“I Am About to Silence the False Prophets Who Preach Peace and Prosperity is Coming”

wolf

The Lord encouraged me this morning to go back over what He has been saying to me in my journal.

I received the following word on Tuesday 13th September 2016. I was shown Jeremiah 46.

“Yes, My people will go into captivity. This is happening now across the world, but in Babylon, modern day America, this is happening on a large scale.

What was once God’s own country as described by the early settlers, is now given over to idolatry, the worship of Baal. Of course the people there do not use the word Baal. They do not even see that they are in captivity. Their eyes are blinded to the truth. Their ears are stopped up, but I am about to silence the false prophets who preach peace and prosperity is coming, that the land will again be great. Their mouths will be stopped in shock and horror for what they are about to witness. And those that have been persecuted and ridiculed for preaching the truth, the true prophets, are about to be vindicated.

Of course, no one will want to speak to them still because they will be in awe, in horror, and in captivity. But those who hold to the truth, and hold fast to their Lord and God, these will shine as bright lights in the terrible season to come. I will lead them as a pillar of smoke in the wilderness. And encompass them and those who go with them. I will fight for them. And all who would come against My people at this time will go to their deaths swiftly and terribly. My justice will be swift in these days.

My judgments are sure and true and just. In these days, the lost will see the truth that they could not see before. And he who would change the times and the seasons and be against Me, all that he attempts to do, will only succeed for a short time. And then, I will finish him, the great deceiver of the nations.

He always telecasts his intentions. He announces that he has brought forward peace in a time of silence. He says his nation is great and will continue to be so when all the time he seeks to bring it crashing down. He gives with one hand behind his back that no one can see what he does with that other hand. This is a man who uses subtle hand signals to those who are with him. He will say one thing and do another. With this kind, promises are made to be broken.

Now with Me, there is no shadow of turning. I do not change. What I say is truth because I am truth. Be of good cheer because I am with you. I am with you in the storm, I am with you in the fire and in the flood. I will feed you in famine and clothe you in the dead of winter.”

I am not sure yet exactly how Jeremiah 46 applies, but perhaps others will have some insight.

1 That which came as the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet concerning the nations.
2 To Egypt, concerning the army of Pharaoh Neco king of Egypt, which was by the Euphrates River at Carchemish, which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon defeated in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah:
3 “Line up the shield and buckler, and draw near for the battle!
4 “Harness the horses, and mount the steeds, and take your stand with helmets on!
Polish the spears, Put on the scale-armor!
5 “Why have I seen it? They are terrified, they are drawing back, and their mighty men are defeated and have taken refuge in flight, without facing back; terror is on every side!” declares the Lord.
6 Let not the swift man flee, nor the mighty man escape; in the north beside the river Euphrates they have stumbled and fallen.
7 Who is this that rises like the Nile, like the rivers whose waters surge about?
8 Egypt rises like the Nile, even like the rivers whose waters surge about; and He has said, “I will rise and cover that land; I will surely destroy the city and its inhabitants.”
9 Go up, you horses, and drive madly, you chariots, that the mighty men may march forward: Ethiopia and Put, that handle the shield, and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow.
10 For that day belongs to the Lord God of hosts, a day of vengeance, so as to avenge Himself on His foes; and the sword will devour and be satiated and drink its fill of their blood; for there will be a slaughter for the Lord God of hosts, in the land of the north by the river Euphrates.
11 Go up to Gilead and obtain balm, O virgin daughter of Egypt! In vain have you multiplied remedies; there is no healing for you.
12 The nations have heard of your shame, and the earth is full of your cry of distress;
For one warrior has stumbled over another, and both of them have fallen down together.
13 This is the message which the Lord spoke to Jeremiah the prophet about the coming of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to smite the land of Egypt:
14 “Declare in Egypt and proclaim in Migdol, proclaim also in Memphis and Tahpanhes; say, ‘Take your stand and get yourself ready, for the sword has devoured those around you.’
15 “Why have your mighty ones become prostrate? They do not stand because the Lord has thrust them down.
16 “They have repeatedly stumbled; indeed, they have fallen one against another.
Then they said, ‘Get up! And let us go back to our own people and our native land
Away from the sword of the oppressor.’
17 “They cried there, ‘Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a big noise; he has let the appointed time pass by!’
18 “As I live,” declares the King whose name is the Lord of hosts, “Surely one shall come who looms up like Tabor among the mountains, or like Carmel by the sea.
19 “Make your baggage ready for exile, O daughter dwelling in Egypt, for Memphis will become a desolation; it will even be burned down and bereft of inhabitants.
20 “Egypt is a pretty heifer, but a horsefly is coming from the north—it is coming!
21 “Also her mercenaries in her midst are like fattened calves, for even they too have turned back and have fled away together; they did not stand their ground. For the day of their calamity has come upon them, the time of their punishment.
22 “Its sound moves along like a serpent; for they move on like an army and come to her as woodcutters with axes.
23 “They have cut down her forest,” declares the Lord; “Surely it will no more be found, even though they are now more numerous than locusts and are without number.
24 “The daughter of Egypt has been put to shame, given over to the power of the people of the north.”
25 The Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, says, “Behold, I am going to punish Amon of Thebes, and Pharaoh, and Egypt along with her gods and her kings, even Pharaoh and those who trust in him. 26 I shall give them over to the power of those who are seeking their lives, even into the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and into the hand of his officers. Afterwards, however, it will be inhabited as in the days of old,” declares the Lord.
27 “But as for you, O Jacob My servant, do not fear, nor be dismayed, O Israel! For, see, I am going to save you from afar, and your descendants from the land of their captivity; and Jacob will return and be undisturbed and secure, with no one making him tremble.
28 “O Jacob My servant, do not fear,” declares the Lord, “For I am with you. For I will make a full end of all the nations where I have driven you, yet I will not make a full end of you; but I will correct you properly and by no means leave you unpunished.” (Jeremiah 46:1-28)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

September 24, 2016 5:39 pm

I am so happy to hear this message because it has been too long. The false words out of those people’s mouths have confused and confounded saints and given a false hope. It also was meant to keep the saints complacent in pursuing repentance etc because they would believe that all will be well again soon.
so Hallelujah for this word! Time for them to go away for good. They have made the truth tellers look like liars & conspiracy theorists too and all this, of course, is from the enemy using them so that people keep their guard down instead of having their battle armor on now in these end days.

so thank you and I am glad to hear this. We are not going to prosper again and we are too far gone as a nation now in our sins and defiance to a Holy God. Just look at the defiant ARCH OF TRIUMPH that was put up in NYC on 9/19.
Evil is too rampant, blatant, thick and like a fungus continues to spread.

September 24, 2016 8:06 pm

Hi Anna,

I completely agree to everything you wrote except the part where you stated “we are not going to prosper again”. I humbly disagree with this since I believe it contradicts when Jesus said He has come to give us life and give it more abundantly and when He says that He wishes that we all may prosper and be in health as our souls prosper… Yes America is under judgement but I think it’s important to make the distinction that this does not apply to His people because if it would then it’d contradict His promises of deliverance, protection, supernatural provision, healing, salvation which in my humble opinion fall into the prosperity category and honestly Anna I’m counting in all of them to survive and endure what’s coming.

God bless you and your family.

September 24, 2016 8:17 pm

what i meant by prospering I meant this concerning money! Money is going away and we will not have that prosperity again. We will not recover monetarily and the nation and people will not prosper in this way again.

Our souls will prosper if we obey, trust and follow His commands. then he will protect, deliver, save and give supernatural provision

Sorry you misunderstood what I meant by prosper.

September 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi Anna,

I didn’t misunderstand what you meant by prosper… I just believe that “money” still falls under supernatural provision and that prosperity does not only apply to money but all of His promises. Perhaps the financial prosperity His people will experience be in precious metal like silver or gold and not in the current currency after the collapse but His people will be taken care of financially as well during this time of judgement. And yes I agree the nation and its wicked people will not prosper again, that is part of the judgement.
This may sound redundant to the mature z3ers but let’s keep in mind there’s baby and new readers to this site that may simply believe their lives are doomed from reading all the prophecies about judgement and may simply just believe exactly what you stated that they will not prosper (monetarily) in this time of judgement which I humbly still believe it’s incorrect and contradicts our Lord’s promise of supernatural provision.

Please don’t take this as a personal attack, I just wanted to make the distinction because I feel it’s really important as we’re getting close to see fulfilment of some of the prophecies here.

May God bless you and keep you and your family protected in the times ahead.

Anna
Anna
September 24, 2016 10:11 pm
Ezekiel 7:19 ‘They will fling their silver into the streets and their gold will become an abhorrent thing; their silver and their gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the LORD. They cannot satisfy their appetite nor can they fill their stomachs, for their iniquity has become an occasion of stumbling. How many people do you know that are that wealthy to be able to acquire all this gold & silver? And my question about this has always been how will you go into a store to buy anything with gold & silver without being mugged first? Just wondering. I think there is going to be a new one world currency and we will be required to purchase that to buy and sell. that is what they are pushing now. some that have acquired gold & silver might be able to help in some way and in no way is this doom & gloom and even when I was still a babe in Christ, I didn’t see it that way. Our Faith is what is needed then and it will get us through and they don’t need to be afraid. Scripturally didn’t God tell the Apostles to take nothing with them when they went place to place and didn’t He provide everything they needed? that is supernatural provision. God never told them to take gold or silver did He? Belief, trust, obedience and following God’s commands during this time after sincere repentance will get anyone through it all! I hear a lot about this gold & silver and people buying it up but not one person states of how they are going to be able to purchase anything with it without getting attacked because the masses of people will not have gold… Read more »
Dean
Dean
September 25, 2016 4:09 am

There’s a lot of folks out there who might very well trade a quart of berries, a few eggs, or couple of pounds of potatoes for a little silver.

September 25, 2016 8:23 am

yup i heard they did this during the Great depression. Either way, if we are walking right with God, He will make a way when there is no way!! He does provide for his children, no matter what they need at any given time!

September 24, 2016 11:52 pm
Hi Anna again, I think you misunderstood me about the gold and silver and that scripture you cited pertains to the day of the Lord not during judgement or tribulation and that’s what I was referring to. The day of the Lord, I’m sure none of us are not going to be concerned on anything except meeting our Lord in the sky. In regards to the doom and gloom comment I have to tell you I was just born again this year in January and I actually was born again through the heaven section of this site. And z3 was all I knew, I had no biblical training of any kind and I had no church to go to, all of the information I had was this site. The Lord actually had to step in and take me away from z3 for a few months because I was so fearful of the times ahead. Don’t get me wrong I love z3 and the content hence why I’m back, but for a new baby in Christ with no biblical knowedge of His promises was really hard and I had for a long time this doom and gloom perspective until the Holy Spirit led me to this great teaching on Supernatural provision which really opened my eyes in regards to where we stand as children of the Most High God. There are many examples in the bible where God provided and prospered financially supernaturally for His people even in times of extreme lack and poverty. So when I read your comment, I decided to reply and make the distinction because I did not want other people who may be new to the site or are baby Christians like I was with no biblical training to feel that the Lord will not be… Read more »
September 25, 2016 8:03 am
HI Francy, In that regard, right now yes Abba is providing financially. I was pulled out of work months ago and had 7 jobs I tried for and one even called me right away and I could have started work that day but Abba Father shut it down 10 min later. He shut all jobs down and I got discouraged thinking I was doing something wrong. In the Spirit I heard him say “enjoy the rest” and it was because the job(s) would have kept me away too much and I was to be in heavy training by Him for what is coming to our nation. I have now accepted it and yes, He has provided. I have everything I need. Financially He brought me what I needed when I needed it. So yes, Abba Father is awesome and does get us through. But I wanted to tell you my mom was in WWII and in the labor camp. they were rich, had land and she was homeschooled but at 16 that all changed. Like martial law, the soldiers came and told them they were taking them somewhere safe and my mom never saw her house or things again. They stole her parent’s gold, silver, food, guns, artwork and whatever else there was of value. All the things then that they had did no good when they came for them in the middle of the night I might add. They shot her father and his brother to death. Her dad was only 42. I am first generation here. My mom was in Poland when they took her & her mother. She told me over 20 million were killed. 6 mil Jews, 3 million Catholics and the rest were of all diff denominations or no denomination even. Hitler wanted an Aryan… Read more »
September 25, 2016 8:47 am

Wow Anna, very sobering experience your family had. Thank you for your kind words and I just wanted to apologize about last nite. I could hardly sleep, The Lord does not like disagreements. As long as we seek Him and trust Him, we all be fully taken care of no matter what is going on in this world.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Love you sister Anna!
Peace be with you and your family.

September 25, 2016 9:01 am

No problem. It was rather late and No need to apologize. When I was new to this walk & still only 7 yrs into it, He has purged me from fear little by little. I do believe the reason i was pulled out of jobs too is because He wants me to COMPLETELY RELY on Him during the times coming. It is hard to do since I am very independent.
But you will be fine too and if you live in NC you are welcome to come stay with me if Father sends you this way.
much love to you and yours

September 25, 2016 9:08 am

Thank you Anna for such kind offering. 🙂

Jeanne
Jeanne
September 24, 2016 10:21 pm

France, I believe this whole thing will culminate in Jesus’ return. I do not believe Babylon will rise again. And our monetary prospering will be so insignificant to the reality of HIS amazing provision and finally HIS return! I know I go against some folks’ grains on this, but my bank account(or the equivalent) does not measure my abundance. What’s “money” anyway? Spirit, soul, body…and money? Don’t misunderstand me—He provides that too, but He’s so much bigger than that!

September 24, 2016 11:17 pm

Hi Jeanne,

I must be doing a horribly job explaining my point because that was exactly my point when I referred to financial provision being included in the supernatural provision that our God cannot be limited by the times we live in or during the judgement this nation experiences that He will provide for us (His people) and prosper us financially supernaturally even when there’s no natural way. I used the example of gold and silver but it could be very well anything that could be exchanged for other goods that would still fall under the financial category. I think some people have the wrong believe that money is evil and that it’s not part of God’s promise but it is! There’s no financial lack in heaven. “…thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven”. God didn’t add an exclusion clause saying except in times of judgement or tribulation. It is applicable to all times. Our God does not want to be limited in any way shape or form and of course there are His other great promises that have nothing to do with our finances so I agree with your statement that He is much much bigger than that!

Have a good nite Jeanne and God bless!

Jeanne
Jeanne
September 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Ok!!!! Blessings! Good night to you, though for me it’s early afternoon! Lol

Jeanne
Jeanne
September 24, 2016 10:21 pm

Spell check!!! Francy not France! So sorry!!

Beverly David
Beverly David
September 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Jeanne amen. You said it beautifully.

Anna
Anna
September 24, 2016 11:01 pm

Visitors to the site need to realize they’re going into captivity. In captivity, you have no rights, no property, no money, no freedom…only what God and the government allows.
Any prosperity will come through the Lord in His way and in His timing. All people have to do is read Daniel and they’ll see what captivity is like. Prosperity will come through obedience to the Lord, period.
KEN ROBERTS GAVE HIS PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU FRANCY.

Sisterann
Sisterann
September 24, 2016 9:00 pm

I believe the “WE” implies America and not God’s church . There will be famine in the land ( a shortage of many things) , but never have the righteous been forsaken nor their seed begging bread.
I am sensing in my spirit a “divine ” communication network . I am sensing that we will communicate sort of like “super natural translation”. How? Only God knows.

September 25, 2016 8:52 am

Wow. I believe it. A very wise man once told me that the technology in Heaven surpasses the technology here on earth.

Scott
Scott
September 25, 2016 4:55 pm

I just watched Shawn Bolz on the Aug. 2, 1016 Sid Roth broadcast…and he stated that he was on a four hour journey to Branson MO and he was “teleported” (my word) to Branson in 2.5 minutes.

September 27, 2016 9:23 am

I believe it Scott! Nothing is impossible to our God!

June 12, 2017 4:36 pm

Yes you are correct Sisterann. God always takes care of His and will provide. AMEN to what you wrote.

Linda Clay
September 24, 2016 4:20 pm

AMEN, Alison and AMEN!!
I’m truly getting weary of the sugar-coated “woo-hoo breakthrough” false hope prophecies from what I nickname “Pez Prophets”, who dispense candy-coated lies like the Pez Dispencers. GRRRRR!!! I have to keep my spiritual insulin on hand at ALL times and it’s this: THE TRUTH REVEALED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Blessings to you, dear sister. . . SHOUT THAT TRUTH!!

P.s., to any who read this comment: I apologize I have missed replies to some of my other comments on other Z3posts. Sometimes it’s difficult to keep up. Please forgive me on that and if you need to reach me privately, please contact me at my blog:
Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

Linda Clay
September 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Also, please join me in praying for our Heavenly Strategic Alliances to come into fruition, so we can all be ready in teams to minister. Here’s the post and I ask that you share it so we’ll be praying enmasse:

9-25-16 ~ LAUNCHING PRAYERS for Heavenly “Strategic Alliances” | believeacts2’s Blog

Eileen
Eileen
September 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Thank you Linda for your contributions. I am looking forward to learning more about spiritual warfare and your links to Russ Dizdar look like what I have praying for.
May Jesus continue to give you His grace and strength to speak His truth.

Linda Clay
September 24, 2016 9:00 pm

You’re welcome, Eileen. Russ Dizdar is a really good source to Learn from, since he deals with some very serious issues related to spiritual warfare, while helping those who have been satanically ritualistically abused get set free.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
September 24, 2016 4:25 pm

This is how I pray for the false preachers and teachers (also Hillary and Bill):
1 Corinthians 5:4-6
So when you are assembled and I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present, hand this man OVER TO Satan for the destruction of the FLESH ,so that his spirit may be SAVED on the day of the Lord.

Cali
Cali
September 24, 2016 4:52 pm

The Book of Jeremiah<3
Amen the God of Jacob.
Most here in Anerica don't preach from the book of Jeremiah, so he has you do it all the way from down under (it used to be down under but that's another subject)

Nancy Trimble
September 24, 2016 7:27 pm

I think that Jeremiah 46 is a comparison of Egypt to America and how the false prophets that continually preach that America will be strong again, including leaders of some of the churches, God is going to show that this nation has reached its cup full of iniquity and it is time for God to bring down His judgments. He is going to show the light of the true prophets and it is going to shock many people that have not woken up to the facts of where we really are as a nation and how serious it’s sins have become. Just like how God used Babylon to take his people into captivity for 70 years He is going to show everyone Christians and non-Christians alike that we have come into a time of judgment and He is not going to allow the lies to go on anymore and the country to continue on the path that it has been on for too long. The time of reckoning is here and we are fixing to see things we’ve never seen before.

Paul Bemson
September 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Alison;
Thank you for this word. I too have longed for the day God will vindicate his true spokespersons and silence the cotton candy prophets with their ‘positive words only’ messages. God’s people need encouraged, but they do not need pacified and petted to sleep. We need goaded into a state of alertness.

Much prayerful research on my part has shown a direct connection between these pacifying prophets and the rapidly growing ecumenical movement that is drawing the asleep church into the arms of Rome. I speak of this unholy trend in this article:

Concerning Jeremiah 46: One connection I see is that just like Egypt was swallowed up by Babylon, so too the apostate Christianity we were delivered out of is being swallowed up by the Babylon spirit giving rise to the global religion. Once again (spiritual) Egypt is being conquered by a greater evil than itself, and that greater evil will also once again oppose God’s chosen (Antichrist’s war on the Saints).

Blessings;
Paul Benson.

Peggy A.
September 24, 2016 7:12 pm

Alison,
Very interesting about the subtle hand signals.

“This is a man who uses subtle hand signals to those who are with him. He will say one thing and do another. With this kind, promises are made to be broken.”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Amen! This confirms Pastor Faircloth’s message, “Settle It: A Sword is Coming” and “Great Division is Coming to the Nations.” I love confirmation! It’s exciting!

Jeanne
Jeanne
September 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Good to see you back, Ken! Missed you the last day or so! Lol

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Thanks, Jeanne! Been busy with other things.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
September 25, 2016 9:15 am

I concur Alison

John Simon
November 6, 2016 8:05 pm

Let us see what the Lord will do…