I Saw Obama’s Face Shifting into a Reptilian Form

obamalienHere is yet another opportunity to “get on the full armour of God, because the verbal onslaught is about to commence…”

I was walking around my apartment, interceding for the body of Christ. Suddenly I had a flash vision of Obama’s face shifting into a reptilian form. The vision was very brief but quite startling, to say the least.

I looked into it and considered the possibility further while still stunned at what I saw.  I also sought confirmation about this from more than one source. Are others receiving this vision or dream?  Are others considering this as a possibility?

Over the months I came across his uncanny resemblance to the ancient Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten. I also came across research indicating he was or could have been cloned from Akhenaten. See more in these videos:

I did additional research on who was Akhenaten and learned he was also referred to as “the alien Pharaoh.”

I believe this vision showed me Obama is a human/fallen angel hybrid. I believe he has been DNA manipulated, possibly even cloned.

There is so much more information about the White House entity, if people will only ask the Holy Spirit to show them the FULL truth; pray about this and other revelations posted. Don’t make a decision on your own, seek the Holy Spirit to confirm or deny anything anybody presents as “the Holy Spirit showed me” or “this is what I had in a dream, vision, etc.” Use this and other posts to strengthen your relationship with the Holy Spirit, learning how to hear His “still small voice”; that is what matters the most anyway.

Additional Information:

To see more research on this topic, visit FreemanTV.com

The following video provides more information about fallen angels/demons manifesting in the form of aliens based on research conducted by authors Tom Horn and Christ Putnam, interviewed by Sid Roth on It’s Supernatural.

I included more info on my blog about the entity in the White House:

8-14-15: Who is “The Anti-Christ”? | believeacts2’s Blog

Linda Clay

Author: Linda Clay

Linda Clay serves as an intercessor for the body of Christ, with a specific focus on the United States.

She requests that all who read her posts and comments, to take them to the LORD in prayer for confirmation. Her prayers are for each person to gain a closer walk with Jesus Christ, be strong in the Word, listening to and obeying of the Holy Spirit.

To read more of the dreams, visions and revelations given to Linda by the Holy Spirit, please visit her blog at: Believeacts2blog.wordpress.com

Delia Smith
Delia Smith
January 2, 2016 12:59 PM

Thanks for your post. I have been reading about brain implants with nanobots & cutaneous implants connected to satellites & computer interfaces. Transmagnetic stimulation (TMS) can alter your belief in God, political beliefs & response to threats. These are being placed into veterans now as a part of clinical trials called “ElectRX” which stands for electric prescription. It is being used to treat depression and PTSD. DARPA & other institutes of higher learning are extensively researching these areas of mind control that have evolved from older methods used in MKULTRA. The NWO and Illuminati and OTO (Masonic with satanic associations & rituals) will use these to alter free will I am guessing to have complete control of those without the Holy Spirit already in dwelling. Braingate is a research website with research info on this advanced brain neural network interface technology. I do believe that abnormal cloning of old DNA in humans and new combinations is going on now under DARPA and other secret ultra black operations. I am a pathologist MD with a background in molecular genetics and lab medicine. These implants are also to be used to monitor body functions & deliver drugs in patients (i.e. diabetics will be given implants that monitor their glucose levels and deliver insulin). Of course other harmful chemicals or impulses could be delivered remotely if implanted. Neural brain implants would be impossible to remove without surgery of course. Very scary times ahead. Warn everyone you can & hope they will come to Christ before they can no longer choose of their own free will. .

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
August 25, 2015 9:56 AM

Hi Linda. While doing some research for a book I’m working on, I was reading Daniel 2, and came across the description of the feet/toes of the statue Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream. Daniel was telling the king that the 10 toes represented the divisions of the kingdom and inasmuch as they were made of iron and clay – mixed, ‘they’ would mingle their seed with men. It spells out therefore, that the 10 kings of the AntiChrist system are 10 demon/human crossbreeds. It confirmed a word God spoke to me years ago – though with a different application, but He definitely told me they were crossbreeding people, and cloning people, even making them to look like people we already knew. This much of the cloning idea I can confirm for you.

August 25, 2015 11:00 AM

Wow! That is awesome.

Cengiz
Cengiz
December 23, 2015 4:40 PM

Hi Linda, Only just saw your post but I almost jumped out of my seat! Yes I have seen that Barack Obama is an empty shell – what they call a ‘walk in’ avatar for interdimensional entities. I have seen him possessed or worked through by a reptilian and have also seen him sitting on a throne wearing the Pharaoh’s serpent hat pictured. God bless you!
Cengiz

Bette Stevens
August 25, 2015 8:36 AM

Hmmm!!!!!This is very interesting,,,,,I know someone,I don’t remember where it was,several years ago someone saw a person with a reptilican type face ……….This doesn’t surprise me though.after what God allowed me to see about him…….and the Lord has told me that we have seen nothing yet……..

dltravers
dltravers
August 25, 2015 7:55 AM

I read this in Hosea last night…
{9:7} The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know [it:] the prophet
[is] a fool, the spiritual man [is] mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred. {9:8} The watchman of Ephraim [was] with my God: [but] the prophet [is] a snare of a fowler in all his ways, [and] hatred in the house of his God. {9:9} They have deeply corrupted [themselves,] as in the days of Gibeah: [therefore] he will remember their iniquity, he will visit their sins.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
December 8, 2016 11:13 PM

This world keeps getting stranger and stranger. Look at the piece of news I came across: http://yournewswire.com/lady-gaga-prince-charles-not-human/

Is this just a rant or could there be any truth to this?

Peggy A.
December 9, 2016 8:13 AM

Sujit,
JEFF BYERLY (a Z3 Author) and publisher of holyspiritwind blog listed this as one of the headlines on his “Whisteblower Jeff” site. He is Holy Spirit led and very reliable.

Tina
Tina
October 24, 2015 6:00 PM

The first video you’ve shown here went in depth about the possibility of that Indonesian guy who started that cult Sunbah or something like that being Obama’s father. It was very interesting & he does look a whole lot like him. How then could Obama be cloned from that other pharoah guy, if this man from the first video is his father?

Sherry
Sherry
August 25, 2015 10:01 PM

On one of the videos that you posted, there was a slow motion expose of another set of evil looking eyes appearing over Obama’s eyes. I heard that this was typical of the reptilian aliens cloaked in a human body, which is very Star Trekkie indeed, and very hard to believe. Oprah Winfrey had the same thing happen in one other video that I watched. In my reasoning mind, I would assume that there was a video glitch that caused the problem, but for it to appear that way along with the stern and prideful expression on Obama’s face was a little bit hard to explain away to faulty film technology.

Daniel
Daniel
August 25, 2015 7:05 AM

Linda it may also explain scars on his head–they had to cut down on conical shape of this head–back top of head is where his scars are–plausible perhaps, but I don’t know.

James Elsea
James Elsea
August 25, 2015 9:35 PM

James, delete my 3 postings. I got my problem corrected. Thank You, Jim.