Prophetic Insight Reveals Market U-Turn Could Start Now

Seventy days after Passover could mark the beginning of big changes in currencies, precious metals, and equities.

Z3 contributor JM received a prophetic word on Saturday April 23, which was the first the day of Passover, which began at sunset on Friday April 22. He saw what could be the start of a U-turn in the markets beginning exactly seventy days from Passover, which would begin at sunset tonight, July 1. He posted the following comment on June 8 2016.

“I feel prompted to share this. It may add to the overall picture developing. I’ve struggled to fully understand it personally so perhaps I need to lean on others.

On passover 2016 (April 23) I had a vision of a table set against a wall. It was a half semi circle table. On the table I saw written the number “70.” The shape of the table had meaning for me because it appeared as a “U” shape, which is another form of “V,” which speaks of a fall and then a rise. As for the “70” I wondered if it meant a “U” in the markets beginning in 70 days. Straight away, I went to the calendar and calculated 70 days from Passover. It brought me out to July 2nd.

About ten minutes later, I saw another vision of what appeared to be a shop shelf, it was quite high up, and on it was a price. The price was “$2.07.” This to me was a confirmation of July 2nd. Perhaps in the U.S. you would say 07/02, but overseas we say 02/07. Several days later I had this confirmed somewhat when in another vision I saw etched on a wall “70 days” and beside that was a “V.” It was from recollection etched in gold.

Because the V/U shape is a well-known metaphor to me of major falls and rises in the market, I have felt that perhaps we would not see any major move down in the markets till early July, but I shouldn’t jump to conclusions. I’ve equally wondered whether it relates to the Dollar. I don’t live in a dollar denominated country. My currency is the sterling. So the “$2.07” vision seems to be highlighting the dollar. Also, it seemed interesting to me that on the day I saw these visions President Obama was driven down my street twice in the black “Beast.”

Also yesterday I found myself thinking about these visions and I heard “Serge Ibaka,” who is a “power forward” for the OKC Thunder NBA team. I felt a prompting to look up his height and sure enough, his height is 2.07 meters. This also seems to be a continuation of the basketball theme, and could possibly point to a “surge” or a “powering forward” of the dollar on or beginning around 2nd July. Possibly alongside equity falls and a fall in gold.

I don’t know why, but I find myself thinking of the phrase “up against the wall.” Both the table was hard up against the wall and the 70 days and the V were on a wall, which makes me think of Wall Street and with it equities and bearishness.

I shouldn’t ignore though that the V + 70 days lettering was carved out (bearish) of a wall and painted in gold, pointing to a fall in gold/precious metals.

Also “$2.07” was above eye level and appeared “top shelf,” to me that implies bullishness in the dollar. Serge Ibaka would seem to support this interpretation, although he could equally point to equity bullishness. BUT the assumption that I’ve made is that the “U” commences on July 2nd weekend. Perhaps there is a “serge” in the dollar on or around the 2nd July, which would push down metals significantly. It would seem too to fit in with my red Double decker theory which I initially felt represented currency/equities down, followed by currency/equities up on the return.

Over ten times now I’ve seen in the next major “U/V” in the markets consists of two things going down, followed by two things going up. It would seem to be dollar/equities. So I agree it more neatly meshes with the overall picture.”

Currency Market Implications:

God has given many revelations of future market activity, but putting them in sequential order can be challenging. I believe JM’s revelation confirms where we are on the timeline of what I have called the final four seasons of the U.S. dollar. I believe we are now entering into the grand finale of season one, setting the stage for season two. During season one, the dollar grows stronger and stronger until it becomes unbearable for the rest of the world, which results in the events of season two.

JM’s vision of the U.S. dollar on the top shelf was symbolized by $2.07, which included the $ symbol with the date, July 2, based on the way dates are written in his nation, the UK. That does not necessarily mean the markets are all going to turn overnight, but anything is possible. Regardless of how it plays out, I believe we will look back on July 2 as a significant turning point.

JM’s insights confirm my recent revelations of a rise in the value of the dollar versus other currencies, as listed below:

Equities Market Implications:

JM saw 70 and a V on a wall, which is interesting because on the seventieth day since Passover, the equities market just completed a giant V-shape, which started last week after the Brexit vote. The Dow dropped over 900 points after the Brexit vote last week, then rallied right back up to where it started.

Two days prior to passover, the Dow finally completed the final leg of a long term W-pattern, reaching a top on April 20 2016. As I shared in my previous posts, the W-pattern is a long term bearish indicator, which means a big drop is coming, but after seventy days, the markets closed today very close to where we were on Friday April 22, 18,003.75 then versus 17,949.37 today. So we have effectively moved sideways during this period, but JM’s U-turn would mean the expected move down is coming soon.

Metals Market Implications:

Regarding precious metals, JM saw the number “70” and a “V” etched in a wall in gold. He interpreted that to mean a drop in the price of gold begins 70 days from Passover. Lower prices for precious metals are consistent with the stronger dollar because prices for everything purchased in dollars would tend to go down. Gold prices moved higher in June, from $1,199 on May 31 to $1,345 today (Source: Investing.com), so a V or a U-turn would mean the prices would now start moving down.

Since gold and silver prices often move together, I believe JM’s revelations confirm the dream I received on May 22, which I posted yesterday regarding a coming drop in the price of silver.

Conclusion:

Why would God choose to reveal a 70-day countdown to JM on the day of Passover? I believe this is another example of how God seeks to make His righteousness known to the nations (Psalm 98:2). He wants the world to know His righteousness always prevails in the end so everyone can choose to get right with him before it is too late. Ignoring His commands is foolish.

Despite the choices made by millions of investors, God remains in control of global financial markets and decides when it is time to make things right, to settle accounts we have refused to settle. He has demonstrated this by aligning nearly every major market crash in history with Jewish holy days. Only God could do that!

He is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8). He continues to operate on the same schedule He revealed in the scriptures, the same holy days He designated for ancient Israel. Just like He did with them, He gives us the opportunity to get right with Him by obeying His commands, but if we choose to go our own way, He ultimately intervenes to make wrong things right. It is far better for us if we make the right choice ourselves because it will not go well for anyone who rejects Him.

In the Bible, the number seven represents completion and fulfillment, including the completion of punishment for sins (Leviticus 26:28). The number seventy has a similar association. For example, the Israelites were exiled to Babylon for seventy years (Jeremiah 25:11-13 and 29:10-14). Also, when Peter asked Jesus how many times he should forgive his brother who sinned against him, Jesus replied, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven” (Matthew 18:21-22).

I believe God’s revelation to JM demonstrated His desire to let everyone know these events are not happening randomly, but in His perfect time. So let it be known to everyone who has ears to hear, there is a God in heaven who reigns supreme and His judgment begins precisely at the right time, which He has designated according to His perfect schedule.

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 3, 2016 10:09 PM
Here are many revelations that I have been trying to put together so that we can see the whole picture of what’s about to happen, so here goes some speculation of what everything is pointing to, especially for this month and next month. First, for the short term (next couple of weeks). At the moment, I’m leaning towards staying up at these levels or going a bit higher(especially if nothing happens on July 4th) The reasons for this * Prism’s dwarf dream. After think about the dream, maybe the reason there was a dwarf continuously jumping and landing was to emphasize that these next moves will be smaller(in comparison to the Brexit move), because a dwarf is small and also short(could mean small and short term moves)? * Phanuel’s 2093. There was discussion about how we could close above S+P 2093 for another 10 trading days, since we moved above and closed above that level last week. * I wrote down a couple comments on June 4th that say JM saw 2137 (relating likely to S+P)on Feb. 19 and Nathan saw 214 (relating likely to SPY, which would be basically right around 2137 S+P) These would be marginally all time new highs for the S+P, which I would not be surprised if it got there. I remember having a hard time believing the S+P would reach 2116, but it did. Also, if it does make all time new highs, it will have the effect of many investors buying stocks again that have been waiting on the sidelines and it would make many bears give up on their short positions because it will look as if the bull market is resuming (A double win for the market makers). Medium Term(next 1-2 Months) After either going to an all time new high… Read more »
Rob Hamilton
Rob Hamilton
July 4, 2016 3:21 PM

Thank you Jonathon for taking the time to discern what everyone is saying and bringing it all together. The Lord is doing an amazing thing here. I believe He enjoys us working together to claim the blessings He so joyfully would have us receive. What a good God we serve!

July 7, 2016 10:19 AM

Jonathan,
Thanks for reminding me of that dream. It was a dream about some patients of mine in relation to the stock market crash. Their birthdays gave the time frame. The time frame is Dec 2015 to Nov 2016. Brexit crash was the first major drop. Shalom

Prism
Prism
July 6, 2016 7:05 PM

Jonathan, thank you for your hard work. I agree with your thoughts, and I appreciate your even-handedness where you balance a long-term bear trend and bearish prophecies with short-term bullish prophecies.

Un-Ji
Un-Ji
July 5, 2016 7:51 AM

Hi Johnathan,
I don’t usually dream market dreams but I remember waking up to a strange number of 2149. I thought to myself no way s+p could get that high and disregarded that number so I tried to break it down to 7+7+7+7×7 but what do I know… However you mentioned jm’s dream of 2137 which would be close…But please take it to the Lord because I’m not sure ..

Sephora
Sephora
July 4, 2016 6:16 PM

Thank you, Johnathan, for putting research which would have taken hours or days to find, right here in such an articulate format. I really appreciate it. That is such a selfless thing to do. Make the L-rd reward you for your kindness.

Aaron1
Aaron1
July 4, 2016 1:12 PM

Jonathan, thank you for taking such time and care in posting this summary.

Joe K
Joe K
July 4, 2016 10:12 AM

Jonathan, thank you for all of the time and effort this summary obviously required, and for your generosity in allowing the rest of us to benefit from this!

July 3, 2016 10:28 PM

Thanks for summarizing all this Jonathan.
I saw 2093 yesterday and felt impressed in my spirit the clock was reset on June 30. The summary of Sell points below shows the two different ways we can get to the 16600s . Shalom brother

Rob Perrett
July 3, 2016 11:06 PM

I hope not… I wasn’t counting on such a longer/higher ‘bounce’. I personally haven’t had any warning dreams or even anything market related this weekend, so I’m not sure what to do. In the past I have closed positions to limit losses only to see the market turn the next day and then wish I had more faith. However with a growing consensus that we are going higher it may be best to get out now and just watch. Taking a loss is never nice, but its better then getting cut out if we keep going up for 10 days.

July 4, 2016 7:13 AM

Rob keep watching daily where we close in relation to 2093 before you make your decision. Shalom

michael c.
michael c.
July 4, 2016 11:54 AM

Hi Phanuel, If it closes below 2093 before 10 trading days from
June 30th what is your understanding of what happens next?
Thanks

July 4, 2016 1:01 PM

Michael C
If it closes below 2093 prior to 10 trading days (8 days left now), I will take it as a cue for a further decline. Futures haven’t budged today. We will see what happens tomorrow. Shalom

July 3, 2016 9:35 AM

Dear Z3
Here is my current Holy Spirit Intel (subject to modification)

1. Next drop to 1988, SELL
2. Drop to 1975.15- SELL ( possibly a 1975.15-1998 SELL range)
3. SPY 191 and S&P 1906- SELL
4. Double bottom drop; below 1810 (15606) (SELL) bounce up to 1948* (16,600s) and drop to 1770.2 (14936-15200) SELL
5. Drop to 14670 and S&P 1550s SELL
6. Drop to 13644 (S&P 1460.7) SELL
7. Drop to 10848 (S&P 1196.6-1250) – big exit point for FAZ holders SELL SELL SELL

*could also represent a drop to 1948 (Dow 16537, 16619, 16672, 16786) SELL–then a bounce back up .

Shalom!

michael
michael
July 3, 2016 11:57 PM

A question to Phanuel. I see you posted your SELL’s. My question is where you say ‘Next drop to 1975–1988’. Did it already occur during the Brexit vote? If so, then our next point of sell is 1906? Or should we pay attention at the 1948 in the S&P as our next selling point? Just scratching my head.

July 4, 2016 6:43 AM

Michael the Brexit low was 1991 and then a bounce off that floor. Shalom

Sonia
Sonia
July 4, 2016 6:11 AM

Michael,
Take a look at the S&P chart. Brexit did not break the 2000 resistance level; so it is my understanding that the next drop will be 1988. GB.

ade
ade
July 7, 2016 10:18 PM

Hi Phanuel,

Wondering if you have the equivalent Dow numbers for 1,2,3 S&P markers pls?

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 5, 2016 1:50 PM

Phanuel, I see some new numbers I have not seen you post before, so I have to ask, were the 1906, 14936, and 16537 all specific numbers God gave to you as well? Right now, I’m watching for a close above or below 2093. If it’s below, we could very well be on our way to at least 1988. Will be interesting to see what happens.

July 5, 2016 2:12 PM

Yes Jonathan
I usually wait till I get confirmation to release numbers.
I saw 1906 a while ago and it was recently confirmed by SPY 191. Recently saw 16537 to add to the cluster of 16600s.
14936 was confirmed by James 15200 and Rob’s skiing dream. Shalom

TomP
TomP
July 5, 2016 3:40 PM

Hi Phanuel, Jim R, John S and J M,
With the close below 2093 today, are all leaning toward a continued downtrend for the near future? Any other thoughts?

Second question/comment….I was thinking it would take an, “event” to drive the markets much lower, Is anyone else tracking that way or is this what would now be defined as technical crash?

July 5, 2016 4:14 PM

TomP
I believe we are heading down (1988) since we closed below 2093. Will see what happens tomorrow and adjust accordingly. Shalom

TomP
TomP
July 5, 2016 4:41 PM

Jim R, Phanuel,

Thanks for your responses. I’m currently holding FAZ and UVXY. I’ve not had any personal revelation as to which direction we are heading, so I’ll be watching closely tomorrow.

Hope you both had an enjoyable and relaxing weekend!

Blessings!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 5, 2016 3:57 PM

TP. I’m running long oil, silver long (but hedged), and equities long. I’m either hedged or have moderately tight stops, because I’m not positive of my timeline location. If these directions manifest, then it creates greater confidence that the silver and oil downturn follows (probably quickly). After that, equities come down. If equities are moving up, I believe we’re going above 2120. Today’s action would not show up on my prophetic radar. However, if it continues down, then I would have to adjust. I don’t have any warning dreams that I’m working through.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re not on consensus at this juncture. When we’re near turns, it is often like that. JR

TomP
TomP
July 5, 2016 3:41 PM

Adding…..”defined as a technical crash/correction”

Charles
July 5, 2016 3:33 PM

Phanuel – interesting that the VIX did nothing today at the close. UVXY only up .30 and TVIX only .02 when the DOW finished down over 100 pts. UVXY was up over 1.00 at one point today…..

TAJ
TAJ
July 3, 2016 5:01 PM

Phanuel, catching up, are you of the mind we go now and not in 10 days or so? God Bless and thanks. TAJ

July 3, 2016 5:17 PM

TAJ,
My leaning is toward 10 days now. We will see how this week goes. I saw S&P at 2093 yesterday. I also had a dream in which I saw many different fighter jets (equity market) high in the sky. JR and JM may add to this. Shalom.

July 3, 2016 5:21 PM

TAJ
Here is a link of what I shared yesterday about timing.

July 3, 2016 1:04 PM

* error
I meant possibly a 1975.15-1988* SELL range and not 1998.

Timothy
Timothy
July 3, 2016 11:21 AM

Phanuel,
Thank you very much. For clarity, are each of these seven points (possible) selling points to occur over a period of time? Do we have a ‘feel’ for what time period this may encompass?

Timothy

July 3, 2016 12:21 PM

Hi Timothy,
Yes I believe it’s over a period of time with upward and downward movements (Probably what JR and JM have been seeing). It’s the crash process. We will see how far we get in August. I plan to take profits through out the entire process. I included some new numbers too. The most important ones for FAZ holders are the double bottom (probably get a big bounce after that) and the 10848 level. Shalom brother

July 5, 2016 9:21 AM

ES down 18, Midcaps down 19, NQ down 38, & Nikkei down 155. Its looking like the Brexit retrace is finished IMO, and its important to see that it put on a lower high than the previous high on Small caps (TF), meaning to me that the summer swoon actually started with the Brexit exit. Nasdaq is looking to break back under 100, 200, & 300 dmas soon, and Nikkei appears to be starting to crash, so this drop is just getting geared up. Looking for about two weeks on this one and to put it in cruise control down until we start to see the panic flushing phase likely middle to late next week. Best to all on Wealth Transfer Act. #2 for 2016…….

Charles
July 5, 2016 1:26 PM

Thank you John! Something’s got to give…..

July 5, 2016 1:46 PM

Charles – Thanks. I agree…. Wait until the Nikkei breaks its past low (gets into crash territory), and we also break the Brexit low, which may be a bit of point of recognition (POR) as this bear market starts to create some fear/panic…….. Best…..

July 5, 2016 1:30 PM

Brexit was the First goal
More goals to follow (at least 2 more)
Shalom

July 5, 2016 1:41 PM

Phanuel – I like your style…. This is a process and we all learn as we’re moving forward. Providing support/resistance levels is a safe way to go, and the move under 2093 is telling. I’m certainly encouraged by today’s action, and clues that the Brexit move back up was just a retrace will likely add fuel to the selling momentum and increase proof this could be a sizable move, which could hit the lower targets…. Best to you brother….

July 5, 2016 1:48 PM

Best to you Brother John
I like your style too.
The chart from Brexit to today looks like James graph ( except for the greater than 80 Retracement). Shalom!

Charles
July 5, 2016 1:54 PM

Phanuel and John – I look forward to more goals to come so we can execute what we have learned from everyone and Gods revelations as well!

July 3, 2016 12:17 AM
Hello All, I’m in the “U” turn camp and believe we’ll head down earlier in the week rather than later for a potential 2 week summer swoon that will make the Brexit drop look like a picnic in comparison. I believe the Brexit drop should have been the start of this down-leg, but it dropped too far to fast and when the bounce came, the manipulators were able to key off the momentum and kick it up higher than it should have gone, basically to keep traders confused and wrong-footed and buy/hold investors looking for new highs and continuation of the bull market, until its too late for them and the real move is recegonized (again). Remember, the SnP and Dow are likely the most manipulated indices on the planet. Make no mistake about it, these are very dangerous and manipulated markets here in my opinion, and the next impulse move can come suddenly, on similar scale as the Brexit surprise, and the move will most likely not be up, but down with an attitude…. When you step back, the important thing here I believe, is not whether the bounce continues for a day or two, but to be on the correct side of the real move before it happens. We all got a taste of how they’re trying to disguise these moves to make them very tough to predict and to discourage the short sellers from profiting, and then they slam it down to keep fresh shorts off the food chain. We have to be diligent, patient, and be able to see through those moves to know where the real bread will be made. In reviewing the Russell 2K chart (which I watch to avoid market noise), and looking for topping clues from the Aug. 015 drop and Jan… Read more »
July 3, 2016 11:12 AM

If anyone is interested in my Russell 2K chart and the time between peaks on the past mini-crashes, I posted a chart over on the below site:

Regards.

Jeff
Jeff
July 3, 2016 12:20 PM

This describes where we are in gold and market position. [ http://www.gold-eagle.com/article/gold’s-final-warning-impending-monetary-collapse ]

July 3, 2016 2:33 PM

Jeff – Gold usually smells something in advance. Thanks for the good chart! Best.

ben
ben
July 4, 2016 9:46 PM

thanks John, great works

Sonia
Sonia
July 3, 2016 5:36 AM

Great post John ! Thanks for sharing !

Jeff
Jeff
July 3, 2016 12:42 AM

John I’m in your camp again. After covering on the Brexit drop I am now in same full short position as before waiting for the next drop. Ignoring all the noise.

July 3, 2016 9:51 AM

I’m feeling pretty comfortable with this one… Also, the 4th is a new moon, and those can typically mark market highs.. Best to you and Sonia….

Jeff
Jeff
July 4, 2016 11:19 AM

I see Peter Temple is also in agreement.

July 4, 2016 12:30 PM

Jeff – Yes, I visited the site and there is good info there. I believe the next 2 weeks will be important. Even though market moves comes in waves, I quit using Ewave about 8 years ago for various reasons, but I believe its very important to go back and study the 29 and 08 charts. If we hit my targets of between 1740 to 1800, I don’t think the retrace will be back above ATHs. If we don’t drop as much going into, say 7/15 to maybe 7/19, then we may go higher late Aug. and into early Sept. However, the important thing I think are these turn points, and the next low turn point and potential final top of the next bounce around the end of Aug./early Sept are basically how I’m trading the next couple of months. As long as these key points work out, I can make a lot of money regardless of how much the markets move and stay in the game, which is why I get spreads of high to lower put strikes.

I don’t believe the July swoon will be anything like the coming crash in October, so I’m going to likely position a month early for that one and hold tight….. Best to all on the 4th.

July 4, 2016 8:24 PM

Jeff – Brexit retrace looking done to me here.

ES futures now down 6.75, Nikkei down 100, and 120 min. charts on SnP, Dow, Nasdaq all firmly in sell mode tonight. If the high in futures holds under the Brexit high, then technically, things look excellent for the two week run down – Hold on tight!!

Jeff
Jeff
July 4, 2016 9:47 PM

The market is going down…… Pay attention to gold/silver (I know you know that) that just got hammered. If we can come back it’s a done deal (it’s going higher).
They always hammer gold just before the market dives, because a falling market AND rising gold is their WORSE nightmare. If the metals make a comeback as the market continues to fall they have lost control.
Either way the market is toast.

Jeff
Jeff
July 5, 2016 8:46 AM

Gold came all the way back.

ben
ben
July 4, 2016 10:12 PM

Jeff, do you mean there will be gold reversal today when london opening ?

David
David
July 6, 2016 4:36 PM
* I remember someone mentioned Italy some time back, this email I received about an Italy bank in trouble caught my eye. Here’s the email. Euro Bank Crisis Written Wednesday, July 6, 2016 Oh boy. Here we go again. It’s not Brexit this time. But the UK’s vote to leave the European Union is pushing a central problem to the forefront: Europe’s banks are in bad shape, and it’s going to be very difficult to fix them. This time around, the euro banking crisis isn’t starting in Greece or Spain. It’s Italy that’s the problem… One bank in particular, Italy’s Monte Paschi, looks like a complete disaster. A full third — yes, 33% of its loans — are being called “doubtful” (I guess that’s a technical term). That amounts to 47 billion euros! At the current exchange rate, we’re talking about $51 billion in bad loans. That’s obviously a huge number. I don’t really know how a bank can manage to amass such a huge pile of bad loans. I’m sure the consistently bad Italian economy hasn’t helped. But whatever the cause, Monte Paschi looks like it may be going right down the tubes… The European Central Bank (ECB) is making a comical attempt to try to fix the oldest bank in the world. It’s asked Monte Paschi to cut 8 billion euros of bad loans by the end of next year and another 6 billion euros in bad loans by the end of 2018. So the bank will dump 14 billion of its 47 billion in bad loans… in two and a half years. Yeah, I’m sure all Monte Paschi’s depositors and counterparties are totally fine leaving their cash exposed while this pitiful plan is implemented. Actually, strike that — depositors have been pulling their money out since January.… Read more »
July 7, 2016 10:37 AM

Good morning TomP
I have some more insights about the 10 days. The S&P close on June 29 was 2070.77. The serial 7s indicates a completed cycle. You can also see July 14 in the close (7/7+7). On July 4, I saw three people running and one of them, a woman, had the number #10 written on her shirt. Adding 10 days to July 4 is July 14. There has been a theme of #28 this cycle (7777). Remember 7777 from September 29 to June 24 ( Brexit drop). Look at the date 7/14/16….7/77/7. Let God’s name be glorified. Shalom

TomP
TomP
July 7, 2016 11:34 AM

Thanks Phanuel!

Yes, I’ve been seeing the 7’s manifestation, but my difficulty has been in applying them. Maybe better said….I’ve looked at them as being markers for, “bigger” events or market moves as opposed to timeline markers giving us clues that we remain on the proper path.

Possibly due to impatience on my part, I’ve been looking for the drops to continue. While we saw the big drop after the Brexit vote, everything gained by that market drop, (actually more accurately- recovered losses) was again lost and then some in the following trading days. Disappointed in seeing my accounts turn deep red again….I’ve sought the Lord as to whether or not I’ve been listening properly or if this is just a training exercise to learn to wait on Him. As to an answer to those questions…I’m still in the, “I don’t know” camp. I’m afraid when all is said and done, I’ll look back in retrospect and all the answers/direction will be plain to see and I’ll question myself as to how I missed it.

Regardless, I am still here and believing that there will soon be a transfer of resources to the Joseph’s. Sometimes I think it would be nice to just get a divine email giving us a date and time…..but than again….where is the fun in that!?

Blessings to you and all the others as we continue to seek His will for our respective lives!

Mike C
Mike C
July 8, 2016 10:21 AM

DOW flashed 18,088.88 as a high for a moment before hitting the current high of 18089.66. We may be at the top of this leg.

Mike C
Mike C
July 8, 2016 10:59 AM

Now the question is, are we at the top or are we headed for a blow-off top like James saw, breaking 18,352 with a new high the day after?

Charles
July 7, 2016 11:19 AM

Hi Phanuel – Does the 7/14/16 date seem to reveal a bottom or the start of the bottom? Just trying to see if the decline begins early next week or not until next Thursday…. We don’t want to jump in too soon if we still have upward movements….

July 7, 2016 11:36 AM

Charles,
Let me answer you this way.
This may only be a personal warning and NOT for everyone else on Z3….
I was going to purchase a lot of UVXY shares today and was warned not to do so in a dream. In the dream, I lost money in the trade. Thus, I’m on the sidelines until I get the green light. Let me reiterate, this warning may only be personal. Shalom

Charles
July 7, 2016 12:53 PM

Phanuel – That is a challenge to discern . If it were for the Z3 family then there would be contradictions to what James saw at least for the current timeline. If it was for you personally, it still reveals a loss on the trade, regardless of who would buy it, since your UVXY shares would react the same as everyone else’s who owns those shares. You only take a loss when you sell at a loss, so not sure what would trigger you to lose on the trade unless you had to sell for some reason before a profit was made. I already own shares and was going to purchase more to bring down my cost/share, but did not want to get in to early.

If this is a warning dream with regards to UVXY, it may be a timing issue as there may be more of a downward movement on the price. James did not mention that he saw any dates or a time line that I know of. I don’t know the specifics of your dream, but it may be beneficial to receive further interpretation from JR and others, since you received it as a warning and many are looking at purchasing the stock. ( and some already purchased it as well) What are your thoughts?

William
William
July 7, 2016 12:05 PM

Phanuel
As soon as you get the green light, can you share it please? Since I know FAZ and UVXY will go up eventually, everyday, I just keep buying at low and selling them at high on each day. If it stuck there , then I just wait for it coming into money again. But I always keep some FAZ for sell at the big time. Thanks for all your revelations. And thank the Lord for all the things He has done for us. And thank the Lord for positioning us to support HIs Kingdom.

July 7, 2016 12:13 PM

William
Please don’t wait on me. I feel the Lord may also be testing my obedience. Shalom

Charles
July 7, 2016 1:06 PM

Phanuel – I do understand the “Isaac” moments. I felt the Lord asked me not to sell at a time when I believed I needed to and it took everything I had to yield to Him and not sell. To this day it still makes no since to me on a human level, but God honored my obedience. I have heard many others with similar encounters of testing and trust. I appreciate your transparency Phanuel, but I do not want to read too much into what may be a personal word to you from God. I am thankful we get those words! Just did not want to cause confusion is all…..

William
William
July 7, 2016 12:30 PM

I am not specifically waiting on you. Before the end of market, I normally buy back all the safe number of FAZ/UVXY. ” Safe number ” of FAZ/UVXY, I means I buy the share without any leverage. When the share price drop, I start to buy buy more with leverage and stop loss. In Jesus’ name, I pray Father give you more wisdom, I pray Father find you being faithful.

July 7, 2016 12:32 PM

Okay good William
And Amen!
Blessings brother

DJL
DJL
July 7, 2016 11:38 AM

Thanks Phanuel. Can you share dream ?

July 7, 2016 12:15 PM

DJL
I don’t feel at Liberty to share at this time. It had a “personal” tone. Shalom

DJL
DJL
July 7, 2016 1:24 PM

No worries. Thanks for responding

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 3, 2016 5:39 PM

Some encouragement…. A person that I have been praying to be able to warn about the immenient Japan earthquake / tsunami and the stock market impact had two identical dreams from the LORD that someone had a message for them and they needed to listen. The same night I had a dream where the LORD told me that it was time to speak to them. Laughing. Cos blow me over, they are so stubborn and difficult to share with and help but their heart had been prepared and they listened and took immediate action. Hope that helps someone else.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 5, 2016 3:24 PM

On blow me over…Typhoon Nepartak (means warrior). Intensifying cat. 4. Depending on the course it takes, will impact Taiwan, Shanghai and/or Japan.

Chloe
July 3, 2016 7:22 PM

Hi Jane NZ. I have some friends in Japan that I would like to warn. Do you believe this would happen very soon? I have been paying a lot of attention to Japan-related posts but it seemed to me we were looking at this fall or next spring. Thanks for the update on Japan and encouragement.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 3, 2016 8:04 PM

Hey Chloe. Yeah I do think we are very close. Praying for all those in Japan and for the Lord’s outpouring there. Praying for the Lord to prepare and position people there according to his perfect will. Judgment and revival in the same day..in wrath remember mercy

Timothy
Timothy
July 2, 2016 9:42 AM

James, I believe you are ‘spot on’. What a gift you give us (if we only take a moment and listen). We, along with you, should work closely together in prayer, as we approach season Two (2). The Lord, through you/others on Z3 News, is communicating/warning us as to what is coming. For those invested in physical silver, don’t worry as the paper/digital price is taken down. Take the opportunity to add more. I will remind our Z3 readers that silver currently comes out of the ground in a 10:1 ratio, therefore the true value of silver is well over $100 today. I have learned/read (on more than one occasion) that when silver breaks free of its manipulation, it will “pop” to $300 an ounce (in today’s dollar value terms). However, it will likely take a few more years before the manipulators lose complete control (my thoughts). This also seems to coincide with James time frame regarding the four seasons of the dollar (when the economy truly crashes at the end of season three/beginning of season four, Silver will likely be released of its manipulation.

My wife (who shops at Kroger), would call Silver a ‘Wahoo Special’, as Kroger places this sticker on heavily discounted items in their store (to which she is drawn like a ‘moth to a light’ – Giggle. Unfortunately, you wont’ read this in the Wall Street Journal. You will need to perform a little effort to research and understand this or read the divine information James provides. Either way, this truth comes directly from our Lord.

God Bless

Timothy
Timothy
July 2, 2016 9:45 AM

Sorry, it is called a ‘Woohoo Special’…but you get the point. Smile.

Charles
July 9, 2016 9:46 AM

Good morning Timothy – just following up on your job interview and if you have any updates…..

Ted B.
Ted B.
July 1, 2016 9:14 PM

I also believe a market turn is right around the corner.

Those who frequent this website know that man, without God, will always find a way to self-destruct. We see daily examples of demonically inspired insanity overtaking our world like never before.

Many contributors have mentioned worldwide systemic problems that will not go away. I just read an article that explained that today’s negative interest rate bubble is NINE times the size of the 2008 subprime crisis. I urge you to read it all the way through ………….you probably won’t hear about this from the main stream media. This is simply another example of a major economic problem that will contribute to the financial disaster we see coming in the months ahead.

Mark McGuinness
Mark McGuinness
July 1, 2016 11:18 PM

Excellent site Ted.
The 9 min video shows what a disaster and complete inane fiasco we are in per the government.

July 5, 2016 9:12 AM