Big Drop in Silver Prices Could Be Coming Soon

yacht

On May 22 2016, I received a dream in which I was at a marina standing on a dock in front of a large white yacht. On top of the yacht was a miniature white VW van, only about two feet long. Laying on top of the van was a fluffy white cat. That was the end of the dream.

I needed a lot of help with interpreting this dream, but God provided. Jim Reeve, author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, interpreted my dream as a revelation of future price movements in the silver market with the sequence of movements revealed by the top to bottom stacking of the cat, the van, and the yacht. The following is my summary of how he explained it to me:

• Silver is called the white metal, which explains why everything was white.
  • Cats are considered bullish dream symbols because they are the opposite of dogs and dogs are bearish. So the white cat means the price of silver will move up.
  • VW vehicles represent choppy price movements up and down due to pattern shown in the VW logo. This was a miniature van, so perhaps the movements will be relatively small.
  • Boats are bearish dream symbols because they are on water and water represents financial losses, as in being under water. However, being in a boat without getting wet represents successful trading of a downward price movement. Since this was a large yacht, it could mean the downward movement in silver prices will be significant.

So the interpretation is the price of silver will first move up higher, then enter into a period of small choppy price movements up and down before finally dropping very sharply. We now have about 28 trading days of history to assess the accuracy of this interpretation, and it appears to be right so far. When I received the dream, the price was about $16.50 per ounce. Today, the price is $18.56 per ounce. So the first part of the dream, the white cat, has been fulfilled even though the price might continue moving higher. There were no numbers revealed in the dream.

If we see the second part fulfilled with choppy price movements, we can then expect to see the third part coming soon afterwards. A big drop in silver prices might be caused be a stronger dollar relative to other currencies, which would confirm what I have seen in other dreams and visions. However, silver prices could also be lowered by market manipulation since every market today is controlled and manipulated by the Fed Cartel.

This dream did not reveal anything about gold prices, but silver and gold often move together. The late Prophet John Paul Jackson said the price of gold would drop below $1,000 per ounce before it begins to move much higher. So we might see that coinciding with a drop in silver prices.

Conclusions:

Prior to the drop in silver prices, one way to trade this event would be buying put options on silver ETF’s. Anyone who already owns physical silver should prayerfully consider selling now and buying it back after the price drops.

I believe buying physical silver after the price drops would be a great investment because in 2011 I believe God showed me silver will eventually go way up, moving up even faster than gold on a percentage basis. So it appears we have a great opportunity ahead to stock up on silver before it skyrockets.

As always, these insights are provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and are not a recommendation for investing.

Anon
Anon
June 30, 2016 2:41 PM

DO NOT SELL YOUR PHYSICAL SILVER. I REPEAT, DO NOT SELL YOUR PHYSICAL SILVER.
Selling physical silver on a hunch could leave you without any silver in the future in the off chance this article is wrong. The higher the price silver goes the more scarce it will be.

Mark McGuinness
Mark McGuinness
June 30, 2016 4:21 PM

+1 Hold onto physical Ag: unless you have so much that you could sell a small fraction. Au/Ag is your insurance: hold through.

Moreover, if the price drops I plan on acquiring much more especially in the event of dollar strength.

I love this community. Whenever we disagree let us pray together and bond under Christ Jesus

Carol
Carol
June 30, 2016 5:57 PM

Anon, I totally agree, the world silver supply is the lowest in history. If a person sells they could later want to buy and they will hear, “sorry, our supply is gone.” It’s not inexhaustible, that’s what makes it “real money.”

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 3, 2016 11:08 AM

Let me suggest that it is wisdom not to tell people what they should do. Frankly, you don’t know. You have a sense, opinion, thought, revelation–great. Share it, and allow people to hear God for themselves as to the truth of it. We do not want, nor should we seek, the responsibility of replacing the Lord’s voice in these matters. That’s why JB says to take his comments to the Lord for validation. That’s why I try to always provide my understandings, as just that. An understanding, that is not a recommendation for action outside the Spirit’s individual guidance. Prophet or not, He is the ultimate Voice of guidance. This whole blog is a wonderful school in discernment, because there’s all sorts of stuff here, and it takes real discernment to find the Lord’s voice in the midst of it. JR

Jerry Castro Fuentes
June 30, 2016 4:26 PM
Jerry Castro Fuentes
July 4, 2016 8:09 AM

This is why there is no stopping this SILVER and GOLD price rising trend…
The Shanghai Gold Exchange is now in control of setting the REAL precious metals price in REAL physical money (“METAL CRUISERS”) as opposed to FRAUDULENT paper money (“PAPER LOSERS”).

Jerry Castro Fuentes
July 4, 2016 1:57 PM

Silver has chosen July Fourth as the day to declare INDEPENDENCE from FRAUDULENT fiat paper money!
Praise The Lord, Jesus Christ, our Savior!

ben
ben
July 4, 2016 11:22 PM

Jerry, what is the foundation for this timing ? is it an analysis or thus said the Lord ?

Jerry Castro Fuentes
July 5, 2016 3:18 AM

It is an observation: Silver has been fraudulently manipulated
down through the fraudulent paper (not physical) markets during the past 4+ years and suddenly, during this Fourth of July, Independence day weekend, silver has massively broken out to the upside, surprising everyone. So, you can take that as a sign from our Lord, Jesus Christ, that it is time for Silver to declare INDEPENDENCE from FRAUDULENT fiat paper money.

Sue
Sue
July 1, 2016 12:05 AM

Exactly.

Jerry Castro Fuentes
July 8, 2016 5:38 AM
Jerry Castro Fuentes
July 8, 2016 6:06 AM

Jim Rickards and Egon von Greyerz discuss $10,000 gold…
Investors must be aware of to protect themselves against the major risks in the financial system…

Lee
Lee
June 30, 2016 11:19 PM

The higher the price silver goes the more scarce it will be.

A “Giffen” good

Sue
Sue
July 1, 2016 12:04 AM

“Anyone who already owns physical silver should prayerfully consider selling now and buying it back after the price drops.”

Sorry, no. HOLD ONTO to whatever silver/gold you have. Use any coming drops in price to BUY MORE. ADD to what you already hold. At any moment all market analysis could go out the window. We’re very close to the end. Probably after the election but ya just don’t know, do ya?

Buy and hold, and buy and hold some more when the price drops, but NEVER sell any silver/gold phys.

Marco
Marco
July 1, 2016 1:54 PM

If I had that dream, I would think it’s time to load the boat up with silver since everything is on it including a van and a cat. If water is a bearish symbol couldn’t the boat be seen as bullish since it sits above water implying that if you had silver you would be able to stay afloat and not below water in loss?

Henry
Henry
July 1, 2016 12:59 AM

Do not sell silver and please be very careful taking any financial advice from this site.

SilverFox
SilverFox
June 30, 2016 2:36 PM

No disrespect intended, but they will have to pry my physical silver from my cold dead hands.
Many of my dreams seem to have a common theme. Typically I will observe a flood of water. I’m not in the water, but I see it pouring in. Last dream I had the flood waters entered into a basement via a small window. Having said that, I have several tubes of Noah’s arc silver coin that I obtained from SDBullion. I felt like Most High led me to these coins in confirmation that my silver stack will help my family and others around me to float above the upcoming flood. Could your “white yacht” be interpreted to mean that your silver will help those that have it float above the flood?
If TPTB force silver down again, I will buy more without hesitation.
Honestly, in regards to buying puts, you might be on to something there. With the USD strengthening against other currencies, silver will be under pressure.

Anyway, my thanks for what you do for us.

Richard
Richard
July 1, 2016 7:57 AM

I personally think SF is onto something. We’ve had many dreams of the market looking like a VW. Look at the market today — the V will complete. I think the dream indicates that through the craziness of the VW silver will be held afloat the entire time. So maybe if a person doesn’t want to trade the crazy markets this summer, maybe this is showing us at the easy way to deal with it is just to buy silver. This is not prophetic Insight just my thoughts.
Also it is true that when the price of silver drops local coin dealers just add more premium to it so price is almost irrelevant when buying locally. Yes I’m sure that if you buy it at apmex you can probably save a few bucks when the price comes down, if it’s available.
I’m thinking of holding my USLV.

Carol
Carol
July 3, 2016 10:06 AM

My spirit went on all out alarm when I read this dreams interpretation. The Holy Spirit was telling me no! The Volkswagen could mean much more than up and down movement…Hitler commissioned Porsche to design the “people’s car” in 1933…he and his team completed it in 1938. The Nazi killing machine was in full mode then! America and its leaders were in complete denial turning a “blind eye” to the killing of God’s people, and giving lip service to our friends fighting in Europe! What’s so different now…we are running full steam ahead into another era of the “killing machine!” Europe again is in the mix…the people who could warn us are all dead. The white yatch, “silver” looks like it’s floating while nothing else, “paper currency” is no where to be seen. America’s opulent lifestyle is about to be taken over by another “killing machine” our leaders are in complete and utter denial as are 90% of Americans. I recall Mena Lee Grebins dream of hearing planes and looking overhead as Russian jets were coming one after the other, bombing America’s East coast…she said people were screaming and running and saying, “no, this can’t be happening in America!” Silver may well be one of the prep items that will see those who make it through the coming war…stay covered in the blood of Christ, HE alone is our shield from the events in our not too distant future. Love this site and the comments but I had to share. God’s speed to all.

Julz
Julz
July 2, 2016 4:01 AM

Hi James, this to me is the strangest and most ambiguous of all the revelations you have shared 🙂 Because so many of us are believers in precious metals and have been directed to hold them by the Spirit (for years in some cases) there is perhaps more passion than usual around trying to understand this revelation.

1. The objects you have seen are much less direct than your previous revelations?
Normally your bullish indicators have been a bull or a chart going up, or a high price and this time it’s a cat? A silver bear or a silver price or a chart or even the colour silver could have been used by the Holy Spirit to indicate this more clearly (a white boat is not very clear, most boats are white and many of us would not assume that is bearish)

2. Why was a third person (JR) required on this occasion to make sense of this dream?
You have a well understood vision/dream language in your relationship with God so why suddenly communicate in a way that requires JR to interpret it?

4. I can’t see any obvious timing other than we are going up curently as per the cat at the top? We have been in a bull market for 6 months now so that in itself does not confirm the time that precisely. The difficulty we have is that after such a parabolic run up in silver a correction down from here would be very normal, it will also appear however to fulfill this interpretation.

Sonia
Sonia
July 2, 2016 8:33 AM

Julz,
Here are my two cents: silver prices are being manipulated … In the short term, silver prices will go down (see link recently provided by z3 member of record number of commercial shorts for silver…and different dreams James and other Z3 members have had). But we also know that silver price will skyrock (as per Pastor Lankford’s dream).
So yes, it is a good thing to hold physical and also a great time to buy MORE silver when the prices go down.

June 30, 2016 5:53 PM

Z3 people calm down. James has specifically said take it to the Lord in prayer.

If you own silver now pray about it. Simple as that. If it drops to $12 you will be glad you did sell and re purchase. If you pray about it and hear no or wait then don’t do it.

Investing lesson from me. I bought options on BAC last week 500 contracts most at .02 cents. This Monday they went to $8000. I did not sell I got greedy and did not listen and was going to wait. Well as fast as it went up is as fast as it went down. I prayed about buying them and when to exit. The time came and I did not exit.

A monster box of Eagles today is $10,560.
The buy back price $10,195

At $12 strike that box will be $7,165

That’s a huge price difference so why not just calm down and bring it to God in prayer.
As far as the etf on silver bring that to him in prayer as well you could turn a few hundred into a few thousand to buy the real stuff.

Lee
Lee
June 30, 2016 6:54 PM

I think your comment is as irresponsible as JB’s advice on selling silver. Don’t let greed rule your decisions.

Oh yeah, just one more dip. There’s always one more dip. Just ask Harry Dent and his $700 prediction. His market prediction are one of the worse on record. The manipulation of the metals, while abhorrent, has allow many people to acquire a lot of metal at very undervalued prices.

“Yeah, one more dip and I’m going all in.” A dangerous thought.

June 30, 2016 7:47 PM

Lee maybe I miss communicated what I was trying to say. We need to keep an open mind about everything we do and not be influenced by greed.

My personal experience at the begging of this week.

Most of the comments were don’t sell, never sell , why would you even suggest that. What about pray about it and see what God tells you to do.

I am open to praying about what to do with the silver I have. I never said sell and hope for a dip. I said pray about it. If James is right it’s a great opportunity. That’s why I said pray about it God will give you an answer. That’s all . Not trying to confuse anyone.

Lee
Lee
June 30, 2016 7:56 PM

Thank you Ed for your level headed response and detail. And I’m sorry for being so “flippant” or harsh with my response.

I just don’t want people to get “left behind” on an opportunity to get physical metals as insurance against financial malaise while prices are still somewhat reasonable. I know people who bought “a little” when silver had a $14 handle. Now I’m hearing “I wish I would have bought more at $14”.

June 30, 2016 8:18 PM

Lee no problem at all. You are one of the brave who call people out. We all need to be kept in check.

I did buy at $14 and at $13.60 and at $16.30. Yes I wish I would have bought more. But I’m thankful for what I have.
I’m also open for any changes coming ahead.

The part that has me being open is James dream of FAZ going up and then buying silver. I don’t believe that God would reveal that to him in a different order if that is how he wants it to go. I don’t think the Lord would tell him this dream so we could buy silver at expensive prices. That to me does not seem like a logical solution to all this investing. maybe just maybe this dream is fulfilled and we have an opportunity to buy at the reduced prices. Yes I agree $20 is cheap in the long run but $12 is that much better so why not take it to the one who’s running the show in prayer.

Thorsten-R
Thorsten-R
July 1, 2016 5:15 AM

this conclusion is wrong.
why?
premiums will rise when silver coins do not meet production.
this happend in 2008
also last autum.

but it can happen when the generall public will puke up their silver coins.
will it happen?
i would not count on that one.

i would rather buy right now physical and insure it with put options against a price drop.
then premiums can rise and so on and you bought cheaper when you sell the puts with a gain

Hugh M.
Hugh M.
July 1, 2016 9:34 AM

Exactly right. If you have physical silver and think the price is going to drop, just buy SLV puts. Use the paper profits to buy more phys silver.
If the price of silver rises, you lost a bit of fiat on the SLV puts, but more than made up for that loss in the price rise of the physical.

J M
J M
July 1, 2016 4:50 PM

Ed. 500 contracts would cost me $2000 just to enter and exit alone, do you mind me asking what are you paying per contract in transaction charges?

July 1, 2016 5:16 PM

JM I never answered your question I just looked up my last order for 250 the commission was $196.45 + $5.72 exchange fee. So each contract costs about $1.24 plus the price of the stock . I use shwab

Jeff
Jeff
July 1, 2016 8:13 PM

Ed, JM I can buy any amount of options at Scottrade for $7. I just checked again. 250 BAC July 11 @ .01 …..$7 BTW I’ve been in the .12, .13, .14 strike for a few pennies more.

J M
J M
July 2, 2016 8:08 AM

Jeff. Hard to believe, great for you. Your trading domestically, whereas I live in Europe so U.S options remain more expensive for me to buy.

July 1, 2016 5:06 PM

JM, they were about 140-150 for 50 at a time. I even got a few at .01 on last wed. I’m into them for about $1800 . Just got 250 more this morning they went back down to .02. So at that price and my amount they only need to move 4 cents and I’m making money even after commissions. If the markets start tanking next week they will go up. I wish I would have bought more DB they were .35 and are now 1.25

J M
J M
July 1, 2016 5:32 PM

Thanks Ed. I’m on an international platform so $2 per contract to enter and $2 to exit, adds up. But if your confident of the move can justify the commissions. I’ve been monitoring BAC surprisingly good spreads, and remain cheap/high leverage. May it continue. Just never place a call, very sluggish when the market is moving up!

July 1, 2016 5:48 PM

JM almost all of my options are puts. I had some calls on HL and you’re right they moved very slowly. The stock price would go up but my call strike would barely move.one day it jumped a bit so I sold them. I’m only confident in my decision because the banks are holding on by a thread . I also place my orders for below the ask price and they almost always fill by the end of the day. I never buy at market price.

Mark Sellers
June 30, 2016 4:25 PM

Well, someone thinks that the silver “cup and handle” is about to be setup, with a projected top at $690! Time will tell…

Timothy
Timothy
July 4, 2016 3:14 PM

Mark, I too have heard of much higher silver prices (some folks who follow the M2 money supply have calculated that if the price of silver kept up with the creation of fiat dollars the price would be about $700). However, i believe that the cartel still holds the ability to bring down the silver price (and my gut tells me that they are allowing it to rise a bit before another smash). However, don’t let that dissuade you from purchasing more ‘on sale’. We likely have a while before the cartel fully loses control (and I believe that James’ road map provides via his four seasons of the dollar provides us excellent clues as to when this will occur…and it will. God Bless.

ChristCross
ChristCross
June 30, 2016 8:13 PM

That right TIME. Mark people are to inpatient today in this microwave Society And want it now deal.

Bhav
Bhav
June 30, 2016 6:06 PM

thank you James for sharing this. I had recommended USLV here few months ago around 11-12 and it’s almost double today, so, I think silver upside move is almost completed for short term. I don’t see any major upside in silver anymore at least for next few weeks. I believe Gold and Silver will go very high in long term but temp reaction is due any moment. Currently it’s 18.72 and it might go down to 15-16. Probably I may not sell physical silver but would surely consider buying bear silver etf or puts, as James suggested. I would trust dreams and vision more than my own tech analysis & expert’s opinion.
I have been expecting huge collapse in stock and oil since last few weeks but again all world central banks are on the trading floor to artificially save the markets. I have been wrong since last few months just like most popular fundamental & tech analysts who have been consistently wrong since 2011, while anticipating collapse (Harry Dent, Robert Prechter, Peter Schiff, Jim Willie, Michael Snyder, Bo Polny & many more). I started relying fully on God & his timing (vision – dreams God gave to his people) and Not paying much attention towards expert opinions…

God Bless You James !