“A Horrible Decline” Could Be Coming Soon for the Euro

euro

This morning, I saw a flash vision of a trading screen showing a green 99.31 with a quote written below, “a horrible decline.”

That seemed to be a contradiction because I understand green to mean profits while red means losses, yet this green number was identified as a decline. I was not shown what was declining, so my comments below are only sharing my interpretation, which could be wrong.

I only considered items in my current portfolio because that is what God has spoken to me about in the past. I then reviewed all of my positions and found only one could possibly fit this description, FXE, which is an ETF tracking the EUR/USD currency pair. It was trading at 108.31 this morning, so a decline to 99.31 would mean the euro would decline by 9 cents against the dollar. The euro dropped almost 5 cents on Friday June 24, after the news of the Brexit vote, but recovered by 2 cents since then, so the net change was a 3 cent drop.

Previously, the only currency pair God has ever spoken to me about was the U.S. dollar against the Swiss franc, USD/CHF, but the green 99.31 does not fit USD/CHF because the ETF tracking that pair (FXF) is already below 99.31, currently at 98.3, so this vision only makes sense for FXE.

If the green 99.31 applies to the euro, that would be a confirmation of the final part of my recent tree climbing dream. After hearing an announcement in a European town, I walked up a hill into a park and then climbed a tall tree. As an American citizen in a European town, I believe my upward movements represent the dollar gaining strength against the euro. Last week’s 5 cent drop in the euro would be my walk up the small hill. Another 9 cent drop in the euro would be my climb up the tall tree. The tree was taller than the hill, so it makes sense that the next move would be larger than 5 cents.

There were no dates shown in today’s vision, but in my tree climbing dream, my two upward movements seemed to happen very fast and very close together. One hour after I saw the vision this morning, the euro dropped 8 tenths of a cent against the dollar. That could be a coincidence or it could be the start of the 9 cent decline. EUR/USD started the day at $1.11, so a 9 cent drop would put it at $1.02.

I believe the reason why I saw the words, “a horrible decline,” was because that is how it will be reported in the news media. I saw the words in quotations and all lower case, as if it was a clip from a news report. For the euro, it will be a horrible decline, but for my account it will be profitable because I already own FXE put options, which is why the number was green.

I believe the euro will eventually lose more than 9 cents against the dollar, but what I saw today gives me more insights into the meaning of my tree climbing dream. I am expecting to see more declines in the euro after this drop.

The Brexit vote caused big swings in currency values, especially for the British pound. Big swings mean big profits for some and big losses for others, so it is possible large losses have already been incurred by large investors, but have yet to be reported in the news. That kind of news could cause the euro to drop further very fast.

In addition to my tree climbing dream, I believe today’s vision also confirms the continued strengthening in the dollar, which I have seen in other dreams as listed below:

As always, these insights are offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

J M
J M
July 1, 2016 5:35 am

JB. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. I’m looking for the U.S. Dollar to begin rising now ($2.07 top shelf) forcing metals down with it. It’s possible we may see an immediate surge, although I sense this is a progressive thing. I recently saw another toilet and heard the words “in Italia,” so my sense is to get to 99 or 95 (I’ve seen this low) there needs to be an escalation of banking contagion, and that will require a bigger downward leg in equities first. We know this is not too far off. I believe when the banks start hemmorging, possibly in Italy first, the 95-99 levels will coincide with that. I also think I see Japan may be involved with the U.S. Dollar rise. I don’t have timings but I expect this could take a little time. I think your relatively safe with your puts, the euro only really faces downside from here, but might be a good idea to regularly rollover your FXE contracts so to take advantage should it take longer.

Greg L.
Greg L.
July 1, 2016 9:53 am

Zerohedge had an article yesterday about Italian banks getting a 150 billion euro bailout to prevent “Panic, Run on Deposits.” Specifically from the article, “European Commission has authorized Italy to use government guarantees to create a precautionary liquidity support program for their banks.”

It obviously won’t be enough since Italy will be in the toilet.

J M
J M
July 1, 2016 4:29 pm

Thanks for that info Greg. Doesn’t bode well.

Chloe
July 1, 2016 12:03 pm

Yup. Just saw another article on zerohedge. I live in Italy so I had better brace myself for the impact…..

Chloe
July 1, 2016 9:02 am

Hi JM, I have been following your comments since you mentioned the amalfi coast some time ago. Do you think the banking crisis will begin in Italy? I read about the economic collapse (david wilkerson) around december last year so I have been trying to minimize my spendings and not keep money in my bank ever since (unicredit) but my husband is an athiest and refuses to believe me when I tell him to withdraw cash from the bank. I would really appreciate your thoughts about Italy. I am quite anxious about what is to befall in EU. Thank you.

J M
J M
July 1, 2016 4:27 pm

Hi Chloe. I get your concerns. Certainly don’t want to create any fear. Really that’s the extent of what I know. I don’t even know if the “in Italia” applies to banking, but I feel given their banks are already against the wall, once the market trends down proper I think its a pretty safe bet the Italian banks are going to be in strife. Hence these desperate EU bank stops. But this is opinion not revelation. Where in Italy are you? I once spent 4 months in Florence, possibly the most defining 4 months of my life. God met me there, so Italy is close to my heart.

Chloe
July 2, 2016 2:03 am

Thanks JM. It seems really likely that it would start in Italy. I gave my husband the “ultimatum” last night: get your money out of the banks now or cry later! I live right by the infamous “lake Garda” in northern part of Italy. Have you been to this area? We usually have a lot of British tourists during summer/fall. Having said that, do contact me if you happen to be in this area! God bless!

J M
J M
July 2, 2016 9:19 am

Chloe. I’m sure if things escalate you can be a lighthouse of hope. I’ve not been to lake Garda, but a couple of years ago I rode my vintage Triumph motorcycle through 9 euro nations and travelled from France up through Lake Como before going over the Swiss alps. It’s one of my favourite corners of the world!

Chloe
Chloe
July 2, 2016 11:30 am

Thanks JM. I sure hope I would be used for His work when difficulties come. There aren’t many detailed prophecies about Europe other than economic collapse but I had a vision last March there will be some kind of war (still trying to understand the meaning). All I can say is I was shown black warplanes flying from Europe towards Middle East and then in a flash I saw the faces of Obama and Putin. God bless! Chloe

J M
J M
July 2, 2016 7:11 pm

Chloe I think that’s a very significant vision. I’ve seen similar things, though not in as much detail. I would place that in the fall. Keep asking for understanding.

Chloe
July 2, 2016 2:19 am

Forgot to say. You are certainly not making me fear. I have had my own portion of warning from Him but without any clear timing so I really appreciate your sharing of revelations! I admit I spent some months in anxiety for what is to come but He is so gracious He gave me peace in my heart just a few weeks ago. I believe He will protect His children. I have seen He can turn difficulties into blessings.

Nick
Nick
July 1, 2016 9:16 am
Marilee Alm
July 1, 2016 6:24 pm

great time to pray for those in Italy, while their money is loosing value, they would seek God first of all!1

Chloe
July 1, 2016 9:22 am

Oh my….. I just checked unicredit (similar to DB in terms of insolvency) and its stock is sliding again…. Thanks Nick for the link.

Jeff
Jeff
July 1, 2016 12:52 am

I believe we are ALREADY at the turned table moment you dreamed. The dollar is already overpriced and overbought. Anything could cause it to drop 20% tomorrow…….Perhaps we will see come Monday.

Johnathan
Johnathan
June 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Some thoughts on this. I’m very confident we will see a big move down in the stock market in July. What’s interesting is that the dollar moved up while the stock market moved down at the same time when Brexit happened. The dollar has now moved back down a little during this move back up in the stock market, so it looks like there might be more of an inverse correlation between the dollar and the stock market moving forward. Also, if you look back at the crash of 2008, the dollar started moving up in July of that year as well, just as the stock market was getting ready to crash. We could have a repeat of that at the same time of the year again.
I also remember Z3 member Matt Smith said he heard from the Lord that July will see a bigger display of fireworks in the markets, so it looks like the crash will really start to speed up in July.

Prism
Prism
July 1, 2016 7:13 am

Johnathan, you’ve really jumped in since you’re first post about Phanuel’s numbers. Glad to see you continuing to post and discuss with us.

David
David
July 3, 2016 1:07 am

I have to agree with you Johnathan, I had told my wife back in May, I felt there would be a drop in June, not even knowing about a Brexit, and we had a 900+ drop in June. I feel the same way about July, maybe the 1st big leg down from this Triple-Top in the Dow.

Thomas S. Gibson
June 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Normally, red is down, and green is up, at least in most places. BUT China reverses this. So in China red is up, and green is down.

Mark Sellers
June 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Hmmmm, James, perhaps this dream is a view from a Chinese perspective? Any bearing/relation to your vision of the Chinese kicking over the table? Just musings, nothing more…

Phanuel
Phanuel
June 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Yes James
I saw the FTSE at 4808!!!
That’s incredibly low!
And oil at 43 handle
42 handle
40 handle
39 handle
36 handle
28 handle

Shalom

Mark McGuinness
Mark McGuinness
June 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Hey Phanuel,I have a basic question. It may be a dumb question. But, does “handle” just refer to the price per barrel?

Phanuel
Phanuel
June 30, 2016 5:03 pm

yes Mark,
I can’t remember all the decimals off the top of my head. I shared them in the Brexit post below.
36.66/Barrel
28.88/Barrel

September 9, 2016 6:49 pm

That article names Dec 3, 2015.
I remember first posting here to recommend tightening stop-loss orders on forex trades and I pointed at a day in the first week of Dec 2015, when the Euro spiked because the ECB said “no more printing for now” and that bottomed the Euro and we could never exceed that Dec day all the way into Jan-Feb. That was a sign. I said watch that level.

I am here to say the same thing just happened this week. ECB said no more printing additions and USA Fed wants to tighten on Sept 21. It looks to me like the ECB wants to strengthen the Euro while USA risks weakening the Euro. In other words, ECB is setting the stage to let USA do a rate hike without rising the US$ too much. They are managing the exchange movements before the interest rate move.

I think it is the same strategy as Dec 2015. I am not predicting if they succeed or not, but usually they do, and they want Euro and US$ to stay in a range. Rate hike Sept 21 tens to push Euro down, but watch the levels. Lack of breaking to new lows on the day ECB spoke this week, means the central banks are succeeding and muting the moves.

This was good information today, too (play Chris Temple):

November 15, 2016 1:04 pm

A Sept 21 rate hike did not occur, but a Dec hike seems likely as long as stocks are high. However, the central banks have lost control of the currency ranges: That Sept 9 Euro low was broken in October, and then the 110 support broke and now, Nov 15, 2016, we are at the Dec 3, 2015 Euro low of around 107. They should have done the hike in Sept. and nothing now.
This is a mess for the US central bank. The interest rate rise has been getting anticipated, like i was anticipating it at Sept 9. It is a replay of last year’s anticipation which started in mid-Oct 2015.
Does the outcome replay too? Europe spoke Dec 3, 2015, Look at that spike. Will Draghi/Europe speak again?
I do not know. i am telling you the parameters. I think stay away because a few words from Draghi can destroy you and the rate hike in USA is already priced into everything, including bonds, since I mentioned this in Sept.. Some of this is unwinding wrong election trades. So we might be at extremes and get reversals of the trend since Sept. especially at the time the USA hike is announced, like last year.
One thing for sure, central banks will always be late, regarding tightening credit. They are never really tight.
I bought some short term, 3 years average term, laddered bonds. Stay away from 10 and 20 year and 30 year, I think.

November 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Yra Harris said, on Nov 11, 2016, maybe no rate hike. wow. He agrees with me about the US$ rise, saying it should not be liked by Yellen, but she spoke today and did not talk the US$ down.
Yra:
I understand well the initial sell off in Gold as rising rates is sending bulls out of the market.I do not make a living catching falling knives and i will look for low risk levels to buy Gold and sell various currencies for most of the world’s central banks have committed to a ridiculous policy that cannot be sustained.And to all those who think the Yellen Fed will raise rates in a strengthening dollar environment, I say think long and hard about this.As I read Fischer’s speech he is definitely on the side of international concerns.But as I always advise ,select the lowest risk possible levels to make your trades.I will write more about the impact of rising bond yields and the spending plans of Trump.

December 8, 2016 8:09 am

Yes! Draghi central bank Europe announced a taper to push the Euro back up into the old September range! Euro ran up to 108.75 just now, on this news. Will it stay there? I do not know.

September 9, 2016 6:51 pm

tens=tends (sp)

September 9, 2016 7:24 pm

ECB President Mario Draghi said Thursday that officials didn’t discuss an extension to the institution’s bond-purchase plan, disappointing investors who had been speculating that more stimulus was imminent. In July, Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda opted against expanding the nation’s unprecedented easy money policies, fueling speculation the BOJ plans to change its asset-purchase strategy.

[You see ECB and japan tightened verbally, just before USA tightens on Sept 21. The central banks are moving together, just like Dec 2015, i think. Thus the US$ did not rise when the Fed raised rates Dec 17, 2015 and gold did not drop much either. It was all pre-announced and coordinated. So the markets predict a rate hike Sept 21 by todays stock and bond action down sharply now.]

DFM
DFM
July 14, 2016 1:23 am

Many on this site note the historical significance of certain dates, and how numerology is often used by the pagan elite, to identify future dates of significance.

In the four years I’ve been called to be a watchmen, I’ve never been led to as many symbolic, numeric and historic warnings of a certain date, as I have this for this Saturday July 16th, 2016. So far, it’s a staggering 11 warnings, going back decades.

I’ll wait until after Saturday to list, because it could be an inside baseball symbolic warning to the elite, rather than catastrophic disaster warning for the masses; plus I may find more. I have no problems with date setting once you learn the calculus used; it’s the event, scale of the event, symbolic or catastrophic, and the location that’s the challenge.

I’ve also been led to 5 warnings about today July 14, 2016; including the one both Matt NZ and I were led to about the eve of 9th Tammuz, among others.

DFM
DFM
July 14, 2016 6:39 pm

Sadly, I just learned the what, when and where of why I feared todays date in Nice, France 🙁

This Saturday 7/16, with so many warnings, could be a much larger event, but may be economic news this time.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 1, 2016 4:05 pm
15 July 2016 is 9 Tammuz 3175 – 586 B.C.E.: The Babylonian armies of King Nevuchadnetzar breached the walls of Yerushalayim / Jerusalem and entered the city prior to the destruction of the first Beit Hamikdash. Covered in Jer 39:2-3 (Jer 39:3 Babylon sat in the breach in the wall). James, I know the meeting that you saw where the tables are overturned onto the US delegation is figurative. I’m just wondering if it could be an actual G20 (subgroup) meeting where they announce this. There are some meetings in Chengdu China around that time frame. The Latitude of Chengdu is 30 degrees N, 39′ 31″ Nathan Leal covered a link in Jer 39:1-3 to modern America http://www.watchmanscry.com/article_babylon_arrives.html One of the most notable parallels between Judah’s fall and America’s fall is found in Jeremiah 39:2. In that verse, we read that Jerusalem was broken up 11 years after King Zedekiah was placed in power. “In the eleventh year of Zedekiah, in the fourth month, on the ninth day of the month, the city was penetrated.” Jer. 39:2 The mention of Jerusalem’s fall after eleven years is very key. In light of the events of the recent election, I applied the same formula to America. If we use the same variable of eleven years and go backwards in time from where we are now, we arrive at the benchmark of the September 11 attacks. When I applied the rest of the formula to America, (which was brought to my attention by one of my listeners, thanks M.S.,) we see something very interesting. Moving forward from the date of September 11, 2001 and using the calculation found in the verse above (Jeremiah 39:2,) 1. September 11, 2001 + 11 years = September 11, 2012. 2. September 11, 2012 + 4 months =… Read more »
Joe
Joe
July 15, 2016 6:27 am

Matt you hit the nail on head. Breach the Dollar and breach America. The greatest power shift happened when president Wilson created the Federal Reserve. American strength comes from its ability to print the Dollar at will and it being the world currency.The whole idea of BRICS formation and creating alternates to currency,banking and money transfer system is to breach the dollar.The day Dollar falls,inspite of all its mighty armed forces,America loses its position as sole world power.,Ukraine, South Chins sea,drought in India,government change in Brazil,Middle East troubles are all signs of American fight back.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Will the Saudi’s now make good on their threat to sell off US bonds? Other acts of retribution, such as accepting other currencies for oil other than solely the USD?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
July 15, 2016 2:20 pm

18 July 2016 is 12 Tammuz.
12 Tammuz 3333 – 428 B.C.E.:

Yechezkel HaNavi (the Prophet Ezekiel) was instructed by Hashem to lie on his left side for 390 days, in order to atone for the sins of Klal Yisroel. From the 18th of Tammuz the following year, he lay on his right side for 40 days; altogether he remained lying down for 430 days. On the 28th of Av 3334 / 427 B.C..E., he arose, and on the 5th of Elul he received his next nevuah / prophecy. That was about five years before the destruction of the Beit HaMikdash (see Yechezkel, ch. 8-10).

18 July 2016 (Republican convention begins / Beginning of America’s atonement?) + 390 days is 12 Aug 2017, 9 days prior tot he total solar eclipse that traverses the USA, Departing on the 33rd parallel (12 Tammuz 3333 above). http://penitenziagite2016.blogspot.co.nz/2016_03_01_archive.html

18 July 2016 + 430 days = 21 Sept 2017, Rosh Hashana 5778, The start of the revival after the great cataclysms?

SWilliam
SWilliam
July 1, 2016 3:39 pm

James Bailey. For what its worth. I felt the LORD say to me a couple days ago. “Aug/sept the stock market will die” Don’t know what die means, but sure its not good. God Bless

Sonia
Sonia
July 1, 2016 4:17 pm

SWilliam, some people have prophecied that the market will collapse in Sept- October 2016. There are different market crashes but only one market collapse….this could be the definition of “stock market will die”. Sobering but we will see…
Thanks for sharing. GB.

Karen
Karen
July 1, 2016 2:16 pm

Please be careful. Have your stops in tight. All the technical indicators look really strong to me that the dollar devaluation phase is getting underway and is about to really surge.

William
William
July 1, 2016 3:06 pm

What do you mean? US dollar near term is going to be stronger or weaker?

Karen
Karen
July 1, 2016 8:08 pm

I believe that the US dollar will get weaker, picking up speed as it moves. I believe that it is just starting the 30% devaluation phase of the “Four Seasons of the Dollar” post. The post-Brexit “falls” on the EURUSD and GBPUSD charts look just like bear-traps to me in the bigger picture (when you see how fast prices move the other way once this gets moving). This would also explain why the dollar made the seemingly unusual move of strengthening even though it was Black Friday for stocks. That is simply the volatility (and probably manipulation) indicating that a big move is about to happen. GBPUSD *might* fall more before the reversal, but the dollar against the other major currency pairs has begun dramatic reversals of the initial shockwave.
In looking at the daily EURUSD chart (in candlestick style) and noting June 24 Black Friday, the price action came down dramatically and formed a long wick (“spike”) as the dollar strengthened. As I look at it, I think of the fatter part of the candlestick as being the climbing of the hill and the “wick” as the climbing of the tree. Once you are at the top of the tree, which way do you go from there? (Just my own thoughts on it.)

William
William
July 2, 2016 8:05 am

Hi Karen
I do not follow any chart. I follow all these prophetic words on this website. All these prophetic words are pointing the strongest point of us dollar index ( USD/CHF 1.35 ) is coming. I am trying to catch this wave with the stop loss in place. After 1.35 happen, then the US dollar start to weaken and eventually devalue. Even if us dollar going weaker in near term, it is still fine with me.

Karen
Karen
July 2, 2016 4:35 pm

The technical indicators I watch (which have been miraculously reliable for me) indicate to me rather strongly that the USDCHF (Swiss Franc) pair is going down toward the .58 (which was in one of the dreams?) *first*. From there, an eventual surge to the 1.35 looks very natural based on the charts. I believe that God reveals *both* through dreams *and* through historical price movements (technical analysis). I have been amazed lately, as I feel that God has been allowing me to see more and more the astounding order in the charts, showing that He is ultimately in control. To me, the charts “pour fourth speech”, reminding me about the order in the heavens/universe as well.

The dollar devaluation phase looks as though it began in March 2015. That would be the year in which James said that the Lord originally showed him that these things would begin.

Karen
Karen
July 2, 2016 7:15 pm

If the devaluation really did begin in 2015, then it occurs to me that the “One month delay dream” may relate to something else entirely. It strikes me that the term “delay” might more commonly pertain to an election….hmmmmmmmmmm……