U.S. Dollar Moving Much Higher After Brexit Vote

climbing_redwood

Equity markets dropped sharply on Friday June 24 and again on Monday June 27 after England voted to exit the European Union, but based on my recent Brexit dream, I believe this drama is just getting started due to big moves ahead in currencies.

I shared the details of my dream in my previous post, but for convenience I have included it here:

I was in what looked like a small European town at night. The buildings looked like they were built centuries ago. I was aware of some pandemonium and chaos surrounding this area, but did not see what was causing it. I just knew something was very wrong. Near the center of the town, I saw a leader standing on a balcony overlooking the town. He began shouting some kind of announcement, but I could not hear what he said. In the center of the town was a park filled with trees. After he made his announcement, I walked into the park, which required going up a small hill, about 10 to 15 feet up. Then I went further into the center of the park and climbed up a tall tree. That was the end of the dream.

I believe the announcement from the man on the balcony was the news announcing the outcome of the Brexit vote. Immediately after hearing that, I walked up a small hill, which I believe represented the dollar index moving higher, which was fulfilled when it moved up from 93.09 on June 23 to 96.52 on June 24. Currently, it is at 96.35. After climbing the hill, I moved horizontally into the center of the park, where I climbed a tall tree. I believe we are now approaching that tree, which means the dollar should soon start moving much higher, which would be consistent with my previous dreams, including the following:

• The men standing up at the U.S. table and refusing to sit back down in my July 2014 market crash dream. They stood strong until they were finally knocked down.
  • The volatile price movements of USD/CHF revealed in my December 2015 dream in which I saw the price moving up to 1.35. The price moved up so fast I did not have time to place a sell order.

In the European town dream, my moves up the hill and up the tree both happened very fast and very close together. Since I believe the first move already happened, I am expecting to see the second move very soon. It should be a much bigger move because the tree was much taller than the hill. The fast movements in this dream are consistent with my other dreams, so I am expecting it to happen fast.

There were no downward movements in the dream, so I am not expecting to see any major moves down in the dollar index until it first moves much higher. Of course, there are always smaller moves up and down.

Since my dream was based in a European town and since the Brexit vote directly impacted the European Union, I am expecting to see most of the upward movement in the dollar index caused by weakness in the euro and franc. This conclusion is consistent with a dream shared by Pastor David Lankford, founder of The Voice of Evangelism, when he appeared as a guest on the May 20 2013 edition of Trunews. He shared a dream he received about two or three months prior to the interview, in about February 2013, in which he saw a sudden move up in the price of silver happening when silver was at $20 per ounce and the euro was at 80 cents.

“I would call it a flash dream. All of a sudden, I found myself in a type of market, a financial market. It was a thermometer. The silver was trading like on a thermometer,  degrees up and down. I saw silver just descending and descending and descending. What I saw was $20 or there about. Then all of a sudden, it exploded. You know, you’ve seen these little commercials where the thermometer explodes at the top? Well, the silver shot up until it exploded and went up so high that I could not see how high that it went.

The other thing in the dream that makes me put authenticity in it, because I want to be careful about these things, was the fact that the euro dollar had fallen down to 80 cents. I saw where it caused the dollar to go up. I am not, by no way, a financial guy, so I don’t understand all of that, but when I called Steve Quayle and was sharing the dream with Steve, he asked me, “Do you know where the euro dollar started when it was formed?”

I said, “I have no idea.”

He said, “It was 80 cents.”

So looking back at the dream, like I said, to me it was like a flash dream. If I had to say how long was the dream, 30 seconds to a minute. It was just like a flash in my mind. I saw the financial market. I saw the level of the silver just going down and down and down and down. I thought, “My God, when is it going to stop?”

Then when it got in my sight, I saw $20 and then it exploded and went back to the top. So I did not know about the euro dollar, but when Steve began to share that with me, it made me understand that as the currencies around the world became more and more depressed, that the dollar would go up. It kind of appears that is the pattern we are on. When I had this dream, it (silver) skyrocketed until it was totally out of sight. I cannot say how high it went or when it stopped or anything. I cannot give you a time table as to when it will do that.”

Part of Pastor Lankford’s dream has already been fulfilled because the price of silver dropped from $30.00 per ounce in February 2013 to below $14.00 per ounce in December 2015. Since then it has bounced back up to the current price of $17.65. I believe the next part of his dream will be fulfilled very soon because I believe he saw the same strong dollar I saw in all of my dreams. He saw the euro at 80 cents, which is consistent with what I saw in my European town dream with an American citizen climbing the tall tree, the dollar moving higher against the euro. The euro is currently at $1.105, so a drop to 80 cents would be a big drop, but I believe it is coming very soon.

Although Pastor Lankford refers to the euro dollar at 80 cents, I believe he is referring to the euro since the “euro dollar” does not exist. This was confirmed by his conversation with Steve Quayle, which identified the value of the euro began at 80 cents.

Pastor Lankford also saw the price of silver shooting up, which is consistent with the sudden devaluation of the dollar that I saw when the men at the U.S. table were knocked down to the floor.

Pastor Lankford shared his dream at about the 14:00-minute mark of the video below.

Conclusion:

Pastor Lankford’s dream is consistent with my previous post, The Final Four Seasons of the U.S. Dollar, in which I identified the dollar would continue to strengthen during season one before getting devalued in season two. I believe we are very close to seeing the dollar rise to its’ final heights.

For anyone watching for the coming economic collapse, I believe Pastor Lankford’s dream gives us two more signs to watch for, the euro at 80 cents and the price of silver at $20. When we see these signs, we will know the time is very short. Based on my European town dream, I believe it could happen very soon.

Fluctuations in currency values make a big impact on every other market, so knowing what is going to happen in currencies gives us valuable insights into future movements in other markets. For example, a stronger dollar would likely drive prices of commodities and precious metals lower, at least for a short time. So we might see the price of oil, gold, and silver dropping soon before bouncing back much higher.

As always, these insights are provided only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and are not a recommendation for investing.

Ed h
Ed h
June 28, 2016 9:44 am

James thanks for this post. I believe as many that this Brexit vote is much more than a victory for the UK. The EU is now going to change for the worse. We are witnessing the Bible come to life right in front of us.

Thank you for your input on the currency markets. Jeff is right silver is the most undervalued asset on the planet. I believe we will see a window of opportunity to purchase silver based on your dream of FAZ going up and then buying silver. I don’t believe that God would reveal that to you to buy when silver is very expensive.

If any here were watching the commodities futures on Thurs night you saw the price of Gold and Silver going crazy. To me that was a sneak preview of things to come.

I know this investing is fun and even kinda addicting but we need to keep our focus on God because without him this is all for nothing.

Kathy Shine
Kathy Shine
June 28, 2016 7:31 am

Hi James! So good to have you back on board; hope you had good rest! You were missed!

Jeff
Jeff
June 28, 2016 12:24 am

Silver is the most undervalued currency on earth today. The paper dollar is already the most overvalued. I can see your table being overturned (dream)when it gets much worse. I almost feel those overturning the table want an extreme dollar price to deflate. It’s like, the higher it goes, the harder it falls.
We live in such opportune times. Spiritually, financially and historically.

Timothy
Timothy
June 28, 2016 8:20 am

James, your absence has felt like an old friend who has been missed! Goodness its great to have you back!!!

Blessings,
Timothy

Timothy
Timothy
June 28, 2016 8:50 am

James,

Could you taking a long position via USD/CHF possibly correspond to the Golden Horse dream you had (Christmas in July)? A move from .97 to 1.35 would certainly be a big move.

Thanks,

Timothy

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 28, 2016 6:23 am

This is just out from Mena Lee…pretty big stuff. I wouldn’t be surprised if it fits in with the timing here as well. 3-6 months-chaos http://watchmanonthewall33.blogspot.com/2016/06/at-145am-this-morning-i-received.html?m=1

mem
mem
June 28, 2016 8:59 am

If a pandemic does spread across the world in short order….

People not expecting it will be infected, a total blood bath. So easy to spread with modern international air travel and a sneaky incubation period. Even those expecting it and have long since left the cities will be hardpressed to keep from getting infected. All it would take is one desperate trip to the store to feed your family after being holed up for a week or two and you may well bring it home to your whole family.

I guess there are worse ways to die than from pandemic. I can see a third of humanity being wiped out just from a weaponized pandemic. Will it be from the Throne or from the Elite, it is hard to say right now

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
June 28, 2016 8:45 am

Brandon Jenkins——–This is a must read—from Mena–I ask Holy Spirit to direct my websites –usual first is Z3 -then this a.m. –felt Z3-then Mena Lee
Grebin post , had not been at her post for weeks! Thank you for Z3 and this
timely word from Jesus , three to six months of chaos-per Obama, then
separate pandemic[ no time line on this] Ps. 12 Was given for the chosen !
God bless , thanks Brandon J.

faith
faith
June 28, 2016 8:55 am

After reading Mena’s article and her mention of a pandemic it brought to mind a woman who posted here on Z3 that shared she was pregnant and due, I believe, this August. The Lord told her she was to have her baby at home because the hospitals would be full.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
June 28, 2016 9:28 am

Faith–that was anonymous–March18th 2016 ” God Parts the Red Sea
on Nisan 17″ she said makes me think a major disaster is right around the corner” lives in Montana — NW eruption , Seattle area , but this could be
an event –pandemic–time will tell. She might have mentioned seeing major smoke –in a separate comment ? Will have to investigate this !
God keep us close !

Brandon Jenkins
Brandon Jenkins
June 28, 2016 8:50 am

I experienced the same thing. I had a strong impression to check her site last Eve as I was asking God about things. She rarely posts things on her watchman33 site. Now I see why…

Patricia D
June 28, 2016 1:40 am

James, I wonder if maybe your first dream is about an announcement regarding an event other than Brexit. You said you had that dream 3 days prior to the June 23rd dream which means you had it on June 20th. The 10-15 feet might mean in 10-15 days which would put it in the June 30 – July 5th window that several people feel is possibly a terrorist attack or some big event during that time. You mention “at night” (dark), “pandemonium and chaos”, and “something very wrong.” Some kind of announcement after this event could also cause the currencies and markets to change dramatically, especially so close after the Brexit event. Just a thought

Mark McGuinness
Mark McGuinness
June 28, 2016 3:31 am

Jim Rickards said months ago that due to their economic situation and the corner they’re in the Saudis will be forced to depeg from the dollar. I imagine that would bolt the dollar upward much like the Swiss Franc when they depegged from the Euro early in 2015.

Julz
Julz
June 29, 2016 3:39 am

Regarding gold and silver price moves as EUR/USD moves to 0.8 it was interesting to see both the USD and gold and silver all rally following Brexit. If the move to 0.8 occurs due to a crises in Europe I would expect both gold and silver to outperform the USD. The correlation we are used to seeing where gold falls on USD strength only occurs when the USD is strong on it’s own merits and positive real yields (after inflation) are anticipated. If the USD is strong simply because other currencies are in a crises we can expect gold and silver to benefit more than the USD.
Apologies is this has been discussed already but has anyone looked at the Dow chart on the 5 day view, looks very close the chart James showed us.

Edna
Edna
June 28, 2016 1:04 pm

On April 20th, 2015 I had a dream around 4:30am. The Holy Spirit was walking with me (He had no body), on a field. He took me to this type of rustic wood canopy you may find in parks. The front and sides were open, the side in the back, was sealed. As we got close to the canopy I saw one rectangular table with a silver color bowl on top of it. As I place my eyes on the silver colored bowl, He said to me in Spanish, “El tiene algo guardado”, translation: He have something stored. As He said that, the word TRUST came out of the bowl flowing up on the air. Then He said in English. “He will use it like currency”. EOD

mmw
mmw
June 28, 2016 7:17 am

Dollar forecast – by Martin Armstrong

“…This is not a positive forecast. It is the forecast from hell. We also go into the eye of crisis. This one is a Sovereign Debt Crisis and as that happens, it will drive the dollar higher and create massive losses around the globe. That will play its role in undermining the global economy and push the US into recession from 2015.75 into 2020.

I understand people hate the dollar and cannot imagine a rally. That is the VERY reason the dollar will rally. Everyone and their adopted twice removed brother is short the dollar. Who is left to sell more? It is the biggest short position in history!!!! EVER!!!!! A dollar rally will turn the world upside down and cause the greatest amount of confusion and PAIN!!!!!! This is not bullish the dollar for positive reasons. It is the outstanding shorts that create the rally least expected. It is always the majority that provides the fuel to reverse the market trend.

…The majority MUST always be wrong. Right now, tons of debt was created lending dollars like the Mortgage securities in 2007 on the pretense of how much you would save in interest. A rise in interest rates now will send the dollar soaring. Beware the short dollar. For now, the most pain is to wipe out the short dollar positions. So you have to go up before you crash and burn as was the case in 1931.”

mmw
mmw
June 28, 2016 7:38 am

“We first have to create the storm. The likelihood of a monetary reform comes into play around 2017. To get there, we have about $9 trillion in debt by other countries that must create a major loss first. With this sort of pressure, then and only then will we see some new type of system. There is nothing currently to replace the dollar. BIG MONEY cannot park anywhere but dollars.

Micheal
Micheal
June 28, 2016 8:07 am

How about precious metals and mining stocks or a gold backed Yuan to park the big money.

mmw
mmw
June 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Precious metals are hedges for individuals only.Big money are in units of billions if not in trillions.Yuan doesn’t have such deep pockets for institutional funds to park their money so far.Yuan is not a gold backed currency by any means. USA owns the largest amount of physical gold than any other countries in the world. The prime time for Yuan has not come yet. Dollar won’t crash in days, only a strong dollar will bring its ultimate demise.

“So you have to go up before you crash and burn as was the case in 1931.”

mmw
mmw
June 28, 2016 7:47 am

“Japan is the Next Currency Trouble Spot – US Will Be Last to Crack.On the topic of a dollar collapse, Martin doesn’t see it happening(right away), as there are no strong alternatives to the dollar. He sees Japan as the next currency trouble spot, and believes a single global currency is coming down the road. Martin sees the time-frame of a global currency crisis as 2017-2018. “

mem
mem
June 28, 2016 9:06 am

Beware the short dollar? Wow that is in pretty stark contrast to Victoria’s dream about God telling her “do not be afraid to short to the dollar”

mmw
mmw
June 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Dollar moves up versus all currency except yen since the Brexit as a matter of fact, anyone who shorted dollar during this period would incur a loss. The dollar rally is unwinding right before our eyes.

Tommi T.
Tommi T.
June 28, 2016 11:06 am
Hello! I am a trader from Finland. First, I have to say that a problem of the author is that he is not familiar at all on some basic questions of the international high finance. Make a google search with keywords: IMF+EG+Greece+May 25. Second, I think the sentence of the Mr. Bailey’s dream: “looked like a small European town at night” will refer a future event; maybe some country will terminate the Schengen border-control agreement. However, I saw a following dream on Monday: I had a glossy yellow Ferrari 458 and a faceless man wanted to buy it. We talked, evaluated, negotiated and finally made a deal. There was a hole on the roof of the car. That was meant for a communication antenna. The car wasn’t street-legal so a strange foghorn have to be installed to the right side of the car to make it street-legal. I had another car: a new silver-dark Audi A6 Avant Quattro TDI, which I had used to transport the Ferrari with a trailer. We had stipulated that the deal will be closed in the Port of Hamburg. I drove first and then came him. When I gave it some gas, the car responded immediately and I felt enormous amount of power and torque. This car is a true Autobahn monster, I thought. I drove quite fast on a ringway over the City of Hamburg towards the port. I thought should I get a speed ticket but I thought that we are in Germany -the country of the fast cars and fast roads. END My short interpretation is following: When an USD bull-market starts, it will give a huge boost for the northern European export machinery (Ferrari = luxury products, Audi = products for upper middle class). I also believe that there will be… Read more »
Chris UK
Chris UK
June 29, 2016 5:20 am

Tommi,
I’m not experienced in dream interpretation, I’m wondering what your past experience is like. From several months of reading other people’s interpretations I would probably take a different angle on what you’ve dreamt.

Ferraris are rarely yellow, but your describing one that sounds quite golden. Also your Audi is really silver. So the dream refers to Gold and Silver. Secondly they are Italian and German cars and powerful cars. So perhaps a really powerful event in Italy (an Italian bank for example) causing a knock on effect in Germany leading to a fast and powerful move in gold and silver and you’re concerned that it may come to an abrupt stop, or you may miss out on profits.

What do those with more experience think?

Tommi T.
Tommi T.
June 29, 2016 9:53 am

My point is that I’m not personally interested in gold and silver. I think it’s funny that the USD will possible soar together with gold and silver.

Yes, the Ferrari refers luxury industries (cars, furniture, jewellery, fashion…) in the northern Italy but not in south.

I have to say that I do not believe any kind of banking crisis in Europe NOW.

The faceless man represents the US’s shadow rulers’ interests in the EZ/EU and the deal means a (fatal) deal.

Tommi

Martin schramm
Martin schramm
June 29, 2016 10:27 am

Tommy T
You really need to read a bit more.
I suggest any interview on YouTube with Jim Willy of the hat trick letter. As for gold and silver, well more enlightenment is needed in this area for you. Gold is the only real money ever, paper burns well with a match.
Marty

Wes
Wes
June 28, 2016 8:41 am

What I’m hearing from this (Pastor Lankford). Back when this was given (May 2013) silver was slightly above $20 and EURO-to-Dollar (ED) was about 1.3 so this is a future vision. He saw silver falling, falling…down to $20 and the ED at 0.8. Suggests silver will go much higher before this scenario (both conditions are met) happens so silver can have this great fall. Would suggest owning silver now and possible Puts on FXE. Then setting stops on silver after it gets way above $20. Then buying silver again when it nears $20 and ED at 0.8.