Disaster strikes in the jewel of the fall.

A ‘word’ was given by the HOLY SPIRIT to my dear friend and sister in the LORD, Chelsea Rebecca. She was given the words on August 22, 2018: “Disaster strikes in the JEWEL of the fall.’

I prayed for understanding and the LORD gave me two signs with the word “JEWEL” on them within the hour of her telling me the message. I then knew that this was a serious word that needed further revelation.

Then the HOLY SPIRIT whispered into my ear these words:

‘the apple of HIS eye,’

which is a reference to the LORD’s relationship with Israel. What I heard in my spirit is that the ‘apple of HIS eye’ is also the LORD’s precious JEWEL!

“For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.” Zechariah 2:8

This ‘word’ also speaks of the FALL, or autumn time of the year. So, one possible interpretation of this message is that something disastrous is coming in the fall concerning Israel.

The year was not given, however, we know that this year, in September, President Trump might be releasing the new peace plan/agreement that they have been working on between Israel and the Palestinians. This could have disastrous implications, not only for Israel, but America, if the land is divided or split.

According to Breaking Israel News, Trump will be bringing the ‘Peace Plan’ forward at the U.N.’s 73th General Assembly, in New York City on September 25th, 2018, which is on the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot). (Source: breakingisraelnews.com)

The LORD then reminded me of a vision within a dream that I received in December 2016 concerning the New Madrid Fault earthquake and the dividing of Israel (see complete post).

In this vision, I saw an outline map of America.  I didn’t see the state lines, but only the outline of the U.S.  Then, the map zoomed to where the earthquake started and I saw a black dot pulsating on the epicenter.  The dot was in the upper part of the middle of the country, however,  I wasn’t sure of which state.  It seemed higher than the New Madrid fault. Then I saw ‘9.5’ indicating the level on the Richter Scale. I was not given any dates or timing.

I was also shown that if Israel is divided, so shall America be divided. Many other watchmen and prophets have been shown the same thing, including Prophet Sadhu. Here is what he saw:

“Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three-dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center.” (see complete post)

If this peace agreement, from President Trump, is THE PEACE AGREEMENT talked about in Daniel 9:27, then that could trigger the prophetic time-clock of the seven year tribulation. I believe that this TRIBULATION will come as a judgment for the ‘dividing’ of the land against Israel.

“I will also gather all nations, and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; and I will enter into judgment with them there on account of My people, My heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; they have also divided up My land.” (Joel 3:2)

Could this ‘word’ that was given to Chelsea Rebecca, be pointing to the dividing or removal of land from Israel that could ultimately bring destruction? It could definitely be a warning for us to be paying attention and watching what MIGHT be coming in the FALL.

Dear Saints in CHRIST JESUS, continue to keep your eyes focused on JESUS and pray without ceasing, as we wait for all things to be revealed in HIS appointed time.

Blog: https://latterrain333.wixsite.com/lifeline

Author: Elizabeth Marie

Elizabeth is a wife, mother and special-ed teacher…..however, her most important role is as a follower and disciple of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. In 2010 she started receiving prophetic words and dreams from the LORD and frequently shares them on her Youtube channel called Latterrain333 as well as on her blog, Lifeline Letters.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 24, 2018 4:59 PM

This message confirms and pulls together many important prophesies we all have been hearing. The “9.5” is new to me but strikes a cord in my heart. Remember when when this New Madrid earthquake occurred in 1811-12 it was felt in Toronto and New England. I have followed Bible prophesy for forty years and I have never felt this degree of anticipation before that something VERY big is about to happen and I concur that Trump’s speech on September 25 will be the trigger and, I think, begins the countdown to America’s demise. PS- Trump can make this new ME peace agreement without being the A/C because the true A/C will CONFIRM a covenant that already exists, Dan.9:27.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
August 24, 2018 6:02 PM

Thank you for sharing this. I find it interesting that the Lord calls Israel the apple of His eye and then you have New York known as the ‘ big apple.’ I don’t think name choices are random. And of course the UN peace agreement meeting is to be in NY. These things don’t happen by chance.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 25, 2018 3:10 PM

And, of course, the word ” Jewel” points to the Jewish country Israel.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 25, 2018 2:37 PM
In the natural, how’d we get here? Andrew Jackson threw the banksters out around 1830. Lincoln was shot because he refused loans from the European banksters. McKinley was shot allowing his anglophile VP Teddy Roosevelt to become president and then split the conservative vote by running on a third party ticket allowing Woodrow Wilson to gain the WH. Bernard Baruch, the richest man in America, got hold of Wilson’s love letters from an illicit love affair he had had with a professor’s wife while he was president of Princeton University. This gave the insiders the leverage they needed to give us the Federal Reserve, the income tax and put us into WW I when the war had become a stalemate in 1916. The sinking of the Lusitania was the false flag they used. Wall Street financed Hitler into power and the Brits would not sit down with Germany to discuss the future of Danzig, a city on the Baltic that had been German for hundreds of years. The banksters wanted these two wars because they had ruled the world with Britain for 200 years making tons of money. After WW II Britain was bankrupt but they taught the Americans all their tricks on how to be a successful imperialist country with some new cons like the IMF, the World Bank and the U.N. Ike warned of the military-industrial complex in his last speech as president. Kennedy was shot because he started issuing silver certificates. Nixon took us off the gold standard and made the dollar the world’s reserve currency. Ben Bernanke coined the phrase “helicopter money” for just printing money whenever we went over budget. The system crashed in ’08 but we printed our way out of it. This time the debt balloon is so big the banksters have been… Read more »
Eldon
Eldon
August 25, 2018 3:10 PM

Gustavus
Nice summary, not many Americans are aware of our true history because these same people have written our history books to fit their narrative. I notice you frequent some of the same websites that I do….As soon as Sessions recused himself from prosecuting Hillary I knew he was compromised but I did not know how. Thank you for this report.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 25, 2018 3:24 PM

Thanks, it’s the winners of each war who write the history. And those who don’t learn from history are condemned to repeat it. History has been deliberately expunged from our schools. I have all my daughters old H.S. history books and the more I read them the more I am impressed with how rich they are and valuable. I’ve been memorizing important dates like the Norman Conquest, 1066 and the Magna Charta, 1215. The process is like studying the Bible, the more you learn and digest, the easier it becomes to remember more.

Jeanne Jones
Jeanne Jones
August 25, 2018 1:50 AM

When you said Jewel of the fall..I immediately thought of the times the leaves are turning colors..they are the color of jewels and also time her in Michigan that apples are coming in. I know if doesn’t sound spiritual but that’s what’s comes to mind. God bless. We should be ready every moment of our lives.

RSS
RSS
August 25, 2018 1:11 PM

A few years ago I had a dream that I was looking at my parents’ kitchen, and it had beautiful, dark new cabinets and new everything, like a showroom. Right after I was admiring them, we suddenly had to leave, as in something terrible had happened and we probably wouldn’t be coming back. Well, something happened last year and the cabinets have to be replaced, and most of the rest of the kitchen as well. My mom has always liked the lighter colors, so I asked her what color cabinets, expecting her to pick a lighter color. She chose a dark wood color this time. Other things have happened and the beautiful kitchen in my dream is finally set to be installed end of this September. Hoping the latter part of my dream does not come to pass, whatever it is, but I am expecting something to happen after September.

I had a second dream a few days ago. I was looking out at an open field on a sunny day, with trees in the background. In the field was a solitary tombstone. As I was wondering what it said, it suddenly zoomed up so I could read it. On it was “KKD”. The “D” was kind of triangular, maybe like a delta symbol. I have no idea what it could be but thought possibly a fraternity, and looked up Kappa Kappa Delta. There is one by that name at Trinity Univ. in San Antonio. If anyone has any idea what else it could be I’d like to hear it.

Rebecca Bonnell
August 25, 2018 3:23 PM

KKD… Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. is an American doughnut company and coffeehouse chain based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Wikipedia

RSS
RSS
August 25, 2018 4:41 PM

Someone else had suggested that too. I guess we’ll have to see. The fact that it’s on a tombstone tells me whatever it is is going to die.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 25, 2018 3:31 PM

Rebecca, way to go! That’s the key! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is a metaphor for sin.

Rebecca Bonnell
August 26, 2018 12:58 AM

Oh Wow…! Dear Gustavus, i didn’t know that. GOD Bless You X

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
August 25, 2018 9:45 PM

11+11+4=26?

Kathleen K. Nelson
Kathleen K. Nelson
August 25, 2018 7:50 PM

Rss
Isnt kappa meaning of light
And Delta triangle a meaning of oneness
Thats why they call it the fraternity
Something to think on

RSS
RSS
August 25, 2018 9:24 PM

I did not know that, Kathleen. It’s a puzzle for sure. Thanks for sharing!

Savage
Savage
August 25, 2018 11:28 AM

I think “the jewel of the fall” refers to the month of Tishrei. Three holy feasts occur during Tishrei – Rosh haShana, Yom Kippur, Sukkot. Observances of which were declared by God to be perpetual statutes (see Leviticus 23). Yet modern Christianity doesn’t observe them despite Jesus saying point blank “I did not come to abolish the law”.
This year Tishrei begins at sundown 10Sep and ends at sundown 10Oct.
So if you’ve been wondering if God would give us a specific timeframe for disaster to strike, there it is.

james kerry
August 26, 2018 12:01 PM

Respectfully, yes, “modern Christianity doesn’t observe them”; although some do, and certainly people can if they wish…but mostly not; because, out of the mouth of our Creator Himself: “For by one offering he hath perfected forever them that are sanctified.”

And (Praise God) for it – lest we’d all still be under authority of priests and deal with meat offerings, burnt offerings, drink offerings and fine flower: as only the beginning – for of truth, the full law was but a (“shadow”) of what was to come.

Best regards,
jk

james kerry
August 26, 2018 1:46 PM

Sorry for my typo…although I’m sure there were plenty of (very-fine) “flowers” in the fine flour!
🙂 Blessings to you.
jk

Aly D
Aly D
August 25, 2018 1:22 AM
I’d love to touch on the thought that something could happen this fall. This post is not in regards to the words Elizabeth shared about Israel or coming peace plan: This past Sunday, I had a very long and intense prophetic dream about the end times again. I’ve had many dreams in the past but hadn’t seen anything seasonal until one I had that James posted a few weeks ago about Russians invading the US around Christmas. I will only share the middle of my dream (God willing I’ll be able to share in full one day): “End times was starting heavy. Outside the living room window, people were setting up for Halloween on their front yard. There were so many darker images and props than I have ever experienced before. It was very strange because all the pumpkin faces and scary things were facing directly at the window I was looking through as our blinds were open. I noticed it was weird and told everyone that we had to close the windows and blinds so that whatever spirits were represented in those objects wouldn’t come into our house. I kept saying that it was the last days and everyone was freaking out and no one believed me.” Side note: I’ve been feeling very strange about this coming fall and have prayed many times that we (Americans) may have one last peaceful Christmas, but I don’t know if that will happen. My mom even keeps trying to schedule a trip out to visit me from Texas, but I feel like something is going to happen and don’t want her to be anywhere near Los Angeles if it does (I’ve been preparing to walk through this in case I don’t have family around ever since my first prophetic dreams about what… Read more »
Jen
Jen
August 25, 2018 11:54 AM

Hi Aly. Your dream completely resonated with my spirit. I believe in was Queen Elizabeth who stated that 2017 was our “last” Christmas. I’d have to locate it on YouTube which I’m going to do. Coming from her, that obviously has some very dire implications for the US. That is, some event or catastrophe devastating enough to effectively cancel American’s most celebrated holiday. Many blessings!

Mary K.
Mary K.
August 25, 2018 8:20 PM

I believe that was two years ago….

Mimi
August 26, 2018 2:41 PM

Hi Aly. I live in Texas but visit family in Los Angeles. I have had dreams, while in L.A. about disaster striking and after my last 2 visits, in December and last July, I have felt that I will not be able to go back because of something major happening. God bless you and I hope you can see your mom again.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
August 28, 2018 9:37 AM

I think it is interesting that the Season 2 opener for the LA based 9:11 TV show will be a two part Major earthquake hitting LA. The shows air on 9/24.
They have been doing a lot of teasers over the last couple of months. Possibly subconsciously “preparing” people to get PREPARED.

Chelsea Rebecca
August 28, 2018 11:00 AM

I had this same thought when I saw that commercial Dianne. Also, if you go on Netflix, there is a brand new netflix original movie with the SAME PREMISE, titled “How it Ends.” I encourage you to go watch the preview for that on youtube or something. It literally felt like a play by play of every prophecy and dream I have received as I watched it.

Carol II
Carol II
August 24, 2018 3:32 PM

Elizabeth Marie, Thank you for sharing this. Everytime that I have heard or read anything at all about this upcoming “Piece Plan” I have had a terrible sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I pray with all my heart that President Trump, will not fall into this trap of Satan, and try to press Israel into any type of “plan.” Only the coming of Yeshua can make Shalom in that area of the world. We must pray for Israel, help her in any way we can, and keep our hands off of the situation! We are truly in “Perilous Times.”

Kent Henley
Kent Henley
August 25, 2018 12:40 AM

Shalom in our personal spiritual lives…so.that We can Help others know of what’s coming……..!!!! Keep focused upon Jeshua, Father Yahweh, and of course OUR Holy Spirit within……whichever you NEED…..and above all The Word of God – whether written or sent – Whatever HE wants to do as we step aside. Be Blessed – Ephesians 1:3 as we truely are; but we have to go through this to help/save/teach/instruct others even as we die to ourselves and Jeshua ressurrects us… hmmm this American Mindset! GOD will REWARD you for doing so!!

james kerry
August 25, 2018 4:25 PM
As I have been a supporter of President Trump – and believe that the Lord is using him, as well as the Lord answering the prayers of many Believers, by bringing him into the WH – nonetheless, as I’ve stated from the beginning, if the USA in a heavy-handed way, brings actions to divide the land of Israel, then “all bets are off”. For then truly, I’m in agreement that great wow would be imminent for America. Indeed, I would in no way dismiss even a great quake as discussed here, to divide the land of America. With all of the good that our president has done and is doing, for this to happen would be truly terrible. If it should happen though, I do not take the next leap: namely that America is then to be destroyed “and no more”. Why? two reasons: (1). So far, the prophecies of Kim Clement have been right on, concerning America and this president…to some remarkable detail. We have therefore precedent for the remainder of them to come true as well. (And remember, one of them was, he said he was told by the Lord, “I’ll bring this nation to its knees, and then some more. And then we’ll hear the sound of victory.”) This is telling me…there’s a time of very serious chastisement coming for America; but to not confuse this with “the destruction of America”. (2). And for me, this is the most important reason: the scripture cited in Joel (chapter 3) about “I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat…” (in other words the time of judgment, on America and the world), THAT scripture is specifically AT THE TIME IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE COMING OF THE LORD – AT THE TIME OF… Read more »
Barbara
Barbara
August 24, 2018 4:02 PM

I had a vision ( while praying with my eyes closed) that confirms the consequences for the US if Israel is divided. In a black snd white scene their was a huge mountain with a volcano type top. Suddenly it was destroyed and their were several ( I think 3 but I am not sure small hills.) I asked the Lord, “ when does this happen?” Next I saw the profile of Trump sitting at a small desk signing papers.

I interpret that to mean when Trump signs some agreement, probably dividing Israel, the US will somehow be divided.