Major Earthquake Coming to the Heartland of America

new madrid faultSeveral different prophetic ministers have received warnings from the Lord over the past several years regarding a major earthquake, which will hit the heartland of America. Most of the prophetic words connect the earthquake directly to the judgment of God for America’s role in pressuring Israel to divide their land.

Warning #1: Pastor Shane Warren from First Assembly of God in West Monroe LA had a prophetic vision in which he saw the heartland of America split by massive earthquakes. He shared the details of his vision on Sid Roth’s television program, “It’s Supernatural.” In his vision, he saw a news broadcast on his television. He heard the broadcaster saying:

“Ladies and gentlemen another tragedy has hit America. Right in the heartland on the new Madrid fault line a major earthquake has just hit.”

“Immediately pictures of devastation began to pop up all over the heartland of America along the new Madrid fault line as earthquakes caused entire cities to crumble. While I was sitting there, I heard a booming voice behind my ear that said, “They have divided my land. Now I will divide their land.”

“Leviticus 25:23 says Israel is God’s land. The word of God in Joel 3:1-2 goes on to prophesy that if we divide his land that God will divide our land. I had never realized the prophetic implications of that, but I knew immediately in my dream or in this vision that he was speaking about Israel and specifically Jerusalem and all that is going on right now, which tells me that this dream that I had and all of the issues that are going on with Jerusalem that are taking place right now, it tells me that this dream that I had is about to unfold because I heard that.”

Warning #2: In May 2008, Pastor John Kilpatrick from Pensacola FL had a prophetic dream in which he saw America being divided by a major earthquake along the New Madrid fault line. The transcript below was taken from an interview which he did on Sid Roth’s television program, “It’s Supernatural.”

It was a very stirring dream. I never had one that real before. When I woke up, it stirred me to the point that I asked my wife to hold me and I am, you know, a grown man. I have never done that ever before with a dream of any kind. But I dreamed of an earthquake that took place and it was shown to me and several stages but I won’t go into all of the details of it.

The Lord showed me that an earthquake was going to hit in the middle part of the country right where the new Madrid fault line is. It was so real when the Lord showed it to me that I would walk by the television set for several days after that night and in my mind I could not understand why it was not on television. That’s how real it was. But the Lord was showing me, I believe, that if we continue to fool with Jerusalem and our secretary of state and our President keep putting pressure on Israel to give up land and to give up Jerusalem for peace then I believe that a major earthquake is going to strike America. If we pressure Israel to divide their land then our land will be divided.

It was right in the middle of the country and what I saw on there was the word Indianola on what looked  like an old Spanish map. I saw the word Indianola and I saw it scroll down a little bit southwest and I saw the word Europa and that was in Missouri. If you superimpose the new Madrid fault between Indianola, Illinois and Europa, Missouri that is basically an exact replica of the new Madrid fault.

I won’t go through the details of the dream but it was very very real. That was on Tuesday. On Saturday morning I woke up and was coming out of sleep and I heard the Lord say in an audible voice as I am coming out of sleep. He said, “A storm is coming. Prepare against the summer.”

So I really feel like whatever is coming is something that the church needs to be prepared for. I would really encourage people right now, and I’m not trying to engender fear, I am not that type of person, but I really encourage people if they could put up some beans and rice and some extra cash and things like that, and other things that they can do to prepare for them and their families because I believe with all of my heart that if Pres. Obama and Secretary of State Clinton continue to put pressure on Israel to give up Jerusalem and to give up parts of Israel for peace, land for peace, I believe that America is going to go on the skids and I believe that our land is going to be divided and I believe it could be the financial and it could be the end of America as we know it.

Warning #3: Prophetic minister Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj received a prophetic word regarding war coming to Israel. He was told that Israel will be betrayed by America in a political trap that will force her to surrender part of Jerusalem. As a direct result, the judgment of God will come upon America to divide our land right down the center. The following is the transcript of his word:

Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three-dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center.

Warning #4: Prophetic minister John Paul Jackson was given news headlines of the future. He saw them appear one at a time as newspapers were displayed in front of him. One one of them was the following headline:

the-great-divideJohn Paul Jackson explains the meaning of this headline as follows: “This was a headline from a little while after an earthquake had happened. They were no longer able to go from New Orleans all the way up the Mississippi River. Something happened with the river in an earthquake. They call it the great divide. So this is how business was now operating on the Mississippi River since they could not traverse the whole way up.”

Warning #5: Prophetic minister Terry Bennett also sees news headlines from the future and posts them on his website. In October 2012, he received the following news headline:

No Bridge Over Troubled Waters: An Impossible Deluge at the Mississippi River as 8.8 Earthquake Strikes

Terry Bennett believes the Lord told him this headline, as well as many others he received, will come to pass by the middle of 2015.

Warning #6: Prophetic minister Daniel Bohler, from Prophetic Watchman Ministries, confirms this word. He saw the Mississippi River was moved so far away from New Orleans that it no longer flowed through there. He said God was taking the seaport business away from New Orleans and giving it to Mobile, AL, which is 150 miles to the east of New Orleans.

Warning #7: In May 2009, Lindy Pierce, owner of Lion of Judah Anointing Oil, had a vision of a 9.5 earthquake destroying Chicago. Here is an excerpt from her vision:

“I saw a vision of the water from Lake Michigan coming into Chicago and what was left of the buildings after the quake (9.5) was being swept away.  I saw one closeup view of a man’s hand sticking up out of the mud and wondering if it was just a hand, or if it was attached to a body, was the body still alive, and, if not, was the man saved.  I wept and wept.  It was awful.”

MY COMMENTS:
I believe each of these prophetic ministers have seen different aspects of the same earthquake. Their prophetic words make it clear the coming earthquake is the result of America pressuring Israel to divide their land. Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj explains this in greater detail in my article called “Three Prophetic Warnings of a New War in the Middle East.” That same article provides insights into the possible timing of the coming war in the Middle East, which will be when America turns against Israel with a political trap. The judgment of God will be released very soon after that.

The Lord has given these prophecies not to scare us, but to help us prepare for the events that are coming. The number one thing we can do to prepare is to draw closer to the Lord than we have ever been be. he safest place to be is as close to Him as we can get. We must learn to hear His voice and obey everything He tells us to do. For those who do that, God will provide His protection and provision. Those who do not know the Lord will surely be gripped by fear, but fear is not from the Lord and actually opens the door for the devil to come into our lives. Therefore, we must stand firm against fear and walk in faith, trusting the Lord. Faith is the key to receiving from God. If you would like more information on how to live by faith, please click here.

© 2013 – 2014, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author and a clickable link to http://Z3news.com. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Z3 News relies on donations to continue operating. Please donate now.

btn_donate
donate_cards

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 16, 2016 1:20 am

On Jun 1, 2016, I was meditating on Acts 16:25–34. Toward the end of my meditation, I received the following words:

“Earthquake! Earthquake!”

I didn’t receive anything further at that time. Next day, though, I was disturbed and sought the Spirit on what I had heard the night before. I wanted to know if the warning was truly from the Holy Spirit and if there was anything further to add.

The Spirit replied, “There is going to be a mega earthquake in the United States; many people are going to die.”

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
June 16, 2016 11:08 pm

Thanks Sujit for sharing about this earthquake warning.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2016 1:46 am

Thankyou Sujit. Any idea where. I wonder if this is the EQ that Mena Lee Grebins mother saw. MLG talked about this in the last five min of her 7 may 2015 interview on Trunews.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
June 16, 2016 2:25 am

No, Matt NZ, I don’t know. But, I want to share something. Maybe it is a clue. Maybe it is sheer coincidence. Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

Here it is: A dear family member who has been warned to leave the United States has disregarded the warning and is heading to Missouri for a job.

I got the news just as I was posting the above comment. Then I saw the map in the article. I saw that the shaded area includes Missouri. Then I saw the name “Missouri” in the post, and I was dumbfounded.

Then, I believe, I heard the Spirit say, “Do not weep. What has to happen, will happen.”

DFM
DFM
June 20, 2016 2:19 am

Read into this what you will Sujit, I watched the NBA Finals tonight, and the Cleveland Cavaliers coach during his celebration speech, did a shout out to his hometown of Mexico, Missouri “TWICE!”

I didn’t think TWICE (pun intended) about it, until I stumbled across your note. A quick search about Tyronn Lue’s bio, revealed he was hired by the Cleveland Cavaliers on June 23, 2014 as Associate Head Coach, before being promoted to Head Coach on January 22, 2016.

The two-year anniversary of his initial hiring is in three days (6/23), the same day as the Brexit vote. Mexico, Missouri is between Kansas City and Saint Louis, northeast of Columbia.

It may be nothing, but just thought I’d share. That’s the 17th of Sivan if that means anything to anyone, and (6/22) the day before, is the 17th day of Ramadan, and I posted the significance of that in another thread.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2016 3:03 am

I just prayed for your family member Sujit. I know these things need to happen. It’s the LORD’s will, take solace in that.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 16, 2016 3:09 am

Maybe this is the crushing blow to seal the nations fate like Matt Smith poem said for march until June? Don’t know.

Betty
Betty
July 20, 2015 2:15 pm
I believe when John Kilpatrick or John Paul Javkson has s vision They are both proven men of God and of scripture. These men walk in love and preach a call to repentance with their visions. However, what is lacking from most of these vision and dreams are a cross reference of supporting scripture with cross references with the Bible’s timeline as to when the great earthquake is suppose to take place. Earthquakes yes, but the devastation imposed in most of these visions concerning a mega quake takes place in Revelations at a certain time in the End. The other thing that concerns me is that people are randomly having great insight from God without mentioning a time of concentration or fasting to prepare ones heart to hear without flesh interfering. There is a price for the fresh word! Saran wants to get prophets to come in agreement and speak negative things into the Earth before Hod’s timing and on Satan’s timeline. When someone like Kilpatrick has a prophetic dream. He prays for the nation to repent and does not come into agreement with the destruction. He ponders the information in his heart, tells the vision, but calls to repentance. Many are not doing this. Jim Bakker is a man of God, but their is no altar call on his show or anyone leading the sinner’s prayer in his show. He is lacking in this because his focus is on preparation of the physical needs and the spiritual is second. That is out of balance. He is called to warn America, but the preaching of the Ctoss is not to be second place. The call to repentance is God’s heart and not just God’s due process. Paul said that I know nothing, but Hesus and Hin crucified. Prophets need to… Read more »
Edith Parks
June 28, 2016 6:49 am

I just listened to an in-depth video of John Paul Jackson today on YouTube giving many scriptures in Revelations and explanations of all the end time scriptures on what is to come upon American soil. And JPJ also gave many other scripturesexplaining what God is getting ready to do unto America just before the Rapture is to take place.

marang
marang
July 12, 2015 7:58 am

I’ve been having dreams and visions all my life. The other day the Holy Spirit showed me the words Sever Lever. A couple nights later I dreamt of earthquakes and tornado around the Central Texas area. I believe God is going to tear America apart for not obeying him and corrupting the minds of the young people. Everything in our country is out of place because of selfishness. The rang is real!!!!! God is going to pour out his anointing on the young people and the will preach, teach and tell the people truth. It will scare a lot of people to where they might believe that this is voodoo but this is bibical. In the meantime, stay in his word and spread the good news– that the master is on his way. Let’s keep our lanterns full of oil.

William Delancy
William Delancy
May 3, 2015 3:21 pm

I have a vision from the Lord, the lord has shown me the dividing of the temple of God, (believers) the body of Christ is being done by the false preachers, and that some of the media has backed them causing many to fall away and hate one another, the Lord has told me anyone who has begun to hate for doctrine, or political beliefs have not the love of God and they will not be saved, once they have fallen away there is no repentance for betraying the faith, Love is the faith, when you love you do not sin against anyone in any way. this causes you to keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, those who are not in repentance are being given a deluding influence and will become worshipers of the Antichrist, he will arise out of Turkey and unit the Muslims peoples ( temporarily) and make false peace with all in the middle east. He will be the one to divide the land of the middle east unto the Muslim peoples causing those Muslims in Israel to rule over the Jews.

Scoopie
Scoopie
June 18, 2016 11:02 pm

Wow.. Reading this a year and a month later and you have a spot on word especially about the elections/ politics.

garrett
garrett
April 27, 2015 4:49 am

Last week I had a dream. It was the first prophetic dream I have had in almost 8 years. The alst time I dreamt of he Chilean Earthquake. Flooding in America, The restarting of fighting in Israel, Tornadoes in America. Always same format just different places. I am high up overseeing the land before me. Even if there are multiple disasters, for instance I saw a large volcano erupting and the area around it crack and shake. Shortly after there was an eruption and quake in one country.

This newest one was 4/23/15, again high up and I witnessed a huge earthquake. 2 days ago I see in the news 7.8 earthquake in Nepal, death toll now over 3000. The dreams alwas come to fruition within 2 weeks. I do not know why I have these deams but they have never been wrong. Thought it would be interesting to share.
Thanks,
God Bless

Levi
Levi
December 24, 2015 2:02 am

Ps- the earthquake is the beginning of the sixth seal imo. Blood moons, geminid meteors, and the solar eclipse are part of that to.

Levi
Levi
December 24, 2015 1:59 am

I believe there is an earthquake, that will divide America. I have said this for years. However, the way times are becoming, and everyone is divided over every issue: politics, religion, human rights, etc, etc… The list goes on. Imo, the earthquake will happen in 2017. We’ve had the red moons, and there’s a solar eclipse in 2017, it’s in August or September, I believe. I believe the quake will happen before the eclipse, or it could be after. I’m not sure, but 2017 is the year to look for this earthquake.

Mike
Mike
June 18, 2016 10:12 pm

I live in southern Illinois where the New Madrid zone is. FYI, August of 2017 a full eclipse will transpire in the New Madrid region. In fact, the community I work in is expecting 100,000 people to descend upon it due to the bigness of the event.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 18, 2016 10:36 pm
mick
mick
October 24, 2015 5:55 am

Should say dreams from kid ,,was quake USA an others asteroid? Comet,war after earthquake an blood moons,, fake type second coming with UFOs, dreamed of me raptured later on year or more don’t know, but like said in other post, timing looks like this moon Oct,for quake ,dreamed of it a month ago nearly, 1 stage the dream so 1 month?,, think,been fasting 6 months full on and feels like now lots of other timing dreams have past from 7 years ago! Dream last month maybe was asteroid ?, but was like I was bumped out of bed when in dream from quake shock and fright of dream!! Dream 7 yrs ago I had fixed my motor bike gears ,just done that tried 1 year to get parts , got of eBay days ago!! Raining like dream ,was muddy clothes from dirt bike, who friend dreamed of 7 years ago , said it was number 33!! Bike, i forgot dream ! Got it year ago , on eBay, could only get in number 33!!!!,,on number plate!! Lots other things like that! CERN collider we know is the bottomlessness pit,, plus playing with evil , playing with DNA , and trying to mind control people , hooked up to cern mark of beast artificial intelligence mind control stimulus, and DNA tampering or trying to, plus dark matter weapons, remember bible verse army’s and people kill each other or turn on each other ,,that’s dark matter used , stimulation of DNA memory , negative memory , so if ya ain’t focused 100% on Christ your dead meat, cheers

Mick Ozy
March 18, 2016 12:17 am

Hi its mick answering myself” the tsunami is this month’ march 2016″” round Passover??

mick
mick
October 24, 2015 4:53 am

11 5 2015, 17th day month bible calendar, Noah judgment, so on few times in bible ,economic magazine 2015 occult symbols nuke and so on ,,2 arrows and 11,5 11,3, dates or who knows , maybe nuke event planned,,they put there weird stuff in plane sight ,,cheers

mick
mick
October 23, 2015 2:43 am

Think it will happen Oct full moon 2015!!; dreamed of it ,now raining like my dream small part of it in Australia where I am , will be tsunami’s too very bad,then war, then fake et type project bluebeam thing after, nwo mark of beast 2017!! Everyone,, but Christ’s people