God is Now Calling Many to New Assignments

High_Ground

I sense an urgency in my spirit. Something is in the wind, so to speak, and it is going to come suddenly.

Many of God’s people are being called into new assignments, some are even being sent into the enemy’s camp. Ministries, not really well known, will now rise to the surface with an uncompromising spirit, a huge desire to serve only Him. These people will have such a heavy anointing over them that people will be drawn to them for truth and for the one who lives inside of them.

God is calling MANY for new assignments, but He is waiting for them to answer His call, YAY or NAY. There is no in between, and if they refuse to answer His call by making excuses then they are in rebellion against Him with only one place left for them, HELL.

Remember, there is a price tag, so count the cost. I talked about this in my second trip to hell, which is why I chose to make it public because I know what my assignment is. I know what it will entail because Jesus explained it to me. It will not be nice and could even cost me my life.

Each one of us must make a decision. No longer will God keep extending time. This is the reason why many are called, but few are chosen (Matthew 22:14). The invitation is there, but few want it.

The road to heaven is narrow. We must enter through the narrow gate, which is Jesus Christ. Even though the gate is right in front of us, many will believe a lie, a false Jesus. The antichrist will use many names that Jesus uses. God’s people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, not because there are not Bibles available to study or no information, but because they have closed their ears and don’t want to hear the truth (Hosea 4:6 and Isaiah 5:13).

God is calling people now. This is SERIOUS business. Some of you need to visit your prayer  closets this week. I can’t over-emphasize how important this is.

Things are moving out of the spiritual realm and into the physical realm. We are less than one month away from the new year and things are taking shape, both good and bad. Are you ready to serve?

While praying about these things, it is time to take a step back and CHECK who you are with. Look for those who are totally sold out to God. You will be drawn to them by their fruit. You will have insight like you have never had before. There will be a bond there, a unity, and strength. This is the time now to get with those who will uphold you in their called assignments.

GOD IS CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS, INTERCESSORS, VIGILANTES (THOSE CALLED TO SERVE AND PRAY) TO UNITE AND PRAY LIKE NEVER BEFORE, UPHOLDING EACH OTHER, UPHOLDING THOSE CALLED INTO BATTLE.

Those who are now being called to assignments will not have an easy task for this will be the time of the much needed shaking. They will have to take the high ground and new territory.

Some of you will be called to change atmospheres and regions to bring down the kingdom of darkness. You will need mighty prayer warriors praying for you daily, and I mean people who are dedicated and disciplined to pray for you and uphold you. This will not be an easy task.

Deliverance ministry will now become very important and much more visible.

New Kingdom Gates will be established and new boundaries. There will be NO recourse, no other way, no alternative.

Pray, then go and answer how you will serve. If you know God is giving you a new assignment, get ready to move out. 2016 brings with it a move of God, but also a move of the worst kind by the enemy. Begin now to patrol and arm yourself with the word of God.

Many eyes that have been blinded to the things going on around them will now be opened. Confusion will mount.

God is calling those who aren’t afraid to move mountains and are willing to help other people cross over those mountains.

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! Contemplate the things ahead. Selah!!

Author: Bette Stevens

Bette Stevens grew up as a Roman Catholic. Bette and her husband John are founders of Victorious Vision Ministries International. They were in a local church for almost twenty-five years until the Lord called them into ministry as Pastors in 2010. They have been blessed with thirteen grand children. Bette has been healed of cancer, not just once but twice by the hand of the Lord. God has given her a heart for Israel and the lost. God has also given her a prophetic vision for which the Lord commissioned her to write a book, titled: “Redeemed from Hell”, which is an Endtime Plea and Warning to God’s Remnant and Kingdom People.

© 2015 – 2016, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Linda Clay
December 8, 2015 4:42 AM

Congrats, Bette and James. . . .
Rick Wiles referred to this post on his Monday, 12-7-15 TruNews broadcast and to Z3News as a source he frequently looks at.

Here’s the YouTube link to the broadcast: http://youtu.be/_-T7vTBwbUE

DAlston
DAlston
December 8, 2015 8:33 PM

Yes Bette! It’s so amazing that the message the Lord gave you went to hundreds of thousands all over the world on Trunews! Let’s pray that those with an ear to hear will heed the voice of the Lord and walk into their divine assignments for this hour! Thank you for not hesitating to share the Lord’s heart Bette and thank you James for establishing such a great platform for the Lord to speak!

December 10, 2015 8:51 AM

DAston
Thank you for your king words…it can only be the hand of the Almighty God.
and thanking James too for having this news ,platform to listen and share what God is saying in this hour.

December 8, 2015 7:09 PM

Linda,Thank you so much.

Peggy
December 8, 2015 12:46 PM

That’s awesome!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
December 7, 2015 6:25 PM

Hi Bette
Thanks for your regular post and articles.
You talk about a second trip to hell.

Where is this documented please. is this in your book “Redeemed from Hell”?

regards
Phil

December 8, 2015 9:42 AM

Phil.
Left you a reply below Peggy’s..GB

December 8, 2015 9:41 AM

Phil
Thanks for asking…Just follow Peggy’s instructions……There are audio CDS of both books as well

Phil--sydney
Phil--sydney
December 8, 2015 3:44 PM

Thanks bette and Peggy
Appreciated.
We certainly read carefully
Phil

Peggy
December 7, 2015 9:36 PM

Phil – Sydney,
I saw your post above and thought I could help with your question, in case Bette doesn’t see it.
Simply scroll up and click on Bette Stevens name next to her picture.
That takes you to her web-site. Click on Books. You can see and view both books from there.

December 8, 2015 9:42 AM

Peggy thank you for your help

lottie
lottie
December 7, 2015 1:12 PM

BTW, Mr. Bailey, I read your treatise re the once saved thing out loud to my husband this morning. We were really blessed by the most of it an have a couple of questions that I will in the future address to you. ITM, tho, thank you for all that work to find those Scriptures…..even tho we have read the Bible thru more than once or twice and daily the NT, we had left our roots of the doctrine of salvation being a done deal. But we were not expert enough to make a feasible debate re that. So thank you. My husband attends a gas station men’s group who meet there in this tiny town to discuss the Bible on Tues. wkly. The leader adheres to the predestination belief, and they do get discussions going from that point. However, the Muslim owner did accept Jesus n allow this meeting going on a few yrs. now. Your work has given my husband some more ammo for the Truth. Thanx.

December 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Thanks for that encouraging feedback!

Lottie
Lottie
December 7, 2015 3:22 AM
Thanx to all, however I was not addressing the once saved always saved opinion that many in the Baptist faith hold. To me, Jesus’ Salvation is not like a nice package He hands out to those Who go to Him, rather it is He, Himself. To be in Him is Salvation. To reject Him is lostness. I was wanting clarification re. a person’s missing that Salvation based on not fulfilling a call from God to do a job. My husband & I repent many times a day due to knowing our little sins open doors to the evil one. We simply do not go more than a few seconds or minutes to make things right between us and our LORD. But if we had to repent of every item that is actual sin, I think we will miss Heaven, for how can one know themselves that well re things that offend our Holy God….so here is where we trust the Blood, so to speak. He simply covers our sin, if we place our belief and faith in Him…..trusting in, relying upon, and adhering to. But if we have offended our LORD by failing to do a work He asked of us, we are indeed sorry. Very sorry. Surely, one would be aware of doing such a thing….conscious of that, so to speak…..pure rebellious about it. Wow! If not, then who of us will make Heaven? All of us are exceptionally selfish, fearful, lazy, caught up in our earthly duties…….if we have to add to what Jesus has done, I think none of us will make it…..and I am not being argumentative a bit. I really am wondering about the woman in Hell who’d not done what God asked of her. She must have flat out consciously cared more about what… Read more »
Peggy
December 7, 2015 1:34 PM

Lottie,
Actually, I’ll admit that— that point in Bette’s post had me wondering a little, too. However, I overwhelmingly trust what Bette brings forth, and I am sure she will clarify it for you. Perhaps additional clarification is all that is needed.

December 7, 2015 2:07 PM

Peggy,
If you will contact me ,I have already addressed this in an email and will do so for you if you like so there is no confusion……….GB

December 7, 2015 8:34 AM

Lottie
I believe you are wanting more understanding and I have responded to your email that you sent me………GB

Peggy
December 6, 2015 7:47 PM

Lottie,
I think you would also be blessed by Linda Clay’s blog. Linda is both an author on this site as well as a frequent “poster.”
This is the address:

Linda Clay
December 8, 2015 4:40 AM

Thank you for sharing my blog link, Peggy and for those kind words.

Lottie
Lottie
December 6, 2015 5:10 PM

Please expound upon the statement that if one makes excuses about God’s calling and that being the same as rebellion for nothing left but HELL. Wow! I’ve always read the Word to mean that His Salvation covers sin past, present, future. We left our ministry in the Episcopal church way back in the early 80s. My husband has a master’s in Theology from same church. He left not only his rectorship but the denomination. Since then we have done nothing but give monetary gifts and prayers and church hopped till landed on a good one close by with anointed preaching young pastor. A Baptist. We are no longer denominational. However, I found this blog and read it daily and am blessed. But this word, Bette, astounds me. Please help. We are not novice Christians any longer but of course still learning. Thanx.

December 6, 2015 8:10 PM

Following up on Bette’s reply, here is a link to an article showing scriptures proving the doctrine of once saved always saved is a false doctrine. http://z3news.com/w/bible-studies/exposing-the-false-doctrine-of-once-saved-always-saved/

Peggy
December 7, 2015 1:22 PM

Here is another good article refuting the “Once Saved Always Saved” myth. It includes a short vision about it being a “doctrine of demons.”

December 6, 2015 7:14 PM

Lottie
It will take a long explanation,but the reason I say this is not in judgement of anyone or church,but I was taken to hell twice and in my second time I saw a soul who had been called at an early age to ministry/assignment and kept putting it off and making excuses until the day she died and because of her rebellion she is in hell today…..That is why there are eternal consequences and it is a warning to be aware…..
The once saved always saved is a false doctrine…….If you want more information please contact me at http://www.vvmint.orgGod bless

Heidi Bryden
Trimom
December 6, 2015 4:47 PM

Very important is the choice He gives to us. He is waiting for a Yay or Nay. The assignment can be given and we have the choice to heed the call and obey or ignore.
Years ago when a healing evangelist was in town, I was healed of something and was so caught up in the spiritual realm, even ordinary books and tv bothered me. My spiritual eyes were opened for a time but I felt I was so spiritual I was no earthly good. I prayed that God would take it away until my children were grown as they were very young then. I didn’t hear the call again until a year ago, which is now about 15 years later. Yes the cost is high, and now I see it’s worth the cost! Nothing else is. May everyone who is called for a special assignment choose wisely.
Luke 14:28″don’t begin until you count the cost”.

December 6, 2015 4:54 PM

Trimom
I concur……..

Heidi Bryden
Trimom
December 6, 2015 4:02 PM

Thank you for posting this Bette. May we all dig deeper and deeper into the Word so that we will be prepared and empowered to take on our assignments! God will direct us in an orderly fashion if we learn to rely on His wisdom and not the wisdom of any person. Sometimes His advice will seem impossible or crazy to our human minds, but He sees the bigger picture.

Peggy
December 6, 2015 5:00 PM

Trimom,
Well stated on both posts here.

DAlston
DAlston
December 6, 2015 9:26 AM

Bette, this word sends chills down my spine! Thank you for sharing! It is very encouraging to my husband and I because the Lord is calling us into a huge new assignment in 2016. It is terrifing! And because it is such a huge task, it is easy look around and lose sight of the one who has called us to walk on the water. Bobby Conner told my husband a few months ago that the Lord was giving him a promotion because of his servanthood and we needed to do everything we can as quick as we can. Your post was another confirmation that we need to put our boots on and put an extra hop in our step. Thanks for sharing!! We would love to welcome any prayers from our z3family on this ministry assignment.

December 6, 2015 12:02 PM

DAlston.we will be praying,,,Keep the faith .for many of us ,it is yea and amen…………..I understand the way you feel.but it will be worth it,,,,,,,,GB

Peggy
December 6, 2015 11:38 AM

Glory to God regarding your assignments. I’m sure you will “pass” with FLYING COLORS!

Linda Clay
December 6, 2015 3:43 AM

AMEN and may the LORD grant WISDOM, from the Kingdom of Heaven, to flow with the Holy Spirit in HIS way, will and timing . . . to NOT go ahead of the LORD, even if we have been given direction and to be patient, for timing in ALL things will be vital and heeding the prompting of the Holy Spirit will be VITAL, for all to fulfil the calling on his/her life in this day and hour.

Blessings