I Am Raising Up the Josephs

joseph

On January 3 2016 I was awakened and heard, “See.”

I saw before me twirling figures as if dancing in another time with sacks on their backs. They were adorned by jewelry, fancy clothes, and had their hair done up.  I was made to understand they were joyful in the Lord for having listened and prepared.

Then I heard “I am raising up the Josephs. The date the famine begins is January 16th”.

I went back to sleep, but was awakened again and saw in the spirit a huge pile of mechanical bows, but no arrows to go with them.

Then I went back to sleep again, but was awakened again and saw in the spirit as if in the corner of my room a very tall figure that appeared to be in a dark robe.  I heard, “Tell them what is coming”.

I said, “Yes, I will tell them anything you say.”

In my head I heard, “There is no God like Jehovah,” playing over and over again from deep with in me.

Contemplating these things, I believe the first vision represented a picture of those people who will have plenty in the time of famine that is coming upon our nation.  We are facing a great famine and I feel like this will be a time of lack of food and a lack of all resources for many people who have been asleep to the times we are living in.  But for those who have been and are awake, they will rejoice in the Lord for His great provision.

I asked the Lord to help me understand what the pile of bows with no arrows represents. I feel it will be a time of great war when so many will lose their lives that all the “arrows” will be used up and there will be no more men to carry and fight with the “bows”.

The tall figure in a dark robe represents the angel of death and destruction who has been given the key to death and hades.  He is coming to take many who are living outside of the Lord.

Then I heard this:

“Write what I have to say to the Nations: You have not heeded my warnings.  You have not stopped to bow to me, and now I will break your back.  You forget that it is I that raises up kings and nations and it is I that causes them to fall.  But you will remember again!

I call to you now My people to awake from your slumber.  Sober up so that you can see what is going on around you.  Listen to My voice and follow Me.  The war will rage around you. Many will fall at your right hand and your left, but determine to keep your eyes on Me.  I will lead you through the darkness and into the great light my children.”

I was led to Ephesians 3 where the Apostle Paul writes:

7 Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
9 And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:
10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,
11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. (‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:7-21‬ ‭KJV‬‬)

tentsI then saw a picture of a great expanse of tents that look like small army tents propped up in a wide open space.  They are exposed to all the elements and are defenseless against the forces of nature.  I then see in the distance a mighty and marvelous castle fortress.  I’m reminded of the way the Lord made a way for Joseph to be positioned safely in the castle of the ruler and to have authority over the riches of the kingdom.

God Almighty is inviting us in to his castle in this late hour.  Some of us have been living just outside the gates, so we don’t have far to go.  We are being made to see the storm coming and He is calling us to come inside.  Still others have erected their flimsy tent covering very far from the mighty castle of the Lord.  They have a long journey to get from where they are, living under the lie of the false covering, truly exposed and vulnerable, to where the castle of the Lord is and where safety can be found.  They must awaken right now to have time to make it before the great storm arrives and is raging and there is no longer a way.  Every false covering will be destroyed and all those who choose to dwell in them.

Rachel Baxter

Author: Rachel Baxter

Rachel Baxter is a wife and mother of four children. She earned a
Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering and an MBA.

Rachel was baptized, confirmed, and married in the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. She was never taught about the power of the Holy Spirit. In 2013, she was baptized into the Holy Spirit while in her bedroom crying out from her floor. Since that time, the Lord has changed her life in every way.

She felt called by God to help establish the Lord’s Mountain of Education and has a heart to see children and adults alike set into the destiny God has for them. In 2014 she founded Valor Christian Academy Omaha, a Spirit-Led Missional school in Omaha, Nebraska. The focus of the school is equipping children to walk in their God-given destiny according to Ephesians 4.

That same year the Lord began to speak to her about the things that are coming upon the earth from His redemptive judgments and from the plans of the enemy.

Rachel is also a part of One Whole Heart Ministry, an inner healing ministry, that seeks to set people free from hurt through forgiveness and repentance, and to help them hear the Lord’s voice and follow Him. She shares her insights on her blog site, called Scroll and Fig Leaf.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
April 20, 2016 7:38 am
Sunday morning I had a Joseph dream. I don’t recall any picture part just flashes of this, but words, sentences, acrostics and anagrams. Without going through all that, the dream showed me those of families that scoffed and mocked them, but they followed Jesus anyway, were as outcasts, and many are types of Joseph’s for the end times. That as Joseph forgave his jealous brothers who were at enmity with God, that this act of mercy, as a type of Jesus, brought many to him. He had the favor of God that put him in position to foresee the needs of his people, though his family could not readily see it. The dream also spoke of ‘having many chicks’, meaning as Jesus spoke of as a hen hoovering over chicks, but they would not, however, now there are many chicks that are as spiritual children that the seed of the Gospel has taken hold in. We don’t always see the Word of God seeds, and the seeds of forgiveness germinating in lives for this is a covered work, but when it finally breaks ground and begins to grow it certainly is a planting of the Lord. I was shown many Joseph’s as coming out of pits, like bones coming together and breath of the spirit being blown upon them, waking them up. What the adversary meant as a trap and snare was the incubation period so to speak. People are being released into those things they have waited for…being in the waiting room, but now those hidden ones are coming forth, and the word hidden within coming to maturity. Praise the Lord. I was shown that the time is short, but right on time. That as the darkness waxes in the world, the light of Christ shines brighter, zeal for… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
April 28, 2017 10:23 pm

I believe the Lord showed you the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37.

April 20, 2016 12:09 pm

Thanks for sharing this awesome word Karen Sue!

sonia
sonia
April 20, 2016 9:30 am

Great word Karen Sue ! Thanks for sharing !

Rachel Baxter
April 28, 2017 10:22 pm

Today a brother in Christ Jesus sent me this video which explains a vision but Jones had about January 16, what came to pass in 1996 for himself and in 1956 – by William Branham. https://youtu.be/22rhxRu7dWI

Michael Perritte
July 7, 2016 10:20 am

Lord you are our protection and covering! Just came across this after reading over Lana Vawser’s post about “Josephs.” For the past several months the Holy Spirit has been speaking to me about being positioned as Josephs and Daniels in this hour. This is so beyond prosperity and the systems of this world. This is about walking humbly before our God and Him raising us up in the space and sphere of influence where He has established us. It’s all about Him! His kingdom, righteousness and purpose. We have the joy of being a part of it!

Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
January 14, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi Rachael. I very much appreciated the intricacy of your experiences and the attention to detail in your interpretation. I know that Joseph is usually known for how he kept Egypt and his family in the time of literal famine, and I don’t doubt for a moment that circumstances are going to be tough, but what God always lays on my heart is the spiritual famine that is not far off at all. I know the Spirit is about to do some very great things, but God’s purpose in this day is beyond just doing some good things, it’s about the New Thing He’s establishing, which will require some distinct preparation in spirit that is largely unknown at present. The scroll you saw being opened – which I totally agree is the scroll of Rev. 5, is the opening of the Seals, and represents this New Thing that God is birthing in the earth. That’s why no one was ‘worthy’ to open it, it’s not just a bunch of events that will happen, it’s speaking symbolically of the New Thing God is going to reveal, and in that time He will need the spiritual Josephs He has prepared, to stand in the gap. Haven’t heard anything like this from anyone else, but I really relate to it. Very interesting indeed.

Thomas
Thomas
January 14, 2017 5:21 pm
40 years ago, when God lead me out from my father’s house and put me down here, the place which the locals called the ‘armpit of the nation’, I had no idea why or what His plans for my life were. Since that time, He began teaching me how to prepare for the tribulation period. I’ve always known, even as a youngster, that I would be living to see Jesus come back to earth. Now, since Rachel’s Word from the Holy Spirit and because a few days ago the Spirit began speaking to me of Joseph and how He had lead Joseph out from his father’s house and what Joseph had to endure to make sure he was ready for that time of tribulation which came upon them then ( I was reading the book of Enoch or Jasher ?not sure which one had the story in greater detail). The last 14 years have been some of the most trying times I’ve ever gone through ( and not that I did not fail Him too many times, but I think of myself now as Paul said, ‘…the least of all saints’ … so that no one may think of my ‘self’ as being worth anything). I have been constantly reminded of that LA story I read about even before being born again. There was a small farm on the outskirts of L.A. where the locals would get their organic produce and milk and eggs from and as the city surrounded them, the city council tried to shut them down for operating ‘illegally’ but the locals would not let the politicians succeed in their nefarious schemes*. My wife’s favorite scripture is Pr. 3:5,6. ‘Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy… Read more »
Brenda Brown
Brenda Brown
January 14, 2017 10:28 pm

Where god wills things to be done Thomas, He always makes a way. We all have our places to stand and do what we’ve been called to. Nice to hear your story.

Rachel Baxter
February 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Of the word the Lord gave to me in the vision of a pile of bows but no arrows: this prophecy from Ezekiel seems to fit very well. My spirit resonates with this.

““Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39:1-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

““ ‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large shields, the bows and arrows, the war clubs and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39:9‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
February 4, 2016 8:56 pm

Does anyone have any more thoughts on the Jan 16 date? I learned today that several dozen Syrians who are trapped by war starved to death and thousands, possibly tens of thousands more are on the verge of starvation. I’m wondering if this is that beginning of global food shortages caused war and crop failures.

Karen
Karen
January 22, 2016 3:34 pm

I got on here to see if people had realized the Iran deal was finalized on the 16th and some have!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 17, 2016 1:19 pm

Dennis, All Israel will be saved (Rom.11:26) who are still alive AT THE END OF THE TRIBULATION when they “look upon me whom they have pierced”, Zech. 12:10. Two thirds of Israel will die during the tribulation, Zech.13:8,9.

DENNIS MANNING
January 17, 2016 4:58 pm

Thanks, Robert, ,,,,,,Jesus will Return when Israel calls for Him BY NAME……..when the world gathers to annihilate Israel at the end of the Trib,,,,Israel will call on Jesus to save their lives……It will take the Trib to convert Israel…Why are we so slow to repent+believe?……Jesus has a special love for the Jews because of the “Fathers” (Abe, Issac, Jacob, David, David’s mighty men, Sampson, Rahab, Sarah, etc , heroes of faith)……….Jesus blesses the children of the Righteous to a thousand (ALL) generations. Praise Christ!

Matthew 23;39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'”…….NIV

lynx
lynx
January 17, 2016 7:55 pm
Hi Dennis, you are right! your view on this post can be confirmed in one of Dmitru Duduman’s prophecy dream. The message for America http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php “…..They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That’s when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That’s when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought.” IMHO, This is the most important prophecy Dmitru have. It tells the real timing of the final destruction of mystery Babylon–(the one hour destrution of America), Jesus’s second return and the timing of rapture. These will happen near the very end of great tribulation, right before the battle of Armageddon. People said WWIII is about to happen and some of them link this to the Biblical Armageddon, I disagree, because the timing is NOT RIGHT. IMHO, I believe We are only in the beginning of third and fouth seals (yes, i believe both seals open almost simultaneously, because famines, wars follow economic collapse/downturn simultaneously, but i may be wrong), Therefore there are still quite some time before we will have a total nuclear WWIII, unless the Armageddon will be world war fourth. For this reason, I believe this imminent WWIII will be prevented or delayed. Or this imminent WWIII fight in an unconventional way. One thing for sure, NOW or NEAR FUTURE is not the time of the total destruction of America, she still has time left. (I am not exactly talking about economically, but total destruction described in Revelation). Also, I eventually understand how important Israel actually is. She is indeed the apple… Read more »
Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 18, 2016 9:56 am

Lynx, who is the one group of people in the whole world who hate the name Jesus Christ? Hint: it’s not the Muslims who honor Him though they misunderstand who He is.

lynx
lynx
January 18, 2016 11:25 pm

Robert, which group of people?

DENNIS MANNING
January 18, 2016 8:44 am

Thanks, lynx,,,,,,,,,,,,the jews and gentiles have the same problem……most reject Christ…….most dont hate sin,,,,,,,most dont hunger for righteousness,,,,,,,,most dont repent,,,,,,,only a few get saved……..Jews are supernaturally “smarter” than the gentiles (more Nobel prizes, more discoveries, more inventions, etc), so the unsaved Jewish bankers are smarter than the gentile bankers……..(it’s a Gift from God, because the Jews are the Chosen people)……….it’s a SIGN FROM GOD………
I believe that “mystery babylon” (mother of harlots, rev17) is the world-wide spiritual satan’s church (not america)………….in the bible, women are church-figures,,,,men are Christ-figures,,,,,,,,,,men teach, but the women are silent……….women wear the COVERING, but the men dont……….the men are strong,,,,,the women are beautiful……..the man chases the woman (not vice-versa)……….the man purchases the woman to be his bride………in Gen 3, the man leads, and the woman follows the man……….Ruth laid down at Boaz’s feet (submission)………..Sarah called Abe “lord”……….bible-codes.org

lynx
lynx
January 18, 2016 11:23 pm

Dennis, Today’s world financial and banking system derived from the Babylonian occultic financial system. It’s a system of theft and enslavement with bad side of supernatural rules and power behind it(such as cycles, bloom and burst….). It is distasteful to God. I doubt the Jewish bankers’s expertise in banking come directly from the God of Israel. The signs from God is love, peace, forgiveness, give, always do good works….like Jesus Christ. I doubt God’s intention for His chosen people is to be the most clever slave masters but to be His representative here on earth, to be the light of the world.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 17, 2016 5:48 pm

Dennis, the second reason God will save many Jews at His return is “for His name sake,” Ez. 36:21,22. He doesn’t do it because He is pleased with their behavior.
21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.
22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name’s sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

DENNIS MANNING
January 18, 2016 8:29 am

Robert, you’re talking about the unsaved Jews…….I am thinking of the saved Jews, who, in the future, will repent, hate sin, hunger for righteousness, and become (part of ) the “Pearl of great Price”………Jesus is focused on THE ONE GREATEST THING EVER: His marriage to His Beautiful perfect Bride……….God is able to transform us wicked criminals into a perfect Bride, suitable for the Perfect Bridegroom. Praise Christ!………The bible is all about Marriage Love. The book starts with a sinless marriage……The book ends with a perfect Marriage, infinitely more Glorious than the 1st marriage.

DENNIS MANNING
January 17, 2016 12:17 pm

ON 1-16-2016, the usa ended sanctions on Iran…….enabling Iran to murder Israel (they hope)………..as per this thread, the famine started on THE SAME DAY……..ITS A JUDGEMENT, SIGN, WARNING, FROM GOD……Christ will convert Israel (Jews) to Christ in the 7year Trib……the bible tells me so……..the Church is Christ’s beautiful perfect Bride, The Apple of God’s eyeball,,,,,,,,,,the USA has touched God’s eyeball……….the usa has tried to murder the Bride of Christ……. Brace for impact. Christ will protect His eyeball. Praise Christ!

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 17, 2016 8:48 am

I had a dream early today (Jan 17). I was talking to a few people about the economic collapse coming after Jan 16, 2016. Some argued it was the end of the collapse. I said no it wasn’t, and that it was just the beginning. Then I asked them, how many times have we seen two collapses within 5months (August collapse) of each other? I was implying that it was a rare occurrence and hence the magnitude will be great. We were then asking ourselves what we wanted after the collapse. Lastly, I looked at the tv and saw Star Wars playing. The interpretation is straightforward. We are now at the beginning of the collapse season. Even though the collapse will be dreadful we have blessings from the Father awaiting us. The implications of Star Wars is two fold. The first is, this dream will be fulfilled while Stars wars is still playing. Secondly, this collapse will eventually lead to a World war. Shalom