UVXY Rocket Now Preparing for Blast Off

rocket

Yesterday I was feeling stressed due to uncertainty about which way the stock market was moving. Some people were saying up and others down, so last night I cast my cares on God. During the night, he gave me some new insights.

In a dream saw a graph of a certain inverse ETF called UVXY, which moves in the opposite direction as the market and much faster. I saw it dropped down a little and then started moving sideways as it bounced along a support level. This took a load off of my mind because I was concerned it could drop much further, but I liked what I saw next even better. In a short vision, I saw it take the shape of a rocket and blast off! It went straight up and then veered off to the right. I also saw a body of water off to the right, which looked like a river. That was the end of the vision.

The first part of this vision was fulfilled today when UVXY dropped 46 cents. I did not see any dates or numbers, so it might continue dropping more in the next few days, but I woke up feeling very encouraged with no worries because I knew the drop was not too far, which means even if the market continues moving higher, it will not be unbearable for those who own UVXY because the markets will run into resistance, which is the same bottom support level for UVXY.

After a brief period of sideways movement, UVXY is going to blast off, which means a sharp downturn in the market is coming, which will likely catch many bulls by surprise. I don’t believe this is the same sudden event as the FAZ blast off, which I saw in a dream in 2014 because I believe my recent dreams about a stronger dollar must be fulfilled prior to the FAZ blast off, but it would be a big step closer to that event. So we have at least two rocket launches ahead.

Why did the UVXY rocket veer off to the right and fly over water? According to Jim Reeve, author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, movements to the right represent downward movement in the market because calls are always on the left and puts are always on the right. It could also mean UVXY will level off as it begins to encounter resistance after gaining some altitude, which means it would be a big move up, but not quite going into the stratosphere yet.

Bodies of water also represent downturns in the market because losses can put us under water financially. Passing over water without getting wet represents successfully trading a downturn in the market. Since the UVXY rocket did not turn down or go into the water or get wet, I interpret it as good news for anyone who owns shares of this ETF.

Seeing the rocket reminded me of the following prophetic dream shared by Kevin Vawser (Lana Vawser’s husband), which he posted on Lana’s blog yesterday.

“Last night I had a dream and the Lord spoke so loudly…
‘Just when you thought your process was being extended….. CATAPULT!!!’
Many are feeling the ‘fear’ that there will be more delay. That there will be an extension of the process of intensity, hardship and delay upon delay of breakthrough!
I feel Jesus is decreeing opposite.. CATAPULT!!!
CATAPULT: To hurl, propel or launch something!!! (Google.com)
I kept seeing rockets everywhere and I asked the Lord what He was saying and He said, “It is TAKE OFF TIME!!! He is now propelling and launching you into MAJOR breakthrough!!!
Do not strive to enter the breakthrough! Enter REST, give Him your YES and He is going to do the REST!!!
This is what the LORD says to Zerubbabel: “It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit” says the LORD of Heaven’s Armies. (Zechariah 4:6)

Kevin kept seeing rockets everywhere and was told, “It is take off time!”

If he heard correctly, which I believe he did, it means God is bringing big breakthroughs to His people very soon. It is time for us to enter into rest and allow God to do the rest!

I thank God because He takes our cares and gives us hope and encouragement when we need it.

6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exalt you in due time.
7 Cast all your anxiety on him, because He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:6-7)

Richard Cannon
Richard Cannon
July 6, 2016 8:01 PM

Thank you James for this message! I hold quite a lot of shares of this ETF, and have been watching it drop steadily all the way to a 52 week low today and even further after regular trading hours. I managed to pick up 500 more shares at $8.52 in after hours trading, but have been quite concerned that it might continue to drop. Your message was like a breath of fresh air. This is my first post on this website, but have been following the postings and messages since early June. My dear sister recommended this website to me in early June after the Lord woke her up in the middle of the night. She awoke and saw “Z3” in large green lettering on her bedroom ceiling. She checked the Web and found this website and has been following ever since, the same as I. Praise God for this ministry and the many people who contribute in comments, dreams and visions, and stories.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
July 9, 2016 4:43 PM

Wow, Richard! I love how your sister awoke to see Z3 in green on her ceiling! Talk about supernatural!

July 7, 2016 6:04 PM
Trading Inverse ETF’s and Future FAZ Value I realize this thread is about UVXY but I’ve just finished some research on FAZ which has similar dynamics to UVXY, so some of my comments will relate. Because many here, including myself, have purchased FAZ I called Direxion to ask questions about FAZ history and performance. It’s already been mentioned by others on these threads that inverse 2X-3X ETF’s, like FAZ or UVXY, degrade in value over time. So they are not intended to purchase and hold for long periods. Reverse splits (e.g.; 1 for 4) usually occur on ETFs when they drop below $5-10/ share. Rarely however do inverse ETF’s ever do a forward split (e.g. 4 for 1) as they degrade towards zero. Since 2008 FAZ reverse split four times. 800 shares of FAZ worth $56 in 2008 would today only be worth 1 share at $40! So FAZ and UVXY are not intended to buy and hold for more than a couple months. A second issue for inverse ETF’s is that reverse splits on the underlying stock can create problems for exiting option positions. Although an effort is made post-split to re-adjust the strike price and number of shares to equal the same original value, the newly created options are a new product and are separately listed where they’re hard to find by the public. For this reason they are very illiquid. So, they are difficult to close at a price anywhere near what they’re worth. I would not hold options on an ETF knowing it would split in the next month. About FAZ future value; My thoughts are drawn from practical observation and research, so the Lord’s intentions can certainly break all norms. Scrolling back on FAZ can lead to some misconceptions of its potential future share value.… Read more »
Danny
Danny
July 7, 2016 8:28 PM
Thanks LonK for detailed explanation for z3 community – I do think it’s important information that everyone should be aware of. I agree with everything and historically since inception in 2012 (eg. UVXY), it’s been best strategy to time it to make it most profitable (for a few days) or to a maximum 2 weeks. I have been trading 3X etf since last year and to some people who may have entered at over $20 for UVXY may feel very discouraged to know that next pop in the market may not be the same price that one would have bought even at 50-60% pop ( likely 2-3 days event ). However, the ‘decay’ component is only very relevant if the direction of the market goes opposite to your holdings. For example, it is worth noting that, UVXY has only been inception in 2012 and since then, SPX has only rallied and not the type of direction it would have been favorable for UVXY. Just a thought, if the direction totally changes contrary to what we have seen since 2012 in general market direction ( for example, let’s say we top in the next few days and direction heads generally towards 1250 (Phanuel’s number for ‘SELL SELL SELL’ on FAZ ; personally I do look at FAZ and UVXY to be like the twins in the sense that opposite direction of SPX benefits them both profitability), there is a potential that general movement of uvxy and svxy will swap its positions. Personally, I have bought into Nugt back in late 2015 (6,000 shares) when it was below $2 (before reverse split; so that would’ve been about $20). At that time, Nugt was not in the uptrend like we are seeing today. (recent top was nearly $167). To be completely honest, the… Read more »
July 9, 2016 10:52 AM

Danny,
Thanks for your thoughts and experience with UVXY, FAZ. I think I understand your question about whether the inverse formula would actually not degrade if the market continued downward over an extended period of time. I hope we all get the answer to that question very soon by first-hand observation)

Danny
July 9, 2016 1:31 PM

Thank you LonK. Hope to see this happen for uv and faz as I know many were trapped from entering at higher price!

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 8, 2016 9:48 PM

Danny you & LonK have very substantive and well researched posts. Thank you!

July 7, 2016 9:29 PM

Danny , awesome brother. Z3 Uvxy is a tool to use and put away. Then take back out when needed and put back in the shed.

Uvxy was created for volatility junkies.”day traders”. James is right it will go up when equities go down Uvxy will go up. Go to sixfigureinvesting.com they tell you all about it.
Happy investing z3 God bless you all.

Jeff
Jeff
July 8, 2016 12:28 AM

UVXY and FAZ will surprise all when the market makers become surprised the central banks no longer have their backs. They will have a “spiritual” awakening. On that day (in one hour) the exit door will be very small.
In all my many experiences with reverse splits my options traded close to fair price. If they can make a few pennies buying you out they will. But then that’s always the case.

July 8, 2016 1:12 AM

Jeff totally agree with you. I’m praying we are all ready and alert when that moment arrives.

Ivan
Ivan
July 8, 2016 12:30 PM

Lon,
Thanks for the more detailed info and research. One can estimate how a triple ETF will do like Faz by looking how its exact opposite did in a similar situation. The opposite of FAZ is FAS, since the downturns in August 2015 and Jan 2016 you can see how much each lost and gained relative to each other. Also looking at charts on yahoo finance( they all seem to have different values but the conclusion is the same)on a longer term scale, since 2009 which has basically been a steady incline, it shows FAZ has declined from a a high of $80k (taking reverse splits into account while FAS has risen to high of– its actually about $100 not 35 as it shows on the chart in yahoo. I was following it closely since 2010. So basically, in a slow decline or incline, one of the etfs will lose money dramatically while the other will rise a as you point out, 3-5x. The only way FAZ will rise dramatically to the $10-40k levels some have suggested is huge drops day after day after day with the financial sector being the main focus. This is where we put our trust in the prophecies given here.

July 9, 2016 5:07 AM

Ivan,
I agree exactly with your points and thanks for adding information on FAS.

Compared to many inverse VIX-related ETF’s (UVXY, TVIX) FAZ does seem to hold its value better over time. I can imagine that if a 30-50% market drop drove FAZ up to >$100, Direxion might do a forward split of FAZ, 4:1, 5:1, to bring shares back to $20-25. Continuing market ups and downs might push the share price back up to >$100 again, generating additional forward splits. So original 2016 share values could stair-step multiply in this way.

Forward splits on an inverse ETF would be unusual for FAZ, but as James mentioned, we are entering wild and uncharted waters.
May God bless and guide all of us.

David
David
July 9, 2016 8:16 AM

Hi Lonk,
I found some interesting info about FAZ. To start, FAZ’s All-Time-high was $225, but I do believe this crash will yield a much higher price. It’s hard to say how high FAZ will go when the Russell 1000 index starts crashing, because this has never happened before.
In February 2016, when the Russell 1000 dropped to 1005, the DOW dropped to about 15,970 & the S&P dropped to about 1865, FAZ shot up to $68.42, which is the current high for this year.

The Russell 1000 Index is a stock market index that represents the highest-ranking 1,000 stocks in the Russell 3000 Index, which represents about 90% of the total market capitalization of that index. The Russell 1000 Index has a weighted average market capitalization of $81 billion; the median market capitalization is approximately $4.6 billion. The smallest company in the index has a market capitalization of $1.8 billion.

The ticker symbol is ^RUI.

Contents
1 Investing
2 Annual returns
3 Top 10 holdings
4 Top sectors by weight

The Russell 1000 Index is tracked by several exchange-traded funds, such as the iShares Russell 1000 Index (NYSE Arca: IWB) and the Vanguard Russell 1000 Index ETF (NASDAQ: VONE).

Annual returns
2003 +27.54
2002 −22.94
2001 −13.59
2000 −8.84
Top 10 holdings
Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL)
Microsoft Corp (NASDAQ: MSFT)
Exxon Mobil Corp (NYSE: XOM)
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)
General Electric (NYSE: GE)
Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC)
Berkshire Hathaway Inc (NYSE: BRKB)
JPMorgan Chase & Co (NYSE: JPM)
Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE)
Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG)
(as of May 31, 2015) [1]

Top sectors by weight
Technology
Financial Services
Health Care
Energy
Consumer Discretionary

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 9, 2016 8:27 AM

David. Just a small point. FAZ does not track the Russell 1000, but just the Financial Services sub-segment. JR

David
David
July 9, 2016 1:50 PM

Thanks JR, I don’t know what I clicked on to get Russell 1000. This is what I found today:
The investment seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, of 300% of the inverse (or opposite) of the performance of the Russell 1000® Financial Services Index. The fund creates short positions by investing at least 80% of its assets in: swap agreements; futures contracts; options; reverse repurchase agreements; ETFs; and other financial instruments that, in combination, provide inverse leveraged and unleveraged exposure to the index. The index is a subset of the Russell 1000® Index that measures the performance of the securities classified in the financial services sector of the large-cap U.S. equity market. The fund is non-diversified.

Peachey
Peachey
July 9, 2016 9:45 AM
Jim, I try to listen carefully to what you say, as I have great respect for your words from the Lord. I don’t understand a lot of what you say, but I get the gist of it. I was given a dream from the Lord last night. It is different that what I am usually given. More in line with your gift of dreams and intrepretation. Maybe you can help me understand. In the dream I worked for a wealthy executive and his family. They had a huge home on the outskirts of Seattle. We were in his home. Then we were standing in the middle of Seattle and this executive wanted to look at a big apartment on top of a skyscraper. Not quite penthouse, but close to the top. His wife was not as enthusiastic about his wanting to move, but went along with his desire for this apartment. Then I saw him in swimming trunks, and he just laid back and went into the pool flat on his back. He was so happy and relaxed. He said this is the life. He could not of been any happier. That was the first part of the dream. The second part of the dream was in the fall or winter as Christmas shopping was going on. I was looking for a Christmas gift for this executive and his family. The first mall was too small to find what I looking for, so I decided to go into the city to a super mall. I took public transportation to get there, and I was a little lost. I had to ask direction where this super all was once I got to the city. Someone gave me directions. I glanced around the corner and saw this huge entrance. Then I saw… Read more »
Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 9, 2016 10:10 AM
Peachy, If it was my dream, this is how I would handle this, although it could have differences for you: Wealthy executive: The Lord His family: The Church Apartment at top of skyscraper: I don’t think a spiritual connotation fits, since it really doesn’t fit the dream dynamics. I believe it is a market message of going back to the top on the next cycle. The tension with the wife (short image) is what gives it away for me. That is, we’re on the ground in the main house, the wife is comfortable, and next the Lord speaks to going to a Penthouse, which the wife is unsure of. (We’re already at the Penthouse now, so doesn’t fit the present). Laying on His back in the pool: I think a market message, suggesting equity bearish. I place that as the third hangman, and the large down move many of us see out in the early fall. Change of scene: Passage of time New scene at the entrance of a big mall: A very bullish message. The mall is the market and you are entering the market (buying metaphor). It’s not the small mall, but the big one. Briefly, you think going short makes sense (following some women), but see that really this is about something completely different. I take this as a broad macro sequence. It can’t be traded because you don’t have timing or magnitudes, but it gives a sense of what’s coming. I suspect the idea of a large bullish move at the end of all of the fall will be hard to accept (which is why the women’s direction seems reasonable briefly). However, I think it is very possible. I think I see something like that myself, but this is the first dream in this community showing… Read more »
Peachey
Peachey
July 9, 2016 11:35 AM

You are correct. The Holy Spirit just confirmed the Executive is the Lord. There is a change coming. I believe not only will there be a change in the equity markets, but in my personal life as well. One often affects the other. In an instant there is a huge bearish move coming, as from the top of the skyscraper to the pool at street level happened in an instant. As I did not see him come down, only his entering into the pool. Earlier, I was thinking what do you purchase for the one that has everything as a gift?
Maybe the mall represents all the different equity stocks.
It should be interesting to see what happens.

For the first time in a while, this morning, I was literally on my face before the Lord, crying out for his mercy, over and over. I would not be surprised if something does not happen soon.
I also was given a word a few days ago, “plaster of Paris.” Something is going to plaster Paris.
Thanks for your obedience to the Lord, and the words and intrepretations he has given to you. Praise the Lord.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 9, 2016 11:52 AM

P. I think you are on the right track, and yes, a mall represents the equity market because of all the variety. JR

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
July 10, 2016 5:52 PM

Hey Peachy, on plaster of Paris…Bastille Day is the 14 July.

J M
J M
July 10, 2016 2:54 PM

Great dream Peachey. Just on the point of Paris, I think we might have seen something similar. A few months ago now I saw “bipartisan Paris” which I took to mean there is a second part to the events that unfolded there last November. I also saw a red carnation blossom over the entire country. I do hope very much that I am wrong.

Peachey
Peachey
July 11, 2016 7:47 AM

JM and Jane NZ, after reading your comments I wonder if something about Paris will be plastered all over the newspapers, or something significant in the US or worldwide is going to happen that will plastered all over the newspapers that will take place on July 14th.

Chloe
July 14, 2016 4:49 PM

Peachy, JM and Jane: i wrote your posts about paris because i live in europe. Just now i got the breaking news saying a lorry crashed into people in Nice and some are killed. Today was the bastille day.

Chloe
July 14, 2016 4:50 PM

*wrote down* not wrote

Chloe
July 14, 2016 4:54 PM
Peachey
Peachey
July 9, 2016 11:40 AM

Also, because I did not see him come down, only the affect. People will not see it coming. But it will happen.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 9, 2016 2:47 PM

Peachy, it’s lovely to read your stuff! I was just thinking before I saw your new post that I was missing reading your contributions. Wondering how Francey is too?!!!

Peachey
Peachey
July 9, 2016 3:07 PM

Thanks for caring. I have been going through some family stuff. My one daughter Tara who has been emotionally abused through the years by her dad, and husband has been talking suiside. Jesus told me he was going to save her his way years ago. Things blew up on July 4th and I have not heard from her sense. I don’t know what is happening. She does not answer.

I was given a vision about the time everything blew up. I saw Jesus standing next to her husband. I felt this tremendous love coming from Jesus. It was like every essence of his being was love. It was all encompassing, just radiated out from Jesus. It was awesome. The vision stopped but it was revealed to me her husband is standing on quick sand.

I believe that the Lord is saying he is going to do a quick work. I believe the more her husband struggles the faster he will sink. There is no way out but Jesus for him.

For about six weeks now I have been speaking bible scriptures over my family and friends about 1/2 hr a day, out loud. I pray I will her from Tara soon, but she could of had a breakdown, and is now committed. I just have not heard a word from anyone. I know that everything is in the hands of the Lord.

No matter what happens with my daughter Jesus is victorious. He wins in the end. I will praise him through the trials and troubles to come.

Timothy
Timothy
July 9, 2016 4:20 PM

I have missed you Peachey! I will pray for you and Tara!
God Bless you,
Timothy

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 9, 2016 7:35 PM

Dear Peachy, I will add you and your family to my prayer list. I am taking seriously the exhortation to pray for those you learn from! You are loved by so many here 🙂

Chris UK
Chris UK
July 15, 2016 6:57 AM

Jim, any chance of getting your input into this dream? This may not be the best place to share it but it also involves a swimming pool.

I’m not much of a dreamer or market dreamer but since reading Z3 I have been paying closer attention.

Dream from the night of the 13th July (details a little vague):
I was in a town driving around and saw the sea, it looked beautiful and I wanted to go for a swim. We drove away and up a hill (I think) and found some more sea and this beach looked even better. However, I ended up in a swimming pool, swimming on my back. The water was really, really, buoyant, I could not go under if I’d wanted to. Also the ceiling was really low, I stretchup up my arm and could touch the ceiling.
Then I’m out of the water and walking round the inside of a building looking for the exit because I want to swim in the sea. I know that I need an elevator to get there but I cannot find one. I come to like a mezzanine floor and look over the edge and can see on the floor below a female friend and she’s wearing bright blue cow-boy boots which I think must be really expensive. EOD

Best I can come up with is that I’m in water but I’m not going to go under (really buoyant), and possibly that the market top is really close (the ceiling) and isn’t going to go any higher (lack of an elevator). That seems to match what others have been seeing.

Many thanks.
C

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 15, 2016 9:34 AM

CUK. I think you’re on the right track with this. You’re getting wet, but not underwater. You’re near the ceiling, indeed you will touch the ceiling. I have the ceiling near 2180. You are looking for the short trade from the mezzanine. It’s about an exit (selling/short). The blue cowboy boats are about short revelation. Shoes touching the floor, so short reference. Blue=revelation. So, some patience in here, but you are buoyant. JR

Chris UK
Chris UK
July 15, 2016 9:57 AM

Thanks Jim. I’ll have to read your book when I get chance. Really appreciate all your input on these threads. God bless. C

TomP
TomP
July 11, 2016 7:06 AM

Good Morning JR,

A quick dream last night:

I was in a kitchen grabbing items to prepare a Mexican style dinner for some people. Right before I was starting to cook, one of the guests said, I’m allergic to peppers. I immediately switched to Italian ingredients and prepared a meal for them.

Warning dream? Not yet ready for Mexico? Italy (boot) is the play, getting ready for the turn, just not yet?

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
July 11, 2016 7:22 AM

TP. There’s some ambiguity in this (are the peppers green?), but essentially “not ready for Mexico” would seem to be the main story. JR

TomP
TomP
July 11, 2016 7:43 AM

Jim,

Yes, the peppers were green, I pulled them out of a glass door refrigerator.

July 9, 2016 11:10 AM

Thanks David for the details on FAZ. Could you tell me more about the $256 all-time high figure you listed? Was that an adjusted figure or simply the historical documented figure for a specific date? It would be interesting to know.

David
David
July 9, 2016 1:54 PM

Hi LonK,
I did a search for FAZ’s all time high on google, and I believe it was on investorshub site.

Ivan
Ivan
July 18, 2016 5:11 PM

LonK,
I am going to Sim trade options onall these etfs splitting on July 25th . It says in the notice about being an owner on record on the 20th of July. Do you know what that means? I would assume it means you have to own it before close of the 20th to be part of the split? Does that mean there i no trading from the 20th to the 22ndof these etfs?? any ideas?

July 19, 2016 8:10 AM

Ivan,
That’s a good question. Setting up sim trades before the 20th will provide an education for all of us. Please report back.
As you mentioned the ‘owner on record’ date is what is used to calculate who receives dividends on stocks and ETFs that give dividends. I’ve had experience with that.
As to ‘owner on record’ for splits, I’ve owned options through a split but not tried to buy or sell stock or options between the record date and the official split date.

Ivan
Ivan
July 19, 2016 1:04 PM

LonK,
I called them up and the record date seems to really mean nothing just some legal paperwork they have to do.

July 19, 2016 2:25 PM

Not sure who you spoke to but they don’t sound very knowledgeable. If you’ve sold shares short on margin or have sold a Call option, and a dividend date arrives, you will pay the exchange the dividend amount for each share of stock. They will pass your money on to the ‘owner of record’ on that date.
It’s happened to me.
It’s a significant event.

Ivan
Ivan
July 19, 2016 2:55 PM

I know all that too. In any other circumstance it would be significant btu splitting really does not effect the value of your shares. I asked can people still trade after the 20th he said yes so the whole 20th date seems a useless statement. We will see.

July 7, 2016 8:55 PM

Lon K,
Very good review of the etf’s. Might I add that if anyone is interested you can go to Nasdaq .com and type in FAZ stock to see its daily open and close for the last 10 years. I don’t know how they value the price as Lon said also. It is a 3x fund and has to rebalance on a daily basis. That’s where the decay takes place the fund is not going to lose money the share holders are.

I have been trying to compare where the price has risen and dropped to try to come up with some sort of pattern . The last big move was in Aug 2015. The stock rose $10 per share and the very next day dropped $6. That’s why James and others have said don’t get greedy and get out. It moves that fast.

Michael M.
Michael M.
July 8, 2016 12:00 PM

Lonk
The crash of 2016/17, is not going to be like 2008/9 and 2001. Nor like anything else. You can throw logic out the window and watch FAZ hit new highs as the banking and real estate sector tank. This is why James shared his vision about FAZ, which does not agree with your calculations about FAZ future value. Eventually all paper will be worthless, and Z3ers should be in PM at that time.

William
William
July 8, 2016 10:32 AM

It doesn’t matter what’s the final price for FAZ. I trust the Lord. JB saw it skyrocketing, that’s good enough. After it skyrocket, I’ll sell them all. No point to keep it after that.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 8, 2016 9:45 PM

Hey LonK! Bravo! Thank you for yr very substantive and information dense post.!

Julz
Julz
July 8, 2016 10:58 PM
Capital flows I think the most useful way to view the world right now is look at where capital is fleeing to. If you believe all the posts here you could end up with the impression that stocks will collapse, bonds will crash, currencies will collapse and even gold and silver will fall. All these occurring is an impossibility because capital has to go somewhere, there are always winners. As an investor we should spend more time trying to pick the winners than trying to pick losers (or at least a blend of both). Getting bearish on everything and only going short or buying puts or buying inverse ETF’s on everything is not a sensible strategy. The real money is made picking the winners or buying calls on the winners. A very possible outcome for example is helicopter many from the central banks (hyperinflation), in this scenario being short anything is a death sentence. As people become increasingly fearful in these uncertain times capital preservation becomes the priority. Right now this is driving the performance of nearly every asset class. The winners in 2008 were government bonds and cash since cash paid a good positive real yield (against deflation), deposits were guaranteed and central banks were not hell bent on devaluing your currency. In 2016 cash is no longer the go to safe haven, deposits are no longer guaranteed and can be bailed in, real yields are very negative and central banks are devaluing currencies like mad. So where is capital fleeing to in 2016? For those who manage stocks it’s going into US stock markets but most capital is going into government bonds and some into precious metals. The yields on government bonds are negative but over the short term this is a minor cost compared to knowing your… Read more »
Rich M
Rich M
July 8, 2016 12:50 AM
JB, thank you for sharing this article….i really appreciated reading this post today…i am in UVXY at 22.79 and have been prior to April 22nd because it seemed that i needed to be in my seat before the 25th…obviously, it did not come to pass and the losses have been huge since then….i sold almost all of my holdings (mutual funds, oil, utilities and consumer stocks) to be properly positioned for the downturn and it has been very difficult with many large losses (options and purchasing inverse stocks on time frames shared hoping to be positioned correctly) and few minimal gains….i praise the Lord for it all because He knows what i need and when i need it….i am trusting the Lord but have been confused by all of the prophetic words, dreams and interpretations…i pray that God reveals the true Words and timing for each of us because without the correct timing, the knowledge of the future becomes difficult to manage especially for those of us who do not hear God clearly all of the time like some others say they do…Lord Jesus, we are your sheep and we hear your voice, please help us, help me to hear You more clearly every day! In Your Name Amen! JB, please know that i believe everyone is doing their best and bringing it together as a body for insight and confirmation but for me it certainly has been a test…i know i should have gotten out several times but have not wanted to miss the time when we wake up and see everything already out of reach….to me this market drop is serious because of what it means for those who are unprepared. Anyways, please know that i am truly grateful to the Lord and ready for the rocket ship!… Read more »
Nick
Nick
July 7, 2016 6:07 AM

Thank you James.

Off topic/ perhaps not: this just made me cry, and pray that we will be ready.

Mikey H
Mikey H
July 7, 2016 10:27 AM

Chokes me up too Nick.

How can we be light and a blessing to folks like this ALL around the world when we don’t have the finances? Lord open the floodgates and use us as financial rivers to steward your resources to the needy.

Lord please move by your Spirit on this family and make a way for them. Open doors, we ask for a miracle. Lord, you are …. The Way, Amen.

July 7, 2016 11:18 AM

Amen Mikey. Did you read the posters comments at the bottom of the article. People are heartless. Your prayer is what they should have been posting instead. God bless you brother.

Nick
Nick
July 7, 2016 12:36 PM

Hi Ed h,

I usually skim them. Let me guess…”long cardboard”?

But it’s cool that they’re traders, and there are traders here – with a 180 degree different hope/ vision. I wonder how many of them check out Z3 news? If I was over there I’d come over here occasionally and hang out with you and your mates!

Amen Mikey H.

MVP
MVP
July 7, 2016 8:31 PM

Grateful for the opportunity that God will give His sheep to help those less fortunate. There before the Grace of God go I.

Johnathan
Johnathan
July 8, 2016 1:52 PM

IT’S THE BLOW-OFF TOP! I believe what we are seeing now is the Empire State Building from Amber’s vision. Right after this is over comes the fireworks from Amber’s vision and probably also the word that was given to Matt Smith. We are under 10 points away from JM’s 2137. Almost to SPY 213, close to Nathan’s SPY 214. Also had a comment from Un-Ji a few days ago that he woke up to a 2149. Not sure if it gets that far, but it doesn’t look unbelievable right now. Phanuel’s DOW 18088 fulfilled as well today, which should represent the place where there is a turn soon, this time to the downside!
This also could be the beginning of James’s graph. The way it’s looking right now, it will probably make a new all time high today or early next week, but then it’s down BIG TIME! I myself might purchase the last of my short positions at the end of the day today, depending on how it closes. The next big down move is getting very close now!

Amber
Amber
July 8, 2016 2:20 PM

To be quite honest I had absolutely no idea what my vision represented. I am much more literal and I asked God to reveal it to me – although I didn’t want to see the market shoot up the way it has – I fully believe you were correct in interpreting the vision that God gave me. Fireworks are on the way. Hang tight everyone. God keeps telling me Believe, Just believe.

Sephora
Sephora
July 8, 2016 3:43 PM

Thanks, Johnathan, for the synopsis…no time for much else but to look for your ‘bring it all together in a clear fashion’ comments and run…you’re an angel (either figuratively or literally)…

David
David
July 8, 2016 2:10 PM

I agree, the Bull’s last hoorah, then it’s steak time for the Big Bad Bear, haha.

TomP
TomP
July 8, 2016 3:00 PM

Johnathon and Z3’rs,

Below is a link to blow off top. Please note the graph in the article as it looks strikingly similar to James’s original graph he posted. Take particular note of the graph just above the left arrow as that begins the graph James posted months ago.

Blessings

July 8, 2016 10:22 AM

18088 just hit!
We are in business. I heeded a warning not to get into UVXY yesterday, and still waiting for a green light.
Shalom

faith
faith
July 8, 2016 10:40 AM

You did good Phanuel, PTL! The Lord gave me a warning dream too that I did not heed. It wasn’t until I read the part on warning dreams in JR’s book did I realize my mistake. To God be the glory!

July 8, 2016 11:08 AM

Sorry about that faith. But don’t worry your wealth transfer is coming. And yes “To God be the glory”. Shalom

July 8, 2016 10:31 AM

Being short I can’t believe I’m excited about seeing your number hit!!! We are almost at 52 week highs and I’m happy. God bless you brother

July 8, 2016 10:36 AM

Ed H
What is so encouraging is, the Lord fulfills the Dow and S&P numbers even when they seem unlikely. It gives us great faith, as we know, the low numbers will also be fulfilled.

And 17189 is a new road sign/ marker seen a few days ago

Shalom

Jemba
Jemba
July 8, 2016 3:43 PM

Can’t wait for 17819; hopefully it happens within a month. Would welcome a winning trade after a string of loses 🙂

July 8, 2016 10:44 AM

God is awesome. Truly amazing stuff going on around here. Gonna celebrate this with a little more DB puts. They are on sale today.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
July 8, 2016 10:05 PM

Ed H Im super interested in DB. That is dynamite wrapped with nuclear material.

Im sorry did you already post your strike and expiration that???

July 8, 2016 11:56 PM

Hi Mark,
I have 8/19 $12P and 8/19 $10P

Danny
July 8, 2016 5:03 PM

Awesome. Can’t wait for this to happen 🙂

Kathy Shine
Kathy Shine
July 8, 2016 4:48 PM

Hi Phanuel! I appreciate your insight and always look to read your post. I must have missed the significance of the 17189. Could you help out?

July 8, 2016 5:27 PM

Hi Kathy
I just recently saw it. I believe it’s significance is similar to 17259 during the Brexit dress rehearsal-signifying the bottom is within reach.
The Bottom during the Brexit dress rehearsal was about 200 points lower than 17259. Therefore applying the same principle look for a bottom @ 17189-200 = 16989. This is only true if we don’t decline to the 1948 (16,600s). Shalom!

Timothy
Timothy
July 8, 2016 3:29 PM

Phanuel, for clarity, have you been give your ‘green light’ (or are you still in a holding pattern)?

Thanks!
Timothy

July 8, 2016 5:33 PM

Hi Timothy
Still no green light yet. However, by the mercies and grace of God we get weekly weekend updates and Intel. Shalom

William
William
July 8, 2016 1:42 PM

Phanuel,
S&P hit 2131.90. In your opinion, how high it can go to, according to the prophetic insight?

July 8, 2016 2:48 PM

William,
I’m more focused on timing as opposed to how high it goes as this point. This 10 day window is rapidly closing. Shalom

Romans15
Romans15
July 8, 2016 1:37 PM

I just wanted to jump in and say Glory to God!
Everything shall pass away and the Glory of Jesus will remain. Our concerns and worries will not only become insignificant, they will be completely gone when we are with Him for eternity. We will have a bigger picture, and an everlasting, unimaginable Love to dwell within. Don’t let the world bring you down, focus on His Love. Focus on the Light and the Life.
Here’s a video to lift up your spirits.

God Bless All the Z3 Family.

flea
flea
July 7, 2016 4:01 AM

1. Several visions indicated an initial fall in the markets to either Dow 15,000, or Dow lower than 15,000 and then an upswing to 15,000. There-after the rocket might enter the stratosphere.

2. The share price of financial institutions can tumble before the general stock market. That is what happened in 2007 with some financial institutions that were involved in the sub-prime mortgages. The other financial institutions firstly, and then the stock market, followed in 2008. The European banking crisis could result in banking shares falling before the general stock market and FAZ could go up before UVXY. Which-ever way, the difference in timing between the two will be relatively small. Most importantly: it is very close now.

Sonia
Sonia
July 6, 2016 7:54 PM

Thanks James (and Father God) for the encouragement. I think we all need a good dose of encouragement ! God bless !