Equities Market Approaching First Diamond Top Hill

diamond

Z3, here is a 12-minute video that describes what I believe to be the Lord’s insight to the micro structure of the equity market as we begin to move to the first diamond top hill. I have integrated the Douglas Lake, Landlord Mountain, and Farm Tractor Mountain dreams and integrated them with the earlier macro understandings. I believe much of the macro structure is still in place, and that we’re moving closer to fulfillment of some of the early sequences. Click this link to watch the video and ask the Lord to give you insight.

None of what is suggested in this video is a recommendation to trade, nor is it warranted as accurate. You are responsible for your own trading and relationship with the Lord regarding such matters.

Author: Jim Reeve

Jim Reeve is Professor Emeritus of the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. He is the author of articles and textbooks in finance and accounting. Eight years ago the Lord invited him to an “adventure” that would require leaving the university. He did, and so began his entrance into the Holy Spirit school of prophetic trading. The Handbook of Prophetic Trading is a culmination of the lessons learned in that school. He presently works to apply prophetic trading principles in cooperative team-based settings. It is his desire to see the anointing expand, and teams to multiply in preparation for the end times.

September 5, 2016 7:44 AM

Some additional thoughts: The tractor elements at the top of the hill were all on uneven terrain. That tells me the near term is going to be choppy. Also, I have two theories for timing the hangman drop in the context of FOMC August 21. Theory 1: The FOMC raises interest rates and causes a hangman, which is “somehow” overcome and results in an extensive bullish rally. 2. There’s something unknown that causes the market to drop in hangman fashion prior to the FOMC, and the FOMC steps in to mitigate the drop and the market rallies. Of course, the third is that the FOMC has nothing to do with either leg (which I doubt). Here’s a side idea I’m playing with. Pure speculation. Are the hangmen all related to votes? Brexit vote, FOMC vote, US election results? JR

Peter Sotus
Peter Sotus
September 5, 2016 8:25 AM

Thanks for putting this together Jim! I believe you are referring to the Semptember 21st FOMC above.

Mrs. Morton
Mrs. Morton
September 9, 2016 7:18 PM

I lean towards 2) just because it’s too predictable the other way and it would be just like the Central Banks to use an event for an excuse to push off raising interest rates. That is my thoughts and I usually don’t share my thoughts, I share revelation I receive not worth a whole lot until backed up with revelation:)!

September 5, 2016 8:58 AM

Thank you Jim! This helps so much as I am more visual and the graphs help me. I had two short dreams again last night: I was in a small bass boat coming out of a slew (spelling?) and into a large lake that was not rough but had taller waves. I needed more power because the motor was small so I adjusted the throttle and made it go faster to maneuver the waves. EOD. Next dream I simply saw dates: “September 7-17” and that was it. Not sure what that represents at the moment and praying for what the dates show, but hope that helps and that it may concur with your dream and graphs…..

Bill Fisher
Bill Fisher
September 5, 2016 3:43 PM

coming out of slew, thats been these small moves, (A and B) into lake, bigger moves, bigger waves (1,2,3). Ajdusting speed because the market is gonna move faster and bigger. Sept 7-17 maybe when Jims chart starts. Watch for close to 2190, then A wave down to start???? An excellent possibility, maybe 7 to the 17 is A and B waves,the tractor loop, to warn us to be ready for the big move, wave 1…..on watch

TAJ
TAJ
September 28, 2016 5:36 PM

Bill, thanks- I’m in, I’m in. Just got a little squeamish, needed a bit of confirmation from the Professor. If you haven’t, look at citigroup puts, they look like the best deal out there. God Bless.

September 5, 2016 10:45 PM

Thank you Bill! The 10 day window represents something but hopefully Jim, Phanuel or others my have more detailed revelation on this…

mike kasten
mike kasten
September 5, 2016 1:07 PM

i think slew is slough

September 5, 2016 8:41 PM

Thank you Mike…. 🙂 I was on my iphone and could not look it up…

October 19, 2016 8:14 AM

Professor Reeve,

It’s possible your previous speculation regarding the hangmen being related to votes is still in play. IF, Hangman II happens initially because Trump is elected, then Hangman III could possibly be related to FOMC voting to raise interest rates!? A potential scenario is H2 happens after Trump election, then quickly recovers reaching all-time highs after the results are digested by investors. The current administration not liking the positive increase in the markets, (also upset that Hillary has lost) takes it’s parting shot instructing FOMC to vote yes on raising interest rates bringing on Hangman III.

“Here’s a side idea I’m playing with. Pure speculation. Are the hangmen all related to votes? Brexit vote, FOMC vote, US election results? JR”

Blessings!

October 19, 2016 8:17 AM

Tom. I see those possibilities, but they remain speculations to me as to timing. I still see the moves, so the thesis is still valid. JR

TAJ
TAJ
September 28, 2016 4:55 PM

Jim, Good afternoon. I was reviewing your video, sept. 5. In trying to place us, my best guess is that we are still on the b wave in the tractor dream. If that is correct, then the b leg is higher than the a, the a leg starred around 2085 or so; would this mean that we have to get back above 2085 to complete the b wave. Not sure at all where we are on the sketch, appreciate any thoughts you have at this point on your images.God Bless, TAJ

September 28, 2016 5:01 PM

TAJ. We either have finished the b wave and are moving into position for wave 1. Or we’re still completing the b wave and the hole to be avoided is not complete yet. I lean toward the first interpretation, but recognize the possibility of the second. JR

TAJ
TAJ
September 28, 2016 5:33 PM

Jim, Thanks. For what it’s worth, I still think if we have a target of $46 in faz will will require sp in low 2000’s or more, unless something really funky happens in the banks, by the way, the best leverage i can find is citigroup.

Matt
Matt
September 10, 2016 6:08 PM

thanks so much for the video and the insights Jim! Keep em coming, your insight and voice is a respected and needed source in this community

William
William
September 9, 2016 9:59 AM

JR,
In your opinion, is today’s market ( S&P ) in your chart the leg a. or the leg 1.?
It seems to be the leg a. to me.

September 7, 2016 11:03 PM

Jim
Think i saw a market dream on 7th night. There was a Catholic Way of the Cross arranged over a hill. Way of the Cross consists of 14 places where they stop and pray. Also saw Australian Cricket player Shane Warne going up the hill. Warne is a leg spinner meaning he turns the ball from right to left. Does it mean 14 days up till Sep 21 then turn to left?.

September 8, 2016 7:51 AM

Joe, Well, that’s possible. I’d just suggest that the dream need not apply immediately. It might be that you are seeing the big bullish phase after the hangman. We’d need additional detail to fit the location of the picture, but the time length may turn out to be useful. The 14 days could be trading days, so that would be nearly 3 weeks. JR

September 8, 2016 9:54 AM

JR – When you say we need to “avoid the hole” does that imply it is not tradable, in that it is short and quick to rebound, or just to say that it is not a hangman and will bottom at only 2160 or so? If it drops to 2160 range it may be tradable for a day or two if UVXY reacts favorably to it and we get the mud off our feet. Your thoughts?

September 8, 2016 10:18 AM

I think it’s trying to say that it will seem like a hangman, but it’s not. The hole may exist, but it’s not tradable (too fast, or an incorrect idea). I don’t have point targets, but should be enough to wash off mud (it’s not a lot). Note, I’m not in UVXY and only plan that for a possible hangman, not a. Mud reduction through futures or Spxs. 20 SPX points would do it. JR

Micheal
Micheal
September 7, 2016 7:17 AM

Third hangman related to vote cancellation?

Mrs. Morton
Mrs. Morton
September 9, 2016 7:19 PM

I have had a couple of dreams that allude to that being related.

William
William
September 6, 2016 9:25 AM

JR,
In your chart, how many point drop for the leg a drop? And in what time frame the leg a can be completed?

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
September 5, 2016 10:03 PM

Hey professor I’m guessing you meant FOMC September 21st in place of August 21

September 5, 2016 10:15 PM

Right. Sept 21. Old age.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
September 6, 2016 12:14 AM

Ah; You’ll probably be announcing the birth of a son soon like ole Phanuel. lol Thanks again Jim for all you do.

September 11, 2016 12:29 AM
Z3 – I was interested in taking a harder look at the potential 8/15 top and the Back-Kiss Option 1 relative to a large rolling top, and I found a unique pattern of symmetry about 8/15 (9 TDs and 1/2 that, or 4.5), in that key moves happen 9 days extending from that potential top. Couple that with the heavy down signal on the MACD from Friday’s move, and I now believe the evidence is starting to weigh in the favor of 8/15 being a potential top after Friday’s waterfall (shouldn’t be discounted, like I said earlier). This also falls in-line with the Three Tops/Domed House pattern I’ve been posting for the last 5 weeks. I could certainly be wrong, but if I’m going to error, it’ll be on the conservative side of getting in positioning for the coming larger moves….. Ok, so I plotted rolling top arcs extending on each side of 8/15 across the tops of the important 9 bars, and whalla, I got a very precise intersection with the post-Brexit support TL. I zoomed in to find the exact potential top, and wouldn’t you know, it was EXACTLY 2169, which could be hit in about 4-5 TDs next week. God bless PHANUAL !! He may have predicted the final best level to get short for the big event!! I believe he was also of the opinion that we may have topped earlier………. I’ll be 85% short likely Thursday or Friday if we can hit that back-kiss line (and 2169 one more time!!!!), and that is not only from this exercise, but from my realization that I should have followed my plan to get at least 50% short last Thursday/Friday am, in-which I failed to act (I paid the price! – too lethargic from not trading the last… Read more »
Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 11, 2016 1:30 AM

Thanks John Really appreciate your knowledge and support to all readers.
I have FAZ but I really wonder if more $$ options will give me more bang for my dollar.
God Bless

September 11, 2016 1:47 AM

I’m assuming you’re talking about FAZ versus a US dollar trade?? If so, I would think FAZ would correlate better with a US stock drop (3x inverse fund). I’m using options on SnP index futures contracts so I don’t have to take the risk of it going against me with long PUT options, but they do have extremely high time decay rates (makes FAZ decay look like a cakewalk in comparison), and I’m also use a spread of low to high puts to maximize my gains while hopefully locking in some gains on a decent downturn. A lot of folks here trade UVXY, but I’ve never liked volatility instruments as much as index futures, but that’s just my own preference… Thanks and Best to you….

September 15, 2016 11:48 PM

Thank you for the Blessing John Smith
Shalom brother 🙂

September 12, 2016 6:32 AM

Thanks John! This is great info. I missed this drop too unfortunately.. Trying to figure out what my next move is…Good job Phanuel!!

September 12, 2016 6:33 AM

Great work Phanuel for seeing 2169 number !!

September 15, 2016 11:50 PM

Glory belongs to our God Corrine 🙂
I’m just grateful to used.

September 15, 2016 11:51 PM

*grateful to be used

September 11, 2016 6:48 PM

Hi John – The link you have requires a user name and password. How can I see the link? Thanks for your help….

September 11, 2016 8:09 PM

Hello Charles: I’m trying to post the two charts to the Postimage site below and let me know if that worked:

Rolling top/Back-kiss Chart:
Option 1/2 Chart

September 11, 2016 10:04 PM

John – Works great on the site and on the link as well! Thank you! What do you see that would cause the retrace back up to 2180 or so this week?

September 11, 2016 10:16 PM

Charles: I’m only really looking for a retrace back to 2169 (Option 1). Option 2 would be a gift to bears and unexpected!!! These markets are huge and take a while to turn down, and Friday’s move was a little much based on where we are in the topping process, and we’ll typically see a move back to the arc I showed above. The arc will start to angle down more, but prices will likely return back until we start to really head into the event… Also, we just hit the 100 dma and top of the June support line, so I’ll look for things to stabilize tomorrow morning after ametour hour. Bull markets such as this die hard and you must be patient…

September 11, 2016 8:07 PM

Charles,
I’m switching over to SDS 16.5P for 09/23/2016 they dropped 72% on Friday and if market drops again tomorrow they will be even cheaper.

September 11, 2016 10:03 PM

Hi Ed – the one for $.17 Ask on the Put side? So as the market goes up it rises?

September 12, 2016 9:46 AM

Charles,
I bought the SDS 17P the 16.5 spread was way too much. I also bought Uvxy puts up 30% already

September 12, 2016 9:53 AM

Ed – I have it holding at .10 but last sold was .12 so my up it to that to see it someone grabs…

September 12, 2016 2:44 PM

Charles,
It’s been a good day I sold and took profits

September 12, 2016 2:50 PM

Ed – Great, I missed this round. The market got away from me but look forward to the top and next drop to the hangman. Thank you for following up Ed!

September 12, 2016 3:42 PM

Charles,
No worries. Today we almost hit 2169 again so I got out. Day trading is fun but hard to do when I am working. Also doing all this on my phone

September 12, 2016 4:31 PM

Ed – Great work… I know and totally understand the time involved when the market direction is unsure and so many moving parts, especially when being in the buy and hold group.
I am working at my computer all day so it is at least convenient, but it definitely effects my time efficiency during the work day. I work from home so I can do much of my work at night when its quiet.
I appreciate you inviting me to join you with trade options and look forward to our next trade. Your trade recommendations are the only thing I have made money in so far. I am getting a lot of experience but hedging my stock positions so I can learn without any more big “loss lessons” and prepare of the hangman 🙂 Thanks Ed!

September 12, 2016 9:27 PM

Charles,
Thanks for the encouragement. I’m really getting into this investing. It’s a big game of numbers and risk. I sold all longs today. Uvxy puts were up 52% today . I’m going short again now.

I believe we are at Leg B now ..Wayne warned about missing the Leg 1 don’t want to do that so I’m going to start getting back in.

September 12, 2016 2:54 PM

Charles and Ed, hi – do we know what number to look for as the top ?

September 12, 2016 5:39 PM

Corrine,
I think Phanuels number of 2169 is a good point. John Smith ran a graph curve and it hit exactly 2169. I did a little different graph and came only a little higher than John did. I went long this morning and sold at EOD. Today could be leg B on Jims graph or maybe a little higher tomorrow. I agree with John about setting up for short positions by no latter than Thur or Fri.

September 12, 2016 5:49 PM

Ed, thank you!

September 12, 2016 2:57 PM

Hi Corrine – It has not been confirmed but a retrace was expected and based on the graphs it is a bit more, but that was only the graph. No confirmations as of yet….

September 12, 2016 3:00 PM

Ok thank you !

September 12, 2016 1:10 PM

Hope you got in it has done a 40% retrace and now it’s in the green

September 11, 2016 10:30 PM

Charles,
Yep that’s the one. Markets go up the price of SDS falls so someone out there thinks the markets will go down so they buy calls. Like we just did so since now we think the markets will go up you buy puts. Uvxy puts might be a good play as well. The important thing is to set limits on your losses and when the option goes up move your stops up.

September 11, 2016 2:54 PM

John,
Thanks man. I did the same sequence and came up with about 2169.50. I’ll call that close enough. Phanuel truly amazing how you get these numbers. John I’m using 2x etf’s they are a lot less volatile than the 3s however I’m saving some gas in the tank for Uvxy. As far as tiered strikes, the SDS I just had was at 208% for 16C, 415% for 16.5C and 742% for 17C. Huge difference in gains I went with 16c because the delta was at 83 where the delta for 16.5 was at about 24.

So we could see about a 40 point climb on the snp . Might try a few longs for a few days

September 11, 2016 4:27 PM

Ed h. Surf’s up, ha….. Yeh, I almost fell out of my chair last night when I saw the 2169 being the final back-kiss, ha. I’m being aggressive here, but saving 15-20% cash for the unexpected. It will cover the potential for a break above that TL (it would cover Jim’s higher Leg #2 and my Option 2), but as I said, I’d rather be on this freight train and will find a way to add more if we break up. ES 2169-2115= 59 pts !!!!

I’m at my terminal and warming up my trades. Looking @ about 25-40 2170-2190 W4 Sept. Calls if the prices look right, as I know I’ll be out before 9/23. If we hit 2169, I’ll keep 20% of those to also cover a potential pop up (Wouldn’t want to miss unbelievable low put prices if that happens). I be more inclined to add early on Sunday if we form a base and start to head back up rather than wait. There is that potential we can drop back Monday to that lower TL, but again, I could probably make 3-4x my investment just by riding calls up from Friday’s close. I hope we don’t gap up, but with the Hillary Cankles fall, maybe not, and its still the 9/11 anniversary. I’d look more for the blast up once we’re safely past 9/11 with no major events, IMO. I’ll hold off for a bit if it stays red…. Best…..

September 11, 2016 7:06 PM

Ed – NZ 50 gapped down, but ES & NK looks like their stabilizing at the moment, so I picked up my calls.

September 11, 2016 7:59 PM

John,
Just looked up spy calls 214C on Friday dropped almost 70% fire sale .QQQ options
115C down 60%. QLD 80C down 40% lots of potential here

September 11, 2016 8:20 PM

On a very ST trade like this, I like to target them to just get close to money, but not well in the money, as you can gain a lot more with less initial investment, and I’ll only go about 20% on a contra-trend trade such as this. Its a riskier trade, though……

September 11, 2016 8:26 PM

John,
Me too I stay within 1-3$ OTM. With this short time I’m at 0-1.5 OTM

September 11, 2016 7:44 PM

John,
Thanks I don’t trade futures so I can’t get in until the morning. Looks like they are down right now so in the morning should be good.

September 11, 2016 7:29 PM

John, hi- thank you for the explanation of trading terms and other info. / advice the other day. Much appreciated.

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
September 5, 2016 6:40 AM

Dear Jim,
Really appreciate all you contribute to Z3news. May God Bless you and your family
regards,
Phil

Bill Fisher
Bill Fisher
September 8, 2016 2:25 PM

Notice any similarities??? 😀

Bill Fishers Disc Golf dream 7/31

Jonathans chart from dream 8/13

Jim Reeve chart tractor dream 9/1

Taj
Taj
September 9, 2016 5:48 PM

Bill. This looks pretty good for a snap back first of week.

Bill Fisher
Bill Fisher
September 9, 2016 8:58 PM

If not monday, then I’m confident on turn around tuesday

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
September 10, 2016 8:29 AM

I’m still thinking we have a small amount to drop but not much, because of my dream with the two sickly trees getting cut down followed by two bullies. I think we cut the larger one down on Friday. JR does stress that “two” or “three” of things, if they don’t correlate to drop amounts, they represent legs and not days. If the two trees are two legs that means monday (day 2) might be leg 2, but it doesn’t have to be. There’s also the possibility that the gap down represents a leg and we’re done with the down move; i need some input from JR on whether gaps=legs in dreams.

Taj
Taj
September 9, 2016 10:55 AM

2134 was resistance forever, it would be expected to test it from above and bounce.

September 8, 2016 10:32 PM

Even today, we put on a higher low on the daily bar than yesterday’s ES futures, and It really doesn’t look like we’re going to drop below 2170 from my perspective (and higher odds of not dropping the daily low bar 9/1 – ES 2148), until we reach the top where-ever that will be, IMO (still looking at above 2212, maybe higher with this delay). Once we get there, its very likely we’ll get a smaller drop (probably the 2040 range) then a RH side (lower high) later in Sept. IMO…..

September 9, 2016 9:33 AM

This appears to be Jim’s leg 1 down here, IMO. As of this time, the ES low at 2149 is still a hair above the 9/1 low of 2148.25, so I would say there’s good odds of that sticking for various reasons (hit of 50 dma and support TL), so I’d say we’d now head up into Wave 2 next, IMO. I don’t think we’ll see a low as far down as 2040 on this trip. If we drop below 2148, the top would likely be in, the 2210 may prove illusive, and we could be further along in the tipping point…. However, the overall shape of the above pattern looks good and coming to pass!! Nice job guys….. I’m still holding off of entering any shorts and look for the bounce to see how high it can go next week and continue my game of chicken with these markets………..

September 9, 2016 9:47 PM

John,
I agree on your opinion. We saw Jims leg 1 down. I sold my shorts today. Missed out on going long today lost track of time and was too late. Monday I’m going long for a week or two. Gotta love when a trade goes your way sold today for 205% on my SDS. Got stopped out of my miners today. They went up early this week so I moved up my stops. Gotta love this stuff. I’m still down since Brexit but slowly chewing away at my loses.

September 9, 2016 11:19 PM

Hey Ed h – Super cool on the good trading. I remember I had my dream (speeding ticket and then not staying in lane ticket). I survived the first ticked (get in slowly), but got ticketed on the second one (didn’t stick to my plan, and I missed it by inches). I was going to go short Thursday or Friday at the open with up to 30%, but didn’t. Dang… I was a little too greedy and had already scheduled an early lunch meeting Thursday with 2 clients, and I didn’t want to cancel.

There is a possibility it could drop a little more Monday, IMO, but it does look like a one day drop to me. Normally, I think supports should have kept it above the 9/1 low, but I now believe traders were skittish on getting out before the 9/11 anniversary weekend, and the movers likely were targeting something. I may ride some calls long either Sunday at the open or Monday, ha. Next 1 to 1.5 weeks will be very important in order to confirm the top. I know I’ll getting short on a decent bounce/backkiss, etc…. Keep chipping away at those losses. I’m looking to get my permanent puts (EOM Oct and W2 Novs) either 9/16 to 9/21 now, assuming the market cooperates.

September 9, 2016 11:34 PM

John,
Yah thanks it’s fun when they go your way. It’s been a rough 2 months trying to outguess this. I’m now out but am waiting like you to hit it hard and ride the wave.
I’m still trying to study up on all this to figure out my best options. No pun intended .

September 9, 2016 10:14 PM

Hey Ed h,
I hope your install in SF has been going well.

I noticed that both you and John commented that you believe today was JR’s 1st leg down negating the A move down. Any particular reason?

I personally thought it was the, “A” move down and expected the slingshot back to the high as the next move……but…..that was at 3pm today. Questions have arisen based on the late/last minute S&P drop to 2127, actually closing at the low of the day. If you couple that with the after hours trading, it has me thinking that the dip was too low for the, “A” leg!?

Is there anything specific that you or John Smith are keying in on that tells you we are later in the process than the, “A to B” move?

Blessings!

September 9, 2016 11:40 PM

Hey TomP, JR will have to give his opinion, since it is his chart, but IMO, the A/B legs appears to be more chop closer to the recent trading range we’ve been in over the last several weeks (lower A was a support rail, IMO) and today’s drop was a lot lower than what he labeled (maybe 2140). Drops like this don’t come along that often (57 pts = 1/2 Brexit, if it doesn’t continue next week).

Secondly, I don’t believe there is too much time left to put a top on these markets (if it hasn’t topped already), so if there is any chance of hitting a higher peak, I think it will have to be put on in the next 1 to 1.5 weeks (how I’m playing it, as per the chart I posted 2 weeks ago 9/16 as one option). I’ll be completely in on the next bounce regardless of how high it goes, so I don’t miss the opportunity. If it was just the A leg in terms of time, it would put his top well into Oct/Nov, and that doesn’t fit my or any historic crash year pattern (29, 87, 01/02, 08), and if I’m wrong about that, I’ll have Oct/Nov. puts anyway, hopefully. I’m watching both price levels and time. Dreams are relevant, but we must also consider history and TA as well. TA is saying there is a chance the top has already be put on, so I’ll be watching for that on the bounce and see if it just back-kisses the past support TL or if it can break above to new ATHs at or above 2200. Bottom line, market is quickly running out of time here.

September 9, 2016 11:20 PM

Tom,
Good to hear from you. The only reason I believed it was wave 1 was because as you stated snp down too far down for A-B wave. I could be wrong on this but today was pretty strange to me. I have been buying a few options to short the snp most have done nothing but get stopped out but today was snp bingo night. Since after Brexit I have been a little more conservative. The Lord is teaching me to be patient and to stop and listen

Our install is at the end of this month starting the 23rd. Thanks for asking.

DavidM
DavidM
September 10, 2016 1:38 AM

I was thinking the same thing, that this was “A” move down, then we slingshot back up for “B” move, then we get the hangman Leg 1 down move to 2000-2040 range?

William
William
September 10, 2016 2:38 AM

DavidM,
What does slingshot mean? Meaning market go back up to 2185 – 2190 quickly? I was thinking Friday’s market is the leg A. move in the JR’s chart. Hoping I am not wrong, because I have already put the long position in.

DavidM
DavidM
September 10, 2016 2:54 AM

Yes that is right William, back up to that range 2190, but I do not know if this is the “A” move down, or the big Leg 1 move down, I would think this is not the hangman, because it is not near the Brexit drop we saw back in June.

Chris A.
October 4, 2016 6:11 PM

Z3………. look at a chart of the S&P 500, and you can see clearly now the zig zag pattern playing out in jonathans graph, Bills disc golf dream, and Jims return loop on uneven ground prior to the fast descent down the hill !!!!!

Chris A.
October 2, 2016 11:35 PM
Hello Z3ers, Happy New Year….. I have been contemplating a lot of things these past few days, and have been trying to figure out the best way to express what I am seeing, and thinking without writing a novel. So let me get into it ,and try to keep it as brief as possible. I have been going back over many of the older posts trying to take all the puzzle pieces ,and put some of them together into some type of picture that makes sense. I decided to come back to this post by Jim Reeve, because it seems to be almost eminent in my opinion. The other day Javita asked me what I thought was the timing of the “blow off top”. I can honestly state that personally I have no idea of the timing, but it does not have anything to do with me any way. I think what it does have to do with is the Lord himself, and what his timing is. This is why I keep coming back to the thinking that this “Hang Man” event is going to be in accordance with the Lords holy feast days.Simply because his signature will be seen written all over this by those that know ,and fear him. Let me break this down by category with the Financial segment first. If you have not already noticed Deutsche Bank has been all over the news. Now you have to ask yourself one question. Why now? I mean come on now why is this now such a big deal? This bank has been a putrefied zombie since at least 2010. The only thing that has changed is the fact that now it is convenient to kill it off after the fact that it has absorbed most of the non… Read more »
Chris A.
October 11, 2016 1:10 PM

Paging Professor Reeve, paging Professor Reeve! I think the Lord just put the tractor in high gear ,and we are doing the Thelma ,and Louise moment right off the cliff…….Also in my John Denver vision something to consider is his real name was John Henry [DEUTCHE]ndorf………Hmmmm………Another observation is that the market really started to tank today around the time that it was sundown in Israel beginning the start of the next day. Yom Kippur

Chris A.
October 3, 2016 11:42 AM

Some articles that reinforce what I see happening…….http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/deustche-bank-default-risk-spikes-record-high-deal-hype-fades…….http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/german-politicians-accuse-us-economic-war-against-deutsche-bank…….http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/german-stocks-are-hanging-thread……. This last one is amazing for the fact that these same 5 people that were at Bear Sterns, and Lehman Brothers , are now at Deutsche Bank…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua80blVVMyY

September 12, 2016 9:22 AM

Thank you for all the birthday and well wishes. ❤️ Sorry I haven’t answered all questions as before ( PJ 😊 and other issues). It’s looking good for us, just remember to sell at FAZ $46.56 (wherever that is). We will get higher than that so we can “cheat” to the upside. I hope I can share a post soon. We are currently in a market correction after a big first wave down (as of 10:18est)
Blessings

faith
faith
September 12, 2016 11:13 AM

Happy Birthday Phanuel! Looking forward to your post (as time and little PJ allows.:)

September 14, 2016 2:11 AM

Thank you faith. Shalom sister!

September 12, 2016 9:47 AM

Thanks Phanuel! Happy Birthday, I missed that somehow 😊.

Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
October 4, 2016 7:03 PM

Happy birthday Phanuel!! Thank you for all you do for z3!

Ken B.
Ken B.
September 12, 2016 12:00 PM

Hi Phanuel.

For clarification, do you think we are now in the #1 market move down (up for FAZ) as described in Jim Reeve’s video, or do you think it has not yet started?
Thanks.

September 12, 2016 1:13 PM

Hi Ken B/ Z3

I believe the Hangman began on 9/9. I believe there will be two legs down with a leg up between ( A,B,C). This is a very tricky hangman. The Bulls are going to get crushed. I saw this clearly in a dream last night. My Intel is slightly different from JRs, but we arrive at the same place. My revelation is more geared towards FAZ holders like my brother Gary Lee and co. FAZ @ 46.56 will come to pass shortly. I have received at least three different confirmations about this number. Before the Brexit hangman I received FAZ @ 45.30 and it came to pass with a lot less confirmation than 46.56. I believe the best time to have scheduled new shorts was 8/15 ( ceiling jump, 8am the next day dream , Sadhu 10.5 Pizza dream) and/or 8/23 (rafter jump). What happened on 9/9 is exactly what I saw in a dream. It started slowly “out of nothing” and built momentum at the end of the day. The rest of that dream is yet to be fulfilled.

September 12, 2016 1:18 PM

Sure nice to, “hear” your voice again brother…..!

September 12, 2016 1:57 PM

Hi TomP brother
I had to deal with two attacks a few days apart. Happens when a breakthrough is on the way. On sept 8, I experienced one of the worst headaches of my life. The big drop was a nice birthday present. A few days before that I experienced sudden violent emesis. The last time that happened is over 25 years ago. Our Lord is gracious. Blessings

Timothy
September 13, 2016 7:44 PM

Phanuel, I am sorry to hear about the two attacks. I pray that your guardian angel stand watch over you and that the Holy Spirit guide and protect you. We missed you!
God Bless,
Timothy

September 14, 2016 2:11 AM

Thank you Timothy. You are a blessing!!

Max
Max
September 12, 2016 2:49 PM

Wow. What a coincidence, Phanuel. This past week was also one of the worst weeks for myself too. I had a huge headache and the flu. I could barely walk. The last time this happened to me was last year at the exact same time period (sept), except I was taking herbal supplements to artificially delay it, I didn’t this year though, so I got the full infection and had to take antibiotics.

September 13, 2016 4:33 PM

Sorry Max,
hope you are doing better! shalom brother

Chloe
September 12, 2016 2:34 PM

😱 glad to hear you are ok now!

September 12, 2016 3:46 PM

Thanks Chloe!
Shalom sister

September 12, 2016 2:22 PM

I had to look up “emesis”……Glad you’re over that!

Blessings!

Max
Max
September 12, 2016 2:54 PM

Even our dates matchup. Sep. 8 was also the peak of my headache.

Boris NZ
September 13, 2016 3:44 PM

Thanks Phanuel,

After reading your post I cancelled my long positions and took short positions which resulted in a positive outcome. God bless.

A tricky hangman indeed. So we can expect Wednesday to be another leg down and then leg up on Thursday?

Boris

September 13, 2016 4:39 PM

Boris,
Glory to our God. Oil now needs to crash this party. They are trying hard to keep it above $45/Barrel. Keep an eye on the EIA data tomorrow. Don’t be worried about the corrective bounces, because we have an end target (FAZ 46.56).

shalom

September 13, 2016 4:14 PM

Hi Phanuel! Did you see a number ats to what might be the bottom on this stretch of downside? I’m having trouble keeping up with all this apparently..been busy with work. Thanks so much. Blessings,

September 13, 2016 4:46 PM

Hi Corrine,
sorry you are busy. I estimated a range based on another dream of S&P 2040-60. I won’t be surprised to see S&P 2020s (7 percent drop from 2181). However, the best indicator is FAZ @46.56 (best to sell on the final “subwave” down of the day).

September 13, 2016 5:16 PM

Phanuel, thank you! That is good info. to know. Blessings, Corrine

September 12, 2016 2:38 PM

Hi Phanuel, just to clarify, if i want to go short in the market, are we waiting for spx to get to 2169?

September 12, 2016 10:42 PM

Hello Corrine. I believe the time is inching closer here. I believe Phanuel is correct when he says the primary trend is now down, and this is just a retracement. I’m still holding longs, so I don’t think we’re there just yet either, because of the strength of today’s rebound, but I said I’d be in on this bounce, regardless of how high it goes. Retracements like this make me very nervous…. Today’s move was more powerful than I expected, which has me thinking we could even test that post-Brexit trendline tomorrow or Wednesday. My other date for a ST high was Thursday or Friday, or 4.5 days from Friday. I’ll be looking for that test of that TL first before I make any decisions, since there is still a chance we could still break up and maybe see the larger pop up Wave 2 as per JR’s chart, or it could fail too. We probably fall back a little tomorrow am and then surge back, but we could be there shortly….. James believes we could be into the next hangman on 9/19, and I was looking for completion of this action by this Friday… Best.

September 13, 2016 4:09 PM

Hi John, thanks for your comments. well i missed this downside today, I’ve been too busy to keep up. I read today on Peter Temple’s site that downside could be to 2090 for SPX? Any thoughts? Maybe I should jump in and go short tomorrow. Thanks again, Corrine

September 12, 2016 3:50 PM

Hi Corrine,
It’s interesting because we closed below 2161. I won’t be surprised at all if we dropped again. And to clarify the exact number I saw was 2171. Ed H and John Smith did some fine technical analysis and came up with 2169.50 ( which is close enough).

September 12, 2016 5:24 PM

Thank you Phanuel. Those numbers are close 2161 vs 2169.. I will be watching markets closely the next few days.. Blessings, Corrine

September 12, 2016 5:30 PM

I meant 2171 vs 2169.5

September 12, 2016 2:02 PM

P – Hope you had a great birthday Phanuel! Do you see FAZ at 46.56 at the next hangman? If rates go up, FAZ will drop as financials will get a shoot in the arm. Any timeframe on this?

September 12, 2016 2:17 PM

Thank you ! Faz @ 46.56 is at the bottom of the second hangman. Shalom

September 12, 2016 2:53 PM

P – Thank you for the follow up! You had also seen FAZ at $23. Is that still a possible low?

September 12, 2016 3:37 PM

C
That’s for the final top . I’m seeking the Lord for more details. The final number will probably be lower than 23.

September 12, 2016 3:44 PM

C/Z3
The beauty about these FAZ numbers and the corresponding hangmen is we can double or even triple our FAZ shares before the big drop. That’s a blessing.

September 12, 2016 9:15 PM

Phanuel,
No one commented on this. Yes that is a huge blessing. . Thanks for sharing your numbers brother helps us navigate where we are.

September 12, 2016 4:34 PM

P – Good to know and appreciate your seeking the Lord and His revelations. Hope you and mom are getting some sleep… and Joseph too!

September 15, 2016 2:22 PM

Charles,
I went short today. With calls on SDS and puts on UVXY. Hope I’m right but today was a huge bounce so I’m expecting down tomorrow.

September 15, 2016 10:20 PM

Ed – I was slammed all day today, but let me know what you went with on both options so I can see how they preform because I may join you on more of these in the near future since we will see more downward movements.
I assume that if we expect the market to go up, we could go with puts on SDS and calls on UVXY? It is good to know how we can use these both ways. Thanks for your help and thinking of me on this Ed. Look forward to getting into more of these type of options with you on a small scale as everything unfolds….

CBIC
CBIC
September 15, 2016 11:04 PM

Hi Charles, I just recently took an interest in options and am learning more about it also. I have started to study up and plan to do more study of it this coming weekend. My understanding is that you want a call if you are expecting the security to increase and a put if you are expecting it to decrease. In your scenario, if the market goes up I believe you would want a put on SDS (since it is a shorting security but I could be wrong on that) but if the market goes up UVXY should go down so wouldn’t you want a PUT on that too? Let’s see what Ed H chimes in with. Maybe I will join you brothers on the next options play.

Blessings!

September 16, 2016 7:36 AM

CBIC
A good reference for me has been to look up a stocks price history just before Brexit and since Brexit. That way you know pretty well how it was doing before the 900 point drop and how it reacted to that situation. Also it helps you see how it has been trending since then because we had about 7 weeks of upward momentum.
Just type in XYZ stock history on Google. It will take you to Nasdaq.com and you will see the stocks price history.

Some of the inverse etf’s do opposite of the markets so when you look up the price history you will see if it goes up or down compared to the markets action. You don’t want to make a trade and pick the wrong side by accident . It will be a costly learning experience.

September 15, 2016 11:20 PM

CBIC – When the market is down both SDS and UVXY will increase since they are inverse ETFs so you are correct on the call side. The inverse ETFs can be confusing when you trade them with options because they do the opposite of the market. Call on both if you expect a down market, and puts on both if you expect an up market ( because the stock will decrease). Hope that helped but Ed or others can confirm that….

September 15, 2016 10:48 PM

I went with SDS 09/2317C
And UVXY 09/23 22.5C
You want calls on SDS when markets drop and calls on UVXY. Puts are for days like today. It is very risky because of the time frame but if I’m right it will pay off.

September 15, 2016 11:00 PM

Thanks Ed! Calls when markets drop and Puts when markets rise on these two…. good to know.

September 15, 2016 2:35 PM

Ed H
Looks like oil completed its correction … Low today was 43.26 and high was 44.34 ( closed below 44). So we are getting closer to 43.18. I saw FAZ have a significant overnight gap up at some point.

September 15, 2016 2:45 PM

Phanuel,
Thanks. I’ve been a little confused to be honest.on where we are at. I just went short when I saw the markets almost at 200 up.

My options are short time period so pretty risky. We will see what happens tomorrow and next week.

September 15, 2016 3:14 PM

Ed H
I know there are few different opinions. My understanding is the hangman began on 9/9 ( repeating sequences on open/close, 9/9 options dream/ 9/6 FAZ @46.56 dream). The trend has been lower highs with rallies tapering at end of the day. It was easier for me to add shorts at 2193 and riding the waves to our target price. I believe the window for this hangman ends on Sept 21.

September 15, 2016 3:40 PM

Phanuel,
Thanks. I have been reading all your comments and numbers. I have been studying Jims and James articles. Everything is pointing down. I had a few good day’s trading but knew I was pushing the envelope. I went with options for 9/23. Pretty risky but so is driving in Los Angeles. We will soon see how the next few days play out.

serge
serge
September 15, 2016 4:53 PM

Hi Phanuel, Then if this Turtle (2nd) Hangman ends on Sept. 21st, then we have to see some big moves on FAZ in the next four sessions to get us to FAZ $46.+.
Is that correct, or am I missing something ? Thanks !

Mrs Morton
Mrs Morton
September 15, 2016 4:41 PM

Phanuel may you please share how you learned of 21st being end of window for hangman? I may have missed that somewhere. Thanks!
MM

Hamphrey
Hamphrey
September 15, 2016 6:54 PM

Mrs Morton, may I share a dream. I usually forget my dreams and all the small details. But I remember this dream where I heard a voice say “stock market really went down on September 27”. Again that could be just a dream.

September 16, 2016 12:01 AM

MM
There are a few dreams/visions I haven’t had the chance to share. The timing coincides with Petro Poroshenko’s speech at the UN on September 21.

michael c.
michael c.
September 15, 2016 9:08 PM

Dear Phanuel, I saw you mentioned to Tom P. that you
thought it would be eight trading days from the start of
the hangman (9/9) to its completion. Is there a dream that I missed?? Thanks

September 15, 2016 11:23 PM

Hi Michael C
There are a few more dreams and visions I haven’t had the chance to share. There is a very strong possibility that it all ends September 21.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
September 7, 2016 6:52 AM
In this dream sequence i got the word Thrush. I looked the term up and…Paul Thrush wrote “A dictionary of mining, minerals, and related terms”. So….. Mining stocks it is! In the dream I’m looking for a place to live by…….(drum roll)…. some mines. The first few locations I forget so we just have the later sequences, but i do rememer they were further south.. The first one I remember is somewhere in the middle of Montana, which is fairly far north. But the next location i look at more extensively, which is on the Idaho-Montana border right next to Canada, very close to the border. There is a mining town very high up in an alpine mountain setting. I’m thinking it will probably be really cold in the summers and indeed one of the children throw a snowball if i remember right, even though in the dream its the summer season and quite pleasant. Then I’m looking at the map. I could commute here to a Canadian town just across the border but rule it out. Next I consider a small valley just to the southwest that is marked in yellow highlighter; there is a really nice subdivision in this area. That looks better. (after the end of the dream sequence i hear a balloon popping). Then I am in Pasco Washington. That’s to the south and has a fairly low elevation and it’s pretty flat comparatively. I’m holding onto a rope attached to a wood pole, swinging above the ground. I can’t touch the ground because there are rattlesnakes (I hate snakes). I swing with the rope and clear the snake area and get off. EOD Interpretation: I think the yellow highlighter marks this as a Gold miners dream. In a previous dream I dreamed that miners had… Read more »
Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 6, 2016 5:21 AM
Hi Jim, I was confused about the large hole in the ground in your Farm Tractor Mountain dream, so I asked the Lord about it. It sounds like something He wants us to avoid, so what is it? Should I get out of FAZ? He said, “You will be fine.” I’ve never had market dreams before, but, when I went back to sleep, I had a dream that might be a market dream related to this strange hole in the ground in your dream. I was in a car with my parents, and this car had no roof, it was a dark (nearly black) color, and there was no shine in the paint. We were driving in a forest on a very worn road where the asphalt was somewhat crumbly on the surface. The road color was black like the color of fresh asphalt and there were no road markings and no signs. The air was cool and damp and the road was also damp. I never saw the sky, but I knew that it was overcast. So I’m driving on this road and it goes up a slight hill, and while I’m going up this hill, I can’t see the road ahead. When I get to the top of the hill, suddenly the road turns extremely sharply to the left. I made the turn just fine, but it startled me because of its suddenness and sharpness. Then, once I made the turn I see ahead that the road is gone. It’s just a cliff. I continue at the same speed, very slowly ahead, and follow the road right off the cliff. As I’m driving over, I can see the jagged remains of the road which jut out from this cliff. The car doesn’t fall off the cliff nose first.… Read more »
Bill Fisher
Bill Fisher
September 6, 2016 2:21 PM

Dorothy, the details of all your surroundings are bearish, cool, moisture, overcast… all bearish. Up the hill may be wave B in JR s video here, then the cliff hangman. Black asphalt is oil, grey car is silver. Picking up parents in grey car indicates a time to pick up some silver at the bottom of the hangman. Excellent market dream Dorothy! Praise Yah!

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 6, 2016 4:43 PM

Very interesting! Thank you for the additional insight!

Bill Fisher
Bill Fisher
September 6, 2016 5:25 PM

I wonder also, do your parents have grey or SILVER hair? That also may be a sign to pick up silver at the bottom

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 6, 2016 5:29 PM

Yeah, as a matter of fact, their hair is mostly gray these days 😉 I guess I need to ask the Lord about buying silver at the bottom. This is all too interesting!

September 6, 2016 1:47 PM

Sounds like another confirmation of the upcoming 2nd hangman or possibly the drop that pr. Thanks for sharing Dorothy. So your parents arrive on Monday September 12 and when will they be leaving?

September 6, 2016 3:01 PM

Hey James,

With todays VIX smash and subsequent UVXY drop, do you see your UVXY rocket dream sequence negated or do you believe its still playing out as you saw it? Been a tough couple of trading days with margin calls and 5 digit losses.

Thanks for your input. Blessings!

September 6, 2016 9:47 PM

The price of UVXY has dropped a little below the recent range, but I still believe we are in line with what I saw because I saw some bumps along the way. We have the second hangman coming soon and even before that we might see a significant drop in the S&P (perhaps 40 to 50 points) with an immediate bounce back up based on what both Jim Reeve and Johnathan saw. Jim Reeve described it as an opportunity to “wipe the mud off our feet” prior to the second hangman. That drop would also cause the price of UVXY to move right back into the recent price range.

September 6, 2016 9:52 PM

James
Thanks.If one is going to buy FAZ for the third hangman should we buy now or wait till the Peak Number 2 which is the bounce after the second hangman.

September 6, 2016 11:23 PM

Based on the prophetic words shared by many people, we have a ways to go yet before the third hangman. A few people have seen the market moving to new all-time highs before then. I have not seen that, but if it is correct then it would be better to wait because the price of FAZ will drop when the market moves up. This is why each of us must seek God for ourselves to know what we should do. He is the only one who truly sees the future with clarity.

September 6, 2016 11:30 PM

Thanks James.From where i am sitting it is very difficult to trade on micro moves. So my full focus is on the big third hangman.

September 6, 2016 11:43 PM

The second hangman will not be a micro move. The general consensus is the S&P drops down close to where it was at the Brexit, which would be close to 1988. So we are expecting to see a drop of about 200 points down and right back up again.

Mark McGuinnes
Mark McGuinnes
September 11, 2016 4:32 PM

But JR was saying, as far as I remember, was a downward move of about 100 points, snp.

September 12, 2016 9:54 AM

If I recall correctly, at one time JR was thinking the 2nd hangman would be only about 140 points. More recently, he has changed his view and is now expecting a return closer to the Brexit lows. This is an ongoing process of tweaking and considering new information, so we have to avoid getting locked into an idea because we only see in part.

William
William
September 12, 2016 10:10 AM

James, thank for clearing our mind. I have been sticking to Phanuel 46.56 marker anyway. Any new understanding with your red 667 dream?

September 6, 2016 11:46 PM

James,You got me thinking.

September 6, 2016 11:00 PM

Hi Joe – All I can say is historically FAZ drops when the market rallies and if we are heading to new ATH before the third hangman it should be at the lowest level at that time; just before the market begins its final downturn to the third hangman. It was up today with the market, which is a bit unusual, so nothing is predicable but God will put a peace and a tugging in your spirit when to buy so keep pursuing Him! Hope that helps Joe!

September 6, 2016 11:16 PM

Thanks Charles.Hope this Topic comes for discussion.

September 7, 2016 2:57 PM

Joe,
Another option is to place an order for Faz at what ever level you want to pay for it. It will stay open until filled. My broker has a 60 day window. Just make sure you keep enough cash available incase it fills. Now you don’t have to worry about missing it

September 6, 2016 11:19 PM

Joe – Phanuel saw FAZ at around $23 a while back so that may be at the top of the market highs later this month. That would be a buy IMO….

September 6, 2016 11:22 PM

Charles, You are confirming what i felt. Thanks

September 6, 2016 10:25 PM

James,

Thank you for your answer and it was the one I was hoping for.

I wasn’t sure if you had a low number in your head that would negate the dream sequence you had and require the need to start the sequence over. UVXY had been trading in the approximate range of say, $19.50 and $21.95 for the past three weeks or so prior to Friday and today. The last two trading days has seen UVXY decline about 12% and this large decline was making me nervous as possibly falling out of your definition of trading defined as, “bouncing around support”.

After watching Professor Reeve’s video, I was thinking if we do see movement similar to what Johnathon, JR and some others have seen being up to peak A, down to B and back up to peak C, prior to the 2nd hangman it may be trade-able, (washing muddy feet). I’m simply ultra cautious right now considering the length of time this has drawn out and also that Phanuel just may have some conflict with the moves as defined above.

Regardless, I am watching carefully and more importantly, PRAYERFULLY so I don’t miss the hangman or sell to early which would hinder my opportunity to get back toward even money prior to hangman number 3.

Thank you for continuing to clarify as we get closer. Blessings!

September 6, 2016 10:49 PM

Hi Tom! The washing off of muddy feet that Jim referred to regarding the next smaller drop, impressed on me that it may refer to Gods grace over our investments just as Jesus washed His disciples feet. He is intimately aquatinted in every area of our life, including our money, and His Grace will continue to cover us as we step out with Him. God will reward our patience and obedience Tom and wash our feet as well! Blessings to you my friend!

September 6, 2016 11:27 PM

Charles,

Thank you brother! A wonderful and faith-filled way to look at that!

And blessings to you my friend in Christ!

September 7, 2016 11:12 AM

Charles,
I have been asking for market dreams before I go to sleep. I live in Calif. I have not been having too many market dreams that I can think of lately.

Last night I had a dream that I was at my insurance brokers office buying earthquake insurance. I have never had this type of insurance . I also knew in my dream it was for a temporary time period. This was as real as my balloon dream. I was not scared but this dream woke me up. I don’t know if this is a warning for me or what? I have not been focusing on earthquakes at all.

September 7, 2016 11:43 AM

Good morning Ed! This is likely a market dream confirming the bearish trend and shaking of the financial markets. I assume that living in California you would be required to have earthquake insurance already, but the insurance broker in your dream may represent you purchasing the appropriate stocks to protect you financially when it hits and you had no fear because you know you will be prepared.

Hopefully others may be able to add or interpret as well, but that is what comes to me. We are all now moving into a season where God can be found as we purser Him and He is speaking like never before. Look forward to hearing more from Him and pray for ears to hear and eyes to see! Thanks Ed!

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 6, 2016 3:35 PM

They leave in 3 weeks, on the 27th.

September 6, 2016 9:50 AM

DD. I think you have a market dream. All that asphalt imagery would be oil in my dream vocabulary. There’s no timing so we’d need to see the front pattern to try and trade the cliff. Usually that is how it works. We’re given the front pattern to find ourselves (not trade) in order to get the good opportunity at the end of the pattern. Thanks for sharing.

JR

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
September 6, 2016 10:45 AM

Yeah, this is kinda fun… Good to know what such a weird dream means. It’s not every day that I dream of making the decision to just drive of a cliff, lol. 🙂 You’re welcome!

September 11, 2016 7:18 PM

Z3 investors,

Short dream I had last night I feel I need to share.

A man gives me a few fish and puts them in my wheel barrow. I notice he has really nice pants that are cream colored. I run with my wheel barrow up a step ramp. By the time I get to the top of the ramp the same man is standing there waiting for me. It was not even hard to push this up the ramp at all. By the time I get to the top my wheel barrow is overflowing with fish. They multiplied many times over from what I started with at the bottom.

At the top of the ramp I have so much speed that when I try to stop some of the fish fall out and hit his pants. He is not upset but wants me to replace his pants. I’m not at all a fashion type of guy but I know these are expensive pants. EOD

My humble interpretation is the Lord supplied the fish. I’m going long up a step ramp and when I get to the top the fish have multiplied many fold. I ruin his pants so he wants part of the gain.

This is not a recommendation to go long right now but please pray about it. I have been having a lot of these short dreams lately. Most seem crazy but this one seemed market related.

September 9, 2016 10:17 PM

Phanuel,

I remember you had some puts expiring today 9/9. Well, they should have provided a nice birthday present for you…..and maybe a few boxes of diapers for Phanuel Joseph! Happy official, 38th birthday brother!

Hope you’ve been enjoying a nice celebration….miss you.

Blessings!