“I am ushering in a season where I will teach men’s hearts to fear My mighty power.”

My children, I am ushering in a season where I will teach men’s hearts to fear My mighty power. There is little fear of Me in the earth at this time, but this is not how I desire it would be.

If men do not fear My power, they are vulnerable to the Beast that is coming. Those who do not walk with Me will be destroyed. They will be easily deceived and their vulnerability to deception will lead to their destruction.

The enemy of your souls is working hard to convince those who have no understanding that there is nothing to fear. These are those who still love their lives, and they are easily led astray, having not hearts full of My Word. This will increase those who do not fear Me, and who will eventually persecute you.

My judgments begin in My house, among My people, but you will see them spread out also, into the lives of those who refuse to repent and serve Me as I am calling them to. You will see them spread to those who refuse to love others, who refuse to give their hearts to Me.

My people, prepare your hearts for what is coming, for you will see many terrifying sights; you will hear of much wickedness, and you will witness deeds that make you fear unless you have understanding. For those who know My Word, you will know it is the fulfillment of the end and all that has been foretold. Even so, it will be very difficult for you. I am leading many of My own to places of secret refuge to keep you safe for longer, that you may lead others to Me. Obey at once when I begin to lead you, for time is very short and delaying even days can cost you everything.

Stay close to Me. Pray without ceasing. Know My Word. Obey at once.

Scripture References:

Matthew 5:10-12
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Revelation 19:19-21
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Romans 1:27-31
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

1 John 4:16-19
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love him, because he first loved us.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

June 1, 2017 11:01 PM
I’m struggling and so very lost. I belong to a very small church (20 ppl) that I thought was good but now I question everything. They teach line by line of the bible, the importance of repentance and sin…but they have also twisted scripture for their purposes of preaching OSAS which I disagree with (Heb 6 was a big one). They also teach pre-trib…which I disagree with. I cannot speak out, for the times that I have, I have had my relationship with the Lord and my Faith put into question. My family goes to this church and my husband believes what they preach and if I point out discrepancies to him, he feels I’m attacking the pastor. I seem to be the only one who doesn’t. They also are not preaching on the lateness of the hour. Yes they say Jesus could come at any moment but the are not preparing anyone for what is to come! I have only turned my life over to the Lord since 2015 (brought my family with me after I was drawn) and there have been many struggles (not like what I read that you all have been through, but much warfare etc) and it makes me question that because I have so many questions due to the teaching and wondering if I am wrong in my thinking, and that I don’t think I clearly hear from the Lord like others, that I might not be saved…? I read my Bible and pray daily, asking the Lord for help to understand and sometimes it seems I get confirmations and others not. I have no spiritual gifts that I am aware of besides it seems a good discernment to an extent, but with everything else I keep questioning myself. I’ve tried warning ppl of… Read more »
Tasha
Tasha
June 2, 2017 10:06 AM

Hi Shannon, my heart goes out to you, and I will pray for you. There’s one thing that stands out to me as I read your story. It’s the enmity of Satan. He lost you and your family recently. You pose a threat to him, but the greatest threat seems to be not just you, but you in unity with your husband and family. For this reason he is seeking to sow division between you and your husband. Church relationships, the timing of the tribulation, doctrines, and even end-time awareness… at this point, all these things are not as important as the unity of you and your husband in Christ. Don’t take my word for this but ask God. The other thing that Satan is trying to do is to use fear and a spirit of legalism to make you think you’re ‘failing’ God. I’ve struggled with this myself; one thing that helps is to picture myself as a baby resting in my Father’s arms. Do you really think the Father is angry because this little child is ‘failing’ Him? It is so far from the truth. It’s a lie of Satan. Don’t believe it. Just rest in those almighty arms. Blessings.

June 2, 2017 12:47 PM

Oh Sister Tasha, you made me cry! Yes I know it is satan attacking. There have been many attacks in the past two years to try and throw me off my walk…and it has hindered me, to a certain extent, for the fact that I have been battling instead of pressing in and building a relationship with the Lord. Trying to battle in deliverance seems to have made my heart harder vs softer as I am constantly shielding in defense! And surprising that you mention legalism…for this has been on my mind lately a lot, that in trying to further my walk with the Lord and cleaning our lives from un-spiritual things in our home, that I have been too legalistic in how I have gone about it all. It helps to know that I am not the only one going through this, even if it seems like it is. I will try and instead picture myself the way you describe. God Bless you sweet Sister.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
June 2, 2017 11:09 PM
Hey Shannon. For the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these! In Luke 18:16. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs. In Zeph 3. Jesus often withdrew to lonely places. In Luke 5. She named him Moses, “because”, she said, I drew him out of the water! In Exodus 2. It is very much part of the LORD preparing a vessel for so much more. The LORD draws as out unto himself. It is in the lonely places. Quiet times and places that our ear can be tuned to hear the LORD. Blessed are you when people hate you, exclude you and insult you and reject you and curse you as evil because you follow the Son of Man. Luke 6:22. Also in Isaiah 66. Romans 8. Living life in the Spirit. Sometimes our path and direction doesn’t make sense to anyone else but being free to be led by the Holy Spirit is of paramount importance. Consensus is often impossible and while peace is desirable it can not be at the expense of the leading of the Holy Spirit and scriptural truth that the LORD will teach you by taking you on a journey through His word, with multiple confirmations, signs and tokens of His love for you. There is a song that goes ‘I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, the cross before me, the world behind me.. Then it goes something like…even if no one comes with me, I’m still going… So I hope that helps. Just really felt the LORD being moved with compassion for you last night. So prayed and listened and that is what I felt to share. As my dad would say,… Read more »
Peggy Ann
June 2, 2017 9:07 PM

This is the vision/word that Linda Clay Hasche received about the Father seeing us as toddlers:

Tasha
Tasha
June 2, 2017 10:36 PM

I read Linda’s vision; very nice; thanks!!

Peggy Ann
June 2, 2017 9:08 PM

June 2, 2017 4:25 PM

Thanks for sharing your testimony Shannon. The feelings of isolation you are experiencing are very common for many of us here at Z3. You are not a nut. Revelation comes with a high cost, causing initial separation from those who are sleeping, but will eventually lead to unification as God joins you together with others who are awake, like He is already doing here. Hold fast to what He has put in you. Help is on the way. God will send people to help you, guide you, train you, mentor you, and walk alongside you until you are fully established in His plans and purposes for the assignment He has for you. He also has plans for awakening your sleeping friends and family members. A time of decision is coming for them, so just be patient and you will inherit all He has for you.

June 3, 2017 12:34 AM
Scott, Heather, James, Jane NZ, Robert, Tasha, Sandra, GB, Peggy Ann, Tracie, Abby and Sherry ~ Brothers and Sisters, I am truly humbled at the outpouring and wonderful words of wisdom, compassion and love that you have all shown towards me! A lot of your posts touched me very deeply and have helped to lift me up and let me know that I AM on the correct path, no matter how difficult it may be. We all stumble and lose focus at times and I am obviously in a time such as this where I question myself too much due to my situation. But I thank you ALL for lifting me up so that I can continue. I have followed this site, as I stated to Scott, for the last two years…and some of you I have helped me on MANY occasions, times you didn’t even know. I actually don’t know where I would be without this site and all you wonderful souls. I would have preferred to respond to each of you, pls take no offense, however I also feel the need to apologize to James and Glynda as I did not mean in any way to hijack this thread with my post last night and responding to each post would do so even more. Please forgive me. I love you all, I thank you all, and I pray that our Lord and Savior, Yahushua Bless you all Mightily! May God keep you safe in His refuge and under His Mighty Wings of protection. Love ~ Shannon Ps 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Prov 3:5-7 5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6 In… Read more »
June 2, 2017 12:39 AM
Shannon, Peace be with you Sister! Our prayers are with you. First off…stop worrying and questioning yourself…your discernment is correct…just continue to accept Christ and you will be filled with peace. The apostasy that you are witnessing is in all churches. We know that in Revelation that people will not have ears to hear or eyes to see. But a Remnant will arise and will lead many others to Christ. I pray that you are a part of that Remnant. I see the same thing in my Church…they are blind and deaf…only wanting to get their hour of God and then forget about it the rest of the week. I was nominated this Spring for our Church Board…I prayed about it and decided to run. I thought…what an opportunity to influence the Church. On election day…we each spoke about our “beliefs”. I laid it all out there…I believe that we are in the end…end days; I believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as witnessed by the speaking in Tongues; I believe in the outpouring of the Spiritual Gifts and that we will all walk as Yahushua walked. And that was not what they wanted to hear and I lost the election. You would have thought I would be disappointed…but I was extremely happy that I lost! I truly believe that God placed it on my heart that I could do more ministry in this church from within the church. If I would have been on the Board…I would have become trapped by doctrine, politics, & etc. I do not plan on leaving this church because I see it as a mission field of lost souls. But at the same time…it is not feeding me what I need. I plan on once a month visiting other “spirit filled” churches.… Read more »
June 2, 2017 12:23 PM
Scott, Thank you Brother for your kind response. Oh trust me, I pray to be found worthy to be part of the Remnant. It’s just all these issues sidetrack me to an extent. I have thought many times of leaving my church, which would be difficult because my husband would still want to go with my children (4&8). I feel so much that I need a release from them. I love them all but it is not what it was when I started going. The msgs seemed so anointed in the beginning, and then they became shorter and shorter. Our prayer mtgs used to be so powerful and then the pastor decided that to save “time” we would do a directed prayer on the topic he chose…which was normally just directed towards self-sustaining the church/more ppl to come etc. Which yes, we need more souls to come but I felt it should have been directed more to praying for the world and that the wicked turn from their ways – more along those lines, praying for others and not ourselves. Now our prayer mtgs have been completely stopped in lieu of going out on that dedicated prayer night and passing out fliers for our church. It’s sad. I feel if you do God’s Will, He will bring those to you. I don’t know. See this is part of the problem. I think completely different then them and it makes me think I am the one that is wrong, because who am I to think differently than the pastor, who should know the right direction. Ugh. Our bible studies that were every week are now also suspended because they have other things going on. It just seems like they are not going in the right direction and I do not get… Read more »
June 2, 2017 2:32 PM

Shannon,

God Bless you and I am keeping you in my prayers. I think the biggest difference in our church situations is that your church has only 20 people…so anything said gets around to everyone…quickly. I think the common sin that you will see amongst many pastors is that of PRIDE. My pastor is very prideful…sometimes almost arrogant…and he is not a Shepherd. If I wasn’t connected to many of our members…I would leave for another Assembly of God church…I have witnessed more tongues in those churches. In the event that you are “stuck” in this church because of your family… I have sought out alternative ministries online and on TV that help feed my spirit…Z3 News…Elijah List…drpatricia.com…Sid Roth…Johnathan Cahn…Max Manning on upperroomradio.com (10 am M – F) and Robert Morris of Gateway Church is one of my favorite TV (The Blessed Life) and online ministries…makes me cry more than anyone! But use your own discernment.

One word of advice that was hard for me to accept…you must concern yourself about your Salvation and your Salvation first. We tend to want to save our family at the same time and it just doesn’t happen that way most of the time…its called free will…and it can cause you to lose your Salvation. You have to take care of Shannon first…you can’t save your family first and then Shannon. You have got to get right with Christ and then be the light that hopefully leads your family on the right path. But you are not responsible for your husband’s Salvation…he is. You just keep planting the seeds in his mind and pray that they grow. God Bless You and your Family!

Abby
Abby
June 2, 2017 10:12 PM

Sometimes, I feel the same way you do. I can barely talk about the End Times, except on this website. If I did, people may call me crazy. I once asked my mother “if I told you that life as we know it is coming to an end, what would you think?” And she replied “I would think that you were crazy.” I feel like I’m bottling things up way too much, and I’ve got no one to talk to about this but God and everyone on here. I know I’ve still got a lot to learn, but still, I wonder “have I done enough? Does God think I’m failing Him?”

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
June 2, 2017 12:03 PM

Hi Shannon -blessings dear sister in Christ !! I can honestly relate to EVERYTHING your walking thru -the family with no ears to hear-the name calling when truth is revealed that makes them uncomfortable -the bitterness arising in ones heart because NO-ONE will listen–being newly saved and trying your best and questioning your sanity -no gifts that Im aware of -family of OSAS frustrations – being absolutely alone with NO ONE to talk to about anything of God-Wow we are truly walking a similar Road right now -So I would love and adore someone to email with about all the lovely things Jesus is doing in our lives -I would love to have a sister to lift up and edify and grow in the Lord with-maybe we can encourage and help bring more clarity as the word does say iron helps sharpen iron-All my best sister -LD buttergoose9@yahoo.com

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
June 2, 2017 10:31 PM

God bless you Heaather , and Shannon. I also Understand 100% My family also and my old home church ( Which they still attend) do not have ears to hear or eye’s to see. For me it’s son strange BC I was away from the Lord for many year’s and when the Lord set me free and open my eye’s I was on fire and ready to tell everyone about Jesus and thing’s I was seeing happen in the world. It can get very lonely but God has a way of bringing HIS people together and lift each other up. Please feel free to e-mail me anytime @ Tgoodwin2711@gmail.com I would love to have another sister in the Lord in these last day’s to talk to. God bless 😀

June 2, 2017 1:25 PM

LOL questioning your sanity…no doubt! Blessings Sister Heather ;). Yes I would like this very much, for both of us. Thank you for reaching out. I know the Lord puts us in each others path for a reason so I look forward to being able to lift each other up and grow in our walk with the Lord! I Will email you in a while with my addy. Many blessings and peace be with you.

Robert
Robert
June 2, 2017 10:27 PM

Jus like tasha my heart goes out to you shannon…a difficult position to be in for sure especially if u r newer to the faith …read Hebrews 4 about entering His rest…be bold in ur appraoach to the lord!…theres no difference in ur standing with God because ur new…thats human thinking…if ur a true child of God u have exactly the same worth as any of us…we’re either in or we’re out!…remember its Christ living thru us that counts…do not ever doubt ur salvation based on feelings or the perceived opinions of others! That can only be based solely on the word of God!
 I agree its most important to not get offended with ur husband…this is so vital…the church has been infiltrated with worldly thinking regarding the marriage covenant…people nowadays have no idea how serious and important this is to God and do not even have a proper concept of the term. ..read 1 peter ch 3…trust God fully in ur situation and do not give way to fear of any sort…you are not responsible for the decisions of those people in authority in ur life…ur husband ur pastor or even the holy spirit ..ur responsibility is to pray for them and absolutely trust God…seek to enter His rest…thats ur foundation…u may feel like ur lost but u do not realize u are already in a position of total victory seated in the heavenlies!!!! let that sink in…dont rely on ur own understanding of it…keep pressing on to learn more of God…read read read….uve come to the right place where u can join with other sisters who can help…relax and be at peace in ur high calling… u r very blessed!

Sandra
Sandra
June 2, 2017 5:21 PM

Shannon,

I can relate on so many levels! Church of 20 members that is good but not operating in gifts, desperate for members and money, trying to avoid end times fear, etc… Husband, family and friends that think you are a crazy conspiracy theorist, young children… wondering if you’ve slid off the deep end…

I have been successful at turning some people’s heads to the end times issue but you can feel the fear and denial in the room. I post, “like” and comment on lots of Facebook posts about Christianity, end times, etc… in hopes that I’m planting seeds into my friends conciousness for later. I can tell that when some people (that have seen my facebook) talk to me in person, they are trying to gauge if I’m mentally unstable and it freaks them out that I am “normal”, calm, collected, knowledgeable, etc…

The hardened heart to mockery, scoffers, haters, fearful, deniers and unbelievers is something that I have been having to pray about regularly. It’s really hard when they won’t even consider looking into things.

Guido Spinozzi
Guido Spinozzi
June 7, 2017 10:13 PM

Dear sister Shannon, I will pray for you! Oh how our GOD Loves you!

June 13, 2017 3:21 PM

Thank you so very much. God Bless!

sherry
sherry
June 2, 2017 10:56 PM

Shannon, if you can, find one or two older, seasoned prayer warriors and began praying with them. You do have spiritual gifts, of that the Bible speaks for sure. The Holy Spirit is your best teacher, so just spend time in the word, journal, listen. You will hear from God. He is faithful.

Deena
Deena
June 10, 2017 8:36 PM

Shannon,
Sweetie I assure you that our Heavenly Father is smiling on you. I was where you are three years ago. I was referred to as the doomsday wife. Then I got quiet after many many months. I learned to cherish my time alone with Jesus.
I prayed for all that would not listen. And the enemy attacked me too.
Now three years later, I can bring up points that they listen to.

I’ll be praying for you.

June 13, 2017 3:23 PM

LOL doomsday wife…that’s how I feel. And yes it makes you go quiet, since no one will listen anyway. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. God Bless.

G.B.
G.B.
June 2, 2017 1:15 AM

Fear Not, for our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ, is with you. 24/7. Just speak to Him and He will answer. But, be patient. He is quite busy, these days. Many blessings of the Most High be upon you and yours.

June 2, 2017 12:31 PM

G.B.,

Thank you. Trust me, I keep pressing in. I won’t give up. I just feel lost right now and truly praying for Him to answer. Praying for that closer relationship to our Savior. God Bless you and yours as well.

Keith Saint James
Keith Saint James
June 9, 2017 1:54 AM

Please check out SOUND biblical teaching by Pastor Joe Schimmel… Author and producer of “They Sold Their Soul for Rock-n-Roll”… Blessings to you and hope for your circumstance to turn around! Blessings in CHRIST JESUS, Brother Keith Saint James

June 13, 2017 3:21 PM

Thank you for the information. Blessings in Christ Jesus to you as well!

June 2, 2017 11:00 AM

Shannon…James has many very good articles concerning the Rapture on this site…here is just one with links to others… https://z3news.com/w/proof-the-rapture-happens-on-the-day-of-the-lord/

June 2, 2017 12:26 PM

Yes I have read many of his and others’ works here…have actually been on this site since I was drawn back to the Lord, I just don’t comment as I feel so far behind in my walk compared to others. I know everyone is in a different place though. I always felt it best for those more knowledgeable to speak and for me to be quiet lol. Blessings!

June 2, 2017 3:13 PM

You have far greater knowledge than you perceive…God Bless!

Monica
Monica
June 3, 2017 1:12 AM

Hello all. Yes! Its a good word. After 28 years in the high desert of southern Ca., my husband and I are moving to Nebraska! This has come about so suddenly. I thought we’d live out our days among all that is familiar. But the Lord put it on my heart to move out of Ca. I didn’t say anything about it to my husband, confident He can speak to my husband too. Hubby was hired and gone in 2 weeks! Two things I would like to comment. 1. Many people are longing to leave Ca. There is an undercurrent of unease in this state. 2. In this time of transition, keep looking to the Lord with laser focus. No discouragement allowed! (or at least don’t stay there too long) this is boot camp not Disneyland. So keep your eyes open to love, edify, bless. It is a matter of perspective. We are almost 60 years old and by the worlds standards, should be picking out our rocking chairs. Instead we look to God for our next step. No guarantees that things will go our way. Only a certainty that we give God permission to lead us. Blessings.

June 6, 2017 2:07 PM

Welcome to the Midwest…I’m from KS. You can speak Christian, conservatively, liberal or whatever and your free speech won’t be attacked!

Expat gal
Expat gal
May 31, 2017 10:31 AM
Glynda – What a powerful Word that resonates with my personal experience. “I am leading many of My own to places of secret refuge to keep you safe for longer, that you may lead others to Me. Obey at once when I begin to lead you, for time is very short and delaying even days can cost you everything.” We followed God’s Word to leave what I believe is Mystery Babylon, the U.S., and have had non-stop trials since making that decision. Last night while trying to fall asleep, I started making a list of all the negative things that have occurred to my family or me in the past 2 years & it was 16 very negative actions by others involving thousands of dollars, including 3 lawsuits! We even experienced a “Christian friend” stealing $13,000 from us! It has been surreal. 😢 Only knowing that we were following God’s direction & a hope for a better future, have we been able to keep putting one foot in front of the other, but it definitely has taken a toll. When everything in your world is made unstable, with the exception of our family’s cohesiveness (though this was tested by all the negative things occurring), you must rely on the One & Only, never-changing, omnipotent, loving, supportive & reliable source in your Life – our amazing Father! The pain, anger, fear, sadness, disappointment, frustration and disbelief can only be fully released to Him. Only God can give us the hope & energy to face another challenging day when you are in the midst of a GREAT & UNRELENTING STORM! Our amazing & gracious Father is renewing my energy from these trials even though uncertainty & challenges remain. God helped me move from the stage where I felt much like Job when… Read more »
Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
June 1, 2017 3:23 PM

I have learned so many lessons in the past 6 months I would not trade them for anything. I asked “WHY ME?” many times. God brought me out of being gay and I have given that to him. He continues to refine me and I feel as though- those Christians around me are not listening and continue to seek their own direction are failing to see what God has done to me. They are deaf to it.

I don’t know what to think of people I used to know – I feel separate from them now.

June 1, 2017 11:08 PM

Brother Jesse…you are a new child in Christ and your “old” friends don’t know what to think of you either. Most of my “old” friends did not like hanging out with a “party pooper” and have moved on. But God provides “new” God fearing friends. Fortunately God gave you ears to hear and eyes to see adn I pray your light will open other hearts to God.

I would like to seek your insight and guidance. I donate 90 minutes a week at our local homeless shelter in the mentoring program and I work with a group of 5 men. Two weeks ago I was asked to take a new member. He is 24 years old, and says he is both gay and a Christian. I have been careful not to condemn or judge him…and he has felt comfortable enough to open up to the group. He is very bitter about how past churches have treated him…stating that he has been excommunicated from the Catholic Church. He announced last night that he had been baptized at a local church. I pray for him and that he will be baptized by the Holy Spirit and can forego his old lifestyle. Do you have any additional thoughts or insights? Thanks and God Bless You!

Jodi S
June 2, 2017 2:04 PM

Hi Scott, Forgive me for replying, since you directed your question to Brother Jesse! I have a number of lovely people in my life who are gay. And they are lovely people. Here is how I begin my thinking (after prayer, of course) about how I am to “respond.” A gay lifestyle = sin. My lifestyle = sin. Why? Because we all sin. The difficulty for the sin of living a gay lifestyle is that it is visible. The rest of us have an easier time “hiding” our sin. But we can’t hide it from God, so the result is the same, sin is sin is sin. However, we must REPENT of our sin to receive forgiveness, and that’s where the divergence begins. By promoting and continuing in the sin, whether gay, liar, thief, murderer, coveter, adulterer, etc., we remain in the same boat: not walking with God. By the same token, we can’t JUDGE your new mentee, because we are not without sin. There will be a time, I believe, when the topic of speaking as a Christian brother about disobedience (gay lifestyle + whatever might be a sin you struggle with) might be raised by the Spirit in your heart. How often do we confront each other about each other’s sin or disobedience? Rarely, is my opinion. Are we told to confront it in Scripture? Yes, with very helpful “how tos” and wisdom. Gal 6:1, Matt. 18:15, Gen 14:1-24 — so I hope you can rest in the fact that we are praying for this young man, for you, and that God’s Word will be a great guidance that leads to obedience and renewal! Your task is tall, but our God is taller!

June 2, 2017 4:31 PM

Thanks Jodi! You have hit the nail on the head about sin…sin is sin is sin. The gay person commits no greater sin than the fornicator…than the adulterer…than the liar…than the lustful looker. We are to love all sinners…hopefully to the point that the repent of their sin. God Bless!

mem
mem
June 2, 2017 5:52 PM

I disagree that no sin is greater or lesser than another sin.

While it is true, that any sin will be able to come between you and God in terms of heaven/eternity, it is incorrect to say that no sin is greater or lesser than another sin.
God makes it very clear in the old testament, that some sins warrant a lesser or greater penalty than another sin in terms of breaking the law. Some sins/breaking of the law calls for death, others call for remuneration, or reparation, etc. If all sins were equal in God’s sight He would have prescribed the same earthly penalty for every earthly transgression of His law in the Old Testament, but instead there are thousands of verses that intricately lay out in detail what to do if X is done or what to do if Y is done and there are many grades of those penalties commensurate with the magnitude of the sin

In the case of Homosexuality, it goes a step further than heterosexual fornication. Homosexuality, like Bestiality, is not only a sexual sin, but it is a perversion of the very design/intent of the Creation order. It actually goes against the natural order and is a form of extreme specific rebellion against one’s own Creator.

The fallen angels committed a similar form of extreme rebellion against the design of Creation by engaging with humans and defiling the world with their unnatural and wicked offspring.

Satan committed another similar form of extreme rebellion, by literally trying to lead a rebellion against God and overthrow Him. So not just the order of Creation that God put in place, but against God Himself.

June 3, 2017 11:14 PM

Mem,

Here are some reasons why I thought sin is sin is sin…liars, drunkards, prideful eyes, the greedy, thieves, revilers, swindlers, the cowardly & etc are listed right in there with the “Major” sins that will prevent us from inheriting the kingdom of God.

Proverbs 6:16-19 ESV /
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Revelation 21:8 ESV /
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 ESV /
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Jodi S
June 3, 2017 3:06 PM

Agree, Mem that some sins are greater than others; I was speaking broadly. My intention was to introduce the idea of sin is sin is sin to the young man first. This would more likely help them remain in trust and fellowship with Scott as a Christian mentor. With Scott’s obedience to the Spirit’s leading, his mentee will hopefully listen, feel the Spirit and come to their own point of conviction and desire to repent. Just as we don’t give babies steak because they can’t digest it, this young man could be driven away if he feels judged, shamed or unaccepted. If Scott can start at the point of unity “we all sin” and then use the Scriptures to start clarifying the degrees of sin, that a homosexual lifestyle is sin and feels a conviction…then he (we pray) would be strengthened to repent. We all know from our own sin that repentance is a the tall order because it means actually STOPPING the sin. Prayers that Scott he can bring this person into truly walking in obedience with Jesus. Jesse Wanskasmith’s response is so wonderful, since he has walked the path and emerged with Jesus’ love and the power of victory in the Spirit. Jesse, praising God for his faithfulness in helping you choose a path of obedience, knowing it is difficult! What a wonderful testimony of faith and perseverance!

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
June 3, 2017 12:04 AM

Scott- The person has to want to grow in God in order to move from that sin. I asked for years for God to take it away from me. I still am attracted to guys, but I have chosen to not participate in that lifestyle. Many talk about it being a ‘choice’. To me, it isn’t. What ever you do, do not condemn.

Love him and help him grow in knowing God. I NEVER thought I would ever be at the place I am today, but it has to start somewhere! We all know that sin will not enter the kingdom, so just tell them we all have to purge the sin in order to wash our robes! We are going somewhere so much greater!

I recognize how perverted our society is now, and the worse it gets, the less I want anything to do with it. A washed robe will come with time. Email me!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
June 3, 2017 12:37 AM

Hey Jesse, the LORD bless you. I was really impacted by the ministry of Danny Wallace. Search: Danny Wallace Ministries, His testimony in this area of healing and deliverance is fantastic. It is so exciting to see what the LORD is doing. He is raising up and equipping deliverers that have been there, done that. The work of the Holy Spirit is miraculous. Bit by bit, he destroys the strongholds as we abide in Him. His grace is sufficient!!! He will truly make the way out from every temptation. He remains faithfull. Be strengthened and encouraged!! Love Jane

June 4, 2017 12:48 AM

Thank you Brother for your reply! I do believe he wants to grow in God or he wouldn’t have gotten baptized…I was the first to congratulate him…he was happy! Hallejujah! I know he will eventually have to address sin…we all do…and we can’t get around it. Keep up your walk with the Lord. My email is sday@dayins.net

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
May 31, 2017 11:28 PM

Expat gal,
My heart goes out to you! I think I can slightly understand. About a year and a half ago my husband and I were prompted to make a move for God. I closed my business and my husband quit his job. We, along with 2 of our kids left the life we knew. It didn’t end up being a long term move, but it was probably the hardest and best thing we have ever done. We met major opposition in going, which was really good in the long run, because I had to know that it was God we were hearing from. If I didn’t KNOW, there would have been no way I could have endured. At one point I was kneeling on the floor in a public restroom crying out to God and He told me “Don’t pray for a house, (we had no place to live) pray for strength.” God taught us so many valuable lessons during that trial, and I wouldn’t trade any of them. May God bless you and strengthen you to endure.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
June 2, 2017 12:16 AM

You are most certainly under attack for obeying the Lord. MY heart goes out to you. Many of us are having the attacks of our lives, and losing so much we wondered if we heard God correctly. We did hear him. Jesus said it was right, but it wouldn’t be easy. So true!Be of good cheer, Jesus has overcome the world, the flesh and the devil, and he is with you Sister! We are in spiritual warfare and need to learn to rebuke and bind and cast out these intrusions. We have the power through the Blood of Christ Jesus! Victory!

Weiss
Weiss
June 2, 2017 9:25 AM

Wow! I left the US 9 years ago and haven’t returned for the very reasons you describe, and it sounds like we are living parallel lives! I’ve had one disaster/ failure after another after another, although it’s always clear that God is shutting doors for a specific reason–just don’t know what it is. I was just comparing my situation to Job’s this morning, had never done that before. Sounds like a recurring theme is being played in our lives!

G.B.
G.B.
May 31, 2017 8:48 PM
Dear Glynda, the confirmation through you is mighty. If I may, a few more details. First, James, the picture could not be more appropiate. For this is exactly what we have been told to do when we know we must flee. Fall to our knees and ask for guidance and direction. How you will be led is most important. For those who already have a true personal relationship with our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ, you will hear the clear, concise voice of your Guardian Angel giving you specific instructions. Leave now. Go south, now follow this path… etc. If you also have a personal relationship with your Guardian Angel, he may just lead you by the hand or even take you there by the power of the Holy Spirit. As Glynda has revealed here today, listen carefully and Obey completely. You deviate at your peril. If you do not hear a voice you may see a small flame appear in the air in front of you. Our Lord has described it as a miniature of the “Pillars of Fire” that led the Israelites in the old Testament. Follow the flame. Most will end up at a temporary refuge, a marshalling point, if sacred ground is in their vicinity. If you are being led, you are also being protected. You will be invisible to the enemy and we have even been told that If we find ourselves in the forest at night we are not to fear the wild animals because they will not be able to see us or smell us. Many will be on foot as gasoline will be one of the first things to run out. Your car may only make it half way so be prepared to walk with only what you can carry or pull… Read more »
Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
May 31, 2017 11:27 AM

This lines up with what I’ve been hearing from the Lord. For some time I’ve felt a mounting tension in the atmosphere. Now I believe we are in the calm before the storm. Everyone is falling asleep when they need to wake up! Disaster is going to strike suddenly and many will be unprepared. It grieves me that so many of our brothers and sisters disregard all these warnings, believing such times are far away.

James Bailey talks about these secret refuges in this post: https://z3news.com/w/believers-meeting-secret-facing-dark-times/

In that post I spoke about these refuges as well. There seems to be a pattern of secrecy in what the Lord is doing right now. Those that listen to these warnings are urged to spend more time alone in the secret place to be prepared in the spiritual and the physical.

I’ve seen a lot of others in this community talking about God urging them to relocate or hunker down and stock up on supplies. God told me in regard to myself and a few others in my personal life that we would be sealed and hidden away during the initial destruction because otherwise we would be destroyed. I believe this is before the larger refuges begin operating and seeking out those that survive the initial attacks to share the gospel and provide them with food, shelter, and healing.

So, it seems we go from hidden preparation to being shielded from the worst of the destruction to coming to together in secret communities that will provide active ministry to whoever is left in the desolation. We will most likely be occupied as well hence the need for secrecy.

I’m curious what everyone else thinks about this and what they have received from the Lord.

Andrew
Andrew
May 31, 2017 4:50 PM

Michael, I too have the same revelation that my family is to hide away for awhile and wait indoors (like a hiding place as it where) to be saved from the destruction .This will lead to a greater purpose. Many will be saved through our knowledge of his word through his judgement. It’s very important to know God and to understand his ways and purposes. Having this knowledge will keep us strong, mighty and make us leaders to our family and strangers,. Without the understanding, we will be confused, hopeless, weak, suicidal and ineffective as his children. Is 26:20-21 20Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.
I

Andrew
Andrew
May 31, 2017 4:52 PM

Also, this scripture. It confirmed to me that we must KNOW and UNDERSTAND God above all else though the judgement process.
Is:9, vs 23-24. 23This is what the Lord says:
“Let not the wise boast of their wisdom
or the strong boast of their strength
or the rich boast of their riches,
24but let the one who boasts boast about this:
that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
June 1, 2017 9:54 AM

I’m glad I’m not alone. I have to admit that sometimes I feel isolated and discouraged when so few around me will listen and I find myself wondering why they are not being told to get prepared. The Lord is always faithful to encourage me and confirm what he has told me. I know I am never truly alone as his spirit dwells inside all of us that believe in Jesus.

Still, it has been very encouraging to come to platforms like Z3 and find that I am not alone. That God is preparing a remnant all over the country.

Thank you for sharing the personal message gave to you for your family Andrew, and for the scripture as well. It’s a very encouraging message and confirmation.

Linda S.
Linda S.
June 1, 2017 1:37 PM

We have been led to shelter in place with water & food & wood to stoke the fireplace. Only a few know how we have prepared. God has also warned not to post political comments on social media. I believe this to be a protection for us in the future. If He chooses to spare us, God will lead those to us, who He wills. As I listened to Dave Hodges & Steve Quayle today, regarding FEMA camps, etc, instead of becoming anxious, I felt comforted by God’s Spirit. The peace of God covers us and we continue to hide in the shelter of His wings.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
June 2, 2017 12:22 AM

I agree. We were led to the boonies and it was difficult. We love the peace, but that will change soon. The Lord told us that he would send people to us and the enemy would not harm us. Also not to post political comments on Facebook He said do not be afraid, be brave, Iam with you.I have his peace. God Bless.

M.S.
M.S.
May 31, 2017 10:29 PM

Of the last few days, I’ve been feeling like it’s the calm before the storm also.

Barb B
Barb B
June 2, 2017 11:26 AM

My neighbor and myself have been told we are a sanctuary but I also was told my days are numbered. What that means I am unclear. I have 12 wooded acres and my neighbors have 17 acres of farmland. As to this post, there are few around me that see what I see. I was told by a brother who goes to a spirit filled church that I am the nut of the family. Here is the good part, two weeks ago I was talking to my husband about something God showed me and I read the scripture God used. My husband got angry and told me that was my interpretation. I replied, no I haven’t interpreted anything I reading what is in the bible. Thing is: God is doing a work on those around me, I see snip-its, I wish I saw the whole picture, but I don’t. Stay focused on Jesus and let God do the work on your loved ones.

June 2, 2017 5:00 PM

Thanks for sharing your testimony Barb. You fit right in here.

Robert
Robert
June 1, 2017 1:37 PM

Hi I have likewise been led to draw in closer to the lord in humble repentance and seek His face strongly since last fall…I am currently stuck in the wilderness in the North…however as crazy as it sounds I’m supposed to go to the south USA. I’ve never felt led to stock up on anything here and God keeps showing me I am bound here by iron until the time His word comes to pass! I do not understand any of it or how it’s gonna work…I do know Ive felt the spiritual tension building for months…and I know I am waiting for something big…

Weiss
Weiss
June 2, 2017 9:29 AM

Thank you for this, Robert, you took the words out of my mouth: “I’ve felt the spiritual tension building for months…and I know I am waiting for something big.” I keep feeling that something huge is imminent, and while I originally felt it was just my imagination, there are too many others saying the exact same thing.

Fausto Grijalva
Fausto Grijalva
May 31, 2017 10:57 AM

Mathew 16: 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Peachey
Peachey
June 8, 2017 10:40 AM
My mom had a dream or experience I would like to share with you. My mom is 85 and close to the Lord. When she shares things with me I pay attention. Mom’s Dream Had a strange thing happen today when I slept in my chair . I wasn’t dreaming that I can remember, but all of a sudden I was in a room looking at the ceiling and there was a bright orange red yellow light in the room and a sense of a strong charge of some sort. I was in my chair and knew I couldn’t get out or move from my chair and knew it was the end of me because I couldn’t leave and no one could help me . So I just felt a resignation of the situation and gave up, a feeling of a sense of peace came, and then I woke up in my chair . It was sure strange .I never ever had a strange thing like that happen . It was just as quick as a flash . Strange also as I was asleep but not dreaming and it happened like a flash in bright color, and I woke up to wonder if something is going to happen and there’s no use fighting it but just relax and except it ? There was a strong sense of heat . End I have a feeling the heat means things are Heating up in the world fast, trouble will escalate all of a sudden. Sounds like a suddenly event is going to take place, and where you are at is where you will stay. The Lord could be sharing with her he is not taking her home, that she will be going through something. Also that the Peace that passes all understanding… Read more »
Marie
Marie
June 2, 2017 9:20 AM

When you spoke of “what is coming” and said “You will see many terrifying sights,” I instantly thought of CERN. I live in Europe and have travelled to Switzerland many times, and MAN, the evil that you feel when you walk out of the train station upon arrival in any big city (but esp. Geneva, where CERN is, and also Zurich) is so strong it’s almost palpable. (Hard to reconcile with the fact that the Swiss are always very nice, friendly, helpful people!)

Anyway, what’s going on at CERN is undoubtedly satanic, and many have been warning that when they finally manage to do whatever it is that they’re trying to do, it’s going to rip a hole in time/space and unleash hell on earth. Imagine how people of weak or no faith will react to hosts of demons walking visibly among us?

Carol W
Carol W
May 31, 2017 11:54 AM

God is moving in suddenlies; major changes are occurring in the last 2 months! “I am leading many of my own to secret places of refuge to keep you safe for longer…that you may lead others to me.” “Obey me as I lead you…time is very short.” This is exactly what’s happening in my life! Holy Father, continue to give us your wisdom, that we not hesitate or question hearing from you! For I lean on you in Christ Jesus holy name, I pray…amen and amen.

Terry
Terry
May 31, 2017 10:01 AM

This is a good word. I don’t often comment on words that are given unless of courses they touch me and this word is one of those times when I know in my spirit that it is from ABBA so I thank you for posting it. The fear of YaHuWaH as the scripture states “is the beginning of wisdom”. Oh how much we need this today, but sad to say we lack so much of it. Thank you