Believers Meeting in Secret, Facing Dark Times

The scene was apocalyptic. We were not allowed to meet publicly, so we met secretly. We had no meeting facility, so we met outside in what appeared to be the parking lot of an abandoned business complex.

It was a gathering of believers, all quietly standing and listening as several of us taught them how to be led by the Holy Spirit. Many of them stood around us while others looked down from the top of a parking deck.

We had no microphones or speaker systems, but everyone could hear us. We had no script, no program, no pre-arranged plan. We just followed the leading of the Holy Spirit, saying what He put in our heart to say. One person would speak for a few minutes, then another, as the Spirit moved. There was no competition between us. We worked together seamlessly, in perfect harmony, in one accord.

I explained how to listen to the inner witness, the promptings coming from the inside, from our heart, our inner man. I explained that before we can be led by the Holy Spirit, we first have to be born again by the Spirit. I explained, “You must first invite the Lord Jesus Christ to come into your heart. Invite Him to be the Lord of your life. Then He will receive you and He will lead you and guide you.” (Romans 10:9-10)

I looked up to the top of the parking deck and saw a row of rough looking guys standing there. They had long hair and beards and were dressed like biker dudes. I knew they were new believers, hungry to hear the message. They were taking in every word of it, watching, listening, and nodding their heads in agreement. I knew how much they needed to know what we were teaching. I felt compassion for them and for everyone there because of the dark times we were facing.

Not only were we teaching them how to be led by the Spirit, but we were demonstrating it by following His promptings, which were clear and strong, so we had no doubt about what He wanted us to say. We just followed His script. At different points, the teaching reached climactic points, causing the whole crowd to erupt with applause. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

I believe this dream confirms many other dreams and visions God has given me in recent years, repeatedly revealing a time of great trouble ahead.

It is not a popular message among other Christians. Many refuse to talk about it, while others claim God has shown them the exact opposite, saying America’s future is bright and President Trump is going to make our country great again. I much prefer what they see, but that is not what I have seen.

What I have seen is more in line with what Dr. Patricia Green saw on April 4 2015, the first day of Passover, when the Lord told her we had only five more Passovers to openly preach the gospel. She explained the window of opportunity would close by Passover of 2020. If she heard correctly, that would leave us only three more years to openly preach the gospel. After that, we will be forced to meet privately and eventually only secretly.

That might sound hard to believe from where we are today with most everything appearing to be somewhat normal, but the timing she was given aligns perfectly with what I was told in a dream in 2014 when a woman who reported directly to President Obama explained to me that I had to leave the country before she returned the following Tuesday or Wednesday. Otherwise, she said my family and I would be killed. I interpreted the days of the week to be years, which came to 2020 or 2021. (See the complete post)

With different voices proclaiming different visions of the future, each of us must learn how to be led by the Holy Spirit directly, without relying on anyone else to tell us what is coming. Prophetic dreams and visions shared by other people are only supposed to confirm what He is already showing us directly.  (1 Corinthians 14:3 and Hebrews 1:1-2) So, rather than complaining about the conflicting visions, as some have been quick to do, we should seek God privately for answers.

I believe the topic of our teaching in the dream was not a coincidence, but was chosen by God because it is what His people need right now. If what I am seeing is right, we need to start practicing hearing His voice and following His promptings because we are fast approaching the time when it could be a matter of life and death.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Michael Brennan
Michael Brennan
May 30, 2017 8:08 am
This confirms a vision I had several months ago, I’ve had so many confirmations since I first came to Z3 in February, most I’ve kept to myself as they were personal confirmations, and I just want to say thank you for everything you do to bring the community together James. It’s helped me personally and also inspired me to share warnings and encouragement with others. Anyway, as I said I don’t share a lot of visions or confirmations, but, I feel led to share this one as I think it would benefit everyone. I’ve been a follower of Jesus for nine years and I’ve only started receiving prophetic words and visions in the past three years and it’s increased dramatically since November of last year. I think that is an indication of the lateness of the hour. On to the vision. When it started I was walking through an office building that did not appear to be in use for it’s intended purpose. The cubicles had been shifted to form distinct sections and there were papers scattered all over the floor. Each section had something different going on. One section had people on stretchers. I remember seeing people with various injuries. I also distinctly remember IV bags. It appeared to be a hospital or roughly thrown together first aid area. Another section was filled with children bunched together in small groups with an adult reading to them and watching over them as they worked. It was definitely some sort of school or teaching area. It seemed to be for both Biblical and practical application. The last section I remember was more hidden and it had people in prayer circles. Some were laying hands on people. Others were singing and praising the Lord. Some seemed to be talking very seriously while… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
May 30, 2017 11:16 am

Thank you Michael for sharing your vision. I have had a few dreams over the past few months where Gods people were moving in together so they could use their gifts to help one another. I remember in one of the dreams I was thinking I have so much work to do but as I went from room to room others in the body of Christ had already prepared the different rooms for use. It’s as if God was saying when the time comes those prepared will work together to make it happen. Your vision is true. The days of the hollow lifeless churches are almost over for they will be engulfed by darkness and the new world order followed by the antichrist but Gods people will rise and stand for truth .

Stacey
Stacey
May 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Amen, Lydia. I agree wholeheartedly. Especially this: “when the time comes those prepared will work together to make it happen”. God has confirmed to me that He IS preparing His people in this hour for what lies ahead. And this: “The days of the hollow lifeless churches are almost over”. Reminds me of Isaiah 60. “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”

Lydia Hodge
May 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Thanks Stacey! God bless you and keep you and guide you.

Krista West
Krista
May 31, 2017 2:23 am

Lydia,
I believe that God is very specifically leading people to be prepared to serve in different areas. I too have felt overwhelmed at the work to be done, but a few months ago the Holy Spirit very clearly told me that my job is to take care of the children. Since then, I have felt a peace about my role and a peace about the enormous task.

Lydia Hodge
May 31, 2017 8:15 am

Krista, I believe the children’s ministry is going to be very important in the days ahead to the kingdom of God. God wants to use the young ones, not just put them in a room coloring pictures as some churches do. He wants to operate the gifts of the spirit through them. What a mighty God we serve.

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
May 30, 2017 10:37 am

Michael, Thank you for sharing this dream. This is the Kingdom this is what it will look like in the future. Woe this is what I sense and feel in my spirit will shortly come to pass. The Lord will use us to help in every way , they will have a choice to turn to the government and to the enemy or turn to God’s people that will have places of refuge that the Lord has prepared for us Hidden in plain sight.
God bless you and again thank you for sharing this dream!!! 😀

G.B.
G.B.
May 30, 2017 9:29 pm
You are 100% correct, Michael. If I may, here are some details. Our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ is telling me at this moment to fill in some of the blanks for you and the most beloved community of Z3. (James, please bear with me for a moment here. Thanks) Over the past few years I have noticed a very distinct difference in the messages being given to the two great congregations, The Protestants and the Catholics. I didn’t understand why until just recently. It can be easily explained if we remember what the main difference between the two faiths are. Catholics still believe in the mystical and the supernatural. The protestants, not so much. They have relied on a more ethical and pragmatic approach. Not judging, just saying. The distinction noticed in the messages is how the Lord is communicating the promise of “refuge and protection”. It has been revealed fully to any Catholic who can read or hear that the Lord has been preparing physical refuges all over the world for the past twenty years. They range in size from single family dwellings, that can house 6 – 10 people (for 3 – 3.5 years) to entire small towns. The average seems to be housing and provision for 40 – 60 people. Even some caves and other suitable natural or man made structures will also provide protection and shelter. Just as you saw. And yes, every refuge will have a school room, an infirmary and a chapel. And yes, there are just as many Spirit Filled Protestants, Orthodox or Messianic Christians and anyone else with a personal relationship with our Lord, that are involved in the building and stocking of these many permanent refuges all over the world. Any sacred ground will serve as temporay refuges as the… Read more »
Bette
Bette
May 31, 2017 4:01 pm

You are 100% correct, G.B. God will have our guardian angels lead us to a place of safe refuge to wait out the 3.5 yrs. of tribulation and these refuges will be divinely protected, not being able to be seen by any evildoers! May God bless you for sharing this!

G.B.
G.B.
May 31, 2017 5:06 pm

Thank you so much Bette. Many blessings of the Most High to you also. Have you seen Glynda’s latest message yet. I now know why he told me to share this yesterday. I think he wants me to share some more details in a comment to her.

Kathy C
May 30, 2017 10:38 am

James –You have hammered the Holy Spirit nail once again !
Bless you , as always !
So many ” seemed ” conflicting visions were flowing —I backed off and tuned in and told Holy Spirit that I wanted to be HIS sheep not a sheep of the world !
My recent dream of bears attacking a neighborhood —just did not fit in !
As I was seeking the Lord and walking my dog [ a good time to be alone with God —Lucy doesn’t say much ] had been asking if I was one of the Bride ?
Had taken an extra long trail further up the hill where I had never been before and as I was contemplating this question heard Spirit of God say ” Look Up ”
as I looked to the sky He said look at the sign —- the street I was on was ” bridal path “– we both had a hardy laugh—nothing like a walk with the love of my life!

Stacey
Stacey
May 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Kathy, that is beautiful! Hallelujah!

Paula
Paula
May 31, 2017 5:04 am

I love it, Kathy. I too had a good laugh. Only God could do something like that.

Kathy C
May 31, 2017 8:20 am

What a loving response –bless you my Z3 family .
You can tell I could only share this with the Z’ss ! This is a serendipity
moment of joy I will always treasure and have to draw on !

Christina Holton
Christina Holton
May 31, 2017 8:07 am

Absolutely love how our Father speaks to us sometimes!!

Deena
Deena
June 1, 2017 10:27 am

Kathy that is truly awesome!!! I too have been asking the question if I am truly a part of bride.

Kathy C
June 2, 2017 11:34 am

Deena—- The question ” Am I truly a part of the ” Bride” ?
This question has certainly been tossed about in our prophetic world.
He knows all about us and our hearts –my Creator knows that I’m simple
in many ways . My thoughts on ” with out spot or wrinkle” were —have I been ironed out enough in the flesh to be part of His Bride ?
The Father knows just the right starch for me and He knows I have
been through the wash —and He does the washing !
As the sign said ” bridal path” it’s a walk of faith—He will place me
where He wants me for His Glory !
My walk of faith is to walk humbly before my King —just had to put
that concern in His hand .
Is Jesus the first thought in the morning and the last prayer before
sleep ? Then I believe your in Love ! Shalom Deena —
Lets have our oil lamps full —full of the Holy Spirit ! Love KC

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
May 30, 2017 10:27 am
James this is right on. I have not had a vision or dream about ” opn air preaching” but for the last 3-4 year’s I have felt the urgent need for the Bride to start this. 3 year’s ago as I sat in my home church after being backsliden for many year’s I wanted to scream these word’s *** Dear Lord what has happened to the Church I remembered? Where is the preaching of sin? Where is the warnings ?! Where is the Holy Spirit? *** After being out of church from 2000- 2013 It was not what I had remembered , Back when I was going it was around the time of the Brownsville Revival that was happening in Florida ( Not sure if anyone remembers that) and because I was in Alabama a lot of the excitement came into our church and a moving of the Holy Spirit like I had never seen , I was a young 21 year old and my husband and 2 year old daughter were there every time the door’s were opened. My family ended up moving to Tennessee and then to Colorado for my husband’s job and we slowly got out of church and away from God which lead to my downfall. But all the year’s I was away from God I assumed that it was the same if not better than before but when the Lord shook my whole world And I returned I found a ” show” being put on .. 4 song’s then take up the offerings then 45 mins of preaching mostly telling stories then out the door to eat lunch. I I kept going back for a few weeks just to find that every one was in a rotuine and they themselves did not even notice the… Read more »
Stacey
Stacey
May 30, 2017 3:42 pm

You said: “I kept going back for a few weeks just to find that every one was in a rotuine and they themselves did not even notice the Holy Spirit had left. I wanted to SCREAM tear down the building forget the program… Let’s take this message of the Gospel to the street’s …”

I am completely with you, sister. Been there. Done that.

And this: “but it seems the fire that I had in me no longer was needed nor wanted by anyone at the church…. For 2 year’s I did not go anywhere and had a ongoing conversation with the Lord about it. What do you do when you have been set free, awaken to what is happening In the world and how the end times are upon us? I asked the Lord, what do I do with this fire you had set in my bone’s?!?!”

You sound like me. Except it has now been 3 years since I left. I live with an unbelieving husband, so it is challenging for me. It is hard to find anyone around whose eyes are opened and has the same fire burning inside.

God bless you, sister!

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Stacey, on reading your reply I had a picture of a stand alone oven , the kind that can be used outdoors with no fire or electricity. It burns because it has been stoked up to cook the meal that has been prepared, and is just about to be put in to cook. Your time will come.
For now, use that frustration in intercession, and really crying out to the Lord, because that is what the fire is for.Some are in solitary confinement for their faith, some are disabled and cannot go out, but preach to and pray for those who come to them.
This fire and being alone with only the Lord is His time for you to grow and get strengthened. Also, using the fire analogy, fine porcelain would be fired in the brick kiln to set the pattern and ready it for use.
That which grieves you most is what you are called to pray about.

Stacey
Stacey
May 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Dear Rowena O,
Your reply was truly from the Lord. Thank you so much for taking the time. You are absolutely spot on–my spirit resonates as I read your words. God bless you, sister! May Father God strengthen you and give you grace and power for both today and the future!

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 31, 2017 3:17 pm

Amen! Thank you, Stacey.The other thing is to HEAR God also in times of intercession. Expect pictures, tongues and interpretations, words of knowledge for those you are praying for, and Scriptures that come alive to you as you read them.
God ALWAYS uses waiting times to train His people.

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 31, 2017 10:15 am

Thank you so much Rowena. Your words to Stacey have comforted me as I read them, for I have similarities with her cries
Thank you Lord for speaking through my sister
My time will come
Bless you
I receive this word for me too

Rowena O
Rowena O
May 31, 2017 3:19 pm

Thank you, Yawchal. I have replied to sister Stacey with some more thoughts that you may find helpful and encouraging.

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
May 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Stacey I will be praying for you, I know how lonely and how hard it can become but God will start to bring Kingdom Connections in our lives so we can find real friendship in the Lord. Your Husband is justified by your walk with the Lord and he will save him do NOT give up. Start to declare out loud around your home that he is saved. Start thanking the Lord daily for what he is going to do as if he has already done it, no matter what it looks like and no matter how long it takes. Keep your heart pure before the Lord keep Respecting your husband and the Lord will honor these thing’s and slowly he will start to soften your Husbands heart and remove the veil from his eyes. Your NOT alone there are many of us out here learning what the Lord wants for us in the last hour.
Please know I will truly be praying for your family.
God bless sister 😀

Stacey
Stacey
May 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Thank you so much, Tracie! God bless and strengthen you for what He has called you to do in His Kingdom.

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 31, 2017 10:22 am

I love your suggestions re unsaved husband. I will start doing this…I just started😀
I was just anguishing over what the Lord wants me to be doing in this last hour too. It just doesn’t seem to me that I am doing enough right now

William
William
May 31, 2017 11:16 am

Yawchal,
You can read http://www.restoredtofreedom.com/Kenneth-E-Hagin-The-Believers-Authority.pdf to gain the knowledge of authority. I have just decided to read it every day for one month to let the knowledge sink into my heart.

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 30, 2017 3:23 pm
Thank You James, for the timely word. Many people who love Jesus are being quickened by the Holy Spirit to prepare for persecution. Two short dreams I’d like to share from about 2012/2013. I found myself in another time from the ancient past. I was running down a narrow cobble stone street. I could see I was wearing a long tunic and could see the sandals on my feet. I came to a wooden door along many with stone walls. (Reminded me of the streets of Jerusalem, I have seen.Never been there,) I pounded on the door, very frightened. Someone let me in. I said, “They have taken him, I can’t find him.They have taken him!” “Who?’ asked someone. ‘James!’ I said. “James who?”They asked again. I tuned to my right and saw an old man with a long gray beard, wearing a tunic like the days of old. “James of Zebedee.” He said. I was very frightened in the dream. The next morning I looked up James of Zebedee. He was the first Apostle beheaded for Jesus. Second dream. It was the time of WW2. I was in front of my house. A car pulled up. I looked around to see if anyone saw us. I saw ladies get out from the back seat, from the floor and the trunk. My husband was standing guard as I quickly motioned the ladies into the front door. My husband was wearing a German uniform. I remember the helmet well. The ladies wore clothes from that era. They were middle aged housewives with dresses and aprons. They had their hair pulled up and wore glasses.I ushered them upstairs to a bedroom. When I opened the door, I said, “O.K. it will be o.k., come in here.” I saw other housewives already hiding… Read more »
Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
May 30, 2017 8:00 pm

Wow Diane, thanks for sharing that dream I believe it will be like that also. God has been preparing so many of us for these thing’s that will soon come to pass. I pray we all stand ready to act when it’s our hour to act.
God bless you

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
May 30, 2017 11:27 pm

God bless You too , Tracie. I also saw that God will bring many of us together to help one another, like Lydia’s dreams. God will provide!

Lydia Hodge
May 30, 2017 11:37 pm

It is so wonderful that God is confirming this word through so many different people. It is a sure word from the Lord.

Tracie Goodwin
Tracie Goodwin
May 31, 2017 12:11 am

Amen sister! God bless 😀

Dovid Hafner
Dovid Hafner
May 30, 2017 10:31 pm
A lot of people think they will not have to go thru hard times but how else do you refine gold? I agree with you James that time is very short. My wife and I had the same vision as each other, weeks apart in separate locations, about 5 years ago. The vision was shown to me on a sunny summer day while I was in my car with the windows down sitting on a bridge above I-5 interstate in Washington State. I was about 15 cars back from a stoplight waiting for it to change to green. I had a clear view of all north and south bound lanes below me and traffic was flowing normally. After watching the stoplight ahead of me for about a minute I glanced down at the interstate below and was totally shocked because it was so real I felt that it was happening at that very moment. I saw all of the vehicles stopped going north and south. I could see that cars had smashed into one another all over the place. People were out of their cars in total panic running all around. Some of them were fist fighting, others were shooting at each other, and many were running to get off of the highway and away from the chaos. Several older cars and trucks were still running and those people driving them were running people down on the shoulder and medians as they shot at and tried to stop them. I could hear all of the screaming and shooting and almost panicked myself. I couldn’t stand to look any longer so I looked up and focused on the red stoplight which had not turned green yet. I couldn’t make myself look back down again. I sat there still hearing the chaos… Read more »
LadyDi
LadyDi
June 2, 2017 9:15 am

David, when you said only older cars were running, I thought of an EMP, I had heard once older cars will run if there is an EMP, because they don’t have computer chips in them.

Dovid Hafner
Dovid Hafner
June 3, 2017 7:01 pm
Yes LadyDi you are correct. Since the vision I have extensively researched what kind of vehicles would still be running. The vehicles I saw in the vision were from the 1960 to 1980 range. That range of vehicles are more apt to have what is called solid state(heavy duty) wiring. All computerized vehicles will be dead on the road. Also older diesel engines with mechanical fuel injectors would still be running.The primary components that still need to continue functioning are the distributor, alternator, and coil. If in doubt purchase these items for your older vehicle and make a Faraday cage to place them in. Learn how to replace these components on your own. A very simple Faraday cage can be made by purchasing a 20 gallon galvanized trash/feed can from your local home improvement center or feed store. Make sure the lid fits perfectly before purchasing it . After you bring it home find some old card board boxes to make inserts from. You will also want to purchase a sheet of foam insulating board 1/4 to 1/2 inch thickness to line the can with. The video below does not include foam board , but it adds an extra layer of protection. Place the foam board, after slicing it into long rectangular shapes, between the can and card board. All sensitive items i.e. portable radio, mp3 players, external hard drives, extra batteries, automotive parts, ATV parts, flashlights, and anything else with delicate electronics can be placed in the cans. Don’t forget that if we are EMP’ed there will probably be secondary EMP’s days or weeks after the initial strikes to ensure total destruction of any remaining electronics that people protected and have put back in use. This is a video of a simple Faraday cage that most people can afford… Read more »
Byron
Byron
June 1, 2017 12:11 pm
I really don’t know what to say, for the past 126 days the Lord has led me into a time of prayer. At first all I wanted to do was learn to hear and know His voice. The first week after I learned how to get quite and turn off my own thoughts and concentrate on Him, I started to hear a small quite voice. At first I received words of love and confidence from the Lord. On a funny note I asked the Lord to heal my tinnitus (ringing in the ears) he replied NO, stating I have to listen harder above the ringing to hear Him. Anyway over the past 126 days the Lord has told me many things of what will be happening in the near future, some of the things are so bad I literally could not even talk about it without breaking down and weeping uncontrollably. He has even shown me in short visions of coming catastrophes from tidal waves, earthquakes, nuclear bombs and invasions. But He has also told me that while these judgments are happening to bring His bride to repentance a mighty move of the Holy Spirit will move across the country. So I am just thinking that while judgments are falling upon this land at the same time a mighty revival will be occurring. The reason I think that is while I have been told of the judgments coming I kept thinking why are so many of God’s prophetic voices only seeing boom times with prosperity and to continue building new churches when all I have heard is destruction and disaster. I thought maybe I am not hearing from God, maybe I am just over excited in prayer and these thoughts are mine. But after day 95 I was lead by… Read more »
Marie
Marie
June 2, 2017 12:58 pm

Byron, regarding tinnitus (which I realize was not the point of your post): have you had problems with your jaw? or did you have some sort of dental work before the tinnitus started?
I ask because one big cause of tinnitus is that the jaw is misaligned, putting pressure on the ear on one side. Amazingly, few medical people understand the critical importance of keeping the jaw aligned; a crooked jaw-joint can cause severe problems literally from your head to your toes, but they’re not taught this in med school! (Btw I know all this from personal experience. Looong story.)
If you can find a jaw specialist–a “functional orthodontist” would be ideal too–you might get an x-ray and see if that’s the problem…

Kathy C
June 2, 2017 2:10 pm

Thank you Marie—I have benefited from your jaw alignment answer.
Worked as a orthodontist tech/assistant yrs. ago and did not know
this . Byron’s answer from God was similar to my answer —” you will
learn to hear My voice over all things roaring” but this is from the Lord also
as I can relate to what you have written . Praise Be to God !! Gratefully KC

Lydia Hodge
June 1, 2017 12:24 pm

Thanks Byron for sharing. The Lord has dealt with me about preparation. While I have prepared some, I believe he has shown me we have to be ready at a moments notice to move and leave behind things. We will have to TOTALLY DEPEND on him during this time for provision. God bless.

G.B.
G.B.
June 2, 2017 2:18 am

Amen, Byron!

Kathy C
June 2, 2017 2:32 pm

Byron —Thank you for sharing—AMEN to all you have been shown !
The best of times and the worst of times colliding !
Remember at the Mt. of transfiguration—Jesus was still in the flesh, yet
He shown in a brightness so the apostles could see what is possible !
Transformed in body—-The glory of the Lord had risen upon them!
We can look forward to such times and also be translated to or out of
situations .
There has been many visions of horrible events shared in prophetic
words—-when you are released to share they will be another piece of
the puzzle that the Father is revealing to His people.
I’m still asking the Lord about my recent dream of bears aggressively
taking over the neighborhood—–I know it’s about the Russian invasion
The bears came from the north—were hidden by a fence [ they were
there all the time] and I was running from house to house warning
people to flee ! I had a calm about me in the dream .
Fellow warrior and sister –God bless !

Barb B
Barb B
May 31, 2017 1:54 am

I am putting this out here for others to pray with me. I sent my daughter-in-law’s Uncle Rick a new testament and a letter about two month’s ago, he is flamboyantly gay. While at my son’s wedding he let myself and my niece, who also is a believer know that he has been rejected his whole life. He was married and has two sons, but since he came out he has been told he is not welcome at family functions. The letter told him of God’s love and all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. John 3:16 was quoted as well. This weekend I went 4 hours away to see a new grandchild and Uncle Rick let me know he is listening to the bible on tape every time he is in his car and he is praying and God is beside him all the time. I don’t want him to have the seed of joy that withers. In my heart this is a soul that needs lots of prayer so he can be grounded. Thanks z3 family!

Hymn Revival
May 30, 2017 8:15 am

James,

This message is a confirmation of what I believe God wants us to focus on right now. The Church I attend merged with another Church that was made up of bikers. The bikers are primarily newer Christians that brought the zeal of a new believer in Christ and a passion for evangelism. They don’t look like the typical Christian, but let me testify that they have an insatiable desire to live for Jesus and are not afraid to get their hands dirty in order to save souls!

The end times Church will look vastly different than what we think it should look like and we need to embrace what the Lord is doing while also searching the scriptures lest we fall into deception. The Lord has put it on my heart, confirmed through His Word, and a dream that we need to focus on helping others recognize the voice of God.

Praise you Lord Jesus.

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 30, 2017 11:18 am

The bigger the amounts forgiven, the bigger the LOVE

Yawchal
Yawchal
May 30, 2017 11:36 am

Or: “Those who are forgiven much, love much”

Steve
Steve
May 30, 2017 7:54 am

Once again, James, all I can say is that I have seen very similar things in my dreams. I wish it were not so, but to say otherwise and simply talk about positives would be dishonest on my part. The glory, I believe, is also coming in great measure but as with the book of Acts a true outpouring of the Spirit always gives rise to persecution.

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
May 30, 2017 5:57 pm

I was recently shown that praying in the Spirit is very good training/practice for hearing the promptings and leading of the Holy Spirit. During prayer, set aside time to kneel quietly, only praying for the things that come to your mind/heart during prayer and that were not thought about or planned before hand. Let the Spirit lead your thoughts/prayer. This is not something that can be rushed. It is a beautiful experience. Humbly kneeling in the presence of the LORD and submitting to His thoughts and wishes.