Many of us have been sensing something is terribly wrong with the world, but have lacked the hard evidence to share with unbelievers because nothing cataclysmic has happened yet. Despite many recent prophetic warnings of changes coming, by some measures the fulfillment has been hard to find, but now we are starting to see it. New data shows a dramatic ten-fold increase in terrorist incidents.
With a few months of actual history behind us, we can now start to see why prophetic warnings earlier this year identified the arrival of a new season. During the April to July period, there were 758 terrorist incidents worldwide in 2016 compared to 752 incidents during the previous ten years combined! (Source: Wikipedia). I tallied the numbers year by year from the raw data for non-state sponsored terrorist incidents provided by Wikipedia.
This dramatic change might shock some people, but for those who have been following Z3 News it should come as no surprise because we have been reporting many prophetic warnings. The following lists some examples from our previous posts.
- Chuck Pierce, founder of Glory of Zion International, shared the following dire warning in his April 2016 newsletter, “Starting Monday (April 25) through October 20, 2016 will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years. We have now crossed over into a time that will determine our future.” Many people probably glossed over this warning and forgot about it after nothing cataclysmic happened on April 25, but now would be a good time to read it again. A major shift is underway, which will impact our lives for years to come.
- Z3 contributor Phanuel identified April 25 as a day of new beginnings (Nisan 17 on the Hebrew calendar). He also identified the markets would be in a sea of red on Nisan 17, and throughout the world, equities markets were in the red that day from the opening bell to the closing bell. I wrongly assumed that meant panic selling would begin at that time, but we now know the sea of red was only a prophetic sign of things to come later. The panic selling is coming soon, but that’s a story for another post.
- Rachel Baxter was warned about the start of a famine when she received this word, “I am raising up the Josephs. The date the famine begins is January 16th. Write what I have to say to the Nations: You have not heeded My warnings. You have not stopped to bow to Me, and now I will break your back. You forget that it is I that raises up kings and nations and it is I that causes them to fall. But you will remember again!”
- Pastor Benjamin Faircloth, from Ignited Church in Lavonia GA, was warned, “July is the tipping point. The month of July will be the starting point for this nation and the world falling off the cliff. It all begins in July, the great unraveling. System breakdowns, societal breakdowns, military breakdowns. The emptying of grace has come to America… Many will die and many will sigh. But My Church, My People, My Bride will remain alive if they abide in Me!” His warning was fulfilled when 1,528 people were killed in 193 terrorist attacks during July, which is more than the previous ten Julys combined.
- On March 28 2016, Z3 contributor Christina January received a prophetic warning telling her, “The time of peace runs out. The clock strikes twelve.” The clock literally struck twelve as terrorist activity increased ten-fold starting when she received this warning.
Contrary to the way it might appear to some people, these warnings did not come from raving lunatics, but from people who know God and know His voice. I believe the increased terrorist incidents are only the beginning of what is coming in the months and years ahead because the Bible warns us about the spirit of antichrist, which will rule over the world prior to the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. This spirit will be released like four giant storm systems moving throughout the world, led by four riders on horses. The riders are here now. Each one has a unique assignment, but all four are manifestations of the spirit of antichrist, which is the spirit of lawlessness. It is for this reason the love of many will grow cold (Matthew 24:12).
The first rider comes riding on a white horse with the assignment of securing a ruling crown for the man of lawlessness, the antichrist. I believe this rider fulfilled his assignment with the 2008 election of Barack Obama as President of the United States. The man of lawlessness then used his power to spread lawlessness throughout our nation and the world by appointing lawless people to rule under him.
The second rider follows right behind him riding on a red horse with the assignment of removing peace from the earth so men would slay one another. Removal of peace ultimately leads to war, but even before that we are already seeing a ten-fold increase in men slaying one another through terrorist acts, which confirms this rider is now at work.
Just as Christina January was told, “The time of peace runs out. The clock strikes twelve.” Just as Pastor Benjamin Faircloth was told, “System breakdowns, societal breakdowns, military breakdowns.” As lawlessness increases, the systems designed to protect us fall apart. Traitors infiltrate top level positions because our nation no longer submits to God. Instead of righteous rulers, we have been given over to hirelings who look the other way due to bribery, extortion, and threats. A new season has arrived.
Bible prophecies are being fulfilled before our eyes. A transformation process has started that will ultimately change the landscape of the world’s governments, religions, and economies. The spirit of lawlessness intends to grip the world with fear to gain more power and control for himself. The whole world will be taken captive by this spirit, except for a righteous remnant who know their God (Revelation 13:8). Only those who have a close personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ will be able to stand against the coming tidal wave of lawlessness. Only the upright will find strength to resist the evil one. They will put that strength on display for everyone to see (Daniel 11:32). Even as the whole world descends into darkness, the righteous have nothing to fear.
7 He will not fear evil tidings; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
8 His heart is upheld, he will not fear, until he looks with satisfaction on his adversaries. (Psalm 112:7-8)
If you want to make sure you know God, click here.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.