“The Most Tumultuous, Confusing Time This Nation Has Known in Over 160 Years”

storm_raging

In his April 2016 newsletter, Prophet Chuck Pierce delivered a prophetic warning for America identifying April 25 2016 as a major turning point. Today, he re-issued the same warning in an email to his subscribers, as shown below. Chuck Pierce is founder of Glory of Zion International. I shared a small part of this message in my previous post, but the following provides the complete message.

“Starting Monday (April 25) through October 20, 2016 will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years. We have now crossed over into a time that will determine our future. I want you to know how you are connected in the Body of Christ. I want you to know the Body of Christ will not be the same. You stand at a crossroad and must know how to turn! This is a time that America determines its future! But understand this: this is a time that those leading the Kingdom of God must move into their next identity.

“I need My intercessors. You have entered into a time of the Tabernacle of David being exemplified and emerging in the earth. All religious culture across the earth must now shift. Be willing to be the Judah expression that creates MY prototype for the future. In Black America and the African nations, the expression of God will unseat a wrong movement that will vie for authority in days ahead. Only My people, in their culture, can unseat the violence and hate in their bloodline. The Asian church will rise up and create a prototype we’ve never seen. Israel will come into its greatest conflict since 1967. You have entered a new season! Let Judah arise!

“If you will shift into a new time of worship and declaration, I will set ambushes for your enemies. If not, they will ambush you. By My hand, I have set things for you to discover as you walk out your day. From the new prototype of war, praise, and leadership that I am arising in the earth, I WILL have a harvest of your enemies. The structure is in the blood and My Blood overcomes every other structure. But My Blood must be appropriated! I will have a people who bind the strongman and take his captured wealth. Know who you are! Know your enemy! But make Me and how I think your priority!”

April 25 on our calendar was Nisan 17 on the Hebrew calendar, so Chuck Pierce’s warning confirms the word received received by Z3 contributor Phanuel regarding Nisan 17, which identified it as the day of the new beginning. Phanuel’s word was also confirmed by equities markets all over the world being in a “sea of red” on Nisan 17, just as he stated.

Chuck Pierce identified April 25 through October 20 as the dates when America will go through the most tumultuous times in the past 160 or 170 years, which is an amazing statement considering all that has happened during that time. I believe his warning confirms other warnings of chaos surrounding the Presidential election, growing civil unrest, and a crash in the equities markets. Our enemy has planned great destruction for us, but we can fight back!

Chuck Pierce identified this period would be a crossroads in which we would determine what happens later depending upon several specific things we must do:

1. We stand at a crossroads and we must “know how to turn.”
  2. “Those leading the Kingdom of God must move into their next identity.”
  3. “Be willing to be the Judah expression that creates MY prototype for the future.”
  4. “If you will shift into a new time of worship and declaration, I will set ambushes for your enemies. If not, they will ambush you.”
  5. “My Blood must be appropriated! Bind the strongman and take his captured wealth.”
  6. “Know who you are! Know your enemy! But make Me and how I think your priority!”

Our response can make an eternal difference in what happens next. We are in a war zone and it is time for God’s people to wake up, rise up, and fight back!

Mimi
Mimi
July 8, 2016 5:14 PM

And the Lord says:
Wh er e are my Daniels? Where are my own people with a different spirit? This tragedy could have been prevented. Pray daily. Pray daily. Get on your knees as my servant Daniel. I am looking for a holy people, a royal priesthood, a chosen generation.

NOTHING will change until you pray-your bank accounts, your families or your nation. Every day and in every way seek Me and listen to my call to pray. Even the false Allah gets 3 prayers a day, but my own people check the stock market before they call upon Me.

NOTHING will change until you pray.

StacyJ
StacyJ
July 8, 2016 8:09 PM

Why is Patrick from Sponge Bob in the boat in the picture? 🙂

ray whalley
ray whalley
July 10, 2016 4:49 AM

seeing if he has faith to cross to the other side

Joe K
Joe K
July 9, 2016 9:30 PM

That’s funny!

Mimi
Mimi
July 8, 2016 4:45 PM

Very appropriate word. God responds to humble adoration. Make “knee mail” your first priority, cause man-made email is not going to remove satan’s dreaded plans. God wants all people to be saved but he told His people to humble themselves and pray. Where are the intercessors? Thank you for bringing this very critical word forth James. His kingdom come-His will be done on earth as it is in heaven!

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
July 9, 2016 6:50 AM

James,
Powerful and timely! The Lord showed me this morning how crucial it is that we commit everything to Him, to completely detach from this world, and keep our eyes and ears trained towards Him. He MUST be our only focus now. We have to be able to hear every Word, every instruction given, and be quick to obey.

Our Lord not only wants to see us through this storm, but His desire is that we bring many others through with us!
GB

Wes
Wes
July 8, 2016 5:34 PM

Rick Wiles also saw the spring and fall of 2016 as ‘book ends’ to financial turmoil in the nation.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 9, 2016 5:28 AM

Actually Wes, it was Sept/Oct of 2015 and Sept/Oct of 2016 that Rick Wiles referred to as book ends. Significantly it’s the shmitah year! I’m wondering if the disaster many thought would come last year has been held over for this year…

Marilee Alm
July 9, 2016 10:05 PM
Sobering, from Steve Quayle’s site: Rolling Out The Red Carpet To Destruction “A mind is a terrible thing to waste” and that is indeed a tragedy. Innocence lost can never be regained and bears lifelong gravity. This is a story of 3 little boys who had their innocence undermined And a little girl who had hers stolen in an egregious and heinous crime. While at play in what was believed the safety of her apartment complex, Not in some far off land but in Idaho, USA, she is forced to reap the effects, Of the folly of political correctness to make all believe that Islam is a religion of peace. And at five years old she is attacked, her innocence ravaged by this religious beast. Although the perpetrators were little boys the mastermind was a religious ideology, Instilled in them at a tender age so they would cleave to its theology. How could boys so young plan to commit such an evil deed? I believe they too are victims, victims of the Islamic creed. Now this little girl must live in constant fear along with her siblings, parents and neighbors. How will she deal with this event as she grows? Will in her mind remain memory’s sabre, Of the moment when she was robbed of safety, her childhood and innocence? I hold that the greatest guilt belongs to those in Washington who are so insolent. We have rolled out the red carpet with flowers and fanfare to destruction There is no justice in the courts for they too have fallen to this seduction To threaten our citizens and defend the infiltration of our communities, And for political correctness they offer to any other all immunity. Is Idaho an isolated event or is Idaho the Index Case for a coming epidemic… Read more »
Gary Lee
Gary Lee
July 9, 2016 5:45 PM

Putin just passed laws forbidding evangelizing!
http://www1.cbn.com/video/christian-world-news/2016/07/8/christian-world-news-july-8-2016 (13 minute mark)

Timothy
Timothy
July 9, 2016 7:35 PM

I was warned long ago not to trust Russia or China.

Michele Burdo
Michele B
July 9, 2016 4:29 PM

Great word of encouragement, James! This hour is not for the faint of heart, nor a time to shrink back. Our God has made us able. With His empowerment we can do what He has called us to do. May we all be found ever faithful, all the way to the end.

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 9, 2016 2:09 PM

I saw foreign air troops invading the USA and landing on our flat farm land. They are after our crops. I feel this is what the book of Joel talks about.

Peggy A.
July 11, 2016 9:53 AM
LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 9, 2016 2:11 PM

I am interceding!

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
July 9, 2016 2:12 PM

God protected my family and I and showed us what to do in my dream!

Gabriel Ansley Erb
July 8, 2016 7:58 PM

Here was God’s MIRACULOUS warning to America on Pentecost June 12, 2016 … https://youtu.be/I314VI2zBg0