The Time of Peace Runs Out, The Clock Has Struck Twelve

world_war_3

I feel led to share what Holy Spirit gave to me on Mar 28, 2016. I prayed and asked the Lord if there be anything He wanted to tell me through Holy Spirit and then I submitted myself to His will to write what He would have me know. I took my pen and waited in faith, then these words came forth.

The day dawns, light breaks forth,
My goodness revealed.

Be merciful as I AM merciful,
Hold fast, the day is coming.
Night precedes day, darkness before the light.

Know the richness of My Love.
It is worth more than silver and gold.
My love endures forever – never ending.

Find Me, Seek Me while I may be found.
Honor Me in praise and adornment.

Fully surrender that I may work in and through you.
I will save you from the fowlers snare,
I will hold you with My Righteous right hand.

Love and mercy precedes judgment.
Lo, I have been merciful.

The time is near. Lo, it is at hand.
War comes – it is almost here.
Hold fast, stay near Me,
Pray unceasingly.

Detonation strikes,
Fear grows,
Many lives lost.

Run to Me, hold fast,
For you are Mine and I AM yours

The time of peace runs out,
The clock has struck twelve.

End.

I was not given any dates or places. Let us take heed and seek the Lord.

Malachi 3 was given to me as a confirmation of this word.

Christina January

Author: Christina January

Christina January is a wife and stay-at-home mother of three children. She began receiving spiritual dreams at age 3-5 years and gave her life to Jesus Christ when she was 18 years old.

Her husband and children are living testimonies to prayer and faith in God. Their lives are daily reminders of God’s goodness and grace. Her first answer to prayer was meeting her husband at age 18 years followed by answers to prayer for the birth of each of her children. She received a dream that she would have a daughter and saw her appearance before she became pregnant. With her second daughter, she was sitting in church one evening when the Holy Spirit nudged her right shoulder to pray with an elder to have a child. With her son, she received a vision of his appearance and three prophetic dreams before he was born.

In the fall of 2015, a new journey began in her walk with the Lord as she began receiving prophetic warnings through the Holy Spirit Who instructed her, “Take a pen child and write”. So she started writing what she was told to write and sharing it with others.

I will extol the LORD at all times; His praise will always be on my lips (Psalm 34:1).”

Casey Toda
casey
May 14, 2016 3:52 AM
God told me to go to z3 and read the first article. At the time of this reply, this article was the first post. I have been seeing the word “END” highlighted to me for the past 3-4 weeks. It will just be highlighted to me wherever I go and read random words, signs, labels, etc. If I am looking at word that has “END” in it like “TREND” or “SEND” the “END” is what is noticeably highlighted. I have been praying into this and I feel that the Lord has given me multiple confirmations that things as we know it are at the “END”. It is no coincidence that there have been multiple confirming posts on Z3 warning that there will be no elections and something will cause that to be allowed. That means it is something significant. One thing I feel that the Lord has been also highlighting to me is that a plague, flu, or some type of pestilence will soon be a very real threat to the population and that it will capture the focus of everyone because of how rapidly it is spreading and killing. I do not want to think of that because pandemic is one of the most crippling things that can happen to a society and of the fastest ways to bring things down on all fronts and even if it is an engineered false flag or planned take down, people are so focused on trying to survive, they are not in a position to resist or focus on fighting back. God has been saying to me almost every time I read the Word to only focus on Psalm 91. When I ask Him why He keeps having me read that, He says because I am going to need it and that… Read more »
Linda Clay
May 14, 2016 9:47 PM

Hello Casey,

I would like to encourage ALL who have been given word(s) about plagues being unleashed. I was given this dream (link below) that shows Christians OVERCOMING the plague that the global elite planned unleashing . . . through prayer/intercession. Not only did we overcome, we were also able to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to many, many people.

Here’s the encouraging dream:
2-2-16 – DREAM: Victory in the Midst of Chaos | believeacts2’s Blog

Peachey
Peachey
May 14, 2016 10:35 PM

Jesus spoke two things to me concerning my health. One, he said he had given to me his DNA, and two, he said he had given me his antibodies. Occasionally I will thank him for both. If I find myself expose to someone who is sick, or injured to where I could become sick, I remind myself I have them you Lord’s antibodies, and I thank Jesus for them. Also with all the corruption and gene manipulation going on we need to know they are his (literally.). I believe what Jesus reveals to me. if I remember right, there is a scripture in the bible that speaks about changing the corruptible for incorruptible.

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
May 15, 2016 5:25 AM

Peachey,

The blood of Yahshua restores genes.

I’ve had DNA damage restored in the presence of an undesecrated altar. My frontal lobes were restored, as I felt and heard them cracking open and reshaping as I looked at the glass altar.

This is deep.

Christina January
christina january
May 14, 2016 1:42 PM

Casey, God bless you and thank you for sharing how this message bears witness with your spirit. Praise You Father God! To God be all the glory forever and ever. Amen I’ve also been led to Psalm 91 many times in the past year as well as making sure our family commits to memory Ephesians 6 (Armor of God) and Psalm 23.

As of very recently, I’ve been sensing a change coming and have had an uneasy and insecure feeling. Even though me and my family just moved and have been trying to get settled into our new home in OK (from TX), I can’t seem to get fully settled. There is such a sense of “temporary” within. I feel like something is shifting.

May 14, 2016 1:17 PM

Thanks for sharing that awesome confirmation Casey!

gruber
gruber
May 14, 2016 1:14 PM

People don’t spend enough time in the Psalms, I have thought at times that there is enough revelation on any one page of Scripture to last a man his entire life if he could see it all. Lining our hearts with the Word can’t be understated for in a sense, everything in life comes out of it.

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
December 28, 2016 2:22 PM

Christina, I wonder if midnight mean that this will happen at the end of Obama’s term which is suppose to mark the beginning of Trumps term. In my dream, President Obama whispered that he was made for our destruction, which is why I believe that somehow he could block Trump’s presidency which would mean a symbolic midnight. Or, it could literally be the midnight just before the inauguration.

Christina January
christina january
May 16, 2016 8:53 AM

I’m not sure why I’ve been seeing 9:11 on the clock very regularly in the last 3 months or so, both am and pm. It’s strange and I’m not thinking about whether or not I’ll see it, just happens randomly. It happened just last night, in fact.

Willie Radford
June 3, 2016 11:56 AM

I kin of know the feeling. I have not been seeing 9-11, but everytime I turn the TV on, with in minutes I hear the phrase “and how does that make you feel” not just once or twice but everytime for the past two weeks. Not sure of the reason why I am hearing this? I have ask the Lord why but no reason yet.

Jean Deering
Jean Deering
May 15, 2016 10:24 PM

I had this dream on Feb.29, 2016, I was standing outside of a white building with other people. We were looking at a strange tower. It had 2 spheres, both filled with people. There was a spire at the top. Suddenly it started to shake. Then it exploded, fire and black smoke bilowed out. All the people including children, inside the tower were killed. Where I was standing became filled with white smoke. Someone said to get in the building away from the smoke.
( since the dream I found out the tower looks just like the Oriental Pearl Tower in Shanghai, China. What destroys it? An earthquake, missile, gas leak? Shanghai is China’s financial center. New York City is the financial center of USA. Their tower went down on 9/11. )

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 15, 2016 12:22 PM

The Chinese are in the process of buying our major (distressed) banks and will thereby become the owner of the Federal Reserve as reported by Dave Hodges. They have owned our only West Coast deep water port at Long Beach and are now in the process of setting up several “inland ports”. That’s what the Bundy Ranch stand off was all about. We are about to become a colony of China because they are holding so much of our debt unless a strong man stands up and takes charge. Is Trump our modern day Jehoshaphat?

Bob
Bob
May 16, 2016 6:25 PM
Nancy
Nancy
May 15, 2016 11:43 AM

I feel like the July date is accurate for something to happen. I think this is significant – because back in 1995, and if was around July 4th, I clearly remember something unusual happening, where we live anyway. We cooked out that evening, and then I remember a very severe line of thunderstorms moved in that night. I remember that because they usually had the fireworks show that night in the area we live in, and remembered thinking, ‘they will cancel it because of the storms’. And the next day it felt like things changed. It was like the rain was shut off, we went into a drought for what seemed like months. And from that date up to this July is exactly 21 years. Which lead me to think of Rev. 21, the last book of the Bible, where it is the end of all things.
I have been feeling alot of prophetic things coming, and every time I feel strong about something, and speak it or post it, I feel another ‘attack’ on myself. Please pray for me and my health, the enemy sure does not want us to be proclaiming the truth of what is coming. When you have health problems it seems doubly hard to keep focused too.

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
May 15, 2016 11:29 AM

Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show says Trump is God’s choice for president Dhttp://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/05/14/trump-is-gods-choice-for-president/ave

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
May 14, 2016 7:35 PM
Many people sense that war is coming. It’s only God’ mercy that holds back the winds of strife. With President Obama’s recent order to public school boards to honor the sexual declaration of transgender students, you have to wonder how much more the Lord will tolerate. God in love puts a limit on sin. It was as much in mercy that He destroyed Sodom as it was in justice. This recent order by the President reminded me of a dream I had the mid ’80’s about a statue of evil being erected on the front lawns of America’s high schools. I don’t think this order fulfils the dream – not yet because the part about the Roman legionnaire, which may be a symbol of marshal law hasn’t happened yet – but I thought I’d share it because I think we’re getting close and because I wanted to see what the Z3 family thinks: I dreamed I was in an attractive middle-class American neighborhood. It was a sunny, summery, late afternoon and I noticed that an unusually large number of people were outside on their lawns and in the street. Besides white people, there were a large number of Blacks and Jews. The majority of those outside their homes were walking in the same direction. I was curious where everyone was going, and joined those around me. We soon reach our destination – the local high school where a good number of people had already gathered on the front lawn of the school. As we approached the school I saw a large, newly sculpted statue that the people had gathered around. It was clear that this statue, which was still under construction but nearing completion ( its base required some finishing touches) was the reason for the gathering. The statue was… Read more »
Linda Clay
May 14, 2016 9:52 PM

Hello Mark,

The dream you shared reminded me of what School Children were forced to do back in 2009: Sing praises to Obama, replacing the name of Jesus with OBAMA. . .
Yes, THE antichrist had praise songs sung to him:

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
May 14, 2016 6:52 AM

I agree with your assessment, Casey. The pandemic could (and probably will) be the ZIKA virus. Thanks Bill Gates and your lab originated GMO mosquitoes! Regardless, “No weapon formed against us shall prosper.” -Isaiah 54:17.

Kathy Culver
May 14, 2016 12:55 AM

Christina, just read your comment –2 Pet3:9 The Lord IS Not slow in keeping His promise!
I claim this for our daughter , for repentance . Lets agree she will turn her eyes towards Jesus and call on
Holy Spirit for help and direction in her life ! The time is very late — and I know my Father can get her attention!
Appreciate all your Words and wisdom from our Lord –your mature in His Ways and beautiful in Spirit!
Have to jump in bed –so blessed to have that comfort !

Christina January
christina january
May 14, 2016 1:01 PM

KC, oh the deep sincerity and love we have for our lost loved ones. Our perseverance to continually petition the Lord with thanksgiving in our hearts for our family’s repentance and salvation. Let us pray His Word together in agreement for our children and family’s repentance and salvation. Let us never give up hope! We may be the only person in their life praying for their salvation. Let us pray God will have mercy on them. God bless

1 Corinthians 13:7: Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Matthew 18:19-20: “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

Kay
Kay
May 14, 2016 9:06 PM

Christina, wow you are so right! We may be the ONLY one praying for that person’s salvation!