First Seven Stanzas of Prophetic Poem Fulfilled

msnbc

With the recent events that transpired in Orlando FL on June 12, this seems like the right time for a detailed update on the fulfillment of the first seven stanzas of the prophetic poem, which the Lord gave me in December 2015,  Prophetic Poem Reveals The Future Of America In 2016 And Beyond.

Since the poem was first posted, many Z3ers, Facebookers, and even YouTubers have been referencing it, looking for the fulfillment of every stanza. This post explains why I believe the first seven stanzas have all been fulfilled, and what to look for next.

First Three Stanzas:

“At the very end of 2015,
And the year of ten plus six,
That wicked old Satan,
Will be up to evil tricks.

December through February,
Winter finds itself here,
A sudden event will strike,
And many will be in fear.

Know then My judgment,
Has come upon this land,
God reigns supreme,
And deals with a heavy hand.”

The death of Supreme Court Justice Scalia was the fulfillment of the sudden event dealing with judgment and God reigning supreme. This event caused many people to fear future Supreme Court rulings in favor of Obama’s sick satanic agenda. There were also concerns Obama might pick a replacement while the Congress was not in session, using a technicality or loophole to get his choice on the Supreme Court. For more details, see Judgment Falls on America with the Death of Justice Scalia.

Fourth Stanza:

“From March until June,
The spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people,
Found not to be alive.”

As many woke up Sunday, June 12, 2016, they turned on the news to hear about the horrific terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida. As the news came across the television, the initial reports identified 20 dead, but as the day progressed, the death toll rose to 50 people and at least 53 others wounded, and most of them in critical condition. Astute Z3ers posted comments correctly identifying this event as the fulfillment of this stanza of my poem.

When dealing with this part of the poem, I have often stated in my comments posted on Z3, this event must have a 9-11 effect, causing citizens and/or the government to want to enact more fascist and communistic laws. We saw that fulfilled as NWO philanders wasted no time in advocating stricter new gun control laws. The Orlando massacre could even be a false flag event, planned to promote the NWO agenda. It bares the markings of a false flag event, but only time will tell. A YouTube search on false flag event in the Orlando shootings shows what other everyday researchers have discovered.

Although the Orlando shooting fulfilled the physical aspect of “many people found not to be alive,” there could possibly be more to come even before this month is over. For example, don’t be surprised if it is discovered there were other shooters in the nightclub who got away. There are reports on social media sites some survivors saw three people doing the killing and blocking the exit, and two of them got away. If this is true and this information is leaked, it could cause a panic among Orlando residents fearing the two remaining terrorists on the loose, which could lead to more trouble.

From March through June, many lives were lost, not just physically, but also from a spiritual aspect, which is another fulfillment of the fourth stanza. For example, many true men and women of God went home to be with the Lord, including one of the biggest names in christian broadcasting, Jan Crouch. Jan and her husband Paul are the founders of The Trinity Broadcasting Network. Much can be said about TBN, and the type of preachers and teachers it promotes. Whether we agree with them or not, Jan was one of the faces who helped turn televangelism into a billion dollar industry, which has helped bring people to the Lord, but has also brought spiritual death to others through false teaching, eschatology, and preaching.

Another example of spiritual death during this season is the release of certain spirits in our land, which I believe God has allowed mainly for the wicked.

Another example is the increased division in the Body of Christ with more and more Christians under attack from other Christians, especially over the election, current events, and even  end time eschatology. The division causes casualties as some of the weaker babes in Christ abandon their faith and start dying spiritually, going back into the world. These kinds of attacks cause even mature believers to get caught up in debates, acting in ways God disapproves. This would be good time to put a plug in for repentance. Make sure you repent daily. Do not let the spirit of deception take hold of you.

Fifth Stanza:

“During this same season,
Another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow,
Will seal this nation’ s fate.”

Many have wondered what is the definition of the word “checkpoint,” and how can know when it is fulfilled. For starters, the word checkpoint in this sense is simply referring to a point in history, which must be reached, where we look back, and said, “Something happened on this day, which was the foundation for other major events that followed afterwards.”

There are many candidates for the fulfillment of this checkpoint. Here a list of a few of them.

1 The Orlando Shooting
2 Donald Trump winning the nomination
3 The Upcoming Brexit vote, which could have an effect on our economy.
4 The possibility of a dollar devaluation.
5 The month isn’t over so there could be an unseen event, which has not happened yet.

Candidates 1, 3, and 4 seem the most logical right now.

When it comes to the “crushing blow,” this simply means another incident furthering the death of America. This checkpoint could also be the crushing blow, but it doesn ‘t have to be because the crushing blow happens after the checkpoint, which suggests something will happen that will put another nail in the coffin. While the checkpoint happens during this same season (March to June), the crushing blow could happen later since it follows after the checkpoint.

Sixth Stanza:

“During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,
Look to Me My people,
I say, ‘Your souls are mine.”

The economy has declined since January 2016, as documented in an article published on June 7 2016 by Michael Snyder, a very bright economist. He recently discovered the June jobs report was the worst in six years. (Source: End Time Headlines)

Also during these two seasons, the Baltic Index has been dry and many other indicators have shown a declining economy, including reports of people not getting their EBT payments in certain areas of the nation.

Seventh Stanza:

“For war will be inevitable,
It will not go away,
I implore My holy people,
Stay on your knees and pray.”

The threat of war has not gone away, but has grown stronger in 2016. This stanza includes two aspects of war, physical and spiritual war. Considering the physical aspects, America is causing problems all over the world and trying to bait Russia into WW3. We got hot in Syria until March, then we took a break for a couple of months, and now we are back beating the war drum. It’s just a matter of time before we get involved in full blown military conflict, WW3.

People assume this stanza is only referring to an international military war, but war can also include domestic fighting, setting the stage for civil war. For example, many George Soros funded groups have already declared war on anyone who opposes their agenda, including the LGBT movement, Black Lives Matter, and many other Soros funded groups. They have been waging war against the United States Constitution and America’s moral values. And with this nuclear election cycle, hostility keeps getting worse. I personally believe we are already in the proxy stages of civil war.

When it comes to spiritual war, we have seen greater division in the Body of Christ in 2016. Too many Christians are arguing over things that do not advance the kingdom of God, including the round earth vs flat earth, vegetarian vs non-vegetarian, the pronunciation of the name of Jesus, someone splitting their verbs, and even debating what is sin. A spiritual civil war is taking place, luring many into battles over foolish things, instead of working together to help push back against this sick Satanic agenda. When we start splitting hairs and get caught up in things that are not important, we fan the flames of civil war. The net result is a separation between the apostate church and the real church, just as David Wilkerson prophesied.

Not only does the Body of Christ have to deal with increased internal fighting, but also increased external fighting as Christians are now under assault like never before. The onslaught against Christians is getting worse and perversion in our land is at an all time high.

This completes my update for the stanzas referring to the first half of 2016. Another update for the rest of the poem will be covered in a future post. I believe we will see those remaining stanzas fulfilled, just as the first seven were. Just remember, we as true Christians need to be prepared for whatever God has for us.

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

David H
June 14, 2016 10:02 am

Thank you, Matt.
My question is, how long will it take before all true believers take their stand?

I posted this rant on FB.

Would You Like Tonic With That Vodka?
No thanks, I’ll take it straight.

Rant

I’m tired of mixing.

I’m tired of seeing New Age and Humanistic nonsense mixed with Biblical concepts in our society, in our churches, in books, implying that I should tolerate the nonsense because of the presence of some truth.

Ahhhh, NO!

Here’s the truth.

The Kingdom of God, His reign, has no tolerance for the influence of principalities and powers in business, in economics, in personal development (personal development? —Jesus said we are to take up our cross and follow Him not make ourselves better. That idea has to go).

And do I have to say God has no tolerance for pablum masquerading as God’s word in church?

Time for being on the fence is over.

Serving Jesus is all or nothing.

The Kingdom of God is infinitely more powerful than the kingdom of Starbucks or Nike or this or that international ministry.

In Christ alone is true victory. His is the only Kingdom that will stand.

And if that stand gets me killed, so be it.

And by the way, we are in a battle. Save me the pictures of cats and food. Delete me as a friend if that is what is most important to you as our world heads for judgment, but don’t waste my time.

The line has been drawn in the sand. Choose today whom you will serve but as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord.

Jeanne Jorash
June 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Robin B
Robin B
June 14, 2016 7:24 am

Thanks for the update Matt. Rings true with me. I thought of 2 other nation changing events while reading your post. First, Obama declaring transgender bathroom policy in May along with 12 states rejecting the policy was a huge blow to our nation. Second, Obama declaring June LGBT month to celebrate “diversity” is another nail in our coffin as a nation. The downward spiral of our nation has accelerated so quickly that it is difficult for me to comprehend.

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 14, 2016 8:37 pm

Yes Robin, I too always thought the Obama directive was the checkpoint then Orlando was the crushing blow in the season. My concern is this was just a warm up for what is yet to come. Turbulent times have arrived. Brace for impact this year.

Robin B
Robin B
June 14, 2016 9:13 pm

Hi Denika, Earlier this evening I was thinking about our nation’s current spiritual climate, and I was comparing it to an oncoming hurricane. The winds are blowing, we are getting pelted with heavy rain, and we are about to be hit with the strongest part of the storm which is the eyewall. We definitely need to brace for impact. The worst part about hurricane season is that there can be many storms, sometimes one after the other.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 14, 2016 8:54 am

Matt, several things you mentioned really stand out to me. I believe we’re seeing a rapid decay of the state of this nation, and every day you can feel the darkness increasing in the world around us. But the current state of the church is what really resonated. The strife is increasing, the division becoming more apparent. The sifting is taking place as the Lord separates sheep from His Sheep. We, the Saints of the Most High must be on high alert and avoid strife in every area of our lives. Where there’s strife, there’s confusion and every evil work. I too have noticed the Holy Spirit putting a check in my spirit whenever a situation begins moving in the direction of strife.
God bless you, Brother!

June 14, 2016 10:50 am

Diana you are correct. If the Earth was triangle, it wouldn’t make a difference to me. What really gets me is the church is redefining sin, and now we are arguing over sin, when God defined what all sins in the Bible are. There are days when I am like SMH, all day. I refuse to get caught up in this strife.

Beverly David
Beverly David
June 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Diana, I was just saying to my cousin this past week I am noticing Christians becoming divided like I have never seen before. How in the world can we be a witness to the unbeliever when we as Christians are not getting along with one another. If I were a new Christian this would be a big turn off.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
June 18, 2016 4:56 am

Beverly, I totally agree! Satan knows the power of strife to destroy our witness and cause confusion. And I’m convinced that’s why Jesus told us, “By this shall all men know you are my disciples, if you love one another.” Love is the litmus test whereby the out side world will know who’s God’s, and who’s not! Love conquers all!

I can testify to the conquering effect of Love. When, instead of entering into strife with my husband (or anyone else), I let the Lord love them through me. It totally transforms the situation. Let’s immerse ourselves in the Lord’s presence, so we may be transformed by His Love, and therefore transform the world around us!

Marilee
Marilee
June 14, 2016 6:54 am

Your Wonderful, glorious, holy and righteous,
victorious conqueror, triumphant and mighty,
healer, deliverer, shield and defense,
my strong tower and my best friend,
Omnipotent, Omnipresent, soon coming King,
Your Alpha, Omega, Lord of everything;
holy, holy, holy is Your name.

Your Omnipotent, Omnipresent, soon coming King,
Your Alpha, Omega, Lord of everything;
holy, holy, holy is Your name.

Holy
Is your name
We cry holy
You are Holy
Holy
Is your name

Eddie James “Lord You’re Holy”

Sujit
Sujit
June 14, 2016 6:29 am

This part of your post, Matt, this small, little part—the pronunciation of the name of Jesus—thank you for mentioning. This very afternoon, I was waiting for my lunch thinking about a little debate going on in my head, “Yeshua vs. Jesus,” when I asked the Holy Spirit, “Really? Is this something I should be concerned about now?” wondering if I should be making any alterations in my spiritual life.

To which the Spirit replied, “When have I in your meditations, ever brought up this matter? Be at peace.” And now, I believe you gave me another confirmation.

Another instance—last night a former colleague forwarded on group chat a message with New Age connotations. I typed out a reply to him but before I pressed “Send,” I felt the Spirit’s familiar nudge, “You know, you’ll only trigger a debate with no end. Haven’t you tried to convince him before? Desist.” I complied.

That is a timely paragraph you’ve written—about civil war among Christians.

Susie
Susie
June 14, 2016 7:53 am

Matt and Sujit – yes, thank you. In the past week I had read the Scripture Amos 5:13 “Therefore he who is prudent will keep silent in such a time, for it is an evil time.” Every time this week that I have been tempted to make a comment in person or online that would only fuel a meaningless debate, that Scripture has circled back through my brain and heart. In the past 2 days I have had to repeat it under my breath to stay silent at times! I have deleted more than one comment or reply to someone that was already typed up. Even my sister texted me last night and said “I’m surprised you have been so quiet today”.. lol 🙂

We have to stay focused on our particular assignments, constantly listening for what He wants us to say and do.

KSM
KSM
August 18, 2016 3:53 pm

Amen…. thanks VERY much for sharing…

Mary Martha
Mary Martha
June 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Sujit, praise the Lord Jeus!
This new age movement has changed not just how the western world pronounce the name of Jesus but also the Bible. There are many Bibles now for anyone’s need as if the KJ’s Bible that has been used by many of God”s Generals throughout the ages is now not good enough for this new teaching. As one can see, we are living at the end times. And, in the old times God’s Generals used Jesus name and the KJ Bible to fight the enemy and always came out with great victories! So, why change? As for me, I will continue to use my Saviour’s name J E S U S and I will continue to use my KJ Version Bible because as it is written in th Word of God; “For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.” Matthew 24:24 KJ Bible. God bless us all!

June 14, 2016 10:42 am

Sujit I agree. Last Friday I made a video, and posted it on YouTube, and discussed this very issue. All this foolish divisiveness. Here is the link

Carol
June 14, 2016 2:28 pm

Another possible checkpoint, planned and delivered exactly on June 1, 2016 was the opening ceremony at the Swiss Gotthard Tunnel which demonically invited Satan, dressed as the goat-god Baphomet with shocking undressing, virtual human sacrifice, cavorting and copulating with the goat who was called from the portal of hell…on a huge television screen for all the invited guests. European heads-of-state including Merkel had their own private showing inside. I did not see anyone in the audience screaming in horror or disbelief and running away. Everyone sat with smiles plastered in place. Watch Trunews coverage with Rick Wile’s comments. This confirms we have entered a very dark time.

Javita
Javita
June 15, 2016 9:50 am

Matt- Good to see that you are posting out some videos too.
I have a question about the economy. Sixth Stanza:

“During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,
Look to Me My people,
I say, ‘Your souls are mine.”

The economy has declined since January 2016, as documented in an article published on June 7 2016 by Michael Snyder, a very bright economist. He recently discovered the June jobs report was the worst in six years.
Most people on here recognize the propped of failed economy is in a death spiral, but most on here are believing the markets will decline and have risked much money toward that belief. Because you specifically say economy, not markets, can there continue to be such a disconnect between the real economic meltdown and the meltdown of the markets? Do you have any word for what the actual markets will do?

June 15, 2016 11:25 am

Javita, the economy can be propped up, with fake statistics, but the reality will show different in everyday life, of Americans. I will use a strange analogy. Think of the sitcom, Good Times, and the lyrics to the theme song. There are plenty of families living like the Evans. Just making ends meet is Good times for many families.

Any time you meet a payment. – Good Times.
Any time you meet a friend. – Good Times.
Any time you’re out from under.
Not getting hassled, not getting hustled.
Keepin’ your head above water,
Making a wave when you can.

Temporary lay offs. – Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs. – Good Times.
Scratchin’ and surviving. – Good Times.
Hangin’ and a-jivin’ – Good Times.
Ain’t we lucky we got ’em – Good Times.

Just lookin’ out of the window.
Watchin’ the asphalt grow.
Thinkin’ how it all looks hand-me-down.
Good Times, yeah, yeah Good Times

Keepin’ your head above water
Makin’ a wave when you can

Many families are affected by the real job numbers. The market problems from 2008 are still being felt today. From my learning, when one side goes down, usually the other is not to far behind. It’s all cycles. I’m not a market expert, I haven’t studied the markets enough to know as many on here. I do believe there is a transfer of wealth is coming. Javita, I would use wisdom, and invest in the areas of the market God wants you to. Again, I am not a market expert, so how things will take place to the tee, I wouldn’t know. But, the markets and the economy are tied together, and how they are threaded together is a question for someone more educated than me.

Bobbi Mercer
June 14, 2016 8:52 am

Good Morning,

I believe the “checkpoint” is the “transgender bathroom in schools” thing, which the Highest Office has declared……????????? It has opened up a deeper realm in the spirit of perversion; the spirit of perversion ALWAYS opens the gate to the spirit of violence!!!!!!!! They are “brothers” in the realm of the spirit.

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
June 14, 2016 8:54 pm

I agree Bobbi!! In my opinion, it was on the level with passing gay marriage, legalizing abortion, and taking prayer and bibles out of schools. I believe these acts have all been abominable laws that have justified judgment in this nation. This checkpoint likely contributed to sealing our nation’s fate as our leaders have proudly supported and enforced these positions. No outrage in 1962, 1963, 1973, 2015, or 2016! Shameful that there was never an uprising on the part of the church! It’s time!

Gary
Gary
June 16, 2016 10:51 am

I agree with your assessment on this Bobbi however I found another disturbing reference to ‘checkpoint’ around the 52:00 minute mark of this interview with Benjamin Baruch: https://youtu.be/-kzvYs2h1zQ

Bobbi Mercer
June 20, 2016 10:33 am

Good Monday Morning to you Gary,
I have listened to Benjamin Baruch…he is speaking the truth in this particular youtube, mentioned above. Thank you for sharing this…it is worth a listen.
However, the “checkpoint” that I am referencing is in regard to the poem that is specific for 2016 from March to June for America. We all have to watch that we don’t run with words that are given,all over the place- if the word is specific; that is where we can get the Body of Christ running in circles. We need the Holy Spirit with the Word to keep us on point.
And that is a gentle warning to all of us…..

June 14, 2016 8:37 am

I am wanting to get something off my chest, as an accountability of sort, as I have no other brother and sisters to turn too. I am in a marriage that if I didn’t know the Lord’s judgement was coming, I would be looking for a way out. He says he’d rather get divorced than go to counseling. So, for the most part I can pray and withstand, but there are times I find myself wanting the judgment (big life altering stuff), to begin; only for him to see and get right, and for that matter, other hard headed folks like him. Please know I don’t truly want this, but I know it will be the only way for him wake up. This is a battle I struggle with all to often, and would appreciate any wise advise as I repent Everytime these thoughts come to me. Thank you to everyone who posts for you don’t realize the strength you give to me when I read.

Sujit
Sujit
June 14, 2016 9:55 am
Mary, In situations like yours, there is no universally applicable answer befitting everyone. Perhaps my personal experiences will speak to you, but you already seem to be doing what I would deem as wise—praying. I can empathize with your feelings as I experience the same spiritual disconnect with my spouse on several fronts, which has led to considerable friction between us. For a long time I tried the tactic of convincing her through facts, biblical examples, and correction (gentle and stern), but things didn’t improve. They worsened. As the situation worsened, it took its toll on me, resulting in increased frustration, anger, and stress. I began to wonder (just like you) if I should give up and leave. But the Spirit told me in a gentle voice to continue to be faithful. My only solution then was prayer (just like yours is now). Sometimes on a prompting by the Spirit, I would share some things with her, but the moment she resisted, I would back off and take my petition to God. So till date, that is what I have been doing. I don’t force anything on her. Even when I don’t agree with her decisions, instead of taking up an altercation, I just petition God. Of course, as her husband I can impose my will on her and make her toe the line, but that wouldn’t fit the kind of husband Ephesians calls me to be. So, I don’t. Yes, it is a constant internal struggle between wanting to follow my fleshly instincts and patiently taking everything to God. I cannot claim perfection in this. So, what has been the result of this? She is finally willing to listen, and in fact, she asks questions. No, she isn’t convinced that these are the end times or that the bible… Read more »
Stephanie
Stephanie
June 15, 2016 7:44 am

I am hanging in there too. Dearly love my husband, and continue to pray for him. I will pray for you too! I think as things get darker and frivolous things are stripped from our lives, they will wake up. I find it so extremely painful that sometimes the ones closest to us are some of the most blind to the days in which we live.

June 15, 2016 1:12 pm

I believe that as well – keeping you in my prayers!

Marie
Marie
June 14, 2016 8:54 pm

Mary, I too went through similar struggles with my other half. And Sujit, if only your wife could see how wonderful of a husband she has. Marriage is a beautiful thing when God is first. I prayed until I thought all hope was lost and prayed some more. God does things in His timing which can be frustrating. What I learned from a woman’s perspective was to respect the man I chose to be with because God commanded it, not because I felt he deserved it. And over time, my husband started to love me the way I desired. And because we both put God first, He brought us together. Now before this marriage fell apart, my husband didn’t believe in God. He would even say “drugs are my god”. So don’t lose hope because God knows your hearts desires and is willingly giving when we obey and walk by faith. It took almost 10 years for my hubby to come to Christ. He still struggles with the times we live in, but he does listen when I talk about things without calling me a doomsday prepper anymore ha. Anyway keep praying and know that because you are struggling still, that He is still working.

June 15, 2016 1:18 pm

Thank you. I tend to brush most of his harsh comments off, especially when they happen after church and such. I know it is Satan trying to disrupt and split the marriage. My teenage boys always ask, Mom, why don’t you stand up for yourself…..Well, the man is mouthy, but he’s never hit me, and honestly, he can’t argue if I keep quiet and ignore it….I tell them that it could be so much worse, and truly, they know it because of the stories they tell me about kids from school. Thank you for sharing, I am very grateful to you all!

Brad
June 14, 2016 11:36 pm

Sujit,
Thank you for that wonderful testimony. I will be praying for your situation and your wife. Thank you for being so transparent!!

June 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Thank you – you have no idea what it means to me to talk to someone who believes like we believe and going thru the same issue; I feel so alone. Yes, God never gave up on us, and I was far (am) from perfect. I will keep hanging on and will keep you and you wife in my prayers. Marie is right, if your wife only knew how blessed she truly is…… Thank you for being willing to share your heart!

Charles
June 14, 2016 9:19 am

Dear Mary,

First of all our prayers are with you and we pray for peace in a very stressful environment. If your husband is an unbeliever and he is asking for a divorce then let him leave, for you are not under bondage in such cases. Read 1 Cor 7:13-15. However let me say that God will give you the grace to love your husband like no other. I do not know if you are an abusive relationship, but if not, pray for God to show you how to love the unloveable and difficult people in your life. With regards to your husband it is actually a bit easier then you think to love him because you know him.

This will be a test of surrender on your part to the point that you may feel like a doormat but if you can allow yourself to get to that point by the power of Gods spirit in you, God will do amazing miracles in you both. There is no power on earth greater than the power of love and God is love! I hope that brings some encouragement to you Mary and keep us posted!

June 15, 2016 1:11 pm

You are right, like in the “Power of a Praying Wife”, I have to change first. Definitely have seen changes over the years, Such a long story. Not abusive, Not asking for a divorce, but does have mild Asperger’s, and if you know anything about Asperger’s, it has a 90% divorce rate and …..such a long story. BUT, yes, I need to try harder to ask God to show me how to love the unlovable, because right now, I have very little if any. 2 kids in High School and one in Middle School, I can’t afford to leave, and I really don’t want too. I will take your advice and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the perspective.

Charles
June 15, 2016 1:40 pm

If you are engaging in “The Power of a Praying Wife” you are definitely going in the right direction. Your example of Christlikeness seen in your children will be very powerful. Don’t lose hope… God is in the Resurrection business!

jim mccollam
June 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Mary, stop beating yourself up for wanting judgments to come. Elijah prayed earnestly for the rain to stop which brought horrible consequences on the world. When the soil becomes to hard to plant seed it takes a plow to break it up for planting. When hearts become hard it is God’s mercy that brings the plow. I pray constantly for God to bring his judgments for when his judgments are present men learn righteousness. Isaiah 26: 9,10 The Lord is far more concerned with our eternity than he is with this puff of smoke earth experience that will so soon be in our past.

June 15, 2016 1:34 pm

Thank you.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 14, 2016 9:05 am
Mary. I feel for you. Fortunately I have the support of my family. But, like you, I also often want things to occur that have been prophesied about. I have struggled for years with an intermittent depression because of promises made to my family that have yet to be fulfilled. It is frustrating. It’s sounds cliche, but I just truly try to live one day at a time and take each day as it comes. Sometimes each minute. I try to remember the words of Jesus when He said, (paraphrasing) “None of us can add any more time to our life. We have no promise of tomorrow. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” I think the Lord wants us to just live each and every day for Him and to lay ALL of our cares on HIM as He cares for us. I heard it said awhile back that, “we are not equipped to carry ANY burdens except to the cross and then leave them there.” That’s why Jesus said, “My yoke is easy and My burden is light.” Wanting to escape from our problems is normal. I agree, IF something catastrophic happened, people MAY wake up. Doubtful. It will take A LOT at this point. But then MANY will also be in hell. None of us want that. It’s tough. As a man, I know I’m accountable to answer for myself, my family and as a watchman. The Lord has certain requirements for husbands and wives. We each have to just do our best to serve Him as He requires in whatever capacity that is. Ultimately, we will all have to give account. That’s how I try and live my life. I want to be able to say, I was the best husband, father, friend and watchman… Read more »
June 15, 2016 1:24 pm

It does, a lot. Thank you.

Anon
Anon
June 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Mary,
I am actually in a very similar situation being that I am eager for what’s to come (judgement) as it may change my wife. I am in between a rock and a hard place as my wife is using the family law system through false allegations of abuse to completely control me in every way. I constantly have to repent for my thoughts because the attacks against me are continual.

My advice: Submit wholly to God in every way and trust that His plan for you and your spouse will come into fruition. Don’t get down on yourself for your spouses actions and pray, forgive; pray, forgive; pray, forgive……..

This probably sounds like generic advice but it helps me if I truly put your heart into it.

June 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Generic but true……Thank you.

flea
flea
June 14, 2016 10:56 am
Mary, Dr Phil mentions the statistics in one of his books that 1 out of every 2 marriages in America ends in divorce, but only 1 in 10,000 marriages of couples that pray together, ends in divorce. If you can convince your husband to start every day with bible study and prayer, together with you (if you are prepared to), your marriage will be transformed. The amount of healing and mutual love generated is directly proportional to the amount of quiet time you have. After about 50 – 60 minutes an intense love for each other settles on both of you, often within seconds or a minute or two from each other. You do not have to pray out loud, but can do so quietly. As your relationship gets healed, you can consider praying out loud or not. This is the best kept secret of the church, mainly because very few of the pastors knows about it or applies it. The advice given in books and DVD’s on relationships are often of very limited value – it often focuses on the external, on techniques. As a Christian you can experience the change that makes a real difference – that which is on the inside. A person with proper quiet time and the same person without proper quiet time, are two different persons for the duration of a day. Richard Wurmbrand and his fellow believers were brutally tortured in a Romanian jail for their faith. Prisoners would be tortured to the point of death (red hot metal rods pushed through their bodies, beaten unconscious, bones broken, etc), then treated by a doctor and allowed to recover, just to be tortured again to the point of death – month after month, year after year. They spend most of their time in the… Read more »
June 15, 2016 1:30 pm

I can’t even imagine what those men went thru. Thank you for your advice.

Thia
Thia
June 14, 2016 9:18 am
I’m going to tell you something and I hope it helps. I have only told a couple of people this story but I think this might help. Don’t make any decisions about your marriage out of anger. Pray for peace and love to come over you and your husband. My husband and I almost got a divorce several years ago. He became very abusive when I was pregnant with our second child. I was too pregnant and weak to defend myself… Also, emotionally exhausted. When I gave birth and my health bounced back, I had an attitude of “It’s on, ******.” I was so angry and I almost pulled the plug. It didn’t matter that he humbly apologized and asked for forgiveness. It didn’t matter that he was so ashamed of himself that he couldn’t look me in the eye. I wanted to ruin his life just like I felt he ruined mine while I was pregnant. I wanted him to suffer and have to pay all his life for what he had done to me. My plan was to make his life miserable and then divorce him and take his children away from him. I was so full of hatred. Anything I could think of to make him miserable, I did. And, he took it. He never complained and took my abuse. He felt he deserved it. This only made my rage and abuse worse. I made a point to look at him constantly but I only glared at him. At that point in time, I hated him. Full on hate! But, then I realized I was making myself miserable as well. I was just as bad or even worse than he ever thought about being. Plus, I was going I make my children suffer as well. It was… Read more »
June 15, 2016 1:22 pm

Yes, I will do that….Peace Love, and Understanding. Thank you so much.

Shelley
Shelley
June 14, 2016 7:54 pm

Mary i was listening to a word from Joannie Stahl on the Rick Wiles show and felt her words from the Lord was speaking directly to me, I wept. God says they wont be a burden to us anymore, He wants all our attention to be on Him in these coming days. The devil wants to keep us and our minds busy with the woes of our lives. We need to be free to think on God and hear only him for the days ahead. Give your husband to the Lord. I have a long story about living with a not so nice man. So I understand. And i am sorry you have to go through this. Please be at peace. Try to listen to the interview on trunews, it might speak to your heart as well. Hugs to you from a sister in Christ.

June 15, 2016 1:32 pm

Thank you and I will find it and listen to it. Thank you!

Shawn
Shawn
June 14, 2016 9:41 am

Praying for you Mary and your husband. May he call to Jesus from the coming change.

Diana
Diana
June 14, 2016 9:28 am

Mary,If you could email.me I would like to reply to you .This is a sensitive situation and I can share my testimony and scriptures only.Not open for debate to all on this site…blessings to you today. Ask James for my email if you would want to email…..

June 15, 2016 1:37 pm

I will, thank you.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 14, 2016 8:23 am
I agree wholeheartedly, Matt. The poem the Holy Spirit gave you has been one of the things I have often referred to regarding what to prepare for and when. I was communicating with a fellow Z3’er when the subject of July came up as well as your poem. We’re not done with June yet and unfortunately I do not believe we get out of June without AT LEAST one more MAJOR event. Whether it be terror, disaster or financially related, I do not know. Possibly a combination. However, if you go to http://www.downdetector.com and search EBT, you will see and read that EBT/SNAP benefits have still not been given to MANY people around the country. Certain people receive their benefits at different times of the month, (from what I’ve read) so we may not see riots immediately. But I am reminded of what Pastor Shane Warren said he was shown in a vision of MANY Americans holding up signs that read, “I WANT MY ENTITLEMENTS.” Then they got violent in the hopes that would get the government’s attention. It does in his vision. But not tgw way they want. Martial Law and FEMA camps are enacted as a result of the civil unrest. Are we in that timeframe? I think we are. For MANY people, they are going on 2 weeks without benefits. Regarding July. I think July is the month of red, Pastor Faircloth referred to in his post, “In the Month of Red, Blood will be Shed.” A z3’er reminded me the July birthstone is a ruby. I think of red on July. Fireworks, the stripes on our flag, everyone wears red in July. Red is everywhere over July 4th weekend. We know they may try and instill a new US REPUBLIC over July 4th weekend which will… Read more »
June 14, 2016 11:02 am

Ken, when the SSI, SSD, and Cash Assistance gets cut off, it’s going to be mayhem. I can see the riots, looting, and the stealing, in lower income communities go full throttle.

Diana
Diana
June 15, 2016 4:54 am

Matt,this is a bit off the subject. .But I wanted to see if you had followed up on the Orlando shooting.I don’t have a t.very so I pickup news when I can.But I observed through youtube,etc. That the shooting was a false flag…no doubt about it.So they had their crisis actors on seen again…just like the other false flags they put on…Sandy hook being one…So I wonder what they have planned for Florida. I just moved from st.Petersburg to another state …..I pray for those in Florida. ..

Javita
Javita
June 15, 2016 9:55 am
Beth
Beth
June 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Will Medicaid health insurance get cutt off as well?

June 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Beth, at some point if you live long enough, insurance companies will be no more, and the medical field will be ran by the government, and only approved people will get treatment.

Country Girl
Country Girl
June 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Yes, we are in red season. But I am still believing the month of red, blood will be shed, is the month of Elul on the Hebrew calendar. See site http://www.esoteric.net (12 Tribes of Israels Colors) for the color code of Hebrew months. This year, it is September 4-October 2. I am believing God will stick with His color code.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Makes sense. You’re probably right. I just can’t get bloodshed in July out of my mind. Hope I’m wrong and you’re right. Saw a creepy movie poster for “The Purge: Election Year” opening July 1st. Another one had a picture of a guillotine to advertise the movie. Disturbing to say the least. I’ve just got a bad feeling about July.

Country Girl
Country Girl
June 14, 2016 3:05 pm

We can still have blood shed every month going forward. I think Elul blood shed may be on a magnified scale. Let’s hope not!

June 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Ken, yet we have an incident in Amarillo, TX Wal-Mart, right now. This month isn’t over.

Chad Brundy
June 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Yeah and no one is reporting the guys name which I have and also that he has arabic writings in his truck and on his shirt under his Walmart shirt

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Thanks, Matt. I’ll check into that.

Marilee
Marilee
June 14, 2016 9:09 pm

Here’s a dream with the color red. I like all the notes before the comments. The main interpretation of red is “code red”, being on High alert. The Lord is coming sooner than we think.
“RED Dream and Interpretation” (WARNING!!!)‏ – JUNE 2016
Sheep of God Maurice

Bobbi Mercer
June 14, 2016 9:40 am
Regarding “the bathroom” stuff……it is the spiritual warfare with Baal. (evil imaginations from the heart)-which ALL of us are engaged in, or should be: 2 Corth. 10:5..Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 2 Kings 10:27…And they brake down the image of Baal, and brake down the house of Baal, and made it a draught house unto this day. 2 Kings 9…Jehu defeats the “mistress of witchcrafts”, that “spirit of whoredoms”, which sets up Baal worship…….And it came to pass, when Joram saw Jehu, that he said, Is it peace, Jehu? And he answered, What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?.. This is the carnal mind, mind of the flesh ,in EVERY human being…….Romans 8:7..Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. Jer 6:14…They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. And the last verse IS the state of His Body…..and the healing repentance that He is calling us to. Much love and healing to all my brothers and sisters in the Name which is above ALL Names…Jesus Christ……Remember, it’s NOT how you pronounce it….If you are English…and saved by the name Jesus; Hebrew – Yeshua , etc. Remember it is His Blood Sacrifice ALONE that redeems us…AND in His knowing us! Stern warning to all of us: Matthew 7:21-23:Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in… Read more »
Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
June 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Sadu Sundar Selvaraj states that spiritual gifts are exactly that, GIFTS. No indication of spirituality. “You can end up in Hell with your gifts” (Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’).

Sujit
Sujit
June 23, 2016 4:32 am

I was meditating on Acts 19:28–34 this morning. This is what I received:

I laugh at the gods of the land. In the day of their destruction let the people (I thought I heard “Americans” but am not sure) call on their gods to save them.

Please pray over this. I prayed asking God to have mercy in the midst of judgment.