Big drop in Bitcoin prices could be coming soon.

This provides an update to my previous post regarding a coming steep move up in Bitcoin prices. I am attempting to put the various price movements in chronological order, which is challenging because no dates have been revealed.

Since sharing the graph I saw on Saturday, I’ve received new information, which has convinced me there’s a steep drop coming ahead of the steep move up.

Futures Contract Expirations:

Until recently, crypto currency traders have enjoyed a pure market, free from manipulation, like equity markets used to be. The absence of outside interference allows technical analysis to accurately identify patterns and predict prices. Unfortunately, this pure market appears to have been stained in December 2017 when two major exchanges launched futures contract trading, the CBOE on December 10 and the CME one week later on December 17, which by amazing coincidence was the same day Bitcoin’s price reached an all time high of $20,089.

Actually, it was no coincidence that Bitcoin prices started dropping as soon as Wall Street investors opened large short positions and no coincidence the price hit bottom on the same day CBOE’s initial contracts expired, dropping to $9,402 on January 17. (Source: coinmarketcap.com)

Futures traders made big profits shorting Bitcoin as the price dropped 53% in one month, but it appears they aren’t done yet. Although CBOE traders took their profits and closed most of their contracts by the January 17 expiration date, CME contracts don’t expire until this Friday, January 26. The chart below shows the drop in CBOE contracts and the remaining large number of open CME contracts, which indicates many large investors are still expecting to cash in on lower Bitcoin prices.

Rather than winding down, CME Bitcoin shorts have continued increasing, getting more aggressive with each passing week. (Source: zerohedge.com) Futures traders could have taken big profits when the price dropped to $9,402 on January 17, but instead, large numbers of CME contracts remained open, perhaps because they’re expecting another big drop in the price, which might be larger than before because CME trading volume is larger than CBOE.

After futures traders are done driving prices down, their next move will likely be driving them back up with long contracts, which would put upward pressure on prices. Yet, CBOE traders who closed their contracts by the January 17 expiration have been slow to open new ones, indicating they’re not convinced prices are moving up yet. So the small number of CBOE open contracts and the large number of CME open contracts appear to be telling us a lot of heavy hitters are expecting another drop.

Prophetic Confirmations:

Yesterday, Z3er Stu shared a prophetic dream he received Saturday morning regarding Bitcoin prices.

Well, just now I woke up and saw in my dream BTC drop to $5_94 (below $6k) before it jolted up again. I believe I am being led to wait for BTC to hit the low of $6k ($5_94 is what I saw) before I can ride the up wave of the BTC/USD pair, which I haven’t traded in a while because I’ve been on the alt coins train.

I saw the gradual drop (already in motion) as the line crossed the $6k mark. But then it quickly rose back past $6k and that’s when I decided (in the dream) to ride the up wave.  So, I think wave 3 starts in the region of $5_94. I honestly think we’re dropping to a new BTC low for the year. i.e. it’s time for your second man on the ground to come into play?

The day before, Friday, January 19, Stu shared a short vision he received, posting this comment, “Woke up with a very faint vision of BTC @ $6k.”

After seeing Stu’s comment, I looked at historical Bitcoin prices and was amazed to find the trend line supports the price he saw, just a little below $6,000, as shown below.

I think Stu might be right about the second man I saw in my dream. The timing of that dream on January 15 coincided perfectly with the start of the big drop down, so I think the first man represented that drop. He was standing on top of a ladder trying to pull me down with a second man standing behind him, down on the ground. I believe the second man represented a second drop coming after the first drop, which supports what Stu saw in his dream and his vision. No dates were revealed, but it now appears the second man might be showing up sooner rather than later.

After seeing Stu’s comments yesterday, I sought the Lord about it. During my prayer time, I saw a graph showing the price of Bitcoin. At first, it was moving sideways and even a little higher, but then started dropping gradually, like Stu described. Then it dropped steeply before bouncing almost straight up. Then it reversed back down a little before continuing to rise, but not as steep as the first move up. The forecast shown on the right side of the graph above is based on what I saw, but this is a daily graph, so the moves are compressed and the initial sideways and upwards movement does not show up. The graph I saw was more likely hourly. This is just a rough rendering of what I saw and assumes it is coming next, which is just an assumption that might be wrong since that was not revealed. I did not see any prices, so please don’t expect the actual price to turn at the levels shown.

Based on the upcoming CME futures expiration date on January 26, I think this drop might happen by then, but it might be at a later date since no dates were revealed. Another possibility is between January 30 and February 28, as revealed to Z3 News Contributor Christopher Harris in a dream. Whenever it is, I saw the price bounce back up quickly and move much higher, so for anyone who already owns crypto currencies, perhaps the safest approach is holding on through the downturn because any losses should be recovered quickly.

Another confirmation comes from Z3 News Contributor Phanuel. On January 16, he posted the following comment, “I saw BTC @ $7590 this morning (no dates shown).”

$7590 has not yet been fulfilled, but perhaps it is not a turning point, just a price point along the way to Stu’s $6,000 target.

Regardless of whether the drop happens next or at some later date, I am still expecting the price to rise steeply to $19,134, based on the graph and price I saw on Saturday. That price is close to the 1.618 Fibonacci target, which is a great confirmation, but it is not necessarily a turning point. Phanuel saw Bitcoin at $27,000, which is close to the 2.618 Fibonacci target, so perhaps it goes all the way up to that level.

Prophetic insights often reveal partial information, which makes it challenging to put them in the right chronological order. The assumptions I’ve made here might be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing. My recommendation is to seek God for His instructions on what to do.

January 24, 2018 12:24 PM

A Perfect Storm is brewing
1. SPX is topping
2. Dollar index is bottoming
3. 10 year treasury over 2.6%
4. Cryptos above to go parabolic
5. FBI and DOJ about to be judged
6. Indictments coming
7. Praise God. He is GREAT.

Corey
Corey
January 27, 2018 1:10 AM

Hi Phanuel, besides the $0.66 figure that James saw for ETN, do you think VERI at $535 might be the only other marker indicating that we’re at the top of the third wave for cryptos? Do you think it’s possible that we’ll see $27,048 in BTC and $800 in LTC sometime after the crash instead? Since VERI is a lot closer to $535 than BTC and LTC are to their next targets, I’m getting the feeling that we’ll arrive at VERI $535 much sooner than we’ll arrive at $27,048 in BTC and $800 in LTC. For instance, LTC would have to more than quadruple in value to get to $800, which I think could take at least several weeks/months, whereas VERI at $535 could possibly be reached in a matter of days. What do you think? Thanks.

January 27, 2018 11:04 AM

Hi Corey
It is very possible for LTC to get to $800… and it can get there in less than a week once it starts moving. Same with bitcoin @27478. They top at different times. Remember the VERI at 535 is a plateau meaning it can go higher but the overall graph plateaus.

January 27, 2018 11:12 AM

Update Cryptos and SPX
1. I think Wave 3 of 5 has began. We need to hold above 11300 to confirm. This is the most bullish wave of the cycle.

2. I looked at SPX chart. I still think it’s Wave 5 of 5 based on prophetic revelation. It is possible we topped and it’s possible we go higher. All the waves are extreme Fibonacci extensions. Looking at the chart we can top at the following numbers (if Top isn’t 2872).
2891
2895
2898
2899
2905
All these are extreme extensions.

Stu
Stu
January 26, 2018 7:14 AM

The conditions are looking good.
Check out the revamped Kraken exchange
A blend of Cobinhood and Tradingview, it is awesome!

Richard
Richard
January 24, 2018 2:18 PM

Hallelujah brother!

Casey Toda
Casey
January 25, 2018 4:22 AM

Worth listening to and praying about for both crypto and stock markets. Summary from Lindsey Williams latest information release for 2018: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5h2huw2mM

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 26, 2018 9:32 PM

Casey, I just watched the youtube post you commented on about Lindsey Williams summarized predictions for 2018 and beyond. In a nutshell, cryptos will be booming, BOOMING, while Trump is in office. The stock market will continue to melt up. Gold and silver will remain stable. Also, there will not be much change with oil and gas prices. US is sitting on biggest oil reserve up by Alaska and will become largest oil exporter. Don’t rely on pension funds, social security, and insurance companies. Unforeseen (by elites) Trump victory changed the trajectory for America for the good. Panic will ensue, crypto and stock markets will crash, and NWO will be installed when Trump’s time is over. It would have happened quickly if Hillary had become President.

These predictions do not negate temporary market crashes. Invest while there is time and outpouring of blessings for God’s Kingdom. Pray for Donald Trump. God bless.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
January 27, 2018 8:16 AM

Lindsey Williams has been wrong for a long time now

Richard
Richard
January 27, 2018 9:31 AM

On the contrary, after a year of Trump in office and looking at the stock market I’ve often looked back to evaluate the prophets of our time to assess their accuracy. There are only a few people who called for a huge market rise last year, and Lindsey called for a market melt up. I myself was cheated out of substantial gains listening to too many messages of fear. I’m not blaming anyone but my own lack of discernment here. I had a hard time believing the market would go much higher than 20k and I thought Lindsey was crazy at that point. Of course we are now way beyond that. An honest fact based review of Lindsey probably puts him in the top 3 to 5 in our time.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 12:46 PM

Prophetic messages of coming market crashes aren’t voices of fear. Getting the timing and order of which us first is tricky, but doesn’t mean it was “wrong”. SNS

Corrine
Corrine
January 27, 2018 11:15 AM

Hi Richard! That’s interesting… I think it is good to try and discern which prophets are accurate. Who else from your own research into prophets in your opinion has proven to be accurate? Blessings. Corrine

Richard
Richard
January 29, 2018 8:59 PM
At this point I’m heavily leaning toward Hank Kunneman, Mark Taylor and Dr. Patricia Green. The first two might be viewed by some as more positive prophets, but if you look closely at their messages they do squarely include judgment from God as well. I do like plenty of others, but just haven’t seen their accuracy come to fruition yet. However, not as well known, but I believe that probably the greatest prophetic voice of our time is Pastor Danny Nalliah of Catch The Fire Ministries in Melbourne, Australia. Too much to say, except his vision is astounding. Disclaimer: I’m sure there are others that I just don’t know about, and for most I just know their track record. Lastly, the most helpful prophetic voice for me in the last year has been our own Phanuel. He doesn’t even realize how much he has helped me to stand in faith, believing that my prayers would be answered. Honestly, sometimes I get tired of all this crypto-nonsense and what I really want is God to invade our country, clean up our corrupt government and establish this country as righteous again in God’s eyes. Phanuel has help me to come from groaning to rejoicing (When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan – Prov. 29:2), with his messages about Trump coming into power and cleaning house, and the previous evil corrupt system being crushed. If that happens (and it will) I’ll be rejoicing with a new song for a year (maybe forever!), even if my cryptos go to Zero – lol. Thanks Phanuel! You’re having a true impact. There are many others who have been a blessing here, with much encouragement and friendship, so please don’t feel slighted. For many I just haven’t seen their track… Read more »
January 24, 2018 12:25 PM

*cryptos about to (error)

Tim
January 24, 2018 12:32 PM

Excuse my ignorance but what does parabolic mean?

ed h
January 24, 2018 2:24 PM

Tim,
Imagine a hockey stick standing vertically. Has a long slight curve and then goes straight up.

Sujit Thomas
January 24, 2018 4:51 PM

Now that’s a great analogy, Ed! In all my years in Math classes plotting parabolas on graphs, I never likened one to a hockey stick!

January 24, 2018 4:54 PM

Sometimes the most simple make the .most sense.

Tim Wilson
Tim Wilson
January 24, 2018 2:44 PM

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
January 22, 2018 12:19 PM

Isaiah 41:8-14 NASB
[8] “But you, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, Descendant of Abraham My friend, [9] You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you. [10] ‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ [11] “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored; Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish. [12] “You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them, Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent. [13] “For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ [14] “Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you,” declares the LORD, “and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

As a newbie in the crypto world I have a lot of questions that I have been asking my Heavenly Father… I read the above verse this morning as I was spending time with Him. Three times in these few verses He tells me (us) that He will help me (us)… Don’t look around anxiously, trust Him, look to Jesus and the leading of the Holy Spirit. Reading these Words this morning almost brought me to tears. He is so GOOD to me (us).

Worship the Lord God Almighty with me….. 🙂

January 22, 2018 9:11 PM

Hi all,

I wouldn’t get too bearish here personally, we’ve already fallen 10k in the BTC price so another potential 4k drop isn’t that dramatic.

The time to hear a word from the Spirit about selling or going short has somewhat passed now. The difficulty with bearish words now is that they become increasingly difficult to distinguish from the natural mind and from fear after a month of falling prices. I recall someone, I think possibly Maria Conwell, sharing a word about going short BTC in the middle of Dec after it had been breaking new highs. Although I didn’t receive confirmation personally (and so didn’t act) I recall it really got my attention.

Even just looking at the hard numbers received prophetically the risk reward profile of a price range between 6k-25k argues for essentially staying long at 10k. Add this to our historically very poor prophetic visibility of near term price action and staying long is even more compelling. The time line is also getting increasingly problematic if this wave is to continue falling further and yet another up wave (possibly two) is going to complete soon (confidence takes time rebuild).

Don’t forget 1,000 fold return is huge and jumping in and out hastily in an effort to improve on it is likely to end up actually eroding it. I liked the word “Don’t listen to the snake, he is trying to steal your stake.” we have to always be weary of this.

Selling when led (free from all the noise in the natural) after receiving a given a time frame or a given high not yet realised is the safer option…

Christopher Harris
January 23, 2018 3:52 PM

Just letting everyone know I had a dream this morning (described in more detail in comment below) which led me to get back in. I had received a dream and my friend received a dream about a possible correction so I moved out of the market. However, the dream this morning was clearly telling me to get back in. Perhaps the correction to $6,000 will happen but I’m not to worry about it. I saw we’re heading up to $30,000 or so before a crash to $2,000 to $3,000 then heading up past $60,000 (BTC prices), right before I woke up. Apologies as it’s clear the Lord was leading me back to stay in the market.

I viewed my dream and my friends dream as an indicator to get out of the market, but the Lord told me this morning to stay in and is consistent with what I received earlier of “hold and focus on prayer”. The advice from the Lord didn’t change, but I thought the dream myself and my friend received was indicating a correction and we should exit but I didn’t get clear direction from the Lord so I shouldn’t have acted. I got that direction this morning and it was to get back in and hold. Apologies for bringing confusion. I believe the third wave will start soon and go up very high before the coming crash. May God bless you, Christopher.

January 23, 2018 4:37 PM

Thanks for sharing Chis, well done getting back in without a loss.

In my prayer time I felt I heard to take some profit around Feb 19 when BCH is around 7k. That would seem to confirm what you and others have seen, if both those conditions are met I will also be looking to book some profits.

Christopher Harris
January 24, 2018 8:17 AM
Yes I’m glad the Lord showed me my mistake clearly, the very next day after I sold (praise Him!). The market could still go down and reach the numbers seen, but my mistake was believing the Lord led me to sell. He showed me a dream and my friend a dream that I interpreted meant a short term correction, which may be true (or our dreams could be about a coming movement), but even still the Lord hadn’t given me clear indication to sell, so I shouldn’t have acted. If we get this drop then I am not to worry about it and focus on the coming third wave up to 30k. This was a good lesson for me that the Lord is giving me guidance on these things and not to act without clear direction from Him. This is why it is so important to seek the Lord regarding what decisions you take with these things, as I try to mention in a lot of comments I make here to encourage others to seek the Lord for guidance. Colossians 3:17 NKJV “And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.” and Colossians 3:23 NKJV “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men”. I believe the Lord wants us to trust in Him and lean on Him in all ways, whether this be financially related or anything else. 7K in Bitcoin Cash is a big rise (over 4x), so is 30k in BTC. If BTC rises to 30k the alts will likely rise more than 3x. My investment is still ETN/XLM and small in RDD and believe some or part of the big short term movements the… Read more »
Christopher Harris
January 26, 2018 7:39 AM

Made a youtube video about my dreams and updates regarding cryptos and price movements, sharing here, God bless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU300Tz_mLw

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 26, 2018 12:38 PM

Christopher, I signed up on Binance and put your referral ID: 21879880. God bless.

JohnMc
JohnMc
January 26, 2018 10:46 AM

Just watched it and shared it – Blessings, Thanks Christopher

Joseph
Joseph
January 26, 2018 8:33 PM

Christopher
A little bit off topic but after checking your YouTube channel I thought you might be interested in this link if you do not know about it already. Click on the DareToPrepare.Com on the main page.
There you can either order the book or the online version is free.

Christopher Harris
January 24, 2018 8:52 AM

Interesting Weiss ratings agency giving investment ratings to cryptos, apparently (not sure if confirmed) leaked report: https://steemit.com/weiss/@matbest/weiss-crypto-ratings-leak-ranked-by-market-cap interestingly Stellar XLM A-

Christopher Harris
January 24, 2018 8:53 AM

Ah probably shouldn’t have posted, not sure if it’s true or not, apparently the ratings are coming out in a day or so. Not sure what it will do to market, just sharing.

Christopher Harris
January 24, 2018 9:17 AM

http://finance.weissratings.com/crypto/ Ah apologies the first link was incorrect.

Leon
January 26, 2018 3:37 PM

The crash will be after the blue moon on Jan 31…. won’t get back in until after the 40 day testing period

January 24, 2018 12:30 AM

Julz,
Thanks for sharing that date. I believe we need to watch Cob on Feb 22 as well.

john_nz
john_nz
January 23, 2018 6:14 PM

Thanks Julz – that pretty interesting – that is about a 434% rise from current levels. Neurobot sees BCH moving up in next week to 2200 level (from current 1650) along with 4-5X rise in XRP (Ripple) – will have to see. Perhaps that Feb 19 date you recieved corresponds to Phanuel’s marker – beginning of wave 4 — QUOTE: 5. Wave 4 of 5 should drop to 16,000-18,000 endquote ENDQUOTE – after which we go up to 27-30K – then park funds before big drop. Praying for crystal clarity as these events draw near – cheers

January 23, 2018 12:01 AM

Amen Julz,
I did a TA on the long term BTC if we draw a parabolic curve on the resistance and the support points it has been trading in the channel for a long time even with the crazy swings. I consider these dips a blessing and a buying opportunity.

Z3Mining
January 23, 2018 5:34 AM

Some key dates to look out for:
Mid to late Feb with Chinese New Year being over
Mid April once (U.S.) tax season is over

January 23, 2018 12:19 AM

Thanks Ed, with the dramatic increased adoption rates I think you’re right, parabolic technical analysis makes sense.

January 23, 2018 12:58 AM

Julz,
i like your level headed comments. They are a calm through the storm. I hold a core position and try to add more by either buying on the dips or swing trading the highs and lows.

MOSES
MOSES
January 23, 2018 1:51 AM
So Julz, are you hanging onto your crypto coins? Are you expecting the prophetic highs in XLM, ETN, RDD and others to fulfill their high prophetic price targets around the same time? It makes sense that the prophetic coins will all reach their prophetic highs around the same time as we mostly see the highs of these cryptos occurring around the same time….. But I feel there are two kinds of people on this blog. There are those who are trying to build their wealth by starting with a small amount and then trying to move into and out of the markets at the right times to build their wealth. There are other people who started with more money and are willing to stick in the markets until the prophetic highs have been reached and know that at the prophetic highs they will have quite a bit of wealth built from this market. Julz said: “Selling when led (free from all the noise in the natural) after receiving a given a time frame or a given high not yet realized is the safer option…” But isn’t that what people on this blog are trying to do? But it is all so confusing and the likelihood of people putting all the numbers into the right places on the time line and getting it right for trading in and out of the markets is very unlikely. So the solution is to wait for a market top at some point in the future, and the market top should come from revelation about the final market top. I think ETN at $60 a coin would be the final market top for me, and at that time I would be selling all cryptos I own. TRON (TRX) at $20:00 per coin (Maria got this by… Read more »
January 23, 2018 3:42 AM

Hi Moses,

Yes I’m fully in the markets at this point and added recently. Not sure if the trading strategy differs depending on the size of your stack, you might be right. I would have thought it was easier to stay unemotional and buy the dips when less is at risk.

Lower price targets given after a 50% fall when the news flow is negative may well be fulfilled. Don’t get me wrong I have no insight here, in the natural both momentum and sentiment are certainly all pointing in that direction.

My personal expectation of God speaking however is a word that seems unlikely or impossible and requires faith to trade and then brings glory to God once fulfilled. After a 50% fall when people are being bombarded with negative news and battling fear and anxiety it’s easy to make a rash trading decision after reading threads like this one. Selling after a 50% fall may work out and no one (least of all me) can rule it out as being an instruction from the Spirit.

I felt pressed to write this however to provide some balance for those who were being called to hold on to promises they were given that led them to buy into this market in the first place.

If you are selling now at a loss either the word you received that led you to buy was false or the words on this thread prompting you to sell are false. Both cannot be true, God is always good.

January 22, 2018 9:50 PM

Just a few thoughts for those concerned about moving their coins away from exchanges and into private wallets.

Private wallets makes sense for long term coin storage (or mining rewards) but if you are anticipating a massive crypto crash caused by exchange failures moving to cash beforehand is your only haven. When MtGox failed people on the exchange lost almost everything but even those with private wallets still lost 90% of their value as the markets crashed.

Philip -Sydney
Philip -Sydney
January 22, 2018 10:03 PM

Yes.Julz, I nearly lost my Solaris coins as a file cleaner on my PC deleted a critical file. thankfully I located the wallet.dat file after a sleepless night.
It was a valuable lesson

MOSES
MOSES
January 23, 2018 6:31 PM

Julz said: “Private wallets and cold storage actually impede your ability to react quickly to bad news and switch to cash. They also increase the very real risk of losing your coins to hackers, hardware failures or human error.”

My reply: But if you use private wallets that are open source and where you hold the private key and password, and they are backed up, then they are safer than exchanges which can be hacked and have system failures etc…. Those are the kind of private wallets I use and so they are safer than exchanges although they do impede one from reacting to bad news, but if we hold prophetic coins in those private wallets we are holding for long term anyway.

Thanks, MOSES – Let My People Go !!!

January 23, 2018 6:59 PM

By impede I mean you have first transfer the coins from your wallet to an exchange in order to convert to cash (Bitcoin and ETH networks tend to jam and add delays during high volume days when markets panic).

I would challenge your thinking on this “they are safer than exchanges which can be hacked and have system failures etc…”

Your home PC has far less cyber security than a major exchange, a hacker only has to implant spyware or key logger malware to steal your private keys and passwords. Your PC also has far less robust hardware, less contingency fall backs and is far more prone to system failures than a major exchange…

MOSES
MOSES
January 23, 2018 10:29 PM

I was not thinking about my home computer when I made my reply, but only about the actual wallet itself compared with the exchange. I also would think there must be a way for someone to protect their private keys and passwords on their computer so they can not be stolen by spyware and logger malware. If we find that solution then I stick with my statement that open source wallets can be safer than exchanges.

I would also like to add that keeping your coins on exchanges requires far less work than putting them into a wallet. That is what I see as the biggest downside of keeping coins in wallets providing you have the skill to prevent spyware and key logger malware from stealing your private keys and passwords.

I have always been told to keep my coins in a wallet for added security, and this must be from those who know that we can protect our private keys and passwords so they can not be stolen. There is some tremendous security available now for people who want to put it into use.

January 24, 2018 1:07 AM

True the wallets themselves are rock solid, it’s the hardware and the users themselves that make it vulnerable. It’s those two things you essentially outsource to experts when you leave coins on an exchange.

If you have good cyber security habits and good computers with backups held at different locations you’re conventional wisdom stands. You will still however be the last out the door in a market crash, those on the exchanges already will execute first.

I just hear too many stories of people losing coins due the issues discussed above when they would have been fine if they had left their coins on the exchange. Ironically it’s often the result of some well meaning individual telling them the exchanges can’t be trusted and their coins are not safe.

Marnie
Marnie
January 24, 2018 2:50 AM

That was the first thing a network security/ network engineer told me when I mentioned I would be investing in crypto- don’t leave coins on an exchange. His reason — he lost his bitcoin that was on Mt. Gox. So maybe that’s why people believe exchanges aren’t safe. However, we do have the word that came through Christine Beadsworth about the 32 exchanges going down overnight. So while I have some of my coins on binance and Cryptopia, I will be seeking, inquiring from, and listening to the Lord’s guidance — as I’m sure others will be as well — about when it’s time to move them off.

Richard
Richard
April 23, 2018 6:52 PM

Ed and I were looking at the number of exchanges a few months ago, and the number of exchanges using USDT was 23. Now it’s 27, plus Cobinhood is not even shown. So we are now at a minimum of 28 exchanges using USDT. We are getting very close to 32. Something to watch…
You can find this information by typing in USDT on Coinmarketcap.com

January 24, 2018 6:03 PM

Yes MtGox is certainly the reason for most of the fear, it was very unprofessional and poorly run but unfortunatley it’s given all exchanges since a bad name.

I personally rate Bittrex, Binance, Crytopia and Cobinhood very highly. They are nothing like MtGox…

Ali
Ali
January 22, 2018 10:40 PM

How do you suggest we move them to cash?

January 22, 2018 10:46 PM

By using a local exchange that trades your currency pair (BTC/USD or BTC/AUD or BTC/GBP or BTC/NZD) and then withdrawing it back into your bank account.

Presumably you’ve already used this method when you first converted your cash in crypto, exactly the same process but in reverse.

Ali
Ali
January 22, 2018 11:04 PM

Do we get taxed if we transfer it back to say coinbase or GDAX?

ed h
January 24, 2018 10:56 AM

Z3,
If you really want to add to your coins put in low buy orders at previous support levels. Had a buy order fill on Cob at .000351 . That is equal to .36 cents. Instant gains because now Cob is at .457 cents. Still have one open at .0003 that is the bottom of the candle on 1/6.
I keep these buys in place because all it takes is someone who is either done with Cob or it is a late buyer who is done losing money.You can do this with any coin.I hit the low on WAVES 2 days ago with this same strategy.

David
David
January 24, 2018 3:00 PM

Ed H,
When i try to register at cobinhood.com, it asks if I’m a New York resident,which i am. Do you think I can still buy COB on another exchange, instead from cobinhood.

Thanks,
David

January 24, 2018 3:05 PM

David.
Etherdelta is the place you want to go to buy Cob. I have found the best deals there.

David
David
January 24, 2018 6:05 PM

Thanks Ed, I was looking at that exchange.
GOD bless brother.

Christopher Harris
January 22, 2018 8:45 AM
Dear James thank you for this summation and insight. The analysis of the coming Jan 26th future expiration seems very important and given previous activity on Jan 17th implies a big correction. I want to quote from the previous thread about the recent dream I had and then share another my close friend had last night: “I had a dream last night but after the dream I felt like it was about cryptos. It was a bit abstract but I’ll share it. There were giant creatures around, a big dragon, and giant people they were attacking and I was fearful and went into a hole in the ground and hid there (like a tunnel in the ground). Then after a certain amount of time I jumped out of the hole and became a giant myself and started fighting off the creatures and overpowering them. Not sure exactly but my guess the fear and hiding in the hole was market is going down further, and then becoming a giant and fighting back was perhaps the 3rd wave up big rise. I’m not sure. Just thought I’d share.” That was my dream recently which could show the market going into a hole based on fear of dragon and giants (which to me may be Gov regulation), another member had a dream about red tape and bitcoin declining further. I believe if we experience this larger correction we will then enter the third wave for a big run up ($19,000 you saw James or higher), and I do believe there will be a big crash as well at the end of the third wave (Jan 30 to end of Feb I was shown and from my third wave dream crashing and fishing from the bottom). My friends dream last night was that she… Read more »
Christopher Harris
January 22, 2018 10:17 AM

Interesting is that the move down from 13,000 to 9,000 from the first futures expiring on the 17th of Jan began on the 15th (2 days prior). If this happens again the market could drop prior to the 26th. I decided to move my holdings into USDT. It could be the wrong decision (if it is I will lose coins buying later at higher prices) but seemed to be enough for me (dreams and different factors) suggesting a move down before the up. Please seek the Lord regarding any (or no) actions you should take.

Christopher Harris
January 23, 2018 3:44 PM

UPDATE 24/1/2018 – I’m back in.

I woke up the very last thing this morning.

I saw a digital clock type thing in my mind, and it was bitcoin prices. I saw it go up towards something like $30,000 and then it reset to 2,000 to 3,000 and then went up past 60,000.

My view is that the Lord is clearly telling me to stay in the market. I got back in, thankfully without a loss. My other dreams were NOT go ahead’s for me to get out of the market and I interpreted them wrong in my view (though the market may still go down before going up in wave 3). I apologise for anyone who was led to exit by my comments.

I believe I am to stay in the market and the massive third wave will happen soon (up to 30,000 or so I was shown), before the prices reset to $2,000-$3,000 (more confirmation of the crash I’ve been given between Jan 30 to end of Feb) then the prices will continue up past $60,000.

The part in the dream that shocked me and I knew I did the wrong thing was my friend told me “the prices went up” and I saw the numbers move.

Apologies brethren as my discussion and action based on those dreams was not accurate to me (what the Lord has shown me), because I must not have the interpretation right for those dreams.

With regard to seeing BTC hitting $6,000 this could still happen, but I’m meant to be in the market and holding. Just letting all know the guidance I got this morning. May God bless you.

January 23, 2018 3:56 PM

Hi Chris
confirmation to what was shared on Jan 21.

shalom

Christopher Harris
January 23, 2018 4:04 PM

Thank you Phanuel, we bounced at 10300 and 10100, so could be beginning of wave 3 of 5 up for your technical analysis, with targeting $24,000 to $27,000 as top? I wasn’t sure exact number I saw for the top this morning in the dream before it reset to $2,000 to $3,000 but it was something near $30,000 for BTC. Seems to fit. I don’t say we can’t keep going down more, but I know I should not have exited and the Lord was showing me something else with the other dream. God bless.

January 23, 2018 4:31 PM

Yes Chris I think so.
It broke a upper trendline today (10900). The numbers will get more accurate as we get actual data. $30,000 is possible depending on the size of Wave 3. I saw 27478 prophetically a while ago. I use a hybrid of dreams and vision with chart work.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 23, 2018 6:37 PM

Phanuel, I’m watching market cap in the 700s as a top for this wave and 6,000 btc as a bottom. I think that will precede the bigger up and down wave. I could be incorrect on that point. Just providing that for consideration. SNS

January 23, 2018 7:23 PM

SNS that is also a possibility. Watching it closely, I’m getting confirmation and signals that we bottomed.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 6:13 PM

It’s also possible the 700s seen by revelation is the interval up from 413B market cap. That would be a market cap 11-12B. So if we pushed into the 800s (negating the 700s as a top), that might be the meaning.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 27, 2018 6:14 PM

Oops 1,100~1,200 B I meant. SNS

Christopher Harris
January 22, 2018 11:15 AM

Yeah I thought her dream could be either the coming down from the third wave, or representing the move in BTC prices since we were at the recent top and coming down for 2 corrections. Not sure but wanted to share. God bless.

von17
von17
January 22, 2018 11:06 PM

thank you chris and james for your insights, really helpful to me

Z3Mining
January 22, 2018 4:26 PM

I don’t know if this helps, but some additional insight as of Jan 22nd, 2018. Crypto Investor is currently bearish and is holding off purchasing BTC until he sees another opening at around 8,300 USD. No timeframe was given.

January 23, 2018 3:57 PM

Repost from Jan 21 st.

Crypto market trend (Bitcoin as market leader)
1. Based on the prophetic and charts, I think we bottomed at 9211 (for now). I use BITSTAMP.
2. I think we completed wave 1 of wave 5 from 9211 to 13060….
3. We are currently in wave 2 of wave 5. We bounced off the 50 fibonacci level. It is possible we go lower to the 61.8 level (10600s) or the even the 76.4 level (10100s).
4. Wave 3 of 5 should take us to between 19,200 (1.618x) and 23,100 (2.618x)
5. Wave 4 of 5 should drop to 16,000-18,000
6. Wave 5 of 5 top at 24,000-27,000.
7. we need to cross and stay above $14,000 to confirm the uptrend.

these estimates will be adjusted based on the market action

shalom

David
David
January 23, 2018 6:17 PM

Phanuel,
Thanks for the overview, do you think its still good to add to LTC at around 185.00 or wait for a little more pullback. Thanks.

ed h
January 24, 2018 2:42 PM

David,
Not prophetic but here are some fib numbers on LTC.
261% $737
161% $572
100% $470
61.8% $407
38.2% $368
These are predictions based on Fib. That’s why LTC at the current price is a bargain. Buy a few at market and put some low buy orders in. The current low on Binance for LTC/BTC is .015945 so I would start there and go down.

David
David
January 24, 2018 8:13 PM

Ed H,

Thanks for taking the time to reply brother, greatly appreciated.

January 23, 2018 7:26 PM

Hi David
LTC at current prices is a great bargain.

David
David
January 23, 2018 7:28 PM

Thanks Phanuel.

Marnie
Marnie
January 23, 2018 5:22 PM

A big picture view like this is extremely helpful. Thank you Phanuel!

January 23, 2018 7:34 PM

You are welcome Marnie. This is a broad outline. I will be providing good points to take profits as I usually do.

Joseph
Joseph
January 22, 2018 4:12 PM

APMEX Now Accepting Bitcoin

This link might help to complete the circle

For more than 15 years, APMEX has been an industry leader and along the way has adapted to the growing needs of our customer base. As bitcoin becomes more popular and widely accepted as payment, we are thrilled to welcome the use of this cryptocurrency for buying Gold, Silver and other Precious Metals by integrating BitPay into our website.
With BitPay integration, APMEX customers can now pay using bitcoin for orders up to $250,000 and complete their order in seconds. Because bitcoin works like cash for the Internet, customers enjoy a quick process, as the only delay is in the “mining” required of all bitcoin purchases. Additionally, all eligible bitcoin orders will be processed and shipped within one business day of your payment’s clearing and processing with the QuickShip® guarantee (domestic orders only).
Buyers can make purchases with bitcoin at any time, from nearly anywhere, just as with most credit cards. International orders become significantly easier as cryptocurrency like bitcoin is accepted worldwide without conversion. Also, many customers prefer Bitcoin payment because of the anonymity offered by a blockchain purchase.
For a limited time, all bitcoin orders are eligible for a 4.0% cash discount, similar to orders paid with check or bank wire. Take advantage of this new payment type and the limited-time introductory pricing offer. Learn more about bitcoin or start shopping today!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Thanks, Joseph. Now JMbullion.com has competition.

“Bitcoin orders clear as soon as they are marked Paid in our system, which typically occurs within one (1) business day. Once the order is indicated as Paid, your bitcoin payment has been processed, and the order has entered the shipping queue.

Minimum: $100
Maximum: $250,000
Discount: 3%”

Joseph
Joseph
January 23, 2018 12:17 AM

I have used APMEX myself with a credit card with no problems.
After looking around I also came across the link below with a $50,000 maximum.
I cannot vouch for them. They are in New York

January 23, 2018 11:28 AM

FAZ
Bought my second batch today
Wherever this wave current crest, I think that is it. 2808 was the marker.

January 23, 2018 3:25 PM

Phanuel,
Check out this site. CoinCheckup.com.
Look up Cobinhood and click on the predictions. You be amazed at the numbers

January 23, 2018 3:34 PM

Ed H
Took a look. Good prices but still underestimated. I saw it up 7400 percent ( from $1.11).

MOSES
MOSES
January 23, 2018 6:16 PM

Phanuel:

Just to clarify, are you seeing the price of COB up 7,400 percent from a base of $1:11 which would create a price of _______?

Thanks for all that you do,

MOSES

January 23, 2018 7:27 PM

Moses
I shared a few days ago. Long term $80.

Corey
Corey
January 24, 2018 6:27 AM

Phanuel, did you see any SPX numbers above 2571?

January 24, 2018 8:25 AM

Hi Corey ,
I kept seeing 2800 a while back. This was when SPX was less than 2100. Now it is obvious it was SPX.

Corey
Corey
January 24, 2018 8:31 AM

Phanuel, the market looks like it’s going to open a lot higher today. I’m worried that FAZ will drop into the single digits today. One of my concerns is the possibility of the SPX going to 3000+ and the DOW going to 29K or 30K+ before the crash. What are your thoughts? Thanks.

January 24, 2018 9:41 AM

Corey
Don’t worry the market is going to drop. This is an extended last fifth wave. When it crests the market will drop.

January 24, 2018 10:33 AM

Corey,
I just looked at chart again. I still think it’s the last wave. It is possible it doesn’t crest till 2866. I’m going to add my third batch of FAZ.

shalom

Richard
Richard
January 24, 2018 10:17 AM

I sold all of my FAS today as a 15% gain in two weeks is impressive for an etf. I’m thinking about FAZ now.

taj
taj
January 23, 2018 5:32 PM

P, There has been many numbers floating around, could you refresh my memory on where you expect SPX to drop to when Faz $46 and Bit 2000 is hit. Shalom Amigo. taj

January 23, 2018 7:30 PM

Hi TAJ,
The numbers I’m watching for are 2510 and 2100. Possibly 2080.88. But in retrospect some of those numbers shared in the past were related to bitcoin. However, 2510 and 2100 are sure SPX.

Cam
Cam
January 23, 2018 5:00 PM

Phanuel,
What do you think the likelihood is that when the cryptos has it’s big crash where we see $2K BTC at the same time we see a correction in the market where FAZ goes to $46?

January 23, 2018 5:16 PM

Cam
that is the theory I have been working on since last fall. It’s like the perfect storm.

shalom

Cam
Cam
January 23, 2018 5:42 PM

Ok, yeah it could go down that way. That would be a blessing to be able to transfer the FAZ profits into the cryptos prior to them taking off….if it goes down like that. Thanks for all that you share on z3 brother!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 23, 2018 4:06 PM

Phanuel, what’s your plan at $46.56 ???Do you see a recovery to new highs after the downturn?

January 23, 2018 4:50 PM

Matt Nz
sell…..because it is heading to 30,000 and 40,000

Joe
Joe
January 24, 2018 9:23 AM

Phanuel
Gold at multi year high while Dollar index at multi year low. Going by Venezuelan experience blue chip stocks are excellent hedge against inflation and currency devaluation like precious metals. Getting out of FAZ at next crash you saw may be the last chance.

MOSES
MOSES
January 23, 2018 6:14 PM

Just to clarify, is Phanuel saying to sell FAZ because the DJIA (Dow) is going up to 30,000 to 40,000?

Sonia
Sonia
January 23, 2018 6:40 PM

Moses, Phanuel is saying that he will sell Faz at approx $ 46.56 (when equities will crash)… .because after the crash equities will go up again to 30,000 to 40,000 (while Faz will lose its value).
Hope this helps.

January 23, 2018 7:19 PM

Thanks for explaining Sonia.

Sonia
Sonia
January 23, 2018 7:37 PM

Phanuel, you are very welcome !
You are so in demand …and you have to answer so many different Questions …
I thought I should help you out by answering this one for you !
Shalom !

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 23, 2018 5:12 PM

Thanks 🙂

Joseph
Joseph
January 22, 2018 2:21 PM

Psalm 46:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

GAME’S UP? Panicky Bitcoin investors struggle to withdraw cash