Prophetic Vision Reveals God’s Judgment Falling on Central Texas as Purifying Fire from Heaven

I received the following message in an email last week from Z3er Lester Haines sharing a vision he received of fireballs falling in central Texas.

“Very early in the morning of April 4, 2017, the Lord prompted me to begin praying for the lost. As I prayed, I brought family and acquaintances before him asking that He would draw them to Himself. Then I prayed for the thousands of individuals lost in my area (where I live) and those who are blinded by various religions and by the demons of hell. I asked that Jesus would set the captives free and open the prison doors of those who were held captive by the devil. I prayed the strongholds in the region would be destroyed and brought down.

As I was praying, the Lord showed me a bird’s eye view from a high point in my neighborhood that has a panoramic view of a large part of central Texas looking north along IH35. The scene was at night, probably just after dark. The entire area was illuminated by the glow of fires as far as the eye could see. These fires had been caused by multiple fireballs that had already impacted the entire region.

Smoke and flames billowed skyward from the site of each impact area. Numerous other fireballs streaked toward the earth followed by long trails of black smoke. These fireballs came from the north and came straight in at about a 30-degree angle to the horizon. They seemed to be composed of a black burning substance. The fires created by these fireballs were so intense that every structure that had not been hit was clearly visible. I could see some houses and streets. There were no vehicles moving through the streets.

I sensed no one had been killed by the fire from Heaven. The people had all run out of their homes, businesses, and churches into the open in an attempt to escape the fiery destruction impacting the whole area. They all seemed to be frozen in space. An eery silence was across the entire region.

As I pondered what I was seeing, I asked the Lord what was happening since I had just spent time praying for the salvation of the lost. I remembered that we serve a God who desires for all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. He revealed this was His answer to both of my prayers concerning the salvation of the lost and the destruction all the enemy’s strongholds in this region. His judgment came as purifying fire from Heaven. His judgment burned away all the attachments of the saints to things of this world. All the things they had held onto so tightly were all being totally destroyed by fire. The fireballs were burning, destroying, and bringing down every idol of man and every stronghold of the enemy which was used to hold men captive.

He was revealing to every person that He alone is the Lord God Almighty. Through His judgment by fire, saints were purified and many who were not saved turned to Jesus for their salvation.

Today, as I continue to ponder this vision and the revelations the Lord has given, I am very encouraged and blessed. I continue to rejoice and be thankful for the grace and mercy that God shows His church in His judgments. It is such a blessing that His Mercy triumphs over His Judgments. I am so thankful that He will destroy every stronghold that and that sets itself against Jesus. How wonderful that He sets men free from the captivity of the enemy and they are saved. Lord, may your perfect will be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven.”

Others have reported similar visions. In January 2016, Joanie Stahl shared a prophetic dream in which she saw Fiery Boulders Falling from Sky Engulf Land in Flames. In January 2017, Marty Breeden shared a prophetic dream in which he saw fireballs falling from the sky.

“I knew this city was in huge trouble because it was very flat and the destruction was swift and absolute. Just as I was about to take cover with my family, I suddenly saw very large fireballs coming down from the sky with huge smoke trails behind them. When they hit, they totally burned up everything, almost vaporizing their targets. I could not tell if the fireballs were natural or man-made. I could not tell if they were meteors or missiles, but it really didn’t matter because the destruction was the same. (See the complete post)

These warnings are not gloom and doom prophecies and are not given by people who like to focus on dreadful, terrible things. These warnings are consistent with warnings found in the following scriptures:

“I will display wonders in the sky and on the earth, blood, fire and columns of smoke. (Joel 2:30)

For thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘Once more in a little while, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land. (Haggai 2:6)

25 “There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,
26 men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26)

26 And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I will shake not only the earth, but also the heaven.”
27 This expression, “Yet once more,” denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain. (Hebrews 12:26-27)

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;
13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. (Revelation 6:12-13)

© 2017, James Bailey. All rights reserved.

Emmanuel Djan
Emmanuel Djan
April 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Praise God. In December 2016 I had two consecutive dreams days apart of fire balls falling to the earth. In the first dream, I kept asking “what is happening in America, what is happening in America? But strangely, I felt good seing the judgement of God come to the earth. In the second dream, the fire balls were hitting the earth nd I was in a certain room with some people as I instructed them to lie low. Then I told them, “I warned you that these things were coming but none of you believed me.” Just then a certain lady approached me to inquire of her car. I said to her, the world is in trouble nd all you are concerned about is your car? Then I saw many cars lifted up into the air. Then I said, “the things that people invested in are leaving their hands.” Then got up. I live in Ghana in West Africa. I believe these fire ball judgement of God are coming nd very needful for the great harvest of the end times will come in the midst of birth pains. God bless us all

NotofThisWorld
NotofThisWorld
April 11, 2017 1:28 pm

For the last several weeks, I have had the words “Now is the time” come to me in several different formats. From seeing the words in a movie, commercial, web-site reference, etc…

I recall back in school for typing (old school type writers!! LOL!) “Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country…..”

I do not have the gift of prophecy, but I cannot get this phrase of NOW IS THE TIME out of my head with regards to all aspects of my life-

For quite some time now, instead of trying perhaps taking care of needed chores around the house, yard, or one of my vehicles, I would instead plot my bum on the couch with a cold drink and watch DVR recorded shows until it was time to go to bed with absolutely no motivation to do anything else. Of all the things I should be fasting, I believe TV would be the one I should fast.

Time is short for many things……The time is now! I mention this, because I forced myself to get my butt of the couch, work on a classic car that has only needed a couple of hours worth of time to get it going for two years now. (It is running and driving now) and do all of the necessary things around the home in preparation for spring along with some prepping items to rotate and use.

It could be the lack of vitamin D in the winter, or just plain laziness because it is far easier to watch some recorded program and say I will get to whatever it is later which never comes….I am getting the feeling in my spirit that time is up- Do what we should be doing for His Kingdom now!

Blessings,

NotofThisWorld

Juia Louise
Juia Louise
April 11, 2017 3:18 pm

This past weekend, the Lord told me to pray for more time. I sense humanity is “out of time.” As I was praying for “more time”, I saw a vision of a huge ark filled with people, and the giant door of the ark was slamming shut.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 12, 2017 2:00 am

Ke Nako means “Now is the time”. There was a Fifa 2010 song with this title. One of my favourite songs.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSz61Ph-W0A

Carrie McClure
SARose
April 11, 2017 9:47 am

I also submitted my dream of fire balls (meteors) falling from the sky in the central Texas hill country area. James published it several months ago. Coincidence?

sgd
sgd
April 11, 2017 5:44 pm

SA must mean San Antonio. I live in the Boerne area and before we moved here we lived in Amarillo. I didn’t realize I was having an open vision, but I awoke fully alert and very rested. I walked to the kitchen and looked out the window and noticed that the horizon was ablaze with an orangey red color over the roof tops. I thought it was the sunrise, but then looked at the clock and it was only 2 something in the morning. Then I realized that my kitchen window doesn’t face the sunrise! I also saw in Amarillo one day while out driving with my children two fire balls fall from the sky in broad daylight.
The group of charismatic nun in Amarillo have seen throngs of people making their way to their convent on foot down the dirt roads. They are about an hour outside of Amarillo.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
April 12, 2017 2:01 am

Similar to Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj?

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
April 11, 2017 7:42 pm

After praying and going to sleep awhile back I saw in a dream fire balls falling in London, Texas.

Tonya
Tonya
April 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Early am on April 6, I heard God say, “I want to remind of you of Philippians 4:9”. He had given me this scripture in 2006. It says: “Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.”. Then I heard someone’s name. Someone I went to school with 40 years ago. I have not heard his name since and I would never have pulled his name out of a hat. When I went to his fb, he had been traveling through the Dallas area. Taking pics of landmarks. I knew God was telling me something about Texas. My husband was going to Texas for the car races the next day. Then I hear about the Sirens going through for all across the area. 2 years ago April, my sister-in-law, dreamed she was at work, she’s a nurse, but she knew she wasn’t in OKC hospital. She saw a huge pillow of smoke and knew there was chaos outside. She was trying to figure out how to get home. She could recall the sky line that she saw. Several months later traveling back from Houston, when she was coming up on Dallas, she knew that was the sky line she saw in her dream. She began crying and interceding over the city. Then to here these others seeing these things is quiet real to me.

Tonya
Tonya
April 12, 2017 5:29 pm

James, wanted to give a little nugget God gave me last night. It was about the 156 sirens that went off in Dallas on Friday night and Saturday morning. God told me during the night to look up the numeral 156. So, this morning I did and in Hebrew, the number 156 means, THRESHING. God is just Brilliant

Expatgal
Expatgal
April 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Fireballs said spotted off the coast of Southern CA….. http://fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/11/possible-meteor-lights-up-the-night-sky/

Sandra
Sandra
April 11, 2017 6:25 pm

I had a dream where I was in my house with my husband. I had invited all my neighbours over to look at my wedding dress and talk about its significance. Before any guests arrived, fire balls (unknown source) started landing outside from the west. Everything outside became dark and my house was the only house left with power.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
April 11, 2017 9:03 am

Glynda Lomax also has / had a vision of fireballs from the sky. This sounds like a real time legitimate occurrence that will happen in the nearer future……I initially thought of this in spiritual terms of cleansing, but it’s probably a real event. Shalom

John Barry
John Barry
April 11, 2017 8:25 am

Thanks James , I know Chuck Youngbrandt also was shown a part of a meteor that goes from the coast of Texas , across central Texas and on across the US finally hitting off the west coast of Canada . Chuck was shown it would set every thing on fire in a 125 mile wide path underneath the meteor all the way across the country .

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
April 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Well said brother!! Even so Come Lord Jesus!