“I Looked Up and Saw Fighter Jets Filling the Skies”

f15_nightLast night, I dreamed a close friend of mine, who is an airline pilot, escorted me and my family to a very tall high-rise building. We entered the building and went up to a high level. The building had many large glass windows, so we had a stunning view overlooking a huge city, filled with people, residential houses, and businesses.

As we looked at the city below, we suddenly heard a weather report warning of tornados approaching. We looked down upon the city and saw a large tornado forming. As we watched, it grew into a full blown massive tornado. Then there was another and another and yet another!!!

I counted at least 4-5 simultaneous tornados, all massive in size and all wiping out everything in their path. One odd thing was they ran together in one accord and did not get ahead or behind the others. They looked like a working wall of tornados, yet spinning independently of one another.

I knew this city was in huge trouble because it was very flat and the destruction was swift and absolute. Just as I was about to take cover with my family, I suddenly saw very large fireballs coming down from the sky with huge smoke trails behind them. When they hit, they totally burned up everything, almost vaporizing their targets.

I could not tell if the fireballs were natural or man-made. I could not tell if they were meteors or missiles, but it really didn’t matter because the destruction was the same.

Then the power went out in the building, which caused mass panic because there appeared to be nowhere to run and hide from this onslaught of destruction. I ran with my daughter to a corner of the room trying to shield her from the what was coming.

I heard bullets ring out. I’m a Cop, so I know the sound of gunfire. It put holes in the walls behind us. It was that close, yet we were not harmed.

As I covered my daughter, hiding her eyes from watching, I waited for the sounds of destruction to pass. When it finally got quiet, I went down below to see what was happening on the ground.

The landscape was totally destroyed. Buildings were leveled. Dust and smoke filled the air. What had been a hustling, bustling beautiful city just moments prior, was now a desolate ruinous heap.

Everywhere I looked, I saw people running, looking for loved ones, food, protection, and yes, something to defend themselves. I cannot describe with words the stark terror, confusion, and bewildered looks on their faces. One man in particular, well dressed and well groomed previously, was in shock and weeping. He wanted to ask questions, but seemed unable to speak as he staggered around. The panic I saw in the people was beyond anything I’d ever witnessed. It was beyond comprehension.

I walked through the city until I could no longer stand to see the pain. I began making my way back to my own family, but as I did, I looked up and saw fighter jets filling the skies. I could not tell if they were friend or foe because of the smoke, dust, and fog caused by the destruction.

Then I awoke!

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

© 2017, Marty Breeden. All rights reserved.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 5, 2017 7:24 am

As I was reading this the verse came to mind about the Lord being our strong tower the righteous run into it and are saved.

Terra
Terra
January 8, 2017 3:30 am

I dreamed the night before last that I saw the sky filled with war planes and ran into a very tall building with large wooden doors for shelter –I felt I was safe as long as I stayed inside the building

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 8, 2017 5:22 pm

Sounds like our great and mighty God!

Darlene
Darlene
January 23, 2017 8:11 am

Yes HE is our hiding place and our refuge for sure!!

January 5, 2017 12:44 pm

Great point Michael.

Caribbean
Caribbean
January 5, 2017 3:24 am

1week ago My mom had a similar dream of an umcountable number of fighter jets in the skies and dad dreamed un blue stripe helmet soldiers protecting something that had risen out of the sea near our island (trinidad) hide yourselves under the wings of the almighty people

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
January 5, 2017 12:06 pm

This was indeed a very sobering dream. As I explained to others on my facebook page (you can find me listed as Marty Breeden Steinberger, I use my maternal grandmothers Jewish maiden name for FB) …..that I honestly have many of the exact same questions that others will have about my dream. Was it literal? Figurative? Spiritual? When ? Where?….I wonder all those same things. I just report what I saw and record it with every detail I can for accuracy in honor to the Lord from where it came.

Darlene
Darlene
January 23, 2017 8:13 am

Yes a very very sobering dream… This will be a tremendous year of change!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 8, 2017 5:25 pm

Do you think this could refer to Israel? Especially with recent events with the UN and the coming Paris Summit.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 5, 2017 10:42 am

Marty—-2 minute warning indeed !!
Bobby Conner—Nov. 11 2016–
Dear saints , —-most dangerous time in our government —Don’t under
estimate the wounded rattlesnake–venom is still in the head just cut off !
Nov. 29th 2016—Anita Fuentes—-Ezk 12: 17 Judgement not postponed !
Any thought on the ” flat ” city—did it look like Dallas ? east ? west ?
Maybe should’t go there ! Ps. 91—-You are –our covering Oh Lord God!

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2017 2:51 am

Despite the timing of some concerning the Catching Away, I sure hope the timetable of this event is after the Rapture-or that God’s people have ample warning as you did to survive it or avoid that city. Shalom

John Barry
John Barry
January 5, 2017 5:45 am

Brother Steven , Dumitru Duduman was shown we will be here for WW3 and it will be a surprise just like Pearl Harbour , no one listened to those warning then . We will never be weaker than we are now , it will take at least two years to even begin to repair our military , this is the time / window of danger .

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 5, 2017 12:36 pm

Greetings John………I hear what you’re saying, but our weakness in my view is not our technology or even strength in numbers, but in resolve. And yes, our military does not believe a surprise attack will come to us, but that’s the only way our enemies could defeat us, so yes to that part……..but as to the last point,……..I don’t think we will be doing any rebuilding once we are Nuked……..America will never rise again once her legs are chopped off from beneath her…..but this is just my opinion…..and besides all this………there’s no time left for such a rebuilding……the OWO and antichrist system will be in place and the timing of the return of our King will prevent any meaningful repair to the scant few Americans left from our once great nation of America……. thanks for your comments.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 5, 2017 8:12 am

Marty, the Lord has shown us the same things. I know what you mean about seeing the pain in their eyes and on their faces. The Lord emphasized the same to me in a series of dreams. I couldn’t get past it. Thank you for sharing this warning dream with us and allowing us to have another piece to the puzzle.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
January 5, 2017 2:26 pm

That look of pain in their eyes and on their faces is exactly what we have been raised up for! We have a blessed eternal hope!

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 5, 2017 2:29 pm

AMEN!!!! It’s gonna be so good!!!

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
January 5, 2017 8:49 am

Katie, Indeed you are correct my sister! I’ve read some of the things the Lord has revealed to you as well and it appears that we are receiving similar messages from Heaven.

Robert
Robert
January 5, 2017 5:27 am
Thought I would share this. May be something, may be nothing. Had a dream the other night that I was with my parents and 2 of my sisters outside the high school I graduated from so many years ago. It was night and on the streets outside jet fighters of all types were rolling in and being lined up. There were hundreds of them. I’ve always been a jet fighter nerd so I knew what i was seeing. There were f-15c’s, F-16’s of various types, F-22’s and many others. Suddenly the scene changed and we were in a little office area that was off of the gymnasium. There was a lot of commotion and it was apparent that it was being used as some kind of command post. There were other civilians there as well and I heard them asking what was going on. Finally I heard someone say “there is going to be a parade tomorrow in memory of the death of the Mayflower.” The scene changed again and we were talking to one of the pilots. He was American and very friendly. We asked him if we could get a tour the next day and he said “sure, I can get you into the Cave.” I knew in the dream that the Cave was an underground facility. That is when I looked out the window and saw an F-117A Nighthawk roll by, a plane that has been long retired now. As I was shaking the hand of the pilot and thanking him for his service I told him how much of a jet nerd I was and how exciting the tour was going to be for me. That is when his whole demeanor changed and he became very stand offish and suspicious, almost as if he thought I… Read more »
michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 5, 2017 7:27 pm

I think this has something to do with the Mayflower compact

Bob Adolph
January 11, 2017 12:44 pm

Yes, Michelle, the Mayflower Compact will have it’s 400th anniversary in 2020, close to when some expect the tribulation will start.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 5, 2017 12:13 pm

In all circumstances God/Jesus is our only source of protection. Call on God/Jesus for help in all circumstances and know that he’s going to move the enemy out of your way and save you and your family! Expect miracles! God will protect his people if we call on him to save us. Have faith!

Peggy A.
January 5, 2017 6:13 pm

Call for mercy in the midst of judgment.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
January 5, 2017 11:21 am

Thanks Marty for sharing your dream. It certainly confirms what God is showing his people. He is sounding the alarm. The Lord is our strength and our refuge.

Marty Breeden
Marty Breeden
January 5, 2017 12:07 pm

Thank you my Sister!

jim mccollam
January 6, 2017 2:51 pm

Psalms ch.46 is a tremendous reassurance to true believers as we are surrounded by such darkness. Never forget what a short puff of vapor this life is. Very shortly this mortal shall put on immortality and this corruptable will be made incorruptable. Strap on all of the armor and prepare to bring in the biggest harvest in history. He that endures until the end will be saved.