Prophetic Dream Reveals Burning Red Meteorites Coming from the Eastern Sky

About ten years ago, I dreamed I was living where I live now, in a country home, deep in the hills of Texas. That part of my dream was fulfilled in 2016 when I moved here from San Antonio.

In this dream, I was leaving my house through my screened-in back porch. I walked around to the front of my house and approached a large hill where there is a cave. The cave is actually on my neighbor’s property. It was amidst a very gloomy situation, of which I was not shown details.

My neighbor was summoning me to the opening of the cave on the side of the hill and asking me to hurry. I hurried towards the cave opening seeking shelter. My home which could have easily been hit, so I was had to leave there.

As I looked up in the sky, burning red meteorites were coming in sideways from the eastern sky above the hill where the cave was located. There were many of them, all coming in sideways, not straight down from the sky.

I also had the sense this was not the first meteorite shower to hit, but it had been an ongoing event and a source of danger for the population. End of dream.

Carrie McClure

Author: Carrie McClure

Carrie McClure was born into a Christian family whose faith goes back centuries to the founding fathers of the United States. When she was a child, Satan tried to take her live numerous times, but God kept her alive through difficult times. Carrie was baptized at about age 13, but did not become serious about her faith until I was in her twenties when she faced a life threatening situation and called out for God for help. She then began having dreams and visions of impending things to come, which have dramatically increased and are prophetic in nature. Carrie is married with no children.

Peggy A.
January 11, 2017 8:37 AM
A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall) WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2017 ‘To whom can I speak and give warning? Who will listen to me? Their ears are closed so they cannot hear. The word of the LORD is offensive to them; they find no pleasure in it.’ Jeremiah 6:10 “The LORD of the harvest says, return. Come home to the One who loves you. Shed your grave cloths and be clothed in My Righteousness. Times of refreshing are coming to an end. Soon, very soon the predicted darkness will become more noticeable. There is coming great conflict, nation will rise against nation, tempers will flare creating a world seemingly gone mad….. Fear not My children, fear not. The world will shake, even quake in fear, but to you little ones I say, fear not. Grave days ahead for your nation as My hand of protection lifts while disaster falls. You expect peace? None is coming. You seek security? Look no further than My Word for only in My Word will you find peace that passes all understanding. Those who know their God will stand strong, undaunted by what they see, what they hear. For those who will see for those that will hear there is hope, help and healing. For those who refuse to repent and return there is coming a day of restitution. I AM God, I change not.” ‘Are they ashamed of their detestable conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when I punish them says the LORD.’ Jeremiah 6:15 ‘Then once more you will see that I make a distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does… Read more »
Cindy
Cindy
January 11, 2017 1:39 PM

Wow…the middle of November God led me to read the book of Jeremiah and what stood out to me was the repeating theme “Tell them Jeremiah!”. Last night I was led to read the book of Hosea and two verses just jumped off the page: Hosea 8:4… “My people chose kings, but they did it on their own. They appointed leaders, but without my approval. They took their silver and gold and made idols—for their own destruction.” Hosea 14:9…9 May those who are wise understand what is written here, and may they take it to heart. The Lord’s ways are right, and righteous people live by following them, but sinners stumble and fall because they ignore them.

Ranger
January 11, 2017 6:01 PM
Hi to all, I was reading Rev 6:12; 12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; When I had finished reading this verse the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said; “This verse should read; the full moon turned blood red. Look in other versions of the bible for the one who interprets this verse as full moon got it right”. I found what the Lord told me to be true here is one of a few versions that got it right. Revelation 6:12 New Revised Standard Version 12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and there came a great earthquake; the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, Two weeks later the Lord told me to tell my seven year old daughter at the time that he is going to give her a dream. My daughter was so excited; I told her when she receives the dream she must come to me right away. About two days later my daughter knocks on my bedroom door at 5 am all excited that God had given her the dream. Amanda speaking; Mommy and me were walking to grandmas house when all of a sudden the sky became dark and the moon started to go down and the moon started to go up; daddy the moon was all red. Then fire balls started hitting people’s homes and the street and cars. We ran back home and when we got to our street the traffic lights were flashing red and cars were crashed into each other”. End of Dream. I asked Amanda if the moon was a full moon and she said… Read more »
Bridget B
January 12, 2017 10:25 PM

Wow. I’m so amazed by this dream.
Your daughter sounds cute! I have a 4 year old daughter and I’ve been telling her she can ask Jesus for special dreams. <3 But nothing specific yet I think.

I prayed my husband would get dreams and he's been having some though, but he's not too happy about it.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 11, 2017 10:51 AM

This is Marty Breeden who shared his story and dreams on Z3. He was on a minute to midnite yesterday. It was awesome…you could feel the Holy Spirit ALL over this.

Deputy Marty Breeden- Amazing NDE & Vision- Jesus Urgent Warning -Time Is Short!
aminutetomidnite

Shelley
Shelley
January 11, 2017 5:13 PM

Katie I am glad you mentioned this. I have listened to it 3 times now. It is very powerful.

Bob Adolph
January 11, 2017 12:58 PM

Amen, Katie, everyone should listen to this great testimony. I sent the link to my whole family.

Sandra
Sandra
January 11, 2017 12:23 PM

I was just led to study Habakkuk 3 and I feel like it is the answer to the fireball/meteor event. Habakkuk 3:5 says, “before him went pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet”.
The first mention of coals in the bible is when coals and incense were collected to perform the sin offering in the temple (Leviticus 16:12). Incense is symbolic for the prayers of the saints. Revelation 8:5 says, “and the angel took the center, and filled it with fire of the alter, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thundering, and lightnings and an earthquake”.

Other verses that support this are:
Numbers 16:18, 46
Ezekiel 1:13,10:2, 24:12
2 Samuel 22:9, 13
Job 41:21
Psalm 18:7-17, 140:10, 144:5-7

I believe coals=meteors. Darkness, shakings, lightning and thunder come before the meteors and all these come before the presence of the Lord. It’s almost as if he is going to be performing a sin offering on the earth and only those without sin shall prevail and the rest will be burnt up.

Fernanda Menegassi-Lojac
Fernanda
January 11, 2017 12:50 PM

Hi All, I have been following Z3 for a few weeks now. This ministry has been so encouraging to me.

Peggy A.
January 11, 2017 6:09 PM

Awesome, Fernanda. Welcome, and feel free to comment!

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 11, 2017 9:29 AM

Carrie McClure,
We also moved to ” the Hills ” of Tx. from San Antonio!
I know exactly where your Aunt saw London Tx—drove through there on the way to meet my daughter in Junction a few weeks ago .
Our Pastor , when we lived between Comfort and Boerne, lived out of
Junction—almost to London.
A comment or post on Z3 said this —that Kerrville was a safe place to live
and move. He mentioned God told him to move his family out of Houston
and that Kerrville would be safe .
Our present day Pastor’s daughter has seen meteors of fire from
the sky ! In a vision , I should say.
Our grandson , when 3yrs. old , yelled from his car seat ” Mimi–I see
fire —it’s all over everything ! We happened to be in Austin at the time !
This was start of many events of the Lord with him.
Thank you for sharing Carrie—-it adds to the plan of what our Father is
showing us —-He is a Good -Good Father !

Carrie McClure
January 11, 2017 1:46 PM

Thank you, Kathy. I am in the Edwards Plateau area….what the locals call God’s country. My parents purchased this property on a river in the 1980’s and I believe it was no accident. I believe it was to be a safe haven for their 5 children. My husband and I purchased the property from my father after my mom’s death. I believe everyone that is able needs to be thinking about where they can go in times of crisis for safety and natural resources.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 12, 2017 3:31 PM

Amen Carrie, to ” get in the place -where God leads you”,
We were all hunkered in –closer to S. A. had a well and thought
this is it —-until God placed us here three yrs ago .
I believe we needed to be further from S. A. and closer to family.
Where you landed sounds beautiful, I could ask what river etc. —but let’s
not give our safe place away ! Might see you on the road sometime —
God Bless !

Peggy A.
January 11, 2017 6:08 PM

Kathy,
I would continue to pay close attention to your grandson.
I know someone else— prophecy about her 2-3 year old grand-daughter would have an anointing that would make adults jealous, but important to pay attention to her.

Bette Stevens (Z3 author) has mentioned that she has been/is trained in the Heaven and sometimes she is in “class” with CHILDREN to be used in these end times.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 12, 2017 3:44 PM

The Lord has blessed the two of us with an unusual spiritual bond–
we share the ” things” of God with each other .
I know it is a miracle , that his non believer Dad , is paying for a good
Christian school for his benefit . Will check out Bette Stevens—about
heavens training!!!

Peggy A.
January 12, 2017 6:09 PM

Kathy,
I’m not sure which video or videos it was mentioned in. Also, I know she mentioned it several times on Nation-wide Prayer Calls which Bette had sponsored (some went for 3 hours!). I participated in every one. They were like conference calls.

Perhaps the best thing would be to copy and paste your comment about your son and send in an e-mail with any questions. Blessings!

Peggy A.
January 12, 2017 6:11 PM

Kathy,
I mean- send the e-mail to Bette….contact info. is available at their website “Victorious Visions Ministries International.”

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 12, 2017 6:15 PM

Peggy –got it thanks !

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
January 11, 2017 1:34 PM

Carrie–sorry, I know it was not your aunt in Junction —but Laura’s Aunt on a hill
Bless you and Laura McDowell

Peggy A.
January 11, 2017 6:04 PM

A word through KIM WEIR (published 1/11/2016).
“Please Pray for Trump with Me.”

LauraMcDowell
LauraMcDowell
January 10, 2017 10:29 PM

I always pray and seek direction from God/Jesus before I go to sleep. I ask Jesus to direct my footsteps and I ask Him to speak to me in dreams and visions. My friends from Church know I saw this event in a dream as well in Texas. In my dream it comes as a thief in the night. In my dream I was not sure if it was war or asteroids that I was seeing. In the dream I was standing on top of a mountain in Junction Texas with my family. There were a lot of people their. We were looking towards San Antonio in my dream. My Aunt said we can see London,Texas from that mountain. In my dream I was holding a little girl with long currie hair. The child was sick and God calls this a firework show! That will make the event less frightening for young children. God protected my family and I, but we could see what ever this was? I’m not sure if it was a meteor shower or War? But I’ve been telling friends to head to Junction Texas when this event happens. God calls this a firework Show! It’s not traditional Fireworks! It’s white flashes of light and lots of them.

Carrie McClure
January 11, 2017 12:37 AM

I am relatively close to Junction.

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 15, 2017 4:51 PM

If something happens go up in the mountains behind Tea Kettle Mountain in Jumction. In my dream God protected those mountains. My aunt says we can see London, Texas from those mountains!

Peggy A.
January 11, 2017 11:18 PM

(Song: “Jesus is Coming Soon” composed by R. E. Winsett)

Jesus Is Coming Soon

Troublesome times are here (troublesome times are here)
Filling men’s hearts with fear (filling men’s hearts hearts with fear)
Freedom we all hold dear (freedom we all hold dear)
Now is at stake
Humbling your hearts to God (humbling your hearts to God)
Saves from the chastening rod (saves from the chastening rod)
Seek the way pilgrims trod (seek the way pilgrims trod)
Christians awake

Chorus:
My Jesus is coming soon
Morning or night or noon (morning or night or noon)
And many will meet their doom (many will meet thier doom)
Trumpets will sound
And all of the dead shall rise
Righteous meet in the skies (righteous meet in the skies)
I’m going where no one dies (going where no one dies)
Heavenward bound

Well troubles will soon be o’er (troubles will soon be o’er)
Happy forevermore (happy forevermore)
When we meet on that shore (when we meet on that shore)
Free from all care
Rising up in the sky (rising up in the sky)
Telling this world goodbye (telling this world goodbye)
Homeward we then will fly (homeward we then will fly)
Glory to share

Repeat Chorus Twice

Jesse Terrelle
Jesse Terrelle
January 12, 2017 12:40 PM

Always loved that song, Peggy! Haven’t heard it in a while. Thanks.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 11, 2017 2:28 AM

Glynda Lomax also published a similar vision/dream of hot/bright meteorites coming down on what I remember as American soil…..If February is the month of such a meteorite passing by…..then this article makes sense and coincides with Glynda’s word…..which if memory serves…..was published sometime in 2012 or 13 her web site is http://www.wingsofprophecy.com If I remember correctly, she also could not quite discern if the fire balls were military or meteorites….. Interesting….mmm

John Barry
John Barry
January 11, 2017 7:17 AM

Brother Steven , just FYI , but I know for a fact that Glynda Lomax is moving at GODs direction out of the Dallas area next week to one of the safe areas ; the timing is worth noting .

Carrie McClure
January 11, 2017 10:21 AM

What I saw, to me, were meteorites burning up as they enter the atmosphere. When they are larger ones they don’t totally burn up and land as flaming pieces of space rocks on the ground. I have also seen them burn up while traveling the country roads at night when it is super dark. These did not burn up. In my mind these did not resemble missiles or anything like that, this seemed like a natural phenomenon.

Cindy
Cindy
January 11, 2017 1:49 PM

I had a dream a few months ago that I shared with my family. I was on the outside looking in (similar to scrooge looking in at his life), it started when one person pushed another and then everyone was fighting against each other. I then seen fire, everything consumed in fire, NOTHING was spared and I felt great sorrow. I do remember a specific location, New Orleans.