Fiery Boulders Falling from Sky Engulf Land in Flames

In a dream I was in a car with a good friend driving down a two-lane road leaving a city. She was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

All of a sudden, the road ended and turned into a rocky dirt road, so she stopped the car and got out. We walked to the front of the car to see where the road had ended and to assess whether or not the car could handle the rocky dirt road. I did not want to go down that road, but she looked very concerned and turned to me and said, “We can’t go back. We have no other choice but to take this road and pray that our tires don’t go flat.”

I knew we were trying to escape from someone, so there truly was no turning back. So we got back in and started down the dirt road. Immediately, the sky began to turn dark, even though it was the middle of the day.

She stopped the car and we both got out to look at what was happening in the sky. It had not only turned dark, but red, a deep dark red.

In front of us was a mountain. I saw in the sky something was coming to the earth very fast. It looked like tendrils of black smoke. It started out small as it was banking over the mountain, but was moving with a speed not natural to anything earthly. It was supernatural and I knew it even in this vision. It was shaped like a hand that was spreading out over the land.

As it was coming upon the land in great speed, I noticed something was developing within it. It became heavy with what was building in it. We watched because we had never seen anything like this. And because it was happening so fast, we didn’t know what to do.

It became so massive and heavy that it seemed it was going to descend upon us. Then I looked and the long thick tendrils burst out with volcanic force in what I can only describe as a meteor shower, but with massive boulders on fire. Like molten bright orange and red firey boulders and rocks.

They were coming out of the sky with such great magnitude and great force there was nowhere to go, nowhere to run. Everywhere these things hit seemed like a carpet bomb covering hundreds of miles. Everything, every square inch, turned into an inferno. Flames that appeared to be several stories high engulfed the land.

We began to run, but not really knowing where to go. We saw a huge corn field, so we ran to it just trying somehow to escape.

As we ran this inferno of rocks and boulders on fire were destroying everything in its path. Trees, grass, everything was going into grave destruction. In the vision, I did not know how these fiery rocks were missing us.

When we ran to the border of the big corn field, we saw large numbers of people hiding there, but as we approached them we looked in horror as we saw all them were on fire and all of the corn.

Again we took off running as fast as we could. We somehow escaped and made it back to our car, not really knowing how. Then we stood there and watched the land go into destruction.

Joanie Stahl

Author: Joanie Stahl

As a young Jewish girl, Joanie Sthal received Jesus as her Messiah and soon began receiving dreams and visions of world events. At first these gifts scared her, so she asked for them to cease. Instead, they increased and she surrendered her will to His. By spending much time alone with the Lord she learned how to be guided by Him and to wait on Him for interpretation.

Today, Joanie is a wife and mother. She believes the time has come for the “Bride to make herself ready,” which is why she now feels released to share her dreams and visions received during the past 40 years as warnings of things that will soon take place.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Johnny Dingo
Johnny Dingo
April 11, 2016 11:41 am

I had a similar dream to this at least 30 years ago. I was asleep and was woken up by the sounds of explosions outside. When I went to the window to look out, I saw thousands a large balls of fire the size of VW beetles falling down to earth and setting everything on fire. The dream was so vivid that I can clearly remember it today. This dream had the feeling to it that this was something that would happen in the future but 30 years on now maybe it will maybe not.

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 8, 2016 4:21 am

One of the worst fires in history was the Peshtigo fire of Oct. 8, 1871. This was at the same time as The Chicago Fire. 1,200 and 2,400 died, 3 or more towns destroyed, 100,000 homes in Chicago destroyed and 4 million acres of forest/prairie. There were many man-made contributors to the fire once it was started. It may have been caused by Comet Beila. The debate continues.

In researching this also look at Tunguska (where the falling material is the same as Peshtigo), the great Chicago fire and the Carolina Bays.

The Peshtigo Fire

“During the firestorms, eye witnesses claimed that fires were falling from the sky. During the 1872 Biela cycle the comet was gone — only meteor debris was seen, at the rate of 15,000 strikes per hour. Like billiard balls preceding the cue ball into the pocket, an asteroid storm preceded the remains of Biela a full year before its expected return! — http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/gfmeteor/evidence.htm#top

Comets, asteroids and meteors are also harbingers. A meteorite flew over the NE of the USA just before 911, even burning the rock (foundation).

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 28, 2016 11:28 am

Joanie & Tracye,
If you haven’t seen it, go to Steve Quayle’s website and look at the article about the cloud photo that they are calling ‘The Hand of God’. I found this last night, then in my searching ended up on Efrain Rodrigeuz’s website and clicked onto the page that says ‘affected areas’, and look at the picture depicted on the map. It is a almost identical picture of a hand, ‘the hand of God’ throwing down an asteroid. It literally sent chills down my spine.
I came upon this by accident, actually not by accident, one article led me to another and right after I saw that photograph I ended on up Stan Deyo’s page and read his dream of 1996, and it linked to Pastor Rodrigeuz’s page. I don’t think that was a coincidence, I think that was the leading of a confirmation by the Holy Spirit! What are your thoughts on this?

Tracye B.
Tracye B.
January 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Wow, than you for sharing Aline! I have heard that many cities were destroyed, along with Sodom and Gommorah, but did not know much more than that. I absolutely love the teaching of preachers/teachers from the past, Edwards and Spurgeon were among the best – they were not afraid of the whole counsel of God, preaching the whole truth and discomforting the comforted – today’s churches could certainly use more of that these days – the time is NOW!

I live in a suburb near Washingon, DC, and it will, I’m sure, be one of the cities soon to be judged by God. I have no fear, only the kind of peace that can be found only in Him.

Aline Bour
January 22, 2016 4:04 pm
I assume that you all know that Sodom and Gomorrah were not the only cities destroyed: Ge 10:19 And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha. De 29:23 And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the LORD overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath: Jer 49:18 As in the overthrow of Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD, no man shall abide there, neither shall a son of man dwell in it. Jer 50:40 As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighbour cities thereof, saith the LORD; so shall no man abide there, neither shall any son of man dwell therein. Today, these huge piles of ash can be seen on both sides (Israel and Jordan) and small sulfur balls can still be found there. If you light them, they will burn. As the Bible says in Heb 10:31, “It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” And as Puritan theologian, Jonathan Edwards, said in his sermon “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”, delivered in 1741, to a congregation in Enfield, Connecticut: “Therefore, let every one that is out of Christ, now awake and fly from the wrath to come.” http://www.ccel.org/ccel/edwards/sermons.sinners.html In his sermon, FUTURE PUNISHMENT A FEARFUL THING, Charles H. SPURGEON, a British Particular Baptist preacher (1866, Metropolitan Tabernacle, Newington, London, UK) says: “Can you see the dwellers of those cities when the fiery hail begins to fall?” http://www.spurgeongems.org/vols10-12/chs682.pdf picture available (didn’t know how to… Read more »
Tracye B.
Tracye B.
January 22, 2016 11:03 am
Nancy, Yes, I’ve heard about the Kolbrin Bible through Marshall Masters on his Your Own World USA website and many YouTube videos; I really don’t have time to read books, other than my Bible, but I listen to YouTube videos on all sorts of topics while in my car commuting, etc. and read online articles, blogs, etc. There are MANY YouTube videos and still shots all over the internet of the “two suns” – amazing. I’ve also read/heard Bob Fletcher on this issue… I have really researched this thing, from a historical, scientific and Biblical standpoint. I stated in comments to the other article (Seeds of Frustration are Now Being Watered) that I’m a 95% believer in this Planet X/Nibiru; I think I’ll get to 100% when I finally see it in the sky for myself! The two people who have the best Biblical/historical insights on this issue, in my opinion, are Gil Broussard (Planet 7X.com) and Doug Elwell (see: http://hisheavenlyarmies.com/planet-x-with-doug-elwell/); he also has a book I wish I had time to read called The Sign of the Son of Man and the End of the Age. The deeper I dive into the issue of this “Planet X/Nibiru/The Destroyer”, the more fascinating it becomes and all signs in Heaven come from God and point to the fact that God will be using this event in the time of His Wrath, the Second Coming of His Son, judgment upon a sinful world, the Enemy will be defeated, and the redemption of His Bride will occur. Please see a great article at: http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/Watchman/6thSeal_PlanetX.html May we believers, pastors and churches included, all wake up and become aware of this event, in order to pray, prepare, share, warn and should we be living through this event, to help others – spiritually first, then with… Read more »
brooke shepard
brooke shepard
January 22, 2016 6:11 pm

thank you Stacey – good informative links …

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Trayce, I have read 3 books about Planet X, I think it is real. If you still want proof get a copy of the Kolbrin Bible, an ancient Egyptian text (if you haven’t already) and read about it in there, it will convince you. I had a dream not long ago I was standing on the horizon looking at the sun and saw a ‘second’ sun next to it, and was gasping in amazement. I think it is due to return soon. Bob Fletcher also has a 2 part dvd about it and goes into detail about all the underground bunkers the government and the elite are building to prepare.

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
January 21, 2016 11:01 pm

I just listed to a 2 hr. 40 min. long video of the Rev. Efrain Rodriguez’s vision he had of a meteor or asteroid hitting of the coast of Puerto Rico – for anyone who hasn’t listened to his vision you need to. His warnings are so dire that he warned the governments of the United States and Puerto Rico and according to what he said they confirmed it. I think the timeline for this to happen is in March.

Mary Blase
Mary Blase
January 22, 2016 10:01 am

When I first started learning of the “prophecy ” side of things, was shortly after I read the Left Behind book series. I felt like the Lord has slowly opened my eyes. Efrain’s prophecy was the first time I had heard anything like this before. I read it 2 or 3 times before feeling like it was true. You would think a person would be full of fear reading something like that, however, since that day, I have had no fear, none, and if you knew me, you would know I used to worry about everything. I have grown up these last 2 years, grown in the Lord, and the only time I get fear is when someone posts something of the devil/false, and I use that as my guide. Fear is not of the Lord. Yes, Everyone should read his prophecy, because it absolutely amazes me how many people, children, are seeing the same things. Praise be to the Lord!

Tina Manion
Tina Manion
January 21, 2016 8:34 pm

As Matthew Ford and KC stated, Revelation 8:7, “The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.” Verse 8: “The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. . . .

Tracye B.
Tracye B.
January 21, 2016 2:03 pm
All – Please see the last several comments under the post – Seeds of Frustration Are Now Being Watered posted on January 17, 2016 7:15 pm By Ali Winters. The more I’ve read about an incoming “Planet X” or “Nibiru” (a/k/a the “Destroyer”) and the more I hear of these visions and dreams by those so gifted in this area, the more I believe God’s wrath upon an unbelieving, sinful world will take place in the manner described by what this planet would deliver (meteorites/asteroids – including Wormwood, fire, storms – wind/hail/tornadoes/lightening, then there’s the flooding/tsunamis, volcanoes and earthquakes, the land being burned up, along with animals of the land and sea). Many of this shaking is already beginning to happen with frequent earthquakes as never before, volcanoes beginning to erupt or becoming active, animals dying, uncommon flooding, untimely or unusual storms, etc., and then there’s an asteroid which may come close to earth as soon as March 5th (2015-T68). Please read about this, do your own research, listen to Gil Broussard or Doug Elwell on YouTube (both Christians, Biblical scholars, and Gil is a amateur astronomer) and come to your own conclusions. The understanding of this coming event requires mental and spiritual discernment, a study of the Scriptures and history, and of course, prayer. Just yesterday (the 20th), there were several “soft” announcements of this Planet (introduced as the 9th planet on the edge of our solar system) in mainstream news articles – what they don’t tell you (and what NASA and our government hasn’t told us) is that the planet has an elliptical orbit which will cross with Earth’s orbit and wreaks havoc every few thousand years! Think dinosaur extinction level event, ice age, the days of Noah’s flood, etc. I’ll be interested to hear everyone’s thoughts, feedback,… Read more »