Muslim Women Dispersing Bombs in Major Cities Across America

muslim_women

On March 21 2016, I was troubled by a strange dream in which I was closely watching two Muslim women preparing to disperse bombs across America.

They were dressed with dark gray headscarves and full body length shawls. They appeared to be in an empty garage or an old, empty warehouse. They were loading several tan and olive colored military backpacks with explosives. I understood they were planning to strategically place them throughout major cities in our nation.

They planned to detonate them in a staggered fashion over a period of minutes or hours. After watching them, I immediately tried to call everyone I knew to warn them, but most were uninterested. I remember being nervous about using my cell phone because I knew they planned to detonate the bags with cell phones, so I was concerned my phone might detonate one of the bombs in the city before I could get anyone to come help.

Then someone else, not one of the Muslim women, said to me, “Let’s go downtown into the city of Atlanta.”

I replied, “No.”

I did not want to go downtown because I wasn’t sure exactly where the terrorists had placed the bombs geographically in the city. I also wasn’t sure when each bomb was scheduled to go off.

So then this person said, “I’ll just go to Washington D.C. then.”

Again I said, “No, they placed bombs there too.”

Then I woke up. This was at about 2:00 am Eastern Time. Little did I know, there were actual terror attacks going on in Europe at the very moment I was having this dream.

I have not been following ISIS attacks, so I was surprised to wake up and feel like I was still dreaming. I believe this was a warning to America that ISIS has not forgotten about us. They are preparing for a day ahead, some call it zero hour, in which they will all come together to wage war on America in one day.

I also found it interesting in my dream they were using women to prepare the bombs in backpacks. I was also reminded about the mysterious prepaid cell phone purchases at Walmarts all across the country several months ago. Apparently, cell phones can be programmed to detonate homemade bombs just like what I saw in my dream.

It was very troubling to hear about the attacks in Europe; America will be next if we don’t turn to God.

Author: Harvest White

Harvest is an author, wife and mother. She offers seminars and workshops on the importance of preparing our hearts and our homes for the coming storm.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

David
David
July 11, 2016 6:59 am

ISIS is God’s chastening of the Church around the world…..it gives us perspective…As Billy Graham used to say…If God doesn’t judge the USA…He owes Sodom and Gomorah an apology. Well, no apologies to Sodom or Gomorah……chastening comes to the Church……

Madelyn
Madelyn
April 5, 2016 3:24 pm

On March 30th an elementary school was evacuated in Stillwater, OK due to a bomb threat. “Stillwater police held a news conference and said the woman is of Middle Eastern descent. She reportedly showed up at the school and said she was there to, “Take the kids to heaven.” http://www.fox23.com/news/1-in-custody-school-evacuated-for-stillwater-bomb-threat/187157556

sandra
sandra
March 30, 2016 2:02 pm

Just got sent this video about where a brother thinks we are in the book of Revelation. Wow! It is the belief that the 200 million man army is going to attack next and that army is ISIS.

March 30, 2016 4:23 pm

I believe we are in the birth pangs, but not yet in the final seven years.

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
March 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Denika: Glad it was just a dream, even though it might portend the future – it does give us some things to ponder or possible act upon, when we seek Him in prayer, listen to His voice and obey His calling.
Reminds me of an old Danish proverb, “Bad is never good until worse happens”.
peace to you in Jesus

Eileen
Eileen
March 27, 2016 5:12 pm

I have been having some concerns over what some have been saying about what Terry Bennett said he received from the angel Gabriel. When I first read what he thought he heard it did not sit well in my spirit. It seemed to contradict the Word and what other people have been prophesying concerning the tribulation. After reading what Willy said about Mohammad having received a vision from what he thought was Gabriel I nearly choked!
.In the book of Hebrews 1:1-2 it says “God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways, in these last days has spoken to us in His Son, whom He appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the world.”
We look to Jesus and to His Word with the revelation of the Holy Spirit for confirmation of all prophetic voices, be it words or dreams or visions. Why would Jesus speak to one of His servants through Gabriel when He wants to speak through His Word and His Spirit? I see no example of God speaking to any of His servants in the New Testament through Gabriel other than Mary and Zacharias which were BEFORE the birth of Jesus, the death and resurrection of Jesus and the baptism of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
I also see no confirmation of 3 periods of seven years.

Rachel Baxter
March 28, 2016 4:18 pm

I believe that Terry Bennett is a man of God. He seeks no honor for himself, but lifts up the Lord in all things. His fear is not in man but in the Lord. I have studied many of his teachings and learned much from him. He would not say that he is infallible as he is just a man, but he is a man after God’s own heart, and I believe God trusts Him with revelation. I would encourage you to listen to his teachings and ask the Lord for yourself for confirmation or rebuttal.

March 27, 2016 11:06 pm

All throughout the Bible, God has spoken to His people through angels and has never stopped. Gabriel is the perfect angel to speak about the times leading up to the final seven-year period because he is the one who revealed the message of the seventy weeks to the prophet Daniel (Daniel 9).

Comparing Terry Bennett to Muhammad is as different as day and night, as demonstrated by the difference in the fruit they manifested. Muhammad had sex with young girls and beheaded anyone who refused to accept his new religion. Terry Bennett has a close relationship with God, teaches the word of God, and manifests the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible does not even include all that Jesus did in His ministry so we cannot expect it to include all that God is doing through us today.

sandra
sandra
March 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Here is an excellent video series that brings all the history together and explains how the false religions are threaded together. It allows shows where we are at and what the plan is. There are over 70 videos, so it is quite time consuming but at least watch from catholicism on, or at least the catholicism/Islam connection.

Know Your Enemy: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCED9C361662866BD

March 26, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks for sharing this Sandra. I hope to be able to watch it soon.

serge
serge
March 26, 2016 8:44 pm

James, Could this be the final signal you have seen ? – http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/24/thousands-pledge-to-get-arrested-in-d-c-protests-next-month/

>>The group continues:

We will demand that Congress listen to the People and take immediate action to save our democracy. And we won’t leave until they do — or until they send thousands of us to jail, along with the unmistakable message that our country needs a new Congress, one that that will end the legalized corruption of our democracy and ensure that every American has an equal voice in government.

The leaders of the group have already held training sessions, the website says. Democracy Spring states it is requiring “mandatory nonviolent civil disobedience trainings twice a day for those risking arrest from April 11th-16th.”

For those arrested, the group says it has already secured the legal aid of an unnamed lawyer “with decades of experience with civil disobedience cases.”

“He is leading a team of pro-bono lawyers who will provide legal counsel and representation for all participants who risk arrest as part of this campaign,” the website continues.

Democracy Spring is threatening “drama in Washington” that cannot be ignored: “With hundreds of patriotic Americans being sent to jail, day after day for at least a week — simply for sitting in to save our democracy — the drama in Washington will rock the business-as-usual cycle of this election and catapult this critical issue on to center stage.”<<

March 26, 2016 9:47 pm

Thanks for sharing this Serge. I already documented the beginning of tensions between the American people in my recent post: http://z3news.com/w/god-parts-red-sea-nisan-17/

I am expecting to see them continue to increase, and your link provides a great example of that.

Jeff
March 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Now this is a group worth our prayerful support. Something we can stand behind.

soar
soar
March 28, 2016 3:59 am

Isn’t this the group Soros is funding???

B. Raggie
B. Raggie
March 26, 2016 9:18 am

I believe it should be obvious to everyone here that the god (Allah) of the Muslims is no other than Satan himself and when they pray they address Satan whether they are aware of it or not.

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
March 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Rick Joyner calls “Allah” the prince of Persia (Daniel 10).

Giselle
Giselle
March 26, 2016 8:09 am

Francis has mad another bizarre statement:
“Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, Copts, Evangelical [Protestants] brothers and sisters – children of the same God ”
This was also posted on wahsingotnpost.

Giselle
Giselle
March 26, 2016 8:10 am

Correction: Not only is it a bizarre statement, but also false teaching.

Jennifer Vertesi
March 27, 2016 1:21 am

Giselle, That’s the one I was talking about:
how the Catholic Church “helped” the Muslim religion to be born.
See https://www.chick.com/reading/comics/0117/0117_allinone.asp
The agenda of the Vatican is unfolding….

Dean
Dean
March 26, 2016 2:28 pm

Are you suggesting it was not Almighty God that created their souls?

Jemba
Jemba
March 26, 2016 6:35 pm

I believe semantics is at play but we need to be clear on the distinction. Obviously, God is the creator of all humanity, regardless of your earthly religion. (Acts 17:26 From one man, He created all the nations throughout the earth). But the bible is clear in the bible that children of God are those that are born of the Spirit of God or born again. John 1:12 – 13 “To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.” A more precise statement would be “Muslims, Hindus, Catholics, Evangelical, are created by the same God” but he was wrong in calling them Children of God.

brian
brian
March 27, 2016 5:55 am

his meaning is clear. he is not addressing this from a christian viewpoint. further it is his assumption that jesus was a failure (or his death was) and atheists can enter heaven.

Beverly David
Beverly David
March 25, 2016 7:57 pm

I would like to add I am learning so much from you guys. Can’t even recall how I even found this site. Much of what has been discussed on Z3News is a confirmation of what I have known in my spirit. I do not have the gift of prophesy as some of you and the dreams are few. However, I am a prayer warrior and intercessor. There are times when God calls me out of sleep to go into prayer. His presence is so awesome. There is no way to explain the joy and peace that comes from the Holy Spirit except to another believer. Whatever happens in the time left to us, we will definitely need to draw closer to Him and allow Him to take full control of our lives to help bring in the end time harvest. God’s blessings on each of you.

Willy
Willy
March 25, 2016 11:16 pm
Hi Beverly and welcome, The Holy Spirit works His gifts in each believer differently as He chooses. Intercession is very important for bringing His will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Thank you for praying. The 1 Cor. 14:3 gift of prophesy does not reveal in itself, it is for strengthening, encouragement, and comfort. When the gift of prophesy is combined with one or more of the three revelation gifts (word of wisdom, word of knowledge and discernment of spirits) then it communicates previously unknown information, but not necessarily unknown to everyone. Do ask eagerly to receive the gift of prophesy 1 Cor. 14:39. For my fun of writing about it….some see open visions with eyes open, some see inside with their heart’s eyes with natural eyes open or shut, some hear their heart in words that sounding like their own voice, some hear the Holy Spirit’s voice which comes across with much more authority, some get thoughts or packets of thoughts, some have dreams, some have dreams that they interpret, some have dreams that God interprets to them, some have dreams that they never understand, some mature trials in dreams same as maturing while awake, many get downloads at night and may only recognize part of it as it occurs until God unpacks it, some feel pain or sensations in parts of their body that is not them but another’s pain, some meet angels with messages, some see Jesus with messages, some have a revelation (instant comprehension of something), some paint by revelation, some sing by revelation, some speak and miracles happen, some pray and miracles happen, some just watch and miracles happen and on and on, God is full of creativity and fun with His kids. The Holy Spirit is brilliant and always knows what… Read more »
Beverly David
Beverly David
March 26, 2016 12:09 am

Thank you so much Willie for sharing. Everything you say is true. Isn’t it amazing how God uses so many different ways to teach us? This is definitely not a boring journey.

March 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Glad to know you are with us Beverly!

Beverly David
Beverly David
March 25, 2016 7:24 pm

There is a radio station called American Family Radio. Every Saturday there is a one hour program on this station named Fortress of Faith. The entire hour is dedicated to discussing and interviewing experts on the Muslim faith. Fortress of Faith can also be found on the internet. If anyone is interested just type in the program name and it will come up. It is very informative. One of the host was a Muslim. He is now a minister after receiving Jesus and he gives excellent information about the Muslim belief. According to what I am learning, the Muslims also believe their messiah is coming soon. Their messiah will be what we believe to be the Antichrist.

Also another excellent program on American Family Radio is Olive Tree Ministries with Jan Markell. This program comes on the weekends. She also comes on other radio sstations and has an internet site. Markell discusses end time events and the Muslims as well in prophesy. You can also listen to her programs on the internet.