Mena Lee Grebin: Obama is the Final President and Will Lead America Into the Tribulation

menaAppearing as a guest on Trunews.com, Mena Lee Grebin shared a prophetic word the Lord gave her back in 2004, which was four years before the election of President Obama. Mena is a Prophetess with Faithful Walk Healing Ministries.

The Lord revealed to her the President that would be elected after George W. Bush would cause great trouble for our country. She saw he would be the last President of the United States and would lead America into the end-time tribulation.

In 2004 I was living in Houston TX. I was leaving my apartment complex one day and this man stopped me. He was trying to get a petition signed to impeach President George Bush, who was President at that time.

I thought it was hysterical because we lived in Houston TX where they named airports and grammar schools and streets after him. I remember stopping this man and telling him, “Bush is going to win a second term. He is not the one we need to be worried about. The President that comes after Bush is the one that we would need to worry about because he would be the last President of the United States and he would lead our country into the tribulation.

The man had a cigarette behind his ear. He stopped and took the cigarette from behind his ear and said, “Lady, what are you talking about. Are you some kind of a psychic or something? What do you mean the President after this one? Who is going to be President after George Bush?”

Mena replied, “I don’t know. It could be Mickey Mouse. I don’t know who it is going to be, but that is the one you should be worried about.”

At that time, Mena had no way of knowing George Bush would win a second term, but he did. Obviously, she had no way of knowing who would be elected President four years later so there would be no way for her to know the trouble he would cause. The past six years have already proven how right she was, but based on what she saw we the trouble is just beginning.

If Mena heard the Lord correctly, and I believe she did, Obama is not going to quietly leave office after 2016. He will be the final President of the United States because there will not be any more elections. This confirms what the Lord showed to Glenda Jackson, which I shared in my previous post: Glenda Jackson: Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election.

I believe he will first come up with an excuse why the elections must be cancelled, probably due to our economic troubles. Then he will eventually proclaim himself dictator.

After decades of forsaking our covenant relationship with the Lord, America has lost her discernment. We have blindly elected a treasonous treacherous tyrant. Now we will pay the price for our rebellion and it will be a high price. We have lost the republic and our freedoms along with it.

Her dream also reveals that Barack Obama will lead America right into the final seven-year period of this age, the tribulation. This confirms what many people already believe, that we are very close to the beginning of the tribulation. I believe this is yet another piece of evidence that Obama is the son of perdition, the man of sin, the antichrist.

IANEZ
IANEZ
December 11, 2015 4:50 pm

FEAR DEFEATS MORE PEOPLE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD…..NEVER FORET IT.

Leanne
Leanne
September 20, 2015 12:17 am

Obama is not the Antichrist considering the Antichrist will not be interested in women as Obama is married with two kids. The man of sin will not be revieled until Jesus comes back for His saints in the rapture. Mena mentioned once that Obama will be the last president and will lead the US into the Tribulation. If this does not come to pass she is a faulse prophet. In other words if there is another election next year and another president gets elected then she is faulse because anything from God does come to pass 100%. This woman had a dream from Jesus about the Antichrist and He did not reveal his identity but showed her that he is currently alive today and he will come from the middle east and will have a Jewish background as the book of Daniel says that he will have no regard for the God of his fathers. She was not told who he is as Jesus would not do that. It would be just like Jesus telling His saints the day and hour of the rapture when Jesus does not know Only the Father. The ID of the beast will be after the Great catching away of the saints
I don’t care who he is as I don’t plan to be here.

Roberto Rosario
October 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Leanne you are 100℅ correct, that’s exactly what I believe and teach. I am sorry with all due respect, that is false prophecy. I do not believe that that’s is how is going to happens. We have to be real careful of what we say and make sure is from God. A Bible student.

Laverne
Laverne
July 3, 2017 7:11 pm

Thats not his kids

Laverne caine
September 24, 2016 10:42 pm

Wake-up people Michelle Obama is a transvestite and there are no evidence she ever gave birth to her daughters. These people are imposters and should be impeached. All evidence in Obama’s action is of the anti-christ. The truth will be revealed soon just watch and see.

Amanda
Amanda
June 16, 2017 10:59 pm

Michelle Obama is the anti-christ. A woman having no interest in women. Women fall under the category of “man” or “mankind”. She is running in 2020 and will win. That’s when the great tribulation starts

Diane Boneck
December 6, 2016 8:29 pm

When Obama got elected, I heard the ‘Holy Spirit’ say; “This is it”. I started shaking. I had my only open vision that day. I saw the Statue of Liberty. There was a large rope tied around her waist, and she was being pulled from the east direction, harder and tighter. she finally broke in half, and she toppled head first into the ocean, toward the east. Her bottom half fell over into the ocean going west. I then saw what could have been some kind of missile hit the east coast, above Florida, but lower then New York. It happened so fast. I was so shocked, I started to cry.

Peggy A.
December 6, 2016 10:41 pm

Wow, Diane, thank-you for sharing.

CONFUSED
CONFUSED
November 13, 2016 10:28 am

so what is gone happen now after; DONALD TRUMP is already elected next US PRESIDENT

Laverne
Laverne
November 28, 2016 10:48 pm

The anti-christ is angry and will try everything in his power to derail Trumps presidency. He will stop at Nothing! We must pray continually that the Ac will lose all grip in his efforts to succeed with his plan.

Nick
Nick
March 2, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello All,

Glad to see different opinion and views concerning obama and antichrist. but i personally believes the AC comes from Turkey…

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 2, 2016 3:01 pm

Nick, one of his names is the Assyrian and part of present day Turkey falls within the old Assyrian Empire. I think President Erdogan would like to be Caliph of a new Caliphate. There will be an Islamic A/C. Some say Obama has some Lebanese blood.

Melba
Melba
August 18, 2016 9:03 am

Dear Mr. James Bailey,
I read this article and I am a bit confused…..and this is why: There seems to be a little contradiction. I believe Mena means well so please do not take me writing this as though I am trying to prove the woman is false. But I need clarity. I have prayed about this more than once. I wrote her too. Please, please write me back. OK.
Go to her latest video on YouTube where Mena Lee Grebin says, ” I know you don’t want to hear this, but we are going to get Hillary” (Hillary Clinton for president).
I listened to Glenda Jackson’s prophecy and I listened to Mena’s and other people’s. Let’s narrow it down to just Mena’s. There seems to be a contradiction in her prophecy. If Obama is going to be the last U.S. president then how is Hillary Clinton going to come behind him and then be president? Which one is it? Please write me back. Email me. I will be looking for your response my brother in Christ.
God Bless You,
Sister Melba

Savage
Savage
August 30, 2016 1:29 am

”We are going to get Hillary” does not have to mean that she will be inaugurated as President. It could mean that she will be placed in the lead role as exterminatrix.

Joe
Joe
August 9, 2016 11:14 pm
Rev.13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. God said his number is Six hundred threescore and six. We must use gematria to count the number. Gematria assigns a numerical value to each letter of the alphabet. A=1, B=2, C=3…Z=26. We give the value to each letter and then total all the numbers up to get the number. Once we have the number we match it to a person name. SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX =313 and 26 letters VLADIMIR VLADIMIROVICH PUTIN =313 and 26 letters TWENTY AND SIX = TWENTY =107, AND =19, SIX =52 10-7-1952 President Putin born on 10-7-1952 is your beast of Rev.13:18 President Obama is not the AC. President Obama is the Leopard of Dan.7:6 Dan. 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. This is America. America has dominion. America number is 13. Chapter 7 and verse 6 is 1776 for America. The four wings and four heads represent 44th President. We need to get the number for the Leopard and then do the number to match the President. LEOPARD =71 BABYLON =71 This would be correct because mirror of 71 is 17 and append chapter 7 verse 6 and we have 1776 for America. Now we need to do the number 71 to find the match of the President SEVENTY AND ONE =163 FORY AND FOUR =163 BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA =163 President Obama is the 44th and last US President. The king of the south and king of Babylon. President Putin is… Read more »
Travis Mosely
Travis Mosely
November 8, 2016 10:40 am

Oh my, Joe, “Gematria”, man, I am a strong believer, spirit filled, and you are pulling all this nonsense lol. Makes me feel bad for others who view us as dumb and ignorant, because they read post like the one above.

Allen mullins
Allen mullins
December 21, 2015 7:13 pm

I do believe the Bible 100%, as well I think God is still in control I believe God put him in there to fulfill the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation, he has done a lot of ungodly things to the USA it is it is the land of the free , not for us but for the radical darkness Muslims only time will tell what will happen in the next 12 months

Laurie
Laurie
July 28, 2015 1:25 pm

I have been believing the same thing. Has anyone considered major signs are pointing to this truth and I believe the beginning of the tribulation will be very soon. There have also been two cows born recently that have a number 7 clearly on their face. It was on the news & you can look it up on the Internet. Compare that to Pharoah’s dream of seven fat cows & seven thin ugly cows. The seven thin ugly cows ate up the seven fat cows representing seven plentiful years & seven years of famine. Isn’t this the seventh year of Obama in office?
What about the 12th horse to ever win the triple crown this year- what is his name? American Pharoah. Hmmm….coincidences??? I doubt it!

douglas gray
douglas gray
May 25, 2015 5:33 pm

I have yet to see a prophet of this nature be 100% accurate over the last 40 years or so.

She says Obama will be “the last President”. So, if someone else is elected and takes office, that means her particular prophecy about that is incorrect. Overall, I think she has seen a lot of truth however.

It is interesting that the other prophecy mention above, William Branham, states that the big stuff will take place when “a woman is President.” So, either way the stuff should be hitting the fan pretty soon.

Mamie Lee
Mamie Lee
January 9, 2016 3:58 am

http://www.evangelicalendtimemachine.com/the-beast-wants-to-jump-over/ Obama will not be replaced, and William Branham was right also. Obama is the anti-christ so he can possess Hillary Clinton and anyone else he wants that is not saved.