Glenda Jackson: Obama Will “Suspend” 2016 Presidential Election

obama_wavingAppearing as a guest on Sid Roth’s television show, It’s Supernatural, Glenda Jackson shared a prophetic word for the future of America. Glenda is the great-niece of Maria Woodworth-Etter, an evangelist know for amazing moves of God during the late 19th and early part of the 20th centuries. Today Glenda has her own prophetic ministry.

In 2007, she prophesied that Obama would be elected President even though he was a long shot at the time. After he was elected in 2008 she prophesied that he would be re-elected for a second term in 2012. Now she has another prophetic word regarding President Obama. She said:

“God showed me that if Christians don’t start praying more than they ever have and even the churches become the house of prayer this next Presidential election is not going to take place. It is going to be suspended because evil is going to arise and some disasters are going to happen and some things are going to be put in place and the President is not going to be removed. He is going to stay in. These things are going to happen and they are going to be VERY BAD if we don’t get a hold of God. The church has got to get back to prayer. Prayer is the power He gave the church and we have to get the faith of God.”

Later in the program, Sid Roth asked her “What kind of times are coming?”

She replied, “Horrible times are coming. The Bible says times are coming such as have never occurred before. The earthquakes are going to intensify, but we don’t have to be afraid. We have to know God’s voice. We are going to live supernaturally. We are not going to live like the world lives. God showed me we are going to live supernaturally, like they (ancient Israel) did in the wilderness and like they did in Jesus’ day when He walked on the earth. We have to believe. If we cannot believe we are not going to make it.”

Click here to watch this program.

If you are not sure whether or not you are saved and on your way to heaven, find out how you can know for sure.

© 2014 – 2016, Z3 News. Full text of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

S
S
February 19, 2016 9:09 AM

I’m in the military, I can’t see it happening unless God allows it to happen. That would mean Jesus is in control of who is in control just like King Nebuchadnezzar. If Obama is our last president well then, we need to be ready for the final round, last 7-30 years and get others ready as well. Don’t worry about what you can’t control, if there is a food shortage God will provide mana or a leader that will take believers in the direction He wants such as Joseph. If the Bible says it will happen then it will, you can’t stop that. Who do you think will bring about the end of times? The devil? The anti-christ? Or the creator of it all, the master, the alpha and omega, King of kings and Lord of lords.

Jerry Sundberg
July 27, 2016 10:27 AM

S, when God showed me this same thing (I had not yet seen this video nor heard of her before), I saw a ‘false flag’ event taking place and this would be the cause for Obama to call for the postponement of the elections for safety reasons and call for national martial law to be enacted. This action would put him in complete control of all aspects of our lives, money, property and food. He has recently been given the authority to do this in a national emergency. It has all been set up for this to happen. I believe that if the polls show that Clinton is slipping badly against Trump, then the certainty of this false flag event will happen. However, if Trumps slips badly in the polls prior to the time of the election and Hillary appears to be ready to win easily, then this false flag may not be initiated.

Also, I see that an attempt on the life of Trump will come. We are to pray for this not to happen. Many believers are being taught in their churches not to vote for Trump but they do not realize that Trump is the modern day version of the Old Testament Cyrus. He was fearless of the Babylonians and after he was given the way to defeat them, his heart was changed because of Daniel and he worshipped the God of Israel. I believe that our prayers for Trump will eventually cause his heart to turn to Jesus and although he may not appear as a Christian now, I believe he will later. We MUST trust the Spirit of the Lord and seek Him so that He will show each of us what we must do.

Odette Del Rio
September 28, 2016 1:26 PM

What I keep noticing from various prophets is their wording about the elections is CHAOS & therefore Obama will claim the results are unclear & he will remain in office past his term & bring in an evil woman before he leaves. Only time will tell if these prophets received true revelation. If not, then they are not prophets of God.

Michael Stubbs
July 4, 2016 1:33 PM

Thats right, but the GREAT tribulation has all the signs lately that it is drawing nigh.

Bizz
Bizz
October 24, 2016 5:26 AM

Nice answer. Yes, it is all in God’s hands ultimately. Through faith we know our prayer can draw God to action, with His angellic armies. He alone can hold back evil, and God loves His children so our fasting and praying is meaningful. He limits and foils the plots of the enemy already, I am praying for more of thst even as the end times come. We have far more strength against the enemy wants us to think.
God wants us to partner with Him and draw closer to Him. He said the end time will be short or none could survive or handle it. I think if people forget to pray we get the leaders we deserve. Like Israel did with King Saul. God warned them, but they didnt care. Only then could they appreciate when God gave them a good king.

Amanda
Amanda
August 23, 2015 2:55 AM

I’m marking my calendars to remember to follow up with all of you after the next presidential election. It’s so ridiculous that you all have prophecies and govern from your couches. During the next year maybe focus on being able to write full sentences and less time trying to govern from your couch.

Odette Del Rio
September 29, 2016 10:12 AM

Only time will tell.

Linda Clay
August 11, 2015 11:01 AM

Ivonne, to add to my comments, yes we are to “look up” for we are seeing the “signs of the times” unfold and are in the season now, where our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will return.
Note: Most in the USA and Western World won’t like what I’m going to say next, but truth is still the truth, even if people don’t believe it:
I don’t believe in the man-made pre-trib rapture doctrine that originated out of Margaret MacDonald’s “vision” in the 1830s. I do believe the true believers and followers of Jesus will be removed, prior to the Wrath of God being poured out on the planet. Prior to the 1830s “pre-trib” was not a part of the truth preached in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In addtion, historically, Chinese Christians believed in the pre-trib doctrine, prior to communist takeover; they were told, “don’t worry, we’ll be out of here before we are persecuted”. History shows they were there, they were persecuted and a huge number of Chinese Christians fell away because they were taught false doctrine of hope. So too, will that sadly happen in the “Western World”, when presecution arises and “we’re still here”. LORD HAVE MERCY and may ALL who claim to know Jesus, seek the FULL truth and not rely on the doctrines of men. To read about Margaret MacDonald’s vision, please consider going to this site: http://www.preteristarchive.com/dEmEnTiA/1975_macpherson_incredible-coverup.html

minimee
minimee
August 2, 2016 2:07 AM

I was listening to the radio, and it was New Year 2016. So, many people were calling in to the station and predicting that Obama was the final president of the U.S. Left me speechless. . This is prediction made many years ahead and Varga predicted a Muslim war in Europe and everyone laughed today we are seeing that today . She said the 44th president would be African American and he would be the final president of the US. I dreamt natural disaster is coming many people will perish so we are rIght on the edge of something happening. .

Odette Del Rio
September 29, 2016 10:20 AM

Jesus said: “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 YET He also shared: “Then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” Matthew 24:21 Those are clearly 2 different types of tribulation.

brock
brock
March 26, 2016 11:37 AM

Amen

William
William
November 11, 2016 11:03 AM

Why do all (or most) always say, “if we don’t pray”? Why do they always have to say that? So they can say “we prayed” when the prophesies don’t come to pass? C’mon. God knows the end from the beginning. It’s either yes or no. After yes or no, then it needs to be “pray always”. We are to pray always whether it’s yes or no.

L Pham
L Pham
May 24, 2016 2:05 PM

God revealed this to the church so we can pray against this plan of the enemy. We are praying this evil plan will not prosper. We believe God will intervene and destroy it. Hallelujah! Our God is greater!

Bizz
Bizz
October 24, 2016 5:16 AM

Fast and pray.

IANEZ
IANEZ
December 11, 2015 4:55 PM

FEAR DEFEATS MORE PEOPLE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD. AMERICA’S SINS IS WHAT HAS TAKEN THE COUNTRY DOWN…..NEVER MIND OBAMA. GOD BLESSED AMERICA AND THEY PEOPLE TURNED THEIR BACKS ON GOD. OBAMA WAS PUT IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO SHOW THE WORLD THE SINS OF AMERICA.

Donny
Donny
March 18, 2016 4:56 PM

Hello to my brothers and sisters in the USA i have been following the prophecies by Glenda Jackson and find them to be the truth spoken to her through the Holy Spirit. i am having a hard time writing this as the enemy seems to trying awful hard for me not to post this. I truly believe that we are at the end to mans wickedness and also are to really watch out for the false prophets and doctrine and to seek the Guidance from the Holy Spirit as there are so many in the world today. Do not be disheartened for there are many perilous things about to happen soon but this is a time when we will have to be strong in our faith and rely totaly on our God and Saviour JESUS CHRIST. and he will see us through. I stand with you in our faith and prayer.

cecois
cecois
November 10, 2016 11:13 AM

If the Lord says anything it always happens. There is never an exception. If someone says the Lord shows me this or that….and nothing happens…guess what? You are hearing either your own stupendous voice that whispers what you want to hear or its from the devil and his friends. The Lord will deal will all falsehood and lies in His own way one day.

Donna S
Donna S
January 12, 2016 8:42 AM

If my people would humble themselves and repent….then I will heal their land…..The prayer rooms right now are empty!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the internet web cams on live prayer rooms…Kansas City Prayer Room, House of Prayer etc……check it out 24/7. What is wrong with you church?? We have less than 7 months to turn this around!! it is coming. We have the power, but we are so blind listening to words that calm us into sleep with no oil in our lamps……WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you pray, pray in the Spirit, for you know not how you should pray. This is VITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set your face as flint, and go to the house of prayer, and get on your face, for the time has come for the Lords’ Day. It is all coming to a fast end, and if you have unsaved loved ones, get on your face for them. It will not be pretty. the war will begin very soon. Everything Glenda Jackson said I have been shown. It seems crazy to say Obama will stay in office, but if there is a war going, on they will not have an election. Get on your face church and pray!!!!!!!!

Edana Estenes
Edana Estenes
January 15, 2016 7:41 PM

I have been praying for His will to be done. I have been praying at home. I can drive, but I don’t want to go really far, because my eyes are messed up. I am almost there (healed), as the Lord has led me to some really great doctors. I have to drive about 50 minutes to get to the treatment place, and it is a rough drive. As soon as my eyesight gets back to normal, I am definitely going to church. I found out that the man who wrote The Harbinger – his church is about 45 minutes away. I have so been wanting to go to a messianic congregation for so long. I am almost there. I can’t wait. In the meantime, I still have to keep praying from home. So although those prayer rooms look empty, be encouraged. There are people like me who are praying. You just don’t see us.

Matthew Ford
Matthew Ford
January 15, 2016 9:32 PM

Something to really think about. There are the branches of the military and then there is DHS. FEMA is part of DHS and is fully armed. Over the past years, FEMA has purchased over 1 billion rounds of hollow point ammo — did you catch that? Now, the military branches would requires congressional approval (I believe) to activate during an emergency, but FEMA (a fully armed organization under the direct authority of the president) does not require such, they could be used for a martial law type situation — federal emergency. Pay attention to how this plays out. Also, UN forces are already on the ground in our nation. They will have no reservations killing Americans (they are not American). The take over can be done with out the military.

Jeff
Jeff
August 11, 2015 10:54 AM

This applies to believers and non-believers alike………. The Normalcy Bias condition is well known to psychologists and sociologists. It refers to a mental state of denial in which individuals enter into when facing a disaster or pending danger. Normalcy Bias leads people to underestimate and minimize both the possibility of a catastrophe actually happening, as well as its possible consequences to their health and safety.
The Normalcy Bias often results in situations where people fail to prepare for a likely and impending disaster. The Normalcy Bias leads people believe that since something has never happened before, that it never will happen. Therefore, like an infant with a security blanket we cling to our habitual, repetitive, and normal way of life, despite overwhelming proof that serious danger lies ahead.
The Normalcy Bias is part of human nature and, to some extent, we are all guilty of participating in it. Unfortunately, the Normalcy Bias inhibits our ability to cope with a disaster once it is underway. People with Normalcy Bias have difficulty reacting to something they have not experienced before. The Normalcy Bias also leads people to interpret warnings and to inaccurately reframe information in order to project an optimistic outcome which leads to the person to infer a less serious situation. In short, it is kind of a pain-killing drug which numbs a person to an impending danger.

Jerry Sundberg
July 27, 2016 10:31 AM

There is a biblical name for this “normalcy bias”. It is called “unbelief”. The children of Israel suffered from this as fear took over their unbelieving hearts and persuaded them they would die trying to take the land of promise because of what they saw. God had already told them that He would fight for them just as He fought for them in Egypt but because of their unbelief, the refused to enter into the land God promised them. Their children they said would perish, would enter in but not them and so, everyone 20 years old and above who left Egypt, perished in the wilderness and all younger ones entered in.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams
February 9, 2016 10:53 PM

Appreciate your wisdom…

willem
willem
January 13, 2016 12:50 PM

This is true

Marsha Arias
Marsha Arias
September 2, 2015 10:55 PM

Wow that is exactly what most people are doing despite all the evidence being placed right in front of us! I now know there is an actual term for this state. You are very clever and i really appreciate your comment as well as your wisdom. So if you dont mind and you have the time i would love to hear your perspective on the current events unfolding and what you suspect is next.