Dr. Bruce Allen saw mushroom clouds over 4 cities: Seattle, Bellingham, Tacoma, and Olympia.

Confirming a prophetic dream shared by Christine Beadsworth yesterday, Z3er Charlie posted a comment today sharing an encounter he had with Dr. Bruce Allen in 2005.

In 2005, I attended a presentation in a small eastern Washington town Assembly of God church where Dr. Bruce Allen spoke. Afterwards at the potluck, I sat across from him, and asked him why he moved away from Seattle to live in the eastern part of the state. He said that the Lord gives him many dreams and visions. The latest dream prompted he and his wife to move away from Seattle at that time. He said in the dream he saw mushroom clouds over 4 cities: Seattle, Bellingham, Tacoma, and Olympia.

Chuck Youngbrandt, Henry Gruver, Royal Qronquist, all have been given nuclear war visions or dreams, and all have moved inland away from coastal areas. I moved from Tacoma in ’93.

Chuck Youngbrandt had a dream in approximately 2005-6 where he saw all the buildings destroyed in Spokane, leaning or laying in one direction. My guess is Fairchild Air Force Base (approx. 5 miles west of Spokane ) got nuked and the blast/shockwave was the cause of the destruction.

My suggestion to ALL, leave the big cities and nearby military installations, because THEY will be the first targets. Unless the Lord TOLD you to stay, I suggest you begin to find places of refuge while there is time. Blessings to all.

Throughout the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, we have many examples of God giving His people prophetic warnings of trouble ahead through dreams, visions, and words of knowledge, but in many cases, the trouble can be avoided if we repent and get right with Him. For example, the people of Nineveh were warned by Jonah of coming destruction, but they avoided it by repenting (Jonah 1-5). I believe the same is true with these warnings because God does not take pleasure in destroying anyone (2 Peter 3:9). We have hope for deliverance if we turn away from all unrighteousness because He has promised He will not leave the righteous in the hands of the wicked who seek to kill them (Psalm 37:32-33). If we take refuge in Him, He will make a way of escape so us so we can slip away into a safe place (Psalm 37:40), which is not based on our geographic location, but by being right with Him, doing what He tells us to do and going where He tells us to go (Proverbs 12:13). So, our highest priority should be doing what the Lord Jesus told us to do when He said, “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.” (Matthew 6:33)

Jerome L
January 14, 2018 4:51 PM

Abba, i pray for those who say they are Christians but have forgotten the fear of the Lord. I pray for those who call themselves believers but think God has changed and does not judge nations anymore. Lord, my heart breaks for those Christians still sleeping, chasing the wind, and oblivious to the shakings coming.

Abba, Abba, please wake them up that some might turn and repent and be used by You to save others and bring Glory to Your Holy Name!

Joel
January 14, 2018 4:52 PM

Several people mentioned there but don’t forget about Dumitru Duduman(a Romanian Pastor and the founder of the Hand of Help orphanage). He said very similar things about both coast’s.

Charlie
Charlie
January 14, 2018 8:28 PM

Hi Joel,
Yes, as a matter of fact, it was D . Duduman whom the Lord introduced into my life in 1984, and got to meet, shake his hand, looked into his eyes and new he was serious about his message to America, regarding the future of our country and its demise thru nuclear war.
All of us “pretrib” rapture believers at the foursquare church were shocked and in disbelief at his message. But the Lord confirmed to me when looking into Dumitrus’ eyes that this was from Him.
For two years afterward,Jesus taught me directly about the end times thru revelations, dreams and prophetic insights, including a dream about a concentration camp internment (which is posted in “whygodreallyexist.com” by M.Snyder). That dream cured me once and for all of the deception of the pre and midtrib rapture doctrine.
James Mckeever, Royal Qronquist, Chuck Youngbrandt, Henry Gruver, Dr. Bruce Allen, Thea Eroes, Nita Johnson, and others whom I sat under helped with the end time perspective that I now hold and as a watchman and member of the “spiritual tribe” of Issachar, am able to sound the alarm for over 30 years.
Unfortunately, most in my small circle of life are still asleep but am hopeful that soon the church wakes up and sees the truth. Sure am glad to find a group of believers on Z3news that I can relate to and find I belong with.
Blessings to all…

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
January 14, 2018 5:27 PM

Right. I have Dumitru’s book and visions. His grandson’s Danieland Michael Boldea have spoken in my area, as well as Gino Schmidt and sometimes his wife Anne, who comes frequently to speak at a small gathering I attend in Elkhart, Indiana.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
January 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Last night, I watched Henry Gruver with Steven Quayle on YouTube of his dreams/visions of nukes on Seattle. A Russian weather ship had been on the river there to check on the weather currents over a period of time. Henry lived in Seattle at that time. He followed the news paper weather patterns for 10 years. In April /May the current comes from the east to coast, then to Southern California. This is the time a nuke attack could do the most damage.
God told him not to pray a certain way of protection as He would cause wicked people to move to these areas and His people to move out, to eliminate a lot of evil people at one time.
He speaks of “safe places” for His children and that armies would march around them with no knowledge of doing so.
I was given a “safe haven” vision over 30 years ago. I formed my ideas of what it could be, but a few years ago gave them to Him, asking for His plans. He will remind me once in a while, “ have I not said safe haven” but never any details. Says He will take care of me. My trust is in Him.
It was maybe Henry Gruver I head say that cities/towns with 2 rivers would be safe havens. I live in Elkhart, Indiana, with 2 rivers. Nike’s Mi also has 2 rivers. We both have the Saint Joeseph river that goes to Lake Michigan.

mike stephani
mike stephani
January 14, 2018 9:36 PM

Becky, he told me the same thing; “not one hair on you or your childrens heads will be harmed” and He showed me how foreign troops wouldn’t even know we are here in a small area but that all around us will be death and destruction. He told and showed me all this in 1999 and 2000. I also knew then that this would all begin sometime after 2017 but not much after that time.

John Barry
John Barry
January 15, 2018 4:54 AM

Amen Becky , a friend of mine / prayer warrior , lives 15 miles from Tinker AFB , the LORD has had her make many preps on her land including a small church . GOD will protect you as long as you are where GOD has called you to be . The LORD moved me ( 5th gen Texan ) from Dallas to the Ozarks in 2008 , I always planed to die with my boots on , not a barefoot hillbilly , but this is where the LORD sent me . Blessings Sister .

Charlie
Charlie
January 14, 2018 8:37 PM

Hi Becky,
If you ( or anyone else) wish to know more about safe havens/ refuge-ark concepts, contact me at charles.vandelden@gmail.com.
Blessings to you….

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 15, 2018 7:27 AM

The Lord told me through a dream that the Ozarks and the Smokey Mountains are safe zones for what’s coming upon America. Jesus said that the Ozarks are ideal and the Best place to be. There are MANY refuges set up here. People prepping and storing. There are tons of water sources. Lakes and springs. The military is told to retire here and told things that will come upon America. So many purple heart towns. They are told these things will happen in their lifetime. Without reading Joel Skousens book of strategic relocation the Lord moved my family blindly on our part to where the majority of this all is. It was totally God how it all happened from the dream forward. The Ozarks is ideal and if you can get here PLEASE pray and consider it. The Lord Jesus and Father have moved so many of His children here. Corey Ten boom saw part of the Ozarks ( northwest Arkansas )as a safe zone and divinely protected land with thousands of armed angels over this land. Chuck Youngbrandt was shown this area as a safe zone, Jim Baker has an end time refuge. I could go on and on. I didn’t know any of that until HE SHOWED me! I know for a fact this is divinely appointed land for God’s children to go through what’s coming upon America. Please all pray and consider what you will do. It’s good for us to all be together during these times in safety. Or at least safer than the other areas in America. Bless you and Praise be to Father
.https://z3news.com/w/author/katie-troutman/ (Ozarks Revealed)

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 15, 2018 7:39 AM
Michele LeClercq
Michele LeClercq
January 18, 2018 12:27 PM

Hi Becky, I live in Niles, MI and God has not told me to move. He has called me away from all extra activities and kept saying ‘Home’ and ‘Study’ which I’ve been doing. He cleaned up my backsliding ways and after repenting, He has told me to store food and water. When I prayed about it (storing food and water) I was told I had a little over a year and that was back in September. I don’t know what order things are coming in but I do know I want to be obedient and ready. God bless.

Michele

Jodi S
August 7, 2018 8:04 AM

Hi Michele, I just went to a wedding in Niles! We live in Michigan, too — and I know there are other Michigander Z3ers. We were directed 5 years ago to buy remote property in Michigan and God provided. We have been preparing that safe place as God brings the resources and faith steps. My husband has had a sense of urgency pushing him to complete the safe place by this winter. God seems to be matching the sense of urgency with the resources in a clear way. I have been in a season of silence from the Father, which I believe is intended to push me into taking steps of faith without obvious manifestations, but more tuning in to the Holy Spirit’s presence and acting without becoming paralyzed by fear that it’s the wrong step. “Faith.” God’s blessings to all and to Jesus be the honor and the glory and the praise!

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 7, 2018 9:00 AM

Jodi, regarding your comment of a few Michigander Z3’s, its a maybe …… but definitely a few Michigoos’s on here. Lol

Lory
Lory
January 22, 2018 11:17 PM

What are the chances of Chicago being nuked? Since few big cities will get nuked, for sure the cities around will be affected also, it is only His mercy that will protect His people and keep them safe.

Linda
January 14, 2018 3:57 PM

Amen! Lord help us. Lord be with us!

Bro. James
Bro. James
January 14, 2018 10:42 PM

About ten years ago I had an intense dream. I posted it of the Watchman’s Cry forum about that time. I was in a department of defense building in Seattle. Everyone there wore Polo type shirts with khaki pants. Everyone was working in cubicles and the atmosphere was full of tension. Finally I said “Is anyone else upset that we just declared war on Iran”. Murmers of agreement came from all over my area. Suddenly through the big glass doors a brilliant light shone down the stairs into our work area. I got up from my cubicle ran up the stairs to the outside went down the sidewalk to observe a mushroom cloud rising in the distance. Others were standing next to me and I told them to get down behind the waist high brick wall in front of us to protect from the coming blast wave. I’ve also seen other cities hit in dreams but that’s for another post.

John Barry
John Barry
January 15, 2018 5:13 AM

Brother James , Chuck Youngbrandt saw when we go to war with Iran they will nuke one of our carrier groups and will nuke our army which is gathering in Saudi Arabia and kill 80% of our Army . As Chuck says , our army will go over , but never return . Blessings

Rachel Baxter
January 15, 2018 11:55 PM

The Lord directed me to Jeremiah 7. This is a word for America right now.

Jen
Jen
January 17, 2018 4:43 PM

Thank you and God bless you, Rachel! I’ll be reading Jeremiah 7 tonight. I’ve been following Pastor Benjamin Faircloth’s sermons closely, and he continues to preach from Jeremiah as instructed by the Lord. May Almighty God hide you under the shadow of His wing 😇🙏

Martin
Martin
January 15, 2018 3:46 AM
Excerpt from Season of Sorrow ( Hand of Help, Michael Boldea). https://www.handofhelp.com/vision_48.php “Now for the reason I am here. I was sent to show you something. Look and see,” he said, pointing down to the valley below. As I looked, I saw the outline of a map of America then the outlines of states began taking shape. As I continued to watch this map solidify, small lights began to flicker on and off in some of the states. I recognized California, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, Washington State, Florida, and New York, among the states that lit up. The light was rhythmic, almost like a homing beacon, constant in its progression. I continued watching the lights go on and off, waiting for something else to happen, but nothing did. Finally I said, “I don’t understand. What does this mean?” “These are the places where those who were sent here long ago, to bring fear and cause chaos, have situated themselves. They lie in waiting, planning and plotting destruction. They are as coiled serpents, looking forward to the hour when they will be loosed upon this nation. If God’s children pray, once more he will delay the season of sorrow that is yet to come.” We stood on the ridge in silence for a long time. After awhile the lights stopped flickering in the valley below, and the map began to fade away. Suddenly my grandfather turned his head toward the east, and began to sniff the air as he used to do. “Storm’s coming my boy, and it’s a bad one,” he said. “Now give an old man a hug, and let me be on my way. Be vigilant and work while you still can, it’s all God asks of any of His servants. If the Father wills it, we will speak… Read more »
Estelle
Estelle
January 14, 2018 10:28 PM

I bear witness to Charlie’s advice to flee big cities and military installations,
We moved away from a city with 5 military installations coz God told us to go and He brought to mind the story of Lot and his family.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 15, 2018 1:38 AM

Amen……..that’s good advice for if the military bases where many people live are not hit my nukes, then surely they’d be used to corral the people into the camps-like Jade Helm practice runs

Roberto Adolpho
Roberto Adolpho
January 16, 2018 12:12 AM

Rick Wiles reports tonight on the Trunews web site that he has never seen so many warning signs pointing to nuclear war in his 19 years of reporting the news. Rick collects his news from newspapers around the world. Our MSM hasn’t reported on any of this. Was the Hawaii false nuclear alarm really a mistake? Was God giving us one last warning to be ready? Listen here: https://www.trunews.com/listen

Jen
Jen
January 17, 2018 4:45 PM

Amen, and thanks for sharing, Roberto! Just minutes ago, a very loud “emergency” alert warning/test came across the TV screen. I’m in the SF Bay Area. I felt an alarm go off in my spirit. Many blessings.

Rebecca Bonnell
January 15, 2018 3:28 AM
Dwight
Dwight
August 6, 2018 4:41 PM

Awesome testimony Lisa – I have felt the urge to pursue the Ozarks and need to get on my knees and seek God earnestly to hear his will for me. May your land be greatly blessed and protected!

Lisa
Lisa
August 6, 2018 12:02 PM

Here’s a good website to start with. https://www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=r&q=ozarks