Prophetic dream reveals nuclear attack on American city

In the morning watch on 13th January, I had a dream in which I was standing and looking at a stone paved patio with people sitting chatting in the sun. There was a low pale colored stone wall to the left and the green hill sloped sharply down to a body of water, which may have been the sea. I am not sure. In the distance on the other side of the water was another landmass with a city on the water’s edge. I could just make out the skyscrapers.

I was among the people relaxing in the sun when suddenly there was a red and black flash above this city and the whole skyline turned black. Simultaneously, a black cloud began to travel very fast over the water and I could see it was made up of minute black particles. I shouted, “It’s a nuclear attack. Run inside!”

I ran through the double glass doors and closed one side to stop some of the cloud entering. I kept shouting so people could hear where I was and know which direction to run, even if they couldn’t see as I could see people were struggling visually and one man was so disorientated he ran full tilt into the side of the building instead of through the door. Two babies were crawling towards the doorway and I quickly ran and scooped them up and ran back inside.

By this time, I could see people lying on their backs with their legs in the air, completely unable to breathe. We closed the door and a throng of people were going up the stairs. I kept asking which direction the cloud had come from because it seemed I was not in an area I was familiar with, yet I knew it was an American city that had been hit. I kept getting flash images of a completely flattened city with grey ash everywhere, like Hiroshima.

Eventually, someone told me the city had been east of where we were. I wanted to watch a tv newscast to find out which city had been hit as my knowledge of American geography was limited and I did not know which city was situated alongside a body of water that looked like the sea, with another hilly landmass west of it. However there was no TV available and it occurred to me that this was because the city that had been annihilated was connected to television stations in some way. There were only people reading newspapers and listening to the radio, as if TV signals were no longer an option.

I woke up very disturbed and began to pray for the Lord to warn His children in that city to flee before the disaster stuck. The fact that people were sitting around relaxed and chatting tells me this was the first nuclear attack on an American city, and there was no real anxiety or expectation that this would happen. Perhaps it was a city that has not been considered reachable by such an attack. I don’t know if the land where I was standing was American land or part of an island or another nation. Perhaps someone can enlighten me. Also, the fact that people couldn’t breathe suggests the addition of some sort of nerve gas in the bomb.

Postscript:

Having studied maps of the American coastline, the only cities I can find which have the geographical details in the dream are:

1. Seattle, with Puget Sound being the water seen
  2. San Francisco, with San Francisco Bay being the water seen
  3. Los Angeles, perhaps seen from another part of the city on a hillside.

I lean toward Seattle as the low stone wall and paving in my dream appear in photographs taken from San Juan and Orcas Islands towards Seattle, and the skyline of Seattle seen from across the water on the way to Bainbridge Island looks the same as in my dream. However, I could be wrong… pray and ask for clarity.

As confirmation, Henry Gruver had a vision of Seattle nuked by Russian submarines in Puget sound.

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Brandon J
Brandon J
January 14, 2018 10:42 AM

I was given a timeline with no events

I was shown events with no dates.

What I can say, regardless of physical events, is I strongly feel we have 2-3 years before the next wave of darkness comes. When it comes I fear it may be unlike anything we’ve experienced. I’m asking God for help and motivation to cleanse my spirit, soul, and body from all sin and toxins as much as possible.

I haven’t been commenting much on any social media and I feel I may not at all soon. But while I’m here I wanted to thank all of you for being Gods friend and for being my eternal fam 🙂

One love, B

Helen McCarthy
January 13, 2018 4:46 PM

Christine, this a timely word considering the false “ICBM Threat” Emergency Alert in Hawaii this morning. Claiming ‘the false alert was the result of human error,’ does not ring true to me.

Krista West
Krista
January 13, 2018 9:43 PM

Helen,
I live in Hawaii and share the same feelings that it was not a “misclick of a button” as the news has so quickly coined the mistake. I was just at a friend’s house who lives on a military base here.. My friend who is a military doctor said the hospital went into full nuclear bomb protocol and the sirens were sounding on the military base. It seems to me and my husband that the military would be the ones giving the Intel to the government, so it seems suspicious that the base would sound the alarms and have the hospital go into lockdown over a “careless mistake by someone testing the system”. They would know FIRST. The chain of events doesn’t add up.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 13, 2018 10:55 PM

Possibly intercepted and destroyed. Maybe they didn’t think they were going to be able to get it in time. The US Navy demonstrated a year ago the ability to shootdown an incoming missile.

Joe
Joe
January 14, 2018 12:28 PM

Matt NZ
You are right on the money. This report says actual missiles were fired from a submarine. Missiles were intercepted and submarine hunted down and destroyed. Now looking for DUMB where the nuclear submarine came from.

Stephen Gookin
January 17, 2018 3:42 AM

Well I found some information, but it appears the Z3ers are right on top of it. USA Watchdog was interviewing Dave Janda, and he stated his source said it was a nuclear missile from a rogue Chinese Sub, the US shot down, and the Chinese took it out… https://youtu.be/SIO4vWYtk6s?t=24m31s

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 14, 2018 1:34 PM
Kathy
Kathy
January 14, 2018 1:55 PM

Joe: I have no doubts of the possibility of such a false flag being attempted…but this article posted on operationdisclosure, right under the report you cited, rings alarm bells with me.

Breaking News Alert – New Republic – RV Intel – 3.9.16
3/09/2016 10:31:00 AM Dinarland, GCR, General Dunford, New Republic, RV, Secret News, USA

*Emailed to Operation Disclosure*

Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin has been sworn in as new President of the Republic of the United States on Monday. Meaning power has peacefully transitioned from former President Obama and Vice President Biden simultaneously as they resigned. This is why Ryan was so hesitant about being named Speaker of the House (3rd in line to the Presidency). He was hand picked by Chinese Family Elders.

General Joseph Dunford will be Ryan’s new acting Vice President. Both are operating from inside the White House at this hour after movers physically transitioned administrations over the weekend. A formal announcement is forth coming by President Ryan announcing all administrative changes.

This event will trigger a 5 day redemption period for private group and Internet group redemptions (800#s) followed later in March by a month long public redemption. Currently, large and existing bank clientele are exchanging 24 hours a day in off site bank redemption locations.

Both the RV and Republic are now active on American soil… and world history being made in real time.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
January 15, 2018 7:30 PM

I would be very wary of this information as I believe it is actively part of the disinformation campaign currently occurring. Discernment is key. This fake intel is being put out by multiple sources including Benjamin Fulford, The Event is Coming Soon Youtube channel, etc. I do not believe any of it. The goal is to get people to erroneously believe that “the swamp is being drained” so that you are passive & do not take any action because you believe things are improving….It’s a military strategy. Then when the event occurs, you are completely unprepared & blindsided. Dangerous times with critical outcomes if our discernment is off…..😢

Kathy
Kathy
January 15, 2018 8:25 PM

I don’t listen to Benjamin Fulford…only those men, and women, the Lord takes me directly to, starting almost 20 years ago: Dmitru Duduman, Henry Gruver, Dr. Bruce Allen, etc. The Lord has been warning about nuclear attack long before anyone spoke of “the swamp.” But if something doesn’t resonate with your spirit, you can, and should always, take it to the Lord.

Roberto Adolpho
Roberto Adolpho
January 16, 2018 1:52 AM

Kathy, who is Bruce Allen? Duduman and Gruver are two of the best.

Kathy
Kathy
January 16, 2018 8:09 PM

Dr. Allen is one of the Lord’s forerunners in translation, and has had many amazing experiences. He is part of Jesus Ministries, with Neville Johnson, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, Joe Sweet, and others. Dr. Allen’s website is stillwatersinternational.com. He has a great variety of YTs online where you can check him out. He said once he loves Henry, but I don’t think they’ve ever met. I asked Henry about it a few weeks ago and he didn’t remember meeting him.

Roberto Adolpho
Roberto Adolpho
January 16, 2018 9:59 PM

Thanks Kathy.

ASHLEY
ASHLEY
January 14, 2018 9:46 PM

What is RV?

Carol Belcher
Carol Belcher
January 16, 2018 7:03 PM

Some of us christians hold currency to exchange. We believe a currency reset is happening now.

Christine Beadsworth
January 15, 2018 12:51 AM

revaluation of the dinar, which is Iraqi currency. They RV’d the german mark after world war 2 I think to jumpstart the economy.

Kathy
Kathy
January 14, 2018 10:11 PM

No clue, Ashley. I just pasted the article from the site Joe referenced.

Christine Beadsworth
January 14, 2018 8:14 AM

If it is shot from a submarine, do they still pick it up before it hits?

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
January 15, 2018 7:24 PM

Please read about Russia’s capability with AUVs (autonomous underwater vehicles) which are UNDERWATER DRONES capable of carrying a 100 megaton nuclear warhead. http://www.newsweek.com/russia-drones-nuclear-weapons-pentagon-leak-781075

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 14, 2018 12:17 PM

That I’m not sure Christine. If it is a sub launched ballistic missile it should have to ascend quite high then come in at a steep angle. A cruise missile stays low to the surface.

S. Peter
S. Peter
January 19, 2018 6:32 AM

Sister Christine,

God prompted me on this that in recent Q anon posts they mention “Red October”….could this be that lost Argentine submarine everyone has been looking for?

Jon J
Jon J
January 14, 2018 4:28 PM

SLBM much harder to pick up and destroy with missile defense systems. Typically much less time because of close proximity of to intended target.

Marie
Marie
January 14, 2018 4:10 PM

I was reading an internet military board this morning, and someone said a friend on board a Navy ship in the Pacific was definitely told a missile had been launched. Others on the internet board were laughing at the way the “mistake” was being explained in the press, since they understood the real procedures and said the alert-system doesn’t work like that at all.
It was no mistake.
We apparently shot it down. Thank God!

Marilee Alm
January 14, 2018 5:04 PM

Hi Krista,
I was asking my son who is in artillary unit in the army. They do not issue the warning from the army. It is a different branch altogether. So you are right, the army just responded to the branch that gave the warning.

serge
serge
January 14, 2018 12:04 AM

Yes. Thankfully a thread about prophesy other than about Crypto-currency.
Takes me back to fond memories the old days of Z-3.

Stacey
Stacey
January 13, 2018 6:38 PM

Helen I am sensing the very same in my spirit also, I’ heard the words “dress rehearsal “
God bless

Christine Beadsworth
January 14, 2018 8:13 AM

didn’t even know about this until you mentioned it. I just looked at some news reports about it and one of the overhead traffic displays said afterwards ‘no threat’. Immediately I heard, ‘when they are saying peace and safety, sudden destruction comes…’

Abby
Abby
January 25, 2018 10:18 AM

I got almost that exact same feeling, Christine. The first article that I saw about this (which was mainstream) was titled something along the lines of “Hawaiians surprised by false missile threat’ (I can’t find it anymore), and immediately, I thought of the Lukewarm, who are unprepared for the coming judgement

Daniel
Daniel
January 13, 2018 7:38 PM

Hawaii is like what 95% democrat run? Tulsi Gabbard was sure bad mouthing Trump awful quick about it. It had to be someone in the state FEMA headquarters that did it, probably on orders from someone higher up. Who that someone is I have no idea, it might even be someone outside gov’t like Obama. Why whomever did it, did it is also unclear. Now people would presumably realize that the threat is real and they have no shelter if/when it does happen. A bunch of angry/terrified people demanding shelters, missile defense and the end of the North Korean threat seems counter intuitive to me, though I guess they think they can undermine confidence in Trump and his big talk perhaps.

Of course it could have been some hacker group who penetrated the network and wanted to let us know it. Things are hardly as they seem and I don’t think we will get a clear answer this side of eternity.

Shelley
Shelley
January 15, 2018 11:39 AM

Maybe the person had a cold/flu.

Bill
Bill
January 15, 2018 10:06 AM

Helen:
What of the possibility that the deep state created this Hawaii false flag, hoping our President would respond by hitting the big red button taking us into nuclear war.

Helen McCarthy
January 15, 2018 12:57 PM

Bill, absolutely, this event could most certainly be a false flag delivered by the Deep State. Whether or not there was actually a missile launch, as several have commented that it was from various reports, the end result would be to distract from some other critical event taking place. As far as President Trump ‘pushing the button’, that takes us into nuclear war, there are far too many fail safe systems in place that should prevent that catastrophic decision. The article from Infowars posted in today’s Z3 News talks about this scenario.

S. Peter
S. Peter
January 13, 2018 10:06 PM

Sister Christine,

As a native Seattleite I can almost guarantee you saw this city. This area is definitely littered with high value targets like Boeing, Microsoft, Kenworth, NAS (Naval Air Station) Whidbey, NAS Everett, JBLM (Joint-Base Lewis McChord), Bangor Trident Submarine Base, Naval Base Kitsap, various West Coast radar/listening posts, a general tech hub, etc. One good nuke strike + EMP could cripple a sizable chunk of our Pacific Defenses, not to mention the devastating hit on this region’s economy. The Lord has been dealing with me about leaving and your word only makes it more urgent for me to do what He has told me to do. Thank you for posting and God bless. Please keep us in your prayers fellow Z3’ers!

Christine Beadsworth
January 14, 2018 3:14 AM

yes, I discovered the naval base at Kitsap on an island ( west of Seattle) has the largest concentration of nuclear warheads in the US. The combined explosive power is equal to 14,000 Hiroshima bombs! If Seattle was the first target, this would create chaos in a wide area and the naval base would be in the fallout zone and therefore compromised and an easy secondary target. If the Lord is telling you to move, don’t hesitate. Remember Lot.

Also I have been looking at the news of Montecito mudslide and what stuck out to me is that a mandatory evacuation order was given at lunchtime the previous day and only 10% of the people obeyed. In the middle of the night, disaster struck.What a prophetic lesson! Apparently the people who stayed had previously evacuated for the fires and their houses didn’t burn so they decided not to heed this warning. You disregard warnings at your own peril.We have entered a spiritual time period like no other on this earth and instant obedience to the urging of the Spirit will save you time and again.

S. Peter
S. Peter
January 14, 2018 10:28 AM

I remember a few days after the Fukushima quake tasting something metallic in the air. Fake news stated that there was no possibility of nuclear contamination blowing in from Japan. That’s when I discovered Potassium Iodide pills.

Christine Beadsworth
January 15, 2018 12:27 AM

You can also use Lugol’s Iodine which is in liquid form. Very useful product for a variety of diseases. If anyone wants a chart of uses and dosage, please email me at freshoil@polka.co.za

Cornelius
Cornelius
January 15, 2018 12:39 AM

Miso and Iodine is proven to work best. https://www.naturalnews.com/049769_miso_radioprotective_effects_Hiroshima_survivors.html
But you need proper miso, not pasteurized miso. I think in the US South River Miso is good

Marnie
Marnie
January 15, 2018 2:27 AM

Zeolites have also been shown to bind up radioactive particles, as well as heavy metals and other toxins that are not water soluble (hence the body has a hard time eliminating). After just one small bottle of Liquid Zeolite enhanced with DHQ – taking 7-10 drops daily for a month or so – I felt a noticeable difference in my health. Glad you both mentioned this… I have Lugols but will get some more Zeolites to do a detox now, and keep some on hand for emergencies. This is the link to the brand I took in case anyone is interested: http://www.liquidzeolitecompany.com/

Christine Beadsworth
January 15, 2018 7:44 AM

I use powdered zeolite mixed with water to detox, Marnie, especially after eating sushi!!

John Barry
John Barry
January 14, 2018 7:52 AM

Sister Christine if it is Seattle many other cities / military targets are getting nuked at the same time . The LORD has been bringing the puzzle pieces together for me the last two weeks . Chuck Youngbrandt saw this , Seattle will be hit by two nukes as part of the over all surprise attack . Chuck saw the nuke attack takes place 40 days after the New Madrid divides the nation . & 7 days before the attack Chuck was shown GOD sends Angels out to warn HIS people where to go . So all you who have been called as Josephs get ready , ever one will show up over the seven days just prior to the surprise attack . Things will happen quickly , I am convinced from what GOD is showing me the New Madrid event will be caused by a Meteor shower that effects the whole world . Studying the cities people have seen nuked , I believe at least 50 – 65 million Americans die on the first day of the attack . This lines up with what you were shown Sister Christine . The Meteor shower comes without warning . Blessings !

Tim
Tim
January 14, 2018 11:24 AM

Hello John,

Your comment (above) is interesting:
“I believe at least 50 – 65 million Americans die on the first day of the attack”

According to this link
there have been

59,115,995 children

who were killed/aborted since 1973

It’s a great time to pray for mercy for the USA, especially the Christians, their families, and the children.

Thank you and God bless you.

John Barry
John Barry
January 14, 2018 11:35 AM

Amen Brother Tim , these may be our last prayers for those we love before the event , we better not waste them . Don’t forget our brothers & Sisters in the military , they are going to be in harms way . Blessings Brother Tim .

Christine Beadsworth
January 14, 2018 8:10 AM

wow. How dreadful. Thanks for elaborating. It helps to put different puzzle pieces together. Still praying for understanding of my dream in case there is something more I need to see.

John Barry
John Barry
January 14, 2018 8:29 AM

Sister Christine , I just found a word last nite that says 22 million Americans will die in the Meteor Shower & the effects caused by it . I am keeping you in prayer , GOD is showing you some powerful keys & words for us . Many prayers & Blessings !

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 14, 2018 10:57 AM

On my gosh John that’s like what we were talking about the other day. What God was showing you and the dream He gave me. Will you send the link to that?

John Barry
John Barry
January 14, 2018 11:16 AM

Sorry , I am not very good with links Katie . This was on Youtube .
Warning Dream of Tsunami to Kill 22 Million

God Dreams and Visions/ Belinda Brown

God Dreams and Visions/ Belinda Brown

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 14, 2018 12:11 PM

Thanks buddy 😀 Gonna check it out

John Barry
John Barry
January 14, 2018 12:30 PM

Sister Katie , I was praying about what GOD was showing me a week ago Saturday , my mind was tired so I decided to take a break late that evening . I made a sandwich and turned on the football game in the 3rd quarter . Had not been watching long when a new VW advertisement came on . All the people on a street were running out throwing clothes in their cars in a panic . The VW people see they have more room in their SUV and the guy runs in and grabs the TV which shows a flaming Meteor coming down to hit the earth . I took it as another confirmation . Blessings & Prayers !

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 14, 2018 12:38 PM

That was confirmation. Ive been getting it nonstop too. You were extremely detailed though all I was shown was the meteor shower and God’s literal hand of protection. I thank God for you seeking him and everything he put together for you. I love you brother. Thanks for sharing everythimg!

Mary
Mary
January 14, 2018 4:45 AM

Is it fair to say this could happen with Trump in office? I’ve had the Holy Ghost bumps twice within 4 hrs, and once was while reading your post…conformation to me to take heed. Once while reading a response to Marty Breedens post on this matter as well. Blessings to time you all.

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
January 14, 2018 5:51 PM

The Holy Spirit told me our President would be blamed, but the He is not at fault here.
The ground work for these nuke attacks were laid many years before Trump became president. Dumitru, David Wilkerson, Henry Gruver, Rick Joyner, and more had these dreams/visions from the 70’s on. Remember, the Bible says bad things happen when good kings reigned, because of bad kings before them. Sins were passed down to the 4th and 5th generations and even beyond……..

Becky Chinn
Becky Chinn
January 14, 2018 5:34 PM

I have prayed people would hear and obey God’s warnings to move from the West coast. Even asking Him to send angels with financial help for His children who do not have resources to move.

Antwon
Antwon
January 14, 2018 7:42 AM

If our Father in heaven is telling you to move. Please take heed. Don’t worry about all the things that comes with moving. HAVE faith in him that he will paved the way for you. I took that stance 18 years ago and moved from Chicago. Now I see why he wanted me to move. Because Chicago is on the destruction list…

Cyndee
Cyndee
March 10, 2018 2:50 PM

S. Peter….I was living in Seattle area in 2015 when the Lord gave me a powerful sense that I needed to leave the area. There were no audible words that I heard but there may as well have been. The urge was so strong that I packed my dog and my things into a uhaul without having a full time job yet (something I’ve never done before) and drove myself hours away to the place that I felt He was telling me to move. His hand was over the whole thing as the “as needed” job I did get before the move, turned into a full time job with benefits within a month. The heavy feeling that He put on my heart never lifted until I got here and then it was replaced by a sense of “calm”, like I had just removed myself from some kind of danger. If you feel He is telling you to leave, and I can only speak from my experience, He will be FAITHFUL to take care of every detail!

March 10, 2018 10:12 PM

Thanks for sharing this great testimony Cyndee. I saved it for future reference.

Phil T
Phil T
January 14, 2018 10:22 AM

Hi Everyone I am wondering if there is anyway to pray away the judgement. I feel there is no way to pray away a judgement for a nation that has been blessed many times over but has not thanked God but continue to ask God for his blessings…. I pray for those who will die during these judgements who do not know Christ I have heard on that day the size of hell will be much larger….I ask God for mercy on those who will die I have heard no prayer is ever wasted…..so I continue to pray for the conversion of ISIS Muslims atheist agnostic abortion industry adult entertainment Industry those who have gods other than CHRIST….I lift up the elect who will fall away….I pray that all the true Christians will be like the Chinese Korean and Iranian Christians because they are suffering they are persecuted they are threatened with their lives and the preserve with their faith in Christ

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
January 17, 2018 7:37 PM

Absolutely agree with Phil. Praying for the millions who will die—lost.

Pat
Pat
January 14, 2018 2:53 AM

I do not have visions, I have had a few dreams that did foreshadow coming events. Twice in my life I heard God speak to me, which I treasure deeply. I follow this site daily, to see what God has revealed to His people. I am not a prophet. But I do try to discern and put puzzle pieces together. The eclipse was a sign from God. On January 31 there is a very special Blue Moon. On January 31 Norway has called for an”extraordinary special meeting” of the EU to “settle the Israel/Palestinian conflict with a push for the two-state solution” once and for all. Does anyone else sense this date is significant?

mike stephani
mike stephani
January 14, 2018 9:47 PM

Pat, remember this…the signs in the heavens HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED. They cannot be undone, the game is afoot, the ball is in play, say it anyway you want to…the end of the age IS UPON US.

Martin
Martin
January 15, 2018 4:08 AM

Nevile Johnson was told that the “Last Days” started with the solar eclipse last year.

M. Hill
M. Hill
January 14, 2018 12:21 PM

Hi Pat,
I encourage you to read “Hearing God Through Your Dreams” by Mark Virkler and Charity Virkler Kayembe. You may not think you have visions, but God speaks to each of us at night in our dreams. Dreams are night visions. I honor my sleep each night and consider it part of my quiet time because the Lord communicates to me each night and I look forward to what he’s going to speak to me. (Even through nightmares.) As soon as I wake up, I write down my dreams and begin to decide them. God uses dreams for edification, exhortation and consolation according to 1 Corinthians 14:3. If you don’t remember your dreams, this book walks you through how to pray so that God will allow you to recall your nightly dreams. (I also have book and audio set so I’ve been listening to it while I drive.). May God Bless You and speak to you through the Holy Spirit.

Jill
Jill
January 15, 2018 1:03 AM

Please be careful with Mark Virkler. He has gotten progressively New-Agey i his books. Dr. Michael Lake of Biblical Life Seminary will no longer use his books because of this.

Pat
January 14, 2018 5:06 PM

Thank you, I will follow your advice.Part of the problem is I work night shifts, 9pm-8am, 7 days on, 7 days off,so my sleep pattern is very erratic, never enough sleep, often in just 3 or 4 hour blocks.I will check out this book.

Elizabeth Marie
January 14, 2018 10:41 AM

It definitely is something to be watching! Israel is GOD’s timepiece.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
January 14, 2018 9:59 PM

its a blue moon -a super moon and an eclipse of the moon -wow

Ming
Ming
January 13, 2018 6:31 PM

Hi Christine & everyone at Z3,

A confirming sermon by Dr. Robert Mawire – a Nuclear Holocaust/WWIII that will last one hour, killing 1/3 of mankind, and leading to the Rise of the NWO is coming our way, as the four angels bound at the Euphrates River are being released (Revelation 9:13-16). The summary of this war starts at time-mark 27:30.

Dr. Mawire recommend Psalm 91 to all Christian believers.

BTW, he also prophecized that the Great Wealth Transfer/Rise of the Joseph Generation has begun (time-mark 00:25 – 02:25).

Best,

Ming

S. Peter
S. Peter
January 13, 2018 11:15 PM

Thanks Ming,

Early in Rev. 9 it names another angel “abaddon” who is king of the abyss. Interestingly enough, on the border of Iran/Iraq is an island called Abadan.

God bless!

Laura McDowell
Laura McDowell
January 13, 2018 11:51 PM
Christine I saw this as well in a dream this week. I called several friends and asked them to pray for the safety of America. I’m not sure what city it was. However I felt like this event killed me. I’m in Texas and my son is in L.A. Please pray for my sons Abraham’s safety. He grew up fatherless. His dad died in a car accident. God is his father. He’s only 19. I pray for his safety and for everyones safety. I did not see Abraham in the dream. I saw me right in the middle of the blast. It’s the U.S.A. for sure. We need to be in serious prayer. I don’t think I died because I was told of a place to go for safety in Texas and I was told to take people from my Church with me to this safe place so I don’t think it’s Texas. I can’t figure out why I was in the blast and then told to go to safety. I was also told God’s giving me a new calling, but I’m not sure what that is yet. In the dream one of the elders at the Church was told by the Holy Spirit that we need to prepare to go to this place of safety as well. I called a friend who is an Apostle/Prophet in Florida and asked him to please pray for the protection of America and I called my neighbor as well. Both of these people have witnessed the Holy Spirit giving me dreams that were unusual and they both watched the dreams come to pass so they are praying for Americas safety along with me. I’m not planning on traveling so that makes me concerned about California because my son Abraham lives in California. If… Read more »
Kathy
Kathy
January 14, 2018 1:40 PM

Laura, it’s quite possible you will be in a nuclear blast, and survive. Dr. Bruce Allen was given a vision like this a few years back. He saw it coming, saw it over his head, saw it explode, and realized it hadn’t touched him. He cried out to the Lord in his frustration he wasn’t taken to be with the Lord…and the Lord told him he already WAS with Him, which is why the nuke couldn’t touch him. “No weapon formed…”

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
January 14, 2018 1:46 PM

That’s beautiful !

Elizabeth Marie
January 14, 2018 10:50 AM

Laura, the LORD has given me a few dreams and words in the last few weeks concerning fleeing and finding safety through the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT, as well as disaster(s) hitting, not only the west coast, but also affecting the U.S. I just put 2 of those warning dreams up on my Youtube channel:

Please watch them because I believe they go along with your dream and what the LORD is calling you to do! HE is speaking to HIS people now about their assignments and where they are to go. I believe that there is going to be a lot of people moving to different locations based on the LORD’s direction. It could well be that we are going to see ‘safety zones’ forming.

Mae
January 14, 2018 1:42 AM

Laura McDowell I just want to inform you that I had a dream around March/April 2017 that I remember to this day. I dreamed that an angel verbally named several states and he said nuclear in the same sentence and the only state that I remember him saying loud and clear was California. I was very nervous in the dream because I stay in Texas and I asked him about Texas and he looked at me with a big smile and said something about Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, the three Hebrew boys in the fire. I wonder to if this dream was a warning dream from the Lord.

Kathy C
Kathy C
January 16, 2018 4:16 PM

Laura McDowel and Mae,
This is Tuesday the 16th–Hope you read this, so thrilled we are back on
hearing from the Lord for the time is at hand !
Holy Spirit moved us from San Antonio area , Boerne to be exact, up in hills in way North Travis County. Both my husband and I had this confirmation. I know that one man on Z3 was told to move away from
Houston —now for obvious reasons—and that Kerrville Tx. would be safe.
I also recall a woman seeing a meteor shower or rockets ? falling in an area
that was looking towards San Antonio, from Junction Tx. —Kerrville not to far from Junction . As far as Shadrach –Meshach and Abednego —I would say
bond and live with saints that WILL NOT BEND their knee to the enemy !
Not even the smell of smoke was upon them !
Our Savior is with us wherever we Go !
Love to all my Z3 family —HE is our cover ! Shalom

S. Peter
S. Peter
January 14, 2018 1:09 AM

Sister Laura,

Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selveraj said there would be sanctuary cities and one was Lancaster, CA. I have family in Cali also and am praying that they heed God’s voice. I will pray for your family. God bless!

Isaiah 49:25 AMP – “Even the captives of the mighty man will be taken away, And the tyrant’s spoils of war will be rescued; For I will contend with your opponent, And I will save your children.”

John Smith
January 13, 2018 9:13 PM

Christine: This is interesting, because I’ve had two dreams about 3 small nukes going off in 3 US cities, and I heard in the second dream it was Seattle, WA, Philidelphia, and a city in Connecticut, but no word on timing. I’m still following connections between what was written in George Orwell’s book 19-84 which was a road to dystopia total control of society by the elite. The control was taken from the massess by dropping an A bomb on a London City. There are way too many parallels to today’s age. It worries me that if the deep state senses a total lose of control with Trump and severe weakening of their agenda, they may resort to some more sinsiter means to maintain their road to socialism and a totally controlled society by other means.

Marnie
Marnie
January 14, 2018 1:39 AM

I hope everyone here is praying for the safety of the US president and that he will successfully finish out his term. Even fast once a week for this purpose, as suggested by Sadhu Sundar Selveraj. He has said the Lord told him that if Trump’s term is cut short for any reason the US will fall into the hands of evil (those are my words to summarize). It is our job to pray… that Father God’s purpose and will for the US be accomplished, and that Trump’s role as he is used by God not be thwarted.

John Smith
January 14, 2018 10:08 PM

Marnie: I pray for President Trump at least once a week, and agree. We loose this president and all he has done to loosen the NWO’s grip on the US, all of his efforts could easily be reversed and the course to controlled socialism could be restated and even advanced. All could be easily lost in such an event, where they would implement Martial Law, or it could be hastened if for some reason, the POUS doesn’t complete his term. Best.

Rebecca Bonnell
January 14, 2018 7:03 PM

and that evil will be the last US President, coming back into power…BO…!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
January 13, 2018 9:05 PM

Ii just heard in mind two days ago, prepare for the beginning of the end. this happens a lot to me like a download of a word of knowledge

Tracey
Tracey
January 14, 2018 1:08 AM
Hi Michelle, It happens to me, too. A word will just drop into my spirit — oftentimes one that I’d either seldom, or else never heard of! I check it out, though, just to be sure it’s God speaking. And, BOOM! Webster’s dictionary confirms what I had/have been suspecting! One recent example would have to be early January 1, 2018, the word “truncated” — meaning a : cut short : curtailed a truncated schedule b : lacking an expected or normal element (such as a syllable) at the beginning or end : catalectic. Matthew 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” King James Version (KJV) It also confirms a dream I had, several years back, where I was preparing for a wedding (along with others). Everything seemed “normal” (even considering the excitement that is to be expected, concerning weddings), until the time had come for everyone to attend the marriage service. I remember remarking to a fellow attendee, as we were ushered inside the church (or other blessed/consecrated venue), “My, the aisle is short!” The wedding aisle, like a measure of the time we have left, is indeed, *short*! it won’t be too long now, ’til we hear the trumpet blast, signalling our Lord’s return… Wesley’s Notes for Matthew 24:22 Matthew 24:22 And unless those days were shortened – By the taking of Jerusalem sooner than could be expected: No flesh would be saved – The whole nation would be destroyed. But for the elect’s sake – That is, for the sake of the Christians. People’s Bible Notes for Matthew 24:22 Matthew 24:22 There should no flesh be saved. If such awful work should continue, it would exterminate the human race. For the… Read more »
Cornelius
Cornelius
January 14, 2018 8:24 AM

Montecito means “Mountain I quote” which reminded me of Revelation. I quote:

Rev 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;

Strangely the Hawai false alarm was at 8:08

Jennifer
Jennifer
January 14, 2018 12:02 PM

I am praising God for Psalm 91 and his protection as my son Austin happened to be in Hawaii on travel hiking the mountains and rarely travels anywhere!!!
I read a report that there were nuclear launches from a stealth submarine. The missiles were intercepted and destroyed along with the submarine according to this report……https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/
I plead the blood of Jesus over this comment.

Manne
Manne
January 14, 2018 2:42 PM

Yes Jennifer, we prayed also. Our son is stationed at Pearl, and he called right after the alert. We knew it was real, even though people are saying otherwise. We plead the blood of Jesus over all of Hawaii. Only He can save us. I thankful your son is safe.

Krista West
Krista
January 14, 2018 11:05 PM

Thank you for your prayers for the islands!! There is absolutely a strong body of believers here in Hawaii and I am believing for God’s miraculous protection.

Tim
Tim
January 14, 2018 11:33 AM

8 is a lucky number in Chinese culture. Sometimes Chinese business owners (restaurant owners at least) will have 1 or more 8’s in their phone number or personalized license plates for their vehicles.

Tim
Tim
January 14, 2018 11:40 AM

808 is also the phone area code for Hawaii.

Michael Fisch
January 13, 2018 5:05 PM

We have family in Seattle and have prayed for their salvation. As to how they will be saved, the Lord led us to Genesis and the account of Lot and his family fleeing Sodom before its destruction by fire.

Carla
January 14, 2018 4:58 PM

I too have received comfort from that account.