Doug Addison: “The wind of change is blowing and we are going to see something start to happen right around the middle to the end of May.”

On April 27, Prophet Doug Addison posted on his Facebook page the 8-minute video shown below. In this message, he shared what He is hearing God telling him about what is happening during the next 45 days.

He did not identify the exact start date for the 45 days, but said it will spill over into June. If it started on April 27, then it would end on about June 11. If it started the day after Passover ended, April 19, it would end on about June 3. However, he specifically identified the second half of May and first part of June as the time when we would see something start to happen.

I transcribed part of his message below.

“I have a prophetic word today about Luke 6:38. This is areas where you have sown in your life. So whatever you have sown, you shall reap.

Just a few weeks ago, God spoke to me and said, “People everywhere are about to reap what they have sown.”

There has been some balancing of the books in heaven, so to speak. Whatever you have sown in the past, now is coming back to you. This is a good thing, by the way. Things that started during Passover, April 10-18, are going to spill over into the next 45 days.

People are freaking out everywhere right now. They are freaking out because the enemy is dealing one last stand, trying to get you to be discouraged because of what is coming. The wind of change is blowing and we are going to see something start to happen right around the middle to the end of May and moving a little bit into June as well. You’re going to start seeing some of these things start to happen. That’s why people are freaking out now. People are asking me, ‘What are you hearing God telling you right now?’

I just say, ‘Wait until after May because things are going to make more sense.’

It’s going to be an amazing time.”

This message from Doug Addison confirms what other Prophets have been saying in recent weeks, the winds of change are blowing now as God is moving people into the fulfillment of their destinies. For example, on April 17, Glynda Lomax shared a prophetic word saying, “The battle has shifted.” On April 15, Syreeta Thomas shared, “It is the shifting and changing of the guard.” On April 12, Christine Beadsworth shared, “This Passover season is like no other in our lifetime.” On April 11, Julie Whedbee shared, “Passover Message: Many things that are part of your everyday life are about to change forever.” On April 3, Glynda Lomax shared, “My people are entering a time of great change now.”

There are many more messages posted here on Z3news.com, which also tie into what these others have shared. God is moving in our behalf and great changes are coming soon!

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

SeanC
April 29, 2017 12:51 pm

So how do we know Doug Addison is a prophet?

I want to believe, however, not blindly. His message is on the verge of ambiguity. I could have said the same thing and say this confirms what others say. Sounds like psychic foretelling. Can we have a discussion on whether this is actually a word from God please?

B. Hansen
B. Hansen
April 29, 2017 1:50 pm

SeanC,
I feel the same way you do and I appreciate you having the courage to bring it to light. My husband and I listened to the message this morning and as I was listening I got a red flag in my spirit. I waited until the message was over to say anything because I didn’t want to interrupt, and by then I had even more reason to have a check in my spirit; selling books, etc. After I turned the message off, my husband made a comment expressing the same concern, so I knew it wasn’t just me feeling this way. I have always believed if I am in question, I need to take it to the Lord, so that is exactly what I did. I prayed, and was told by the Holy Spirit that this individual will reveal himself even more in the future. The Lord didn’t blatantly tell me one way or the other, but at this point in the process I can’t trust him. As I was thinking about the whole thing, the story about the sheep fold of John Chap 10 came to my mind. We are told that Jesus’ sheep know His voice. Meaning, someone can speak true words, but that still does not make them a true shepherd. We have to know God’s voice. That can only be accomplished through the Holy Spirit. Satan spoke true words, to Jesus, in the wilderness. Words spoken in the Bible, but that still did not make him a person ‘of God.’ I very much appreciate the guidance from the Holy Spirit and I actually really appreciate situations like these where we are able to fine tune our discernment.

John Barry
John Barry
April 29, 2017 2:04 pm

I agree with SeanC & B. Hansen , I have heard feel good words like this for 38 years , still waiting to see one of them come to pass on a corporate level , plus I get a red flag in the Spirit too .

Francis Vater, III
Francis Vater, III
April 29, 2017 3:20 pm

I don’ t know how to use many of the functions on this cell phone, and I don’t do twitter, facebook, etc. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO REACH OUT TO DIANE AND COMMUNICATE, because I don’ t want her to cave in or commit suicide, etc. ANYBODY HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING! ( I also don’t have a computer.) So here is my e-mail account. One of you people who know how to do everything pass along this message to diane: ” I dont have much data capacity for downloads because I have only a budget plan on a cell phone, also I help my aged Dad who has parkinson’ s and is 85 years old. So be respectful of my burdens also: here is my email: instructionreader@gmail.com. Now tell diane for me to give me a day or two to get to a nearby town with my dad, ( groceries etc.), and THEN ON WI FI I can access my e-mail and read dianes message to me, and I think GOD will give me the grace to help her. ALSO IF SHE CAN RESPECT SOME BOUNDARIES, I will give her my cell-phone number and she can call me and talk to a real human being who has been down the deep chasms of life and rescued by the GOOD SHEPHERD JESUS. Thanks for running my errand for me.

Diane
Diane
May 2, 2017 9:09 am

Dear Francis, a big hug goes out to you from me! I have your e-mail and I will get in touch. Love Diane.

Amina Darden
April 29, 2017 3:33 pm

SeanC you are very wise and discerning regarding asking the question is Doug Addison a true prophet (of God) because the word of God tells us to test everything in light of scripture. The first test of a true prophet/prophetess of God is, is what they are proclaiming, does it line up with scripture? If not, then we know for sure that the person is not a true prophet/prophetess of God. The second test of a true prophet/prophetess of God is, is what they proclaimed, did it come to pass? Deuteronomy 18:22. I’m not saying anyone on here is a false prophet, but the spirit of God through His word will reveal if they are to discerning, spirit filled christians. God Bless!

Sue
Sue
April 29, 2017 10:17 pm

No red flags for me. It fits with what the Lord is saying to His church recently. Google Doug Addison to find his
website.

Sue
Sue
April 29, 2017 10:14 pm

No red flags for me. As far as Doug Addison, here is his website:

It fits with what the Lord is telling his prophets.

Rhonda
Rhonda
April 29, 2017 9:46 pm

I believe the reason some people are not receiving Doug Addison or this Word is because they have not prepared spiritually and do not have ears to hear. They do not know what time it is and should be very concerned. Time is short, but it is not too late to press into God and seek Him with all their heart. Thank you James for hearing from the Lord and posting this Word.

SeanC
SeanC
April 29, 2017 9:58 pm

Rhonda I respectfully disagree. I am in agreement with the other confirmations about what will happen this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if war started this year, or if we are suddenly placed in a very difficult circumstance leading to what Mena Lee Grebin posted last year.

We are surrounded by an ever increasing noisome crowd of prophets. Lots of them false no doubt. Many false prophets tell a lot of truth and can even be in agreement with true prophets. It’s why this is such a difficult thing to discern.

But for some reason Douglas Addison checked a red flag for me. I don’t know him and yet something about his message does not strike me as coming from Jesus. So naturally I must question why he’s being called a prophet. Can someone here attest to his fruit and to his character and his prophetic words? Has anyone here tested him?

I only ask because I’d like to clear the confusion.

John Barry
John Barry
April 30, 2017 7:53 am

SeanC I could not agree more , I believe there are more false prophets than true . In the OT , the pattern & office of prophet is clearly laid out , a prophet warns of judgement and calls for repentance of the nation . In the OT whenever the prophets were saying buttery words , they were always false , I can find no exceptions to this . If a person calls themselves a prophet , they must follow the pattern of the OT prophet or they are false , imo . The church / people always would rather hear blessings than judgement and those who would take advantage of us know this and how to get Christians to open their wallet . This is a time of great deception and we must listen to HOLY SPIRIT carefully in this time I believe ..

John
John
April 30, 2017 5:39 pm

The Sons of Thunder Will ROAR with the Voice of God and Shake the Earth
Anita Alexander

I read this prophecy on April 3rd. We have a son that for 7 years has been out in the wilderness. Didn’t want to work, drank and smoked pot. He is a beautiful kind person, was the President of his graduating class but after grade 12 completely fell off the bus. These 7 years he spent lots of time at the local Actors Studio as an aspiring actor and did a great job for no reward. We have prayed steadily for the past 7 years and just 5 days after reading Anita’s prophesy he was offered and accepted a job. He began work on the 8th of April and then on the 9th of April he was offered another job and accepted this one also. These two jobs are at least 30 hours a week and he can blend the two together. My wife and I sleep at nights now for the 1st time in years. The Lord answered our prayers and he will answer all those who ask. Please re-read Anita’s Sons of Thunder. Diane, Nancy and all those others who are struggling, just keep talking to the Lord as he is truly listening and will answer at his time. May the Lord Bless all of you. John

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
April 29, 2017 12:14 pm

I know God is fixing to do something great for his people. God once again is going to show up and show out. And many doubters and unbelievers will know it was nothing but God of Heaven who showed up for his people. I believe it, and I will keep having faith in Him

HTrauth
HTrauth
May 1, 2017 11:33 am
The Lord has confirmed for me the breakthrough in the month of May. This is how He did it. Last Tuesday, on April 25, my husband went to work out. He usually listens to sermons he has downloaded on his ipod. He found on that day that all of the sermons had been listened to. He didn’t have time to download new ones, so he picked the first one on the list to listen to again. It was a sermon on 2 Samuel 5 – David’s fight with the Philistines and the renaming of the valley to Baal Perazim. That night at dinner we all discussed Baal Perazim, the significance of the name and how God is the Lord of the Breakthough. Then on Wed. morning, April 26, I went to do my daily bible reading. I stuck my thumb in the middle of the bible and opened it. I was aiming for Psalms. What I got was Isaiah. Specifically Isaiah 28. My eyes went right to 28:21 – where the Lord talks of doing his unusual task like on Mount Perazim. At this point, I knew the Lord was trying to tell me something about Baal Perazim. I prayed about it that day, and was encouraged that there would be a breakthrough occurring in our lives personally sometime this month. Then on Sunday, April, 30 sitting in worship service I noticed in big letters on the cover of the bulletin was “Breakthrough.” And my husband and I sat with shivers up our spine. Our pastor chose 1 Chronicles 14 – of David and Baal Perazim. Sitting in church, I felt the Lord so strongly and I knew that this message was not just a message for me and my husband personally. This was a message for our church specifically,… Read more »
Tom
Tom
April 29, 2017 11:57 am

If you look back in history things happened in certian timelines. This year we are in 5777 and May 13th and 14th are very special days regarding timelines. On May 13th – 100 year anniversay of Fatima … On May 14th — 70 year anniversay of Israel becomming a nation again. Very special and signifigant events fulfilling biblical scripture.

Christopher
April 29, 2017 11:01 pm

A very interesting connection with May 13, 2017, Fatima, and recent prophecy by Horacio Villegas. But be that as it may, led to this article which relates to defining a generation, end times chronology and Israel, and rhema faith. http://www.vriendenvanisrael.nl/?p=1600

Rob
Rob
May 4, 2017 10:20 pm

I haven’t commented on this yet, but I was led back to it today to share with someone else. Let me post my own confirmation also as ~3 months ago I had a dream where God told me that there is new season coming in the middle of May, so I take this word as confirmation of that! And its going to be a good season too!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
May 5, 2017 3:33 am

Great to see your post Rob. I pray all is well and your health is back to normal.
Again big thanks for your tremendous work behind the scenes. God will remember.
God bless phil

K Shine
K Shine
May 5, 2017 6:27 am

Rob. So good to hear from you! May the Lord bless you and strengthen you in the inner man!

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 30, 2017 3:18 pm

This Trump video confirms a recent dream. It’s about North Korea and China. He even admitted he is playing a chess game around the 4min mark.

Dream
We were discussing Trump, China, and North Korea. It was said Trump is being granted wisdom by God. It was also said that China is “begging” Trump not to strike North Korea, because they don’t want a destabilized North Korea. They don’t want refugees, as they share a border with North Korea. Trump has all the Leverage. And China will do everything in its power to prevent a war. From the dream, I got the impression that China will succeed in neutering North Korea.

Shalom

Diana
Diana
April 29, 2017 2:58 pm

James Thankyou!!!.I believe that it is in timing with the JOSEPHS arising.I believe the wildreness is about to turn into streams in the desert…No quail for me;)…p.s .I hope you received the link to Sadhu selvaraj in your email..Thats where I sent it to…blessings to you and your family….The desert has served a great purpose….7 yrs to prepare for whats ahead….Thank God for his mercy…

RSS
RSS
April 29, 2017 10:19 am

Love the lion picture!

Scoopie
Scoopie
April 29, 2017 3:20 pm

I have a friend who is an evangelist. He was at the zoo and observing the lion’s den. One was looking at him, and he called to the lion, saying “come here, pretty girl “. The lion came over to the fence and was acting like a kitten, nuzzling my friend’s hand! Obviously not typical ; a gift from God to experience. Just felt led to share that, cause I really liked the pic too.

RSS
RSS
April 29, 2017 7:59 pm

What a great story–thanks for sharing!

Joe Heartwell
April 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Yeah,me too.his smile is priceless.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 30, 2017 5:06 pm

I prayed for 2 people this week. Very exciting. The man today said his back felt better. 🙂 hey!! He is a Christian. We had a great talk about the Lord.