“My people are entering a time of great change now.”

My people are entering a time of great change now. Not just any changes will occur in this season, but major changes. You feel the shift taking place now in your spirit, and you will begin to see the shift in the physical as well.

A time of great persecution of My people approaches. You will see it begin with My people Israel, and then migrate to My people elsewhere until it covers all the world over. My people will be persecuted for My Name’s sake, and those who refuse to deny Me will be killed. Fear not to declare My Name, My people, for I shall be with you in that moment and I will declare you before My Father if you refuse to deny Me.

Prepare your hearts for this great change, for it will seem most difficult in many aspects, but it is necessary to usher in the end.

Matthew 5:10-12
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 10:32-33
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Glynda Lomax

Author: Glynda Lomax

The Lord began giving Glynda Lomax prophetic words and visions when she was in her twenties. She began to have visions and dream visions, which at that time related to her personal life, but it was not until 1996 that she truly got into an intimate walk with Him. In 1997, she began to receive very vivid open visions as well as dream visions and prophetic words. In early 2008, the open visions came with a new intensity, so powerful that she would feel as if a wall of wind had hit her as the visions opened up before her. In December of 2008, the Lord began to show her end times visions. Just before 2011 began, He gave her several consecutive words in a short period of time for His people. She inquired of Him about receiving so many words in such a short time and He sent her a word the next day through a prophet that He is going to pour out His Spirit. That night He spoke to her to begin a blog to release them to His people, which is when she started Wings of Prophecy.

Kevin L. Schmuki
April 3, 2017 12:33 PM

Yesterday in church as my Pastor was preaching on being free from guilt from the past the clock behind me started racing. The hour and minute hand were rotating at an hour for every fifteen seconds. This proceeded until it stopped right with the second hand (which was rotating normal speed) at four minutes until midnight—11:56. It then rotated at a normal speed and at the right time as it should for the rest of the morning. I don’t know if this was at all prophetic, but it was definitely odd.

Kevin L. Schmuki
April 3, 2017 12:37 PM

I have a video from my phone of the whole thing!

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
April 3, 2017 10:38 AM

They triumphed over him
by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony;
they did not love their lives so much
as to shrink from death. Revelation 12:11

Lydia Hodge
April 3, 2017 2:16 PM

Thank you Glynda for sharing this word. We are definitely transitioning into the final years. It’s good that God has brought a community of believers together here on z3 that understand the times we live in. I feel so blessed to be apart of it. Jesus certainly taught us to be aware of the reality of persecution that would come to us as followers of Jesus. He warned us of that truth while at the same time offering comfort to those who put their faith in him. He told us these things so we wouldn’t be caught off guard and unprepared. We at the end of the age have been warned about the difficult days that lie ahead. I pray that more of the church will take heed to his warnings. I am often reminded that when I was a little girl while other children were told fairy tales while sitting in their parent’s lap, my father taught me about the antichrist and the persecution that true believers would have to endure. I remember it so clearly. I was about six years old. He described the mark of the beast and the inability to buy or sell without that mark but he warned me not to take it. As of late my Heavenly Father has been preparing me for the reality that this is going to take place in my lifetime, so that recollection from my childhood has become even more precious as I realize that God was preparing me as a child for this hour in which we find ourselves. What an amazing God we serve.

Glynda Lomax
April 7, 2017 2:35 PM

Hi Lydia, I also pray more will heed the warnings!

Emmanuel Djan
Emmanuel Djan
April 4, 2017 5:06 AM

Praise God, the great time of his glory will soon be upon us. I have seen the great persecution that the saints will go through when God gave me the book “Are We Deceived? to write. I saw myself been beheaded for Christ yet I was not afraid. The great Joy nd peace i felt in laying down my life can’t be compared to any pleasure in this life. I have long long for this day to come. For me to live is Christ nd to die for Christ is a great gain. There’s is great joy in carrying our Cross with Christ.

Lydia Hodge
April 4, 2017 10:50 AM

This is beautiful and so true. When we are full of God we will not be afraid.

Glynda Lomax
April 7, 2017 2:37 PM

That is absolutely the most beautiful testimony I have ever heard in my life! Thank you so much for sharing that! Is your book available on Amazon? Will you send me a link – I would like to get the Kindle version of it – my email is wingsofprophecy@gmail.com.

Paula
Paula
April 3, 2017 11:16 PM

Glynda, this is not a word that most preachers like to preach or congregants want to hear, but it is a word that must be released. I am weary of “things are gonna get better” sermons. According to prophetic scriptures, life on this planet is about to go downhill fast. It is important then that we stay in the Word and in God’s Presence.

Glynda Lomax
April 7, 2017 2:37 PM

Amen, Paula. It is a hard truth to swallow, but it is truth nonetheless. The time of playing is long behind us. This is a serious time!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 3, 2017 4:16 PM
Julie
April 3, 2017 12:18 PM

Thank you very much for this message.