Passover Message: “Many things that are part of your everyday life are about to change forever.”

Have you listened to all My instructions? Have you made yourselves ready? Is My blood covering you in all you say and do, for events come quickly now and the frequency of My words being fulfilled intensifies.

As I have spoken so many times before, judgment is here and justice will have its’ say. What has been set in motion will not be stopped. Men’s hearts will fail them for what comes on the earth now.

You should have removed by now, anything that comes before Me in your life. This season requires it. Many things that are part of your everyday life are about to change forever. Review all things, and if wrong has been committed, rectify these things. Ask forgiveness where it is needed, and stay on the narrow path.

Be sure loved ones and those you care about know your love for them and have received My truth through you. Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things which are coming upon the earth.

Trust Me, no matter the cost.

YAHUSHUA

Scripture References – King James Version (KJV)

2 Chronicles 35:6

6 So kill the passover, and sanctify yourselves, and prepare your brethren, that they may do according to the word of the Lord by the hand of Moses.

Joshua 7:13

13 Up, sanctify the people, and say, Sanctify yourselves against to morrow: for thus saith the Lord God of Israel, There is an accursed thing in the midst of thee, O Israel: thou canst not stand before thine enemies, until ye take away the accursed thing from among you.

Hebrews 9:12

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

Isaiah 55:11

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Ezekiel 12:28

28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God.

Isaiah 56:1

1 Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

Jeremiah 5:22

22 Fear ye not me? saith the Lord: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

Luke 21:26

26 Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Ezekiel 6:8-10

8 Yet will I leave a remnant, that ye may have some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when ye shall be scattered through the countries.
9 And they that escape of you shall remember me among the nations whither they shall be carried captives, because I am broken with their whorish heart, which hath departed from me, and with their eyes, which go a whoring after their idols: and they shall lothe themselves for the evils which they have committed in all their abominations.
10 And they shall know that I am the Lord, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.

Acts 8:22

22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

Psalm 86:5

5 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.

Matthew 7:14

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Psalm 25:5

5 Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 119:43

43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.

Luke 21:36

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Psalm 56:10-13

10 In God will I praise his word: in the Lord will I praise his word.
11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.
12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.
13 For thou hast delivered my soul from death: wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?

Author: Julie Whedbee

Julie Whedbee is a born-again disciple of Yahushua who has been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! Her sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. She has had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it’s fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives her are found in the His holy Word.

Several years ago, the Lord spoke to her about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave her home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. To see more of her articles, visit her blog: Behold I Come.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

John Barry
John Barry
April 11, 2017 8:59 pm

Julies words sound just like that last thing the Commander says to his troops right before battle is joined . We can all see war building and we are getting words from many it is close , Brothers and Sisters we must be able to hear and to have learned to obey when we hear from the LORD . HE speaks to us in many ways , if you do not know how to hear the LORD , the time is short to learn . In what is coming , going down the wrong street at the wrong time will get you killed or arrested , you must Know the LORDs voice . If you do not know HIS Voice or are not sure , ask some one on Z3 or you know who hears to help you , this is a must ; events will catch all by surprise I believe .

Ming
Ming
April 11, 2017 10:27 pm

Good point – John!

Let’s start with you.

How do you receive direction from the Lord for your daily decision? Is it just gut feeling? Do you ask by thinking the question? or just speak out loud? or pray in tongues? How long does it take for His Answer to come? If you hear nothing, will you NOT do it, or just go with “common sense”/animal instinct (“if YOUR Way does not show up, I’ll do it my way”?) How does it work for you? Can you hear it clearly when you’re sick/tired/exhausted/angry/sad/afraid/feeling down & hopeless, etc?

And are you sure that you can hear the still small voice of the Lord when all HELL breaking loose around you (like 9/11) – deafening siren, people screaming, children crying, explosions happening left and right… and how do you do that? How long does it take? Is it purely grace – if so, how do you receive? Or is it mixed with work/human efforts (like doing 40-day fast, read the Bible back to back annually, and many other HIGH standards that a little child cannot imagine to impress God/others?) If it’s relationship – how long does it take to arrive at this face-to-face connection with God?

Many thanks!

Ming

John Barry
John Barry
April 11, 2017 11:09 pm
Well thought out questions Ming , I am not as good a teacher as some but I will do my best . Early in my walk I had told the LORD as long as I knew that I knew HE was telling me to do some thing , I would do it . A few months later I was doing some construction work for a new home owner in Dallas , the builder was paying so I had no reason to talk to the owner ( who was sitting in the kitchen with a wall between us ) after he let me in . As I was ready to leave with my tools I reached for the door nob but my hand would not touch it no matter how much force I applied . Then I heard this Voice ( sounded audible but was not ) filled with Power & authority say — Ask him if him if he wants to know JESUS . I freaked out to be honest , thought I was having a flash back , so I looked around the corner and the home owner was sitting calmly at the kitchen table , he hears nothing . I grabbed the door nob agin and gave it everything I had but my hands would not touch the door nob ; agin I hear the same Voice say — Ask him if he wants to know JESUS , this went on for a bit in my panic till I said : LORD is that you ??? I have never done that before , I don’t know how ! Agin I heard the Voice say — Ask him if he wants to know JESUS ; I said OK LORD , but if this does not work don’t ask me… Read more »
Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
April 12, 2017 12:36 pm

Thanks for sharing that John. I think I need to pray a prayer very similar to that because I become impatient very easily and try to do things myself without all the facts.

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
April 12, 2017 4:04 am

Ming, after I had begun reading your comment, I stopped and asked the Lord if He wanted me to respond to your questions. He does not normally let me respond, so I always ask first. What He said to me I felt He wanted me to share. He said, “These are very good questions. He should ask Me these questions and see if I reply to him. The problem that most people have is that they ask each other these questions when they should be seeking Me to answer them.”

What I felt from the Lord, while I pondered what He said, is that every question that we bring to Him is important to Him. He cares very much for us and wants to answer our questions.We just need to set aside time to wait on Him and listen, and we don’t because we don’t believe He will answer. But He WILL answer!

Remember Isaiah 45:19:
“I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness.

I did not say to the descendants of Ya‘akov,

‘It is in vain that you will seek me.’

I, Adonai, speak rightly; I say what is true.”

and also John 14:21 – “Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me, and the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him.” (Translations are from the CJB)

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2017 8:16 am

Thank you Sister Dorothy & HOLY SPIRIT , so many pray but do not sit & wait for the LORD to speak . We simply have to believe GOD is Who HE says HE is and will do what HE says HE will do . Grab hold of the LORDs Robe and don’t let go till HE speaks and you understand HIM , this takes time & effort on our part . HE will not fail us . Mark 16 : 17-18 .

Dorothy Degman
Dorothy Degman
April 12, 2017 11:11 am

I’m always happy to encourage others as the Lord leads. And yes, it does take time and effort on our part, and rightly so. The Lord wants to be worth waiting for, worth listening to. Right now, waiting on Him and learning how to listen is worth your life, so I am constantly praying that more and more would enter into the secret place and stay long enough to build a relationship with Him. There’s just barely enough time left, so pray that the Lord helps you to come aside and shows you what it means to spend time with Him.

Mike M
Mike M
April 12, 2017 12:09 pm

Just another something to add – my wife and I also rely on confirmation from each other as to the Lord’s leadings. If we are not in unity regarding what we believe the Lord is speaking it is rare, but that means it is something that we press in further for until we receive clarity.

Eduardo Male Casillas
April 12, 2017 1:53 pm

What are some of the ways we can hear the Lord John? How can we fine tune this skill?

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Brother Eduardo I can only share how the LORD has taught me . Be consistent in the time you spend with Yeshua in study , praise and worship . Ask the LORD what is your calling , your gifts and Kingdom purpose and to teach you how to walk in them . Ask that your Spiritual eyes and ears be opened and for ABBA to teach you to use them , then after prayer sit still and try to listen with your Spiritual ears & see with your Spiritual eyes . For me this seemed silly at first , but that was because I doubted and did not understand what I was doing , some what like learning a new language but harder because you will get resistance from Satan . HOLY SPIRIT will never tell you anything that does not line up with the word ; if you seek this because you love JESUS with all that is in you and to do HIS will , HE will get you there without fail . Persistence , Love & determination will Help , most don’t hear only because they believe they cant , but they can .

Eduardo Male Casillas
April 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Wow! thank you very much my brother in Christ. You have no idea how much I have been yearning to hear those words. I have never lost faith just because I haven’t heard an audible sound. These words made my day brother. God bles you!

Gary F
Gary F
April 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Blessings Eduardo. The Men’s Ministry at my church meets at 7 am every Saturday morning (with 100+ men) and we have recently started a new series entitled ‘Experiencing God’ by Henry Blackaby. We are now in the 4th week of the 12 week study and I have been immensely blessed by this so far. This teaching has dramatically changed the lives of many throughout the world including transforming the lives of hardened prisoners to become Pastors and lukewarm Christians being catapulted to the mission field. I would highly recommend this series for anyone wanting to experience God in a much deeper way and make our God-ordained contribution to the work that He is doing (or wants to do) in our midst. More information can be found here: http://www.blackaby.net/expgod/.

N Adams
N Adams
April 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Eduardo Male Casillas, I too have had to learn how the Lord wanted to speak to me. I have found that in the early morning hour just as I am waking up, I will be still, before I even open my eyes or my head leave the pillow, I listen. I give the Lord a minute of my time before I start the day. I have found that He will drop maybe a word or a phrase or a couple of words into my spirit. The words are not something I was even thinking about. When He does that I immediate get up and write those one or two words down. As I go into prayer or study that morning, I am remembering those words, if He was speaking to me, my thought in prayer will build off of that word or words. When I spend time in study with Him, I usually don’t get a word from Him, those times with Him are for me to learn His word. Then later maybe the next morning I get a word from Him. Now I actually look forward to that one or two minutes in the morning, before I completely leave the bed to allow Him to speak to me. I love it when He shows up like that. It is quick so I better be listening and giving Him that time before I am fully aware and awake. I also write that word down and then later when I am with Him in prayer we finish our conversation. Our Lord is amazing and He speaks to us all in different ways. I hope this helps you Brother Eduardo.

Eduardo Casillas
April 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Sister Nancy thank you very much for responding. I pray I will hear The Lord respond soon. Love you in Christ!!! God Bless you.

Eduardo Casillas
April 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Brother N Adams thank you very much for your helpful advice. You made my day. For some reason I think the Holy Spirit is working through you to get me to learn how to hear Him. Thank you brother I need to fine tune this skill ASAP. Love you in Christ.

N Adams
N Adams
April 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Your welcome Brother, I too know it was the Holy Spirit today that led me to your side. We are blessed brother, we serve a God that cares about every little thing. I know you will be hearing from Him soon brother, I think we both did today. Your sister, Nancy

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
April 12, 2017 1:24 am

Thank you for speaking such solid, sober words to us Julie.

Reminds me of a scene from Return of the King where Gamling tells King Theoden, “Too few have come. We cannot defeat the armies of Mordor.” The king replies, “No, we cannot” and pauses as the soldiers shift about uneasily. Then Theoden adds, “But we will meet them in battle nonetheless.”

Courage isn’t some silly platitude, “everything will be alright” because it won’t. Courage is facing the certain demise of all we have known with a grim determination not to be moved.

Just before reading this post I wrote to a beloved family member blessing him and telling him I will always love him no matter what. Will be traveling home in a few week’s time and am determined to tell each family member that time is short, I love them and I bless them in the name of the Lord. Even during the 12 hour layover on the way I plan to pray and find people in the airport to talk to about Jesus. This world is TOAST- I am going to invest in what matters eternally.

Brothers and sisters, I bless you with the courage God is giving me- courage to face your sins, strength to stand your ground, sacrifice to invest in others and boldness to speak about Jesus daily.

Velva
Velva
April 12, 2017 7:45 am

Awesome word Saenz! I receive it with a determined heart!

Krista West
Krista
April 12, 2017 2:20 pm

The word I keep getting from the Lord again and again is “Do not be dismayed”. I have never used the word dismayed in my life and the first time God gave it to me I tried to convince myself it was dissuaded, which is a word I know. I looked back over my journal later and crossed the word dissuaded out (I know, silly to try to change a message from God) and wrote dismayed. As it turns out, dismayed is all throughout the Bible and means “to feel consternation or distress”. Do not be dismayed at the events that are happening friends! The Lord will uphold us with His right hand!

Terry
April 11, 2017 11:22 pm

Hmm last week i made a post on FB about thou shalt not covet, and that this Covet is the creation of the bubble in our economy, in that we have forgotten this commandment in the US and we lust with our eyes and want instant gratification…
Time is very short…

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 12, 2017 5:08 am

Great foreboding sense in my spirit this morning. I had a short vision of a playground being attacked. It looked very old fashioned, maybe in Europe somewhere…

Krista West
Krista
April 12, 2017 2:59 pm

I feel that foreboding and anguish in my spirit every time I pray about the children. No matter how much the world says “peace is coming” I know the opposite to be true because of the weeping and mourning I have been doing for the innocent little ones every single night. God showed me this morning how grieved His heart is about them. But this morning He had me write down “the children will be protected under the shadow of my wings. The innocent ones will not see darkness” I believe that God may be sending the little ones home so they are protected from worse calamity.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 11, 2017 10:35 pm
Expat gal
Expat gal
April 12, 2017 9:05 am

Katie – What a wonderful video & what an amazing experience this Sister in Christ experienced. The two “life reviews” are so amazing. Thank you for sharing this. 😊

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 12, 2017 10:36 am

Expat gal ,
I loved this too it’s one of the best testimonials of Heaven and the way our God and wonderful Father sees things. It blessed me so much I prayed that many others would click on the link. I’m glad you too were blessed! Love you my sister.

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 11, 2017 11:12 pm

Berean Literal Bible
My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

John Barry
John Barry
April 12, 2017 9:03 am

Amen Katie and it is Literal !

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
April 12, 2017 10:32 am

Yes, it is brother John! It truly is! Bless you!

Diane Boneck
Diane Boneck
April 13, 2017 11:58 am

Yes, I feel it so very strongly also. The Lord has been impressing on me the last few months to be THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING I TAKE FOR GRANTED! I mean everyday things. Be thankful for a hot shower, for indoor plumbing, running water, a toilet, a comfortable bed. Be thankful for a refrigerator/freezer with food in it. Be thankful for the sounds of birds, and quiet in the night. Our water heater went out this week, with company coming to stay this weekend. It was very inconvenient to be without hot water just two days! Let us be very thankful ,for things are going to change soon. Apply the Blood of the Lamb to Your Doorpost Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Peggy Ann
April 11, 2017 10:49 pm

“Chemtrails Exponentially Increasing” (Source: The Common Sense Show)
April 10, 2017

Peggy Ann
April 11, 2017 10:34 pm

“Ex-CIA Identifies Forces Behind False Flag” (Source: The Common Sense Show) April 10, 2017 (short 8 minute video)

Peggy Ann
April 11, 2017 10:21 pm

“War is coming..” through REVEREND MARY (4/11/2017)