“When Bitcoin starts to fall, Reddcoin will continue to rise.”

In a dream on May 16, 2018, the Lord showed me the date of August 25th and told me to pay attention to the date, not to forget it and not to let it pass me by. Then after I woke up, He said, “Sow to harvest.”

At the time I was not sure if these two words were connected but based on the upward movement in crypto currency prices the last couple of days, it appears they were.

This morning, as I was praying about the timing of when I should sell, I heard in the spirit that the rally for Bitcoin will last about two weeks. I have seen some posts that believe the currency will increase to the mid $9,000 range. The range agrees with my spirit. About two weeks from now will be the middle of September. Fourteen days from August 25th is September 9th. I believe this is around the time where we will begin to see another dip in BTC.

The Lord also said, “When Bitcoin starts to fall, Reddcoin will continue to rise.”

So it seems these two currencies will not fall at the same time. I have not been given any additional information on RDD.

As always, remember we prophesy in part. There might be additional pieces to the puzzle to consider before making a move. Please pray for your individual strategy.

S. Renee Felder

Author: S. Renee Felder

S. Renee Felder has been walking with the Lord for almost 30 years and has over 20 years’ experience as a professional tax accountant. She has also taught accounting and finance to undergraduate and MBA students. She often receives prophetic insights into financial markets and is now writing a book about a revelation the Lord gave her showing how bank failures will be one of the catalysts for the collapse of the U.S. and global economies.

September 1, 2018 6:57 PM

Just wanted to share a dream I had last night:

Saw Rdd at $0.056 on one of those old metallic number alarm clocks, then it jumped to $1. Then the madness began. It was like the counter went crazy, the number started climbing. It started scrolling so fast it was impossible to make them out anymore. It was too fast for me to see the value it rose to. I also got so excited I yelled out for my wife that Rdd was rising! EOD.
I woke up buzzing. It felt so real that I had to ask her if I screamed out her name while sleeping.

God bless us all.

September 1, 2018 8:32 PM

Awesome dream Lolu! ‘Then the madness began’ lol – love it! (a few others have seen exactly the same lightening fast rise). And I saw similarly in a past dream: RDD started rising quickly, then jumped up dramatically to $1, then just kept shooting upwards! In another dream I saw it clearly rise to $3, then continue at a head spinning pace from there. Some others have seen it rise to $5.

ps- re. the metallic alarm clock: maybe the Lord is showing us that though the alarm was raised a few months ago now (feels old/ like a long wait), it’s about to go off now. Or/also – the metallic clock may relate to revelations about how the price of silver will relate to RDD’s rise.

*Also interesting – like you, both my dreams also felt ‘so real’, like it’d already happened. I think it’s the Lord reiterating the certainty of what’s about to happen with RDD.

September 1, 2018 9:23 PM

Hey Tim, its been roughly over the last 5-6 months that the majority of dreams have taken place….in some ways it just seems long, especially since there has been a sense of urgency with a lot of the dreams. but in others ways it seems quick (as in looking back and thinking how fast time goes by). Regardless the Lord is awesome, I have had time to help others get into it and I’ve been able to fine tune my strategy 🙂

I was cutting grass at my church today on the ride on mower, and just thinking of how this has been a great experience with all the fellow Z3r’s and how God has used so many of us to bring focus to this particular coin!! I really am looking forward to see how this all plays out and how we can all look back and see how God had his hand on it the whole time…..it’s hard to be patient 🙂 I’m ready Lord for the RDD take off.

I had a cool God dream last night with regard to the ‘double blessing’ that is about to come upon me, and an overabundance – then it focused on family. The dream was not about me being selfish but rather what God is about to bring in for the Joseph ministry.

Bless you Tim and Lolu and the Z3 family. Lolu I actually laughed out loud with ” It felt so real that I had to ask her if I screamed out her name while sleeping.” ha ha

September 1, 2018 10:31 PM

Hi John! I love your insights mate, thank you 🙂 So true what you say. I was thinking the same thing the other day – how it seems like it’s been a bit of a stretch, but relatively speaking it’s only been the space of a few short months. I still remember reading your dream also (very encouraging!), and how it matched mine and others re. shooting up – the Lord’s been good to give us so much confirmation hey 🙂

It really has been great to take this ride with others here at Z3. Been a faith builder also. I’ve really appreciated everything people have shared, and this site is awesome – I check it nearly every day 🙂

Glad to hear God is about to bless you big time! Increase is such a gift in the context of His kingdom and kingdom purposes. Appears like the ‘Joseph ministry’ will be a very important one in the days ahead. The storm is getting worse these days, and the Lord’s revealing that it’s only just begun.

ps- sorry for not getting back to your previous messages (and anyone else I may have missed in the past!). I’ve meant to numerous times but life seems to take over!

September 1, 2018 9:39 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Lolu.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 29, 2018 12:13 AM
Thanks Renee. This word from you is further confirmation. I have been holding onto something for a few weeks that I feel the Lord has been revealing to me, because I didn’t know if it was His desire that I share. I reasoned that the Lord likes to surprise us, and well maybe I shouldn’t speak of this. But I also reasoned that a major component that is common in the dreams others have shared on this site regarding Reddcoin’s rise was that they were witnesses to its rise. They were partakers in the experience. And so I have been asking God if what he has been leading me to is something He would want me to share. I felt the Holy Spirit’s nudge as I prayed about this, so I am going to go ahead and share. I want to preface this with the statement that this may be nothing more than another marker in time that we can look back on later and say, oh that was its significance… Still, we all know when the Holy Spirit touches us, so I’m going on that! 🙂 September 8, 2018 is a Saturday. It is also Elul 28th, that is until sunset, and then it becomes Elul 29…..the last day of the Jewish Civil Year. September 9, 2018 therefore is a Sunday. I find these days to be quite significant for a variety of reasons…. 9/8/2018 or 9+8+2+1+8 = 28 On both the Gregorian and the Jewish Civil Calendar this day this Saturday is associated with the number 28. At Sunset it this Saturday takes on an association with the number 29, at the beginning of Elul 29. A few hours later, at midnight, on the Gregorian Calendar it also has the association with the number 29 (9/9/2018 or 9+9+2+1+8).… Read more »
ed h
August 30, 2018 12:36 PM

Brian,
I don’t know if you are right or wrong,but this is really cool what you have found. All I can say is that we should all keep our sell orders active and adjusted to current levels of BTC or LTC. What is really cool is that day is the last day of 5778 and Rosh Hashanah starts on Sept 9.

Richard
Richard
August 30, 2018 2:21 PM

And this new word confirms the Sept. 9th date:
Watch “Prophetic Word for September – Get Ready for Power/Progress/Prosperity #MonthofDivineAdvancement”

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
September 1, 2018 7:29 PM

Ed, someone recently was expressing frustration as to the price of BTC to sell into. I felt like the number was always right in front of us the whole time.

August 30, 2018 1:16 PM

Ed, there was a post a short while ago about something about blessing at the midnight hour. That would be great.

August 29, 2018 12:37 AM

Brian, man what a night! Such a 7:16 pm connection with King and Queen, or kings and queens, is so awesome to think about. Even if nothing happened then, at least we still have a next point in time to be hopeful about. God bless you greatly with Renee and Jeff.

Bill F
Bill F
August 29, 2018 9:13 AM

Wow Brian. That’s some spectacular sleuth work you have done, you and the Holy Spirit it seems. Thanks brother. Hardly seems that it can all be a coincidence. We do know that our God is very purposeful and precise and takes great pleasure in weaving an amazing tapestry of prophetic fulfillment to surprise and delight His Bride!! Yea, bring it on Lorde Jesus!!

keenneth carmichael
August 29, 2018 1:03 AM

Thanks Brian, excellent work!.. I had my first RDD dream($4.44), Sunday morning at 8 am.i distinctly remember once my eyes opened, thinking..” I thought this was supposed to happen on Saturday”…I did consider all of the dreams given up to that time. I did not want to add my own thinking..Another poster mentioned Jonathan Cahn and Elul 29-..wow! thanks be to God !..and incidentally, I
was born at King’s County )))

September 11, 2018 2:34 PM

Hi Kenneth – Could you tell us any more about the dream you had? Did you only see $4.44, or did you see it quickly rise from a lower number? Did it go any higher than $4.44? Just interested if you saw a progression or had any other price-point indicators in your dream. Thanks for sharing!

kenneth carmichael
September 11, 2018 3:50 PM

Just as anyone sees CoinMarket Cap–saw RDD at 4 cents .004 then suddenly .009 at this point it increased so fast I did see numbers I had a sell price at .75( I knew RDD raced past that)..then I saw..very clearly for a couple of seconds 4.44….EOD…I really believe it will exceed $5…consensus is this second spike, a different Saturday…my plan is sell orders below $3 and $4.44 to $5

September 11, 2018 5:59 PM

Thanks for sharing that Kenneth. So you saw it dropping from 4 cents to 0.4 cents?

John T
John T
September 11, 2018 9:30 PM

Hi James, I think he meant to say 0.4 cents (and not 4 cents) which is the same as 0.004.

September 9, 2018 1:34 PM
Hey Brian (and Christine Beadsworth), and fellow RDD Joseph investors, I was down in Toronto yesterday (8 Sept/18) with a one day visit to Canada’s Wonderland (www.canadaswonderland.com) an amusement park with huge roller coaster rides. We had dropped off one of our older children for the day with his friend. This had all been prearranged prior to reading your above article, but when I read about the dates you mentioned above and the sunset I thought there was going to be something about this Toronto trip perhaps? Sunset for yesterday, using your above calculator was 7:41pm. The park closes at 8pm, so at this time we were parked across the street waiting at a prearranged area for them to meet up with us when they came out. At this time the sun was setting directly behind the whole amusement park area and the roller coaster rides…it was a beautiful sight, the sun was that orange/red colour…I just felt that this was symbolic with regards to Christine’s roller coaster vision too. In that this (roller coaster) ride we’ve all been on was in the process of coming to an end. The sun was setting on this portion of revelation perhaps? Earlier in the day, while our older child was at the Wonderland park, I had ended up going to a Bass Pro store that’s close by. I’ve been there a few times, but this time I was awakened to the fact in the middle of the ‘fishing’ store is the clothing line called ‘RedHead’ (https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/redhead-mens-clothing)…..From what I’ve previously read, the RDD community calls themselves ‘redheads’….and I recalled there had been an earlier post with regard to gathering some of the RDD coins (fish) when the tide (price) was out (low)….and from what I’ve read on these posts, that is what many… Read more »
September 10, 2018 6:04 AM
Ok, just woke up to two God dreams about RDD…felt directed to place it on here now for encouragement….realizing after Brian’s response that it’s the first day of the Jewish new year too…..cool!! Dream1: That Redd Coin was going to start moving. EOD. Interpretation: I honestly didn’t think much of it. The dream was like a flash one. I woke up wondering if it was volume or price? I really thought not anything to post about, thought it was just for me. Went back to sleep. Dream2: My oldest step son (not the one who came to Wonderland) was with me in a relaxed setting and he brought up Redd coin and told me, “John, you’re right about Redd Coin…How did you know?”. I told him it wasn’t me, it was all God and that the Lord is the one who gave me the dream. He told me that the Lord just spoke to him and that it was going up soon. My step son was welling up and almost starting to cry. In the dream I knew he was being touched by the Holy Spirit. I encouraged my step son just to embrace what the Holy Spirit was doing right now and that it was ok. We were in the basement of some common area, but it was a bright area and open. There were other people around now hearing us talking. I knew he still had some LTC (along with RDD) and I asked him what he was going to do with his Litecoin? He answered,”Yep, I’m going to put it into Redd coin right now, it’s going to take off.” EOD. Interpretation: Dream speaks for itself. Please no financial advice here!! 🙂 My step son is a computer/Iphone specialist. He currently has investments in RDD and some… Read more »
BDesta
BDesta
September 10, 2018 10:03 AM

Wow John, thank you for posting your dream, I was just commenting on Gershom’s dream and now this….something is coming guys.
Blessings

September 10, 2018 10:02 PM

Awesome dreams John, very encouraging! Great to know it’s just about to happen! Have to admit, waiting this long is tiring and I’m at the point now where I’d really like to see it move i.e Proverbs 13:12 ‘Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.’ You were in the basement of your dream which is encouraging also – God knows RDD has dropped low, but it doesn’t matter, it’s about to take off 🙂 Thanks again for sharing, God knows what we are feeling at the moment, and is giving us a last encouragement to hang in there!

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
September 10, 2018 11:27 AM

Could the “Red Season” have anything to do with the Red Heifer? Would a Middle Eastern War cause RDD to skyrocket?

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
September 9, 2018 11:21 PM
Hey John, Sounds like you had a nice day of reflection. Thanks for sharing. I must agree – our God is AWESOME <– but even putting it in all caps still feels like a gross understatement. Its a privilege to be among this body of believers. It is just amazing to see how the Lord uses each one that has been led to this site to help build our faith in Him; and not just on this aspect of coming provisions, but in all areas of revelation, and teaching, and prayerfulness – how our brothers and sisters lift each other up with words of encouragement. It's beautiful and is a blessing to witness the edification that exists here. For those that are called to invest… and for those who have received dreams, visions or words from the Lord and have shared them here for the benefit of others, (and ultimately for the benefit of those whom these funds will help), its been really a special journey to be on with you all…Its been amazing to read of the many ways God is speaking to us all throughout this time, and of our trying to figure out the puzzle. However, I'm not sure I perceive the ride coming to an 'end' once God causes the first coin to moon, be it Reddcoin or another. From what He's been revealing, we have other rides to jump on….and our day at the park could go on a while longer… I'm all for extending a day at the park. 🙂 It's mind boggling to think about the innumerable affairs our Lord is in charge of orchestrating… I am thankful that He is affording us a way to play a greater part and be a greater influence in the days to come in order to… Read more »
September 10, 2018 1:04 PM

Hey Brian, I really enjoy how he uses many of us to play a part in the unfolding of His plans! I agree with you, that perhaps the roller coaster ride is coming to an end, but our Z3 day in the park could go on a while longer with other coins…. 🙂

Christine Beadsworth
September 10, 2018 5:21 AM

That bull being held down has come often to mind in the last few days!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
September 9, 2018 6:28 PM

Great story John,
On a magnificent day for you and your family ,

Phil

Sonia
Sonia
August 30, 2018 6:15 PM

Brian, you may be on something here….
On Jewish New Year’s Day 5769 (which was 9-29-2008 on the Christian calendar), the Dow-Jones fell 777.7 points…
Rosh HaShanah (literally, “Head of the Year”) is the Jewish New Year And this year it starts on September 9,2018 !!! This may be the period of time when the stock market starts to fall…like what happened on September 29, 2008!
Blessings !

Kristin
Kristin
August 29, 2018 11:54 AM

Thank you so much for sharing that!

While looking at your evaluation of 9/9/2018, 9/9/18 kept popping out which would equate to the number 999 (9 + 9 + 18). From BibleStudy.org:

The Meaning of Numbers: The Number 9

Used 49 times in Scripture, the number 9 symbolizes divine completeness or conveys the meaning of finality. Christ died at the 9th hour of the day, or 3 p.m., to make the way of salvation open to everyone. The Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) is the only one of God’s annual Feast days of worship that requires believers to fast for one day. This special day, considered by many Jews to be the holiest of the year, begins at sunset on the 9th day of the seventh Hebrew month (Leviticus 23:32).

** Side note: Yom Kippur this year is Sept 18th which, I believe, is another one of our watch dates **

Nine also represents the fruits of God’s Holy Spirit, which are Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, Joy, Kindness, Long suffering, Love, Peace and Self-control (Galatians 5:22 – 23).

Kristin
Kristin
August 29, 2018 11:56 AM

And I just realized 9/18/18 would be another 999!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 30, 2018 7:16 PM
I think it might be of interest to note a few further things to consider: There may be significance to the Lord choosing this particular point on the earth for prophetic time markers to align…..not the least of which could be the geographic location names “Kings”/”Queens”. When we consider certain factors that could make this point in time special, we are led to further contemplate the connection to the apple of His eye…. NYC has the largest population of Jews within a city proper in the world (when one considers the larger metropolitan area of a city, NYC comes in second only to Tel Aviv; but within a city bounds NYC is the largest)….the largest concentration of whom live in Brooklyn… followed by Queens. In fact, 1 out of every 4 people in Brooklyn is Jewish. As far as the significance of the time of sunset at the end of Shabbat, I think back to my time in Jerusalem. During Shabbat, in the Jewish held areas, the city was a literal ghost town. (Outside of Jerusalem there seemed to be a leniency tolerated, a non observance of the Sabbath, such as in Muslim areas or in Tel Aviv.) Only after sunset, once shabbat ended, did the city burst back to life in celebration, and music on the streets… much revelry. Poignant I think for such a moment in time to be chosen. As you noted Bill, it does seem purposeful….. And what an utterly unique way we might have at our disposal to provoke our Jewish brethren to jealousy??! With points of connection that point to them. What a testimony we might have to share with them, that our God lead us, believers in Yeshua HaMashiach, the promised Messiah, to the riches of the heathen — to a supernatural transfer… Read more »
Jeff W
Jeff W
August 28, 2018 11:31 PM
Hi Z3ers. I recently have had two dreams that I believe were about Reddcoin. One was on 08/18/2018 wherein there were many people in cars along a highway in a wide spot at the bottom of a narrow canyon. The cars were several abreast and not moving as there was so much traffic trying to exit the area. They were bottle-necked and the drivers were trying to proceed through the narrow highway bottle neck but the cars were stopped as far as I could see up the canyon. I was off to one side (the right side, facing up the canyon). Suddenly, I saw a red pickup truck moving around among the traffic while everybody else was at a standstill. Then, right next to me to my right, suddenly there were six red pickup trucks exactly like the first. They were not moving and they were in a formation, two abreast and two columns of three. As I was right next to them, I could see that they had no windows but were continuously red where the windows would be. There was some writing in large letters where the windows would be, but I wasn’t sharp enough to comprehend what it said. However, I did notice that the truck bodies seemed to be either fiberglass or some kind of hard plastic that I have seen before. These trucks were powerful and suddenly they bolted off up the canyon like there was no stopping them. They drove off the shoulder of the road around the other traffic and no longer in formation, some on one side of the road, some on the other side, they disappeared up the canyon in a fury. At that, I was sitting in my car (in real life I have a fast car) and I wanted… Read more »
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
August 31, 2018 1:08 AM
Quite the funny thing happened, that I thought I just had to share. I was literally laughing out loud, chuckling at how silly our Lord was being with me… Like seriously silly! So Jeff, I have never heard of Red Ball Jets, and had to do a Google search of them to get an understanding of what the Lord shared with you in a dream, and your understanding of it. Well that search led me to this crazy 60’s commercial on YouTube posted by the girl in the commercial…. It’s for a give-away toy of the Red Ball mascot. You must check this out simply for the humor of it: https://youtu.be/huax9MFj-Z0 I was so amused by this commercial last night, and its star feature, Lil’ Abernathy, that I must have watched it 10 times or more… Great little chuckle before I nodded off to sleep. So today as I was writing an addendum to my first post, and as I finished writing about Caleb, (which coincidently means both “faithful” as well as “dog” in Hebrew), at my desk which I have situated at my window, I took a glance outside and there she was!! Lil Abernathy in the sky. The Lord painted Lil Abernathy in the clouds for me!!! It was just too funny to me!! I needed to take a picture! The formation lasted no more than 7 seconds. …you see it, right? I just think of all the things that had to align for this little thing to happen. Oh the lengths He goes to just to give us a bit of joy! I thought, after I had a good laugh with the Lord, let me look this up… Well here’s something awesome. Abernathy, is a name (Christian of Scottish origin) meaning “beginning or starting point of a… Read more »
Bill F
Bill F
August 31, 2018 10:31 AM

Ha Ha Brian! So funny! And so sweet that His astonishing handiwork is there to both show forth His glory and to show His utter delight in us, the love of His life, those who are helplessly in love with Him. What a cool thing and how personal are His little love notes to us if we will have eyes to see and ears to hear. His Wisdom shouts in the streets for those listening and attentive. He so wants to reveal Himself to us in so many little and big ways. Very often in times in His presence, I see Jesus opening His robes, releasing a blinding glory and power that He so desires to flood me, us and the whole world with. So I say YES LORD! come and pour it out on us, flood us with your river of glory so that we are empowered to be You in the earth. The world desperately awaits the manifestation of the Sons/Daughters of God. Come on Lord–Let ‘er rip!!

August 31, 2018 10:26 AM
Jeff W
Jeff W
August 31, 2018 12:38 PM

What a find Marcio! Isn’t THAT something? Notice the trading coin colors: yellow, blue, green, and red; much like the Reddcoin sphere.

August 31, 2018 5:15 PM

Hey Marcio, when I went to your above link, it had ‘cryptocurrency’ written right above the pictures? Is that just me or actually how it comes up?

August 31, 2018 5:44 PM

John, I don’t get “cryptocurrency” when I go to that google link. I typed in google search: “red ball jets trading coin” and then I clicked on the image, “ONE vintage Red Ball Jets trading coin…”

August 31, 2018 5:46 PM

One image further down does say, “ADVFN Cryptocurrency.”

August 31, 2018 8:19 PM

That was too funny, right above the photo’s on the link at my end there were ‘speech bubbles’ with different words and earlier when I went on that link, one said ‘cryptocurrency’. I just checked the link again and all the ‘speech bubbles’ have now changed to different words….oh well, I’ll take that as an earlier confirmation we are all on the right ‘red’ path 🙂

Jeff W
Jeff W
August 31, 2018 12:16 PM

Thank you Brian for sharing this. What can be said about these things except WOW!…Look at GOD!

August 31, 2018 10:15 AM

Wow! Thanks for sharing, Brian. It immediately looks like a dog, and with the shoes! Funny! God is so good and deep.

Mark F
August 31, 2018 5:19 PM

that’s cool Brian

August 28, 2018 11:56 PM

Thanks, Jeff! Awesome dreams. So there is some movement in RDD when the other cryptos are at the bottom, but then the big rise is sudden. RDD really is foundational to a lot of good works.

August 29, 2018 11:31 PM

Jeff, according to interpretations by James and others, black can stand for oil, and white for silver. Could the profits of RDD be foundational, or be used to buy long in oil ETFs and long in silver?

Jeff W
Jeff W
August 30, 2018 8:39 AM

Hi Marcio. It may be that you have something there, I don’t know; but something came to me at about 4:00 in the morning two days ago. I woke up thinking about the Red Ball Jet shoes. The red dot on the back of the heel, embedded in the rubber sole is indeed part of the shoe’s foundation. Upon that foundation is the canvas upper part of the shoe (built upon the foundation). On the upper part are the round white patches on the sides of the shoes where the ankle bones protrude. It came to me at that time, about the round white patches being built upon the foundation having the red dot, which is to say it comes later, after the foundation is established. It came to me about the possibility that the round white patch may represent LTC. Then even later I thought maybe they represent silver coins (silver). This all representing RDD coming first (foundation) then after it spikes, use profits from that to invest in LTC and await its rise (or invest in physical silver). I am not certain about any of this other than I am certain about being well positioned in RDD. Please be sure to seek the Lord’s guidance here. God bless you infinitely Marcio, you’re an awesome brother.

August 30, 2018 9:51 AM

Jeff, yes, my plan is to invest in LTC with RDD profits. Silver is down now to around $14.50 and looks like the third leg down of four that James saw. The moves are coming quick. God bless!

September 15, 2018 5:26 PM
Updated “31433500” Crypto Timeline (September15, 2018) (Please look for SPX update on the most recent stock market posting) I think the current price action of BTC/Cryptos continues to validate the alternate timeline. As I shared earlier, I feel more at peace with this timeline. This timeline reconciles COB and RDD mooning after BTC bottoms. This timeline also ends around September 19, YOM KIPPUR, when the Jubilee clock resets to “00”. “31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN) “43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN) “35″(3 weeks + 5 weeks)” July 25- Sept 19 (BOTTOM/TURN/END of JUBILEE) This timeline includes a minor bottom/turn (August 14/15th), the “3 weeks”, with a minor top on the September 2. I recently saw BTC at 9460, 9715, 10889, & 11557. I also saw BTC @5139 (2/17/18) and had a dream of BTC dropping to the $5000 range before heading back up to $15,000-20,000. The Crash window is still live from 8-28 to 9-23. The $750 billion market cap is more likely later in the year. My current understanding (emphasis) is we head down to 5000 range before turning upward for a bull run. COB COB/ETH ratio has been inching higher and higher, but i think it made a double top at 0.0001350/ETH. I think a rapid decline to sub 0.00009/ETH (already shared with Colton) will be fulfilled next and that would be the sign of an impending bull run (Remember all the sell orders got chewed up instantly). Phase 2 of Margin trading and lending is live. Dexon is on deck. I’m looking for $.434, $.75, $.85, and/or $1.15 to be soon fulfilled. COB at $.434(Thomas confirmation) and $ 1.15 (Ed H confirmation) are the big ones. I think COB at $1.15 happens at the time of the $750 billion market cap. XLR (Solaris) Some great deals out there.… Read more »
September 19, 2018 3:20 PM

What drop and reversal!!

is that the bottom for now???

John T
John T
September 20, 2018 7:41 AM

Bitcoin dropped from $6.3k to $6.1k and then immediately bounced back up to $6.5k all within 2 hours! There has been speculations that the massive pump and dump was to liquidate people who long and short bitcoin.

Steve
September 16, 2018 9:14 PM

HI Phanuel, are you saying that if I sold my Cob and re-buy next week I could potentially end up with 100X more cob? Thanks

Steve
September 16, 2018 9:39 PM

NVM, I think I got it, more like 30% more. Thanks

September 8, 2018 1:08 PM

Updated “31433500” Crypto/SPX Timeline (September 8, 2018)

Btc and cryptos made a strong reversal at 7400, but a new low wasn’t achieved. I’m still looking for a top around September 19. A new low would invalidate the last part of this timeline.

“31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN)

“43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN)

“3 (3 weeks)” July 25- August 15 (BOTTOM/TURN)

“5” (5 weeks)” August 15- Sept 19 (TOP-TURN/end of JUBILEE)

Note this timeline ends exactly on Yom Kippur when the Jubilee clock resets to “00”. I recently saw BTC at 9715 and 9460. The Crash window is live from 8-28 to 9-23. The $750 billion market cap is more likely later in the year.

SPX/FAZ

The crash window opened on 8/28. We saw fulfillment of 2914 on 8/29. The market closed prophetically at 2914.04 and has been declining slowly. I’m watching September 10 for an acceleration downward, if my understanding is correct (emphasis). I’m watching for SPX 2510 and/or 2233. I saw FAZ at 46.99 on 9/22/17 and 46.56 on 7/15/16. I think it will be fulfilled during the crash window. I don’t see how FAZ can go much lower without another reverse split. If my understanding and interpretation is correct (emphasis), I’m watching for fulfillment around September 18-21.

COB

COB/ETH ratio has been inching higher and higher (reason why COB price hasn’t dropped much). Phase 2 of Margin trading and lending is live. Dexon is on deck. I still think COB is on the brink of mooning. I placed it back in the general crypto timeline. I’m looking for $.434, $.75, $.85, and/or $1.15 to be fulfilled. COB at $.434(Thomas confirmation) and $ 1.15 (Ed H confirmation) are the big ones. I think COB at $1.15 happens at the time of the $750 billion market cap later in the year.

Blessings

September 10, 2018 2:31 PM

Z3 (Addendum to September 8, 2018 crypto timeline post)

There is an alternate timeline which has been on my heart for some days now (if a new low is achieved). This timeline will reconcile COB and RDD mooning after BTC bottoms. This timeline still ends on September 19, YOM KIPPUR.

“31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN)

“43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN)

“35″(3 weeks + 5 weeks)” July 25- Sept 19 (BOTTOM/TURN/END of JUBILEE)

This timeline includes a minor bottom/turn (August 14/15th), the “3 weeks”, with a minor top on the September 2. This would imply SPX (stock market) and Cryptos finding a bottom around the same time. Somehow, I feel more at peace with this timeline.

blessings

SAC
SAC
September 10, 2018 9:43 PM

Brother Phanuel-
We most appreciate you sharing your wisdom and expertise in these updates, my Brother, so that all may prosper. May God richly and abundantly bless all that you endeavor to do for Him.

September 11, 2018 2:28 PM

Amen SAC
and Thank you. I believe we have to endure and see this through. Some have been patiently enduring since 2015.

blessings!

John T
John T
September 14, 2018 2:43 AM

Hi Phanuel,

BTC is going up now so I think September 19th should be the top/turn.

A Technical Analyst spotted an amazing trend – all the months of 2018 have had positive price action (for Bitcoin specifically between the 16th-20th)

January 13-20th; positive gains
February 13th-20th; positive gains
April 13th-20th; positive gains
June 13th-20th; positive gains
July 13th-20th; positive gains
August 13th-20th; positive gains

September 14, 2018 10:59 AM

Hi John T
It could also be a dead cat bounce for a bottom next week.

Blessings

John T
John T
September 15, 2018 4:00 AM

Hi Phanuel,

I agree. It is highly possible we go to the 0.618 fib retracement at around $6900 before dropping. Bitcoin’s lower high this year have been consistently at around 0.618 fib retracement of the previous high.

God Bless.

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
September 22, 2018 10:58 AM

Hello Phanuel, do you think that the 828-923 was a window for the final run up and top in the stock market? On Friday, the last trading day of the window, the SPX peaked at 2940.91. Do you think the equities market will begin dropping on Monday, 9/24? Do you think we’ll reach FAZ 46.99 in October/November or sometime in 2019? What are your thoughts? Thanks.

September 11, 2018 4:02 PM

Z3 update September 11 (SPX)

I was watching for a possible break downward on September 10, but it didn’t happen and Spx still remains in a trading range. The next date on my radar is September 13. The interim bottom is 2866 and it seems it’s trying to retest the 0.618 fib level at 2896. It has already reached the 0.5 fib level (2892), so it’s possible this retracement is over.

blessings

Jay Messina
Jay Messina
September 13, 2018 6:48 PM

Hi Phanuel, please provide us with an update. I thought the stock market would have crashed by now (we are more than halfway through the crash window), but it seems that the SPX hasn’t gone down much, since it recently topped out above 2916. Are you sure that the 828-923 (August 28th -September 23rd) window pertains to the stock market? Have you seen any other dates or potential crash windows besides 828-923? As of today, the SPX closed above 2900. I don’t know if it would be possible for the SPX to drop 700-800+ points by next Friday 9/21 (the last trading day before 9/23). I remember you mentioned a while ago that you saw FAZ at $42 and the SPX around 2100, so the SPX would have to drop a substantial amount for it to get 46.99. I don’t know if we have enough time remaining during the crash window to accomplish this. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

September 14, 2018 9:54 AM

Hi Jay Messina,
There are two ways “crash windows” play out since I have been tracking them (from 2016). The crash windows in Jan/Feb 2018 and March/April 2018 saw a quick decline within the parameters of the window. However, in fall of 2016, there was a crash window in which the steep decline began on the last days of the window thus extending the window. I’m still watching for a break to the downside in this window (with a potential extension). If FAZ keeps dropping it will get a reverse split, thus delaying prophetic fulfillment a few years. The dates I shared are based on my current and best understanding, that’s why I put “emphasis” in brackets.

shalom

Matt NZ
September 11, 2018 9:24 PM

Thanks for the heads-up Phanuel. These are greatly appreciated.

September 16, 2018 10:28 PM

My wife, who doesn’t believe cryptos/RDD are profitable, told me that she had a dream last night and all she can remember of it was that I was telling her, “I won! I won! I told you I was going to win!” So I told, “I am going to win.” (Christ is the champion in me.) She asked, “How?” I told her, “You’ll see it when it happens.”

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
September 16, 2018 10:50 PM

Marcio, your post made me laugh, because I believe my wife feels the same way about crypto’s. Also, several days ago she told me that she doesn’t think she has any spiritual gifts. She is often too hard on herself. The next day The Lord gave me a dream of her ministering to a woman. In the dream, my wife had a Word of Knowledge about some woman. The woman was sick with cancer, and she went up to this lady and told her The Lord had shown her that the woman had cancer, and that Jesus could heal her. I was watching
her minister to this woman in the dream.
When I woke up, I told her about the dream I had of her giving a word of knowledge to a woman. I told her, see God is showing you that you have gifts from The Lord.😁

September 16, 2018 8:26 AM

Yesterday I prayed that the Lord would show me more about Reddcoin’s progression up. Last night I had a dream where I saw it go up from its current value of about .0035 to around .0098 instantly. It went up so quickly it took a moment for me to register the change and I commented out loud. Then I saw what looked like an online social news feed (looked like Twitter or Facebook) and posts began to spring up showing the hype beginning to set in. I can’t remember exactly what the posts said (mostly memes/pics of people’s reactions), but I believe people were extremely excited and a bit stunned. From what I gathered, the posts were a ‘beginning’ response to what was happening, with great anticipation for what was to come (i.e here we go, ‘straight to the moon’ type thing).

The rise was only about 3 times what RDD is now, but I think the Lord may have been showing the initial spark which will gather the great hype needed to launch Reddcoin way up.

Please take this to the Lord for further confirmation. I can’t be entirely certain this was from Him. God bless.

September 16, 2018 9:54 AM

Thanks Tim for the encouraging God dream!!

I had a God dream last night about a previous work acquaintance that I was to ‘encourage’ to get into RDD…I haven’t seen him for the last 5-6 years since I retired. This morning I left a message for him at his work, he was there and got back to me right away. I got right to the point that this was a God dream, but he didn’t have to put money in, that there was no pressure from me. Needless to say he wants to get all set up and put money in today….I thought Lord your’e too cool, I wouldn’t have reached out to this guy on my own accord, BUT God had other plans 🙂

September 16, 2018 10:49 PM

Update to my dream: My new crypto friend is in the game and all set up with his RDD. He and his wife are very excited. God gets the Glory! It’s funny I’m really excited for them too knowing it’s all a God thing 🙂

September 17, 2018 10:24 AM

You’re welcome John! 🙂

Really cool how God showed you to tell a former work colleague! I’ve let my family know (Mum and Dad eventually put some in!) and shared on Facebook lol – although it was disappointing how few believed it’ll rise (handful at most). You must’ve been stoked that your friend responded so excitedly! Everything spiritual is a test of faith, and we need to mix what we hear with a trust in the one who speaks in order to receive the reward of faith (Heb 4:6). The Lord also wants to test whether we’ll believe earthly things (His provision, His natural care etc.) because they’re an entry point to believing the spiritual things He’s wanting us to understand (so we’ll understand the natural in light of the spiritual and the natural FOR spiritual purposes). God wants us to understand His natural provision through Reddcoin not only for earthly/natural blessing, but ultimately FOR the spiritual purposes He has in mind:

I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? (John 3:12 – when Jesus taught Nicodemus that the birth and nature of the spiritual life is like the wind)

Thanks for sharing how God used you in such a cool way! Shows how much He cares for individuals, even those who may not necessarily be in our natural/current spheres of life 🙂

ps. sorry for going off on a bit of tangent.. 🙂

September 17, 2018 12:01 PM

ha ha, preach that sermon Tim!! I agree! I forgot to add that the night before the dream I had prayed for some encouragement with regard to all this, and this was the dream the Lord gave me…totally forgot about that part, so here I am getting encouraged by encouraging someone else that the Lord has them in the palm of His hands.

September 17, 2018 10:04 PM

Hey Tim, I’m just helping my buddy get more money into the system for RDD, I just noticed it’s been hovering around this afternoon at around 0.0035, your price…..interesting.

September 18, 2018 9:07 AM

Yeah I noticed that too.. Interesting because up till that point it had been rising consistently over the last month. Could be waiting for the Redd ID release on the 30th maybe.. or for people to catch on that it’s really close now. Time will tell!

September 18, 2018 9:09 AM

Hey Tim, send me an email at dgpm@live.ca, I have a link I want to forward you (if you want)

September 16, 2018 8:47 AM

Great dream Tim. I have no interpretation just that a feeling of sadness came over me when I read the last part that “you can’t be entirely sure this was from Him”. I know you are being cautious but I sense that I should tell you the dream was an answer to your prayer though you may not yet fully understand how it will pan out. God bless you brother.

September 17, 2018 10:40 AM

Thank you for your encouragement Lolu! And for confirming the dream also 🙂
There are very few ‘God’ dreams I’ve received where I had some measure of being unsure whether they were from Him. But I don’t think that should be a cause for sadness – as we know, the Word encourages us in regards to prophecy to ‘test all things’, then to hold fast that which is good (from Him) (1 Cor 5:19-21). That’s where your feeling to confirming the dream and James’ confirmation was the good ‘test’ that helped strengthen the revelation 🙂 And we also ‘see through a glass darkly’ and prophecy ‘in part’ (1 Cor 13:12), so it’s not surprising if sometimes we’re ‘not sure’ whether we’ve seen clearly/rightly. Not to mention we ourselves are weak earthen vessels, capable of error/mistakes. So testing/caution is a healthy thing and helps us treat prophecy with the gravity and respect it deserves as being something from Him (and learning to discern the difference i.e. what may be from our own nature compared to what’s from Him). Still, I fully appreciate your encouragement and kindness! It was a big help and encouraged my faith in what He’s revealed, so thank you! 🙂

September 17, 2018 12:06 AM

Thanks for sharing this dream Tim. It confirms what I got during my prayer time a few days ago when I was considering moving some money out of RDD to invest elsewhere. I wasn’t shown what RDD’s price will do, just that it was okay to continue holding onto it for now.

September 17, 2018 10:03 AM

Thanks James. It’s great that God confirms our revelations by what He’s showing others. You’ve encouraged me also! Please keep sharing what you get, it’s much appreciated 🙂

September 17, 2018 8:14 PM

A friend pointed out to me today a pattern in which Bitcoin has been hitting highs and lows within a week or two of the solstices, first days of new seasons. The next one is coming up on September 22, the first day of fall, so if the pattern repeats, we would be close to seeing another top or bottom. If it’s a bottom, maybe it already happened since there are only 5 days to go, but more often, the turns have been happening shortly after the solstice. Either way, it would put us close. Since the crypto market moves with Bitcoin, this pattern seems likely to impact Reddcoin too.

Gershom C
Gershom C
September 17, 2018 2:48 PM

Hi Tim on July 1st i posted a dream i had which showed RDD at 0.016 (+0.0018) from your figure – it was in green on coin market cap, meaning it had gone up. I further expounded on the 29th saying that in the dream it felt like it was the beginning of the RDD rise.

September 17, 2018 9:12 PM

I am assuming you mean $0.016, not 0.016 cents? Christopher Harris saw it dropping to 0.015 cents.

Gershom C
Gershom C
September 18, 2018 2:20 PM

Hi James, correct $0.016, it was exciting as well

william
william
September 18, 2018 8:14 AM

James,
I remember Christopher Harris saw RDD dropping to 0.15 cents, which is $0.0015.

September 18, 2018 3:46 PM

He shared one dream on August 12 when RDD was at 0.23 cents. He saw it dropping to 0.15 cents. Two days later it dropped to 0.17 cents on Bittrex, which was so close to the fulfillment it makes me wonder if the price reached 0.15 cents on other exchanges. He did not identify which exchange and prices vary, so maybe that was fulfilled already. Then there is also the question of which currency he saw. We are assuming USD but he lives in Australia.

Then about two weeks later on about August 26, he shared a new dream in which he saw 0.15 cents written on a piece of paper. He thought it was RDD, but was not shown. My conclusion is it might drop back down one more time. If so, we just have to patiently wait for it to rise again.

September 13, 2018 11:13 AM

Reddcoin’s now up 67% this month against the dollar. In a previous dream I saw RDD keep rising from 10% up to about 80% or more. At 80% it started making 100% leaps up, then increased by 600%-700%. At first I thought this meant RDD would go up like this all at once, but now I’m thinking we may already be nearing the end of the 10% rises. John McCanada just had a dream which seems to indicate we’re right on the precipice of RDD mooning. Another saw it was ‘Red season’ next week and Reddcoin’s developers just released some news that RDD is in the final test stage. Seems likely it’ll be released towards the end of next week. Are all systems ready for launch? Seems very likely!

September 13, 2018 11:46 AM

Thanks for sharing this Tim. It confirms what Renee saw, RDD continuing to rise even when the major coins drop back down. The only concern I have is a dream shared by Christopher Harris on about August 26. He saw 0.15 cents written on a piece of paper. He thought it was probably RDD, but was not shown. It got down to 0.17 cents on Bittrex, but that was on about August 14, so if what he saw was RDD, there is another bottom ahead. At least for now, it has been moving up and hopefully will continue.

September 13, 2018 1:52 PM

That’s interesting James. If for some reason Reddcoin’s developers failed to get Redd-ID released by the end of this month (after already having delayed till this month), investor confidence would likely plummet in the short term, making a drop to 0.15 cent a real possibility. I read an article recently that I’m pretty sure suggested 15 cents (and/or a drop to around 30 cents) is looking likely based off of the overall technical downtrend since the beginning of the year. Thanks for the heads up. I’m pretty sure these next two or three weeks will give us a clearer picture of where we are. Like you say, hopefully on the up!

September 14, 2018 12:09 AM

A thought on Renee’s 25th of August ‘Sow to the Harvest’ dream –

Interestingly, if you read the post right through (see below), it seems as though Renee was shown ‘pulling something out of the ground’, which really speaks of reaping the harvest instead of sowing (‘sowing’ obviously being the act of planting not pulling up). So after the dream, when Renee heard ‘Sow to Harvest’, it may have meant to sow beginning from when she got the dream, not at the August 25th date itself. Since August 25th, Reddcoin has risen seen much of its now 71% rise, so this may be the harvesting time she saw. If so, the accuracy of her dream is quite amazing.

Renee’s dream post:

‘I had a dream early this morning. In the dream, I was doing work of some kind. It seemed like I was harvesting something… pulling something out of the ground with a group of other people. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and said to come and write a date down. So I went to the side, got a piece of paper and a pen and he told me to write down 8/25/18. He said not to forget this date. Then I woke up. As I was praying and asking the Lord about the dream, I heard “Sow to Harvest.”’

*This is just a possible interpretation, I’m not implying it has to happen this way.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
September 14, 2018 11:44 AM

Hi Tim, in the dream I was harvesting something else, some other kind of work different from what is associated with 8/25. Hence the tap on the shoulder was to get my attention and adjust my focus. ‘pulling something out of the ground’ references something else in my life.

william
william
September 14, 2018 1:31 AM

25th of August ‘Sow to the Harvest’ , means sows before or on 25 Aug. Hopefully it could also mean rdd spiking happens before it goes down to 0.15 cents.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
September 14, 2018 11:50 AM

Hi William, my dream was not specific to a particular currency. In fact, it could also mean other types of investments that have been discussed such as silver or the stock market. For me, it is crypto. Like in farming, not all farms sow and harvest the same crop.

william
william
September 14, 2018 2:26 PM

Hi Renee,
I thank the Lord for giving me more finance to keep adding up more RDD along the way months before 25 Aug. I am satisfied to have enough numbers of RDD. So I am waiting for the harvest. It doesn’t matter we don’t know the exact time of RDD spiking. By my own abilities, I don’t think I can make millions dollars by investing. By following our Lord’s revelations, it is so easy to make millions. I am very grateful to our Lord Jesus Christ to provide us all sorts of revelations.

Whether RDD 0.15 cents comes out before or after its spiking, it doesn’t matter. But if RDD 0.15 cents comes out after the RDD spiking, we will have a great laugh.

September 14, 2018 10:23 AM

Personally, I don’t think that interpretation fits. Otherwise her hearing ‘Sow to Harvest’ contradicts what she saw in her dream of pulling up the harvest on August 25th. So she was being encouraged to sow before that date. Today Reddcoin is up again from yesterday’s 61% to 80%. And most of that 80% rise occurred after August 25th.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
September 14, 2018 11:46 AM

I was being encouraged to pay attention to the date and be ready for it. Not necessarily to sow before the date.

September 14, 2018 12:12 PM

Thanks for clearing that up Renee. My apologies, seems like there was more to the dream than what could be read into by the post that described it. No worries though, seems like I got the wrong end of the stick! 🙂

September 5, 2018 12:59 AM
Here’s another dream I had this morning: I was in a room chilling with my brother and sister, following some football player transfers as we are all Arsenal fans. Suddenly a laptop with the picture of Alexis Sanchez pasted on the back was on my laps. I opened it and was just browsing around online when it occurred to me to check on Rdd. I’d not even checked when suddenly it was like a fan started blowing the bed sheet and it started rising. Somehow the three of us understood the height of the rise correlated with Rdd price. It became a struggle to hold the bedsheet in place. I started worrying if I’d set my sell order at the right price, then I had the thought that the maximum was 0.000556. I calmed down because my sell order was below that. After a short while, the bedsheet stopped blowing. As I was trying to login to check if my sell order had filled, electricity went off. The laptop died. That was when I realized the laptop didn’t have a battery, it was kept on all along by the fact that it was plugged into a socket. I started worrying about how to check when a website popped into my mind- freetrade.com. I checked and my money was waiting for me. I started joking about how my Dad would react when he finds out how much my tithe is. EOD. A few observations I made: 1. Alexis Sanchez used to play for Arsenal (the club logo is a red shield with a golden canon). Sanchez left Arsenal last year and currently plays for Manchester united (nicknamed red devils, their logo has a dragon with a crown on its head and holding a pitchfork). Zlatan Ibrahimovic played for Manchester united before… Read more »
September 6, 2018 5:45 AM

I feel i’m running my mouth a lot recently which is out of character but i also feel i need to share this addition the Holy Spirit brought to my attention:

Alexis Sanchez currently wears the number 7 jersey for Manchester united and this September makes it 20 months since he left Arsenal for that club. I had a dream some weeks ago which I shared here where I was in a silver BMW 7 series with my cousin who I convinced in real life to invest in Rdd. We looked like we needed to hurry to get somewhere. I poured the little fuel I had left in a small bottle into the tank, got in the car and started driving. I asked him what the time was, he said 20 minutes to 7. Those same numbers, 7 & 20 again. Still trying to figure out where they fit.

September 6, 2018 10:50 AM

Lolu, great dreams! It really looks like Alexis in red, representing RDD, with number 7, is linked to silver at the 20 month period, currently September. Since only a little fuel was used to drive the silver BMW 7, it looks like the actual silver move up prior to RDD spike is not a very prolonged rise, but rather quick. Being locked out of RDD trading 3 times during the spike indicates to me that the spike does not last days, but hours at most. Thanks for helping me understand better.

September 6, 2018 2:13 PM

Thanks Marcio! 20 does indeed seem to point to September. Given all the visions and dreams posted here over the past few months, I’m quite expectant of a September miracle. Let’s just focus on God and keep sell orders updated. God bess you brother.

Nick
Nick
September 6, 2018 8:09 AM

Hi Lolu, my youngest is an Arsenal supporter! I looked up the name: Alexis Sanchez means “holy helper” – it sounds like the Holy Spirit is confirming things.

ALEXIS: From the Greek name Αλεξις (Alexis), which meant “helper” or “defender”, derived from Greek αλεξω (alexo) “to defend, to help”. This was the name of a 3rd-century BC Greek comic poet, and also of several saints.
SANCHEZ: Is a patronymic surname meaning “son of Sancto,” derived from the popular medieval given name Sancho, meaning “sanctified,” from the Latin sanctus.

September 6, 2018 8:21 AM

Hi Nick, great insight! I never had a clue the name had such depth. Funny enough, i stopped liking the player since he left my club. Interestingly, it looks like he isn’t playing too well at the moment but he is definitely a world class player and will come good eventually. It might also be a little picture of this RDD journey where things have looked a bit drawn out and nnot yet fulfilled the high expectations. Those expectations will eventually be fulfilled.

Thanks for this take, Nick and regards to my fellow Arsenal supporter-that club is a lesson in patience and self control.

September 6, 2018 5:15 PM

I need to make a correction here. Sanchez left Arsenal in January 2018, not January 2017, that’ll make it 9 months not 20 months. Clearly my mistake as the Holy Spirit doesn’t make any. Please accept my apology.

Phil - sydney