Big green egg could be pointing to large nest egg coming soon.

I never cease to be amazed at the creative ways God speaks to us. I went for a drive yesterday and on the journey I was praying in the Spirit and it became very intense and powerful. Suddenly, I saw that RDD rocket in position and the engines under it were firing. (RDD is the symbol for Reddcoin, a crypto currency coin)

The more I prayed, the greater their activity became and I realized we need to pray much in tongues in this week, under the direction of the Spirit to participate in the launching of this project with supernatural power.

Then in front of me, I saw a little bright green car (shown above) and as I got closer I saw that written on the back were the words ‘Big Green Egg’! What next? 🙂

Immediately, I was reminded of the nest with the 3 pastel eggs that I saw also connected to RDD. I realized the Lord had provided a sign of a BIG green egg ie. finance, coming in. Here’s what I posted in a comment on 12th February:

I saw the RDD wallet lying open. It looked like a round bowl with the RDD in it. Then it changed into a nest with 3 pastel colored eggs in it, pale pink, pale blue and pale yellow. It made me think of Easter eggs.

I thought, Lord, let me get a picture of that car because no one will believe me. So I drove after that little car, but it was going at great speed for such a small car and every time we approached a traffic light, it turned green. There were green lights all the way!!

So I started to pray that God would stop that car so I could get a picture. Finally, when we reached a nearby town, it stopped at a light and I snapped a picture, but while I was chasing it (and trying to keep to the speed limit LOL) the Lord said to add up the numbers on the licence plate, 6+1+7+8+7. They came to 29. That’s the day after blastoff on the 28th. April 29 is also the first day of the second chance Passover, the 15th Nisan in the adjusted Passover dates (based on the dates God revealed to Joanne).

So, my brothers and sisters, I think the Lord is saying there is a large nest egg coming your way at great speed on the 29th.

Just after I took that photo, I drove under a banner which spanned across the road and it said “22 years ago”. That would be 1996. I believe God is going to be giving recompense for all we have lost in the last 22 years. Interesting that yesterday was also the 22nd!

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

April 27, 2018 4:14 AM

I was woken at 3:02am this morning and saw a Reddcoin rocket kite with two strings. It was rising and dipping crazily and I saw two men in suits holding the strings and pulling them to cause the movement of the RDD kite. The wind was strong and there were other kites flying as well but the Lord focussed on this one. Then I saw the strings break suddenly and the RDD rocket kite went straight up.

We need to pray earnestly today and tomorrow for those strings to be broken and for the wind of the Spirit to increase today; that all controlling of the movement of RDD by the hand of man would be cut off and it would be released to move by the wind of the Spirit as He wills.
Rise up, people of God and decree the breaking of those puppet strings. Release RDD to play its part in the wealth transfer ordained for the people of God in Heaven’s end time plans.

April 29, 2018 1:57 AM

I am thinking of second Passover/Passover starting this evening watch (Iyar 14th /April 29th) and how until the 3rd day of Passover week, it looked like all was lost. Then early in the morning on the 3rd day, resurrection power was released. This would line up with the 2nd May/17th Iyar.

So don’t get discouraged if your sell orders look dead in the water for the next couple of days. Resurrection power is appointed Reddcoin for His purposes. All is in Heaven’s hands. Remember the disciples hiding behind closed doors because of fear but Mary went to the tomb early in the morning of the 3rd day and had a powerful encounter with Jesus.

April 29, 2018 6:38 AM

By tradition, the splitting of the Red Sea was on the 7th day of Passover. So is this the evening of May 4?

Corrine
Corrine
April 29, 2018 12:13 PM

Hi everyone, just came back from church. We had a guest Pastor preaching today. Guess what his sermon was about?? Passover, crossing the Redd sea, Joshua and the battle of Jericho and crossing into our Promise Land!! PTL! There are no coincidences with the Lord! Be expectant, we are about to receive our miracle ! Blessings, Corrine

April 29, 2018 10:01 AM

21 Nisan , Red Sea Splits. 21 Nisan is May 6, should be the date for RDD’s real spikes.

April 29, 2018 10:06 AM

Thanks, William. Maria Conwell had the RDD rise on a Saturday. Maybe the rise is on May 5?

April 29, 2018 11:12 AM

May 6 should be the date for RDD to reach one of its top, either $2.22 or $5, RDD may already be in its ” ignition ” stage.

April 29, 2018 3:15 PM

That would be great for all of us, but I have yet to hear anyone claiming God has revealed the date. Until then, all we have is speculation. I just don’t want anyone to get disappointed if it takes a little more time.

April 29, 2018 11:18 AM

” 4th of May too late to get into cryptos “. It could be that by the May 4th, it could be too expensive to buy RDD already.

April 29, 2018 11:22 AM

On the background, I just couldn’t believe God can make His most important feast — the feast of Passover empty / in vain.

keenneth carmichael
April 29, 2018 11:34 AM

Messiah cut off in the middle of the week(Daniel)-crucified on Wed(3pm). 6pm-.evening begins Thurs..thus 3 days and 3 nights..sabbath is Saturday..Sunday morning where is he?…btw Sat and Sun…my take

April 29, 2018 3:25 PM

Daniel 9 does not say Messiah will be cut off in the middle of the week. Verse 26 says, “After the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off and shall have nothing.” The only reference to the middle of the week is in verse 27, but it makes no mention of anyone getting cut off and does not refer to the Messiah. It refers to the coming antichrist violating his covenant with the many. The true Messiah has never made a seven-year covenant because His promises are eternal. He also does not violate His own promises. Nor does He cause an abomination that desolates.

27 He shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall make sacrifice and offering cease; and in their place shall be an abomination that desolates, until the decreed end is poured out upon the desolator. (Daniel 9:27)

April 29, 2018 2:53 PM

If Aoril 16 is the new Nissan 1 then the 7th day of Passover should be May 5/6

April 29, 2018 7:25 AM

That date was my first thought.

Lydia Hodge
May 2, 2018 11:33 AM

Hey Christine I just wanted to share that I hadn’t received anything other than an inner witness concerning Reddcoin until a few days ago. I had a quick image upon waking of multiple trading boards all around me and I heard a voice say, “ All of these are Reddcoin.” I took it to mean that the trading on Reddcoin was going to increase significantly. God bless for all you share and do. It is so appreciated. I have no doubt the transfer is coming. I really am enjoying watching the price rise.

May 2, 2018 12:23 PM

To me the different trading boards speak of different platforms where folk are dealing in RDD and all of them will prosper!

Lydia Hodge
May 2, 2018 1:19 PM
Antonio
Antonio
May 2, 2018 12:14 PM

In the last week the 24 hour volume went from 17 million to right now almost 83 million.

Antonio
Antonio
May 2, 2018 12:15 PM

and its number 2 currently on Bittrex btc market

Teresa Hatcher
April 29, 2018 11:07 AM

I am not discouraged in any way. I have already doubled my investment, which would not have happened if everyone had not shared their visions on Z3news!!!

Brandon J
Brandon J
April 29, 2018 6:49 PM

Christine,

God often speaks to me in times, seasons, and numbers. It can be vague but the gift has been maturing greatly over the last few years while I’ve been in His furnace of affliction. I don’t want to say much, but I believe this teaching will not only brighten up your heart and increase your knowledge, but there is a clear about timing….
….almost there

April 30, 2018 2:58 AM

thank you Brandon. Understanding of the times is an art form these days, which only comes by much seeking of God’s face!!

ashley
ashley
May 2, 2018 7:46 PM

My heart knows I need $40,000 for a ministry on my heart!! Also , I need my roof fixed!!! $40,000 first. Then roof before fall rains…It is so fun to see God work….. OH and now I was told the ministry to give to!!!

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 27, 2018 7:37 AM

I absolutely agree Christine. We need to be speaking out our decrees. I have been contemplating the Passover story this week with regards to RDD and this wealth transfer. Sometimes I think the story of the Israelites asking the Egyptians for gold, silver and articles of clothes is easy to get lost in the big picture of them leaving Egypt. But this transfer of wealth was definitely on our Heavenly Father’s agenda. During the burning bush encounter, Moses is first told about it (Exodus 3:21,22).

What I found interesting as I thought about the Passover story this week was that each home had a role to play. However, there would be consequences if they did not fulfill their role. Each home was to prepare the sacrificial lamb and put its blood on the door frame. Without doing that a firstborn in their home would have been killed. Likewise with the wealth transfer that happened. Each home was to ask their neighbours for gold, silver and articles of clothes. The inference is they would not receive the blessing of the gold, silver and clothes if they did not ask for it. Let us speak out and ask/decree for this wealth transfer.

April 27, 2018 7:48 AM

Yes, Bob, let us decree the release of RDD from the hands of unrighteous men in order for it to fulfill its role in God’s end-time plans. Let every puppet string be cut and let the wind of the Spirit cause a mighty updraught that carries RDD into sync with Heaven’s perfect plans.
Psa 53:6 … When God restores the fortunes of His people, then will Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad.

April 27, 2018 10:11 AM

I like that WB!!

Bailey
April 27, 2018 11:46 AM

I walked outside and there were two yellow butterflies perched in the grass right beside my back door. A few minutes passed and the yellow butterflies began to fly all over my (very small) backyard. It was serene to watch them like this and it almost felt like they were playing with us by the way they flew so close to my daughter and I. I just knew it had to mean something. Especially when twenty minutes had passed and they hadn’t left my yard! So, I went inside and sure enough, the meaning of yellow butterflies had already been searched in Google ha. This is what came up immediately.
“Gold takes on the color yellow. Hence the yellow butterfly represents riches and wealth, it stands for prosperity. It also symbolizes ‘new life’, a transformation, re-birth.”
I love the ways God chooses to send me little messages 🙂

Corri
Corri
April 27, 2018 10:13 AM

Will be praying!!! Thank you everyone for sharing all your dreams and confirmations the Lord has given you. I have had confirmations too regarding Rdd (and the number 22).
It has been such an amazing journey stepping out in faith with you all. Very exciting! I have been getting bombarded with doubts and fear too the past couple of days, and thank you for the reminder that we need to continue to intercede and pray for what God has shown us. There’s nothing that can compare to God’s perfect peace. Thank you all for sharing.

April 27, 2018 1:10 PM

I’ve been bombarded too – praying through it 🙂

April 27, 2018 11:31 AM

I am being harassed by doubt and fear tonight! The markets seem so high compared to the sell orders I put in….

April 28, 2018 1:40 AM

I am reminded about a ditty the Holy Spirit gave me years ago:
Faithful and true
what You have promised, You will do,
Unchanging God in a changing world
faithful are YOU!
🙂

ChristineB
April 27, 2018 5:49 PM

Christine, rest and find peace in the One who gave you these words/dreams/revelations regarding RDD. Whether they come to pass now (tomorrow) or at a later date it does not matter as His timing is perfect. Trust you are having a good, deep sleep right now. You are a rich blessing to the Z3 community and your intimacy with the Lord is inspiring.
Blessings

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
April 28, 2018 12:20 AM

Dear Christine ,
I am very confident that RDD will hit US $1.00 + . If I have to wait 12 months for this to HAPPEN. No problemo !!!
God is Good. He will provide the $$$ when the time is right

God bless you in S Africa

Phil
Sydney (Australia)
We have an evangelistic event 6PM Sunday. Love your prayers.

Bill F
Bill F
April 27, 2018 4:55 PM

Christine, I have been binding the enemy and lifting you up. Thanks so much for your awesome revelations and sharing them with this family/community. They are wonderful and I am inspired by how clearly you hear and see in the Spirit. Please pray for me that I can do as well! You are a powerful woman of faith and so what to do when things are shaking—just rejoice and stand my sister. God has it well in hand! He will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can even imagine!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 27, 2018 2:37 PM

Christine, Have just woken up, as I go through my day I will be lifting you before the Lord that you will have peace through all this. You have given so much to us here at Z3, thank you Christine 🙂

April 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Thank you so much!

Manny
Manny
April 27, 2018 5:50 PM

Christine, the wealth transfer will come to pass. My wife had a dream this week that The Government will pay (recompense) her a large sum of money (it’s a specific amount) and the payment will be in series of 100K installments.

I checked the maximum dollar withdrawal in Gemini, it’s 100K. I believe the dream is pertaining to our RDD holding.

April 27, 2018 6:53 PM

I found the answer of what is the fee Gemini charges to wire or ACH dollars out and back to bank. It’s free.

Here is their fee schedule:

April 27, 2018 10:33 PM

Also, withdrawing USD from GDAX to bank account is free via ACH, but $25 for wiring.

Withdrawal limit starts at $10,000 per day.

I will try for a strategy of selling RDD for BTC on Bittrex, and then sell BTC for LTC. I would transfer LTC to GDAX (LTC being much cheaper and faster to transfer than BTC) and then sell LTC for USD on GDAX with a free limit sell order. Then withdraw for free USD to bank account via ACH, which takes days but seems more secure than wiring.

April 28, 2018 12:57 PM

With further study, some of the BTC I buy from selling RDD on Bittrex will be divided to buy USDT and TUSD. At a later time, I would sell these and buy LTC and then transfer LTC to an exchange to sell for USD. Some of the initial BTC I will transfer to GDAX, Kraken (BTC is called XBT here), and/or Coinbase and then sell to USD. This is so I don’t get charged 0.25% to sell RDD to BTC and then another 0.25% to sell BTC to LTC. Transferring BTC from exchange to exchange is more expensive and takes longer than LTC, but much less than 0.25% to sell BTC to LTC.

Just check the average blockchain time chart (30 Days) to send BTC when transfers are not overly congested, otherwise it could take many hours and defeat the purpose if BTC drops in value.

April 28, 2018 1:50 PM

USDT can be transferred from Bittrex to Kraken and sold for USD (so selling to LTC can be skipped). I do not have experience in sending USDT. Send small amount first.

April 28, 2018 2:24 PM

I think I tried sending USDT once and the transaction fee was very high. Maybe something to run the numbers on…. I wonder if it’s cheaper to send BTC to gdax and then transfer to LTC or USD. Or if the BTC miner fee is too high it might be best to exchange BTC for LTC and then transfer LTC. Depends on the miner fee vs the exchange fee.

April 28, 2018 2:57 PM

From comments, it costs $25 to withdraw USDT from one exchange wallet to another, regardless of the amount. So if sending a high amount (over $10,000 worth), it is cheaper to send USDT and pay $25 (with a stable value while you wait for transfer), then to trade USDT to LTC at 0.25% and then send LTC. At $10,000 worth, trade fee of 0.25% ($25) is equal to sending USDT at $25.

Sonia
Sonia
April 28, 2018 4:33 PM

Thanks Marcio for all your reasearch ! Very helpful and much appreciated!
Blessings !

April 28, 2018 6:07 PM

This is very helpful thank you. I think when I attempted to transfer it was a relatively small amount and I did not realize that usdt charges a flat fee so that makes more sense. Do you know how to calculate the miner fee to send 100, 500, or 1000 BTC from bittrex to gdax? Having trouble finding the answer online.

April 28, 2018 6:50 PM

No, Colton, I don’t do any mining.

April 28, 2018 7:04 PM

Sorry, what I meant was the “transaction fee” (also called the miner fee since it goes to the miners to push the transaction through). When the time comes I’m sure I’ll get a summary with the fee associated so I can crunch the numbers.

April 28, 2018 7:29 PM

Withdrawing BTC from GDAX is free. Kraken charges 0.001 BTC. Bittrex charges 0.0005 BTC. Coinbase does not give a specific % or price, but it is very high. I think I got charged almost $17 to transfer maybe $300 worth. I have read a comment about a 25% charge for $80 worth from Coinbase.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
April 27, 2018 8:26 PM

Yeah I’m dealing with that too but we need to remember God is in control and we need to trust in him. I’m sure that soon we will both look back and see just how silly our worrying was.

ed h
April 27, 2018 2:35 PM

Christine,
Matt 6:26-34
I know you already live by this but just a reminder. Thank you so much for sharing all that you have gotten. You are a true blessing to Z3 and of course the enemy does not want you doing this.

April 28, 2018 1:35 AM

I am so blessed and strengthened by all the words of encouragement! Thank you so much, my brothers and sister. May the Lord prosper all your endeavors.

Tera
Tera
April 28, 2018 3:34 AM

Hi Christine, Your words of revelation have been so encouraging. I’m so grateful that you’ve shared them with us all. I’d also like to mention a flash dream that I had last night about Reddcoin. It startled me so much that I woke up. Dream: I was standing in a room that had a large opened window. All of a sudden, what can only be described as a crystal looking space rock with the muted colours of the Reddcoin logo, catapulted past me and out through the window and up into the sky. It was so unexpected, and the speed that it shot out through the window and into the sky took me by complete surprise. Then I woke up. I’m sure that Reddcoin will skyrocket so fast and unexpectedly that it will be startling. I’m trying to find an image that resembles the crystal that I saw in my dream. So far, the only one I’ve come across that resembles it is called Kryptonite, funnily enough.

April 28, 2018 8:11 AM

That’s amazing. Kryptonite is what gave Superman his power and the RDD rise will give those who have it the power to make a big difference for the Kingdom.

Tera
Tera
April 29, 2018 5:55 AM

That’s wonderful insight Christine. I knew that Kryptonite had something to do with Superman, but I wasn’t sure what. The blessings from this coming wealth transfer will enable many to do wonderful things for the Kingdom.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 27, 2018 12:10 PM

There is no room for doubt.

Bobby
April 27, 2018 11:51 AM

Corri,
May I suggest listening to “This to Shall Pass” by Dallas Holms .
I too have been recently bombarded by the enemy! I raised by hands in praise and worship (lots of tears of joy) when it played. I had music on in the background during prayer time. Then confirmation came. Praise GOD!

Corri
Corri
April 27, 2018 5:58 PM

Thank you Bobby!

Christopher Harris
April 27, 2018 5:26 AM

Thank you Christine!

Bailey
April 27, 2018 4:48 AM

Thank you, Christine. I will be praying for this today and tomorrow!

Ali
Ali
April 27, 2018 12:23 PM

That reminds me of when I initially had my dream and I remember going to a reddit forum and asking in the “reddcoin” community forum “was this a pump and dump”. Spot on here

April 27, 2018 11:44 AM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation dream Christine. Sounds like we’re going to see some volatility before it finally releases higher.

April 27, 2018 1:18 PM

I think we have seen some ups and downs already James, in the last few days …

Dwight
Dwight
April 27, 2018 6:21 AM

Yes, Christine. I will be joining in the prayer call for the mighty move of God!! I am so thankful to a part of this family.

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 27, 2018 5:49 AM

Amen, thanks Christine.

May 1, 2018 8:03 PM

Today was noticeably warm, sunny, and windy which may indicate we are in the season, Spring, that people fly kites, like in the RDD rocket kite with two strings dream. This is the weather type that John McCanada saw during the launch of RDD.

May 1, 2018 8:09 PM

Makes me wonder what cities John McCanada & Christine Beadsworth live?

May 1, 2018 8:16 PM

I don’t know their cites, just countries of Canada and South Africa. I think the storms over mid USA will pass before Saturday.

Judah H
Judah H
April 27, 2018 7:09 AM

I pray psalm 2:3-5 over this message.

April 30, 2018 8:08 PM

Christine, if the Reddcoin launch is this weekend, then the countdown of “6” started on the 29th. I think the RDD rocket you saw mentioned in your post above and then seeing the big green egg fiat with plate numbers adding up to 29, and you seeing the Reddcoin rocket kite with two strings breaking, and Bailey’s 4 year old child’s picture of a rocket with Saturn linked to 29, may have signaled the start of the final countdown. Joshua B also saw Pink after praying about RDD on the 29th, the peak of the pink moon.

April 30, 2018 8:23 PM

You have referenced a rocket launch video. It might be this one of Apollo 11 launch. As in your post above of the RDD rocket firing and then seeing plate adding up to 29, it is clear now to me that the 29th was not the launch, but when the rocket fires its engines at the “6” of the countdown.

April 30, 2018 10:13 PM

Christine, below is your reference to seeing the rocket and hearing, “5, 4, 3, 2, 1”. At another time, you saw the rocket firing, and on another day, you saw the rocket firing and vehicle plate number adding to 29. So the “5” may or may not be the start of the firing. It could be the “6” as in the video. So launch day would be May 5 or 6, if this is the correct interpretation.

May 1, 2018 1:57 AM

That seems to make sense, Marcio. May 6th is feast of firstfruits of second Passover so we may receive the firstfruits of rdd increase. Firstfruits belongs to the Lord so this could be our giving to the widow and the orphan portion…

May 1, 2018 8:55 AM

Ah. Second passover may be linked to all the second references to Saturn in the 4 year old’s picture. I’m slow!

May 1, 2018 2:50 AM

2nd Passover started evening of 29th, rolling over into the 30th (15th Iyar), so that would make May 5th ‘blastoff’ and seeing as that is a Saturday/Sabbath, as Maria saw, this could well be the correct putting together of all our puzzle pieces.

In your video link, the commentator says after ‘zero’, ‘all engines running, liftoff’ and then ’32 minutes past the hour’. There seems to be a bit of a pause before the actual liftoff. I watched the next launch video as well and there is a lot of smoke around the base and a pregnant pause (LOL) before the rocket heads into the sky. The thing that struck me is that only those in the rocket actually go on the ride. The rest are just spectators.

May 1, 2018 2:26 PM

Christine, I don’t want to be too specific and paint myself into a corner. This is pure speculation that makes sense to me of what has been revealed. The countdown starting at “5”, what was revealed to you, had the RDD rocket fire its engines on April 29th, after sunset for you. RDD should then launch on Saturday, May 5th, after sunset for you, and daytime for those in America. Even if it launches after midnight for you, May 6, it would still be daytime Saturday in America. Yes, only those inside the rocket go on the ride like Noah and his family, 2 of each unclean species, 7 of each clean species, and 7 of each bird species, entered and/or stayed in the ark for 7 days before the flood.

lolu
lolu
May 1, 2018 2:45 PM

Dear Christine & Marcio,
All of this is quite exciting. However it goes, i intend to keep my RDD until it rockets. The slight confusion i have is about setting the sell order. I currently have mine between 0.00051 and 0.000535. However, all these indications of 2.22 has me slightly worried. I intend to exchange some of my BTC for fiat but i’m worried my RDD might not fill when the first peak hits if it is indeed at 2.22. What do you think?

May 1, 2018 3:09 PM

lolu, the price that was revealed to me in a dream after my prayer and Ed H’s prayer for me, was like yours: 0.0005x. In the dream, it was on a self inking rubber stamp. Symbols are made on a rubber stamp to print them several times, not just once. This number will hit several times as indicated by Peter’s dream of seeing RDD spike 4 times. I personally think the first spike will go to $3.00 as per Manny’s dream of seeing smoke over this price, as if it had exploded to this price. I think the second spike will be over $5 and spikes 3 and 4 are much later. I am assuming that a price of 0.0005 will be in the $4 plus range when BTC is in the $9 K range. However, if BTC drops below $6 K when RDD launches, a price of 0.0005 BTC will be very close to $3, thus possibly being near the top of the first spike. The first and second spike could happen so fast and so close together that it might be difficult to sell on the first spike, and rebuy before the second spike at a lower price. What if there is an exchange problem? I don’t know. I will obediently go with the price that was revealed to me, 0.0005x, with x being less than 5 and more than 1. Pray about it. God bless.

lolu
lolu
May 1, 2018 4:04 PM

Marcio, Thank you very much. I’m going to leave it at 0.000535 because I believe that’s what the Holy Spirit told me. I log in to bittrex using 2FA and after praying to God for confirmation, i decided to check on my RDD, the authentication code the app gave was 000535. Guess i just needed a bit of assurance. Lord have mercy. Can’t wait.

May 1, 2018 4:25 PM

Awesome, lolu! 🙂 It’s a good choice, even if we may have to wait a little longer if it is in the second spike.

May 1, 2018 3:49 PM

Marcio, please correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t you think you saw an “N” relating to RDD reddcoin in a dream? Either way a great N started forming on the 18th (Daily) it looks very close to an N except for the final bar down is missing to .00000073ish BTC. Depending on how confident someone is in this happening one could profit-take/cut-losses now and or Re-add more if and when the final leg of the bottom N happens.

May 1, 2018 4:18 PM

Jason, starting on the 18th, I can already see an “N”, but this movement is so small to what I need that I would not trade it, since it is already at the top of the last leg at 0.00000097 BTC. What I saw was a closeup of a map of the western US, especially California and Arizona, and following a general path someone had taken on a road trip, with the final leg arcing to Chicago. My understanding, which is fallible, was that this general N shape was symbolic of the first and second spikes of RDD, major spikes and not tiny ones. Carolanne understood that it was the trip she would soon be doing. I would not sell now and risk it for such a small if any gain.

May 1, 2018 5:14 PM

Thanks for the reply & for Sharing as always Marcio! A reminder to everyone about ReddCoin (RDD) is that I thought multiple people saw 2-5 very quickly, so in theory the first peak followed by dip will be under 2, unless of course we hit above 2 dip then go up to 2 or 3 or whatever again and then 5.
Also I wanted to mention that, according to my math, Peter’s peak vision makes a great looking head and shoulders pattern with the first shoulder forming shortly before the 2nd peak.
Lastly the number 555 or 5555 has come up with me personally and a bunch for others here. Its possible RDD hits 5$ (there’s another 5!) at 5555ish BTC, this also lines-up with Scotty’s sell below 6k BTC impression and I know Chris Harris said a correction to around 6k could happen so 5555 is a close enough “prophetic cushion”.
So the least humble-ish sell of RDD for satoshi’s would be around 5/5555 = .00090009 . But don’t be greedy or aim too high or else your order may not get filled. Pray n God bless Y’all

April 25, 2018 1:11 AM

Yesterday, I had to take a friend to the doctor and in the waiting room, there were piles of magazines. I glanced over to the ones in front of me and on the top was a car magazine with a bright yellow fiat 500! The caption said ‘WOW! It’s all about the journey.”

I reflected back and realized how much I had learned on this journey of faith; learning to listen more closely and step out in obedience, learning about the confederation of believers building a bridge, learning about God’s plans for the kingdom and my part in them. It’s been such an amazing blessing. There is nothing more exciting than being led by the Spirit and walking with God!

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 27, 2018 12:42 PM

I shared this verse a couple months ago but feel I need to share it again. The Israelites are sandwiched between the Red Sea and the approaching Egyptians that want revenge…. Moses simply says to the Israelites. (Exodus 14:14 in different translations)

Exodus 14:14 NIV
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Exodus 14:14 KJV
The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.

Exodus 14:14 NASB
The LORD will fight for you while you keep silent.”

Exodus 14:14 AMPLIFIED
The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest.

We all know what happened next. The Red Sea parted.

Peace…

April 27, 2018 1:47 PM

W-Bob, I know I am there beside the Red Sea with the Egyptians coming, in another sense. Whether the Egyptians arrive or not, praise the LORD, the only God, Creator of the heavens and Earth, and the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! His name is Yahweh, and He sent Himself, the Branch of the LORD, as the Son, Yeshua, to be sacrificed for us. In the true God we trust!

“Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.” Psalm 50:5 KJV

April 25, 2018 2:52 AM

Morning Christine 🙂
Speaking of ‘confederation’ and ‘bridges’and ‘journeys’…we just got up 3:30 am and our enroute shortly to journey to PEI 🙂 Crossing the confederation bridge in about 13-14 hours. I told my wife this time I’m pulling over prior to crossing the bridge to get out and pray for Gods movement 🙂

Corri
Corri
May 2, 2018 12:30 PM
I have been asking God for a dream about rdd, but haven’t had one of my own until this morning. Last night, before we went to bed, my husband prayed with me that I could have a dream about rdd, and I had one! Before I give the dream, here’s a little context. I live in California and am a school teacher. In my dream, I was at Costco with my parents. We were walking around the store and I glanced at my phone to check rdd price on coin market cap. I noticed it was up from its current price of .01 cent, and each time I refreshed the page, it was up further. The price was jumping up in increments from below .10 cent range to the teens, then .20s, .40s, .70s, then $1 range. My mom and I were beyond excited and were trying to contain ourselves, but it was hard! We asked some children nearby us to find my dad to let him know what was going on (not sure who these children were, mine are young adults). When they found him, it was in the $4 range. It was all happening so fast (its hard to even remember specific prices). Then, I was trying to log in with my phone but was used to using my computer, and I kept missing up on the password (too excited). I was trying to prop my phone up on a bag of frozen vegetables, and the phone kept slipping. I can see how important it is to be ready and have everything set beforehand! Since there were children in the store, the time of this dream had to be when school was out, (weekend, Summer, or after 3:30) and my parents like to go to Costco early hours.… Read more »
May 3, 2018 1:46 AM

Last night I dreamt the number 16:16 and then woke up and asked the Lord what it was. he said it is the time of the spike in USA. Then He showed me the time where I am in South Africa 1:16 am the next day (because of the 9 hours time difference). I do not know what day, but it confirms it happening when it is dark where I am.

May 3, 2018 8:42 AM

Christine,
This is so awesome. Everyday there is another piece to the puzzle. Ali at work, Corri at Costco, John with no snow on the ground and now a general time frame. For Calif that would be 9 16 ish. Costco opens at 9:30am.. I still believe we have a little more time to go.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 3, 2018 4:56 AM

’16:16′ would be Pacific Standard Time here in the U.S., fwiw.

May 3, 2018 5:23 AM

For South Africa 1:16 am, what is the time in New York ? I am using the iPhone ‘ s world clocks to calculate the time. It is not matching 16:16.

May 3, 2018 8:46 AM

Michael is right. It will be 4:16 PM Pacific time, 7:16 PM Eastern T.

Kristin
Kristin
May 3, 2018 9:54 AM

This makes sense now. I had my first RDD dream last night and saw the prices skyrocket on my phone, but I was with family having dinner. Given that I am on the east coast, that timing would make sense.

May 3, 2018 2:38 PM

I had my first real RDD dream last night too of RDD skyrocketing past a few dollars. Dont remember what time it was (I should have taken notes right when I woke up). Exciting!

May 3, 2018 3:10 PM

Awesome buddy!!

May 3, 2018 8:21 PM

Thanks for that confirmation Colton.

Corri
Corri
May 3, 2018 3:02 PM

That’s awesome, Colton! Thank you for sharing. It is very exciting!

keenneth carmichael
May 3, 2018 11:59 AM

in military time 1600 hours is 4 pm

May 3, 2018 5:29 AM

What is the Greenwich Mean Time for New York matching South Africa’s 1:16 am ?

May 3, 2018 6:25 AM

I am 9 hours ahead of US generally. I work for US and Canadian Publishers so 9 hours is my general time difference. I don’t think he info was given me so people could frantically work out exact time differences. Your sell orders should ne in place by the weekend for safety’s sake. He didn’t tell me what day this time was occuring. The Lord has already highlighted before that it would be day in US and night time where I am. The dream of being at the shop after school is finished indicates the same general time frame – late afternoon in US and after midnight where I am.

BDesta
BDesta
May 3, 2018 9:00 AM

Hi Christine, a lot of people are talking about the number 555, or 55 …. now when I think about it ,RDD will go to $5,
This coming Saturday the 5th of May which is the 5th month , and the time the lord showed you is us/Canada 5:00 Pm…

May 3, 2018 12:01 PM

16:16 is 4:16pm

May 3, 2018 6:46 AM

We love to see the spiking in front of our eyes. Thanks.

May 3, 2018 8:16 AM

Also, if John McCanada lives in southern Ontario, it should still be warm and sunny on Friday or Saturday.

BDesta
BDesta
May 3, 2018 8:27 AM

Hi Marcio, I don’t know if John is from Ontario but I’m from Toronto and on Saturday it is going to be Sunny.

May 3, 2018 9:59 AM

Marcio and BDesta, just checked the weather, sunny and a great day too….Representing Ottawa area.

Bdesta
Bdesta
May 3, 2018 11:03 AM

John McCanada … Good to see few Canucks on z3:)

May 3, 2018 11:13 AM

Agreed!!

Mikey H
Mikey H
May 3, 2018 7:26 AM

William i just checked it on the web. NY time right now 08:25 and in sunny South Africa 14:26
Shalom

May 3, 2018 8:57 AM

Thanks. 1:16 am in Africa = Sydney time 9:16 am = Perth time 7:16 am.

May 3, 2018 12:06 PM

What struck me is that the spike must have been caused by a huge buy in an exchange in the Far East as they are awake a few hours before me. I heard of the CEO of an exchange which went down, I think Mt goX, who moved huge masses of BTC out of storage a few days ago. Perhaps he is the whale who buys….
Excuse typos.I am on my fonr

Richard
Richard
May 3, 2018 4:13 PM

I have a request — please go to Costco today. I’m sure you need something there. Lol.

ed h
May 2, 2018 3:39 PM

Corri,
Let us all know when you are heading to Costco.LOL
Seriously though, cool dream.

May 2, 2018 1:19 PM

Thanks for sharing this great confirmation dream Corri. Maria Conwell believes at least part of the rise will happen on a Saturday, so perhaps the presence of kids in your dream confirms that timing. Your dream also confirms how fast it happened and how we must have our sell orders set ahead of time.

May 2, 2018 1:40 PM

Corri thanks for sharing! Dream may imply activity on weekend and also early hours. Weekend agrees with Maria Conwell thinking a Saturday RDD highlight, early hours agrees with Ali’s RDD (Reddcoin) night shift to early hours dream. Seems like Friday 5/4 & Saturday 5/5 will be awesome.

Ali
Ali
May 2, 2018 9:57 PM

Funny that you mention my dream because the person who was in the dream when I saw the price rise works this saturday

May 3, 2018 12:06 AM

What hours does he work?

Ali
Ali
May 3, 2018 12:14 AM

He starts at 5am and leaves 5pm

May 2, 2018 12:35 PM

Awesome confirmation Corri!! All dreams seem to have the consistent theme that this will take place very quickly and be prepared with sell orders in place. Bless you guys!

BDesta
BDesta
May 2, 2018 7:29 PM

Thank you Corri for sharing what the Lord showed you, it feels like it will happen on Saturday.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
May 3, 2018 7:06 AM

I agree most likely a weekend from other posts but just thought I would throw out there I know in AZ but not sure of other states that there is a teachers strike and the kids have all been out of school too.

Bailey
April 28, 2018 10:02 AM

I was in the middle of cleaning up my kitchen when my four year old daughter brought me this “suprise picture” she colored for me. It just so happens to be a rocket blasting off. And the only color she used was RED.

Bailey
April 28, 2018 11:49 AM

[img[/img]

April 29, 2018 12:05 PM

Besides the 2 red ovals on the rocket, here are other interesting clues to this picture:

1. It looks like Saturn is on the upper left to the rocket. In our solar system, Saturn is the 2nd largest planet, has the 2nd largest moon, Titan, and has the 2nd fastest planetary winds. One Saturn orbit around the Sun takes about 29 1/2 Earth years.

2. During the dawn of May 4 to 6, Saturn can be seen in relation to Sagittarius as Saturn is to the rocket in the picture.

3. The shape of the symbol for Sagittarius is very similar to a rocket.

April 29, 2018 9:14 PM

Marcio, (Christine and James) get a load of this….I’m down in PEI near Christine’s wealth transfer confederation bridge, so I decide to run the program I have for the constellations (after reading your above insight). From where I am looking towards the bridge….I have the constellations of Virgo and Leo, the Pink moon and Jupiter (King planet) directly over the wealth transfer bridge area. And at this time they are directly over the Serpent constellation 🙂 Niceeee!!

April 29, 2018 10:10 PM

John, EarsToHear, and Richard, thanks for the encouragement. We have to keep enduring and waiting patiently for the Lord. Stand at your posts. God bless.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
April 30, 2018 12:09 AM

Blessings Marcio. Is that a painting of one of your pets?

April 30, 2018 11:05 AM

Yes. It’s a closeup of a portrait I made of my greatly beloved female black labrador mix Charlie.

April 29, 2018 11:42 PM

Now that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Thanks John.

April 30, 2018 3:00 AM

wow! How about a screenshot?? 🙂

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 3:46 AM

Could the pale pink, pale blue and pale yellow eggs you saw be Moons? The Pink moon mentioned above, the last blue moon for 2018 was 31 March.

April 30, 2018 12:15 PM

I never thought of that. Perhaps, but what would the yellow moon refer to?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 1:33 PM

“When the moon appears orange or yellow, it simply means that the observer is looking at it through more layers of atmosphere.”

Possibly just the last full moon (1 March). Hebrew is read right to left so Full moon (1 March), Blue moon (31 March), Pink Moon (30 April) ???

April 30, 2018 4:50 AM

I did take some with my phone, I’ll email them to James-I don’t know how to upload to this site…

April 29, 2018 12:52 PM

4. There are 7 dots on the rocket which could be symbolic of the 7th day of Passover.

Bailey
April 30, 2018 6:16 AM

Wow! You are very observant. That’s amazing!

Bailey
April 28, 2018 10:05 AM

I attached an image of the picture! Hopefully it’s viewable.

April 28, 2018 11:51 PM

I think your 4-year old daughter wins the prize for best Reddcoin prophecy. A surprise blast off is a great way to summarize all the other dreams and visions shared here. Thanks for sharing.

April 23, 2018 11:26 PM

Z3
Here is an example of a sell order and the different scenario of BTC prices. I’m using $3 RDD sell at a starting point of $8000 BTC.
The first thing to know when placing this order is that RDD will only sell at $3 when it spikes to $3 and BTC is at exactly $8000. The reason for this is the start ratio.
The start ratio is figured by
RDD/BTC =3/8000=.000375
This ratio is not to USD but to BTC. So BTC is a variable in the price point.
Now for every $100 BTC change your sell order will change by 100 x .000375= .0375 cents.
So here are the sell levels when BTC changes by $100.
$8000=$3
$8100=$3.0375
$8200=$3.075
$8300=$3.1125
$8400=$3.15
$8500=$3.1875
$8600=$3.225
$8700=$3.2625
$8800=$3.3
$8900=$3.375
$9000=$3.4125
Now you look at that and think this is great , my $3 sell can go to $3.4125 if BTC goes to $9000. But there is a catch. Your sell order is a fixed ratio not based on USD but BTC. The sell order at the $9000 BTC will only fill if RDD goes to $3.4125 in USD. Now this does the same in the opposite direction. If BTC falls from your start ratio your actual sell will be filled at .0375 cents less per $100 BTC price.
I know this was long, but I’m trying to help take the mystery out of the sell order questions. I pray you all ask for wisdom and guidance when placing your sells.
I love math as you can probably see, if anyone needs any help feel free to send me an email at Ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com

ed h
April 24, 2018 8:11 PM

Hey Z3,
I made a mistake on my $8900 price it should be $3.337 and the $9000 price should be $3.375. Ha took a Ph.D to find my mistake.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 24, 2018 7:41 AM

Thanks ed for helping with that. SNS

Teresa Hatcher
April 27, 2018 9:42 AM

Thank you Ed, that is a lot of work.

benstr
benstr
April 30, 2018 9:54 PM

Ed H,
I’m using a price alert trigger. I have sell orders $3.75, etc. First alert is at $1.75. I can fine tune after this alert gets triggered. Because the corresponding btc price is unknown at this time.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
May 2, 2018 3:53 AM

benstr, considering how rapid the price will rise according to several dreams, I would think you wouldn’t have time to change the price of your sell orders when the price hits $1.75. At least I wouldn’t take the chance. I myself don’t bother fine tuning, I stay a bit on the conservative side, the last thing I want is to miss out because I put in a too high sell price…
God bless!

May 1, 2018 3:02 AM

Just before I woke up this morning (may 1st) I dreamt the RDD dollar price was at $0.1072. I checked when I woke up and it was actually sitting at 0.008848. So I looked up the number I dreamed about 0.1072

In Strongs concordance, H1072 means ‘camel’ as in ‘the camels are coming’ and G1072 means ‘to fill to the brim’. It is the word used when Jesus was at the wedding in Cana and He told them to ‘fill’ the jars with water, before turning them into wine. Oh my, I just realized, wine is red! Or ReDD!

The gematria 1072 corresponds to the word in Greek meaning’multiply, increase, abound’. How encouraging!

May 2, 2018 6:16 AM

so we are close to the price I saw yesterday . RDD currently at $0.01005566

May 2, 2018 8:56 AM

It hit your number last night when it peaked at 0.01122925.

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
May 2, 2018 8:15 AM

but did you see 0.1072 or 0.01072 ?

May 2, 2018 9:29 AM

Oh goodness, you are right. It was 0.1072.
Sorry, Z3, I was getting ahead of myself 🙂

TF77
TF77
May 1, 2018 3:12 AM

…4″Lift up your eyes round about and see; They all gather together, they come to you. Your sons will come from afar, And your daughters will be carried in the arms. 5″Then you will see and be radiant, And your heart will thrill and rejoice; Because the abundance of the sea will be turned to you, The wealth of the nations will come to you. 6″A multitude of camels will cover you, The young camels of Midian and Ephah; All those from Sheba will come; They will bring gold and frankincense, And will bear good news of the praises of the LORD.…

May 15, 2018 9:57 AM

so here is quite a funny confirmation – this coming weekend, I am attending a camp called ‘Dancing with Camels’!!!
🙂

BDesta
BDesta
May 15, 2018 10:25 AM

wow Christine, maybe this will be the beginning price spike to your other dream that you had which was $0.1072….. getting really close

Mikey H
Mikey H
May 1, 2018 4:09 AM

Amen CB, hugely encouraging. Bless you sister.

Thank you Lord, reveal and show us your plans, give us the means, and may we be obedient to your instructions.

May 1, 2018 1:04 PM

Thanks for sharing this Christine.

Lee Wei Liang
Lee Wei Liang
May 1, 2018 1:16 AM

Hi z3ers, I’ve been following z3 since the FAZ days. I’ve transitioned into cryptos by the grace of God.I’ve read a lot about Reddcoin here in the past couple of months but I’ve not gotten any personal revelations regarding it but just last Saturday, I’ve got it !

Iam from singapore and was eating dinner at this mall which I’ve not visited for quite a while and I sat down and look out and it was a confirmation from the Lord. https://ibb.co/i3O3US Praise the Lord! This is my 3rd visual crypto confirmation in real time !

May 1, 2018 12:53 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation. Sure seems like more than a coincidence.

benstr
benstr
May 2, 2018 9:35 AM

Lee Wei – pretty cool ! So you got your confirmation.

Lee.W.L
Lee.W.L
May 2, 2018 10:55 AM

Yes i’ve been praying for revelations on this Reddcoin ! The Lord delivered! The other 2 cryptos i’ve got confirmations on are LTC and COB ! Same kind of situation albeit on building names which i happen to get there. Will try to post them here yeah! The Lord always delivers !

ChristineB
April 28, 2018 11:50 AM

Dear Z3, woke up this am with a flash picture of a whale and then the Holy Spirit reminded me of a summer vacation whale watching trip in Newfoundland (NL) 4 years ago. I had prayed to see some whales that day and was blessed to see 20+ whales plus a rare double humpback whale breach! A journalist was on board the tour boat and was taking a video of her friend and low and behold the double whale breach took place while filming. It was then broadcasted on many news outlets (my husband is the guy on the boat wearing the green and white striped shirt).

Here is the short youtube video link:

When I was watching the video this am I sensed the Lord say to me “double for your trouble”. Christine Beadsworth had previously posted about double recompense for all that the enemy has stolen from us.

Also just a thought, maybe the 2 whales could represent 2 institutional investors buying RDD simultaneously that will cause it to skyrocket.

Blessings,
ChristineB (from Toronto, Canada)

April 28, 2018 2:30 PM

I also think the price increase could be from large institutional investors (see my comment here). My mom also had a dream where she saw two very large sell orders being placed for RDD. So we may not need any announcement from RDD about partnerships. Just the buy orders from whales coming trying to scoop up a bunch of RDD before the announcement. Maybe the 2nd peak has to do with the announcement itself? Not sure but I was thinking this way as well. Thanks for sharing!

-Colton

ChristineB
ChristineB
April 28, 2018 3:42 PM

Thanks Colton for the confirmation!

April 28, 2018 2:46 PM

2+ Witness, 2 D’s in reDD, 2 Redd diamond earrings (Stranger Z3er), 2 Whales (ChristineB), 2 Businessmen holding RDD kites (Christine Beadsworth), 2.22$ a RDD prophetic target! Did I leave any out?

April 29, 2018 12:11 AM

There are two red ovals on the rocket of a 4 year old’s picture.

April 29, 2018 12:00 AM

Thanks for this great recap Jason V.

April 29, 2018 9:44 AM

James, I can’t find someone’s comment about an association of RDD with May 4 or 5. You commented that this was the only direct link between RDD going up and a date. Do you have that comment info?

April 29, 2018 3:10 PM

My comment was so far none of the Reddcoin dreams have identified any dates, with the exception of John McCanada’s wife’s dream. She saw the date May 4, but her dream did not include any mention of Reddcoin, just a general reference to crypto currencies. So all we have for now is based on our own assumptions and interpretations, which might be wrong. I was only trying to encourage everyone to pay close attention to separate the part God reveals from what we think it means. Otherwise, we might conclude the whole thing is wrong when it was really just the parts we added that were wrong.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
April 29, 2018 9:28 PM

James, The Lord gave me Isaiah 40:31 “But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint”. Everything will be in His perfect time. Thank the Lord Yahushua!!! God bless you and the Z3 family!!!

Richard
Richard
April 29, 2018 9:59 PM

There is a great encouraging word put out today about the phenomenal wealth transfer coming and recompense and benefits. Part of her message says, “You do not need to strive for these blessings. You just need to wait for it. You have already seen the raindrops, now I’m about to give you a serious rain shower. The people are going to be laid out and exhausted due to all the blessing that is coming our way!”

I believe it and receive it in Jesus name !!!! Hallelujah!!!

michael c.
michael c.
April 29, 2018 10:55 PM

Hi Richard, I think CPJ heard in a dream in an excited voice…”it’s raining Diamonds”…the Z3 family
Blessings

April 29, 2018 11:36 PM

Amen. God does all the heavy lifting since we are not able in our own strength.

April 29, 2018 3:54 PM

Thanks James, that’s the last thing I want to do is to mislead anyone!!

April 29, 2018 11:47 AM
Hey Jason V and Marcio, with regard to the May 4th date. It was a very vivid dream for my wife, with the date emphasized and written down in the dream. The second portion involved her friend (who had died the previous week),that it would be too late for her to get involved in cryptos (no specific crypto identified) at that date, because she had already died. Please understand there is no ‘thus saith the Lord’ going on here. I like the rest of the Z3 group am excited and simply trying to understand in part what’s going on….This was my wife’s dream and although I believe and know the Lord gives her dreams, I don’t think I have ever heard her say any of them were from the Lord 🙂 I will say this too, even though we are having fun trying to sort out these prophetic words from all the Z3 dreams and visions with regard to RDD and the spike-it will still be a ‘suddenly’ and catching people off guard and we will all be more then pleasantly surprised at the miracle as it’s taking place. I know in the dream I previously had, there was still that ‘WOW’ factor, that it was actually happening. Back to my wife’s dream… 1. The date was emphasized, that stands on it’s own and we’ll wait to see if relevant or not 🙂 2. The date appears to be a deadline? 3. The part I was wondering about was her friend. A very committed christian who fought the good fight with cancer, who wanted a miracle to be healed but when that didn’t take place knew she was about to see her Saviour. I was maybe thinking she might simply represent the church body? That it’s too late for her… Read more »
April 29, 2018 12:22 PM

John, there could also be significance to the friend’s age when she died… 55 years and I don’t know how many months and days. I wonder if this is the top, cut off, of RDD price… 0.00055xxx

April 29, 2018 3:35 PM

That’s an interesting point about the woman being 55 years old Marcio because Maria Conwell kept sensing 555. She was not sure what that meant, but thought perhaps she was seeing a price to set her sell price at 0.000555 BTC. So what if 555 was not a price, but a date and a price all in one? Since we’re in speculation mode here, next Saturday is 5/5, May 5, and Maria believes she was shown it would spike on a Saturday. So what if it means to sell at $5.00 on 5/5? If so, it would explain why it could be too late to trade by Friday, May 4. May 5 is also the last day of the second chance Passover week. Hmmm… This is NOT a word from God, just an observation.

Christopher Harris
April 30, 2018 6:43 AM

Interesting James thanks for mentioning. It might not be anything in particular but I had a dream yesterday of me and my brother watching the RDD chart. He had a small amount invested in my dream and we were watching as the price stared spiking hard to 29 cents. My mum and dad were there. Interestingly I will be seeing them on 5th May which is my birthday. He didn’t have RDD and couldn’t get any so I said I’d put some aside for Him. I wasn’t going to mention but since you were mentioning the 5’s. I have been praying regarding a sell point haven’t received anything yet. Another interesting thing is after moving any spare funds I had into RDD my total had a number of 7s in it showing the Lord was with me which was a comfort. God bless, Chris.

Bill F
Bill F
April 30, 2018 4:41 PM

Hey there Christopher! How’s life way down under? I really look forward to visiting Australia and New Zealand in the future sometime. Just wanted to take the opportunity to express my appreciation for you, your very serious commitment to the Lord and obvious maturity at a very young age. Thanks so much for all your revelations that you have so generously shared with us. I love your zeal and your humility in the way you share what you receive. You said your birthday is May 5 and mine is May 3, though I am way older than you. Anyhow I believe God has profound birthday plans for us this year, and not only you and I but all who have ears to hear and faith to act on very redundant prophetic witnesses. Exciting things just around the corner! I am honored to be your brother and hope we can meet someday. Blessings to you! Bill

Christopher Harris
May 3, 2018 1:20 AM

Thank you James, Bill and everyone, especially Christine and those who have brought the Reddcoin revelations from the Lord to us. Happy birthday Bill! Everything is well with me, praise Jesus! Yes it will be good to see each other. Christopher.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 3, 2018 11:10 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, we wish you a Happy birthday ahead of time.
About your previous BTC price revelations, you saw a drop in BTC price, before an explosive move back upwards.
Do you think that the possible drop in BTC prices might be caused by traders who sell BTC so that they have funds to buy up LTC?
There are also other prophetic words on this site that claim that RDD will have its big move when most other altcoins are stagnant.
I am trying to see if BTC will dip once more, because the current price might be a trap to lure in the bullish traders.

Angela
Angela
May 3, 2018 11:51 AM

Steve says BTC 6000 is not off the table yet. Posted yesterday.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 3, 2018 11:25 AM
BDesta
BDesta
May 3, 2018 11:16 AM

Happy Birthday Bill F!!!

Bill F
Bill F
May 3, 2018 12:44 PM

Thanks so much BDesta. Nice to meet you. Out of curiosity, what is your first name and where in the world do you live? Be blessed my brother or sister!

April 30, 2018 1:02 PM

Thanks for sharing that dream Christopher. Interesting May 5 is your birthday and you will be with your family that day. Sounds like another confirmation. Either way, happy birthday!

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
April 30, 2018 7:14 AM

Thanks Chris

April 29, 2018 4:29 PM

I give that a high 5

April 30, 2018 3:07 AM

According to my calculations, James, May 6th is last day of Passover week (with day 1 being counted from 15th Iyar. When they were told to celebrate Passover on 14th Iyar, it meant at sundown, like what happenes in Nisan)
So May 6th/Iyar 21st is 2nd passover feast of firstfruits and day of Redd sea crossing…
For me, triple numbers usually signify ‘fullness’. 5 is grace or favor, so 555 is fullness of grace or favor.
Just trying to piece things together here according to God’s ancient patterns.

April 30, 2018 12:02 PM

James, I will be more conservative in my exuberant speculation. 🙂 Maybe 55 years is May 5, and 2 months and 22 days, is $2.22. It’s fun to guess.

About those two whale investor buys, I think the first buy order will be up to $3 RDD value, to buy out as many RDD as possible. Seeing that there are still many RDD out there from the Circulating Supply (and that higher priced sell orders beyond page 50 on Bittrex don’t show up) a second buy order is initiated to maybe $5.50 RDD value. Otherwise, why would anyone set such a high volume and high price buy order when RDD is priced so low now that will cause RDD to sell at 1000 fold increase? Such a huge acquisition could explain the planning to sell RDD at even a much higher price later (Peter’s dream of peak 3).

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 3, 2018 5:28 PM
So I just woke up from my first Reddcoin dream. Now the other day when I asked the Lord what sell point I should place my order at I felt I had gotten confirmation, my eyes were directed to the clock and it was 2:25:56, then 2:25:57 and so on. I thought OK the first numbers I saw were 556…that is what I will go with. Yet just now I awoke from my first dream regarding Reddcoin. The specifics of the dream seem to escape me, as the longer I am awake… Though what does not escape me is this — it all seemed to happen so rapidly. In my dream I couldn’t wait to go and share with my friend that it actually happened, (who has sell orders in quite lower). But when I went to seek the tally of what all had sold I noticed that only about 65% of my sell order filled. I got this somewhat distraught feeling that I missed the opportunity at hand for placing my sell order too high. And upon waking I had the feeling that I needed to go back, cancel my order and lower my sell order. My take away from this is that a sell order of .000556 might be the top most limit. When I think back, that when I asked my question of the Lord what the sell order should be and I glanced at the clock, it being 2:25:56, I should have taken into account the time I finished my question, 2:25:55. All in all maybe the Lord had me go through this in order to confirm what has been shown to others, that the .000555 is the limit for an entire sell order to go through. Take away from this what you will. I am… Read more »
May 3, 2018 8:20 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation dream Brian. Moving up fast seems to be the common thread in all these dreams. I have added it to my collection. Just curious since you relied on the clock time you saw for your price, why not $2.25?

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 3, 2018 9:03 PM

You know I guess it could be viewed from both ends, as the 22 was a repeat number others were seeing.. So it is a valid question.
I simply don’t have as much in the game as I would like. (even hoping I win the Reddcoin Tshirt contest I entered in order to win 20,000 more … they will announce winner by 5/5 so God is certainly having me lean on Him these days.) But I felt like I needed to be all in with my sell point to get the most out of it. I knew the 55 and the 555 numbers were also numbers the Lord was showing others. I simply gravitated towards that grouping.
Simple as that.

May 3, 2018 6:08 PM

Brian, your dream confirms my dream to lower my order from 0.00055499 to 0.0005x, where x is between 1 and 5. God bless.

Angela
Angela
May 3, 2018 6:10 PM

I originally set my sell orders to .000555. I was figuring it would be good for BTC at $8000. At $8000 BTC that would be $4.44. At the time I had 175k rdd. Now 175k rdd @ $4.44= $777,000. That caught my attention.

ashley
ashley
May 3, 2018 6:04 PM

so Your high sell order is 2.25 ?

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 3, 2018 6:11 PM

Personally, I have adjusted it to 0.000554. This is in BTC. At the time of this post BTC is $9711, so that equates to $5.38. But Bitcoin fluctuates, and its equivalent $ amount thusly changes. (I can give you that quick conversion thanks to our friend Colton, who has so graciously put together the spreadsheet he has <— download it. Its great.).

May 3, 2018 9:57 PM

Thanks Brian! Here is the link for anyone who wants to download it.

April 30, 2018 12:06 PM

BTW, I mean no disrespect to the dear Christian friend who died at age 55. In God’s great love, I believe even her passing away has deep meaning and blessing.

April 30, 2018 2:00 PM

All good from this end Marcio, we know where she is!
Aside from that I believe the Lord placed that perspective in my wife’s dream for a purpose…

Bill F
Bill F
April 29, 2018 4:06 PM

James,
Did you change your post? I ran that calculation for the bitcoin price corresponding to $5 and 0.000555Btc and isn’t it a bitcoin price of 9009.009 Btc rather than the 8,000 you had mentioned? I want to be sure I am doing this correctly.

April 29, 2018 8:58 PM

I updated my comment to clarify Maria kept seeing 555, but she did not know what it meant. She wondered if it was a price, but I think that was only her assumption, not a revelation. If 555 was 0.000555 BTC and if she was trying to sell RDD at $5, then Bitcoin would be $9,000, just as you stated.

Scotty believes he was told to sell RDD when BTC is below $6,000, which would contradict Maria’s theory, unless there are two spikes in RDD price, which is what Scotty saw.

Andrew
Andrew
May 2, 2018 1:39 AM

Dear James before maria Conwell posted about 0.00055 btc my sell was around 0.00066 and 0.00069btc after seeing maria’s post I went to sleep I got sudden dream where earth is shaking I was standing in a block suddenly it is going down Iam again jumping to another block it was again going down like that continuously after that block went more down Iam not able to climb up …suddenly I woke up and to my mind Rdd sell orders came up and I changed it .00055 range now it looks safe and another idea this mrg I came to read Christopher’s post…… When Btc @ 7890 Rdd up 93%….when I calculated 0.00055 to 7890 Btc it is 93% of 5$ when you calculate the dreams target 5.06 or 5.12 …… Just a thought brother pls pray and ask for guidance from the lord it’s my view of understanding….. All praises to our Lord Jesus Christ amen
Shalom

May 2, 2018 8:39 AM

Thanks for sharing that dream Andrew. Please note Maria was not shown to sell Reddcoin at 0.000555. She only said she was seeing the number 555 and thought maybe it was the price, so that’s her interpretation of what she saw.

April 29, 2018 9:28 PM

Chris Harris said he thought God told him to buy RDD Reddcoin at 8kbtc I think. Scotty heard to sell RDD at btc <6k. So maybe RDD will takeoff or peak around 5555 btc (I get that I'm adding a 5) or 5550 btc but just thought of this and throwing it out there.

April 29, 2018 11:41 PM

We’ll see. I am seeking God to know the best price to sell RDD because it seems to be getting clearer there are at least two peaks and perhaps more later. That might be why Christine Beadsworth was told to sell at $2.22 while others were told $5.00.

April 29, 2018 4:27 PM

Bill F,
You did it right.

April 29, 2018 3:38 PM

Awesome, James!

April 29, 2018 3:59 PM

55 years, 2 months and 22 days

April 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Wow. There’s that 2,22 again.

April 29, 2018 4:12 PM

When I added it up I thought the same thing…..and 55, double Grace.

April 29, 2018 10:22 AM
Here’s what I found… John McCanada 4/26/18r Dream from wife, 4th of May too late to get into cryptos Jame’s reply 5/4 is during the week of 2nd change Passover Num 9:6-12, God may be delivering His people then. The week begins April 29th John McCanada April 26, 2018 5:42 PM Hey Christine and James, PEI update… 1. A couple of hours ago during the afternoon, my wife and I were having our tea by the front windows of the cottage looking at the water…I had put some bread out on the front deck for the birds. Shortly after that we had a fox come up on the deck and eat the bread…My wife asked me what a fox would mean Biblically? Within a few minutes after that we had an American bald eagle fly past the front windows of the cottage, about 30 feet off the ground and 30 feet away from the front of our windows…It was a beautiful sight!! The fox had already left as we moved it along…The eagle was flying in the direction towards the Confederation bridge. I’ve never seen any of this on the island before….lot’s of symbolism 🙂 2. Last night my wife had a dream…that involved a date. Interested in your opinion. Condensed version of the dream involved a date of the ‘4th of May’ that was written down and that it was ‘too late’ for her friend to get into the cryptos (no specific crypto coin mentioned) because her friend had already died. EOD. In real life a week ago today we just attended the funeral of one of my wife’s best friends who was the one mentioned in the dream (no need for names). This lady was a 55 year old committed Christian woman of God. My wife really doesn’t… Read more »
Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 29, 2018 11:06 AM

I mention this mainly in fun, but with all the talk of RDD rocket and moon etc., I cannot help but mention that May 4 is the international Star Wars day… May the fourth be with you lol 😀

April 29, 2018 11:51 AM

Ok …that sir is funny!! ha ha

April 29, 2018 10:58 AM

There has also been a repeated reference to 30 ft, 30 mls, and 30 kms. I wonder if that has any significance.

April 29, 2018 11:13 AM

30 days reference perhaps?

April 29, 2018 10:54 AM

Thank you, Jason!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 1:24 AM

17 Lyar, the day the flood began ( 1 May 2018 at sundown). As it was in the days of Noah….

Two of every creature into the ark? All the 2’s you have refferenced.

CPJ’S “its raining diamonds” comment about five below this one.

April 28, 2018 1:27 PM

2 whales representing 2 institutional RDD reDDcoin investors breaching resistance boundaries! To add to our confidence our other Christine B saw 2 men in business suits, probably representing whales, holding the RDD kites. In my opinion the 2 whales haven’t come in yet, so gonna get some more ASAP. God bless & TY 4 sharing!

ChristineB
ChristineB
April 28, 2018 3:55 PM

Great summary Jason.
FYI, the humpback whales usually feed (consume) capelin, krill and squid in Newfoundland from approximately May to September.

Bdesta
Bdesta
April 28, 2018 12:41 PM

Thank you ChristineB for sharing this, good to see another z3family from Toronto;)
Double Blessing for all People of the Lord for the work of his Kingdom.
it makes sense to think 2 institutional investors taking RDD to the top!!!

April 28, 2018 2:59 PM

That was a cool video!! I’m down in PEI now Christine B 🙂

ChristineB
ChristineB
April 28, 2018 7:00 PM

John it was pretty darn cool to be on that tour boat and see it first hand!
PEI, such a gentle, lovely island.
Blessings

April 28, 2018 12:39 PM

ChristineB, thanks for the double whale breach video! So many of you Z3ers are gushing like great fountains of life. God bless!

Antonio
Antonio
April 24, 2018 11:59 AM

Donated some btc. Everyone should do the same websites cost money and time to run.

April 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Agreed. I can’t wait to give once I exit my positions 🙂

April 24, 2018 10:56 PM

Thanks for supporting Z3 News Antonio.

April 29, 2018 11:00 PM

Just a reminder that since the article of the dream from Ali RDD is up over 100%. Praise God. Get your hearts and minds in order to be able to handle the blessing coming. Also don’t forget about the other coins, they are doing well.

April 30, 2018 3:11 AM

Today the Lord asked me if I was ready for the huge increase that was coming in and gently reminded me that I need a new bank account to transfer profits into. In all the flurry of getting sell orders in, I had forgotten to go do that!
When I asked why I need one, He said “New day, new bank account”