Big green egg could be pointing to large nest egg coming soon.

I never cease to be amazed at the creative ways God speaks to us. I went for a drive yesterday and on the journey I was praying in the Spirit and it became very intense and powerful. Suddenly, I saw that RDD rocket in position and the engines under it were firing. (RDD is the symbol for Reddcoin, a crypto currency coin)

The more I prayed, the greater their activity became and I realized we need to pray much in tongues in this week, under the direction of the Spirit to participate in the launching of this project with supernatural power.

Then in front of me, I saw a little bright green car (shown above) and as I got closer I saw that written on the back were the words ‘Big Green Egg’! What next? 🙂

Immediately, I was reminded of the nest with the 3 pastel eggs that I saw also connected to RDD. I realized the Lord had provided a sign of a BIG green egg ie. finance, coming in. Here’s what I posted in a comment on 12th February:

I saw the RDD wallet lying open. It looked like a round bowl with the RDD in it. Then it changed into a nest with 3 pastel colored eggs in it, pale pink, pale blue and pale yellow. It made me think of Easter eggs.

I thought, Lord, let me get a picture of that car because no one will believe me. So I drove after that little car, but it was going at great speed for such a small car and every time we approached a traffic light, it turned green. There were green lights all the way!!

So I started to pray that God would stop that car so I could get a picture. Finally, when we reached a nearby town, it stopped at a light and I snapped a picture, but while I was chasing it (and trying to keep to the speed limit LOL) the Lord said to add up the numbers on the licence plate, 6+1+7+8+7. They came to 29. That’s the day after blastoff on the 28th. April 29 is also the first day of the second chance Passover, the 15th Nisan in the adjusted Passover dates (based on the dates God revealed to Joanne).

So, my brothers and sisters, I think the Lord is saying there is a large nest egg coming your way at great speed on the 29th.

Just after I took that photo, I drove under a banner which spanned across the road and it said “22 years ago”. That would be 1996. I believe God is going to be giving recompense for all we have lost in the last 22 years. Interesting that yesterday was also the 22nd!

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

mike k
May 2, 2018 11:27 PM

The NEWS before the news. You got that right James. Tech investment bank GP Bullhound warns of a 90% crash later this year. Then dynamic growth for the few survivors with bitcoin forecast to $25,000 by years end.

David
David
May 2, 2018 7:07 PM

Do you have to go thru the identity verification process on bittrex to trade. Thanks

ed h
May 2, 2018 7:11 PM

David
David
May 2, 2018 7:24 PM

Thanks Ed

Bailey
April 28, 2018 10:02 AM

I was in the middle of cleaning up my kitchen when my four year old daughter brought me this “suprise picture” she colored for me. It just so happens to be a rocket blasting off. And the only color she used was RED.

Bailey
April 28, 2018 10:05 AM

I attached an image of the picture! Hopefully it’s viewable.

April 28, 2018 11:51 PM

I think your 4-year old daughter wins the prize for best Reddcoin prophecy. A surprise blast off is a great way to summarize all the other dreams and visions shared here. Thanks for sharing.

Bailey
April 28, 2018 11:49 AM

[img[/img]

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 29, 2018 12:05 PM

Besides the 2 red ovals on the rocket, here are other interesting clues to this picture:

1. It looks like Saturn is on the upper left to the rocket. In our solar system, Saturn is the 2nd largest planet, has the 2nd largest moon, Titan, and has the 2nd fastest planetary winds. One Saturn orbit around the Sun takes about 29 1/2 Earth years.

2. During the dawn of May 4 to 6, Saturn can be seen in relation to Sagittarius as Saturn is to the rocket in the picture.

3. The shape of the symbol for Sagittarius is very similar to a rocket.

Bailey
April 30, 2018 6:16 AM

Wow! You are very observant. That’s amazing!

April 29, 2018 9:14 PM

Marcio, (Christine and James) get a load of this….I’m down in PEI near Christine’s wealth transfer confederation bridge, so I decide to run the program I have for the constellations (after reading your above insight). From where I am looking towards the bridge….I have the constellations of Virgo and Leo, the Pink moon and Jupiter (King planet) directly over the wealth transfer bridge area. And at this time they are directly over the Serpent constellation 🙂 Niceeee!!

April 29, 2018 11:42 PM

Now that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Thanks John.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 30, 2018 3:00 AM

wow! How about a screenshot?? 🙂

April 30, 2018 4:50 AM

I did take some with my phone, I’ll email them to James-I don’t know how to upload to this site…

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 3:46 AM

Could the pale pink, pale blue and pale yellow eggs you saw be Moons? The Pink moon mentioned above, the last blue moon for 2018 was 31 March.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 30, 2018 12:15 PM

I never thought of that. Perhaps, but what would the yellow moon refer to?

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 30, 2018 1:33 PM

“When the moon appears orange or yellow, it simply means that the observer is looking at it through more layers of atmosphere.”

Possibly just the last full moon (1 March). Hebrew is read right to left so Full moon (1 March), Blue moon (31 March), Pink Moon (30 April) ???

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 29, 2018 10:10 PM

John, EarsToHear, and Richard, thanks for the encouragement. We have to keep enduring and waiting patiently for the Lord. Stand at your posts. God bless.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
April 30, 2018 12:09 AM

Blessings Marcio. Is that a painting of one of your pets?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 30, 2018 11:05 AM

Yes. It’s a closeup of a portrait I made of my greatly beloved female black labrador mix Charlie.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 29, 2018 12:52 PM

4. There are 7 dots on the rocket which could be symbolic of the 7th day of Passover.

ed h
April 25, 2018 8:51 AM

Hey Z3 this is for the bargain hunters. I have been running fibs on RDD the next lower Fib level is about .00654. Not sure if it will hit but a buy order near that is free.The one after that is .0059.

April 25, 2018 3:20 PM

Thanks for sharing those great targets Ed.

ed h
April 25, 2018 7:43 PM

James,
It hit .00673 but was not able to trade it. The lowest buy I could find was for .00000079 on Cryptopia and it was still over market value. I left an order at .00000077 standing so maybe it hits overnight

April 25, 2018 11:54 PM

I like your strategy of placing orders at the bottom of the trading range.

Bill F
Bill F
April 26, 2018 7:35 AM

Hey Ed,
Please explain your numbers to me. Your buy order amounts on Cryptopia are much, much smaller amounts than the daily Btc/Rdd low price. Where do these come from? Thanks!

Ed H
Ed H
April 26, 2018 8:37 AM

Bill F,
Sorry should have clarified it better. The first set were RDD price points in USD. The second set with all the zeros are the BTC pairing ratio. Because RDD is so low in value the BTC ratio only uses the 2 last numbers. Yesterday it was mostly trading at 79-81. Well I am looking for under value . I know it literally is splitting pennies but it is fun to me to find the bargains. For me it is more about the RDD coin amount than the actual cost of the trade.If I can get another 20 -60 RDD coins for every $1 low buy that is a huge difference when RDD spikes.

Bill F
Bill F
April 26, 2018 9:24 AM

Got it! Still learning. I like your approach. Like planting tiny mustard seeds which become massive trees in due season with patience. Thanks for your ideas Ed. You have a teaching gift brother.

Judah H
Judah H
April 24, 2018 12:37 PM

1996+22 run together equal 29 also! This is nothing short of wild! I’m rolling in the floor for all of you who sought God for direction. His works are Marvelous!

Antonio
Antonio
April 24, 2018 11:59 AM

Donated some btc. Everyone should do the same websites cost money and time to run.

Colton
Colton
April 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Agreed. I can’t wait to give once I exit my positions 🙂

April 24, 2018 10:56 PM

Thanks for supporting Z3 News Antonio.

bert
bert
April 23, 2018 3:28 PM

Can’t help myself here; “the big green egg” is actually a ceramic smoker. It’s mega expensive, but its devotees love it for great outside picnics.

April 23, 2018 6:23 PM

I think Christine understood they weren’t driving around to remind her of her Easter egg vision. She’s operating by faith here.

Colton
Colton
April 23, 2018 7:04 PM

Hey James look I got my pic working! Thanks for the help!

April 23, 2018 10:32 PM

That’s awesome Colton. I wish more people would add their photo. It’s very easy to do, just use the same email address used here on Z3 when you upload your photo at https://en.gravatar.com

Your photo will then appear wherever you use that email address.

April 24, 2018 11:10 PM

Done !! 🙂

Jmore
Jmore
April 23, 2018 7:55 PM

Funny one bert. Makes me wonder if it’s really a great cooker 🙂

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 23, 2018 3:13 PM

Dear Christine, we need to be careful with Sunday trading, because some exchanges like to go on “maintenance” on Sunday

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 24, 2018 4:36 AM

I believe the spike will happen on the day before, 28th, but the nest egg will be gathered into wallets etc for conversion to fiat from 29th. I would have sell orders in place by Thurs/Fri latest.

Colton
Colton
April 23, 2018 4:27 PM

Another reason to have our sell orders in early CF that is a good observation

Fat B
Fat B
May 1, 2018 9:19 AM

James, your Fat B here. Are you going to sell reddcoin when it hits around $2 or are you going to hold until $5? Also, do you think uvxy going to $90.62 is before or after reddcoin jumps in the dollar range?

May 1, 2018 1:40 PM

I am working on a new post to explain why I have set my Reddcoin sell orders at $2.22. In the past few days, we have received confirmations there are four spikes ahead. I recommend seeking God for confirmation, but it appears the first spike only goes up to about $2.40, then drops to $1.20.

Regarding UVXY reaching $90.62, God has not shown me any dates. I have been tracking patterns in SPX, especially with the formation of a large W-shape. My current target date for bottom of the crash is June 22, so that would be when UVXY reaches the next top. God has not shown me any dates for Reddcoin either, but I am watching and piecing together clues that seem to be saying it happens before June 22. We’ll see.

May 1, 2018 9:59 PM

Hey James, just got back from PEI. I read this post enroute back home and quietly thought to God, let me know what you want me to do…
My final odometer reading was 29220, there’s the three “2’s” then I come into the house and get caught up with my older son who stayed back. He works at a high end car dealership and was telling me about one model in particular and how there were only 222 of them in Canada. ha ha! looking forward to reading your post!!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 2, 2018 12:23 AM

John, your odometer also starts with “29.”

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
May 2, 2018 12:32 AM

Rdd just hit 1 cent. I’m excited.

May 2, 2018 4:22 AM

That’s funny didn’t even click into that!!

May 2, 2018 12:11 AM

Thanks for the update John. I was not able to get the Reddcoin update written today. My days all seem the same, like groundhog day all over again, because my time is being consumed by many other things. Will try again tomorrow, but I can already see it will be challenging.

May 2, 2018 4:21 AM

Bless you brother, I know you have a busy life!!

Teresa Hatcher
April 25, 2018 8:32 PM

Just curious to see if step 1 is complete of God’s plan. ERC20 token trading has been stopped by some exchanges because of a bug in a line of the code of several tokens who apparently copied and pasted the smart contracts and then changed what they needed to customize their contract. No one caught that the bug was there until now. Deposits and withdraws are going to verified on a case by case basis…….RDD IS NOT an ERC20 token….interesting!

Michael Joseph
April 26, 2018 8:36 AM

Was wondering the same thing last night as I was reading up on it.

Sonia
Sonia
April 26, 2018 5:28 AM

Teresa, do you know if all ERC20 tokens are affected by this bug or only a few ?