UVXY Countdown to Blast Off Right on Schedule

Three weeks ago on July 5, I saw a vision of a graph of UVXY, an inverse ETF, which I shared in my previous post as follows: “I saw it dropped down a little and then started moving sideways as it bounced along a support level.”

Since then, the price has dropped down and moved sideways. Since I only saw the shape of the line without any prices or dates, I could not tell how far it would drop or how long it would continue in a sideways pattern, but the actual price history, as shown in the graph below, looks exactly like what I saw.

UVXY_small2

Click on the graph to see a larger version.

The price (adjusted for reverse 5:1 split on July 25) has dropped from $46.95 on July 5 to $28.10 today. Most of the drop occurred in the first few trading days.

After the line moved sideways, I saw it turn into a line-art drawing of a rocket, which turned straight up and blasted off, but then it veered off to the right before going very high. So I am expecting to see the price moving straight up very soon, but not extremely high.

A few days later, I saw another line graph, which I understood to be UVXY, moving virtually straight up with a few minor bumps along the way, similar to the line shown in the graph above if it was turned vertically. So that gave me more confidence to be patient because it is just a matter of time.

As shown in the graph, I have a limit order to sell my shares when the price reaches $71.17. Since I did not see any numbers, that price is based on insights provided by my Z3 friends. Here are five reasons why I am planning to sell at that price.

First, Z3 contributor Phanuel saw UVXY trading at $71.17. He did not see any dates, but he saw this prior to the reverse split so it required great faith to even share it when he did. Even now it would be more than double the current price, but seems very believable based on how fast UVXY moves.

Second, Phanuel also saw the S&P trading at 1988, which is 185 points below yesterday’s close at 2173, which equates to a drop of almost 1600 Dow points. I find that number very believable because it is almost identical to where the market bounced after the Brexit vote passed, reaching a low of 1992 on June 27. It gets more interesting because of a vision shared by Z3 contributor J M in the following comment, which he posted on July 25.

“I’m weighing up your 1988 possibility. Over the weekend I was looking down to a grass court again which for me is a drop followed by a bounce. But there was another detail with this image, I saw a small round depression in the grass, as though a ball had bounced there previously. I wonder if we might be able to take from this that we will bounce again where we bounced before around 1990.”

So J M saw the ball bouncing in the same spot it bounced before and Phanuel saw the S&P reaching 1988 compared to 1992 on June 27. That sounds like a confirmation to me.

The price of UVXY reached $82.50 on that same day, June 27, which is higher than the $71.17 identified by Phanuel, but after factoring in the 15% decay rate, $71.17 works perfectly.

Third, both Jim Reeve, author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, and J M have received insights showing them the next big move in the markets is a sharp drop with only limited upside risk. That confirms what I saw since UVXY moves in the opposite direction.

Fourth, the longer term price history of UVXY shows it typically spikes up and down sharply like a heart monitor, so a spike in price is a great time to sell because typically it does not stay up for long.

Fifth, UVXY is unbeatable when the market is moving down sharply because the price moves up faster than any vehicle I have seen. However, even Superman has a weakness for kryptonite. For UVXY, the enemy is time. As mentioned above, the price decays rapidly, about 15% per month, so the longer it is held the harder it is to make a profit, which is another reason why I have my order in to sell at $71.17.

Conclusion:

It has taken longer than I wanted, over three weeks already, but the graph God showed me has already been partially fulfilled. Based on all of the above reasons, I am convinced the next big move in the markets will bring the complete fulfillment of all of these prophetic insights. In the meantime, faith and patience are required to receive what God has revealed (Hebrews 6:12).

As always, this is not a recommendation for investing, but is shared only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

© 2016, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

July 28, 2016 5:31 AM

James,

I doubt I’m alone, but UVXY at $71.17 still has me at a substantial loss.

I guess I’ll just have to eat the loss and move on. I was hoping the rocket was going to go much higher. Sadly, at this point, breaking even would be a blessing.

I hope other Z3 folks are on the positive side of the wealth transfer.

Cam
Cam
July 28, 2016 10:52 AM

I right there with you Wayne. I had 100 shares of UVXY prior to the split now i have 20 shares. Even if it went to $71 and i sold my 20 shares i would be at almost a $900 loss of my initial UVXY investment. At one point I had 1100 shares of FAZ but then after the split (a while back) I had like 200 ish….can’t remember the exact amount. It can certainly be frustraiting when we know the big drop is coming but yet with the reverse splits, FAZ and UVXY would have to go up even more for it to be a profit/break even. Why couldn’t the blast off occured prior to the split so we could maximize our profit? Anyway, I’m thankful for Z3 and for everyone that contributes.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
July 30, 2016 5:27 PM

Hey Wayne, Last night (7/29) I heard the Holy Spirit say “Ziklag recover”. Ziklag (spelling?) was when David’s enemies plundered his camp and took his wives along with his men’s families and pocessions. David inquired of the Lord to pursue or not and was told pursue. David recovered what the enemy stole.
I’m taking that to mean I am to pursue the losses on UVXY and not let the enemy keep it by selling before recovering.

July 28, 2016 10:25 AM

Wayne C
Sorry for your losses. I believe we can make up for losses by switching to SVXY on the next leg up . Then buying UVXY for very cheap prior to the third hangman. Shalom!

Fat B
Fat B
July 28, 2016 11:41 AM

Phanuel, isn’t the third hangman where we should go to FAZ at around $23? Not saying UVXY isn’t going to do great however, isn’t the third hangman tied in with the sudden event James saw and told FAZ will sky rocket? Or do you think that what James saw is not this year?

July 28, 2016 4:28 PM

Fat B,
My current understanding is FAZ will skyrocket after the third hangman. The Lord will fulfill all the numbers He has revealed. He is faithful in regards to these numbers. The mystery is where do all these numbers fit in the puzzle. My current understanding is after 2288 and above there will be the third hangman, then a significant retracement (James Graph). My current understanding is we drop to the 16,600s from 19600s (a 3000 point drop). However, it is possible that the market retraces back to the low 18,000s. I believe FAZ will truly skyrocket after this retracement. This my current understanding, which continues to me modified by the Lord. Shalom

Timothy
July 28, 2016 6:36 PM

Phanuel,

I recall that your pizza dream indicated that an event was to occur at 10:30pm. Could this indicated that the ‘UVXY’ blast off could occur just after the 10 day window?

Peace and blessings,
Timothy

July 28, 2016 6:56 PM

Timothy
Great Observation. I believe that was the intention of the soccer dream on July 23rd. I was one hour early. I was ready for the trade (soccer game) at 0930. Shalom

July 29, 2016 7:31 AM

Timothy/Z3
I had a dream this morning which confirmed this. I was telling a friend that I was early in a trade. I told him it was fine, because I was still in the trade. Then I mentioned I ate the pizza after 10 in the pizza dream (July 14).

This is a good learning point. The Lord continues to teach us about His timing. In the Shavuot dream, I was to arrive exactly at 10. That was exactly the 10th trading day (June 24). In the Pizza dream, I ate the Pizza after 10. This is my current nomenclature,
-At 10 is the tenth day
-Before 10 is any time before the tenth day
-After 10 means after the tenth day.
Now the question is how long after the tenth day…

Timothy
Timothy
July 29, 2016 8:34 AM

Thanks for sharing Phanuel. Very exciting! Our Lord is Good.
Timothy

July 29, 2016 9:53 AM

P. In addition the pizza dream had a clear endurance message. So, when you released that dream my first thought was, ‘oh my, this is going to take longer than we’re thinking.’ Also, I agree. 10.5 is anytime after 10, so it’s a bit open ended. I still believe we’re protected to the upside on SPX, but clearly there’s less protection on UVXY. JR

July 29, 2016 10:01 AM

JR
Thanks for reminding me. I remember we were praying and praising God for a while.

July 29, 2016 1:46 PM

10.5 means 5 more trading days after the 10 day window which is closed on 28 July?

July 29, 2016 1:51 PM

Hi William,
We shouldn’t make that assumption. All I know is we are close and in the trade. I’m very careful now because the Lord is very specific and into details.

July 30, 2016 3:26 AM

At the beginning, I thought the uvxy’s blast off would fall into the 10 day ( market ) down window which is already passed. Only after I get in uvxy, then I find out uvxy is a scary one. Of course I believe the Lord is trustworthy. Just keep waiting for the blast off.

July 30, 2016 3:19 AM

Hi Phanuel,
It is just a discussion. Behind it, it is a hoping that uvxy’s blast off would come soon, because lately, uvxy drop $1, $2 each day. another 10 day’s continual drop of $1, $2 each day, then uvxy would have to have another reverse split.

July 30, 2016 7:10 AM

William
My understanding is sooner rather than later. Be at peace brother 🙏🏻

July 30, 2016 7:20 AM

Phanuel
Thank you. Yes, I am waiting and all Z3ers are waiting on God’s action now, because all those central bankers everywhere just push up the market no matter what news come out. Only God has the power to break that course. By faith we jump in, and by faith we’ll see the God’s fulfillment. I am expecting to do big for God’s Kingdom.

July 30, 2016 8:04 AM

Amen William
A miracle is around the corner.
Without faith it is impossible to please God. Sometime ago during prayer I saw 15 and 28 in separate circles. I understood that to mean two things.
1. July 15-28
2. Matt 15:28.. “You have great faith … Your request is granted”
Let’s endure together to the end.
Shalom brother

July 30, 2016 10:31 AM

P – We are standing in agreement with you brother!!! I personally believe that God is purposefully putting us in a position for us all to increase our measure of faith to a new level so He can do more through us in the future. We will be able to stand on this coming victory to build our confidence in Him alone to accomplish greater things that the world knows nothing about.

What is so great about where we are from Gods perspective is that we can take no credit for the blessings He is bestowing on us. It seems foolishness to man (and to us as well) but we will have a testimony that glorifies God and not ourselves as “savvy investors”. 🙂

July 30, 2016 10:51 AM

Yes, all the glory to the Lord. Yes, in the future I would testify that Jesus has given me so much money. It is His glory. Without him, there is no way I can receive these amount of money.

July 28, 2016 8:36 AM

Good morning Wayne – Are you able to buy some additional shares at today’s low prices? It would not take a lot of shares to purchase to bring down your cost per share. Just a thought….

July 28, 2016 1:08 PM
Charles, it’s a great idea to average down. I’ve done that along the way. Unfortunately, 85% of my shares were purchased pre-split above $18 per share. At this point, it would take many shares to have a significant impact on average share price. Also, I haven’t had an opportunity to sell without a loss along the journey. It appears I have quite a bit of company, judging from responses via thumbs up. Phanuel, thanks for the empathy. The corporate prophetic consensus is a significant drop to the 1988 range on S & P, followed by a climb to 2188 before a crash. Yes, I can take a 5 digit loss when UVXY reaches $71.17 and then buy SVXY for the climb up. Then I could buy UVXY again for the ride down. I’m not feeling great about that. Obviously, my timing has been off and the buy and hold strategy has been financial suicide. According to the numbers provided by James above, UVXY dropped from $46.95 to 28.10 (post-split pricing) from July 5th to July 27th. That’s a whopping 40% drop in value in just over 3 weeks! That’s a bloodbath to me, not a little drop. Not blaming anyone here, just the cold facts. Cam, I feel your pain. I, too, am thankful for Z3 and my family here. Many of us could use a full-blown interstellar UVXY and FAZ rocket ship, not a bottle rocket. I don’t normally receive market dreams or prophetic dreams. Therefore, I didn’t feel led to share the following dream I had on early on the morning of Friday, July 15th: My wife and I were at home and preparing to leave town for a weekend trip. I checked my phone to check the market. Apparently, UVXY had gone up to over $9 per… Read more »
Aaron
Aaron
July 28, 2016 1:57 PM

though he slay me yet I will trust him. Rejoice not that that uvxy will blast off (we all hope), but that our names are written in glory!

July 28, 2016 5:04 PM

Aaron, Amen!

All the riches of this world can’t buy your name into the Lamb’s Book of Life.

John K
John K
July 29, 2016 10:50 AM

Aaron, I concur possibility that this is one of the tests that God is allowing our way. Shall the unfavourable outcome in our trades occasion any negative aptitude in our trust in God? Shall we wonder whether and if, then why God was speaking to us?

What shall separate us from the love of Christ? Let it not be any manner of monetary or material loss. Tough times as we are in call for tough measures and trials, when Heaven is deciphering once and for eternity which of us loves God unconditionally, as per that first and greatest commandment.

What matters more than any financial loss we may incur, is the spiritual gain generated within us in process.

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2016 2:34 PM

Aaron,

Thanks for that, “centering” post. I think I’ll meditate on that as I leave to go express my frustration on a few unsuspecting golfballs at the driving range.

Blessings!

July 28, 2016 4:06 PM

TomP,

Make those golfballs PAY! lol

Mr. Morton
Mr. Morton
July 29, 2016 12:26 AM
This is an opinion and not financial advice. For those that are set up for option trading in addition to their regular brokerage trading, I have found a great way to profit or protect an investment like uvxy that decays so rapidly, is to purchase put options on it. For example, I too have purchased some uvxy shares outright in anticipation for a possible rocket. This week I looked at the price of put options in lead up to the fed announcement and felt they were relatively cheap. Since I expected a little volatility/direction for the market following the fed announcement, I purchased a put option for this Friday expiration about 10% or so out of the money. Today I sold the final contracts and the total return on the trade was about 400%. I sold off portions of the contracts and three phases; first one to cover my cost of the option, and second and third time to capture profits on some significant movements over the next day. I have done this four times over the last month and three of the times have had huge payoff on a relatively small amount that I put at risk ($100). What I find is this works well when the market seems to indicate that investors are bearish and betting on higher volatility and therefore put options a little ways out of the money are significantly cheaper than the corresponding call options the same distance out of the money. The powers that be seem to influence this volatility index significantly so being bearish over a long period of time seems to be a losing battle. Therefore put options on uvxy could be a good way to hedge or protect your investments in FAZ and uvxy shares that one owns outright. I found… Read more »
August 1, 2016 5:28 PM

Mr Morton
What a brilliant idea, especially since we know UVXY will drop to 9.48, 8.43, and 6.61. Put options on UVXY is another way to make profits. Since the numbers were given by the Lord it’s fair game.

Mr. Morton
Mr. Morton
August 1, 2016 8:01 PM

Ph- Thanks. Just want to help in anyway I can. This is highly risky in a sense, but if monitored heavily and timed properly could actually be safer by putting less money at risk and having significantly more leverage than anything else I have found. God bless you my brother!

Jeff W
Jeff W
August 3, 2016 7:43 PM

Phanuel,

I have been following this site fairly carefully since June, but it is hard to get up to speed, hard to gain the overall picture that many of the regular contributors seem to have. The site is hard to search. It is hard to track down references to ideas in comments that commentators seem to assume everyone knows about. Could you possibly give us an introductory outline of what you believe the Holy Spirit has revealed to this community about the coming weeks or months? Where would these UVXY numbers you mention, 9.48, 8.43, and 6.61, fit in such an outline?

Jeff W

August 3, 2016 8:20 PM

Hi Jeff W
Many of us are on the wrong side of the trade and are waiting ride the waves in the correct direction. I expect to see those UVXY numbers on the way to S&P 2288 and above. I believe we will have a big drop soon (1988) aka second hangman, which will make a lot of us happy. The third hangman aka Thanatos of the bull is expected during the end of Sept/beginning of October. It has recently been revealed that this crash is an entire process and is happening in three major waves (hangmen). Brexit hangman was the first on June 24th.

Mr. Morton
Mr. Morton
August 2, 2016 6:18 AM

Phanuel- You can also see a previous conversation I had with Sonia and Ivan regarding put options on uvxy to add more clarity/insight if needed. Here’s the link:

August 2, 2016 7:29 AM

Thank you Mr. M!
Shalom!

July 28, 2016 6:19 PM

WC Your wife’s dream is very encouraging. Let me suggest that the double 2’s and double 5’s are not likely coincidental. There’s likely additional meaning in the pairing, other than literal interpretation. For example, 55 could be double grace, which is still encouraging even if it is not a literal price. The double 2’s may speak to partnership, possibly partnership with the Holy Spirit. Those are just possibilities for consideration. JR

July 28, 2016 6:33 PM

J R,

It was actually my dream with my wife in the dream. When writing the post, it did cross my mind that the double 2s and double 5s might have additional significance. I’m a newbie at this. You, J M, and others are very experienced in dreams and interpretations, so I welcome all your help. I have downloaded your book. I have a desire to contribute to Z3, but want to be cautious because it is all about Him, not about me or us.

Thanks and Blessings

July 28, 2016 6:24 PM

JR
What does this vision mean to you (July 26).
I saw three rectangular boxes. I understood them to be the three hangmen. The first and last box were empty. The second box had the number 2161 written inside. My understanding is 2161 is an S&P number. I noticed the last few days we kept bouncing around that number. Shalom

July 28, 2016 6:33 PM

P. Well that sounds possible. I do believe we are protected to the upside. My math puts 2180 as the safe upside ceiling. That means we should see a break occur in this present trading range. So, 2161 could be a marker for us. Let’s watch and see. JR

Tommy
July 28, 2016 6:41 PM

Thank you Phanuel for all your informative posts. Concerning the three hangman theory, was it you who originally received this market scenario?

July 28, 2016 6:59 PM

Tommy
JR was the one who initially brought this important revelation to us. Since then, I have received dreams and visions confirming this revelation. Shalom

July 28, 2016 6:27 PM

I recall Jonathan had a dream about dropping rapidly from 2161.

July 29, 2016 2:06 PM

Since you saw $55 and climbing, of course it would be wise to sell it after $55.
Do you have any definite sense that $55 is the pre-split price?

July 30, 2016 1:28 PM

William,

If your question was directed at me, in my dream it was pre-split UVXY, since it started with me discovering the price was up above $9 and climbing. Also, my dream was pre-split on July 15th.

Blessings

July 30, 2016 1:50 PM

Wayne C.
I heed the message from JB, P, JR, I’ll preset one quarter of uvxy to sell at $71.17, all the remaining to sell ( preset ) at $270. But keep staying in front of computer watching S&P going up to 1988. When S&P getting to 1988 ( within reach ), then sell all the remaining uvxy with whatever the spot price. Since you saw $55 ( pre-split ), of course I would make room try to receive it. In April the Lord has not revealed anything about uvxy. But this time, He has reveal it. In my understanding, any stock He reveal must have a big potential, for our God is an awesome God.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
July 28, 2016 5:16 PM

Hey Wayne C, Dream interpretation is not my area and the focus is the rocket; but might the timing be in there also? A friday before the weekend?

July 28, 2016 5:45 PM

Thanks, Phanuel!

Interesting thought, Gary Lee. I thought about that while writing the post. During the dream, I was busy packing and loading for the trip and was not aware of any news events that indicated what might have ignited the engines for blast off.

I do know when I awoke at the end of the dream at about 2:50 AM; I felt great peace and reassurance I was on the right track and in His will. I then went back to sleep after pondering the dream. Sweet, restful sleep.

July 28, 2016 5:58 PM

Wayne C
Great dream! I had a very recent dream (July 23rd) that I was an hour early to a soccer game that was to begin at 10:30 am (a trade). It was very reassuring. I agree we are still on the right track. Shalom brother

July 28, 2016 5:59 PM

Oil just broke 40 handle!!!

faith
faith
July 28, 2016 5:23 PM

I wondered that too Gary Lee! Awesome dream Wayne!

July 28, 2016 6:02 PM

Thanks, Faith.

In hindsight, it was somewhat comical (and frustrating) with me running around looking for my laptop. I dropped everything to look for it.

The rate of acceleration of the price was awesome. Thinking about it now, it was a great analogy to a rocket launch (funny how God does this). A very slow liftoff from the pad and ever-increasing acceleration as it lifts skyward and begins arcing downrange. ($9, shortly later $22, then $55. How high will it go? I didn’t want to miss out and I wanted to enjoy the ride!) And then it’s gone, nothing left but the exhaust trail…what a thrill!

God bless you, Sister.

Corrine
July 28, 2016 7:10 PM

Hi Wayne! I’ve been busy this week, I haven’t had much time to be on here. Great dream, very encouraging!! The Lord is trying to encourage us, and it’s working!😊 I really feel as well that the Lord does not want me to sell Uvxy at a loss and He will and is taking care of this matter . I believe Wayne, we will look back at all of this one day soon and see how the hand of the Lord guided us through this and He will cause us to increase and not decrease . All for His glory. Blessings, Corrine

July 28, 2016 2:49 PM

Wayne – Pre shares and post shares does not matter, as you just need less shares now then before the shares did a reversed split. If you can let me know how many shares you have now and your adjusted cost per share, I can try to do a calculation for you if that helps at all….

July 28, 2016 2:55 PM

Charles,

Thanks. I only qualified my comments pre- and post-split for readers to minimize confusion .

Blessings

July 28, 2016 3:39 PM

Wayne – Your dream confirms what God has shown many on this site, including me, so I would receive it as from the Lord. It shows me that you will recover and see a profit very quickly and not to lose heart. On a personal note, it showed me that you should not to settle for selling at the break-even, but see it through to the top. If you had found your computer in the dream, would you have sold it at $22 or $55? Take that to the Lord and see what He has for you about selling when the time comes. Very encouraging dream Wayne. Thanks for sharing that!

July 28, 2016 4:47 PM

Charles, Brother,

Yes, in the dream my wife (she is completely onboard with Z3, even if occasionally she says “You’re doing what?) knew we weren’t going anywhere until the UVXY rocket ship boosters finally went cold and dark. That’s why I urgently wanted to log-in on my computer (in the dream) to watch the action, “Watch and wonder”. and be prepared to sell at the apex of the UVXY trajectory.

I’m glad you and others are encouraged. It would be much more difficult to endure if I was going alone.

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

July 28, 2016 9:00 PM

Wayne – ….and to think that you almost did not share it. It was from God and for such a time as this. We must all be on the alert!

July 28, 2016 5:00 PM

Wayne – God has brought us all together for encouragement and perseverance to receive all He has for us in these last days. I am glad to hear your wife has a sense of humor and that she is onboard with Z3. My wife would be more nervous to see all the red and certainly would say ” You’re doing what?”, so I laugh when I hear that your wife is the same. I try to shield my wife from overreacting, but I am thankful, as I know you are, that our wives believe in us and in God who leads us. Thanks brother!

July 28, 2016 6:18 PM

Charles,

Basically, my wife trusts God.

Amazingly, she then in turn trusts me. That’s the scary part (don’t tell her, lol).

I don’t look at my balances daily. She doesn’t ask and I don’t tell her about balances. I share with her the daily market trend. I solicit feedback and ask her to pray for wisdom and direction, for both of us.

Sometimes it feels like I’m walking through a minefield blindfolded. She knows we walk by faith and I appreciate her prayers and support.

I hope all of the Z3 Family has supportive spouses or significant others in their lives on this journey!

Corrine
July 28, 2016 9:03 PM

I do ! I’m so thankful that my husband is so supportive regarding these trades. He is such a blessing to me.

faith
faith
July 28, 2016 9:24 PM

Me too Corrine. I am very thankful my husband and I are in unity both in our finances and spiritually.

ChristineB
July 28, 2016 10:57 PM

Like Corrine & Faith (& others) I have a husband who is also supportive. On his way to work and during the day he prays for wisdom for my trading and has done so for the past year & a half. Feel very blessed to be sharing this journey with him, he is pretty darn awesome.

July 28, 2016 6:28 PM

WC You are blessed. JR

July 29, 2016 8:13 AM

JR, I am truly blessed. From the comments, it sounds like many others have support at home as well. The unity helps us in our daily walk. I pray for those that don’t have that single-mindedness at home, whether spiritual or financial. WC

Corrine
July 28, 2016 7:16 PM

Thanks Charles for this interpretation of Wayne’s dream, very encouraging! I also believe the Lord does not want us to settle and or break even or take losses . Our God is a God of increase !! Blessings, Corrine

July 28, 2016 9:05 PM

Corrine – AMEN!!! I would rather be in at a loss then not in at all and miss it. Just like the ten virgins and the oil parable….

Corrine
July 28, 2016 9:12 PM

Exactly!! Learning to hear from God and walk by faith sometimes is messy but He will bring us through!!

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2016 1:48 PM

Wayne,

Gulp….I just looked at UVXY. When I checked this morning I was encouraged as it was well in the positive. Started the day with high hopes that we would see some gains. Gosh its so disappointing to log in now and see this huge four figure loss again today. UVXY currently down $3 from its high earlier. Wash, rinse, repeat right on time again to smash the vix late afternoon. The same pattern has remained clear for weeks, but I have been so reluctant to sell and take a loss, afraid to miss the rocket ship blast off.

I’d be willing to wager that the news articles that speak of an imminent market drop have a 4:1 advantage over anything positive….yet, market trades within a couple hundred points with no fear thereby crushing this product and handing me another blood red day.

Please excuse me as I go cover my margin call……again…..:)

I feel for you brother….I’m still paddling at your side believing for the turnaround. I want you (and other Z3’rs to know that I prayed that God would give us peace and continue to encourage us. He led me to read and meditate on John 16. That helped me QUITE a bit today!

Blessings to all…….and just maybe tomorrow!?

July 30, 2016 11:04 AM

TomP – Very encouraging! We need the word of God as well as the leading of the Holy Spirit. One with out the other can be a disaster. The two are like epoxy, when the resin and the hardener are brought together they form a firm foundation, but apart they do not have the same effect….

July 29, 2016 2:32 PM

Tom P,
With uvxy vehicle, better not to put on any margin on. I just learned from it. Even if you want to put on any margin, better to wait to the last moment. FAZ is much safer than uvxy.

July 28, 2016 4:51 PM

TomP,

Day by day, there are dead bears littering the landscape as people bailout from the bloody short positions. I imagine that it will continue until enough bears are eliminated.

This is an endurance race. May we run the race and not grow weary (it doesn’t mean each of us individually with not falter, but we will lift each other up in Christ-like love)!

Peace be with you, Brother.

July 28, 2016 1:59 PM

UVXY is a weir share. Very Risky. Even more risky than fx. If it is not because the revelation about this share, I would never touch it. For most us, being safe is more important than risky.

TomP
TomP
July 28, 2016 2:24 PM

William,

Yuuup…and those who chose SVXY instead of UVXY early July are up $24 on each of their shares (60%). This is a scary instrument for sure!

mem
mem
July 30, 2016 12:07 PM
To those deep in the red having entered FAZ and UVXY in April or before Not just many of us, but much of secular finance have been expecting a major market crash. A crash unlike anything the western world has ever seen. It will make 2008 and 1929 look like a blip. The crash to rule all crashes Yes or No…do you believe that epic crash is coming? Many of us who had long since abandoned the money changing stock market, believed we could put some money in trades like FAZ and UVXY and eventually, as a result, receive a wealth transfer that would help us to prepare for the difficult end times ahead. An epic crash for an epic wealth transfer In April and before, there were only a few comments here and there warning about the degradation of holding triple inverse etf’s. Mostly they were written off in response, because once that epic crash happens, those who have been faithful, will have YUGE paper gains. 5-6 figure gains if not 7. Since the presumed April market tops, as people have watched their paper losses grow and grow. Many of us here, both commentators and posters have tried to re-calibrate/re-jigger to rationalize the YUGE paper losses and the fear, uncertainty, doubt that is showing up in the comments. These re-calibrations have turned to not just one epic crash and epic paper gains (rocketships of FAZ and UVXY), but to essentially an ongoing market timing effort. “Hey maybe its better not to wait for the epic crash and we should try to market time and get in and out and in out and “ride” the market up and down and then….eventually….we will have YUGE paper gains. Or relying on traditional technical analysis and thinking this epic crash will follow traditional… Read more »
Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
July 30, 2016 12:27 PM

Mem, thank you for your encouragement! I have never stopped believing that what God has revealed to his prophets will come true. I don’t stress over the money lost so far because I am learning on the journey and, come what may, God has still promised to supply all my needs 🙂
I am considering an exit and re-entry at the next drop for two reasons. One, I have no experience yet in selling anything (only buying and holding and buying and losing!) But secondly because I have been reminded of the servants who were rewarded for putting their money to work! Time will tell! God’s timing is not my timing otherwise things would have moved a lot faster! But I guess God knows what’s going on better than me !!!!

July 30, 2016 1:18 PM

mem. And what will you do after that? Is what you are seeing a one off, or part of a continuing engagement. Is it really just one event in October, the birth of Isaac or the fire of Elijah; or are we part of a progression of events over time? I believe I see the latter. I believe I see we have some big waves to navigate, some very bullish. The final reset is still a ways off. All I’m suggesting is that you might still need flexibility even if you’re embracing a less granular market posture.

So, even when hunkering down you will still need insight as to when to sell. Do you sell at -10%, -30%, -80%? The larger the expected fall before you pull the trigger, the greater the chance you get caught in the next rebound. Maybe all we are doing is cycling higher with big, but temporary, drawdowns as Central Banks use up all their weapons. Maybe for years. I actually believe this is possible (not firm revelation yet). When the dollar crashes, real things (including equities) will blow out. This is a multi-period game, and as the volatility increases, so should, I believe, be flexibility in trading posture.

JR

July 30, 2016 3:57 PM

J R,

I believe each of us has a unique calling. Some may have more peace just buying, holding, and “wake me up” for the big crash to sell approach. No worries. No red. No pain.

I personally believe the Lord has a much bigger plan for me. We are learning to surrender to the Lord and place all our trust in Him through a process. Worry and pain are responses that are easily dealt with when we let go and let God take control. It’s a faith building adventure. We are also developing and refining our skills that will be very useful in the future. This isn’t all about our money or the wealth transfer. It’s about training, listening effectively, preparation, cooperation, and funding for the great harvest.

I, for one, could use all the help I can get from the Holy Spirit while actively contributing and participating on this journey. Exercising flexibility will allow us to capitalize on the market swings. I want to lean in and actively engage in the process and move closer to God—up close and personal. WC

Corrine
July 30, 2016 12:38 PM

Awesome word Mem!!! Thank you. Blessings, Corrine

July 30, 2016 12:22 PM

Mem,
So true so true. If God can catch water on fire he certainly can catch our accounts on fire.

July 30, 2016 1:22 PM

Mem – Well said and very encouraging. I started out that way last Fall buying FAZ and then thought nothing of it until the Spring when I got more involved in the process. Needles to say, that process was a lot more stress than I expected so I like your approach. It may not be for everyone, but it should work well for those who do not like the “red” and risk tolerance. Thank you Mem!

mem
mem
July 30, 2016 12:39 PM

alter=altar…doh

July 30, 2016 9:15 AM
Just a word of encouragement. I had some dreams last night that suggest to me that our moves are close. I metaphorically see the down move in equities, oil, and silver in separate dreams. It appears all three will move in unison. The timing dream had me a couple of days away from my flight (flight does not necessarily mean “bullish”, it depends where you’re going), and I had yet to purchase my tickets. In the dream, the flight was Friday, and I was on a Wednesday. I knew I needed to get my tickets because I was running out of time. In reality I have some SPXS, but that is a very thin tranche. So, I’m mostly flat the market. I’m waiting for my 2180 trigger in equities, and silver to reset higher in preparation for it’s bear run on this leg. This is the type of dream that invites me to the trade. Tickets=positions. It doesn’t mean two natural days (although it could), it is merely giving me the head’s up that I need to start buying my tickets, because the flight is coming up soon. It doesn’t mean Friday is the actual day for our move, but it could. William’s “.5 = five days” idea may fit, for example. Actually, I believe we’ll be bullish early this week (to break the 2180 target), before we get the final top set up. I may actually consider UVXY, since I think I’ve got an invitation. Keep in mind that our best understanding is that this move will truncate and return. I do believe we eventually end up moving to new highs after this move. I’m relying mostly on Ph for the drop size, because I don’t really have a great handle on that. In one dream last night I… Read more »
July 30, 2016 10:16 AM

Thanks JR
I see the same and agree.
I’m enjoying pizza right now(per the pizza dream). I was early in the trade but it’s okay per the recent dream. It seems it happens quickly– hangman style. Probably the reason why the Lord is encouraging you to get your tickets.

Chloe
July 30, 2016 3:33 PM

Hi Phanuel do you see Germany collapsing as a part of third hangman? It seems Europe must tank before USA (according to various prophecies I have read) so does that make Europe a part of second rather than the third?

July 30, 2016 4:11 PM

Hi Chloe!,
The world markets tend to rise and fall in unison. Even though the German Dax will fall in the second hangman, I expect the big crash after the third hangman.

July 30, 2016 10:42 AM

Thank you Jim! – It is so encouraging to see how only God reveals to His church body what to expect and when to expect it. It draws us together as His bride and to Him as our Lord.

The waiting and “red” we see I believe for many of us, is divinely arranged by God to create new levels of faith and victory in our lives as we move higher and into more intimacy with Him. My accounts may show “red”, but my intimacy with Christ through this process shows a sea of “Green growth”! God is about to part the red sea!!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 31, 2016 11:28 PM

JR – interesting the carpet is worn. suggests a retrace to an earlier floor. I set my uvxy sell at $65, even though I expect $71.

faith
faith
July 31, 2016 1:49 PM

JR, what does a mailbox mean in market dreams? And specifically if a mailbox moves from a place that it has always been? Whenever the Lord gives me a dream that’s at my parents’ house (my childhood home) I always feel it’s something He must want me to pay attention to because it stays with me. We lived in a rural area and our mailbox was at the end of a long driveway on the east side of the road. I had a short dream (of what I can remember) that the mailbox was moved south of where it was and was now on the west side of the road. It moved about 60 feet. I don’t remember opening the the mailbox but first observed from a distance it had moved and then I went up to it.

July 31, 2016 4:47 PM

faith. I think mailboxes are places of revelation. “You’ve got mail”. I see mailboxes in the air, for example, to suggest heavenly counsel. I can’t fully picture the movement because I don’t know your perspective. So, the left/right stuff might apply, but it’s from your perspective. You see in a distance then move up to it, so that could imply a passage of time. That’s about as far as I can go with it.

faith
faith
July 31, 2016 9:01 PM

Thanks JR!

July 30, 2016 11:49 AM

” I metaphorically see the down move in equities, oil, and silver in separate dreams. “, does it mean US dollar index will spiking up as well? so the people who in the trade connecting to long US dollar should take action to be ready?

Karen
Karen
July 30, 2016 12:46 PM

I believe that the Lord reveals big time through technical analysis as well. I am thunderstruck that there is not a chorus of technical analysts on this site boldly proclaiming that a very dramatic devaluation of the dollar is upon us. The charts are screaming it. Unlike Bo Polny, I am an unknown, but like Bo Polny, I have called a huge majority of major market moves. To the analysts here: Study *many* time frames, including very long-term charts; study your indicators. ; study *all* the currency pairs to see if they reinforce one another with regard to the dollar. I also noticed that Bo Polny predicts the dollar coming down along with the overall market.
When one sees the flood waters surrounding, it does not require a dream or vision to know that it is time to get into the boat. Pray for revelation either through the prophetic or through more counselors skilled in the technical. For those whom the Lord has chosen to prosper through dollar moves, this seems to me to be a critical time to get it right.

July 31, 2016 11:10 AM

Karen,
I don’t believe the Lord has anything to do with charts. Charts come from man, come from history data. For a lot of Z3ers, they follow Jesus’ voice. They are just naturally do that: follow Jesus’ voice. In my own opinion, if you follow charts, the market manipulators will one day capture you — meaning you lose money on it. Why don’t you think about discarding all the charts, just follow Jesus’ leads?

Karen
Karen
August 2, 2016 2:51 PM
I am thankful that you and I both believe in following Jesus’ voice. I am grateful that He is pouring forth dreams and visions. I hope you also agree that His voice is far from confined to dreams and visions. The Bible records much of the history of man’s behavior and God’s response to that behavior, so that we may benefit from an understanding of (the patterns in) that history and God’s nature. Stock charts are also records of man’s behavior with regard to mammon and God’s response (since God still responds to man’s actions today). Learning to see the patterns therein and apply them going forward is a skill (by God’s grace). How full is the Bible of encouragement to gain knowledge, understanding, and skill? Also note how skillful workers were carefully chosen for some of God’s work precisely because of their skill. There has been encouraging talk by Z3ers about God knitting us together as a team. I have been excitedly anticipating that He *might* start intertwining additional technical insight (which is no less supernatural, because such ability is from Him). For example, many who have dreams/visions with numbers/prices seem unsure of the sequence in which some prices will be fulfilled. I sense that I *may* have been given the ability to see that. (I have been holding back on more predictions until/unless I sense the Lord leading.) I have felt the Lord revealing to me how price action reflects activities in the spiritual realm–that is, I can feel it. I also feel that the “order” I sense in the charts is a reflection of God being ultimately in control. Overall, it has been an amazing spiritual journey for me. So, am I not hearing from Jesus because He does not currently speak to me through a dream… Read more »
July 30, 2016 12:00 PM

W. I have no revelation on the dollar index, so have no opinion. JR

July 30, 2016 12:08 PM

JR, Thanks. It is not very important. Just to call the attention of the people who long the US dollar. US dollar index has come down from July 27th. When silver come down, normally it is because the US dollar index go up.

July 30, 2016 11:43 AM

Thanks JR,
I have been on the sidelines waiting for Uvxy. I like your ticket reference to not miss the plane flight. Wayne also had his dream about Uvxy going ballistic before he could find his laptop.
And Phanuel with his pizza dream.
I think it was Mike who mentioned a possible 2-3 days up and then a down trend. That’s Wed.
Im going to be watching because who doesn’t like pizza?

July 30, 2016 12:01 PM

Ed. Right. This is how it is done. Wait for the Lord to provide an invitation, then respond by faith to that invitation. JR

July 30, 2016 1:49 PM

Hi Jim – I agree…. I feel that many of us are simply catching up with others as yourself who are well past this sea of red stage and soon we should all be on the same page. I believe God has us where we are for a purpose, and once we learn from this, we are headed up to higher levels of trading maturity and executions as we continue to hear Gods voice and leadership in our lives. I appreciate your teaching gift and encouragement Jim!

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 30, 2016 7:47 PM

Thanks JR. I’m learning a lot and hope to have some first fruits to support this site soon…….blessings

July 30, 2016 11:53 AM

Hi Ed H!
Please don’t wait too long brother!
I’m mostly in FAZ shares and SPY options. Im out of bank puts. I added more FAZ shares on Thursday. I’m Liking the UVXY options rocket. The pizza is warm now….
Shalom!

TAJ
TAJ
July 31, 2016 8:05 AM

Phanuel, how far out are you on your uvxy calls? God Bless, TAJ

July 31, 2016 8:26 AM

Hi TAJ,
I like what Ed H was looking at…September 16..also September 9.
shalom

DJL
DJL
July 31, 2016 10:52 AM

BTW, September 16 is a day that I heard a year ago. No year was attached. It was not 2016. Maybe it is 2017. Something significant could happen on that day?

TAJ
TAJ
July 31, 2016 8:39 AM

Phanuel, this is to play the 2nd hangman only, correct?

July 31, 2016 8:51 AM

TAJ
That’s correct, based on current understanding. Shalom

July 30, 2016 12:50 PM

Phanuel,
Thanks I’m not waiting too long. I sold all my bank puts last week DB earnings down 98% for the year but the stock goes up? Really!!

I’m definitely going with Uvxy options those should be pretty exciting. 9/16 50 is 2.42 but the spread is .80. That’s a big difference

John Smith
John Smith
July 30, 2016 11:22 AM

JR – Unfortunately, I’m looking for new highs now too after this next down leg, where-ever it may go.

Axiom Attic
Axiom Attic
July 28, 2016 8:27 AM

JR I’ve been reading the handbook, I really appreciate what you’ve written. I’ve taken some dream interpretation classes and what you talk about is really different. I wonder if you might be focusing too much on the patterns in your dreams? Most of the ideas that have been talked about haven’t really worked so maybe we are missing something? Maybe the up and down symbols aren’t always related to the market? Like I wonder if Barry Sanders is about Bernie Sanders and maybe the dream isn’t about the market? I know that some of the symbols you talk about have other meanings if you listen to other ministries. I know God speaks through dreams, and I am really grateful that you have stepped out here so please don’t take it wrong.

I’m just wondering if it’s wise to be trading on the patterns in dreams if the patterns are hit or miss? I know people must have brought this up before but do you know of anyone consistently making money doing this?

Thanks A

July 28, 2016 2:58 PM

Hi AA. Glad you’ve been reading the book. My experience is that the patterns I discuss in the book work pretty much as I’ve suggested. Unlike yourself, I haven’t found this to be hit or miss. What is hit or miss are my mistakes in interpretation, but the revelations are reliable. To see what is happening takes some significant time and energy to steward the revelation. It will not come together with simple little pieces that are all real time. Some of it has to be held for a while and talked through with the Lord.

I think Bernie Sanders was the recent 100 cent move in silver up that we just recently had. That silver move should reverse as the 100 yards is brought back.

I think the equity side of this is about to kick in as well, based on some timing pieces JM and I have been working upon. JR

Nick
Nick
July 30, 2016 7:27 PM

My friend Steve died today. I know God still heals, I’ve seen him do it, but this time he didn’t.

In bed tonight, with my arms around my son until he fell asleep as we always do, I realised that his two young sons will never experience that again.

A pastor/ prophetic friend told me today God spoke to him after his very young niece died, that asking why is a road that only leads to torment – only know that he is who he is, that he is good all the time and can be trusted, whether or not we understand.

I’ve spent enough time in charismatic/ pentecostal circles to want a better answer, but I haven’t heard one that has any depth, authority or surrender.

I pray that anyone here going through unexpected loss or suffering would be restored and healed and know that the Jesus we worship is sovereign and can be trusted. May you feel his arms around you – literally, even – as I pray Steve’s wife and boys do tonight.

PS Sorry for hijacking the thread – I know there’s worse going on everywhere but I did ask before posting whether this would help anyone. No need to reply.

John Smith
John Smith
July 30, 2016 9:30 PM

Nick – My only brother died when he was 14 and I was 12 of a massive brain hemorrhage (birth defect played out). While it was happening and about 5 minutes before he passed out, he went to my mom and he told her the angels were coming to take him, he was dying, and she was a good mom. This was an amazing thing for a 14 year old to say, even if he was stricken (how would a 14 year old know he was dying?). He was a great kid – never any trouble, and too young to have gotten into any of the darker sides of life. We never know exactly why something like this would happen to a young innocent life. I just know that my parents both became Christians after this, and it influenced many in their circle of friends and relatives. Its a very painful time, but some things are more important to God than even life itself, and he’s into teaching all of us lessons we can’t understand at the moment. My condolences to you and your friend’s family……

July 30, 2016 10:13 PM

Nick,
I’m sorry for the loss of your friend. I’m holding his family in prayer as well as you brother.

Chloe
Chloe
July 31, 2016 9:43 AM

I am sorry for the loss Nick. When I lost my baby suddenly last year, I tormented myself to near death with “why” just to conclude that I was cursed. After I got saved by a dream, I kept asking God why but instead of giving me an answer to “why”, one day He simply said that He was coming back soon. That really is good enough. My prayers for you and the family of your friend.

Dean
Dean
July 31, 2016 9:58 AM

Some people are just simply too good for this vale of tears, and our Father spares them of it.

July 30, 2016 9:59 PM

Nick,

Sorry to hear of the loss to you and Steve’s family. I hope he was a believer.

I remind myself daily…

God is good all the time.

God knows what He is doing.

In God alone I trust.

May the Lord comfort and strengthen you during this difficult time!

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
July 30, 2016 9:04 PM

I agree with Timothy. Trust in God. My Dad died 4 yrs ago today; it still hurts. I miss that old duffer!

Nick
Nick
July 31, 2016 2:32 PM

Timothy, Ole Sorensen, John Smith, Wayne C, Ed h, Chloe, others.
I’m blessed to know you all – what an amazing work God is doing amongst us on so many levels. Thanks again James.

Timothy
July 30, 2016 7:42 PM

NIck, thank you for sharing. We don’t know why some things happen the way they do, but you can be sure that his sons will see him again in Heaven!

God Bless You,

Timothy

August 1, 2016 7:46 AM

Dear Z3
Please do not be discouraged by today’s price action. We are very very close to the second hangman (it’s very tangible). If you are disturbed by today’s action please take a break from looking at your account. Let’s use the time to praise and glorify our God. Our miracle is around the corner.

August 1, 2016 8:43 AM

Phanuel,
Dow broke a 4 week winning cycle Friday. The whole thing on low volume. Oil down under $41. Futures still up but running out of gas.Uvxy and other etf’s contracts volume is through the roof. We are almost there. We all need to use this rally as a lesson for when this drops and bottoms. Sell the shorts and go long.

Like JR responded to Mem. This will come in waves, most of us rode the first wave but did not get out. We got washed to shore and beat up on the rocks. Now we are ready for the next wave, when it breaks bail out and set up for the rally.
I never knew investing and surfing could be the same. Pretty awesome dude!!!!!

August 1, 2016 8:51 AM

Yes Ed H
It’s a lot more fun riding the waves 🙂
Love you brother!

August 1, 2016 1:49 PM

Phanuel,
Oil is sitting right now at exactly 40.12. Wow God is awesome

August 1, 2016 2:50 PM

Ed H
Yes we serve an awesome God!
I remember when oil was in the 50s and climbing!

August 1, 2016 9:05 AM

Good morning P – Do you still plan to continue to keep 5-10% of UVXY in your portfolio or are you planning to sell all of it and get completely out at the coming bottom?

August 1, 2016 10:45 AM

Charles,
I think we all have learned what just took place the last 4 weeks have been brutal for the shorts. This rally took my shorts, my shirt and my socks. Next one I’m putting on my shoes and running up with the rally. Looking back the last few weeks we could have made more gains than with the Brexit drop.

August 1, 2016 11:18 AM

Hi Ed – We certainly learned valuable lessons here for sure. Just listening to Gods direction as we continue on the journey and if we have a new strategy to implement.

August 1, 2016 11:31 AM

Charles, so true. If this was easy we would not need a lot of faith. We would not need to rely on trust. I wish we could just set it and forget it. But God doesn’t work that way.

Phanuels comment about the 60-90 day rally puts us right at the end of the Jubilee year October 2,2016. Oct 2 is Elul 29.
Definitely a day to keep on the radar as well as 9th of AV our Aug 13-14

August 1, 2016 11:41 AM

Hi Ed – I’m with you guys…. Just ready to implement the new strategies God revealed to us during the revelations we received in early July once we see the next bottom…

August 2, 2016 9:58 AM

Charles,
Sorry for late reply. Uvxy goes up when Vix futures are volitile. Lately it’s been not to crazy because the markets are going up. Today Uvxy is going up pretty good. Thanks for the Tvix I got in that one yesterday at its lowest price.

Aaron would know way more than I do on the volume but seems to me to be a good sign for us right now.

August 1, 2016 9:21 AM

Good morning C
Right now I’m planning sell every short position I have. Recall the parable of the Talents ( Matt 25:14-30).

August 1, 2016 11:21 AM

Phanuel,
Just landed Uvxy 09/09/16 50C for 1.72

August 1, 2016 11:35 AM

Ed H
That’s a good deal!
Houston Go for launch ……

August 1, 2016 10:23 AM

P – What is the market plan you feel lead to execute in the future? Are you still planning to go long on the next wave up? I have always maintained small short positions for the unknown events that can happen over night, but they are small and at very low cost/share. You had mentioned that you had done the same in the past and just wondering what your thoughts are now and how they relate to Matt 25:14-30. Thank you for your help with this P!

August 1, 2016 10:35 AM

C
I trust in the Lord. I think it will take about 60 to 70 days to the third hangman. I have decided to put my “Talents” into use during this time and not bury them in the ground ( Matt 25:14-30). They will multiply during this time period. I’m trusting the Lord to provide warnings of any sudden events. The Lord will provide the invitation…

Meanwhile, The perform storm is at the door. Oil keeps falling……

DJL
DJL
August 1, 2016 11:37 AM

Phanuel,

If you don’t mind sharing, what led you to the 60-70 day number to the third hangman? And is it from now or from the bottom ?

August 1, 2016 11:48 AM

Hi DJL
At the end of the Trump dream before climbing up the stairs (to the bear market/third hangman), I looked at streaming quotes. It showed…
DOW +7
S&P +11
DJI 1060
I’m thinking the last number is the time to the Top from the bottom. I’m sure we will get further confirmation from the Lord.

August 1, 2016 11:15 AM

p – I understand, are you still investing on the way up or just out until the main event closes in?

August 1, 2016 11:23 AM

C
You bet I’m investing on the way up. I’m getting into SVXY and SPY options. Per a dream the Lord invited me to use SPY for profits. I’m going to keep some cash on the sidelines (at least 50 percent). If you don’t like options you can just buy the actual SPY stock at the bottom and sell at the Top around 228-230. That should be a decent profit.

August 1, 2016 11:36 AM

P – Ok… I have a similar strategy as well, but simply small hedging on the way up to cover the bumps in the road and a few potholes. Cash will be important and will allow for maximum flexibility which will be a necessary asset. We just need to see a bottom for now so we all can move forward. Thanks P!

August 1, 2016 10:51 AM

P
What price you expect the oil price to drop to, then the uvxy will be very close for spiking? The oil you talk about is the US oil?

August 1, 2016 10:59 AM

Yes WTI oil
I saw 43.18, 42.85, 42.44 (all fulfilled last week)
40.12, 39.18, 36.6, 36.18, 28.88 yet to be fulfilled.
No specific dates were given, but I believe this decline is related to the second hangman. Defaults become an issue in the 30s ( per dream)

August 1, 2016 11:10 AM

Just saw Oil @ 40.12
Amazing and awesome God 🙏🏻🙏🏻

August 1, 2016 11:10 AM

Do you mean that 28.88 have to come out, then the uvxy spiking could happen?

August 1, 2016 11:54 AM

William,
I think UVXY will start spiking if we stay below $40/ barrel for an extended period of time. Shalom

Coulby
Coulby
July 28, 2016 6:32 PM

Dear James and others,

UVXY can be and is one of the most dangerous things to own when stocks are in a bull market as they are right now. I encourage all to use wisdom when buying an ETF like UVXY. Unless you feel the prompting of the HOLY SPIRIT, do not buy it. Sure, you can make a fast buck when the stock market is crashing, but you can also be burned bad. Reading some of the comments on this article is showing me that some people are hurting bad after buying this very ETF. Please, use wisdom friends. May Jesus bless you.

July 29, 2016 9:09 AM

Coulby,

Many of us have been holding UVXY since the early part of April or even earlier, prompted by the Holy Spirit. I don’t think any of us expected to be still holding it in almost August.

We are in training in interpreting and digesting prophetic dreams and visions that are associated with the markets. We have made some mistakes along the way. We are imperfect beings that have received some puzzle pieces of the big picture. Market timing, obviously, is critical. We have learned along the way. However, between ETF decay and market manipulation, many have been bloodied.

For me personally, I haven’t gotten out of the red on an average price per share basis. The question then becomes “Sell for a loss or hold on?” I seek wisdom daily. In the natural, I’ve got a bona fide investing disaster on my hands and I’m a big loser. As believers, we walk by faith. God has and always will have the last word. I choose to trust God. He will see me through this and other challenges ahead!

July 29, 2016 4:12 PM
WC (and others) While your present situation is a bit of a pickle, I think JB’s UVXY rocket is a bit of test, just like the FAZ rocket. Each of those pieces of revelation are non-actionable because there’s not enough information to set the trade. These macro views are mere guides that lead toward greater clarity when we get closer to the events of interest. The lesson of the FAZ rocket applies to UVXY rocket. Jumping into the trade while waiting for the right day is really not a good strategy. It’s not that simple, because the Lord has a larger agenda going on. Thus, something like UVXY should only be used when your sight is sufficiently sharp that you can pick the blast off within a couple of days. If one is following others, I suspect that’s hardly doable. If you can’t see with specificity, than an instrument like UVXY (or short dated options) should not be used, because you don’t have the grace to use it. Frankly, it’s rare the Lord gives us those trades. In such circumstances, less leveraged alternatives are more reasonable. For example, I’m using SPXS on the present trade because I have confidence by revelation the SPX won’t run away on me. It’s an easy hold, while I wait for circumstances to mature. If I don’t know the exact date, I still have the trade covered. I won’t make the big money with SPXS, but that’s OK. I’m after consistency and accumulation, while minimizing big drawdowns. Now, if I think I can see the large move start time, I’ll try UVXY (or options). If I’m wrong, I’ll be out almost immediately. It’s the only way it can be played. I find that I have to have a mindset that is willing to miss the… Read more »
July 29, 2016 6:22 PM
Jim – The challenge is that many of us are learning to hear God for ourselves and when it comes to hearing the financial part, it really can grab at our heartstrings. The challenge now is hold on by faith, or just sell for a loss. Is selling for a big loss giving up what we believe God has shown us? We only lose if we sell at these prices, but if we hang on, it will recover eventually. Another challenge is how long? No one wants to give up on what they believe God has said and yet we hold on for a miracle. Reality and faith have great conflicts and it can be frustrating for us to know how much of each to go with. I agree with your assessment Jim and it is good advice. Maybe if we had heard it sooner it would have made a difference, but honestly we are learning priceless information on all fronts. In the end if we believe we are where we are suppose to be after much prayer and humility and seeking, no matter how much erosion takes place, it will recover at some point, we just do not know when. We are caught between giving up and pressing in and what we see wants us to give up. What we don’t see wants us to press in. We walk by faith not by site. It doesn’t mean we always make the right decisions, but God does work all things together for good for those who love Him and called according to His purpose which is why we are on this site. I appreciate you Jim and have learned and continue to learn so much from you as so many others have. Your faith and heart are a blessing and… Read more »
July 29, 2016 7:13 PM
Charles. I believe you have identified the heart of the matter. The real issue is how well do we see? If we have confidence in what we are seeing, then we don’t get into trades early, or if we do, we’re not afraid to get out of them. We trust that we will see the good trades coming in a timely way, so it’s safe to be outside the boat on dry land. Faith is operating just a strongly when one is not in a trade, as when they are in a trade. I have faith that the Lord will place me into the trades He wants for me, therefore, by faith, I can be flat. I think you can see that faith operates on both sides of that equation. So, I could ask.. why not have faith that the Lord would put you in the trade, and by faith not enter the trade? Such a posture is also a test of patience, endurance, and trust. Alternatively, we can enter trades without really knowing where they are. I believe this is trading without seeing. Now, I agree, the Lord may tell you to do that as a different test of endurance. Will you trust Him until the very end sort of thing? All I’m saying is that I’ve said those exact same things to myself doing the exact same things, and I discovered that I was in presumption. So, one needs to be very sure they are hearing God, and not the leading of their own heart. It’s tricky with money. I can only speak for myself, and don’t dare to presume on others. So, I’m just being transparent with my own experience. I have found that the Lord delights in the interrelationship that comes with trusting Him for the… Read more »
TomP
TomP
July 29, 2016 7:42 PM

JB, Phanuel, Jim R, JM, Ed, Wayne…etc,

My prayers are now focused on God giving clear direction to all those that are in a significant loss position. By clear direction, I mean a clear, strong internal voice that no one can deny. Whether it is to sell all right now and take the loss because the timing has been misinterpreted and it will be yet more time before the market moves down. Or…that he instructs us to hold and gives a real peace in our spirit and encourages us as we hold fast to His promises.

Admittedly, I am well confused right now and that bothers me more than anything because God is NOT the author of confusion. I have certainly missed it somewhere. I’ve submitted to any correction the Lord would have for me in any area that has the wrong motivation. I continue to press in and submit/surrender to His will for my life. I’ve only asked what would He have me do now.

My prayer tonight will include peace and encouragement for all here who are seeking direction and that all would submit to His will alone.

Have an amazing weekend! Blessings!

July 29, 2016 7:54 PM

TomP
Great prayer. Amen brother. Have a blessed weekend. I’m still at peace.
Shalom brother

July 30, 2016 12:29 AM
Jim and others – I appreciate your humble reply and I do agree that it can take just as much faith to be out of a trade then it is to be in it because both require faith. In the end it is our faith that pleases God. Some may have faith to step out and trust God through the painful process and others will have faith to step out trusting God when to get in at just the right time. Both require faith and I believe God honors all kinds of faith. That which is not of faith is sin…. The issue we are facing now is how can we have confidence to know we hear God to get in a trade at just the right time if we thought we heard Him tell us to get in earlier? We can agree that maybe we missed understood God the first time and got in too soon so we then decide to get out and wait to hear God a second time when to get back in, at just the right time. What have we accomplished? We thought we heard Him the first time to get in a trade, but when that trade turned ugly, we think we missed it and will hear better the next time? You raise an excellent point Jim and I love to learn from other brothers in Christ. I am not sure there is an answer that will fit the different levels of faith we are all at now, but it helps to know that we are not alone and fighting the good fight of faith. We are to grow from faith to ever increasing faith, yet sometimes we find ourselves going from faith, to fear, to doubt, to despair, to frustration and then back… Read more »
July 30, 2016 2:21 AM

Be honest, my biggest problem is to hear God clearly.

July 30, 2016 3:11 AM

Hi William – You hear God more than you think. You just need to have faith that you hear even if things look bad in the natural because faith activates God Power to do something big. He is bigger than our mistakes, so if we miss Him from a pure heart, He still works all things together for our good. Nothing is impossible for those who believe!

Ask God to increase your faith. He is the author and finisher of our faith and He gives us what we ask for when we are in His will. I join with you as well William, asking God to increase my faith while I intercede for the Z3 family because we are all on the brink of a miracle and God is stirring us up.

God is getting us to a point where we will not be intimidated any longer but stand strong on what we believe! If seeing our stocks in deep red brings us to that point, then so be it. He is teaching us something priceless right now and we don’t want to miss it. Let God have His way with us so He can do His best work. The victory we will see will help carry us to new levels of faith required in the darker days ahead!

July 30, 2016 9:03 AM

Amen Charles
Brighter days are ahead
One day we will look back and say, “look how far we have come”… Great is our God. Priceless lessons of endurance, faith, patience, love, and humility.
“The steadfast Love of the Lord never ceases.. His mercies never come to an end… They are new every morning, new every morning, … Great is thy faithfulness ”

July 30, 2016 10:18 AM
I agree, Amen! – another verse we need to stand on: …our faith should not rest on the wisdom of God, but on the power of God! 1 Corinthians 2:5 Also, we should add the power of love to our faith… 1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV) 13 “If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing. 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face… Read more »
July 30, 2016 12:15 PM

Yes, love is the most important. I think I need to repent more on lacking the love to other.

July 30, 2016 10:21 AM

Sorry for the typo ” not rest on the wisdom of man” James, please correct this…. Many thanks!

Corrine
July 30, 2016 5:54 AM

Wow that’s good Charles! ‘He is teaching us something priceless right now and we don’t want to miss it.” Amen!! I definitely feel like I am in school. Blessings, Corrine

July 30, 2016 9:31 AM

William,
You might be hearing from God and don’t even know.

Here’s my lesson. Monday morning after Brexit I felt I needed to sell. I was not sure about it but had a gut feeling. I was praying about what to do. On the way to work that morning I heard a commercial on the radio for a sporting goods store going out of business near where I live. The commercial kept saying “Everything must be sold”
This was just after I prayed about it.

Well I heard the words but did not put it together. I even sent Phanuel a message about selling that day. He did send back an answer but I missed it .
I knew I needed to sell, Wayne and Tom were posting they were in the green and I felt like I should tell them get out, get out this is our sign. But I was afraid and did not post my warning. I did not even listen and did not sell.

To answer your question. God did not actually speak to me in his voice. He used a business that was closing and running an add on the radio. I just was not paying attention.

July 30, 2016 9:55 AM

Ed h
This is exactly what I am calling Z3ers to do is that don’t just acting for yourself, do it for the whole Z3ers, do it for the Lord. If you have any warning, don’t keep the warning to yourself, don’t wait after the event has happened. take it out, share it. My point is that when we miss the right timing, of course we’ll miss the extra money we should have had, and thus we miss the extra money to give to the Lord. One day all the money will become nothing. To put the good use of the money is to use it to serve the Lord.

I ask myself, in the course of spreading God’s Gospel, in the course of serving God’s Kingdom, while in the process I become a laughing stick to other people, what I think? My answer to myself is that let me become a laughing stick while I am serving the Lord. It doesn’t matter.

So any one who has a possibly useful message, speak it out for the whole Z3ers. Let’s pray the whole Z3ers are for the Lord.

July 30, 2016 10:07 AM

William,
I learned my lesson, about listening and even warning when I was afraid. So that being said I’m out of Faz and Uvxy . I sold them last week. I did buy Uvxy late so no big loss and my Faz was a loss of about $6 /share. I’m on the sidelines with those right now. Waiting for the markets to start turning before I go back in.

July 30, 2016 10:32 AM

Ed h,
My goal as the moment is try to multiply the number of share FAZ owned. With the understanding of bigger cycles become clearer, it is actually much more easier to multiply FAZ share. Then, after FAZ has skyrocketed, I just take out all the money. Most of it should be giving to the Lord. FAZ is much easier to handle than UVXY. I have no worry about FAZ. But I have worry for UVXY. Even now, worry has no use. Just simply trust the Lord. The Lord has the word for me some year ago that ” you are going to receive it all of the sudden, it is going to be huge. ” I know I will receive it , because it is the Lord’s word for me.