Prophetic dream reveals sudden attack in American city.

During the first week of July, 2018, I had an early morning dream. I do not like sharing dreams of this nature, but I must be obedient to blow the trumpet. I will also include some instructions God gave me in preparation for this event.

In the dream, I was living in a small, upstairs apartment. It was just before dawn and I was asleep. Suddenly, I woke up to a lot of commotion going on outside. It seemed as if civil war had broken out, or perhaps martial law.

I found myself hiding on the kitchen floor with my eyes glued to the front door. I watched as the door opened slightly and a gun slid through the opening. It pointed at me, as if the person already knew exactly where I was. I was able to see through the door to view who was holding the gun. It was a woman wearing battle fatigues.

I had the knowing that this attack had been well-planned out and that it was happening throughout the entire city. Since it was such a sudden attack, it caught me by surprise, so I was totally unprepared. I had no way to defend myself, and there was nowhere to hide. My only defense was to make myself a moving target, but I knew I was only delaying the inevitable. Then the dream ended.

Interpretation:
After seeking God about this dream for the past three weeks, I strongly believe God is warning, “JUDGMENT IS AT THE DOOR”. This warning only amplifies what God has been revealing to me in scripture and working within my own heart and life the past several months.

Just hours before having this dream, I had gotten up to spend extra time seeking God concerning a subject He has been strongly impressing upon my heart: Imminent judgment coming upon our land for its wickedness, rebellion and idolatry, and making sure our house is in order.

For example, in Exodus 12, the death angel passed through the land of Egypt to slay all the firstborn. However, he passed over those whose houses were purged of yeast (speaking of wholehearted repentance and cleansing from all known sin), and marked with the blood of the lamb.

God has also been relentlessly leading me to this verse:

“Come, My people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut the doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be over passed. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.” (Isaiah 26:20-21)

The “safe place” mentioned here can mean a physical place, as indicated by some Bible commentaries. Other Bible scholars suggest this “safe place” refers to shutting oneself in with God, or a place of deep intimacy with God. Furthermore, Colossians  3:3 says of born-again believers, “For ye are dead, and your life is hid with  Christ in God.”

As well, I was led to Ezekiel 9, a similar scenario as the “Passover”:

And the  Lord said unto him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark on the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.” And to the others, He said in mine hearing, “Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: slay utterly old and young…but come not near any man upon whom is the mark: and begin at my sanctuary…” (Ezekiel 9:4-6).

Note that, according to this passage, there was no safe place to hide from God’s judgment, save being personally marked by God as a faithful worshiper of Him alone.

Also note this judgement was to begin with the house of God. Why?

In Ezekiel chapter 8, God disclosed the abomination that the so-called men and women of God had set up to worship right in God’s house: the obelisk of Tammuz– another name for Baal/Osirus/Abaddon, or, Satan, and the satan-possessed antichrist! If one were to study the origins of this satanic cult, they would discover God judged this same cult in Egypt and Babylon! Furthermore, it is steeped in all parts of the world, today, including America, even in the church of Jesus Christ! Shocking satanic abominations are taking place in church services in increasing number, worldwide, under the guise of “worship services”. Moreover, idolatrous “abominations that cause desolation” are taking place right in the hearts of  many who are called the “Temple of the Holy Spirit.” Any type of idolatry is evil. We are commanded to have no other gods/masters/lords.

God has given a significant amount of space for the nations, including America, to repent, for He desires that none would perish. Most have disregarded His warnings, so I believe judgment is now set, at least for America.  Now it is up to each individual.

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
July 25, 2018 4:54 PM

AND, did you see the truth about the THREE HOURS OF THICK BLACK DARKNESS yesterday in Russia? We should recall the many Prophecies saying the same thing about a future event. That there are THREE DAYS of darkness that will cover the entire earth before Christ returns. WHEN, I don’t know, but I’ve been studying all day, with the Bible and Strong’s regarding this subject. It appears this I will be in relationship to the “Day of The Lord.” If anyone has some insight help us out. Sorry Kerry, I don’t mean to usurp your good information, but I do want this to be seen by others. Time is really short dear ones. God’s signs are everywhere!!!

John Barry
John Barry
July 25, 2018 6:39 PM

Linda that and the rock falling on the prayer stand by the temple mount has me very alert in the Spirit . I talked with some friends about the darkness in Russia and what could have caused it today , all we can come up with that makes sense to us is , something ( planet , big meteor ? ) got between the sun and that part of Russia and cast a shadow , For it to be that dark of a shadow indicates to us it must be close to the earth or some light would have bleed around it we think . GODs Signs are everywhere ! Blessings

S. Peter
S. Peter
July 26, 2018 12:19 AM

Also prophetic is the guy’s arm patch in the photo at the top holding the AK-103 which reads “Спецназ” or Spetsnaz = Russian Special Forces.

Ann
Ann
July 25, 2018 9:12 PM

Hi, Linda! I did watch this (link below) on youtube a few months back. It’s only a few minutes long but has some thoughts & scriptures re: the darkness. Hope this helps (in response to your question). Yes, actually, I’ve become aware of a number of saints that have reported dreams & visions of darkness coming over their geographical area. https://youtu.be/F49Xr6xcDh4

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 26, 2018 12:16 AM

I know the bottomless pit and volcanic activity will cause smoke but what about the gates of hell opening? I hear people talking about the gates opening but I don’t know what to think .

Paul
Paul
July 25, 2018 11:33 PM

Also the fire at Athens, Greece…could be a sign….because..It is the cradle of modern civilization…democracy began there.
The wind I heard was on all sides with fire and ferocious?

Not to mention that it is a great tragedy for the people and heartfelt condolences and prayers

Brgds
Paul

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Greece is one of the four countries Gabriel told Terry Bennett to watch along with Italy, France and Spain who will be looking for an Alexander-Napoleon dictator (A?C?) to save them between 2014-21.

Paul
Paul
July 26, 2018 3:23 PM

Dear all,

In addition, I strongly believe, next will be ROME…….when you consider the book of Daniel and that the Judicial system and Government set up began there. Something we still follow as Senate and the House, etc ( last year near to Rome had shakings…..?)

It will be soon and the pace has picked up in the Spirit as I perceive it.

Was Wondering what to do… the people in Greece had not time.
It was SUDDEN

In HIS REFUGE and CARE
Paul

Rowena O
Rowena O
July 27, 2018 10:22 AM

We have been required to pray much for the unsaved who will be suddenly in eternity, that they would be saved. These tragedies show what a strategic requirement that is.The Lord told us this, I believe, some time back on z3.

Ann
Ann
July 26, 2018 10:14 PM

Linda: & here’s a link to yet 1 more video (3 min duration) of another saint with a dream of dark storm clouds. I watched it today after passing it by for several weeks https://youtu.be/Ao8fXCIh0BU

Frank
Frank
July 25, 2018 10:06 PM

Video of the “Day of the Lord” with a lot of Bible verses: https://www.sermonspice.com/product/41734/day-of-the-lord

Steve
Steve
July 25, 2018 6:33 PM

I Believe A Good Candidate For This Event Will Be ~ March 18th.2019.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 26, 2018 3:22 PM

My date candi-date is between April 20 and June 8 which is the next “counting the omer” that God audibly spoke to Lesley Johnson.

Steve
Steve
July 27, 2018 10:49 PM

I’ve never heard of “counting the omer”..!
I just goggled it and am surprised. Thanks.

August 3, 2018 1:51 PM

Thanks Linda. Ive been meaning to contact you regarding something God seems to be showing me about this….sorry, its been crazy busy, but I will asap.

Krista West
July 26, 2018 1:29 AM

Since last year God has told me again and again “I am preparing a place for you”.

One of my life verses is “You will seek me and find me if you seek me with all of your heart” – Jeremiah 29:13. I truly believe if we are seeking Him earnestly, repenting before Him and loving Him with all of our hearts, God will reveal the safe places He has prepared for us. I feel strongly in my Spirit that the time is short, but likely not as short as we make it out to be. God has been showing me that His time is much different than our perspective on time.

Peachey
Peachey
July 26, 2018 10:23 AM

One of the things the Lord revealed to me when I heard him say I am preparing a place for you, is not only a physical building but a place where you will serve him in heaven and on earth. You will do great exploits for the Lord in the coming days. You will serve him in ways you never have served him before. As you walk with him, he will give you his grace and glory to carry out his will. His protection will be upon you as you fulfill his will.

pebblebrook
pebblebrook
July 26, 2018 11:08 PM

Thank you, Peachey for listening, hearing and sharing His word Holy Spirit inspired .. your message resonates with my spirit. Thank you, Father, Halleluiah! Praise to you, Lord Christ!

August 3, 2018 12:32 PM

Yes, Preachy, amen to that. I have received similar words. Thank you for sharing.

Valorie Minch
Valorie Minch
July 26, 2018 9:03 AM

Hi Kerry! Your dream confirms a dream that I had on Tuesday night. In the dream, I was talking to an angel and he said to me that war is coming. “It is of a certainty and will happen.” He told me to get prepared. In my dream, I thought how can I get prepared? Then, the angel said to buy canned goods and fill my pantry because food will become scarce. He didn’t tell me when this will happen only that it will happen. Then, I woke up. I remember feeling no fear as the angel spoke to me and I felt no fear after I woke up. I believe the Lord is telling us ahead of time so that we can be ready for the hard times we will be facing. As with anything, take this to the Lord in prayer.
God bless!

August 3, 2018 1:00 PM

Thank you for sharing that powerful dream Valorie! Very importand instructions! It confirms what I have felt compelled to do in my own heart. Amen!!!

Charles VanDelden
July 25, 2018 6:44 PM

Thank you Kerry for this timely word and being obedient to Him, to pass it along to us.
One of many applications of “as it was in the days of Noah,etc.”, refers to BOTH an intimate relationship with our Lord and a physical place to live in (Noah and Ark) in order to receive His covering, which Isaiah 4:5-6 seems to imply.
Several on this site , the Troutmans ( and elsewhere -latterrain333, Lois Vogel Sharpe) including me, have encouraged believers to flee “target areas, big cities, military installations, nuclear power plants,etc.” Areas which will not be safe to be in or near during those times of judgements.
ONLY a few predestined “ones” will receive His supernatural protection (Ps. 91) during those those times in my opinion.
Find an “ark” brothers and sister while there is time to do so….
Blessings to all….

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 26, 2018 2:56 AM

Sometimes I wonder if death will be better for some of us then going through some of the things coming . I had a dream one time that I was in a city when a nuclear type explosion happened. I wouldn’t say that it was prophetic but it was awesome to witness as far as the colors and sound . I assumed it to be a neutron blast . It was at night .

August 3, 2018 12:57 PM

Wow, Robert. Thats an important point you bring to the table. Some will go home through things that are coming. A verse God has been laying on my heart, is, “for none of us lives to himself, and no man dies unto himself. For whether we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. Whether we live or die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ both died and roseand revived, that he might be Lord both of thw dead and the living” Romans 14:7-9 I guess we just have to leave the details up to Him, but just make sure He is full Lord of our heart and life at all times.

August 3, 2018 10:16 PM

My husband and I had been praying for direction to a place of safety. We agreed to look at the Missouri ozarks and visited there last week. However, it was clear during our travels that this was not the place for us at this time.

On our way home, the Lord seemed to point out the lushness of the land where we currently live, among other things, and I was asking Him if we were already in our safe place. He seemed to indicate that I was to bathe it in prayer. So that’s what I’m doing. I’m in the far northwest suburbs of Chicago and I’m declaring this area for the Lord.

Charles VanDelden
August 4, 2018 12:12 AM

Veronica,
Contact me if you are led by the Holy Spirit.
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com
Blessings to you and your husband…..

August 4, 2018 9:11 AM

Blessings, Charles. I sent you an email. My location near Chicago hardly seems like a safe place, so that’s a reason I was looking to leave.

But as I’m writing, the Lord is placing “Sweet Home, Chicago” on my heart, and He has been placing such a love for this city on my heart, I just keep crying out for it in prayer. I’ve read horrible prophecies about my beloved city. Please save it Lord. Please save Chicago.

August 4, 2018 9:28 AM

In all humility, could I also ask my fellow z3ers to pray for Chicago and the surrounding area? If you have prayer requests for any cities, I would love to pray. You can reach me at veronica@protonmail.com

August 5, 2018 3:51 PM

Veronica, yes, definately I will be lifting up Chicago with you specifically.

August 6, 2018 10:44 AM

Thank you so much, Kerry!

August 7, 2018 1:28 PM

Amen. If ypu would like to pray together for Chicago and for America and chirch in general, please contact me through my websiite, leaving your contact info on my email address, and I will call you. It seems both our hearts are concerned over this.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 7, 2018 7:19 PM

My unsaved daughter lives in Chicago -please pray for her salvation -thank you all in Jesus name -her name is Camilla

August 9, 2018 3:09 PM

Lifting up Camilla daily.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
August 9, 2018 9:54 PM

Thank you dear sisters -I appreciate it SO much

August 8, 2018 7:36 PM

Praying for Camilla

August 3, 2018 12:45 PM

Thank you Charles for sharing this. I want to clarify that what God has been revealing to my heart is on no way an indictment regarding physical safe places, or preping physically. The word I have been getting is that we cannot neglect the priority, which is preparing inwardly. This is a time to take serious inventory and make sure our spiritual condition is in order, is what I have been hearing. Its a warning for the church to return to holiness and the fear of God. Thank you for emphasising both the spiritual and the physical for everyone!

August 4, 2018 9:36 AM

100% Absolutely, Kerry. Yes, we need to seek the Lord for physical safety. Our inward house needs to be in order as well. Judgment begins in the house of God. This is serious.

I Peter 4:17

Tracie
Tracie
July 25, 2018 6:59 PM

This dream totally reminds me of my Dream I had that was posted on here ( Z3 News) last year.. I knew it was happening all over the city , I will post Link to that dream if anyone interested, Lord prepare us for what’s to come.

Ann
Ann
July 25, 2018 10:32 PM

Tracie, TY so much for posting link to your dream back March 2017. I’d missed that z3NEWS back then so wasn’t aware. I’m glad we have z3NEWS to fellowship with each other.

Tracie
Tracie
July 26, 2018 1:44 AM

God Bless Ann, Yes it’s such a blessing to be able to fellowship with others that understand the times in which we live!! Soon and very Soon we are going to see the King!!! 👑 👑💜😚

August 5, 2018 8:20 PM

Tracy, I read your dream. Oh my goodness! Wow! I guess God is really trying to warn us. I pray along with you, that people begin to listen! Thank you so much for sharing your dream, as it must have been difficult. Thank you for your boldness and your obedience!

August 3, 2018 1:02 PM

Tracie, thanks for the heads up…I will definately check it out! Thanks for the confirmation.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 25, 2018 4:39 PM

President Trump preparing the end of the federal Reserve following the steps of President Andrew Jackson and as he promised during campaign. The “Big Event” could begin this August. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2614.htm

End time events have definitely changed gears.

Steve
Steve
July 25, 2018 6:38 PM

Yes..There May Very Well Be Something Big Around August 23rd.2018.
This Date Is The First Lunar Return After The Very Significant Eclipse Of July 27th.2018-This Fri/Sat..

Melanie Cyr
Melanie Cyr
July 25, 2018 6:46 PM

This resonates with me so much!
I felt led to pray a few days ago for protection and even mentioned Passover and asking God to protect my home as if I had anointed my door with blood. I feel it, something is coming. Praying God speaks to us in the moments we need direction and that we always hear his voice!

August 3, 2018 1:05 PM

Yes, amen! Powerful exhortation Melanie. Thank you for confirming! Many are hearing the same thing.

John Barry
John Barry
July 25, 2018 3:50 PM

I think what GOD has given Sister Kerry here is a snapshot . This will be happening in every city in America on the same nite during the military coup / day of Jihad the AC calls as he reveals himself & takes power . I expect this after the November elections and before the 2020 elections as my best guess from current events . Blessings

August 3, 2018 1:11 PM

Thanks John for sharing this important insight God has given you. I believe it to be true, although i am personally not sure of the timing, but it seems rather soon.

Maunta
Maunta
July 26, 2018 3:37 PM

As the Bible teaches, judgment begins in the House of God. As believers, we know the truth, and God our Father disciplines those He loves to make us holy. Un-believers are not held to a standard they can’t understand since they do not have the Holy Spirit living inside them. “Lord, I pray for believers here in America and around the world to go to God, ask his forgiveness, and repent regularly.” If we are to be salt and light, then we need sin out of the way to accomplish being a testimony to the world. And we need to do this always wearing our armor. God help us!

August 3, 2018 1:12 PM

Amen Lord, I agree with my sister!!

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
July 27, 2018 2:50 AM

Thank you Jesus and sister Kerry for this prophetic word. Some days back I was shown the word Passover and was unaware of the meaning but Holy Spirit was guiding me to read again the chapter related to it. Thanks for the interpretation and the verse related to Ezekiel its resonate in my spirit cause these days my heart seems more heavy than usual by witnessing the rise of wickedness around me and I was not understanding why I was feeling like that. I kept asking Jesus to help me to carry his grief..its like am feeling what is in his heart and it makes me even cry over those around me. I keep pleading for the mercy of God though but I also know that judgement is at door like it was revealed to you. Some dsys back I got that Rhema..I am coming soon. I am reminded regularly to remain faithful till the end. Spiritual battle has been fierce against me and am sure that it has been the case for many others around the world. The bible says that we should not be surprised to suffer as a Christians. May the Lord our God in Jesus name bless us with endurance and patience until the day come. Lets an abhndance of his wisdom and discernment fall unto us all.

May the Lord our God in Jesus name, help us to keep our house in order and help us to remain faithful to him till the end. Amen.

August 3, 2018 1:17 PM

Yes, Amen, Lilylamb Thank you for sharing your insights and confirming what many are hearing.