Prophetic Dream Reveals Safety From Coming Attacks Found Only at the Altar

I don’t dream very often and, when I do, it’s just dreams that don’t have any rhyme or reason. I can count on one hand the dreams I know were from the Lord, but no dream has ever even come close to the dream I had in February or March of 2015.

Words fail me when I try to describe the absolute horror and fear I felt from this dream. I was shaken to my core and since then have been desperate to warn people. I know that I know this will happen, but I am not sure if it will be before or after the rapture.

In the dream, I found myself walking in the hallway of my home church in Alabama. The lights were off, but I could still see from the sunlight shining in through the glass doors that lead to the parking lot. As I turned the corner, I came to the foyer next to the main sanctuary. There were four sets of double doors all the way around for people to enter. All these doors were shut, but in one set of them was a small window, so I peaked into the sanctuary and saw there were a few very dim lights on that only lit up the stage and the alter area. Everything else in the sanctuary was pitch black.

I could also see a handful of maybe thirty to forty people gathered there. Most of them were at the alter in deep quiet prayer huddled very close together. I saw my father and my daughter at the alter. I looked at the stage and saw my brother very lightly playing the guitar, but he also was very somber and quiet.

I knew in my spirit this was not a normal Sunday or Wednesday night, but something had brought them there on a weekday. It seemed they had been there for days.

I felt a sick feeling in my gut, but I was not sure why because I had no clue what was going on. There was such a heaviness in that room and such a somber look on all their faces, I began to tremble in my spirit. I felt I should go to the alter and pray, but as soon as I thought this, my daughter looked back and saw me. She walked out to meet me in the foyer.

Before I could even ask her what was going on, we heard very loud tires screeching in the parking lot. We looked out the glass doors and out of nowhere to our right we saw a teacher leading a line of about fifteen children, ranging from the 4 to 10 yrs old. The teacher led them towards the Children’s Church building, which is next to the main sanctuary.

We looked to the left and saw a very nice black car with tinted windows. Then a man dressed in all black opened the door and got out. I instantly knew in my spirit he was either a Russian or a Muslim or both. He pulled out a long machine gun and began shooting the teacher and children. He shot all of them in less than ten seconds. I franticly looked at the children and they were all dead. Instant fear fell upon me like I had never felt before.

Then the man jumped back in his car and drove off quickly. I turned to my daughter and said in the most stern voice ever, “GET BACK TO THE ALTAR NOW!!!”

She obeyed without hesitation. I stood there trembling and heard the Holy Spirit say to me, “Get in the sanctuary. Get to the alter.”

In my flesh, I wanted to help figure out what was going on. I reasoned I was okay as long as my daughter was safe. I was still trembling very bad, but I wanted to go check on those kids who were shot. I checked the parking lot to make sure the coast was clear, then I ran to check on all the children, but it was to late. They had been slaughtered. The scene was beyond horrific.

I began to tremble even more than I already was, but I don’t know how that was possible because I was already trembling so bad. I decided I needed to run into the Children’s Church building for cover.  As I was running quickly to that building again I heard the Holy Spirit say, “Get back to the Sanctuary. Get back to the alter.”

Again I ignored the Holy Spirit and continued running to the Children’s Church building. Just as I put my hand on the door to open it, I heard another car pull into the parking lot. When I turned to look, it was a small red truck. A woman jumped out of the driver’s side door and said, “Please help me!”

She had an older man in the passenger seat that had been shot many times. When I saw him, I said, “Oh God, let’s take him quickly to the Emergency room.”

She quickly said, “Don’t you know? We can’t take him to the E.R. because they have hit all the emergency rooms and hospitals, and even grocery stores and banks. They are killing people everywhere.”

Instantly, the Holy spirit allowed me to know what was happening. As I stood there, I saw in my spirit hundreds, maybe even thousands, of cars that had been hidden on farms in small towns all over America. These people, Russians or Muslims or both, were paying people who owned land to store all their cars, so when they began attacking cities and towns, they could quickly commit mass murders and then go switch their cars out for another car to prevent the police from knowing what cars to look for. I felt in my spirit they had been planning this for a very long time.

After the Lord quickly showed me this I turned to the lady and said, “We need to get to the altar NOW!”

I knew for some reason these men could not go into the sanctuary, but anyone in the hallway or parking lot of the church would be killed. Just as I was going to help her get the man into the sanctuary, here came another very nice black car with tinted windows. The closest place for me to run was into the Children’s Church building, so I ran in as fast as possible.

Then I watched through the glass doors and trembled as he walked right to me, opened the door, and shot me in the chest. I fell to the floor and felt myself dying. Then strangely he took the machine gun and shot five big bullets into the floor. Then he took out a hand gun and shot four small bullets into the floor.

As I laid there dying, I said to myself, “I should have never left the altar.”

Then I woke up, but my whole body was still trembling so bad my teeth were chattering. It took me at least thirty minutes to gather myself and pray. I kept hearing the Lord say, “Judgment starts at the House of God.”

I called many family and friends and told them about the dream, but it seemed to fall on deaf hears. So for a while, I stopped telling anyone because I became discouraged, but since January 2017, the Lord put it on my heart so heavy that I must start obeying and if it falls on deaf ears, so be it.

To all who read this, please GET right with God. Do whatever it takes. Get rid of anything that is hindering your walk with Him. This life as we know it is almost over and soon the Kingdom of God will be on earth.

There is coming a day when the heavens will become brass and we won’t be able to cry out to him. It is coming!! It is no longer about just saying the sinner’s prayer and then going on with your life like nothing has happened. Ask God for a Godly remorse over your sins, not just you feeling bad about it, but TRUE REPENTANCE can only come from the Holy Spirit and His refining fire. Then and only then will we be born again. The Lord Jesus is coming soon.

Tracie Goodwin

Author: Tracie Goodwin

Tracie Goodwin is a proud mother and new grandmother. She was born and raised in Alabama, but currently resides in Texas. She was raised in the Church of God and at age seven gave her heart to Jesus and was baptized. After backsliding for many years, the Lord began in 2009 shaking everything in her life that could be shaken. She slowly began to wake up to TRUE Salvation and Real Godly Repentance. She has a heart for backsliders and Church members to arise out of their slumber.

Kristin
Kristin
March 2, 2017 9:32 am

King of Heaven and Earth, please have mercy on our souls and on our children. Reach into the hearts of the unsaved and turn their eyes toward your face. Pour out your heavy repentance on our hearts and show us how to seek you in our prayer closets so that we may be able to continue doing your kingdom work in these dark days that are coming. Prepare our hearts and minds for this upcoming tribulation and show us how to walk in your ways through the darkest days in humanity’s history. We love you Lord and only desire you and your perfect will for our lives, whatever the cost.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Matt Smith
March 2, 2017 10:06 am

This was a powerful post. I just got the title of a sermon from this post.

“You Should’ve Never Left The Alter.”

Praises be to Adonai. I will stay at the alter.

Sandra G
Sandra G
March 2, 2017 5:21 pm

Amen, me too.

There was a period of a few years when the Holy Spirit gave me a strong conviction to constantly worship Him at the altar. That conviction was lost for a while and last year I earnestly asked the Lord to give me an even stronger conviction to worship Him. He has graciously delivered as I am at an even stronger state of pure worship focusing on His glory. I am finding myself spending more time at the altar. We are at a season of building that momentum through worship, fasting, prayer, and praise as we engage the glory of the Lord Jesus.

Not by our might, but by the power of His Spirit and he shall give conviction and dominate the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:1-2)

Maranatha

Tracy Schlotterback
Tracy Schlotterback
March 2, 2017 11:45 am

Powerful dream. Thank you for sharing. As I was reading it, I had another thought about the “teacher and children”. Could they also be representing immature Christians who are led by man instead of trusting in the Lord? The children went with a teacher (pastor?) into a building (representing church programs/systems) instead of running to the altar which represents the Cross/Blood of Jesus. The Lord Jesus Christ/Lamb of God/Perfect Sacrifice to take away the sins of the world.

deb walker
deb walker
March 2, 2017 11:16 am

the number 9 is the number for maturity ex. 9 months the baby is due….
The time is for crisis and chaos is birthing now. God Have Mercy on our families who still do not believe, Help their unbelief Dear Lord I Pray

Stacey
Stacey
March 3, 2017 11:36 pm

Maturity…9 months…baby is due…reminds me of the sign in the heavens with the virgin, sun, moon, crown of 12 stars that will be in the heavens September 23, 2017. Some folks think it is the Revelation 12 sign. Jupiter, the king planet, will be in the womb of the virgin for about 9 months (slightly more, I think). I came across videos from “eternalrythmflow” and have been pondering what it all means. Could something be coming to fruition this September? Or, could the sign appear as a warning of what is to happen soon after? I don’t know.

Dianne W
Dianne W
March 2, 2017 10:11 am

This lines up with so many prophetic words over the last few years. What struck me too was the shooting of 5 bullets in the ceiling and 4 in the floor. Which equals 9…. and 9 years from 2015 (when you had the dream) is 2024. I remember either Chuck Pierce or Dutch Sheets saying that he did not know when the end would come… but that the Lord had shown him he would still be here in 2024…. I believe that as Christians we will go through much of the Tribulation, but not the final wrath of God. We will be protected, but will experience many horrible things. Stay at the altar of God!

Karen Samford
March 2, 2017 5:51 pm

Woke up one night screaming in my spirit not audibly but in the spirit. FIND AN ALTER THE DAY OF THE LORD IS HERE! FIND AN ALTER THE DAY OF THE LORD IS HERE! FIND AN ALTER THE DAY OF THE LORD IS HERE! Thank you for confirmation.

Ann Marie
March 2, 2017 10:23 am

Thank you Tracie for the courage to share this message and blessing those of us with ears to hear. Another loving reminder form God to get our house in order now.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
March 2, 2017 5:20 pm

Hi Tracie,
I too grew up in the Church of God. My dad and grandfather both were pastors. Your dream very much speaks to my spirit and what the Holy Spirit has been saying to me. A few weeks ago James posted a comment I made that spoke of a coming wave of death and suicide. I believe this will be a cleansing of the church as well as the Lord taking many precious saints home as darkness increases. Suicide will be the result of great fear due to events taking place in the earth and hopelessness. The powers of darkness are bent on destroying every life they can in this hour. However at the same time I believe we will see many prodigals come home and a great harvest. The cleansing of the church will bring about a restoration of the fear of the Lord as we read about in Acts after the death of Ananias and Sapphira. The secret place which you saw as the altar in your dream is imperative. We truly must abide there as Mary remained at the feet of Jesus while Martha was busy. Arise and shine for our light has come!

Marilee Alm
March 2, 2017 8:42 am

Thanks, a week or so ago I had a short dream of myself at the altar of the church I attend on my knees praying. I was the only one there and the lights were on. I knew something was going on outside that was terrible but no specifics. I do take these dreams literally b/c God gave literal and symbolic dreams in the Bible. This could also show that we cannot do anything in our strength, you getting up was a picture of that. Blessings on you, God go with you.

Kristi
Kristi
March 2, 2017 3:06 pm

This is a powerful dream. My church opened up a campus inside an abandoned mall in an urban community. They own one side of the mall. The other side is abandoned. I don’t attend this campus but my mom who has driven by it told me she saw several cars all lined up inside the mall on the side that is not in use. The doors are all boarded up and there is no reason to have any cars inside parked. They are all just sitting inside there. She can’t figure out who they belong to or why they are there. They are not apart of the church. This makes me wonder after reading your dream. Also, Rick Wiles has also stated a year or so ago that there was a nurse that was reporting muslim men taking pictures of the entrances of the hospitals in FL. I have felt for a long time that there will be attacks on schools, churches, hospitals & malls. I have warned my mom bc she works in the ER. I have been telling everyone I know, but it falls on deaf ears. No one seems to care.