“We have been sold out, betrayed by our own government, like sheep for the slaughter.”

I believe I have received an urgent warning which came to me through through a series of confirmations. This morning I just received another confirmation. All I can say is, every word is true. Judge for yourselves.

It began two or three nights ago when I was reading through other posts on Z3 News. I have only had Internet for two weeks, so I am new to Z3 News. As well, I am not an expert in prophecy and I have no idea why God speaks to me so much about end times events. All I know is that He does.

Anyway, I was reminded of a God thing that happened to me on September 18 and 19, 2017. On the 18th, I was directed by the Holy Spirit to do a detailed study on Revelation 12, specifically about the great sign in the heavens and the great dragon, and how it represented that the time had come for the devil to be thrown to the earth with great fury, to persecute the saints. Since I did not have Internet at that time, I was in the dark that this great sign was then taking place in the heavens. However, that same evening, I was watching Daystar and heard Jimmy Evans do a whole expose on it. I was floored, especially since I knew the Holy Spirit had led me to do a detained study on Revelation 12 that very morning.

Then this verse resounded in my spirit, loud and clear to tell the Church like a trumpet: “BUT IN YOUR HEARTS SET APART CHRIST AS LORD.” (1 Peter 3:15)

The Betrayal of All Time has Just Been Signed.

I am getting loud in clear in my spirit, “There is a pre-planned attack on the citizens of America. We have been sold out, betrayed by our own government, like sheep for the slaughter.”

I saw our own government forces withdrawing from protecting us now, leaving us defenseless and open for complete devastation. Higher ups have commanded them to do so. It’s a done deal. Signed, sealed, and about to be delivered. I feel in my spirit that this is imminent. It’s just a matter of time, but the betrayal of all time has just been signed.

I knew God was saying we must resolve to commit our entire hearts and lives to Him as Lord of all, NOW. If we don’t, we will be swept away by the torrents of wickedness that are about to be unleashed like a flood, like the days of Noah.

It is time to break up the fallow ground of our heart and seek the lord until He comes and rains righteousness upon us. (Hosea 10:12). Let us lift up our heads, for our redemption draweth nigh. IT IS LATER THAN WE THINK.

My spirit is trembling at what seems imminent and I must get this urgent warning out. This is not meant to cause fear, only to deliver the warning I was compelled to give, without delay. I have unburdened my soul.

Kerry Lebrun

Author: Kerry Lebrun

As a child, Kerry Lebrun was a victim of severe abuse. At age nineteen, she was a total atheist and knew nothing about the Bible. Then one night, she encountered the living Christ in a prophetic dream. He quoted a verse to her from John’s Gospel. She believed and received salvation. Afterwards, she received more dreams and visions that essentially unveiled the many facets of the cross and how to apply its’ transforming power to her heart and life, resulting in the total eradication of severe Post Traumatic Stress disorder and a host of related issues caused by the abuse she endured. God instructed her to write a book to pass on these revelations and teachings of the cross to others, so they, too, can be set free. Her book “Against All Hope Until…” can be viewed on her website Heavens Hope Unveiled.

Linda Anthony
Linda Anthony
March 26, 2018 3:19 PM

I’ve been studying the i pet goat video and discovered there is a school building and psalm 23 written in graffiti on the side of it. That’s when the US flag tears in half and flies away. Then it hit me. April 1st. A terror attack. Why April 1st? Because it’s resurrection Sunday and April fools day. Satan is mocking Jesus and the world won’t believe it’s an attack right away. They will believe it’s just an April fools joke.
Anyone else getting this? Haven’t been able to shake it for 2 weeks.
Blessings brethren

Nancy Trimble
March 26, 2018 4:55 PM

I find it odd that Easter falls on April 1st this year, and that thought did cross my mind, that this ‘event’ might be planned on the most holy Christian time of the year. Something is imminent, that is for sure.

Linda Hasche
March 27, 2018 2:30 PM

Hello Nancy,

April 1st . . . fools day. It’s appropriate with our foolish continuation of utilizing pagan practices in our “churches”.

Passover is something that is celebrated in the days the LORD walked this earth and still celebrated by Jews today. He is our Passover Lamb that takes away the sins of this fallen world. This most Holy Day has been paganized and called “Easter”, which is associated with the demonic entity (likely fallen angel) worshipped by the Babylonians, who was shown as fertility “goddess” illustrated with eggs.

If we stand back and look at this demonic pagan tradition, what sense does it make to associate the resurrection of our LORD and Savior with eggs and bunnies that are also used as symbols of fertility?

It is no wonder we in the United States of “Mystery Babylon” (Rev 17 & 18) continue pagan practices of Babylon, on what should be the most Holy Day of our faith. This is yet another reason we are judged, for we have allowed this paganism to permeate our “churches”. So saying “Happy Easter” is just like saying, “Happy demon day of fertility”. Better to say: “Happy Resurrection Day”.

Other names associated with this demonic entity:
Aphrodite, named Cytherea (Lady of Cythera) and Cypris (Lady of Cyprus) after the two places which claimed her birth;
Ashtoreth from ancient Israel;
Astarte from ancient Greece;
Demeter from Mycenae;
Hathor from ancient Egypt;
Ishtar from Assyria;
Kali, from India; and
Ostara a Norse Goddess of fertility.

God\'s Dier Kid
God\'s Dier Kid
March 27, 2018 5:06 PM

Someone in a thread referred to Resurrection Sunday which did my heart good. As a kid in early 50s old timers called it that. France/Freemasons gifted USA with Statue in the harbor, initially they planned to call it ISHTAR but decided Christian nation would NOT like that so called Statue of Liberty. About THAT time is when following Good Friday was Resurrection Sunday and back in the 1870s “Easter” cum Ishtar became a big deal with all the claptrap associated with goddess Ishtar, Astorath, ISIS and other demonic names.

Linda you are SO RIGHT, To really get The Bible I have had to wallow to unbelievable depths of World History which does explain The Bible which is HIS Story.

Hearty agreement from this Dirt Kid who tends 160 head of sheep and at moment have a preemie born at 1-1/4 pounds now up to just over 2. As a shepherd a l relate to the sheep stuff in scripture.

Linda Hasche
March 27, 2018 8:36 PM

Howdy, God\’s Dier Kid,

I have a personally difficult time being around all of this Babylonian paganism called “Easter” right now. It’s EVERY WHERE and most of the slumbering masses, including “Spirit filled” Christians don’t know about this pagan practice that has infiltrated “the church”.
I tried to tell a “church elder” about this a few weeks ago and said it should be called “Resurrection Sunday”. The response?
After mis-applying the Scriptures which had NOTHING to do with what I was warning about. This is what she used: Philippians 1:18 – “But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice. Yes, and I will continue to rejoice,”
THEN. . . Smugly and with a smile, told me she is still going on the “Easter egg trail” on that day.

All I can say is this following Scripture that truly, truly applies to that situation (and most that are related to warning/preparing):

Ezekiel 3:27 ~ “But when I speak to you, I will open your mouth and you will say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God.’ He who hears, let him hear; and he who refuses, let him refuse; for they are a rebellious house.”

God\'s Diet Kid
God\'s Diet Kid
March 27, 2018 8:57 PM

Yes. Spare me those and there have been a few with me pointing out the paganism of Easter, Halloween and some of the hokey hucksterism of Christmas (trees, yule logs, mistletoe, Santa, etc who rear back in a traditional stiff-necked huff and say, “I don’t CARE. To ME a Christmas tree means Jesus’ birth and WHAT IT MEANS TO ME IS WHAT MATTERS.” (Yeah explain that to God someday.)

And, sadly decades ago I was among the brainwashed traditionalists, therefore the best Santa and Easter Bunny that drew breath, giving my kids what neither hubs nor I had had,which were niggardly and Easter and Christmas vakays at home meant abuse escalated exponentially due to us being underfoot.

Todd H Henderson
March 26, 2018 9:51 PM

I don’t believe in coincidences, I just learned that yesterday that Easter and April Fools are on the same day. I also thought that to be very odd.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 26, 2018 6:23 PM

Wow I never thought about that possibility… My goodness. Lets pray hard.

ed h
March 26, 2018 6:30 PM

Which I pet goat is it? Never noticed it. Thanks.

Bridget B
Bridget B
March 26, 2018 8:58 PM

There’s only one I Pet Goat. It was a short animation with a lot of illuminati codes etc in it. It’s on YouTube if you look it up, but it’s a little creepy. Cover yourself in the blood.

Linda Anthony
Linda Anthony
March 26, 2018 9:58 PM

The second one. After they show Obama and pan out through the window. I just realized the building was a school. And if you freeze the frame on the graffiti it is Psalm 23.

Ed H
Ed H
March 26, 2018 10:17 PM

Linda,
Thanks. They are so creepy and wierd but so much hidden things.

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 27, 2018 5:04 AM

David Hogg is in I Pet Goat II – he was born from an egg an evil television serpent had, and lives with this evil television snake attached to his head, which is empty and brainless, other than the snake which has the last part of it’s tail coiled inside of it. He appears several times.

TomP
TomP
March 27, 2018 6:22 AM

OnginSG,

Really good catch! Sure has the same look/feel as David Hogg. Note also at the 3 minute mark, in the reflection in his eyes it says, “Markets Plunge”.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 26, 2018 3:18 PM

There is a sheep slaughter-house about6km from my house. I’ve been driving past it for years. Barbed wire around the different pens with grass. The sheep have been sheared, and usually spray painted with ID marks. They sit in the shade or munch on the grass blissfully unaware. They are then herded down along narrow barbed wire lane to the plant. Every time I see that I think of what’s to come.

Bridget B
Bridget B
March 26, 2018 9:01 PM

That’s creepy. But then I notice you’re in NZ and I expect there’s a sheep slaughter house on every corner there. ;). Haha.

May we not be lulled like sheep. That’s how I feel about the whole Facebook thing. Christians have been asleep and I see so many Christians giving Facebook and that evil Zuckerberg everything about them. How can they be so blind! He’s built a huge database and everyone has walked right into the trap willingly, especially other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Get off Facebook! Be careful on social media!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 28, 2018 7:52 PM

Not quite every corner but sheep are everywhere. As for Facebook, got off that in 2013.

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
April 1, 2018 4:50 PM

In the early days of abattoirs, they would slaughter the sheep and drain their blood off down a pipe to feed pigs. That is really creepy.

Sue Audette
Sue Audette
March 26, 2018 4:50 PM

I have a bad feeling about all this, we must all pray very hard, harder than ever on our knees,

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 26, 2018 6:42 PM

In a reply to the prophecy right before yours Kerry, James kindly posted a message the Holy Spirit gave to me the day of so-called ‘march for life’ on the 24th. I’ve been struggling with whether or not to post it on my You Tube channel.

However, just now as I read your prophecy that ALSO says “we have been sold out,” that is confirmation enough for me. So, I will read the words the Lord gave to me and add a few of my own thoughts and post it tonight on You Tube, simply under my name Linda Courtney.

Thank you Kerry and EVERYONE for being so very faithful to our Almighty and Awesome God. He is keeping His eye on those who are the ‘called, the chosen AND the faithful.’
God Bless,
Linda

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 26, 2018 10:55 PM

Wow. I would love to see your video but couldnt find it…

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 27, 2018 4:00 PM

Hi Kerry,
I finally got my latest You Tube posted this morning. It’s now on the Linda Courtney channel.
The LORD BLESS YOU

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 28, 2018 1:29 PM

Linda i watched your video. I got the same words as you…suddenly…cup of iniquity full. We are hearing the same things. Thank you! Ill be stayng tuned in to your ministry.

Sue Audette
Sue Audette
March 26, 2018 4:46 PM

This goes right along with what I heard from the Lord this morning as I was waking up, “ time is running out”.

Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 26, 2018 6:31 PM

Yes. I have never felt it this loud and strong. To me, it seems like something in the magnitude of 9 11 or worse. I hope Im wrong. But God keeps telling me that NOW is the time to surrender all. Resolutely set apart Christ as Lord in our heart. It wont go away. Thanks for confirming!

John T
John T
March 28, 2018 6:22 AM
America has already been sold out to a group of private European and American bankers called the FED in 1913. They decided to collude with one another and create a state-enforced cartel that would monopolize the banking industry into their hands. They seize control of the creation of money and the interest rates to be used in the economy, and thus the Presidency and Congress. Until the day the American people decides to kick out the Fed once and for all, US will never regain her pass glory and world dominance. President Woodrow Wilson who signed the Federal Reserve Act into law in December 23, 1913, would come to regret later on: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” There has been reports that 9-11 was an inside job to scare Americans so the government could substantiate their plans to implant RFID Human Chip, tracking every single movement and actions of every US citizens. Aaron Russo, a former film maker and political activist, describes Nick Rockefellers (the Rockefellers family is one of the factions operating behind the Federal Reserve) telling him in advance “an event is happening in America”. https://youtu.be/FuinaIm-kd4 Please watch this video – America : Freedom to Fascism by the late… Read more »
Kerry Lebrun
kerry Lebrun
March 28, 2018 1:32 PM

Thank you I will listen to this.

March 28, 2018 10:00 AM

Thanks for sharing these great points John T.

Robert B
Robert B
March 26, 2018 11:36 PM

I find it interesting that Trump kicked out the 60 Russian diplomats from Seattle because of the mention of Seattle in some other prophecies.

Ann Rene\'
Ann Rene\'
March 27, 2018 8:19 AM

I thought the same thing Robert!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 27, 2018 8:06 AM

Rober, yeah I noticed that too. SNS

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 31, 2018 8:19 PM

A friend near Puget Sound Naval works at Bremerton, WA sent me an email in 2003 saying she had a dream of a green missile from NK coming her way. I sent her a jpg of Chinese Dong Feng missiles which are green and suggested she leave. She doesn’t want to leave. Since then I’ve seen pictures of NK’s missiles which are also green. If you want to be the first to go, be at Ground Zero. 35 miles away might just blind you and burn your flesh off.

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 31, 2018 8:13 PM

Oregon and Washington are the two least-churched states in the nation. In Oregon most Christians polled identify as Catholic or Mormon.

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
April 1, 2018 4:44 PM
>>>Dean wrote: Please define “least-churched”. The numbers below change slightly of course year to year but generally OR and WA have been at the lowest end. Or questions to ask is have they included cults? What is a cult? I generally observe that where there is high sex crime and homosexuality and high pot smoking, there are fewer churches. Portland is called the Lesbian Capitol of the World per City.com – [Note: I am not familiar with which html is allowed on this boar, there is no Edit function and therefore won’t post a list lest it come out as an intelligible word pile.] Christianity in the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unchurched_Belt Unchurched Belt refers to a region in the far Western United States that has low rates of religious participation. The term derives from Bible Belt and the notion of the unchurched. The term was first applied to the West Coast of the United States in 1985 by Rodney Stark and William Sims Bainbridge, who found that California, Oregon, and Washington had the United States’ lowest church membership rates in 1971, and that there was little change in this pattern between 1971 and 1980.[1][2] Since 1980, however, California’s church membership rate has increased; in 2000, the state had a higher percentage of church members than several states in the Northeast and Midwest.[1] Some religious groups are under-counted in surveys of religious membership.[1] As of 2000, the six U.S. states reported to have the lowest rate of religious adherence were Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Nevada, Maine, and West Virginia.[3] Although West Virginia is reported to have a low rate of religious adherence,[3] it is above the national average rate of church attendance.[4] In 2006, Gallup reported that the lowest rates of church attendance among the 48 contiguous states were in Nevada and the New… Read more »
Robert B
Robert B
March 26, 2018 11:37 PM

And a future war with North Korea as a result

Brandy
Brandy
March 26, 2018 11:30 PM

I was traveling to a town about an hour away this weekend (I live in a small town in SE KY). On the parkway, I passed a small convey of military vehicles, the light tan humvees and a few jeeps. It was out of the ordinary for this area during this time of year. I felt led to look to look in a rearview mirror and saw that one had the plate that said “combat follows”. This may just be a coincidence or there may be something else transpiring. But, I felt like it was a sign of something that was coming from our government and that the Lord was using drawing my attention to it.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
March 27, 2018 9:21 AM

Brandy what town?

Brandy
Brandy
March 29, 2018 10:41 PM

It was this past Sunday, they were on the Daniel Boone Parkway, driving toward Perry County. I had just left Leslie County and was going to London. It’s quite common to see them during the late summer/early fall traveling. I felt the Lord draw my attention to the timing, the different types of vehicles and there was some type of cargo they were hauling that I had never seen around here before. There were several vehicles besides the Humvees(those tan ones), all together in a tight formation. Just very unusual, even if my spirit hadn’t checked when they approached, I would have questioned it. It may have been nothing but, I don’t trust anything associated with the government anymore.

Linda Anthony
Linda Anthony
March 27, 2018 1:43 AM

Just read that the Jewish people have carried out a sacrifice at the foot of the Temple Mount.