Prophetic vision shows two volcanoes erupting in Pacific Northwest

While in prayer yesterday, the Lord showed me a vision, but it was not like any vision I had before. This time, I didn’t just see or view it in front of me, I experienced it just like I was there while it was happening. I am at a loss for words and cannot convey just how horrified and completely overwhelmed I felt from this. The whole thing was so beyond my being able to adequately describe the horror and devastation of what took place. I was able to see, hear, and smell everything as it was happening all around me.

After it was over, I broke down and began sobbing and weeping. My wife came over and put her arms around me. She said I held my face in my hands and cried over and over, “I couldn’t help them! I couldn’t help them! I tried to help them, but they wouldn’t take my hand! I kept trying to reach them to pull them out, but they wouldn’t take my hand!”

Here is the vision:
I had been praying and began asking the Lord to reveal to me what was coming. I opened my Bible and began to read, and then He said to me, “I want to show you this. Write what you see.”

I picked up my notebook and pen, and instantly I was at the scene of an event that was taking place, which looked to me like somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. I was standing on a riverbank, watching a swollen river with very rough rapids. I thought to myself while I was observing that this must be the spring melt. I could smell and hear the water that was roaring so loudly and very violently.

Then I noticed a large tree float by, then another and another. What was once just violent waters was now filled with debris, trees, and branches. Then the water started turning brown, light at first, still with all the trees, and it looked like soup. I then noticed the water was now turning darker brown and then became more muddy and then thicker mud. I asked what is causing this as it was now apparent that it was not just a spring melt. I then saw the body of a person floating by me, face down, and I knew he was dead. Then more and more bodies, all face down. I cried out to God, “What is this?”

He then took me up a little higher to what seemed about 30 feet up, and I saw thousands of bodies. Some people were alive and clawing at anything to rise above the mud. Some people were riding on the tree logs. They were covered with mud, screaming, and had looks of horror and fear on their faces. I saw some praying and crying out to God to save them. I was then at this time standing on the bank, trying to reach out to anyone I could. I stretched out my hand, but the person would not reach for it. I said, “Lord, I am trying to save them, but they refuse my hand!”

I was then taken back up in the air, and I saw why the rivers were in torrents. It looked like the Northwest. I saw lots of smoke and fire everywhere, all over the ground. Everything was on fire. It looked like an earthquake had taken place and destroyed everything I could see. Then the Lord brought to my attention the mountains. I saw what looked like a volcano erupting, causing all the snow to melt and causing the mud to flow. I heard exlosions and could smell wood burning and also a sulfur, rotten egg kind of smell. I followed the mountain range down and noticed a second volcano erupting. I am not sure which mountain, but it was very tall.

I asked the Lord when is this going to happen, and He said, “Very soon, My son, and no one will expect it.” He then said to me, “Tell My people, I am coming soon – Get ready!”

Messiah Jesus

Scripture Reference:

7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes.
8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. (Matthew 24:7-8)

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
March 28, 2018 11:51 AM

Thanks Byron,
I live in Arlington Wa, just 40 miles or so north of Seattle. Arlington is ON the long Stillaguamish River and Mount Baker is about 30 miles north of me, and is an active volcano. Mount Rainer is south of me, and is also active. A beautiful man made blue lake is next to Mount Baker, and I’ve been on it when my son takes us for a ride in his nice new boat.

Your vision seems to relate to Oregon, but the CSZone runs the entire length of Washington also. I KNOW in my spirit something awful is just around the bend. I pray to the LORD GOD almost everyday; “Jesus, please put my family members exactly where you want them to be WHEN the earthquake hits.”

Some of us have prepared for this to some extent. But if we live through this, our supplies will last only so long. The Prophecy God gave me this Sunday spoke of food shortages, and surely a huge natural disaster can cause such a thing.
GOD HAVE MERY ON US, I pray in Jesus Holy Name. Amen

Charles VanDelden
Charles VanDelden
March 28, 2018 6:44 PM

Hi Linda,
Move to the east side of the state, as I and many others have done in the past. There are areas of refuge set up here. If interested, contact me.
charles.vandelden1@gmail.com.
Blessings to you and family

Deda Carter
March 29, 2018 11:11 AM

i am interestested

Charles VanDelden
Charles VanDelden
March 29, 2018 9:10 PM

Please contact me thru my email address, Deda, and I can give you specifics.
If the Lord leads you to move, do so by faith. If He tells you to stay where you are, likewise remain by faith. If you are one of those who are predestined to receive the protection of Psalm 91, then He will keep you there to minister to others.
Chuck Youngbrandt, Dr. Bruce Allen, Micheal Snyder and many others were told to leave “target” areas. The Lord has a purpose for everyone during the last days.
However, you are no “earthly” use to Him
If you are walking on “golden streets” and playing a harp 😁 during those days.
Blessings to all..

Dave
Dave
March 29, 2018 3:43 AM

Not a good idea, winds blow east, so will the ash – stay west. 🙂

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 29, 2018 7:51 AM

Scientists in Oregon have stated that if the Juan de Fuca off the Oregon coast lets loose, everything West of I-5 (Portland south) will be uninhabitable. Roads and infrastructure will be destroyed.

The Earthquake That Will Devastate the Pacific Northwest | The New Yorker

Charles VanDelden
Charles VanDelden
March 29, 2018 9:36 AM

Dave,
And suffer the aftermath of the Cascadia subduction zone quake? Not recommended by me.
It’s rare for me to hear people mention Isaiah 4:5-6 regarding the Lord’s protection for His own.
I would encourage you, Dave, to ask Him to reveal that scripture to you.
Blessings to you brother…
Charlie

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 29, 2018 10:55 AM

21 times in the Bible people were told to flee (move or leave):

Ken Raggio teaches The Biblical Command to Flee

John Barry
John Barry
March 28, 2018 2:40 PM

Sister Linda , Chuck Youngbrandt saw years ago 3 volcanos going off on the west coast like firecrackers , I believe one of them was Mt. Rainer . Blessings !

Christina
Christina
March 31, 2018 7:21 AM

Linda, I love your prayer for your family, ‘Jesus please put them exactly where you want them to be when the earthquake hits”. May HE continue to strengthen you. Be the LIGHT!

Greg
Greg
March 30, 2018 7:39 AM

Hi Linda, when you receive word to leave, will you post a quick note on Z3…please. Many of us have family up there and would like to get them out….or at least warn them if they won’t leave.

Zerubbabel
Zerubbabel
March 29, 2018 1:02 PM

It is in California too. South to Lassen Peak. And where I live. Mt. Shasta is very large. The largest by volume of all the Cascade Volcanoes.

Elizabeth Davis
March 28, 2018 10:53 AM

This was just posted on Jeff Beverlys site which confirms your vision.

Scooter
Scooter
March 28, 2018 9:58 PM

This morning I was just getting ready to open the computer and my husband asked me if I had heard about the flag pole in Bandon OR. that had been hit by lightning and destroyed. We live about 50 miles from Bandon and I have seen the flag and it is huge. The first thing I thought was wow, could this be a warning for america? Then I turned on the computer and the first thing I saw the post you have the link to here. Then i read this word from Byron. I feel like this could really happen soon.

Linda E
March 28, 2018 2:32 PM

Pray!! Pray!! Continue to pray!! Intercede cry out!! Lord have mercy on us Lord!! Forgive us Lord!! Lord!!!!😥😥😥💔💔💔

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 28, 2018 7:10 PM

Prophecy – Abortion Judgements – Earthquake – Rainier – St. Helens 1-19-2018 Lois Vogel-Sharp

3:36 mark onward

Shelly
Shelly
March 28, 2018 1:41 PM

This reminds me of a dream I had many years ago, maybe 20 or more in which I was also standing on a riverbank of a wide river, and there were people of all ages and sizes walking in the water. Some were ankle deep, some thigh deep and some up to their waist all walking downriver. Then I watched as the waters started to swirl and get stronger and stronger, and that the swirl/vortex was going to start sucking people into it. They were oblivious to what was happening as my alarm was growing. I tried to warn the people, but they weren’t listening or even looking my way. I started to grab people by their arms and yank them out of the water one by one because they weren’t even paying attention. It was like they were completely blind to the danger they were in, but there were too many people and I was the only one there to pull them out of the water. I couldn’t reach them all. I stood back alarmed and overwhelmed at what was happening when I woke up. I knew the dream was prophetic in the Lord was warning of the dangers coming but that most people were not even aware or paying attention. Sadly it is still like that today in that the prophets and others warn like Byron, but few are listening or paying attention.

Brother Steven
March 28, 2018 11:06 AM

The Scriptures must needs be fulfilled, but woe to those who are not born of His Spirit nor walking in His ways. Life is tenuous and if a person is not connected to the vine-the BRANCH, then all hope is gone.

Kenneth Heck
March 28, 2018 12:09 PM
This vision by Henry Gruver in 1990 corroborates your dream VISION: “WATCH WHAT I WILL DO!” Received by Henry Gruver January, 1990 St. Johns, North Portland, Oregon SCRIPTURE BASIS: 1 Samuel 14:1-16; Isaiah 29:6; 30:32; 31:2-9; Ezekiel 14:12-14; Amos 1:1; Matthew 27:51-54; Revelation 6:12; 8:5; 11:13 & 19; 16:18 I was crying out to the Lord; and I said, “Lord, I need to see something that will encourage your people.” Then He began to speak to me through the scriptures cited above. It was simply me, searching out the Word to see if the vision was of God. I had never seen the context of these things before in the Word. I had never heard them preached. So, the Scriptures I have given to you are given as verification, through the Word, of what I will now relate to you. (If you find it difficult to accept this word, please search these Scriptures. Be a Berean. Search these things to see if they be true.) In vision, I saw the missiles coming from the waters, out of the ocean. I saw airplanes coming in and they were heading towards certain cities along the Northwest. When it looked like they would come and do their devastation, all of a sudden, I heard a voice speak from heaven, like thunder. It said these words: “Watch what I will do!” As the word was spoken, the mountains along the coastal range began to shake and tremble and puffs of smoke shot out of them—they reminded me of Indian smoke signals. However, they shot out in all directions and hit into the paths of the missiles and the planes. They would go, “Z-o-o-o-o-o-m!” Then they hit the ground, but didn’t explode. They were duds. It destroyed their ability to navigate. It destroyed their ability… Read more »
Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
March 28, 2018 10:14 PM

In my sermon notes I gave out with sermons I was preaching in various churches years ago I summarised what John Paul Jackson and Terry Bennett saw. (Terry Bennett has since withdrawn this material from his web site as things didn’t eventuate in the anticipated time frame. It would appear from what others have heard is that God gave a delay on what was expected because of the prayers and repentance of the saints but with a warning while God was giving folk more time to prepare it would be worse when it happens.)

According to my notes ‘An earthquake hits British Columbia south of Vancouver in Canada followed shortly by Mount Rainier in Washington state exploding, unleashing a massive ash cloud covering a large part of the USA.’ I also have a feeling that one of them also mentioned a tsunami as part of this and that folk in Seattle would be woken up by the Mount Rainier explosion.

All the best.

Kirk
Kirk
March 28, 2018 5:16 PM

I was camping and sleeping outside when Mt St Helens blew in 1980. I was in Mt Vernon which is at least 100 miles from Mt St Helens. The blast was in the morning and woke me up. I literally thought someone was setting off dynamite to blow up stumps across the road from me. That is how loud it was and how close it sounded. In spite of that, to see the carnage as described in this vision, I think it would have to be coupled with a major earthquake and not just volcanoes.

Ezekiel
March 28, 2018 1:56 PM

Prophecy – Everything within this arc I will destroy.

The Lord showed me a line from Mt. Shasta to the end of the State of California. Then the Lord said, “Draw an arc. Everything within this arc I will destroy for the disobedience of the United States and for the following of Satan. I will destroy this area.” (over)

Teshuvah
Teshuvah
March 29, 2018 1:41 AM

I knew a man 20 years ago who worked in downtown Portland, OR. He said he had a dream in which he looked out of an office building due East and saw two volcanoes erupting at the same time, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Hood. Later when he got the job where he worked then (1998) he was taken to his desk in the NE corner of the building. It looked directly due East at St. Helens and Mt. Hood. He was shocked by what he saw and said he knew it would happen some day.