The roaring sounds came, then the impact, then the winds, then the greenish night air.

It was a normal day at work when suddenly the air became thick with anticipation. Then I heard the alarms go off. Then came the first blast with the force and thrust of a tornado.

Oddly, it blew my cell phone out of my hand and my wristwatch off my wrist. My police officer co-workers were frantic with great desperation trying to reach their loved ones. If you were separated when this hit, ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION CEASED immediately. One had to walk and hope and pray to find loved ones and when they came together, it was by happenstance or the mercy of God. Even normal and dependable police radio communications were interrupted, preventing agencies from speaking to one another.

Some people were riding bikes, trying to act as if nothing even happened, in total denial, even as destruction encompassed all around them. Something happened as they could not communicate normally anymore, even with their speech because of the trauma they had seen and which was yet to come. I saw one girl who I went to school with, named Georgia. I spoke to her, but she denied she knew me, but I knew better. She passed away years ago, so I was confused by this.

The warning alarms and instructions never ceased through the massive loudspeakers that seemed to play a pre-recorded message over and over and over again. It was impossible to get out on the radio to speak or get instructions or directions. Each police officer became his own personal command, because of separation. Each officer was trying to get to his family to protect them or to discover their fate, just the desire to see them once again was overwhelming!

The search was frantic to find loved ones. People had been displaced and the landscape had changed so dramatically that people did not even recognize their own neighborhoods. Often they were not able to discern whether they had arrived home or not, everything had changed, nothing looked the same.

Law and order fell upon each man. Many lost their minds in fearful desperation. I saw men in suits running frantically through the streets clashing their heads, screaming out of their minds, for they knew life had changed forever in a second of time!

The daytime turned into dark greenish skies. Day had ceased and only thick greenish air became a constant night. One could no longer tell if there was even a sun that existed.

The roaring sounds came, then the impact, then the winds, then the greenish night air, then the seeming same message blasting again and again… it seemed as if all the plans that had been made, no one was close to being ready.

I saw the looks of fear, and total desperation, the looks of finality… I awoke.

Marty Breeden

Author: Marty Breeden

Marty Breedon has served as Deputy Sheriff with the New Market Police Department in New Market Virginia since 2006. In a near death experience in 2015, Marty was called by God to warn the church of the Lord’s soon return. Since that encounter, God has used Marty to lead hundreds of people to salvation.

Michael Brennan
July 1, 2017 10:02 PM

Man… I always keep an eye out for your messages, Marty. The Lord shows you some powerful and detailed dreams/visions.

Do you believe this attack was an EMP strike or something else? It seems like it since communications shut down. I’ve spoken to two people in just the past few days that have had words or visions pertaining to an EMP striking America. Krista West that posts here is one of them. I had a vision myself in May as well as a few words from the Lord about it.

This is the vision: https://cascade.blog/2017/06/24/back-to-basics/

He also spoke to me about the chaos and how everyone would be caught up trying to find loved ones. Your watch exploding off your wrist made me think of the Lord clearly telling me last night, “TIME IS UP.” A lot of people have been hearing that. The increasing urgency makes me wonder how close we are to this event.

I follow your facebook page too and I just wanted to say that I pray that the Lord blesses your ministry. I wish I was close enough to attend your service. There aren’t enough people preaching the hard truth these days. Keep running the race, brother. You’re greatly appreciated.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
July 2, 2017 11:28 AM

Michael, I read your vision. It really touched my heart. We have a large indoor arena on our property and I could almost see it as the building that you were describing. A few years ago, the Lord told me to go get cows. I went and bought a small heard and it was really scary because I didnt know anything about them. It has been amazing how God has blessed me with calves every year and when ever I need someone to help me, well God is so perfect to send me just the right person. Also I have stocked up on supplies for my family and recently I felt God told me that I had to get more. I was reading about Joseph and how he stored grain and I felt God tell me that I had to store a lot more beans and rice for a lot of people. I too had a short vision of a computer blowing up recently and as I see the kids that we minister to here, so tied into their electronics, I have felt like the Lord is showing me why they need to be done away with. I also love how you shared that the Lord showed you how the people were like a family and the feeling that you had there. This is also something that I have been sensing is to come. Thank you for sharing.

Sue
Sue
July 2, 2017 12:53 PM

You are blessed! One of those the Lord will use to feed his people. Get more! The Lord will use what you have and cause miracles to increase what you already have. Millions will leave the cities/suburbs and go to the country to survive. It won’t be pretty but the Lord will provide for His people.

Michael Brennan
July 3, 2017 9:15 PM

I’m glad it spoke to you, Bonnie. Thank you for sharing how the Lord is preparing you for the days ahead. It’s like seeing different pieces of a puzzle that only He could possibly put together.

That feeling of family and being truly connected was the best part of the vision. I agree with you that all these electronics get in the way of real fellowship. It will be difficult but I think it will also be a blessing many ways.

I pray that the Lord blesses all of your preparations, your cattle, and your supplies. Keep following His lead, sister.

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:39 PM

Thank you my brother. Not long ago I did attend special Law Enforcement training on preparations for an EMP,, I was astonished at the information we were given and we were told it was a matter of WHEN and not IF! Thank you for your encouraging words! Bless you!

Diane Boneck
Diane
July 6, 2017 5:21 PM

I read your vision Michael, and I know it’s true. The Lord had us move and start our organic gardening and I study herbalism. I love growing and making my own remedies. Very empowering. Besides, another dream I had n 2009 told me the health care system, as I know it, is going to collapse. We will need to help other people then.

Diane Boneck
Diane
July 6, 2017 5:12 PM

I had a dream of what was some kind of EMP or solar flare that was posted here. I saw the ‘Tree of Knowledge” with good and bad roots wrapped tight around the earth. They started to burn and the entire sky was on fire. The Lord spoke and said, ” Mans knowledge is foolishness to God!”

brian
brian
July 2, 2017 2:51 AM

well i could be wrong but i wouldnt say this was an emp but rather some geological or atmospheric event. an emp would be rather clinical

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 1, 2017 9:32 PM

Wow Marty. What a baffling dream. Any thoughts on what might have caused this chaos & destruction? Thoughts that ran through my mind – HAARP, EMP, chemical attack….sounds absolutely horrifying. The not knowing how to find/reach/communicate with one’s family makes my heart break. 💔 😢

I can feel a heaviness in my spirit. The financial breakdown occurring in Puerto Rico, Illinois, Connecticut, Maine & New Jersey coupled with the Italian bank bailouts tells me we are on the precipice of a massive & deadly false flag any day now. I believe CA earthquake coupled with multiple dams breaking & millions of deaths & destruction of a major food growing region resulting in food shortages & a distribution breakdown in U.S. I also think Hoover Dam will be destroyed & NYC. 😢

We are in for times that will test all of us & it is impossible to believe we could ever “be ready” for the death, destruction & absolute horror that Satan & his minions wish to cause. May God’s voice help all of us & our loved ones find safety in this impending storm. May we find opportunities to glorify Him in times of suffering that are almost beyond our imagination…..

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:41 PM

My friend the dream shook me so badly, that I actually had to have my wife help me suit up that morning to get on my 25 pounds of police gear. The green I saw could have been radioactive indeed. The thing that has troubled me more than anything was seeing my watch blow off my wrist!!!
To me this signifies either time is up or very short! Blessings to you!!!

DDave
DDave
July 1, 2017 9:25 PM

When Holy Spirit showed me who the antichrist was about a year ago, I was also shown a green smoke/fog around him.

Kathleen Nelson
July 2, 2017 2:38 AM

DDave I’ve seen green toxic around him also

Sue
Sue
July 2, 2017 12:54 PM

demons are ok with radiation.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 1, 2017 8:57 PM

Obama Dream: Spirit of Compromise

Christ Aware explains how our emotions will get the best of us if we are not centered on the Lord every moment.

We need to put away all the worldly understanding we have gained up to this point and ask the Lord will fill us with His understanding instead. We can pray for everything that has entered us not from the Lord to leave. He is not saying we cannot learn about our jobs…, but the things that replace the Lord in our hearts from the world.

The things in our lives that do not represent the Lord need to be prayed out completely. Are we bored with the things of the Lord and too interested in the world? Who is moving, meaning what is the emphasis in your life, is it man of God?
God bless you!!

armando felix
armando felix
July 2, 2017 4:35 AM

Recently just past this thursday night the LORD led me to Gen 18-19 Lot and the events that transpired. Verse Gen18-17 “And the LORD said, shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do. Surely the LORD God will do nothing,but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.s Amos 3:7 This event will catch everyone by surprise utter chaos please help to pray for the Lost and pray for the peace of Jersusalem. Above all dwell in the secret place of the most high.to only one was elijah sent the widow of zarepath. Please strengthen your faith in the will and blood of Jesus. PRAY!

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 1, 2017 9:50 PM

Could the part in the dream where you spoke to Georgia, who had been deceased, represent that CERN &/or D Wave has allowed the “tearing of the veil” and the separation between our world & the spiritual world? Is it possible “she” did not know you because a spirit, other than Georgia, now resided in her body?

Michael Brennan
July 1, 2017 10:23 PM

I believe CERN is going to be the tool for opening the abyss as their goal is to open a portal to another dimension. They want to create a black hole. It’s the fifth trumpet.

“Then the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit. When he opened it, smoke poured out as though from a huge furnace, and the sunlight and air turned dark from the smoke.” – Revelation 9:1-2

It would also explain the smoke and darkness. Maybe she was a demon in disguise or perhaps the tearing of the veil will have other consequences.

Just some food for thought. I haven’t received a word from the Lord about it.

DebR
DebR
July 2, 2017 12:35 AM

I believe this also. I had been praying asking God about cern and if it would cause destruction as some are predicting. I had a dream at a later point and in this dream, demons came through this doorway / portal that cern had opened. These demons that came through had one purpose and that purpose was to torture and torment people.

Julie
July 2, 2017 6:50 PM

I also have been shown that. It is the old tower of babel. They are trying to force their way to get to God but are going to open up hell instead.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 1, 2017 10:33 PM

I agree with you about CERN. Also that when the veil is torn, we will know because of what is described in Mark 3:25 – “And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.”

If you study what the D Wave quantum computer is, I believe this is how the Elites are communicating with the Fallen Ones/demons that are instructing the Elites on preparations for the Fallen Ones return. This explains about the D Wave & transhumanism.

Expat Gal
Expat Gal
July 1, 2017 10:45 PM

Oops. D Wave & transhumanism brief video link – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_HSmlJzKRo

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:43 PM

Great point Michael!

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:43 PM

This entire CERN technology is absolutely opening a portal to the demonic. You may well be onto something good read!

July 3, 2017 2:31 AM

In 2013, Pastor David Lankford had a dream about silver prices showing it skyrocketing after dropping way down to $20.00 per ounce while the euro also dropped to 80 cents per dollar. So if he heard right, it must first go way above $20.00, then drop back down, and the euro must lose a lot of value. That is a lot to happen in the next two months, too much in my opinion.

I had a dream yesterday, which I interpreted to mean silver prices would be going way up, but it seemed to be showing a longer term perspective with several smaller moves preceding a bigger move up. Previously, I saw visions showing graphs of silver prices dropping down to $14.45. So based on all that, I am expecting it to take a lot longer than September 1, but we’ll see soon.

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:47 PM

I think we are going to see much these next few months that will shake the Godliest among us! Yet as Jesus said, “BEHOLD I HAVE FORETOLD YOU ALL THINGS!”

michael c.
michael c.
July 3, 2017 5:03 PM

Hi James, Do you have any idea how high silver prices will go in your current understanding? Thank you James for all you have done at Z3.

July 3, 2017 6:06 PM

On March 20 2017, I saw a short vision showing silver prices at either $110.07 or $110.70. By the time I wrote it down, I was not sure about the order of the last two digits. I was not shown any dates. I believe it will eventually go much higher than that, but perhaps it spikes up to that level before skyrocketing.

Carol Walsh
Carol Walsh
July 2, 2017 5:43 PM

Marty, this dream really got my attention! My spirit just kept hearing “Yellowstone!” I recall the stories of Mt St Helen’s blowing and the sound and wind pressure was massive. Yellowstone is vastly larger!! I truly believe God is going to do something massive to get people off their tablets and phones! Thank you for your expert attention to detail and allowing yourself to be God’s workmen.

Marty Breeden
July 4, 2017 12:47 PM

Blessings to you Carol!!!!!

Julie
July 2, 2017 6:48 PM

I just think we ought to pray for protection and be prepared for this upcoming solar eclipse, so that the enemy will not try to do anything evil during this time. It seems like an opportunity for an energy grid attack. It is on August 21,2017.

unknown.servant
unknown.servant
July 2, 2017 1:15 PM

Beartooth radio addon for smartphone (https://www.beartooth.com), CB & MURS radio are useful in this situation, when the celltowers down.