Prophetic Dreams Fulfilled in Equities Market

equities

This provides an 11-minute video update to the prophetic macro picture of price movements in the equities market that I believe have been building and leading up to the diamond top, as identified in my previous video.

This video shows the fulfillment of prophetic insights shared in my previous video, posted on September 5, and looks ahead to next big moves. Click to watch now.

I am not providing investment advice here, so it should not be construed as investment advice. I make no warranties about anything being said here. This is my best understanding from my prophetic insights, but we only see in part, so I could certainly have errors in this.

Author: Jim Reeve

Jim Reeve is Professor Emeritus of the University of Tennessee, College of Business Administration. He is the author of articles and textbooks in finance and accounting. Eight years ago the Lord invited him to an “adventure” that would require leaving the university. He did, and so began his entrance into the Holy Spirit school of prophetic trading. The Handbook of Prophetic Trading is a culmination of the lessons learned in that school. He presently works to apply prophetic trading principles in cooperative team-based settings. It is his desire to see the anointing expand, and teams to multiply in preparation for the end times.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

December 5, 2016 8:00 pm

Hey guys, this really made my day. I was driving to walmart and in front of me was a grey Ford Expedition with a license plate that read, FGZ 7466. I never pay attention to license plates, but as I was starring at the plate, I noticed there was a plastic plate around it that said, no worries, God’s got it covered. Then instantly, I thought of FAZ. I have been worried that if FAZ gets too low, they might try to reverse split it, but I know the Lord was telling me it’s going to be o.k. Also, the license plate had the letters FGZ, which does not spell FAZ, but is very close, and also, the numbers 7466, the two middle numbers are 46, which is the price we are looking for FAZ to go to on the next hangman. Anyway, this was for me today, to let me know, don’t worry, God has it covered, and FAZ will hit 46 as Phanuel has seen. Be encouraged, God is in control. God bless.

Ed h
Ed h
December 6, 2016 9:39 am

DLBM,
God speaks to us in many ways. I believe that was one of them. There are many here who are holding both FAZ and UVXY . I just looked at the stock prices on both and both are at 52 week lows. For those holding them we need to pray for an Elijah moment because they are seriously underwater. I commented to Phanuel that it was a long shot now and his reply was “That’s how God works” He’s right. Look at all the examples in the Bible of the most unfit, inexperienced, least likely people he choose to do great things.

December 6, 2016 11:01 am

Amen brother Ed, The Lord is doing a work in us all, this has been a very painful experience for many. I recently read where someone even posted his marriage was in trouble, that his wife may divorce him. Lets all keep praying for that brother, and all those here who are hurting, and for those who are worried and gripped with fear, remember, God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of Power, and of Love, and of a Sound Mind. (2 Timothy 1:7 )
Also, Deuteronomy 31:8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” I have to always remind myself, that God is always in control, and that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
December 6, 2016 11:56 am

Sell half and learn to trade that portion of your money, to build a recovery. Sell the other half on a rally. The last big FAZ rally was only a 50% increase (Jan-2016). So expect no more than $36 to $40 on a rally because 24 x 1.50 = 36.

Personally, I would sell it all, admit I was wrong, and work day trading to make a recovery. That is my blunt assessment. Never invest in triple leveraged junk like FAZ and UVXY except for a daytrade and with stops.

I am going to listen in on Rick’s seminar. It just now started 12:17 EST.

December 7, 2016 11:46 pm
Hey guys, I did some figuring and I was amazed with what came up. In Jan 2016, FAZ was in a trading range from 42.68-56.55, it went to a high of 61.74 in January. It went even higher in February to a high of 68.42 the next month in February. The Russell 1000 Financial Services Index was trading around 1161-1292 in Jan. 2016, & when FAZ went to 68.42 the Russell 1000 Financials was trading @ 1100. During Brexit FAZ went to 45.92(High) & Closed @ 45.35 The Russell 1000 Financials were trading around 1210-1307 for the week of Brexit. Currently, the Russell 1000 Financials are @ All Time Highs @ 1508 today, that is why FAZ has been getting killed since Trump was elected. During the week of Brexit, within 4 days, FAZ jumped up almost $9 ($8.75) a share, from 36.60 to 45.35 a share. I remember reading that someone was told it would go up $9-$10 in one day, or two, some where when it starts climbing. Here is what it did during Brexit in a few days. FAZ Open High Low Close 06/27/16 43.4500 45.9200 43.2700 45.3500 06/24/16 42.2900 42.3100 39.7300 42.2300 06/23/16 37.8200 37.8300 36.6000 36.6000 Now, for FAZ to get around 46.00/Share, the Russell 1000 Financials needs to be around the low 1200’s, but remember, it has climbed about 200 points in the last 3-4 weeks with the Trump rally, so I figure we need to drop about maybe 250-300 points, more or less, on the Russell 1000 Financials to get to 46 FAZ. The Russell 1000 Financials fell quickly almost 250 points in just over 29 trading sessions, which pushed FAZ up from 42.96 to 68.42, a gain of $25.46 a share! So if we get a drop around 250-300 points in the… Read more »
December 8, 2016 7:33 am

Thanks DLBM
I believe all the numbers revealed come to pass at their appointed time. Sometimes the Lord grants us grace in timing, but timing is very close to the Father’s chest. When He shows me timing He makes it very clear that grace has been extended. It is NOT a given. So I’m very grateful with what He has given to us.

December 8, 2016 10:31 am

Amen brother, everything in God’s appointed time. When the Lord has given me dreams that came to pass, I never was given the timing, we just have to trust Him that it will come to pass in due season.

Ed h
Ed h
December 6, 2016 11:58 am

DLBM,
Wow, don’t remember reading that. That’s really sad, money has a way of making people do strange things. We need to keep our focus on God and his righteousness . I hope and pray people on here are not over invested and taking too much risk.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
December 6, 2016 11:21 am

A free trading seminar is starting in 45 minutes. I have no connection to Rick. I am just trying to help:
or

Javita
Javita
December 6, 2016 12:38 pm

I am one of the last few suckers who is stilling holding FAZ. In it at 62.00.
It makes me nauseous how much I have lost. If and when it goes back up, what do you think I can hold out for? It was pretty stupid yo short the bankers in control at their own game. I too agree, with clawing your way back. I am following tradergenius.co. He makes a lot of sense.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
December 6, 2016 1:46 pm
I just heard tradergenius.co for the first time from … I think it was Commonsenseshow? I tried to assess him and I noticed he is not offering a trading method. He threw out ideas and opinions. That is not good enough! Maybe he has more, and I am not knowing if he does. So I am not offering a full assessment. I guarantee you should have watched that Rick Ackerman seminar to understand what I mean about needing more; ie. risk management. The seminar just now ended. Find the replay and play it. It was excellent. I have experience dating back to the 1980s and I wrote software and you must have technique and stops and a strategy; not just opinions. Listen carefully to Rick, especially near the end he talks about markets changing and why. He is correct. I had an angle that worked for 5 years and ended. His ideas will help you change with the markets and give you a way out, to limit your risk. He is real and humble and experienced. I can tell. Next, you ask me about FAZ. I said bluntly in another post: sell it ALL, and if you cannot do that, then sell half immediately, and wait for any trading signal, using Rick’s exit method, to dump the rest, or let it ride until $36, while knowing that over time you will lose it all eventually, if the $36 never happens, because leveraged ETFs erode over the years and go to zero. Now that I watched Rick’s seminar, I recommend you join his chat room and do his trades with the half or more of the money you have left from selling FAZ. He offered a discount until Friday midnight. He doesn’t swear so much, unlike those other two guys, and… Read more »
Javita
Javita
December 6, 2016 2:44 pm

On Cyber Monday, Bob Kudlow trader genius had a half price special. It is normally 45.00 a month to trade with him. He built his own algorithm system that triggers buys and sells and stops. As you heard on the Commonsense show he specializes in trends ahead, like clime , El Nino colder drier, AG’s food rices going up, so he trades a lot of ETF’s and other things. What you get is 9-5 chat room access to him daily. You get real time tweets of his picks and sells. In the chat room you can ask any questions and also a short wrap up video at the end of the day. I have bought one of his picks about a week ago. cant say that its profitable yet. but I will keep you posted. Selling FAZ for the crumbs left, is one of the hardest things I will have to do.

Ed Sain
Ed Sain
December 6, 2016 3:37 pm

That’s interesting. Thank-you. I am happy to hear he has a way out for every trade. Do learn how, and what works, and what is risky and not risky so you can judge a good idea from a bad idea for yourself.

serge
serge
December 27, 2016 10:47 pm

I’m still holding onto FAZ over a year, and at this point hoping for a Hail Mary to connect even at $42.,- to get out of this sled before it evaporates.
Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas Season. – God Bless !

December 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Happy New Year Serge

Shalom brother!

December 6, 2016 8:49 am

Thanks DLBM
Yesterday evening before I saw your post I had a heart to heart with our Lord. The gist is I asked Him to let me know if we needed to sell our current positions
today (since the cluster of 23 numbers had been fulfilled). I asked for a different kind of confirmation. Thank you for the confirmation. You didn’t know I was praying for another confirmation from a different person. The Lord already had an answer waiting.

December 6, 2016 9:52 am

Your welcome brother, God is good all the time. He gave me these scriptures this morning:
Psalm 37:25 I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Corrine
December 6, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi everyone, Greg Mannarino’s YouTube for today is good. He has a chart showing the divergence of the bond market and the stock market, and how we are due for a correction. I thought it was encouraging, wanted to share.
Blessings, Corrine

December 7, 2016 12:08 pm

I get the feeling we are getting close to topping…2222??
keep an eye for uvxy at 8.43. Be encouraged.

December 8, 2016 10:34 pm

Do you believe UVXY is going to 8.43 before the drop?

December 9, 2016 9:25 am

Not sure about this Richard.

December 7, 2016 3:45 pm

P, uvxy really is not going along, at all, maybe tomorrow we get 8.43. That may well be IT>

December 7, 2016 5:04 pm

TAJ UVXY may be holding up in expectation of volatility from ECB in the AM. If the ECB is dovish, than today’s move will be confirmed, and I suspect UVXY will deflate rapidly. JR

Taj
Taj
December 7, 2016 5:16 pm

Your right Jim, do you have a take at this point.

December 7, 2016 5:40 pm
TAJ. My thoughts. We’re now at 2.5x of the move down prior to Trump (see video). That seems about right to me. I don’t think we go up to 3x, which would be 2270+. The fact that Ph has 2280+ is a residual concern, however. I place that number as possibly the second diamond top, which I think is a bit higher than the first diamond top. I swung short at the end of today, but have stops in place in case we are going to march to 3x. I place this equity down move back to the bottom of the range set before Trump. Figure a 140-150 point drop, not a straight line. This will be a nice “rain”, but the real storm comes later, possibly off the second diamond top. I put that into the Trump admin in winter/spring. I still think short oil will be an interesting near term play (see video). I went short at 52 and believe that’s a good turn number. We may have already turned in oil, but I’m not sure. I have stops above 52 for risk management. I agree with JB that silver has three moves up (I have two dreams with that picture). I think we might have done the first move today. If so, then there will be two more remaining segments. I’m thinking around 18. I believe we then turn and drop to around 15, so I’m seeing the same things that JB see’s on that one. Again, I can’t emphasize enough. The Lord is granting us grace in doing this, but not enough to make “a killing”. Our timing is very soft and generalized. We may be allowed to trade the last hangman, but that is not guaranteed. It might be by invitation only. One can be… Read more »
December 7, 2016 6:56 pm

wise counsel my friend.

im in agreement, the serious stuff is later in 2017.

December 7, 2016 5:56 pm

JR I agree with your analysis .. a move down before 2281/2288, then the last move back up (diamond top). The big hangman drop after Trump is in office. We are now very close to the bear market. I’m looking for 17,808 and 2080.88 with this next move down.

Aaron1
Aaron1
December 7, 2016 8:07 pm

Just to be clear Phanuel, are you expecting a drop to 2080.88 prior to seeing 2281 or is that the first target drop after having achieved that level?

December 8, 2016 7:48 am

Hi Aaron
That’s my understanding. But then again, I thought we would drop before we got to 2238/2239 and take a longer time to get to 2239. The reasons I believe a drop is imminent are:
1. Prophetic sequence (Dow, S&P) signal on 11/25
2. Passport/airport terminal dream
3. Clusters of FAZ numbers at 23 fulfilled
4. UVXy at 9.48 fulfilled.. and in proximity to 8.43.
5. Recent meal dream with scheduled arrival time

December 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Patience is key in prophecy. Seeing S&P approaching 2280s brings more clarity to the dream in which I saw Faz at $42 and the S&P at 2100. A drop of 180 points!..Makes more sense now.

December 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Brother Phanuel, are you thinking maybe we get to FAZ $42 on this first leg down, then FAZ $46 on the second leg down. The reason I’m asking is because when I saw your post with FAZ $42 today, it reminded me that this A.M. I had a thought that FAZ $46 would come later, on the second leg down. I’m praying the Lord will show us all.

God bless.

December 14, 2016 8:15 am

Brother DLBM
That’s my leaning too. The FAZ numbers seen suggests it may not be a straight line down. Let’s see how it plays out.

39.7
41.50
46.56

December 14, 2016 1:23 pm

Thanks brother, that is what I’m thinking also. Looks like markets are in limbo right now awaiting Fed decision. I do not think an interest rate hike will cause the markets to tank, must be a bank failure, or something else coming.

December 14, 2016 2:29 pm

1. Rising bond yields
2. Italian banks/ DB

December 8, 2016 8:38 am

Hi Phanuel,
Did you already share Passport and meal dream? Did I
miss them? Thank you again.

December 8, 2016 10:04 am

Hi Michael C
I didn’t share the specific details. I’m just generalizing for now.

December 7, 2016 1:48 pm

P, amigo,

long time no talk,

i agree in how this feels,

Shalom,

taj

December 7, 2016 1:55 pm

Absolutely Incredible..blew right through 2222…
2238 and 2239 in striking distance. This happened in lightening speed!

hi amigo!!

December 7, 2016 2:02 pm

notice vix and uvxy are not buying the rally.

December 7, 2016 3:32 pm

just got it.

December 7, 2016 3:27 pm

Phanuel,

Saw 2237.99 and likely to see 2238 and 2239 today. Regarding both those numbers above, is it your understanding by noting those numbers that they are markers and we will still go higher? Or, are these the highest you’ve seen so far?

December 7, 2016 3:43 pm

well I wasn’t expecting us to see these numbers in such a short period of time (we were below 2200 a few days ago with a series of flat days). UVXY hasn’t moved much today…….
I have seen 2281 and 2288….but it looks like its we about to break downward……

UVXY is only down 8 cents!! wow!!

December 7, 2016 4:03 pm

Yes…very fast moving…right after I posted, I looked again and the market jumped right to 2240 negating my question.

I had remembered the the 2280 numbers, but wasn’t sure if those were Jim R’s or yours. If the market needs to go to 2280’s before we see the drop, then it’s going to get real rough in FAZ. FAZ has now dropped about $10 since the election with about a 30 point increase in S&P. In relative terms….another 40-50 point increase in S&P equates to another $10+ drop in FAZ.

I’m really disappointed having misinterpreted or misunderstood the revelations and stayed short. There was always, “some” reason to hold the position and not sell…be it by faith, be it by not burying your talents……i’ve made some very poor decisions and I’m just sick to my stomach looking at my losses.

Never in my life have I been seeking God as I have been since late June. I am just appalled at how I’ve missed this. We have seen absolutely no reprieve from the market and I’ve recently started questioning if I’ve ever been/supposed to be involved in this. This experience has taken a significant toll on me and I sit stunned at my current position. I continue to pray for the, “Joseph’s” on this site and that they would see encouragement soon.

December 7, 2016 3:44 pm

*it looks like its about to break downward…..

December 7, 2016 3:18 pm

*lightning

December 7, 2016 3:46 pm

Now UVXY is positive!!! Unbelievable day!!

January 8, 2017 10:26 am

Update: short vision on 1/7/17

I saw car at “full acceleration” move up a small incline and a short distance. The car broke through a barrier, and then tumbled off a steep (90 degrees) cliff, thus crashing into the ground.

I think the barrier could be Dow at 20,000. Even though, I’m not 100 percent certain about this I don’t know what else it could be. The emphasis on the vision was a short distance and a small move up. It fits with where we are now.

January 8, 2017 11:37 am

Phanuel,

I really like the consistent symbolic language….cars, inclines, cliffs, bridges, steep drops…been seeing these a lot from multiple people. I particularly like the, “short” distance the car travelled in your vision prior to dropping. We all see in part and God is putting the puzzle together for us! Soon…….

Blessing!

January 8, 2017 2:23 pm

Tom P
Amazing and faithful God we serve. In the mouth of 2 or 3 words witnesses…

Blessings

January 8, 2017 2:24 pm

*please delete words*

January 9, 2017 9:42 am

Phnuel,

Interesting start to the day…maybe starting with this head fake down, turning around toward 20k and then the drop!? I’d be OK with it continuing down…;) Definitely keeping our attention!

January 9, 2017 11:39 am

Hi TomP,
I’m at peace this morning. I just think what’s happening today is some consolidation to gather steam for the move up. I’m looking for a quick and violent move up. I’m still short though (just in case the “car vision” was for last move up). We are almost there brother.

January 9, 2017 4:52 pm

Hmmm TomP
We need to keep an eye on this, as we closed at the lows of the day… usually a bad sign for bulls.

January 9, 2017 5:47 pm

PH. I think i’m seeing another loop, with a climb back to the top after we go down some (unknown, but small, amount). If so, I would expect us to continue going down and your vision from the 7th would be fulfilled on the return trip. I would be very hesitant to place the vision historically. I think your vision is helpful to us because I do think it means we go through 20,000, so that’s something to look for. The strength of the up move in your vision would define for me the amount that we go down. JR

January 11, 2017 8:30 pm

Looking at market price action this week coupled with the politics of the next week, I’m thinking the following — the market looks like it will trend higher having ended today as an up day with volume. This indicates bullish action that could take us over 20k tomorrow or Friday. And If it does, the Fibonacci extension would put the top at 20,022 or 20,048. Now couple this with politics — Paris conference against Israel on the 15th… 70 nations coming against Israel could tumble the markets until the Inauguration. Now God knowing that Trump will reject anything against Israel [which Trump has clearly stated] may relent sending things back over the top sometime after the inauguration. [Personally, if we are over 20k by the end of day on Friday, I will absolutely be out of all longs and probably take short positions, and/or be long Gold/Silver]. Just my current thoughts.

Corrine
January 12, 2017 9:44 am

Wow uvxy is up to 31.00$. Today!!!!

Corrine
January 12, 2017 11:14 am

Ohhhh that’s right!! Sorry for the misinformation…🙁

January 12, 2017 10:56 am

it was a 5 to 1 split,

January 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Sorry JR,
just saw this comment. Thanks for the input. It does seem 20,000 is inevitable.

January 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Phanuel,

Wondering if they’re revving the engine getting ready for a quick fast move up today!?

I’m out of synch now in my thinking where my dream sequence is at relative to the market……I thought we’d see the “sliding down” by now. I’m also troubled now with timing seeing that we are so close to the Paris meetings…..now wondering if the move down comes after!? Considering the down move happening prior to Paris meetings, then it doesn’t seem to fit because there is not enough time. I understood the major move down would be only a few days and then taking much longer…maybe weeks/months to move all the way back up.

January 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi TomP
I’m watching tomorrow closely for a change (like 1/6, 12/28). Isn’t it weird that the S&P closed at 2268.90 two days in a row?? Isn’t even more strange that FAZ closed at $21 two days in row?

January 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Hey Phanuel,

What an interesting last few days for the markets! Today with the big drops feels like another head fake. Bank earnings being reported tomorrow…..if they beat, the markets could see that huge run up. Meeting in Paris of the 70 nations regarding Israel on Sunday and the markets being closed Monday for Martin Luther King Jr Day….a curious and potential set up. Soon…..

January 12, 2017 9:55 pm

It’s my personal opinion that it was a head fake. JPMorgan releases before market open. If positive, I think we see my numbers above. And if that happens, watch for the Gold slam down to follow.

January 13, 2017 8:23 am

Richard,

Appears that the banks are starting to report some not so good numbers…JPM, WFC, BAC…wondering what they’ll do with their specific stock prices? I was leaning toward high performance from this sector….this is definitely one time that I will be happy to be wrong! Guessing they’ll be rotating the money into other sectors today!?

January 13, 2017 9:17 am

Hi TomP/JR/Richard
I just had a dream (few hours ago) about going down and up some stairs with friends. One to grab my iPhone and the other to grab my wallet from a hotel room. My friend met me in the hotel room at the end of the dream (up the stairs) and there was a reference to the number 8 twice (8 trading days?? ). This is a fresh dream and I’m still sorting through it…..seeking the Lord for Clarity. It should also be noted that both times I didn’t get to the bottom of the stairs and then turned around to the top ( hotel room). Seems similar to JRs loops. We planned to head back out.

January 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Ph. Very helpful. I had a recent stairs/loop dream where I had to come back to the room to get a phone. So, we’re tracking the same stuff. You are seeing two more dips and reversal, I think I see the same. It tells me that these are micro moves and we’re still running along the top of the ridge. I suspect these moves will run the edges of the range. The big move down does not seem immediate because it may take some time for these patterns to work through. In the video I didn’t reach the Destination City. I now believe that we eventually do reach that city, but that the dream stopped early. It suggests to me the ultimate bottom is greater than 2080, and more like the mid 1990’s. This is developing and I’ll post later if I think it’s confirmed. It seems necessary for getting the double on FAZ you and others are seeing. I probably don’t buy the 8 as days, but we’ll see. JR

January 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Good stuff JR,
thanks for sharing!! I’m watching the week of Jan23-27 closely and some dates in February.

January 15, 2017 8:58 am

Jim, might the drop to 1990’s be after reaching the final top, in your view?

Shalom,

taj

January 15, 2017 9:22 am

TAJ. First, my error. Mid 1900’s, not 1990’s. I think it’s a V. We turn at some unknown location along the ridge and we eventually end up to mid 1900s, but probably not a straight line. H3 cold be part of the story somewhere in there. We return back to the top for the second diamond top. JR

January 13, 2017 8:11 pm

Maybe we just keep looping through banking earnings till Apple earnings reports on the 31st, which could include lots of hype about the new iPhone 8.

January 13, 2017 9:25 pm

very possible Richard!

shalom!

January 13, 2017 9:41 am
Phanuel, Below are some details I had from a dream early morning 1/12. The dream was choppy and intense and details were difficult to remember when I woke up, so sharing them in bullet point form. Some parts of the dream seem completely unrelated and some were obvious, but in an odd way representative of market symbols. DREAM: – Was preparing to go to a charity golf outing with friends – Right before we were leaving, a friend was fishing and surprised us all by catching a large striped bass – We began driving to the event which was a fairly good ride to get there…maybe an hour or so – On the way we stopped at what appeared to be a frat house and had a discussion with a member about the “new” or “different” entry tests that could be taken to be accepted into college. (In the dream I saw the acronyms for these…thinking now that they were MIT, MIS and there was a third one, maybe WIS but I’m not confident on any right now.) – There was an exotic pet in the frat house…thinking now it was a monkey!? – Saw an ad on TV regarding Creflo Dollar and he was having some financial “problems” – At the end of the TV ad/commercial, there were two addresses on the screen…the first was a US address (don’t remember specifics), but the second one was an address in Trinidad. – Next I was flying over Trinidad and looking down on some very average looking houses, but they had huge beautiful luxurious pools. The pools were 3-5X the size of the houses and very ornate with beautiful blue water – Now in Trinidad, I was having a conversation with an oil tycoon who was also in financial trouble. He… Read more »
January 13, 2017 11:02 am

Fascinating dream TomP
It confirms oil and oil companies are in trouble .
1 hr drive is about 1 month
and 211 could be February 11 or in Hebrew Iyar 11 ( May 7). Creflo “dollar” is “dollar” financial issues/ devaluation (bankruptcy). A Bad financial storm is coming (out of no where). You will overcome as you were flying over the pools (financial/equity meltdown) with the help of the Holy Trinity ….”Trinidad”..,..Trinity and Dad ( Heavenly Father).

I also have some dates in February I’m closely watching.

Christian Block
Christian Block
January 13, 2017 2:19 pm

Phanuel and TomP –
February 11th is on my radar screen as well. It is Tu’ B’Shevat which is one of 4 Hebrew New Years. There is a penumbral lunar eclipse on that day. On that day, comet 45p/Honda–Mrkos–Pajdušáková will make its closest approach to earth and have its highest visibility. It is also National Foundation Day in Japan. Keep an eye on the news regarding official Japanese policy positions regarding Israel. The meeting of 70 nations on the 15th could be a trigger for Japan to take a hard stance against Israel. In the weeks and days before the 3.11 earthquake and tsunami in 2011, there were multiple statements from Japan condemning Jewish settlements. Remember that just as Israel is in its 70th year and is expected to see major changes, Japan is in its 70th year as well.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
January 13, 2017 6:43 pm
Hey Christian Interesting about the comet and New Year of Trees. Last year I had a vision of 4 long match kind of sticks being lit by a beautiful woman and she said ‘carry on, they are on their way back’ 4 Vesta is the brightest of all the asteroids. It is in opposition and peak brightness on Jan 17. It will also be visible. The asteroid is named after the goddess of the hearth or fireside and home. A Vesta is a short wooden or wax match. Just before Christmas I heard ‘big tree turn around’ Have posted 3 times about a set of 3 connected dreams but can’t find where o posted it.. with the first dream being this: I travelled to a boarding school where I met a girl called Rebecca and there was a pile of No. 8 wire on the ground that was to make a tree with but in the dream I knew that I needed to wait for the others… Rebecca first appears in Genesis 24. Rebecca means noose, to tie together connection…No 8 wire is used in sheep fencing in NZ. On December 24th UN resolution supported by NZ.. Following the Torah calendar, The New Year of Trees is now. On waiting for others…as is the Orthodox New Year. The no. 8 is also connected with new beginnings. Regards France in the past the LORD called my attention to Bastille Day, I wasn’t clear on what he was saying just that something was going to happen in France on that date, and it did. I had a dream a few months ago of being in a church and I was called forward and very reluctantly I went and I was given a book containing songs. The Sabbath connected to The New Year… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
January 20, 2017 7:17 pm

Jane NZ – #8 wire at the ground suggest hitting a bottom for metals (wire) associated with an ‘8’. Nothing really matches up with silver, except maybe an 8% drop. $16.90 – 8% = $15.50. Anyway just a thought. Usually in my dreams a number either references the price of the item (silver, S&P, or oil, etc), the amount of the move, or maybe a percentage. I can’t say it’s the same with you (dream language can be unique), so I’ll just toss that out there for thought. Blessings. SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
January 22, 2017 2:55 pm

SNS. Thank you very much for your input. I think you may be right about the silver. With Nick from the Uk help and confirmation i was shown the high point for silver and have asked the LORD to show me the low point. I live day to day off the cash in my pocket and others kindness and am not trading and had no interest in the markets until i started receiving revelation on it. I would never have seen the connection to the markets unless you had pointed it out. I will be looking to see additional confirmation on it as well but I think that you are right. Thanks again. So great when someone shines the light on something that I thought was significant but couldn’t understand what I was being shown. Thank you SNS.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 23, 2017 8:59 am

Jane NZ, even though you aren’t trading yourself, your contributions like the #8 dream are really helpful. Thanks for posting, as that dream confirmed something for me. We are a body and the Z3 dreams posted by many here edify those who are in the trenches trying our best to trade it. Blessing, SNS

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
January 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Thanks SNS. So glad to be off some help. I’m so excited seeing what the LORD is doing here and the opportunity to be a part of it is very cool! The funny thing is, is that without the help of other parts of the Body I would not understand much of what I hear and see. I think that the LORD has done that to safeguard us and it makes the whole process way more interesting. Even if I have had to give a hard word at times…I am totally for all you guys recovering and establishing the Kingdoms wealth. It is a critical component of establishing mercy, justice and righteousness on the earth as we are mandated to do….’and has made us unto our God kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth’. In Revelation 5. And in Exodus 19. SNS, May you prosper as your soul prospers.

Christian Block
Christian Block
January 14, 2017 9:20 am

Jane-
Great research! It led me to follow some trails that I hadn’t considered. I found your number 16. This year, Tu’B’shevat falls on Shabbat. The Torah reading is the 16th reading in the Torah cycle for the year! Lots of other possibilities are turning up in the meaning of Tu’B’shevat, but I want to check a few more things before I post them.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
January 14, 2017 3:57 pm

Yeah so interesting isn’t it! Here a couple of verses that have come up in the last week as I’ve been considering this. Isaiah 41:19; Jeremiah 1:11-12, Psalm 1:3 and Job 12: 7-10. A study on trees and man and the tie in with the Davidic kingdom and covenant is fascinating!

January 15, 2017 8:31 am

Thanks Jane and Christian

January 13, 2017 11:10 am

Perhaps this is the year a “Bank Holiday is coming in June” is fulfilled.

January 13, 2017 5:39 pm
>>> Re-posting due to problem with formatting. Sorry James, would you please delete the other post…thank you. Wow Phanuel…thank you for that interpretation! It certainly opens my eyes to something I struggled with. I’ve been spending time thinking about my dream and how it relates to the S&P market. I believe my dream from 11/7 began to fulfill on 12/28 with the start of three days down. It still appears that it may be tracking…. – 12/28-12/30 Three consecutive down days…… represented by the three right hand turns and start of dream sequence. (3 trading days) – 1/3-1/6 Market moved up approximately 19 points…… represented my drive up the incline and parking the car (4 trading days) – 1/9-1/10 S&P closed at exact same price of 2268.9……represented by parking and not moving the car (2 trading days) – 1/11 S&P moved up approximately 7 points…represented by me exiting the car to the left and walking toward the trunk (1 trading day) – 1/12 S&P drop 5 points (about that 2070 area)…..represented by me walking toward the ridge looking down and thinking it just too steep and need another way down (1 trading day) – 1/13 S&P up about 4 points….represented by me turning left and walking down ridge line toward the stairs. (1 trading day so far) Because I walked a bit along the ridge toward the stairs…..wondering now if we stick around this 2274 area for a couple more trading days and then drop!? A couple of the key timing points of the dream were the three right turns to start and the two consecutive days S&P closed at same price which was parking the car. I hope that I’m not overthinking this as I believe God gave me this dream, so I presume He wants me to understand… Read more »
January 13, 2017 9:19 pm

great tracking Tom P!

January 13, 2017 10:30 pm

Just realized that if your 8 is referring to trading days and my 12 is regular days…would that be considered, “sneaky” for a, “spy” storm? That means they both hit on 1/25.

January 13, 2017 10:17 pm

Thought it seemed right…but I cannot reconcile my 11/7 dream with what you and JR are getting. I walked along the ridge, (where I think I’m currently at) then start the sliding down….I do not have anything in my dream that indicates any looping as it was flat.

Also, I am not sure I can see anything that indicates that the walk along the ridge would take several more trading days!? Unless, possibly, this dream ties into the one I had yesterday (1/12). I noted today, that since the 11/7 dream sequence starting on 12/28, there has been a total of 12 trading days (detailed above). In my recent dream on 1/12, I heard, “12 different accounting or bankruptcy experts to help him resolve his problems”. Maybe it means there are 12 more trading days from yesterday to resolve the problems, or start of the drop? If so, it took 12 days to get to the top of the ridge and then maybe another 12 days to get to the point I start sliding down? Counting 12 more days puts me at 1/25. If it’s consistent to use trading days, that puts me at 2/1, if starting with 1/17.

Maybe yesterday’s dream reference of “…12 attorney’s/bankruptcy experts to resolve problems” was referring to the 12 days that just passed and we begin the slide down Tuesday!? Also in that dream the unknown female said it was a “sneaky” storm coming and they called the storm “spy”. But than again, assuming we’re all looking at the same timeframe, this does not match up with you two either.

I’m still praying for clarification and searching out the matter.

January 13, 2017 10:44 pm

My guess is your 12 experts refer to the future rather than the past. All of my trading stuff has been future unless specifically identified as historical references. If that is the correct interpretation, then your dream aligns well with Phanuel’s and others.

January 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Being future tense has also been true with everything I’ve ever received, so you’re probably right.

Sorry, about all of the posts, being such a novice at this, I’m doing a lot of thinking out loud via this website.

Unlike other dreams I’ve had, this dream was more literal in using ” Creflo Dollar”, “Oil Tycoon” and “Spy”…wondering if God was being literal with “12 experts”? Also wondering if the white hardhat that the oil tycoon was wearing was implying that silver was tied to oil?

Blessings

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
January 17, 2017 7:29 pm

TomP

SPY is an ETF tied to the S&P. An oil tycoon (male) is bullish, a white hardhat on the head would indicate precious metals high at the same time. If I had a “12” i might be looking for 120 points S&P, or maybe 12% or something, so that’s another way of looking at your 12; it might not be a time progression indicator. SNS

January 17, 2017 9:48 pm

SNS,

Thank you for the assist on my dream symbolism. I am in agreement with you regarding the white hat/oil tycoon…I believe for the time being, they are attached or connected and staying higher, but not sure for what duration.

As far as the “12”, I’m still toying if it relates to my other dream on 11/7. Using your theory that it may be a numerical symbol vs a time symbol…it does make sense in that, in the dream, “12” referred to the number of “accounting and bankruptcy experts to resolve the problems”….maybe it infers 120 point “drop” for S&P as the next scene in the dream was an unknown women telling me that there was a “sneaky” storm coming and they call it a “spy storm”.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 17, 2017 11:31 pm

TomP, I want to look at the whole dream better, but a second thought about the 12, is that it is referencing what happens to a bullish (oil, silver) figure that is now struggling (bearish). A 12 in this context might be a $12 drop in oil, since that’s the primary metaphor (the silver is secondary). So for example if we are at $54 oil at some point in the future, a drop to $42 makes a lot of sense because $42 looks like a support level from looking at the charts. I’m just using that as an arbitrary example, however. SNS

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
January 18, 2017 12:52 am
TomP: Here is my try at interpretation. – Was preparing to go to a charity golf outing with friends. **** Golfing might be metals. You use long metal clubs and white balls. – Right before we were leaving, a friend was fishing and surprised us all by catching a large striped bass **** Fish in water (i think) is bearish, maybe referencing metals / oil (silvery / black stripes). Pulling a fish out of the water is bullish. So the dream starts with metals going up, possibly with oil as well. This is happening now so this part may be fulfilled? – We began driving to the event which was a fairly good ride to get there…maybe an hour or so ***** It may take some time for metals and oil to move up, or alternatively they go up, and then stay flat while we wait. (Also, note the dream doesn’t comment on equities. S&P could be going up, down, or flat during this period). A detail about the drive that might be missing is the direction. For example, in the dream if you were driving south, that one hour drive might be describing a long down move in the underlying, which at this point is either/both precious metals / oil. Or if you turned and drove “to the right”, that would be bearish too. I think this is about precious metals. = On the way we stopped at what appeared to be a frat house and had a discussion with a member about the “new” or “different” entry tests that could be taken to be accepted into college. (In the dream I saw the acronyms for these…thinking now that they were MIT, MIS and there was a third one, maybe WIS but I’m not confident on any right now.)… Read more »
Timothy
Timothy
January 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi Phanuel, it’s Timothy! It has been a while since i last posting any comments (but keep an eye out for your posts – always!!!). As I may have missed some of the ongoing discussions via the comments section, can you share if we are still anticipating the second hangman?

Thank you and blessings to you and your family!
Timothy

January 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Hi Timothy
Hope all is well. The second hangman was the Trump flash clash, which is distinct from the drop that brings FAZ to the 40s. This was revealed after Nov 9. The second hangman was not tradable.

Shalom brother!

Timothy
January 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Thanks Phanuel. Is the thought process that we should continue to hold FAZ? I have currently held on to FAZ expecting a sharp decline in the market. Just wish to know if this is still the guidance.

Best, Timotht

January 13, 2017 9:16 pm

Yes Timothy,
I’m still in FAZ. I will let you know when I sell shares. I’m watching the week of Jan 23-27 closely, and some dates in February.

shalom brother

Shelley
Shelley
January 14, 2017 9:07 am

Phanuel I have a question about something off this topic. Where would a person go to sell gold and silver and collect able coins for cash? I would not know what they were worth, no nothing about it. Thank you

January 15, 2017 8:30 am

Hi Shelley
I mostly use my local coin shop. You can also use sites like Apmex.com. Silver is very cheap now, but will very soon sky rocket (exponentially). It’s a great time to load up.

January 15, 2017 8:46 am

Shelley,
I prefer the 1oz American eagle silver coin.

Shelley
Shelley
January 15, 2017 9:41 am

Thank you Phanuel! Shalom to you too.

January 15, 2017 12:32 pm

Shelley
I realized you were asking a different question. You can buy or sell at a local coin store or dealer.

January 13, 2017 9:12 am

It’s always possible we wait for a while to see DOW 20k.

January 13, 2017 9:37 am

They “may” time Dow at 20,000 between now and when Obama leaves office. It’s all rigged using computer programs. Trump needs to tell the American people the system is rigged or he will be blamed for the crash. He needs to tell us the truth and stop the rigging.

January 13, 2017 9:51 am

For the last month I’ve had this thought in my head that Obama would love to be able to say after he’s gone, “I brought the DOW to 20,000 !!!”. Of course the emphasis is on “I”.

January 13, 2017 9:41 am

Agreed. DOW is up and gold is tanking…right on schedule.

January 13, 2017 9:28 am

There are articles out that state “JP Morgan reports stronger than expected results.”

January 13, 2017 10:03 am

Richard, You are correct about JPM as they did report higher earnings. Both BAC and WFC did not, but their stocks are still climbing now.

Blessings

January 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Richard,
My “gut” is agreeing with you and my seatbelt is securely fastened to hold on tight. I’m leaning that the banks/financial industry’s reported earning will beat forecasts by a lot which will drive up their share prices and drive down FAZ. This potential ramp up will push out a lot of shorts dropping FAZ which could see a 6% or more drop. Markets being closed on Monday could exasperate the problems.

We’ll know soon enough.

January 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Looks like we need to wait till at least next week. But the action was still overall bullish.

Joe
Joe
January 8, 2017 12:20 pm

Phanuel
I saw a bus fall from great height straight down and it missed landing on huge pile of tires placed below to soften the impact. About the market crash there is no doubt, but will it climb back?

January 8, 2017 2:21 pm

Yes Joe
I believe this vision is referring to the drop before the final climb back up.

November 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Update
blessings people of God. Recall the following numbers I previously shared
[email protected] seen on 9/15
[email protected] seen on 9/15
[email protected] seen on 9/23
please notice the clustering of numbers. This usually implies a significant turn.
The low for Faz so far today is 23.90 (as of 2:35est). Also note there was another prophetic sequence on 11/25–signaling a coming downturn. It took 24 trading days from the 8/5 signal to the 9/9 waterfall. It only took 1-2 trading days after the Feb 11 and Brexit downturn signals. So we have prophetic history as reference.

I think J.R’s bridge could be 46.56, because in the 46.56 dream I had to go across a bridge at the end. I’m not making investment recommendations. As with everything please take it before the Lord.

Trump
This recount is not going to overturn Trump’s win. Trump will be inaugurated as president. Trump is also right about winning the popular vote as revealed in a dream on Nov 12 (before he tweeted about it).

Happy Holidays

November 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Welcome back Phanuel and glad to see you back on the board again! Here is what I believe is a confirmation for you.

Without giving you all the detail, I had a dream about a week ago which related to me being on the radio. In the dream, it was emphasized what the radio station dial number was. When I woke up, I had the understanding that my brokerage account would need to get to that number before I saw a turnaround. This was very disappointing to me as I was well above that number and I didn’t want to see my account drop even more.

Since that dream, my FAZ account has trended down, but as of today, I’m still above the radio station number. After reading your post, I did some quick math…I took my current broker account balance, subtracted out the number of the radio station from my dream giving me a total dollar amount that my account still needed to drop. I then divided my current number of FAZ shares into that number which gave me 71cents. I then subtracted 71cents from the current FAZ price ($24.25) and that gives me an end FAZ price of $23.54 which equates my account to the radio station number in my dream. So, it appears that your low end FAZ number confirms my dream or vice versa.

Hopefully I wasn’t too confusing in my explanation.

(Has JP shared any of his dreams with you yet..:..)

Blessings brother!

November 30, 2016 9:21 pm

Thanks Tom P!
great confirmation. I felt a strong urge to post this earlier but kept putting it off. shalom brother

December 1, 2016 11:13 am

Phanuel,

As I’m sure you’re aware, FAZ has hit $23.74 already today….looks like we could see your $23.59 too. Wondering if you are still holding belief that FAZ will only hit that $46.50ish area and that is the sell key!?

I’m asking because initially it was thought that $46.56 would happen during second hangman, but H2 occurred after hours and FAZ wasn’t tradeable. We’ve not had much revelation regarding H3 other than it was thought that FAZ would hit $60 during that event. So, based on your current understanding….are we still keying $46 as sell or now looking for $60 during this next drop?

December 2, 2016 8:10 am

Hi TomP
This is a great question. I have asked the Lord for more insight. I still think it’s $46.56 even though we will love to see $60. If we drop to the high 15000s and low 16000s (as seen the dream) then its $60. But I don’t think we will drop that low because we still have to go higher.

MRB
MRB
December 5, 2016 12:17 am

Hi Phanuel, I believe on Nov 10 you said the Lord told you H2 hadn’t happened yet. Has that word changed per TomP’s comments above? It is very important to me as my break even point is about $46 and I so want to get out the stock market and never come back! Here were your comments which I saved. Please advise. Very important to me before my wife divorces me!
====Start of your comment
November 10, 2016 8:55 pm
You make very compelling arguments. To confirm what you just wrote, I heard the following while waiting on the Lord:
Lord: Recall in the dream you saw S&P drop to 2100, then you saw FAZ at $42 and knew it was about to hit $46.56. Has that happened yet?
Me: No
Lord: it will come to pass as you saw in the dream. Don’t worry, the second hangman hasn’t happened yet.
To confirm what I heard I also saw the Dow at 17808.
=== End of Comment

William
William
December 5, 2016 7:31 am

And pray in tongues for your marriage, ◄ Ephesians 6:18 ►

William
William
December 5, 2016 7:30 am
December 5, 2016 4:42 am

Hi MRB
It was a semantic error, which I lately clarified. H2 (Trump crash) and FAZ to 46.56 are two separate events. This understanding came after I shared the above.

December 5, 2016 4:43 am

In essence it is our “second hangman”.. with FAZ to 45.30 being the “first”.

December 2, 2016 2:17 pm

Thank you sir!

In a previous post to you, I mistakenly referred to PJ (Phanuel Joseph) as JP….my apologies for the fat fingers. I hope that PJ is finally allowing you some rest and also providing some blessed moments.

December 4, 2016 10:41 am

funny!!
I thought you were referring to John Paul Jackson. As I recently had a dream involving him……I was like wow..TomP is in my head??
lol

December 5, 2016 10:06 am

Phanuel,

We hit my radio station dial number this morning. Praying that this is the final blow off top and we see the reversal today!

December 5, 2016 10:58 am

TomP
me too brother….all the “23” numbers have been fulfilled.
so praying…….

December 1, 2016 10:28 pm

From a technical perspective FAZs bounce off of 23.64 was an exact bounce off of the 100% FIB Extension, which is often a reversal signal. If it holds that by EOD tomorrow I will buy back in, even if it dips slightly below. Also, didn’t someone say it was going down till Friday, but they didn’t know which Friday? Tomorrow seems likely with these numbers.

ChristineB
December 1, 2016 10:49 am

Phanuel,
Just saw FAZ at $24.24 – 9:45 am this morning online and it instantly reminded me of a dream I had on Sept 15th which I posted under “Historical Patterns Guide Market Crash”.
had a flash dream around a week and half ago. I was in a hallway (possibly school) and saw a coat hook and above that was the number 2424. No colour that I can remember but the number really stood out to me. So not sure if is related to FAZ (prior to 3rd hangman) or the S&P (prior to 3rd hangman) or neither.
Hopefully this is further confirmation for you. Instead of FAZ (prior to 3rd hangman), possibly FAZ (prior to J.R.’s move 3)?
His wonderful blessings on you and your family.

December 2, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for Sharing ChristineB
It quite possible you are seeing the S&P. S&P at 2424 is possible, because of the excess money floating around.

William
William
December 2, 2016 11:20 am

Phanuel,
If S&P go up to 2424, How much FAZ could drop to?

December 3, 2016 9:50 pm

Hi William
I’m not saying the S&P will go to 2424. I was just pointing out the possibility to ChristineB, and I have no insight on FAZ.

serge
serge
December 5, 2016 4:38 pm

Interesting to listen to a veteran trader/investor Jim Sinclair on how ‘they’ (The Machine) killed the market and hence Capitalism. Eye Opener.

And everyone wonders why today The Market instead of dipping down on the ‘No’ passage of the Italian Referendum Sunday, instead goes ‘Green’.
It’s a unside-down world we live in today. Seems like most everything is a scam, and where ever you turn you face The Machine, who already has determined that The Fix is In.

It looks like ‘they’ are cleaning up on the ‘shorts’ & crew, who thought we should get another Brexit Market Dip with a ‘No’ Italian Referendum passage. However, The Machine thought different.

Micheal
Micheal
November 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Phanuel,
Looking at the futures,FAZ will likely hit $23.59 today. You had seen FAZ @$60,which presumably is the final bottom from the bridge.

November 30, 2016 10:20 pm

I am also amazed brother as you stated that Trump will win with over 300 Electoral College points. And I believe with Michigan being announced that it goes to Trump put it over the 300 mark a week back or so. Praise God, that’s fantastic!

December 1, 2016 10:46 am

Richard
All the glory to God. I saw another assasination attempt on Trump as an explosion at Trump tower. So we should continue to hold him up in prayer. God has revealed the plan of the enemy for us to intercede against it. God will use him to bring great judgement on the evil and corrupt ( pizzagate etc)

December 1, 2016 9:26 pm

Continue to share the plans as you hear them brother, because I have been called back to prayer. It seems God gave me a rest (and too much to eat) over thanksgiving, but the spirit of prayer came on very heavily starting yesterday.

December 3, 2016 9:59 pm

Hi Richard,
some new info on massive voter fraud in NV. Nevada was stolen from Trump. There is a recount going on there. A video is at the bottom page of the first link. Shalom

Ed h
Ed h
December 2, 2016 8:41 am

Richard,
Me too brother. It just happened a few days ago. We all need to seriously pray .

December 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Just for historical and future reference this current downturn began 22 trading days after the prophetic signal .

Happy New Year

Joe
Joe
December 5, 2016 9:46 am

Phanuel,
FAZ just hit 23.59. Is it the turn around point?

December 5, 2016 10:55 am

Hi Joe,
it also hit 23.31 (number from April)…so I’m praying it is. If we don’t turn we need to reexamine our current positions.

December 3, 2016 7:22 pm

PA recount dropped. The kingdom of God just keeps winning. Glory to God Almighty. It’s over for the satanist and the pedophiles. I tell you one truth, the Lord is burning with anger. Trump and Jeff Sessions will fulfill His will. Shalom

William
William
December 2, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Phanuel,
The following is your comment on Sept 27: ” New dream 9/26
I was looking at streaming quotes. FAZ was at 41.50 and climbing. It hit our target (46.56) briefly and started declining. I wanted to sell on the next wave up but FAZ kept declining. ”
Do you still think FAZ will hit our target (46.56) briefly and started declining as our next step?

December 3, 2016 9:48 pm

Yes William,
it still hasn’t been fulfilled. I assumed H2 and 46.56 were one in the same, but realized they weren’t after the Trump H2.

Ed h
Ed h
December 2, 2016 9:08 am

Phanuel,
Good to hear from you!
Poor ole FAZ has been getting destroyed. Big money moving from tech to financials since Trump election. Have you seen BAC? The rookie at Brexit we were betting against , just ran a 99 yard punt return for a touchdown.
What the FED meeting will do is a good question. Right now with the financials soaring FAZ is a long shot . I bought in Nov 7 and sold on the 9th. I saw your H2 question and I agreed with you.

December 2, 2016 10:29 am

Hi Ed H
Good to hear from you too. In regards to FAZ being a long shot…That’s exactly how prophecy and faith works….. “nothing is impossible with God.”

Shalom brother!

Ed h
Ed h
December 2, 2016 12:03 pm

Phanuel,
Amen to that!!!

Johnathan
Johnathan
December 30, 2016 3:27 pm

It looks like we may have seen one of the V’s serifs that JB saw (JR’s asphalt road) last week and might be starting the down leg of the V right now.

This move is starting out slow like in JB’s bridge vision and is not straight down like in JR’s landlord mountain dream (yesterday being an example of a pause before resuming the downtrend today).

It looks like the 2 month rally that I was told would happen after H2 could be over. If it is, the rally since the election will fall just a few days short of 2 months, which would be fine, because it was enough to get the point of a huge rally happening for many weeks across to me. I also had a dream last week in where I was thinking about transferring some money into my brokerage account to short the S+P. It was made very clear to me that I needed to do it before Christmas, which has been proven correct, as the market started heading down just a bit after Christmas.

What’s happening now reminds me of last year when the Fed raised rates in December and the market fell big in January. I believe we are in for a repeat of that this year.

Johnathan
Johnathan
December 30, 2016 4:32 pm

And one of JR’s diamond tops may now be completed.

Sephora
Sephora
December 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Thanks, Johnathan, for the reminder, about last year’s rate hike causing a January downturn. I remember a dream I had subsequent to that, on 3/18/2016 (I keep a dream journal, by date). In the dream, I saw FAZ going up when “25 basis points” goes up. Frankly, I thought that would be impossible, because I didn’t think the Fed would ever raise rates, again. Never again, to avoid being blamed. But, here again they did…Why?

Johnathan
Johnathan
December 30, 2016 9:42 pm

Sephora, thank you for sharing that dream. It confirms the timing of this drop is very close now. I suspect the Fed is raising rates to help destabilize the markets right as Trump is about to become president. I would not be surprised if they raise rates one or more times throughout next year to help crash the markets. These increasing interest rates are a big sign that the bear market is getting close to starting. They would then put the blame on Trump’s policies and ideas and especially the people who voted for him (no NWO, America first people). Trump could also replace the current Fed chairwoman (Janet Yellen) with someone else when her term expires in Jan. 2018, which would possibly also help a crash to materialize.
He could even try to reform the Federal Reserve and change the way they operate, but if he did this, the markets would likely crash because the Fed are the ones who are holding this stock market up with the current policies that are in place now. The blame would again be placed on Trump and his supporters for the economic downturn because of the changes in policy.

Sephora
Sephora
December 30, 2016 11:03 pm

Good points, Johnathan…very thought-provoking…I guess they intend to blame Trump come rain or shine, even though they are the ones raising interest rates. When in doubt, just blame Trump. (smile).

Sephora
Sephora
January 1, 2017 7:29 pm

Johnathan, if you don’t mind my asking, did you take up a relatively small position, just before Christmas, to kind of test the waters? Or are you all in (at least, moderately), at this point?

Johnathan
Johnathan
January 2, 2017 2:58 pm

I’m leaning more towards all in at the moment. All the revelation points to a down move happening soon. However, there may be a bit more bullishness left before the drop really gets going, but I’m willing to hold through it if there is. The upcoming big drop is definitely the dominant move and the short trade should be a success if I can remain patient and hold until we reach the bottom.

Sephora
Sephora
January 2, 2017 5:22 pm

Thanks, Johnathan, for your thoughts. I’m wrestling with trepidation – just telling it like it is. One of our valuable, former market contributors, Jeff (Welcome back, Jeff!) has returned to the site and he’s in your camp, too. The L-rd knew I was wrestling and I think sent me some help to increase my courage. I’ve taken up a relatively small position, and I’m wrestling with whether to increase it or not.

The banksters have worn my patience, thin. My own dream said to look for “25 basis points”. Never thought they’d raise again, but so they did. They’ve got many planned for 2017, according to several sources. Which one is the big drop? I’m wrestling over that. If all goes well, even a relatively small investment could give a nice return. I’m not in any mood to be greedy. Well, if Jacob could wrestle, why not I (smile)? Genesis 32:24

John Smith
John Smith
January 9, 2017 10:25 pm
Z3: Today was a pretty good decline day. There was weakness throughout the day and many overseas stocks were down, including DAX and the Nikkei. On the indices, the daily MACDs are still on a sell and the little bounce we had last week formed to just back-kiss them a bit, but a good size drop is very long overdue. As indicated earlier, I’ve never ever seen the MACDs as overbought as they were last week or the level of over-hyped buying since the elections. Its like the bulls are extremely scared they’re going to miss that huge move once the Dow hit 20,000, which is another good sign. A drop would be due here even in a persistent bull market. The resistance at ES 2175 held very firm and the markets appear to just have died out on lack of interest (another good sign for those short). I believe there’s way too much hype and mania baked in here, and the uncertainty of the change in executive leadership has not really gone away, but then the mania fueled it up much higher than it should have gone the last 2 months marking this a very good place to be short, IMO. When you couple that with the normally depressing month of January, reality should begin to slap some sense into the traders/investors who bought into this mess. Its looking good to me for around a 1.5 to 2 week decline here, assuming we get a steady down move. I’m looking for a little panic on this one after we see several decline days, since a down move here would be unexpected by most, and is just not on the radar for most investors. In other words, the Bulls are way way too confident on this setup. As I indicated… Read more »
December 24, 2016 9:24 am

Updated thoughts. I think I misinterpreted the role of oil in the video. I think the asphalt road on the ridge is telling me that both oil and equities will be range bound at the top of their patterns prior to them both falling. The road is like a channel, and asphalt is still oil. The dormant trees tells me that we’re in the winter and that equities have no more green left to them. The yellow blobs that I run over are abrupt price changes in metals while this is happening. I believe we are on the ridge now for both oil and equities. Metals have done some abrupt moves, but there might still be some remaining volatility. For myself, I look at this as an attractive short setup in equities and oil because I have some ceiling protection (some negation rules). I will add positions if we go higer, and place stops above our highs in both (which I still think can be breeched a little, so I’m going to give them some room). I do not have precise timing for when the ridge run finishes, but it does seem to end abruptly in equities. JR

December 16, 2016 2:31 pm

Some thoughts:

My understanding is that we are near, or at, the top of the ridge where we turn on to the asphalt road. It seems equities are becoming range bound and oil is weakening. I, and other PT’s whom I trust, all see the break in equities coming. Thus, I don’t doubt it’s existence and believe that we are near the turn zone. I had a recent dream suggesting that the turn will occur faster than I’m expecting. I was expecting early January, thus the turn may come prior to that time. I have an understanding that the down target is around 2100, so about a 10% correction. Not huge, but something. The world isn’t coming to an end. I also don’t believe it is immediate, so I expect the Electoral College to go off without a hitch on Monday. I believe the turn event may be “military”, based on the army men on the pole. If so, it may be difficult to anticipate (possibly). I expect oil to continue to decline. I defer to JB on metals, although I’m tracking with him on that.

I believe I understand that the Lord wants some corporate success on this one. That said, JB’s overall comments still hold. Do not listen to me if you are not hearing for yourself. Use my comments in combination with what God is already telling you to confirm your trade/investment actions. JR

Kathy Shine
Kathy Shine
December 17, 2016 8:22 am

JR and James , Just wanted to say “thank you” again for keeping us “in the loop”. I’m one of those who has been hanging in there with FAZ since last year. I had a dream recently that involved several downward moves in the van I was driving. The last turn down and right, I was merging into other vehicles going down a road and the car in front of me had “George Washington” written on the bumper. (?) Maybe the dollar going down? Blessings to all Z3 community!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
December 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Thanks Jim
Really appreciate your support for our group on z3news. May you and family have a blessed Christmas
Regards
Phil

john - NZ
john - NZ
December 17, 2016 3:11 am

Hi Jim,
Actually a 10% correction in indexes is significant if trading in options and CFD’s – which are my two methods. Insofar as you see the possibility of the turn coming prior to early Jan – that leaves the rest of the year – (give or take a few days). As of now there are only 8 more trading days left in the year. NYSE is closed Dec 23 and Dec 26 – then on Jan 2 – so 4 trading days in each of the next 3 weeks. There seems to be a a legitimate question whether this correction correlates to JB’s “”V”” and his seeing UVXY spike to 24-25 and whether this overlaps with the 3 step rise in silver he has shared. Your quote: “I believe I understand that the Lord wants some corporate success on this one” – leaves me hoping for all who have endeavored on this arduous path.

December 17, 2016 8:26 am

John-NZ. It seems fast to me as well, but the revelation seems to point toward “faster”, so I’m leaning toward the quick side. Even so, be careful with options. Our grace with regard to timing is limited. I suspect we’ll be taking things one step at a time in terms of recovering losses, etc. We don’t want to be thinking about trying to make a one-step recovery. This move should produce a V, because my understanding is that we come back to the top. I have no revelation on FAZ. From a natural perspective it would seem unlikely to get to the mid 40’s. JR.

john Walker
December 17, 2016 9:47 am

Had a dream this morning about picking silver up off the floor and my iPhone which is white. just recently started a demo account to get the hang of trading . Thanks for the book jim which I just got round to reading. Is the book going to come out in printed form.

December 17, 2016 9:52 am

JW Sounds like a silver dream. I don’t plan on a printed version. Once I do that I have to get into printing costs and order fulfillment. I want to keep access to content and distribution frictionless. JR

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
December 17, 2016 4:09 am

Well said John
Hope for me too. H2 has been months coming
Phil

December 16, 2016 5:32 pm

Thanks JR, I had a dream of the market falling really fast and going straight down many months ago. I was not shown any numbers, dates, or even which market, but I have often thought it would be either the second, or third leg down, I really do not know. It was falling so fast, I was astonished in the dream. The only thing I saw was these red bars shooting straight down really fast. God is amazing.

Sephora
Sephora
December 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Thanks for sharing your dream, DLBM…I’m prayerfully wondering how much “notice” we will get…Such a pathological-level of treachery would seem unnecessary for a relatively minor correction…

Just thinking…

John Smith
John Smith
December 25, 2016 12:42 pm
Z3: Merry Christmas! I’ve been taking a short break from position trading to give this topping pattern on the indices more time to resolve and haven’t added for a while now. It seems the Lord has granted the US a bit more time. The bad news is since elections, corporate profits, transports, and the banking sector all had large gains resulting in large bullish moves in small and midcaps (and all other indices), which has likely extended the beginning of the larger move down until likely March/April of next year, IMO, as it will now likely take more time for the added liquidity to exit from the over-inflated markets. I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a mania fueled bull move like the one we’ve seen since election night, and the bulls may get their 20k party hats by the middle of next week.. It has been an amazing thing to watch. The good news is the sell signals on the daily on small caps, the SnP, and DOW are now more over-bought than anytime the last 8 years in a short-term sense, IMO, and there have been multiple failed sell signals in which the markets just ignored and moved up anyway (diverged). This can’t continue even in a bull market, and we’re very over-due for at least a good size pull back, I believe to around the 200 to 300 dma, maybe more given that the move has been fueled by hype and mania, but will plan to watch the action as it unfolds. There is still uncertainty. As of late, transports and the BKX have topped, and many economic factors continue to deteriorate. In looking for patterns, this appears to be somewhat like the end of 2015 in that the slam down really began 12/31/15 and SnP futures dropped… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
December 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Merry Christmas and best to you too John!

John Smith
John Smith
December 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Same to you Sonia. Happy New Year too!!

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
December 25, 2016 5:50 pm

Welcome back John and merry Christmas.
I also believe march / April 2017 is the big one down but hoping early jan 2017 we see tax beneficial selling IMHO that will drive sandp 500 down 200 points. I’m in shorts already for this event.
Best wishes phil

John Smith
John Smith
December 26, 2016 12:25 pm

Phil. I can certainly tell there’s been a heck of a lot of mania built in here, and even the movers will not allow a trend to continue in just one direction without pull backs, so I believe we’re due. Reality usually hits early January, and its also an indicator of the rest of the year, which I don’t believe 2017 will be an up year. I’m looking for a drop down to 2130 to potentially 2025 on ES futures on this move, which is in the same range of what you mentioned. Best wishes for 2017.

December 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Merry Christmas JS!
Recently saw S&P 2300 and 2466.
Confirms ChristineB’ s 2424

John Smith
John Smith
December 25, 2016 9:57 pm

You too Mr. PH, and happy new year to you and your growing family… New moon 12/28 and tops are typical around those times and month/year end. When the egg nog wears off and we hit the reality of 2017, While E Coyotee may be over the cliff saying the mania has taken us too far up…. Best..

Fat B
Fat B
December 26, 2016 7:32 am

So Phanuel, do you think that FAZ goes to $42 or $46 before S&P goes al the way up to 2466? On a side note, I can’t believe it’s this high already.

December 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi Fat B,
I still believe we see 42/46.56 before the final move up, unless the Lord has more to reveal (As He revealed the distinction between H2 and 46.56). Based on current intel, I think we head down tomorrow (12/28) and into the New Year. I’m about 90 percent sure of this (that still leaves 10% for error). I don’t think the final move up will take several months to completion, as it will more likely take weeks (once Trump is in office). The whole system is going to blow up and then RESET (precious metal, gold backed currency eventually). We have no other choice.

December 25, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi Phanuel, Johnathan heard 60 day rally–after Trump–Are you still holding FAZ or are you going long ie FAS with these new numbers?
Or do you still think we topped at 2277 in current cycle? Merry Christmas

December 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi Michael C,
I’m still in Faz as I’m expecting a downturn as soon as tomorrow 12/28 (please refer to my response to FatB).
I still think we topped at 2277 (90% sure/ 10% chance of error). I received a sequence of numbers some time ago. Included in the sequence was the number 84. The sequence also included a date. The difference between 2277-2193(prior top) is 84. Also there are exactly 120 days between the two Tops. I still believe Oil will eventually drop again to the 30s and 20s. I’m also keeping a close eye on the Italian and German banks.

Merry Christmas/Happy Chanukah/ Happy New Year

December 27, 2016 2:26 pm

Ph. On Nov. 19 I had a dream of driving deeper into the jungle in a Land Rover. When I reached my destination at the end of the day it was 84 degrees. I understood “deeper into the jungle” at the time to mean we would go higher in equities, and I posted as such. I note the 84 pairing. I having been holding that as possibly 2284. I cannot confirm or disconfirm your thoughts about 12/28. JR

December 27, 2016 3:05 pm

JR.
Thanks for the input. I have seen 84 at least three or four times now. It has definitely a deeper meaning….Hence 90 percent chance we topped at 2277 ( 10 chance of error).

Happy New Year

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
December 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Shalom Phanuel. For the LORD is good. His mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. In Psalm 100. Psalm 84. Strong’s #84. Ebrah. Pinions. The outer part of a birds wing. You crown the year with your goodness, and your paths drip with abundance. In Psalm 65. Psalm 74. Selah. To the covenant keeping Lord God of Israel be the glory!

December 28, 2016 8:48 am

Shalom Jane
Thanks for the scriptures!!

Amein!

December 28, 2016 7:54 am

P- technically 2184 looks pretty good for a wave 4 down before the final blow off top, but, not sure how Faz gets to 42ish with only a decline to 2184 if a understood correctly, any thoughts? Shalom. taj

December 28, 2016 8:47 am

TAJ
Elliott wave has this current top at 2292, but the problem with Elliot wave is numbering the waves the correctly…so if numbered correctly 2184 is reasonable ..but we don’t get to FAZ in the 40s unless bank runs truly accelerate in Italy and Germany. I’m certain we will see FAZ in the 40s … the question is timing. Per the dream we have to see S&P @2100 for FAZ to have a shot. Currently (8:48est), futures are up, so my “10 percent error” is getting bigger. Let’s see how it plays out today.

Happy New Year

December 28, 2016 11:14 am

2292 is very close to 2288, which I believe is what you saw earlier this year. At the time, it sounded like a big stretch, but now it is confirmed by Elliot wave analysis. So I am curious why you think it drops now. I assume your thinking is it later climbs back up to 2288?

December 28, 2016 11:42 am

JB
I believe there is a huge drop before the final climb (because of recent revelation). It’s possible we continue climbing up now (10% chance). I also saw 2300 and 2466. 2466 seems like a huge number.. ..

Happy New Year

December 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Hi Phanuel, crossing 2288 was the death of this bull market
in previous dream–correct? If current down move is 2080.88 before we turn around to go back up to cross over 2288 up to 2466+ will you switch to FAS at bottom? Just curious if you had read Sierras blog hearthelord.com.
a few years ago she prophesied 20,000+ DOW. She has
an incredible track record. She no longer blogs but she has a beautiful heart and a Stern prophesy about George Soros.
Please ask JR about her–she was fearless like you in her hearing for a number of years. Thank you many times over for your example of what is possible in our relationship with
the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I pray that you will always remember to clothe yourself in the garment of humility.

December 30, 2016 10:29 pm

Hi Michael C
Thank you for the kind and humbling words. Yes, crossing 2288 (Thanatos) symbolizes the death of the bull, and is probably the reason it wasn’t crossed this time. The number 2466 is interesting though …as I was waiting on the Lord today, I looked at the number and heard 66 days (24=days). So I have more seeking to do as this may be a “timing number” (66 days from a certain date) and not an S&P milestone. By the Grace of God, we will soon have two significant signs of the bear market:
1. 2288
2. Trump inaugurated.

I will probably purchase UPRO (over FAS) and some SPY stock. Also I now believe the 8th floor in the 46.56 dream was Cheshvan 8 (Nov 9), as the elevator drop was interrupted and shortened.

December 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Cycle analysts are expecting another down day on Tuesday January 3, but I think we might have one more move up after that. On December 29, I saw a green 281, which I understood to be Dow points. I did not see any dates, but if the December 28 close is the starting point for the move up, then adding 281 to 19,833 would equal 20,114. Converting those numbers into S&P points would add 32 points to the December 28 close at 2249.92, which would be about 2282. My assumption about the starting point might be wrong, but that is what I saw.

January 3, 2017 6:40 pm

If you add 281 to the lowest price on the last trading day of the year (12/30) — 19719, you get exactly 20,000.

December 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Dear Phanuel, Without going through the past notes was the final hand a royal flush after going down the ramp? a winning trade

December 30, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes brother

December 31, 2016 12:45 am

Phanuel, Why do think the Lord likes to play cards?

January 1, 2017 11:05 am

Happy New Year Michael C.
Because he always has the Trump card and always wins (this is not in reference to President Trump). I’m speaking literally. The Lord sovereign and always Trumps everyone. Name one battle the Lord has ever lost? You won’t find one.

January 1, 2017 11:05 am

*The Lord is sovereign

December 28, 2016 8:01 am

could have a bank or 2 blow up without the larger indexes? could happen.

December 30, 2016 1:17 pm

Hey TAJ,

Looks like the bank insiders haven’t quite sold off all their shares yet. Markets are down, but they are pushing banks/financial services up.

Funny to see DB get hit with anothermulti-billion dollar, (last saw $5.2B agreed to pay DOJ for silver price fixing) fine and their stock is still increasing…..interesting world when a company that agrees to a $5B fine instead of an initial $14B demand is good news and increases stock value!? $5B…is still a huge hit and I read that this number was agreed to because this was what was in the DB reserve fund.

2017 will be full of fireworks, but they just may not be the celebratory kind.

December 30, 2016 10:04 am

Good morning Phanuel,
12/28 comment–Do you think this is JBs Red Flash move–started out slow and momentum grew as he crossed the bridge? Thank you

Joe
Joe
December 30, 2016 10:29 am

Micheal,
Could the bridge mean new year. We are definitely on the asphalt road JR saw.

December 31, 2016 12:16 am

Hi Joe, bridge could be new year–asphalt road has a big drop
(chute-JR) ahead. Please see phanuels comments today.

Thanks

john Walker
December 30, 2016 1:14 pm

see there was a flash crash of us dollar 150 pips today another warning

December 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Hi Michael C
It all sounds similar
1. JBs flash crash
2. JRs asphalt road
3. My dream of running horizontally, then running down from the 3rd floor quickly.
If my current understanding is correct we bottom at end of next week or early the following week.

Happy New Year

December 31, 2016 7:21 am

P

at this bottom next week, are u thinking 2184, but not the 2100 (faz 42-46 ish” yet?

January 1, 2017 10:59 am

Happy New Year TAJ!
The Key is the bridge …we solve the mystery of the bridge and we find our bottom. Perhaps it’s below 2080.88 or it’s below 2028 ( the H2 low we never saw) or it’s above 2100. My preference is below 2080.88. I saw this number at least twice, implying great significance. I also saw 17808, which is a similar number. My certainty at this point is 70:30 (30% chance of error). I wish I were 100 percent certain. Like I mentioned earlier, I’m certain (100%) we see FAZ in the 40s, but the question is timing.

January 2, 2017 11:26 am

Hi TAJ,
I’m increasing my certainty to 90 % (10% Chance of error), based on two new dreams.

1. Bottom “around” 2080s
I was at an event with stadium seating. I was seated in the balcony area (market Top). I then walk down to the bottom layer and sit in the front row (bottom of downturn). The person sitting next to me is a woman from my church, whom I know is in her 80s and is called Ann (meaning Grace). Also next to me is a female friend with really short hair (current short market position). I then stand up and start walking up the stairs. I pause for a look around at the second layer (2180s). I then finally make it
to the balcony area from the beginning (2280s and above)-meaning a return to all time highs.

2. Trade Faz in 40s
I was in an apartment with my wife. I looked out a window (prophetic fulfillment around the corner) and see my friend caroline (meaning Joy/song of happiness). I then turn to my wife and tell her I traded our current car (FAZ at current price) for another car (FAZ at future price). The idea was the second car was about twice as valuable as the first, with no added cost in the trade.

Current FAZ price is 21.72 x 2 = 43.44;
21.72 x 2.143 = 46.5
This is another confirmation of when to sell FAZ.

This is not an investment recommendation, and as with everything take it to the Lord.

Happy New Year

January 2, 2017 3:32 pm

I’m in agreement amigo, not sure if we get the 1-2% rise first.
This hurricane has been hovering off shore for a long while now, it is clear to those with eyes to see.
The time is close.
taj

January 2, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi TAJ, do you silver will go up 18 prior to drop?
Thanks.

January 2, 2017 10:16 pm

michael, i do have a thought on silver, my primary focus is equities. taj

Sonia
Sonia
January 2, 2017 2:47 pm

This looks like the “V” that James saw (going down and then coming back up to all time highs…” )

January 2, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi Phanuel, 12/28 appears to be part of timing dream-22 days-I think a big drop is this week. Do you think running down the three floors is three days and/or the Super Hero?
I remember reading one of Francis Frangipanes dreams where he was playing cards and winning. In prayer 4 of a kind beats a full house. The lesson was about unity. I have
never forgotten that teaching.

Thanks

January 2, 2017 7:35 pm

Hi Michael C
I still believe the third floor is related to “timing” (especially after the 8 floor was referring to Cheshvan 8). The difference is while the 8 floor signified a truncated drop, the 3rd floor signifies the bottom of a drop. 3 days or a specific day or both.

January 3, 2017 9:52 am
Happy New Year Phanuel, Happy New Year Phanuel! Over the past weekend I was reviewing some notes and took another look at a dream I had early morning 11/7 and then posted on 11/10. I have struggled letting go of this dream because it was so vivid and all the details remained fresh in my mind when I woke up. I initially thought the dream was current (at time of initial posting) but nothing in the S&P index performance has matched what happened in the dream, so I’ve remained confused why such a clear dream but not fitting any performance. When the dream started, I took three quick right turns in the rental car before ascending a steep incline to a parking spot. The three quick right turns are bearish and indicates three consecutive days of small (quick) drops. I am now starting to believe the dream was referencing the time frame beginning 12/28. Since I had the dream, the S&P did not have three consecutive days down…until 12/28. Starting 12/28 and thru 12/30, the S&P has had three small down days as noted below. Dec 30, 2016 2238.83 2251.61 2253.58 2233.62 – -0.46% Dec 29, 2016 2249.26 2249.50 2254.51 2244.56 – -0.03% Dec 28, 2016 2249.92 2270.23 2271.31 2249.11 – -0.84% After the three right turns in the dream, I began a steep ascent up an incline to a parking spot. This would indicate a sharp move back up after the three down days….today the market is certainly starting out with a sharp move up. If the dream was referencing this current timing and moves in the S&P, then it surely indicates a soon steep drop, because after parking and then exiting the car I walked back toward the incline I just came up and then slid quickly back… Read more »
January 3, 2017 12:49 pm

Tom P
It seems this downturn involves a “mystery of 3s” and a “mystery of bridges”

“3rd floor”
“3 quick right turns”
“3 levels (balcony dream)