Prophetic dream warns of small nuclear bomb exploding about 3 miles NW of Atlanta.

Martin Luther King Jr Federal Building in Atlanta, GA

On December 18, 2017, Z3 News Contributor Ivette Ellis received a prophetic warning dream in which she saw terrible destruction caused by war in Atlanta, GA. (see complete post)

Today, another Z3er, Marcio Ferez Jr., received a similar dream, confirming what Ivette saw, as shown below.

I had a dream this morning of a small nuclear bomb exploding about 3 miles NW of Atlanta. I dreamed that I was with preteens in a school bus and we were in some field trip in the city. It had rained during lunchtime. It was a cloudy day and not cold. After lunch, we stopped at the corner of a gray building. Suddenly, I could see a mushroom cloud explosion in the distance between the bus and the building, to what looked like maybe 3 miles away. After waking up and then falling asleep again, I was in the same city in a school bus, but with teenagers. I asked repeatedly what city we were in, and the teacher was upset that I was asking so many times. She clearly said, “Atlanta.”

Today, after looking up on the internet and google maps, the building that looked very much like the one in my dream was the Martin Luther King Jr. Federal Building (shown above). The bus was parked on the front NE corner.

The explosion was to the NW. That area has the Westside Reservoir Park and Maddox Park.

False teaching and false prophecies are rampant in the Church today with many claiming these kinds of warnings are nothing but gloom and doom. They say we’re giving prophetic ministry a bad name by sharing these things. Sadly, millions are blindly believing their claims because they haven’t taken the time to study the Bible. If they did, they would see the God of the Bible has always given His people prophetic warnings of trouble, from Genesis to Revelation. Simply by studying the Bible, we can learn to recognize anyone making those claims, no matter how smooth their words, are nothing more than false teachers, false prophets, claiming to be wise counselors while in reality they are nothing more than hirelings seeking to promote themselves by tickling the ears of the undiscerning.

The God of the Bible has always spoken to His people through prophetic dreams and visions, sometimes to warn us and other times to instruct and guide us. The Bible gives us everything we need to sort these things out, showing us examples so we understand His warnings are not necessarily predictions of what will happen, but what could happen if we continue on our current path without humbling ourselves in repentance before Him with many examples of God relenting of judgment when people repented after hearing His warnings. For example, Jonah was instructed by God to warn the people of Ninevah their city would be destroyed in 40 days, but it did not happen because they repented (Jonah 1-5).

Even if our nation continues on our present course, it doesn’t mean these things will happen right away because no dates were revealed. In Ivette’s dream, she was driving a futuristic car, which is a clue telling us we still have more time. So, we should take these warnings seriously, but I think it would be a mistake for people living in the Atlanta area to assume they should start packing up and leaving. God does not expect us to be led by prophetic dreams given to other people because He has given us a far better way, being led directly by His Spirit (Romans 8:14).

As always, the safest place is not found in any physical location, but in the unseen realm of the spirit, by being in right relationship with the one true God, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, because He has promised to provide everything we need if we will make it our number one priority to come under His dominion in every area of our life (Matthew 6:33). Anyone willing to do that puts themselves in position to receive all God has promised, as shown in the scriptures listed below.

Scripture References:

The righteous cry, and Yahweh hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17)

He is a shield to those who walk in integrity. (Proverbs 2:7b)

He preserves the way of His godly ones. (Proverbs 2:8)

The way of Yahweh is a stronghold to the upright. (Proverbs 10:29)

The righteousness of the upright will deliver them. (Proverbs 11:6)

The righteous are delivered from trouble, but the wicked takes his place. (Proverbs 11:8)

In the way of righteousness is life, and in its pathway there is no death. (Proverbs 12:28)

Righteousness guards the one whose way is blameless. (Proverbs 13:6)

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. (Matthew 6:33)

Brother Steven
May 6, 2018 6:07 PM

The last two paragraphs were well explained James, Thank you…… And with the exception of the futuristic car……the thought came to me as the device would be blamed on NKorea, but in actuality it was of Russian origin. It’s hard to say, nevertheless, the advice given is sound as always……..seek God.

NotofThisWord
NotofThisWord
May 7, 2018 10:32 AM
I completely agree Brother Steven about the last two paragraphs and must admit that when presented with such prophetic news of the time that my flesh is very impatient, and expects some calamity to happen within any moment – I have to remind myself to not get into a spirit of fear such as from 2nd Timothy “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:17 NKJV Some fear is good, it causes your body to go into action mode and prepare; being consumed by it is not….A lesson I have had to learn in the past …….. I actually live within a reasonable distance of the Atlanta area and have always felt that my property is/shall be a place of refuge for the remnant. I actually pray for this very often – That my home remain hidden from the powers and principalities of darkness. that His mighty angels would provide a hedge of protection to my home, my property, my town, and my county- That it be a place of refuge for those that He directs toward my path – That he gives me discernment to invite those in need and defend against those intent on destroying my family/property in times of need…. When I am called to move by the Holy Spirit, I will leave – such as been stated by James’s comments above. I know this sounds so terrible to say, but in my flesh for some reason I am just wishing for Judgement to hurry up and get here….What a screwed up thing to imagine, yet, at times that is exactly how I feel- How thankful I am it has not arrived of course for there is so much still to do… Read more »
Ann Rene
Ann Rene
May 7, 2018 10:44 AM
Thank you for both prophetic dreams from Ivette Ellis & Marcio Ferez, Jr. and thank you for the scripture references James! I must share with you how excited I am from what is shared in both prophetic dreams. I live several hours south of Atlanta. Being in law enforcement, the last few years–racial tensions have become pretty bad. We know as scripture states in Matthew 24:6-7 it speaks of “wars & rumors of wars”, as well as “nation shall rise against nation”. We aren’t to hide our head in the sand! Reality is knowing what is happening in the world and knowing it’s time for us all to get out of our comfort zone and do something for the kingdom of God! A movement called Take-the-City (Facebook) is transforming our city. If you don’t have this in your city–start one. **Also–this is huge!**I want to invite everyone in the proximity of the Atlanta, Ga region to check out “One Race Movement”. They are going to: “initiate a movement rooted in prayer, relationship, and justice that will culminate in a gathering of worship and intercession at Stone Mountain! On August 25, 2018 we’ll gather leaders of all races, cultures, and denominations from across our region. We will unite together in prayer and worship to demonstrate our unity in Christ, and seek to transform the culture of the Church. Let’s humble ourselves before God to release a movement of revival & racial reconciliation!” One Race Movement also states: “We believe a unity movement birthed out of love and prayer is God’s answer to the division of our culture. God’s solution for a divided nation is a united church.” “In 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. declared in his “I Have A Dream” speech, “Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.” On… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 7, 2018 4:47 PM

Thank you Anne for a beautiful comment. God is Love and He shines in His people in a dark world.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 7, 2018 4:48 PM

Ann

Ann Rene
Ann Rene
May 7, 2018 4:26 PM

*correction: “I Have A Dream”….Not “Gave”…but you probably got that!☺️

Ron Taylor
Ron Taylor
May 7, 2018 4:51 AM

God is good to show his bride of the things to come and to confirm it by others, an article at Dave Hodges site the common sense show he talks of the UN takeover of America through the kigali principles and shows UN tanks parked in a empty lot in Atlanta Ga.

christine chapman
christine chapman
May 7, 2018 3:32 AM

I had goose bumps when I read Ivette Ellis complete post….especially when she went back to the city to find/get her husband but he told her it would be too evil to go back into the city; so he, her husband would find her…and then reply comment by someone was they thought the husband represented The Father God himself warning his bride…represented by Ivette…incredibly awesome…
The white futuristic car….speaks to me of the technology of the era we are living in…electric cars…futuristic driverless cars as well../however the car could represent a vehicle the father is supplying to hightail out of that city @ the time of destruction…?? Technocracy/Technology increasing @ a rapid rate…just as Daniel & John saw in the book of Revelation.

Rebecca Bonnell
May 6, 2018 7:01 PM

The Cars of Tomorrow are being designed and made today and tested for the market soon…

The concept of the electric car has been around for some time, and is particularly important as the world becomes increasingly aware that fossil fuel supplies will not be around forever. The Kia Pop is one such solution and features a futuristic, instantly recognizable shape and design. It is also exceptionally lightweight, ensuring that the electric motor can travel for around 100 miles before it needs to be charged. It could be the perfect car for our increasingly congested, polluted cities, and if you want to see more about electric car innovations, be sure to watch the video at the bottom of the page!

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
May 7, 2018 10:41 AM

I agree Christine Chapman… I believe the futuristic car possibly represents the protection of the Lord, and the downloading of the wisdom of the Holy Spirit.