“The remains of Atlanta’s buildings were grey, with billows of clouds rising and lingering fires as far as I could see.”

On December 18, 2017, I dreamed I was walking down a sidewalk in a business district. A lady was walking near me, to my left, and I noticed several other people just ahead of me. I don’t know why, but I stopped, turned my head to the left and looked over my left shoulder.

An angry and hostile mob of people appeared to be on the verge of attacking the people just ahead of me. It seemed the mob was being restrained and was waiting for approval from someone before attacking.

When I turned and looked forward, almost instantly, the mob began running very quickly toward everyone in front of me. No one tried to attack me, so I don’t think they could see me, but the lady walking just ahead of me, to my left, was snatched away by someone from the mob. I ran to safety and hid in a small obscure building.

The dream continued, but now I was driving a very white car on Interstate-75 North, leaving Atlanta. The car was almost translucent, hovering above the ground and moving very quickly. It had a computer covering up the entire dashboard. The computer could tell me anything that I wanted to know and I knew it was symbolism for Holy Spirit.

Not only was my car white and translucent, but so were my clothes. I wore a brilliant white and sparkly robe. I thought it strange that I was wearing a white robe instead of my usual casual clothes. I continued driving up Interstate-75 North, passing drivers whom I personally knew; but they weren’t believers in Christ.

I was heading toward the mountains when my husband called to tell me he was still in the city. Looking in the rearview mirror of my futuristic car, I saw the city of Atlanta. I knew the city had experienced a war. The remains of the city’s buildings were grey, with billows of clouds rising from them and lingering fires as far as I could see from my rearview mirror. Interstate-75 North was overflowing with cars heading towards the mountains.

Holy Spirit showed me, while looking at the computer on the car dashboard, where there were pockets of peace and where there was active violence in the city. So, I turned the car around on the highway and headed into the city to find my husband. When I arrived, I saw mass chaos, confusion, and fear in people all around me. So many people were running around aimlessly without the ability to find safety. Again, I saw another mob of angry people standing on a street corner. They stood near each other and they were noticeably restrained from forging ahead and attacking others.

Then, my husband called me again. He said the evil in people would become worse at any moment and that I needed to leave the city. He promised he would find me, so I left, reluctantly. I felt very sad that I had to wait for my husband to find me. Nonetheless, I got back in my car and headed for the mountains, again.

Ivette Ellis

Author: Ivette Ellis

Ivette is a creative writer, author, and songwriter who has sung prophetically, for over a decade. A portion of her vision is to see the restoration of the prophetic harp ministry as described in 1 Chronicles 25: 1-3, 6-8, which nurtures emotional and spiritual healing. Her website, songbirdscribe.com, is a place of solace, encouraging healing for on-the-fence believers, and sharing God’s grace with unbelievers. She combines her master’s level mental health education from The University of Alabama, with the wisdom of God through Holy Spirit inspired words. Ivette’s book, Whisper to Us: Hope for Change and Recovery, is a resource for all who struggle with receiving God’s faithful love .

Lance
Lance
February 21, 2018 8:25 AM

Billy Graham dead at 99!
I recall reading prophetic warnings of judgement following his death.

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 12:57 AM

After Ariel Sharon’s death too…

Julie Bucker
February 21, 2018 6:46 AM

I can’t help but wonder if this dream is symbolic of our spiritual states. How many people are kind in word and deed on the street, but hold pain in their heart, that has no release, and would strike out if it were socially allowed. And do strike out when given the proper forum. How many of us are acting kind verses actually being kind in our hearts? How many of us believe we are Christian but live with fear instead of trust? And depend on worldly matters to take care of us instead of the cross? We can’t hide our true natures forever. We can’t act forever. We all need Christ to be in our hearts because if we don’t we are sure to be swept away in fear, pain, bitterness, and inability to forgive.

SandraM
SandraM
February 21, 2018 4:38 PM
Thank you Jesus & sister Ivette for that post. When reading it, Holy Spirit directs me to tell you that your husband in the dream is actually God leading you to leave that place and not to return back to walk like Lot when worst things will get started. God will keep and drive you safely to his safety place through Holy spirit & its HIM-God who will find you. I am reminded by the Spirit of God these days to walk like Lot and not to look behind & to avoid doing like the wife of Lot. Danger is ahead of us. At the same time, it will be the most exciting time for God’s remnant church to be used to direct and lead the blind to their salvations. Recently, I was given a dream almost similar than you where I have seen the lightning of God starting to strike a BMW car and a crowd wandering around. In another dream, I have seen someone turning into a demon using the word of God plus in another one seeing a policeman in uniform turning into a demon and those around him started to be caught by fear…they all started to run from him. I was in a glass building calling them to get in but it looks none of them were able to hear my call. I feel an urgency on my spirit to have a life changing..a shift from ungodly life to more holiness. God is calling many of his people for rest…many big names will start going one by one. Leaving those who were being hidden by God for years to operate on his behalf. The seeds planted by those who will be leaving like Billy Graham will now bear much much fruits…many plants have grew out… Read more »
DFM
DFM
February 22, 2018 1:59 AM

Only with God’s divine intervention could any vehicle “move quickly” on I-75 N out of Atlanta 😉

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
February 22, 2018 11:01 AM

I-75 is the worst. Atlanta is ranked 8th in the world for the world’s worst traffic now. The traffic here is as bad or worse than the traffic in L.A. The city grew too fast in population, especially when they built Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and the infrastructure continues incessantly to try to keep up with the exponential growth.

Tonya Hutchings
February 22, 2018 9:37 PM

I also dreamed that I was standing in piedmont park and I could see downtown Atlanta burning. Specifically Peachtree Plaza. I looked to my left and I saw a large, fiery ball approaching from the sky. It looked as if it was hurled from the earth upward. As it came closer, I saw that it looked like the globe on fire. It fell and hit the ground in the park in front of me. I felt and saw a consuming fire all around me and then I vanished and appeared inside of a mountain.

Kitty
Kitty
February 21, 2018 11:52 AM

Check out the book Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar website is http://www.shatterthedarkness.net
He’s an expert on satanic ritualistic abuse (SRA) Pennsylvania law enforcement calls upon his expertise regularly. That said in his book Black Awakening he reports what’s coming by satanically possessed MK-Ultra victims. They’ve told him that they who follow Satan and are MK-Ultra victims, which are millions, are black super soldiers and will be given a command by their handlers to kill as many people as possible all over the country and the world. These people don’t even know they are a super soldier. They’ll just come on line leave their jobs, their families, wherever they are and get their guns to kill. They are part of our government, our law enforcement, they’re everywhere. This will be the chaos that ushers in the anti-christ. This is what they’ve been told by they’re handlers. Russ knows his authority in Christ so he’s been able to get this out of those they’ve arrested. Check out his book it is very eye opening. He also has a podcast called The Ragged Edge Radio.

Julie Bucker
February 21, 2018 10:49 PM

I was programmed with nuclear launch codes. Anyone who wants to deprogram must soft the heart because that is your clue something is wrong. Your brain will not know unless you know in your heart something is wrong and you need to look for it.

MVP
MVP
February 21, 2018 11:32 AM

This morning i had an open vision of the city of atlanta. I came to z3 today to look up another article and this is what i saw being that i live in atlanta i believe the Lord is saying something very significant

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 21, 2018 1:52 PM

Are you at liberty to share the vision?

MVP
MVP
February 21, 2018 8:23 PM

Hey Michael: I was in prayer at my dining room table all of a sudden i see the city of Atlanta. Interestingly, I saw it from an aerial view very much the same as it is in the picture posted here. I didn’t see the destruction just the city itself. I asked the Lord why am I seeing Atlanta? I then continued praying. I never thought I would see this article. I later found out today that there have been others who have been having dreams and visions about Atlanta as well. I will def. be praying about this.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
February 21, 2018 10:24 PM

Thank you for sharing! I also live in metro Atlanta so I was very interested to hear about your vision. Are you able to share the dreams and visions others have had? I had a few dreams in 2017 that could have been in Atlanta. I’ve yet to receive understanding. Interestingly my grandmother was in both of the dreams and I had asked her to pray and pass the mantle of her and my grandfather before she passed. In one dream I was in a wooded area and I saw her but there was no communication. Suddenly I was aware of men with military weapons coming up behind me and I knew I was dead but it was like they didn’t see my grandmother and I. There was what looked like a small office building in front of the men and it was as if the exterior wall was gone and you could see the people working inside. The men I saw were in position ready to fire and that’s how the dream ended. In the second dream I was in a city and again my grandmother was with me. This time she was running and I was struggling to keep up with her. I saw people standing in line like they were waiting for some type of services like assistance or something and that’s how it ended.

MVP
MVP
February 22, 2018 11:09 AM

Pray for revelation of your dream. I was certain that it was Atlanta that I saw. Although Atlanta will undergo a series of unfortunate events it will also have a place where the remnant of Christ will rise.

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 1:01 AM

You guys had that big fire and a few freeway incidents a ways back.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
May 8, 2018 3:15 PM

Uber Air announced their 5-yr plan for flying cars today. The hovering car was mentioned in one dream. These also remind me of Marty Breedens dream. He said in his dream last year that he saw a friend name Georgia and she acted like she didn’t know him. I always felt that was because he doesn’t live in Georgia. But the destruction was so bad and the dream had such an impact that his wife had to help him suit up for work.

mem
mem
May 8, 2018 3:19 PM

lol…Uber can’t even stop their “autonomous ubers” that drive on the road from killing people inspite of their hubris about 360 degree lidar, etc.. Now we should trust them to make ubers airborne. What could possibly go wrong! Not saying it won’t happen, mankind is great at failing upwards

SusieQ
SusieQ
February 24, 2018 12:59 AM

Last night I dreamed it was the last day of school and I was only waiting around for dismissal, the final bell…

Ivette Ellis
February 22, 2018 9:56 PM

Kitty:
Thank you for sharing the information about the book, Black Awakening. I do want to learn more about the subject matter.