Prophetic dream reveals warning to the apostate church

In the fourth watch of Tuesday morning, February 13, I had a short dream in which a woman called Diana got in a beat up brown import car and drove away from where I was.

There were no trees or buildings present as she went down a road, which I could not see, but I saw her weave and then fall out of the car. I went to help and was suddenly there. I asked her if she was okay. She said yes (with pride and indignation).

She got up bleeding and naked, so I picked up what looked like long beach towels and was going to wrap her to cover her, but she jerked them from me and wrapped herself.

I told her I would go and stop her car. Then I went and got it and brought it back to her. I knew I was to give aid, including a trip to the doctor’s office, hospital, and pray for her. She just said, “Take me to my husband.”

Interpretation:
Diana represents the modern apostate church, which is worldly, sexually free, not part of the Lord’s Bride, not preparing herself for the Lord’s return.

Her car represents her ministry calling. It swerved back and forth because the road she follows is not the straight path. Falling from her car represents falling from her ministry calling when the God of the Bible judges His house.

My attempts to help her represent the true church going to aid of those hurt, bringing the Gospel to them, but she rejected my offer to help cover her because the apostate church does not see their nakedness.

She was full of pride and indignation because she knew she had ignored our warnings of judgment. She only wanted to go to her husband, who I believe is the prince of this world, satan.

I believe it is time to take authority against spiritual forces in dark places and pray to change this impending disaster, and pray for their hearts to be changed before they grow fully into tares.

Acts 19:24
For a certain man named Demetrius, a silversmith, which made silver shrines for Diana, brought no small gain unto the craftsmen;

Isaiah 42:16
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Proverbs 11:2
When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Isaiah 47:3
Thy nakedness shall be uncovered, yea, thy shame shall be seen: I will take vengeance, and I will not meet thee as a man.

Author: Bob Foisel

Bob Foisel is a resident of SW Colorado. He has worked as an auto mechanic and business owner. He has seen God perform many healings and miracles, right in the work place. He has been married 38 years to his wife Carrie. They have four sons and two grandchildren.

February 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Mr. Foisel,
Thank you so much! What an amazing call to us to not miss every opportunity to love our neighbor as ourself! I have had some strange and wonderful encounters lately that have felt so surreal I thought they were angels coming as a test!. One was a man about 400 pounds and I won’t tell the story in detail so my right hand reveals what my left is doing, but it involved what appeared to be a huge stolen bottle of alcohol stuffed in his pocket. In trying to help him, he had a message for me.instead. I said, Lord, aren’t your angels Holy? Why was he stealing and smelling of booze at 10:30 in the morning? The Lord said, Did you see him steal? And can you attest that the smell was coming from his breath or that bottle? Anyhow, I’m saying the angels will be released, and if the Holy Spirit prompts you with the words, ” Help them,” don’t judge the situation, as a Heavenly reward could be waiting for you, and an A+ from our Lord and Savior is better than a go to the back of the class and try again. I still don’t know if this man was human, but I will never forget what his message was and I will certainly obey if I hear Help them again…just in case.

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
February 17, 2018 7:27 AM
Dear One, I have not had peace concerning my reply to you and ask for discernment to be expressed by the prophets in the body of Christ here on Z3 News. I ask for my words to be judged: Carolanne, I do not doubt that you had a divine encounter ordained by God- You have a caring heart and are a giving person and you responded to this man in doing good as the Word of God instructs us to do. I also believe this brother had a word for you. Many who have received Christ as their savior are in the condition you saw this man to be in… Demons that entered through their sins before they got saved and demons passed down from previous generations are in them driving them and need to be cast out. There are those in the body of Christ who believe Christians can’t have demons in them (like I once did), hence they believe that a 400 pound man who is a drinker can not be of God… that God would not use such a man to give a message. Not so!: “The gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” Romans 8: 29 So many of us eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and do not eat from the tree of life. I have been such a one for many years, loving the Lord with all my heart, yet many times operating out of my reasoning mind. Whether I am thinking in my reasoning mind or in the mind of Christ is what to be judged now by the body of Christ regarding what I believe to be true concerning this man being an angel and the words you believe God spoke to you. First, I want to… Read more »
Michele Renee
Michele Renee
February 16, 2018 4:27 PM

You are a blessing Carolanne- I’ve looked back over previous posts to read some of your comments and I see you as one like Baranabas encouraging those of us here on Z3news through your words of wisdom and caring heart. Thank you for this needed message reminding us not to judge by appearance.
❤️Michele Renee

February 16, 2018 5:39 PM

Thank you, sweet sis. I’m equally encouraged by your kindness. 💞

February 17, 2018 2:35 PM
Michele Renee, I think it’s wonderful that you are testing the spirits. We would never want to be deceived. I feel badly if my sharing caused offense or fear or doubt, I’m so sorry. As humans we aren’t always perfect in our delivery of a message, I know people think I’m out to lunch sometimes.🙊 I never said that man was an angel, I left it in the Lord’s hands. I’m called to follow up, so human he may be. I’m just saying many will come disguised as the down and out, and they MAY be sent to test us. Our society has taught us that the lowest addicts don’t deserve help, it would be enabling them. But a chance to share the Gospel or minister may await us. The Lord was using this man to teach me some things about the Kingdom of God. If someone is hungry, I’m going to feed them. Thirsty, I’m going to give them drink. Weary, I’m going to refresh then. Regardless if they APPEAR to be a drug addict, prostitute, alcoholic or thief that’s strong enough to strangle me. Only by the Holy Spirit’s prompting should one act. We must have boundaries if we will be throwing pearls to swine or put in harm’s way , so I only act if prompted. Jesus little red words in the New Testament are guidelines for us. The message this hurting man gave me was from his own pain, it pertained to a situation of conflict with my family that had erupted the night before, so the Lord gave me direction on how to proceed with that. I thought I came to bless, but was blessed instead, and humbled mightily. I just felt the Lord wanted me to share it. One time a family came to… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
February 18, 2018 7:03 AM

Sister Carolanne , if you are any where near as young as your photo appears to show , I am impressed , GODLY Wisdom & understanding in your post . I have known people that were Christians all there lives who never came to the understanding you have shown here . You are really going to kick tail for the Kingdom , there will be many jewels in your Crown . Well said sister !

February 18, 2018 2:52 PM
Brother John, Thank you for the kind compliments on wisdom and understanding. I am definitely of age to have earned wisdom. My daughter grown and I’m an empty nester, so you can do the math. Reduced Imaging, makeup and a good hair day can be deceptive. The picture was taken in Jan. ’18, not some archived favorite shot. The Lord told me to add my photo which I didn’t want to do because when a white square, my name was bringing a thought of the child from Poltergeist to mind, or an incestual Inbred hillbilly, and I was not a character from a horror flick or a product of incest. I appreciate that you focused on my spiritual walk and identity in Jesus. The Lord is transforming me from the inside out. I looked in the mirror after years of sorrow, hardship abuse, church abuse, a victim of repeated marital infidelity, unforgiveness, self pity, criticiism, self loathing, envy, depression, a complaining spirit, chronic pain, fear, anxiety, and blaming others. I wasn’t using my tongues, singing, diving into the word, or repenting or receiving Gods love. I saw a bitter old woman staring back. Yuck! A Clenched jaw, pursed lips, and a furrowed brow characterized my expression., and I said yikes! I contemplated all the stupid things Hollywood tells us will fix that:-Botox, facelifts, etc. The Lord said no way. I met some wonderful intercessary people in 2017 and I would literally feel a kiss on my forehead from the Holy Spirit when they were praying for me. I still get that even when they aren’t present. I also actively joined the Z3 community in July. Suddenly I was acknowledging my disposition and wrong thinking repenting, and receiving the oil of gladness, thankfulness, joy, love , compassion, self acceptance, and forgiveness… Read more »
Diana
Diana
February 18, 2018 12:10 PM

Carolanne,
Very wonderful story.Thankyou for sharing.
No shame,no blame ,no guilt for sharing.
I think you nailed it in the fact that this man who gave you help(the one you thought you were to help) was probably a very hurt man,who was able to reach out to you at your time of need.Let the body lift this man up in prayer,for we all need the LORD …..
Mercy and truth are one coin.
We are all to learn to see as Jesus sees,hear as he hears,walk and talk as Him…
I believe as we all humble ourselves we will become the pure spotless bride that He died and resurrected for.
God looks at our hearts and we are often misunderstood or misunderstand others.
You are a jewel …
Diane…….

February 19, 2018 9:56 AM

Thank you, Diana. You’re a jewel, too. The gentlemans’s name is Brian, if that helps you to lift him up. I know the Lord has him in the palm of His hand, and that He prompted you to intercede shows how far reaching the mustard seed of the Kingdom of God flourishes!

February 17, 2018 12:17 PM

I also have been struggling not to judge and yet say what the spirit would have me say. Just pray for Holy Spirit to guide and speak the truth.

February 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Good plan! Thank you I appreciate your words and wisdom.

February 18, 2018 6:08 PM
Beloved, I had a dream that was just seconds long. It said, “Baal is in your phone.” I freaked and dropped it. Then I had confirmation that division, accusation, and judgement were starting to infiltrate this site.The mark of the Beast is going to be in the forehead and right hand. The first computer was priced at $666. All I’m saying is, technology is very, very addictive. That is the lie of Satan. To infiltrate our minds while we hold our phone in our hand. To prevent us from forgetting to relate face to face, hug, laugh, lay hands and pray with one another. I am not saying the internet is the mark of the beast, but it is preparing the way by creating addiction. I want to say this: It was required in the Old Testament to bind the Lords laws to our foreheads and our right hand. So it is imperative that we not spend all of our time on our phones or electrical devices. Satan wants to bind our minds (foreheads) and our hands to Him instead and literally undo the Lord’s people with addiction, isolation, disconnection, negativity and destroy the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. The internet is infiltrated with darkness. It is easy to get addicted to googling, social media, etc. Satan wants us all to become cyber people-fantasy people. His goal is to disconnect us from face to face contact. Years ago, I was instructed by the Lord to never go on social media to protect me from just that. People get their feelings hurt when excluded from social events, use it to passive aggressively send messages to those they dislike, create a profile of themselves that paints a fantasy life, brag, seduce with promiscuous photos, even take sneak photos of… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
February 19, 2018 4:31 AM

Thank you for this! the Lord did show me the water was getting a bit murky.

February 19, 2018 9:31 AM

You are a dear…I pray that whatever the Lord has in store for you, Africa is His for the taking and you are His conduit! Your role is a high, high calling wherever the wind takes you. Proverbs 31 is your blessing, thank you for keeping the financial sector of Z3 focused on the Lord and perfect trust. 🇿🇦 🇿🇼 The mind of Christ resides mightily in you, straight A’s girl!❤️

Christine Beadsworth
February 19, 2018 10:06 AM

aww, your reply brought me to tears.

February 19, 2018 1:46 PM

Oh, Sis, I never meant to make you cry. I hope they were years of joy. I just feel you have a calling that’s unfathomable! This is the day that the Lord has made…let us rejoice and be glad in it……….even in tears. 🌸🌷🌺

February 19, 2018 1:47 PM

Or maybe it’s nighttime there!🌍🌛

Michele Renee
Michele Renee
March 29, 2018 10:40 AM

Hi Carolanne,
I have missed seeing you on Z3news- Your dearness and insights were great blessings to me and so I searched for your name and came across this post. I agree that the hugs, kisses, praying together and more are missed in Internet communications and want you to know that I have desired to have direct fellowship with you for some time now. If it’s in your heart as well, please contact me at 3newbeing@gmail.com. God bless you with much joy and more today dear sister in Christ. 😘 P.S.: I got the word “genre” while praying for you. It’s a word that I don’t use and have no idea of what it means in regards to you or us. When I looked genre up in the dictionary, the beginning word in parenthesis was SEE genius. Could it be pointing to our experiencing something very special when we come together and that we will see our Lord’s genius at work?? Nice thought, huh?

Lori McNeill
February 19, 2018 12:05 PM
Dear sister Carolanne, Thank you for this very sobering message. The internet is jammed pack with information and way too addictive and convenient. I have been recently aware I spend way too much time on online. It has become an idol. I think it is part of the beast system! It is always on my mind and in my hand. Could this be the mark of the beast or just the start? God help us! I even order my groceries online and have them delivered. It is convenient since I do not have a car. I live alone, no family and I left the apostate church recently and only been following online ministries. I do not have friends that are true believers to fellowship with in my neighborhood. It has been a lonely walk. I do spend every day in God’s Word in between my full time job. But the internet is taking up more of my time. About 5 months ago, I deleted my Facebook account Now, I am always on Youtube following many ministry channels. I am very curious type and wanting to know current updates surrounding biblical end time events. I know we are in an important time and so many things to watch out for. I do not watch TV or Movies, no mainstream at all. I like sites like this one. I do not have any other worldly interests and lost all desires to start any. I would like to serve the Lord doing something. I been praying and asking about this and wondering what my calling is. Could you please pray for me that I break free from this bondage? Also, I am looking for fellowship with true believers I can serve with in my area. I live in Philadelphia, PA. I do love… Read more »
February 19, 2018 5:59 PM
Dear Lori It sounds like you hunger and thirst for righteousness. Obviously, the Internet was given to us for good purposes, too, and it doesn’t seem like you are interested in searching things that would lead you astray. It is a very good tool to research end times, just pray for wisdom because their are many wolves interspersed with the truth out there. I am sorry you are going through such a lonely season. I guess even in our quest for truth, the World Wide Web can suck us into isolation, though. I am making an oath to ask the Lord every time I reach for my phone for The Lord’s permission and guidance, kind of like when parents restrict TV or video game time for their kids. It’s so freeing! I need boundaries like a child! Then I am forced to get out and interact or do something productive. It is not the mark of the beast, but it is working our minds and hearts in that direction of no relational face to face contact, so the lawless one can divide and conquer. Except not us of the Kingdom of God, no never! Even shopping in a brick and mortar setting would help us to have more human contact. Its amazing at how many lonely people melt when you just give them a big sincere smile! Hope your job is a blessing to you. You live in the city of brotherly love-i will pray sisterly love over you, Lori. (off topic: Go, Eagles! A wonderful team of praying young athletes!) I’m proud of you for deleting your Facebook account. That has been one of the golden calves of the past decade when used excessively or improperly. You might just want to try a few churches out, they will either… Read more »
Lori McNeill
Lori McNeill
February 19, 2018 6:53 PM

Carolanne, Thank you for your warm response and prayers! On my way home from work, at the bus station, I ran into a few brothers from a church I attended a little season. They were handing out tracts. We shared some doctrine and we prayed together. It was nice to see them again and lifted my spirits. We shall see where the Lord leads. Praise His Holy name!

February 19, 2018 8:18 PM

I am so happy for you! That was a quick response to your heart’s desire and prayer-fellowship and a chance to serve the Lord that flowed as the Holy Spirit led!!! The Lord is so good and faithful. That makes my heart feel better as I was feeling discouraged today, and and this gave me renewed hope in the love of God that is in Christ Jesus.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 16, 2018 3:22 PM

Very powerful dream, Bob. I think you’ve nailed the interpretation. The only comments I would add are these:

Brown car: brown often represents compromise/humanism in dreams

Diana: Acts 19 describes Paul’s experience in Ephesus where he is almost killed because he dared to oppose the worship of Diana (aka Artemis).

God may be saying in your dream that the spirit that inspired the cult of Diana in Ephesus is the same unclean spirit that’s empowering the apostate church in our culture.

February 17, 2018 12:21 PM

Yes you are right about the brown car. I inadvertently left it out. Fighting against Diana is a fight against powers and principalities in high places.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 17, 2018 12:44 PM

Sorry, Bob, I only realized later that you addressed the Diana aspect in Acts 19.

Another couple of reflections… the fact that the car was an import seems intentional in the dream. Could it be saying something about “foreign” doctrines?

Also, the barren landscape (no trees or buildings) also seems significant. It reminds me of John being shown the harlot on the beast in the wilderness (Rev 17.3).

February 17, 2018 4:06 PM

I did not talk about the import. Because all things foreign to to Gods word are imported, from I just Hope the lack of vegetation wasn’t because of War, as I am sure the Red horse is upon the Earth, and causing war to increase.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 17, 2018 5:05 PM

It’s a fascinating dream because of all the symbols. I am also very interested because of similar dreams I’ve had about a coming judgment upon the church. I found the arrogant response of the woman quite telling. Even though she’s naked and exposed she’s in denial. Reminds me of times when I have tried to reason with liberal pastors over the (homo)sexuality issue. No matter how clear and plain the Bible is they’ll have none of it. Kind of feels like talking to a wall.

February 17, 2018 5:23 PM

The thing that I want to have Jesus’s heart on is the people that haven’t seen what Jesus said about. One will be taken and one will be left behind, and they ask where and He said where the vultures are the bodies will be. All they insist is no that is the rapture of the church. He said 1st I will gather the tares.

How do we get these people to really seek the Lord……..?

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 17, 2018 5:30 PM

Some time ago the Lord spoke to me powerfully in a dream about the days in which we are now living. A bit of a long story, but this passage was given to me as a blueprint of sorts for how the faithful remnant church is to address apostasy:

But you, beloved, ought to remember the words that were spoken beforehand by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ, that they were saying to you, “In the last time there will be mockers, following after their own ungodly lusts.” These are the ones who cause divisions, worldly-minded, devoid of the Spirit. But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh.

(Jude 17-23)

Todd H Henderson
February 17, 2018 6:25 PM

Wow, Zechariah 10. When I very first came to really know Christ that is what I got:

“22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.”

That scripture EXACTLY. First time I have heard someone else talk about this.

Zechariah10
Zechariah10
February 17, 2018 6:54 PM

Hi Todd,

Yes, the Holy Spirit told me to read the book of Jude in relation to the same-sex controversy in the western church. Jude’s exhortation to his flock is to “earnestly contend for the faith once for all handed down to the saints” (V.3) because false shepherds are “perverting the message of grace into a license for immorality and denying our only Lord and Master Jesus Christ.” (v.4)

Based on what the Spirit has also been showing me in dreams I believe we are living in the period Paul spoke of (2 Thess 2.3-4):

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

As I mentioned elsewhere, I have been inundated by dreams about the “man of lawlessness” being revealed soon. In each dream it has been shown to me that it is BHO. I have also seen a generation of spiritual warriors being raised up for such a time as this. The Lord will not leave us as orphans! (read Zech ch. 10 for additional insights into what the Lord has planned for these days)

Todd H Henderson
February 17, 2018 7:19 PM

Reading this gives me goosebumps. Just this last week I have been struggling with a situation in which I had to delivery a message to a gatekeeper in order to keep his flock safe. I didn’t have first hand proof but 100% in my spirit that I knew what I had to do. I performed the task and now have peace. This was of the nature of what you spoke. My spirit screamed “Wolf in Sheep’s clothing”. Regardless of how nice and sweet people are the devil wants to infiltrate places that are Holy. Thanks for the response and the scripture.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 17, 2018 7:28 PM

Dealing with the same thing Todd -amen amen amen
and having the 100% proof made it much harder for me because then arrogance pride and finger pointing is all my wicked flesh wants to do -and warning other flock members is my first response -which I am being told i s not my place to do …sigh …(glad to hear its not just me)

Martin
Martin
February 19, 2018 4:59 AM

The vulture part of Jesus’s discourse, initially seems like an out-of-context comment. “Remember Lot’s wife”, when Jesus comes, don’t say “Oh, I need to get my wallet, or glasses, or camera, or (GOD forbid) CELL PHONE”.

Julie Bucker
February 18, 2018 1:08 PM

Since we fight against principaltities, we have to use love as Jesus taught us. And, since this a war, expect that love to be tried and conditioned. The one who loves his friends the most gives his life for them.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 18, 2018 4:45 AM

Hi Bob, Jesus meant Jerusalem when he said carcase. i.e. the destroyed temple and obsolete Levitical system

February 19, 2018 1:10 PM

Cornelius, I hope so but when I read in the amplified, it is talking about the coming of the Lord.
Luke 17
30 It will be just the same on the day that the Son of Man is revealed. 31 On that day, whoever is on the housetop, with his belongings in the house, must not come down [and go inside] to take them out; and likewise whoever is in the field must not turn back. 32 Remember [what happened to] Lot’s wife [when she looked back]! 33 Whoever seeks to save his [h]life will [eventually] lose it [through death], and whoever loses his life [in this world] will keep it [from the consequences of sin and separation from God]. 34 I tell you, on that night [when Messiah comes again] there will be two [sleeping] in one bed; the [i]one (the non-believer) will be taken [away in judgment] and the [j]other (the believer) will be left. 35 There will be two women grinding [at the mill] together; the [k]one (the non-believer) will be taken [away in judgment] and the other (the believer) will be left. 36 [l][Two men will be in the field; [m]one will be taken and the other will be left.”] 37 And they asked Him, “Where, Lord?” He answered, “Where the corpse is, there the vultures will be gathered.”
Also think in terms that there is nothing new, and multiple layers of his word.
Be blessed.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Yes, but Jesus is talking about escaping Jerusalem prior to its destruction

Martin
Martin
February 19, 2018 5:09 AM

Talking to a wall, or ” throwing pearls before swine”? Many people don’t want to know, they want “positive thoughts”! Telling people to prepare for war, famine, banks closing, emp attacks etc.is often met with resistance. People want to believe that life will continue on as it has always been (paychecks, work, peace, food, water, electricity, etc.) the”normalacy bias”. Those in their eighties from Europe still remember what war was like.

February 19, 2018 1:04 PM

We need to do it so when they stand before the judgment seat they won’t have an excuse.

Rebecca Bonnell
February 16, 2018 5:38 PM

GOD Bless You Dear Bob Foisel.

February 17, 2018 12:18 PM

Thank you, May the Lord Bless you.

tim
tim
February 17, 2018 6:44 PM

Amen Bob, God bless you for writing this. Am sure God will provide whatever “major life events” are necessary to draw people out of the false church to His Love, Mercy and Kingship.

God bless you.

ask_question
ask_question
February 17, 2018 11:23 PM

BREAKING: Sanhedrin and Temple Movement Issue coin showing Trump and Cyrus
DID DEEP STATE SEND A WARNING TO TRUMP?

VATICAN AND TURKEY JOIN FORCES AGAINST ISRAEL

RSC
February 22, 2018 10:02 PM

Definition of Diane:
French form: Diana

Wikipedia:
Diana was the goddess of the hunt, the moon, and nature in Roman mythology, associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an independent origin in Italy.

The apostate church is pagan.

RSC

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 19, 2018 5:28 AM

Her husband is Christ though. She is lost and discombobulated, being in the imported Church, (the brown car may relate to the brown horse in Zechariah), and you, as a true shepherd, and general all-round good guy, need to help her find her way back home.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 19, 2018 5:25 AM

Diana was associated with Ephesus, (Acts 19:34). So I automatically thought of Revelaation, where the Church of Ephesus is the first mentioned: Remember therefore from where you are fallen. The last Church, the Laodician, is seen as naked. So this dream seems to point to the messages to the Churches in Revelation.

John the Dreamer
John the Dreamer
February 18, 2018 11:07 PM

Amen Carolanne about the social media. I have never been on Facebook as the LORD instructed me to stay away and HE never gave me the desire to. A question for all. How are we going to be set apart, if we do everything they do? Not saying that all social media is bad or that youre bad for being on it. We all receive from HIM different instructions. Commands. When i think about how much divorce and infidelity and blatant GODliness the internet has spawned i am grateful for SPIRIT filled sites like Z3 and grateful i put my face in the book instead of getting on facebook.
Shalom

February 19, 2018 6:26 PM

John the Dreamer-I’m glad I’m not the only one who feels like that about social media! You’re right, the real gutter of it is the portal for fantasy and infidelity. Destroy the sanctity of marriage-and what will mankind be? This site is a blessing, because it’s got a purity and is all about the Lord and community. I pray it prospers exponentially until the Lords return Stay set apart!!!