Prophetic dream Reveals Vladimir Putin is not who he appears to be on the outside.

Yesterday, I read the post of Dorothy Degman on Russia launching rockets and some aspects of what she received are strikingly similar to what I received.

A few months ago, I was watching Vladimir Putin speaking in a Youtube video and I thought to myself, “Wow! This guy sure knows how to speak! It seems all he wants is to avoid a war with the US. I don’t understand why everyone around us is saying he is the bad guy or that he is so dangerous! His words make a lot of sense to me!”

As I was thinking about it, the Lord spoke to me, “Don’t believe everything you see!”

I was reminded of when our parents told us to not believe everything we see on tv. I was like, “Oh ok! I’ve been a little careless!”

And then a few weeks after that, on December 18, 2016, I had a dream about Putin. I think it was the first time I have ever had a dream about a president.

In my dream, I was in Russia. At the beginning, I was with a soccer team that was practicing. There was a famous Christian rapper practicing with them. He said to me, “I am the only one that can talk here.”

He said that because he was famous and therefore they could not harm or threaten him if he spoke the truth about what was going on in that country. Throughout the whole dream, I felt the very oppressive spiritual atmosphere of that country. I somehow felt constantly watched and monitored.

After a while, Vladimir Putin himself came to meet me and my wife. He wanted to show us the country. He was in a black limousine with many bodyguards. We embarked in a black truck behind the limousine and they took us to a place where we got out and walked with him and his bodyguards. He was polite with us, but also very serious and cold with no smiles and no laughs. There was something very intimidating about him.

His bodyguards searched us before we started walking with our little group. We walked for a while through different parts of the country. I remember a town that was almost entirely filled with unfinished constructions. While we walked, I tried to speak joyfully with the president, but he always responded to me very coldly. At one point, he put his hand on my back as if he wanted to pat me in a friendly way, but I sensed he was in fact making sure I had no weapon on me.

We arrived in a town that had many suspicious people. Our group tried to discreetly leave me behind and disappeared from me. I panicked because my wife was with them so I prayed and the Lord led me to them. They acted as if nothing happened and led us into an old factory. There, they brought us into a little room where Putin closed the window blinds, so it became very dark. Then he said, “It is here that all Russian people work.” (meaning in the shadows)

This is very similar to what Dorothy Degman received on July 9 about Russia. She heard the Lord explain her vision, “It was foggy because Russia functions in obscurity.”

Then I saw Putin change a lot. He became very frightening and angry. He gave us an exam that we needed to do to show our competencies. He got very angry and shouted at us if we did not do exactly what we were told.

Interpretation:

I believe this dream revealed what is really going on in Russia. It looks okay from outside, but inside people are not free. They are oppressed and everything is hidden. Vladimir Putin is not who he appears to be on the outside.

We need to pray for the Russian people and their leaders, that the Lord may save them and that any evil scheme to harm or threaten other people or nations may be gone.

Etienne-Pascal Nadeau

Author: Etienne-Pascal Nadeau

Etienne-Pascal Nadeau is a believer from Quebec City, Canada. He is a music teacher at an elementary school and is actively involved in worship ministry. He started his walk with the Lord in 2007 and started receiving prophetic visions and dreams soon afterwards.

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

ask_question
ask_question
July 14, 2017 9:14 pm
dire straits Dire Straits – 17th of Tammuz to the 9th of Av The World As God Said It Would Be Saturday, 01 July 2017 Image result for The world MY THOUGHTS I have looked at the world and you can see the dire straights it is in. You look in people’s eyes and see the lostness, and they do not even know it. I think one of the most distressing characteristics of people is the cold love they exhibit. Their cold love is a conditional love that is wrapped in some want or material matter. Be different, be unconditional in your love, and let Christ shine in your soul.. It seems Iran and Russia have a long lasting foothold in Syria preparing for the great battle of Gog/Magog in Ezekiel 38/39. No country will push Russia and Iran out Syria at this time. In God’s own moment, Iran will push against Israel, hook Russia in to join them, and Turkey as well as other Muslims will join. Liberalism has pushed Islam as an acceptable religion, which in turn will allow the West to not support Israel as the Scripture states in Ezekiel. We, who are believers, will quietly (some loudly), will voice our support for God’s people, and at that time Israel will see the power of God and will begin to accept His salvation. The world will mostly reject the salvation of Jesus Christ, even though they will wonder at the power of God, they will not know Him. How sad is a soul who has the evidence they have clamored all these years to reject it when that power is manifested. That is just the state of our world. Remember, God’s main purpose is not His salvation of His people, but His Glory, which salvation points to.… Read more »
Dorothy Degman
July 14, 2017 5:41 am

Hello Etienne-Pascal, I smiled to myself when I read of how you were thinking that Putin really wants to avoid war. It’s all part of the show… No one will condemn him when war breaks out because they will believe what you were thinking. The Lord lets us know what’s really going on, though 😉

I’m happy that what the Lord said about how Russia functions in security confirms what He showed you in your dream!

God bless, Dorothy

Sue
Sue
July 14, 2017 9:15 pm

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S PROPHESY OF AMERICA:

Hannibal Smith
Hannibal Smith
July 15, 2017 1:35 am

Clip from the 1984 movie “Red Dawn” lines up with prophetic voices throughout the years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qc8jJ0TjSY

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 14, 2017 7:58 pm
HI, Here’s the tract I am handing out now: Repent of All Your Sins “Repent therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing will come from the presence of the Lord;” (Acts 3:19) Be Baptized “He that believes and is baptized shall be saved.”Mark 16:16 Receive the Holy Spirit Through the Laying on of Hands “Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery. ” (1Timothy 4:14) Grow in the Grace and Knowledge of Christ “But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.” (2 Peter 3:18) Obey God “And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God has given to them that obey him.” (Acts 5:3) Rely Daily on God’s Power “,,,pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.” (Lu 21:36) Endure Trials and Afflictions to the End “And you will be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endures to the end, shall be saved.” (Mark 13:13) Dear God, I understand I have broken your law and have sinned against you. Please forgive my sins. I will turn from them and repent going the other direction. Thank you that Jesus suffered on the cross in my place and rose from the dead for me. I believe this and now place my trust in Him as my Savior and Lord. God help me to completely surrender to you. I do not want to live a comfortable life, but one that… Read more »
mem
mem
July 14, 2017 8:35 pm
I have noticed a lot of people today are proudly declaring easy-believism as true salvation. They say that having to repent of your sins for salvation is salvation by works. They say that “Lordship salvation” is of the devil. I am speechless. I can’t believe that people think that repentance is merely optional for salvation. I was discussing this with a friend of mine, and he said the difference is that it is one thing to fall into a sin, it is another to practice sin regularly. I think this is a true statement, of course we will fall into sin that we need to ask forgiveness for and repent for on the road to sanctification, but to say that you can practice sin all your life and still expect salvation? It is shocking to hear of people railing against what they call “lordship salvation”. Growing up that was the only salvation…to make God the Lord of your life via repentance and to believe on the Messiah’s sacrifice. There is this thing called “all” and you have to be willing to give it for salvation. But this new pre-tribulation easy believeism seems to throw the of repentance and believe as needed for salvation just throws it all out the window John the baptist came preaching Repent and Believe. Jesus came preaching Repent and Believe, but the easy-believers say that this just means to “change your mind” as far as believing in Christ…and that it means nothing about actually repenting insofar as turning away from sin. They ignore the fact that even Satan and the demons “believe”, but they cannot expect salvation. They call classic preachers of the gospel as heretics. People like AW Tozer, Derek Prince, Leonard Ravenhill, Ray Comfort, Francis Chan, etc. It is unbelievable, to call these men… Read more »
July 15, 2017 12:53 am

Big amen to that.

Jen
Jen
July 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Absolute truth! The last “church” I attended has even watered down the Sinner’s Prayer by now asking “who wants to say Yes to Jesus?” Say Yes to what? Unbelievable deception abounds. Many blessings.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
July 15, 2017 11:12 pm

A BIG thank you Mem for the information about Lordship salvation vs easy-believism doctrines -I have NEVER heard of either words before and going to “got questions” -the explanation is so perfect to understand why I believe SO VERY differently from everyone else -just perfect timing -thank you

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
July 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Thanks Mem. I would love to hear the word “repent” more in church. It is soooooo needed. The Lord shows me actions from my lukewarm past daily that I need to repent of.

Rebecca Bonnell
July 14, 2017 10:13 pm

Dear Marilee Alm where do you get your tracts from…? as they are Very Good.
GOD Bless Rebecca X

Phillip
Phillip
July 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Russia has been one of the most welcoming countries in the world which has protected Christians more now than the US or Canada which is falling the way of europe. Putin has taken a stand to protect Christians in Russia and not caring what the deep state thinks

July 15, 2017 12:51 am

Russia’s actions in many ways have been more admirable than what we are doing in the U.S., but there have been multiple prophetic warnings that Putin and Russia are not what they appear to be.

brian
brian
July 15, 2017 3:02 am

true but for the meantime let us give thanks that god has used putin to intervene in the christian genocide instigated by the united states, israel and saudi

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
July 14, 2017 10:45 am

Brother E.P.—I recently heard, or read a speech on Facebook that Mr. Putin recently gave. It was remarkable. I made a comment on Facebook saying that his speech was one an AMERICAN President should be giving—all about freedom and even freedom of religion. It’s like he found an old speech of Ronald Reagan, dusted it off, and put his name on it. To me, the most chilling and dangerous folk are the ones that are so deceitful…they tell you exactly what you want to hear (like a certain former president)—but in reality they are exactly the opposite. One minute they’re giving great speeches about freedom of religion, and the next minute they will be giving launch codes to take out our cities—NYC and others. Their daddy is the father of liars–the LORD rebuke him (in Jude).

Mike M
Mike M
July 14, 2017 10:38 am

For an eye-opener on where Putin stands on the world stage do some research into the relationship between him and Henry Kissinger… East vs. West… All part of The Big Show. The truth is out there but you have to dig for it.

michelle Gibson
michelle Gibson
July 14, 2017 6:40 am

Etienne-Pascal, I had a dream I think it was last year or it could have been the year before, but in the dream I had been captured by the Russians and was put in a stone fort or castle of sort it had wide wall that you could sit up on. Anyway we were being made to practice military maneuvers, I had this dream the same way for three nights in a row. which I don’t do. So I knew the Lord was tryin to tell me something

Ambassador
July 15, 2017 3:16 am

Nuclear weapons named Satan and Satan 2 are not very subtle!!

Phillip
Phillip
July 16, 2017 12:34 am

That is what NATO calls them, not what Russia calls them. You know, NATO, the ones who have flooded the civilized world with muslims and have suppressed the spread of Christianity……..

Mark Shipowick
Mark Shipowick
July 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Etiene, here’s a message along the same lines regarding the character of Russia’s leader by Brother Dan from almost two years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4ai24aFEIU. It describes a Russian rocket or missile assault on the countries surrounding the Mediterranean.