Podcast: Warnings of War Coming in Israel in 2017

Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj, founder of Jesus Ministries, recently shared some important revelations concerning Israel in the year 2017. He has a long history of delivering accurate prophetic words, including the election of Donald Trump in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.

On April 30 2014, the angel Michael brought Sundar a message about the future of Israel. He was shown numbers respresenting significant years in the history of modern Israel, including 1948, which was the year the nation was re-born, and 1967, the year they fought and won the six-day war, which was the first time they had regained control of Jerusalem in nearly 2,000 years.

Written below those two numbers, Sundar saw the year 2017 written there. Then the angel Michael said, “Another major war is planned. A major change and shift in government and land is coming.”

On March 11 2015, while Sundar was waiting on God, he had a heavenly experience. He saw himself in heaven standing before the Lord Jesus Christ. He saw two saints standing together with the Lord Jesus. One was Moses and the other was Jeremiah. After speaking to him about some matters, the Lord Jesus turned to the prophet Jeremiah and said, “Teach him about the seventy years.”

Then the prophet Jeremiah approached Sundar and said, “Seventy years in the history of Israel is very, very significant. There is going to come a turning point in the history of Israel in the year 2017. That will be the 70th year in the history of Israel since its formation.”

Sundar was dumbfounded by what he heard. He calculated the numbers and concluded the 70th year since the formation of Israel would be 2018, not 2017. So he asked Jeremiah about this. Jeremiah replied, “No, you are wrong. The count should be from the time when the covenant was first signed.”

So Sundar did some research and discovered on November 29 1947, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution recommending the adoption and implementation of what they called the Partition Plan for Palestine. At that time, British rule over the land of Zion was ending, so this resolution recommended a new plan, which called for the creation of independent Arab and Jewish States within Jerusalem and the land of Zion. (Source: Wikipedia)

70 years later, the two-state plan has still not been implemented, although it has been discussed often. However, on December 23 2016 when the United Nations Security Council passed a resolution demanding Israel stop all settlement activity in east Jerusalem and other land the UN claims are Palestinian territories. The resolution was a significant first step toward dividing the land, including making east Jerusalem the capital for the new state of Palestine. (Source: Wikipedia)

On November 30 2011, Sundar was fasting and praying for three days on Mount Sinai. On the second day, as he was meditating on the word of God, he saw an open vision. A mighty angel with a drawn sword appeared before him and said, “Israel will be betrayed by her closest friend. The nation that will betray Israel, the same fate will happen to her.”

Just as Sundar was wondering which nation was Israel’s closest friend, a map of the United States appeared before the angel. Then the angel pulled back his sword and stuck it into the center of the United States and said, “The nation that will be responsible for dividing the land of Israel will likewise be separated into two.”

On December 25 2016, Christmas day, the Lord showed Sundar three things that would happen in 2017.

• First, he was shown a new disease that will eat the skin will break out in western countries as a form of punishment for touching the apple of God’s eye.
  • Second, he was shown the sky darkened and many brightly burning meteors began falling from the sky like a meteor shower. Trees will burn in large numbers.
  • Third, mountains will spew lava high into the sky and in large quantity and volcanoes will burn. When the lava falls, it will fall on the water reservoirs and drinking systems, causing the water to become undrinkable.

The Bible tells us a great shaking in the heavens is one of the signs that will be fulfilled before the Lord returns, as shown in the following scriptures:

“But immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. (Matthew 24:29)

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;
13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. (Revelation 6:12-13)

The 36-minute audio podcast below includes an 8-minute clip of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj sharing the testimonies listed above. Other prophetic warnings are also shared to confirm Sundar’s message. Putting them all together adds some interesting insights.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
January 9, 2017 9:59 AM

I was glad to see this post. I had a dream that my brother, a street minister, and I stayed overnight at our mom’s. When we woke and met in the living room, my brother said, ‘the Lord spoke to me in the night and said we are one eye blink away from His return.’ I knew there were things to happen before that would come to pass but that they would happen quickly.
In my next dream I saw myself sleeping. In that sleep I heard ‘the 24th’. I saw myself sit up and ask ‘the 24th’? Then I woke and asked ‘the 24th’?
In the next days I kept hearing Matthew 24 mentioned. When I opened my bible to find it, chills came over me and stayed through the reading of the 24th chapter of Matthew.
I realized all my dreams and visions could be combined in that chapter. They all came back to me, enterwoven. I haven’t had them in order but I understand their order.
I don’t talk much on social media, but I do with my pastor and my circle. I’m sure that’s the way for most that are having dreams and visions now that are not prophets. It’s the time we are in. We are blessed the Lord will guide us. But I appreciate this site and others that help to get understanding and put things together. I feel assurance every day that staying close to the Lord will go a long way in making it through the troubles coming. I’ve had very comforting dreams of being protected in the storm.
I appreciate the humble way James serves the Lord.

Dwight
January 9, 2017 11:31 AM

Donna,

I felt prompted to share my experience just now from reading your comment about the 24th. I just re-read Matthew 24 and also felt the spirit when reading. I believe God is confirming this article and your comment to me in the following way.

I booked marked this article on my calendar for January 15th so I can stay alert as to what is actually taking place on that day. http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=910 – so after reading Matthew chapter 24 and then going back to the article about what is taking place on the 15th – when the resolution that was adopted on December 23rd was mention as Resolution 2334 – I felt a sudden confirmation about “the 24th” the chapter referenced in Matthew. Reason being is because I will turn 33 on the 24th of this month.

I pray that I continue to abide in Him and to be able to stand firmly for the Great and Terrible day of the Lord.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
January 9, 2017 12:22 PM

John Barry
John Barry
January 10, 2017 8:25 AM
November 22, 1995 Dumitru Duduman It was as if, I was in Israel. A tall man came, took me by the hand, and said, “Come, let me show you the Holy City.” When we reached the Holy City, all of it was covered in a black netting, from top to bottom. On top, at it’s peak, the city had a black flag. After seeing these things, I asked the man that was with me, “What does this mean?” “Look up, and you will see the meaning,” he said. When I looked up, I saw a black emblem, on which there was gold writing. It said, “Israel! You dishonor Me and you mock Me. You trust in the powers of men. Because you will not return unto Me, I have this against you, and I will punish you with great fury. This is also to purify some who want to call upon me with a clean heart. The shame and blasphemy that they have caused has reached heaven.” After I read these things, the man standing beside me said, “Let us leave this place, or we will be caught in the wrath.” It seemed I was suddenly on an American plane, which was about to land with me in California. When I was about to disembark, I heard sirens which howled loudly, and a great sound of many plane engines was heard. The man with me said, “The punishment draws closer. Look closely and read.” When I looked up, I saw a written scroll appear before my eyes. The writing was in Romanian. It said, “American people; those of you who have dishonored and mocked me; you who have brought hatred and blasphemy against My name throughout the world; for these things My vengeance draws closer. As for My children, those… Read more »
Bob Adolph
January 10, 2017 1:43 PM
Thank you John Barry for this important dream. I have a booklet of Duduman’s dreams and visions but it ends with a January 1995 dream. In that dream he saw a flock of birds that suddenly turned into airplanes that didn’t make any noise. American planes would go up, trying to attack but as they would draw close they would fall to the earth in a blaze of fire. Above the planes was a helicopter with the Pope on a thrown yelling with a loud voice, I have been given power to rule the earth and fight against the protestants that I may overtake them. Suddenly a white cloud appeared and out of the midst of the cloud came a man dressed in shining clothes wearing a shiny crown who spoke, “The armies, the planes and the Beast that sat upon the helicopter- these are the catholic powers which will overtake the holy, that the words prophesied in Revelation may come to pass. A majority of my people will be overtaken and trampled because their lives are not clean before their Lord. The churches are fraudulent (counterfeit, fake). They live a life of their hearts desire, with their hands stained in blood- in adultery, in sodomy and worshiping strange and foreign gods. Tell them to repent with all their hearts so that in the day of the Beast’s anger I may be able to save them, so they will not deny me. The time is short and the army of their salvation is already prepared. When I looked I saw such a vast army that my eyes could not encompass it. I was so terrified that I was unable to sleep the rest of the night.” (Dreams And Visions From God, p. 55-57) (This is a direct copy from the… Read more »
Bob Adolph
January 10, 2017 4:55 PM

While I was praying in tongues about an hour ago the thought came into my head that all this hype about the Russians could be a cover for Obama who hates America but pretends he is angry with the Russians so that no one suspects he is actually conspiring with them, setting up America for the coming surprise attack. Dave Hodges has reported that all our aircraft carriers are in port and Obama controls the use of all our nuclear weapons. The next ten days is absolutely a chance of a life time for the Russians. Keep in mind Obama is a dyed in the wool communist and Muslim sympathizer not to mention the Devil’s attitude towards America. If God doesn’t punish us for dividing Israel then the Russian bear will attack, or, the Russian attack could follow the dividing of America. We are dealing with pure evil so let’s be ready. Luke 21:36.

Richard
Richard
January 10, 2017 6:12 PM

I’m not sure about any of the timing you state, but I absolutely agree that Obama is pretending all of this. Remember his “after the election, I’ll have more latitude” comment?

John Barry
John Barry
January 10, 2017 5:41 PM

Thanks Bob , we were still a Christian Nation 20 years ago when Duduman was given these words from a Holy GOD , America has fallen much farther , the sounds of War draw close .

Flattop
Flattop
July 11, 2017 9:47 PM

Z3ers: Don’t overlook David Wilkersons prophesy about America, given in 1974

Rigo Benitez
Rigo Benitez
January 10, 2017 10:40 AM
Hello James, Last night, while I was watching the college national championship game between Clemson and Alabama I was reading the Bible in John chapter 6. Several verses stood out, but John 6:70 “Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one you is a devil.” I did not understand the full meaning until this morning, when I read your post. I was sharing the verse with my friend over coffee like we do everyday, when my eyes saw the verse “70”. I jumped out my chair and ran around the house. Today, is the US Predident farewell address which is on January 10th. 10 horns and 10 crowns give power to the beast. From 1993-1995 I was stationed in Hawaii. God used this time to prepare me for what is coming. In 1994, Ambassadors from the Toronto Outpouring came to our church and I got the baptisma of the Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. That night, the devil came to bed like a big black python crawling up my body and grabbing my neck, trying to choke me to death, I used the name of Jesus and it left me. The significance, I was in one of the building first hit by Japanese planes on their to Pearl Harbor. The Japanese planes attacked all the major bases from West to East. In 1995, a big ministers gather in Hawaii that many believers don’t know about. Many of the major revival leaders from all over the world came to strategically pray for Hawaii. They discerned that a ” Dark Cloud” would ride out of Hawaii that would do great damage to our country and the world. The Big Island of Hawaii is a training center for the military. It is home to the biggest mountain… Read more »
Helen
Helen
January 10, 2017 2:26 PM

After reading your message, I thought of this this article today, evidently the collapse happened on New Years Eve-
Epic video shows massive 26-acre chunk of Hawaii collapsing into the sea as volcano spews river of lava

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
January 9, 2017 12:02 PM

Thank you so much for posting this critical article James! I am deeply troubled by what is going on with our disgraceful leaders and I am greatly concerned for the nation of Israel. Another thing that Sadhu mentioned was that Israel would LOSE the war! We really must pray for the PM and for the military leaders so they will remember the God of their fathers and call upon Him during a time of great war and devastation! It is so disturbing to see how close we are getting on the prophetic time clock… ⌛️

Francy
Francy
January 9, 2017 11:15 AM

Good Morning James!

Thank you so much for this podcast! I loved how you arranged it. I wanted to listen to the message last night but I had such a hard time listening it to it due to its original style. It’s good to put a voice to your picture.

Also, I wanted to tell you I was greatly pleased to read your comment where you stated you have your confidence back! I was able to relate with this statement, for I know how it is to hear the Lord correctly at times and to be wrong in others, so it is a learning process. The key is to never give up and to perservere. For it is written we are going to have many trials and tribulations and only through them our patience and steadfastness is perfected.

Thank you for standing strong and always remain humble.

May God bless and protect you and your family under His wings!

Francy

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
January 9, 2017 6:01 PM

In both of Israel’s major conflicts since coming back into the land, they regained more territory. UN Resolution 181 was suppose to partition Israel in November 1947, however the Arabs rejected it and war broke out immediately. During the next partition proposal (possibly on the 15th on January) the UN will try to force Israel into accepting it, but instead this time Israel will be the one to reject it. After this happens, I believe that war will immediately break out once again. The problem for the Arabs this time though, is that Israel will gain not only the land that God promised Abraham, but likely even more according to Ezekiel 36:11 “And I will multiply upon you man and beast; and they shall increase and bring fruit: and I will settle you according to your former times, and will do better unto you than at your beginnings: and you shall know that I am the LORD.” Israel would likely have time to enjoy their land along with their new found riches (oil and gas) for a season, because according to Ezekiel 38 they will be dwelling without walls. Afterwards, Russia and Iran will march against them and the lion (Great Britain) and the young lions (Nations that came out of Britain) will do nothing but ask “Did you come to take a spoil and great riches?” The question is, why is the lion and the young lion not helping but only asking a question? Are they somewhat weekend? Or, did they become isolationists? We are living in very interesting times indeed!!!

Freeman Fobbs
Freeman Fobbs
January 9, 2017 6:12 PM

I meant weakened instead of weekend.

Cindy
Cindy
January 9, 2017 7:58 PM

Last Tuesday the lights went out at Washington Monument, it went totally dark, and I thought it was an ominous sign. I just read that they went out again tonight!

Bob Adolph
January 9, 2017 3:03 PM

I think we are facing the perfect prophetic storm. The splitting of Israel will bring the splitting of America and the splitting of America will bring great civil unrest offering the Russians their golden opportunity to attack this country as prophesied by so many over the years. Will the prophesied meteor hit west of Puerto Rico starting the earthquakes and tsunamis causing the deaths of millions followed by disease? The fact that this is 70 years from the founding of Israel, that this is a Jubilee year and the year 5777 is why January 15 will be much BIGGER THAN MOST PEOPLE REALIZE. The year 2020 is 400 years from the Mayflower Compact. The tribulation could easily begin in 2022 as per Terry Bennett’s prophesies. When “he who restraineth is taken out of the way” evil will increase exponentially. Between now and 2022 ten nations will form out of which the A/C will arise, a war between the king of the north (Shiites) and the king of the south (Sunnis) will take place and the third temple will be built. This is only one scenario of what MAY happen. Never the less, we are entering the next level of end time prophesy.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
January 9, 2017 10:55 AM

Thank you for sharing this James. Sadule has been on my heart lately and I was wondering if he had any current words. I really have been feeling that January 15th meeting is very significant too. The Jewish boy Nathan had a vision about a year ago and said that 70 nations were going to come against Israel and Obama was going to start the war. We need to be looking up, praising and trusting God.

Andrew
Andrew
January 9, 2017 11:22 AM

There is a great deception in America. Remember the days of Jeremiah, the were hundreds of prophets but the true word of the Lord was spoken through the mouth of Jeremiah. Hananiah was also a prophet but he was rebuked by Jeremiah….he spoke lies to the people and rebellion and died the same year because of it. He was a FALSE PROPHET. How many false prophets do we have in America? You can only discern the true heart of God and overcome the deception BY SEEKING GOD himself and he will lead you into all TRUTH. Don’t rely on this site to replace your time with God. Seek God directly and “ask and you shall receive.” Is Calamity coming to America? Has the election of Trump given us a reprieve? Only God can tell you.
“God, show me your truth and help me to be prepared for what is coming.”

Mark Shipowick
Mark E Shipowick
January 9, 2017 7:39 PM

Good advice Andrew. In addition to not being taken in by false prophets, we have to be directly connected to God through His Word, because even true prophets standing today will not be standing in the end. According to Daniel, some of the wise among God’s people will fall and become decoy’s of satan and this will be one of the greatest tests to God’s people. We have to be directly connected through the Spirit to the Father and the Son.

Andrew
Andrew
January 10, 2017 12:41 PM

Mark, thanks for pointing that out to me. God has spoken to me directly that “Calamity” is coming, and there are many false prophets speaking lies and this is rebellion. God wants us to know the TRUTH, so that we are not deceived. Our beautiful country is going into Captivity just like Jeremiah preached to his people.

Expat gal
Expat gal
January 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Hi Bonnie. The plans to antagonize Putin to start war are all in place. Putin will not allow the full massing of soldiers, tanks, artillery & ammunition to be assembled January 20th. Get ready for WWIII! As reported by Donbass International News Agency:

“The NATO war preparation against Russia, ‘Operation Atlantic Resolve’, is in full swing. 2,000 US tanks will be sent in coming days from Germany to Eastern Europe, and 1,600 US tanks is deployed to storage facilities in the Netherlands. At the same time, NATO countries are sending thousands of soldiers in to Russian borders.

According to US Army Europe, 4,000 troops and 2,000 tanks will arrive in three US transport ships to Germany next weekend. From Bremerhaven, US troops and huge amount of military material, will be transported to Poland and other countries in Central and Eastern Europe.

USA is sending to Russian borders 3rd Brigade of the 4th Infantry Division. Overall, more than 2,500 pieces of cargo are shipped to Germany, where those will be unloaded in the period January 6-8. US military material and troops will continue to Poland by rail and military convoy’s. Massive US military deployment should be ready by January 20.”

Marco Messina-Grosso
Marco Messina-Grosso
January 10, 2017 10:55 AM

Huge amount of food is needed to feed those soldiers.

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
January 9, 2017 2:38 PM

Thank you for the information. I have been following some of the military reports on Superstation95 and Steven Quail. Crazy times, that is for sure.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
January 10, 2017 6:09 AM

Bonnie,

You should carefully research information you get through Superstation95. I would not rely on them explicitly.

Greystone
Greystone
June 5, 2017 3:42 AM

Trump said ” We will be friends with any country that wants to be friends with us” Now they have him flipping from his original plans to befriend Russia and be peaceful now we see how is really in charge and it sure looks like it ain’t Mr. pres See Russia does not want to go along with big globalist plan I guess China has zero interest too and India is teetering.

Chloe
Chloe
January 9, 2017 9:17 AM

Thanks, James for transcribing the original video. I had a bit of a hard time listening to it this morning! As for the skin-eating disease, I found only this: “Necrotizing Fasciitis” – bacteria that kills tissues. if not treated fast, it causes death: https://www.cdc.gov/features/necrotizingfasciitis/ but maybe it would be a “new” type.
Blessings to you in 2017.

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 10, 2017 8:11 AM

Hi Aaron
This is NOT true. I had a one on one conversation with him (sadhu) about this in 2015. His “leaning” is 2025. I told him I heard 2029 while fasting in Jerusalem. He said his range is between 2025-2035 to include Neville Johnson’s and Terry Bennett’s timelines. Neville Johnson said Israel will not celebrate another Jubilee (the Lord revealed to him), that’s where the 2067 comes from.

Shalom

Tammy
January 10, 2017 6:08 PM

I TOTALLY agree with you Aaron!! The biggest deception I have been seeing over and over the past 7 months is that the rapture is a long way off. If they are really hearing from God they would know that.

Rachel Baxter
January 10, 2017 8:15 AM

i watched the message where he said that, and the connotation was that it wouldn’t happen BEFORE then as timing the Lord gave him. He didn’t say how much BEFORE.

Rachel Baxter
January 11, 2017 7:40 PM

To clarify… I understood Sandy’s statement to mean that Jesus return would DEFINITELY happen before 2067! My last comment was confusing. Sorry!

I also believe that we will see the tribulation begin in the next 10 years based on the things the Lord has shown me. I am without a doubt that we, as believers will go through Tribulation because God’s word says we will! At this point in my journey of Bible Study and receiving revelation from Holy Spirit, I believe that we will go through the first 6 seals, but will be delivered before the Wrath comes after the 7th seal is opened.

Richard
Richard
January 11, 2017 7:46 PM

I agree with this timeframe completely, and that around 2025 is likely. This is the most researched review of end-time chronology I have ever found and studied: https://www.facebook.com/notes/%D7%99%D7%94%D7%95%D7%93%D7%94-%D7%92%D7%99%D7%9C/yahowahs-mowed-miqraey/510787172283590
The timeline is near the bottom, but you need to log into facebook to view it. The free books that substantiate it are amazing.
Richard