Obama Will Not Be Taken Out of Office

stephenProphetic minister Stephen Hanson of In His Truth Ministries received a word from the Lord telling him President Obama is not leaving office at the end of his second term. On August 9 2015 he posted the following statement on his website. Stephen also has a Facebook page.

I realize that this prophetic word/vision will cause many to be upset and to question it.  However, I have been obedient to the Lord in sending it out.  I have prayed over it and asked others to discern its truth as well.  Remember that our prayers CAN have a great effect on future events, but God has a plan that oftentimes, goes against our human understanding.

The Lord showed me a vision.  I looked and saw the face of Obama off to one side,  and then the Lord said,

“This man will not be taken out of office. For with the upcoming elections, much trouble will be occurring. The land will be in tumult. The election will be paved with many problems and issues.  And then because of the disruption, another one will be set in his place. For the land will be set ablaze with many things.  There will be trouble on every side.  The very steps of the White House will shake with the tumult. For it is my direction to bring this land to its knees.”

Stephen’s prophetic word confirms what the Lord told Evangelist Glenda Jackson, which I shared in my previous post, Glenda Jackson: Obama Will Suspend 2016 Presidential Election. It also confirms the prophetic dream given to Melisa Peggs, which I shared in my previous post, Only Two Choices in the 2016 Presidential Election: Obama or Obama. It also confirms what the Lord showed Mena Lee Grebin. She saw the Obama would be the last American President and he would lead our country into the tribulation. I shared the details of her word in my previous post, Mena Lee Grebin: Obama is the Final President and Will Lead America Into the Tribulation.

Stephen also saw beyond the cancelled 2016 election to a time when President Obama would eventually leave his office and another person would be set in his place. I believe it is significant that he did not say another person would be elected in his place because I don’t believe there will be another Presidential election in our country. I also don’t believe the person set in his place will have the title of President because by the time Obama is done the position will be changed into something else. After all, he promised to bring change.

If a remnant arises from the ashes of the coming destruction I believe a new nation will be formed with a new Constitution because the old nation will no longer exist.

Stephen Hanson did not say why Obama would eventually leave office, but he stated, “This man will not be taken out of office.” Perhaps that only applies to the time at the end of his second term when he normally should be taken out of office, but it could also have a longer term application meaning he will never be taken out of office.

I also saw Obama leaving office, but like Stephen, I did not see why he eventually leaves, whether it was part of a plan or perhaps he was forced out. Either way, Stephen’s word confirms what I saw, which is Obama staying in office beyond the end of his second term then leaving office at some point after that. I was not shown how long he would stay beyond his second term and it appears Stephen wasn’t either.

I saw the future of America in a prophetic dream, which I understood to be years into the future, not just a few weeks or months. I understood I was seeing President Obama still in power beyond the end of his second term. That is why I have a sense of knowing that the current 2016 election campaigns are a complete waste of time. None of the candidates are ever going to become President because the election will be cancelled. Obama will lie and tell us it will be postponed, but the truth is it will be cancelled.

In my dream I saw the condition of our country after we had endured a series of very severe problems. I saw our government waging a misinformation campaign lying to the American people telling them they had a plan in place to fix all the problems. I saw the American people believing their lies and believing the worst was over, but in reality the worst was just about to unfold. The psychopathic killers running our federal government were planning the mass murder of our people. Just prior to implementing their plan, it was explained to me that President Obama was leaving the country and another person was left in power to carry out the final stages of their plans.

Then I looked up into the sky and saw President Obama flying on an airplane leaving the east coast of the United States and crossing out over the Atlantic Ocean. Then I heard a voice from behind me saying, “He has completed his assignment. He is now going to his next assignment. He is truly the antichrist.” I shared the details of that dream in my previous post, U.S. Government Planning Mass Murder of Americans.

I believe the Lord is warning his people of the evil plans currently underway by our federal government. They make their plans in secret, but the Lord reveals them to his people, to those who are able and willing to hear it. I believe the prayers and repentance of his people have a lot to do with whether or not they are able to succeed in carrying out all of their plans.

Stephen also saw the coming tumult in our nation will cause the steps of the White House to shake, which confirms what Pastor TD Hale saw in a dream. He saw the White House shaking so bad it literally shook his bed during his dream. Then he saw a great earthquake hitting Washington DC. I don’t know if it was a literal earthquake or meant to be symbolic of a great shaking. I shared the details of the dream in my previous post, TD Hale’s 4th Prophetic Dream: Rain of Fire Coming to America.

Prophetic minister Terry Bennett also saw a great shaking in Washington DC. He saw the following news headlines from the future:

Washington D.C. Shaken, Rioting and Looting Continue

Emergency Meetings being Held by U.S. Senate and Congress

Martial Law Declared in Nation’s Capital (Washington D.C.)

Resignation Fever Hits Washington D.C.

So Stephen Hanson is in good company with his words of warning. Despite all of these reports, we can still have hope because if we repent the Lord can turn back the evil that is now coming our way. In the words of John Paul Jackson, “Our problems will continue to get worse until our nation repents and turns to the Lord.”

Thanks to Daniel for sending me the link to Stephen Hanson’s post!

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Dan Carlson
March 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Beyond 2017: Antichrist, By Jason McLean (Jason@jarofpaint.com)
Jason McLean is first and foremost a student of the Bible. He has devoted a great deal of time and effort in analyzing its prophetic patterns. He has especially zeroed in on biblical references to the alignment of planets and star constellations in connection with the fulfillment of significant events, such as the birth, life and mission of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jason has come out with two defining works: 2017: Revelation Alignment (© 2014), and Beyond 2017: Antichrist (© 2015). By now he may have also completed Beyond 2017: Ancient Astronaut Theory and Beyond 2017: Understanding Revelation.
In 2017: Revelation Alignment, Jason pinpoints the year 2017 (September 23rd to be precise, which also happens to be the first day of Rosh Hashanah, the Feast of Trumpets) as when the antichrist system will begin its infancy; and shortly after July 27, 2027, we will see the fulfillment of Revelation 12:6 (the woman fleeing into the desert for 1260 days).
Jason includes many drawings of maps, charts of various constellations (with detailed explanations), as well as replicas of symbols (with their meanings).

Kenneth Uptegrove
January 17, 2016 12:08 am

In 1974 the Lord told me to prepare to help His people who would be looking desperately for spiritual answers and physical help when the economic/political/social system in America collapsed.
Believe me, no one believed that message in 1974 or 1984, but in 1994 some began to wake up and see it. Others, like David Wilkerson, began to give this warning in the 90’s. In 1985 the Lord moved me to a safe place in the Arkansas Ozarks to start preparing a place for His people to flee to and join together in fellowship.
The hundreds who have had their eyes opened and have contacted this ministry say they can not find a church that sees this coming and is giving this warning and helping hand. Thank God for those like Jim Bakker and ArkHaven Ministries who are!
Please read our testimony and prophetic message on our ArkHaven website. The articles in this website will be a real help to a lot of people who say that God is moving them to a safe haven for these end times. A confirmation was given by Corrie ten Boom in the 80 that may will interest many.
Shalom,

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
January 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Kenneth, I also have a retreat in the Ozarks. Perhaps James will give you my e-mail address so that we could correspond if you are interested. I’m located in central Arkansas, an ex-patriot of N.J.

Peggy
January 17, 2016 5:59 am

Kenneth,
Thank-you for sharing this very informative post.

Susana
Susana
December 26, 2015 5:02 pm

I will not be judged for what America does.
Because my salvation is between me and God.
My country has nothing to do with my salvation or with my relationship with God.
My beautiful paradise home America Cannot save me. I cannot Save America .
People need to be individually saved.
God told me two things about Barack Obama .
Before he was so called elected, God said to me ” I don’t want him in there .”
God allows much evil to happen and he allowed Obama in there to be president.
Then after he got in there God told me that he was going to remove Obama.
Obama is a temporary thing happening in the nation .
But God is using all the evil Obama is doing to deal with people and to bring people to repentance.
Obama’s behavior is causing great concern and God is able to use it.
God has to remove Obama because only God is exalted and when man tries to exalt himself as Obama does on a regular basis , then he must be brought down.
Thank God that Obama will soon be removed by the grace of God .
Obama having no history is very strange indeed.

Anita
Anita
July 17, 2016 6:28 pm

How did he exalt himself…by not starting an unnecessary war or presidential terms filled with scandal or create the neccisity of Bail Outs of the financial/to big to fail businesses or almost bringing down the economic collapse of this country? President Obama inherited all of that from the PREVIOUS administration…yet people want to call him the antichrist….really?!!! Is Trump or Clinton the next coming of Christ or are they the spawn of satan?!

He has done no more to exalt himself than ANY OF THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS. Last time I checked God does the judging and not Man. God Bless

Scoopie
Scoopie
May 23, 2017 9:56 pm

Depending on how involved he is behind the scenes, and if the leakers are operating on behalf of him against President Trump, if so, it’s like he didn’t turn over power/never left office.

Nathan
Nathan
January 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Looking for answers. This was the word of many prophets that I respect.

Phyllis
November 18, 2016 3:59 pm

While you.re trying to figure it out , God already worked it out..Isaiah 55:8 ” For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD., Matt 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you, 1Thess 5:2 For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.,Matt:24:40 Two will be in the field; one will be taken and one left, To all the Christian’s and those who love God , ,This election should not be our worried, John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in me, Jesus left us temporary to build a better home (mansion) for each one of us, so look up he’s coming to get us out of this mess……..

SAB
September 26, 2016 4:17 am

I seriously doubt that President Obama will stay pass his term. What I believe this means is the Hillary will get in and it will be like Obama is still in because it will be more of the same. President Obama remaining is figurative. Have you noticed he has been scolding Black folks and said he would take it personally if we (I am Black) don’t vote. That is because he knows Hillary will continue his legacy.

BB Thax
BB Thax
July 30, 2016 8:27 pm

I have had a dream about Obama standing before many people signing a document, when he turned it around I saw it said dictator or dictatorship…it’s what he was declaring over us. I’ve had a couple of dreams of Hillary as well, one she was a green dragon going house to house with a small army looking for something that she was trying to destroy. Houses were on fire after she left. People were running into the mountains to hide and I found a young boy who had whatever it was she was trying to destroy. I’m not exactly certain what it means, but I truly feel these dreams were given to me by the Lord and I believe they represent something significant.

Blaine
Blaine
June 23, 2016 6:48 am

There is only on problem with all these Prophecies as Obama being the last President of the United States. I had a dream and I saw Obama passing down his administration to a Christian. I heard: in the middle of his administration, Revival. There has been a Political revival in the middle of Obama’s administration where the Republicans took over the Congress and the Senate. If this is from the Lord the God of my forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, then it will surly come to pass. Yes Devastation will come upon America look at Isaiah 18. America is a Nation trodden down.

Shalom,
in Yeshua

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 31, 2016 1:04 am

2017 may be the Year of Jubilee in that the Balfour Declaration was in 1917 and the Jews gained Jerusalem in 1967. In 1517 the Catholic Church declared the year to be a year of Jubilee and made it a fund raiser for the completion of the Sistine Chapel and it also marked the beginning of the Protestant Reformation. Prophet Judah Ben Samuel in 12th century said 2017 would be the final Jubilee. If July 27, 2027 marks the middle of the seven year tribulation then January 27, 2031 would be the second advent. 1917 was also the year of the Russian Revolution, a major step to the NWO and the A/C. This all comes close to Terry Bennett’s year of 2028 that I interpret to be the day of the Lord’s return.