Patricia Green: “America has seven more years to repent.”

In the 14-minute video shown below, Dr. Patricia Green delivers a significant word she received from God. She published the video on October 13, 2017.

“My child, let Me tell you why I took you to Amos. Amos was My prophet, but he did not seek to be My prophet. I called him from his ordinary work to be My prophet because Amos was a sheep breeder and a tender of the Sycamore fruit.

Child, you did not seek to be a prophet. I called you when you were a housewife and A mother doing ordinary things. There are those who call themselves prophets because they seek fame, notoriety, and money. These are not My true prophets. My prophets hear My voice. They hear what I am saying and they speak what I tell them to speak. A prophet is to harold My warnings and instructions. Where do you see in scripture that a true prophet of the Lord gave soft messages? No, I say to you that My true prophets issue warnings of what is to come so that people have a chance to repent and turn from their wickedness and embrace righteousness.

I am a God of mercy. I give ample time for My people to repent once I have given My warning through My prophets. Amos was given My message two years before I sent a great earthquake. The people had two years to repent, even when they already had three transgressions against them. Yet, I was willing to allow them to have a fourth transgression before My fury was poured out on these nations.

Child, your nation has three major transgressions recorded in your books of law. Number one, the laws that removed prayer and reading My word in the education of the children (1962-1963). Number two, the law that permitted the murder of babies in the womb (1973). Number three, the law that allows the same sex to marry and have the same covenant as a husband and wife (2015). These three laws have been the downfall and moral decay of your nation.

I have sent many judgments to your nation to awaken your nation to their sin, but most have not seen the connection. These hurricanes are My judgment on your country. They have struck at My instructions. These hurricanes are a witness to My judgment on the United States of America. Some will claim that these hurricanes are the result of global warming and they are wrong. These hurricanes are a result of My wrath against the sin in your nation. Tell the people to repent, for if they do not repent there will be a much greater judgment coming. I send My judgments to turn people back to me. My judgments are just and merciful. If I poured out My fury on sin, there would be no people left. I am re-straining My hand with these judgments. Let it be known that I am a just God. Rejoice in these judgments for they are just. Rejoice that My hand is restrained from My full fury. Rejoice that those who have strayed will come back to me. Rejoice that sinners will repent.

The solar eclipse over the United States of America was a warning of the darkness to come. I am giving this nation seven more years to repent. Donald Trump will be at the helm during these seven years.”

Dr. Green then summarized this word as follows, calling on us to repent before God and to pray for President Trump.

“So, the initial judgment for the United States has already occurred through these hurricanes. If we do not repent as a nation, the Lord is going to send a great earthquake. Then, if we don’t repent after that, the Lord is going to send a tsunami. Then, if we don’t repent after that, the Lord is going to send us into captivity and Russia will invade our land and they will occupy us.

Prayers of intercession for our nation are really important at this time. We must continue to lift President Trump and his family before the throne of God for the Lord’s protection to be over him, so that we indeed get these seven years because if something happens to Donald Trump in the seven years that we’ve been given, then our time has been cut short.”

I have followed Patricia Green’s ministry for several years and her words have consistently confirmed what God has shown me. Her call for repentance and her revelation of three major transgressions of the United States gives us three specific things God expects us to turn away from to avoid his judgment. I also agree the solar eclipse was a warning of darkness coming to our nation, confirming what I saw in a dream on October 9, which I posted earlier this week.

Regarding God’s plan to give us seven more years to repent, I cannot confirm or deny that because God has not given me any specific dates for the different events He has shown me. In a dream I received in 2014, I received a warning to leave the United States prior to the return of an evil woman. With that warning, I was given a cryptic timeline counting down days of the week, starting with Wednesday and ending the next Tuesday or Wednesday. I interpreted the days to be years, making it a seven-year countdown. However, I was not told when the countdown began.  Before the woman gave me the timeline, she said, “Let’s see, today is Wednesday?”

Well today happens to be Wednesday, but the point is I had the dream on a Wednesday, so I interpreted the first Wednesday as 2014, which would make the next Wednesday 2021. However, God never revealed any specific dates to me, so my start date could be wrong. Interestingly, Patricia Green was also given a seven-year countdown, but her start date is 2017, which means her ending date is 2024. So, we might have both been shown the same seven-year countdown, with the specific start date being revealed now. I hope so because it gives us an extra three years.

Many people assume prophecies are predictions, so they judge them solely on the basis of whether or not they’re fulfilled. Based on Deuteronomy 18:22, that is one test we can apply, but there’s often more to it than that because God sometimes changes His mind after giving the warnings, as Patricia Green pointed out. She gave an example from Amos 7:1-6, but there are many other examples, including Exodus 32:9-10, Numbers 14:11-23, Numbers 16:20-35, Deuteronomy 9:25-29, 2 Kings 20:1-6, Jonah 3-4, and Ezekiel 4:10-15. So, a successful prophetic warning might never be fulfilled or it might be postponed because the people repented from their sins. I believe God would prefer to cancel every judgment, but His righteousness requires Him to take action when we refuse to repent.

Seven more years would be more than we deserve, which reveals God’s great mercy, but even if we are granted that, the warnings remain just as serious as ever because God’s judgments have already started with the recent hurricanes and I believe many more shakings are coming soon because in my dream from 2014, I was taken into the future and looked back to see America had already endured great trouble prior to the final phase of judgment. So, I believe God plans to continue shaking us in hopes of waking us up before the final judgment. That fits the scenario revealed to Brother Billy Nelson and John Fenn, a series of four judgments coming with increasing intensity.

So, I agree with Patricia Green that God is still sounding the alarm as loudly as ever.  She emphasized that by sharing the following warning issued to God’s people by the Prophet Amos, which sounds like it came straight from my dream.

“All the sinners of My people will die by the sword, those who say, ‘The calamity will not overtake or confront us.’” (Amos 9:10)

Seven more years also fits with other prophetic words. For example, some prophecies have revealed President Trump will be in office during the construction of the third temple in Jerusalem. That project remains on hold today and the clock is ticking, so it might require seven years to complete. Other prophecies have revealed a season of harvest and restoration ahead for the Church. Since that season is just starting, ending it within the next four years would make it very brief, but seven years seems perfect.

Shannon
Shannon
October 19, 2017 2:21 AM
I struggle so very hard in this walk. Always trying to walk correctly in the ways of the Lord. My life has changed so very much since turning my life over to God, with giving up smoking pot, cussing, living an ungodly lifestyle and all the things that go with it. I am thankful to the Lord for drawing me out of darkness and all the changes in my life, I am truly blessed for that. I know I lived my life wrong and not for God. But I battle so very much against the enemy and it wears on me badly. I am failing. Still having a sin in my life that I struggle to be delivered of. I hate this sick, filthy world that we live in and I cannot imagine 7 more years of it! I know that our Faithful God of Mercy wants none to perish and the timing is all His…but how can we endure 7 more years of this place? How can my children? Sigh. I know one reason I struggle is because no matter what, I have a hard time hearing the Lord. Only gave my life to Him in 2015 and there has been much learning…and many mistakes on my part, but I get back up and keep going, praying to hear Him clearly. Praying for direction, understanding and wisdom. For some reason I have this fear (and yes I know fear is not of the Lord) that even though I gave my life to Him I am not fully “born again”…that I’m missing something. Everyone says if you call out to the Lord He is faithful to answer and all have these “experiences”…but I don’t. Anyway, please know that I am not looking for sympathy, it’s just when I read this… Read more »
Abby
Abby
October 19, 2017 9:29 AM

Shannon, I know exactly what you are feeling. I too, started seeking Jesus on a more deep level in 2015, the same year you did. And I have a hard time hearing the Lord, too, but I do not know why. I struggle with my remaining sins, and Satan has attacked me quite viciously over the last year or so. Sometimes, I fear that I will not be ready when the time comes, but on the other hand, like you, I just want the Lord to come sooner. I feel like I get progress, but then I backslide nearly back to where I was before. But take heart in this: Through all of our struggles, the Lord is indeed refining us, preparing us for a time in which we are to shine like lights of the world. Think of how far you have come, and trust that Jesus will bring you even further, in time. That has helped me out a lot. May God bless you, and bring you through this

Grace
Grace
October 19, 2017 10:43 AM

Hi Abby! Please see post above addressed to Shannon on two Patricia Green videos that may be helpful for you.

Jerome Popiel
October 21, 2017 1:23 AM

This is for all of us who are struggling with various issues. Was watching some revealing video on You Tube by Mary Lake. She had many challenges in her life but didn’t know why but little by little learned how the devil defeats us in so many unknown ways. Her book is “What Satan Doesn’t Want Christians to Know”.

Robert M
Robert M
October 19, 2017 8:53 AM

I can empathize with you Shannon…I’ve been a Christian for decades but still blunder my way along…while I have had varying seasons there have been many long dry periods where I have had zero “experiences”…I believe these times are necessary to teach us to live by faith in the word of God and not by sight signs or feelings…now it is a terrible thing to live with condemnation and doubt concerning ones salvation…stand strong keep your eyes focused on jesus only and keep voicing your professions of faith like Rom 8:1 Heb7:25 1Peter1:13 etc…also your declarations of victory over strongholds of sin…sanctification and renewing our minds takes time as we grow in learning…it sounds like you are doing a great job to me! God knows our hearts and we do too if we are honest about it…don’t let anything else tell you otherwise.
I feel the same way about having to stay in this world for much longer…however I beleive God has many blessings in store for us as His children in the upcoming harvest…it is a great privilege to be alive at this time!…we just need to get a fuller revelation of it in our spirits…and we will…He is coming soon!

Shannon
Shannon
October 20, 2017 1:45 AM

I wanted to express my heartfelt gratitude to all who have posted messages, links, videos and loving, healing words to my post. They are a balm to my soul. I love you all for your caring hearts and I thank you for responding to my crying out last night. I still don’t know why I did as I normally keep it in, just the msg kind of pushed me over the edge at that moment. May our Heavenly Father give strength and guidance to all of the Z3 family in these days.

Psalm 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities;

Psalm 13:5-6 But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation. I will sing unto the LORD, because he hath dealt bountifully with me.

Much love and God Bless

Mikey H
Mikey H
October 20, 2017 10:07 AM

So glad that you did reach out Shannon. That’s what we are here for, we are your spiritual family and we also at times can really do with some encouragement. So Bless you Shannon for opening up and keep posting, let us know how you are growing.

There is none like Jesus Shannon, seek Him, seek His face, Praise Him, call on Him and sit at His feet and learn of Him.

Bob Fitts, listen to it a few times, and receive His love.

Jodi S
October 22, 2017 1:36 PM

Hi Shannon, Please know that we ALL struggle and struggle deeply in hours, days, seasons. There are valleys, trials, attacks and fears–the enemy does not let go, ever! And recently as I have begged, sobbed, fasted and prayed for my God to COME BACK when He seems to have turned his face away, I stop. I read Job to remind me of what suffering serves. I trust and BELIEVE that His purposes will be served, I do not rely on my emotions or circumstance and I continue to praise Him simply for not striking me down. If all that is left of me is that I am alive in this vessel but clinging to the hem of His robe until He lifts me up, then that is my blessing. And then, as I try to stick with all of that, even in utter despair, suddenly He will open a floodgate: three rainbows at different and meaningful spots, boom! boom! boom! Sudden answers and relief, outpouring of solutions to the despair. He is CONDITIONING us to stay our posts, to know how to go forth according to His battle strategy knowing that there will be times that we are overwhelmed and can’t see what he’s doing because we are human. Yes, now is the time He must prepare us to TRUST and ACT, even when he seems totally absent, because He is NOT absent. He is the unchanging Almighty, the Great IAM, the warrior, the WORD. He is teaching us how to let Him accomplish His purposes, His way, through us, his faithful soldiers. March on, Shannon, we are all in this together, for the GLORY of our KING! He IS HERE. Amen!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
October 21, 2017 8:58 AM

Shannon, by you sharing you also help other people feel that they are not alone in their struggles. Praise Jesus for this family of support. This is what church is all about. Helping one another and speaking when God lied’s.

Donny Chartrand
October 22, 2017 6:14 PM

Hang in there Shannon and use the power that God has given us over the enemy in Luke 10 19 i believe which reads Behold i give power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and all power over the enemy and nothing by no means shall hurt you. The Lord never said it was going to be easy but always provides a way of escape for us through HIm. Just keep using the sword of the spirit against the enemy and try not to worry about falling because the Lord will always pick us up if we trust Him.

Dwight
Dwight
October 19, 2017 8:14 AM

“Onward Christian Soldier!” Fight the good fight of faith.

Robin Benoit
Robin B
October 19, 2017 11:06 AM

You are loved in Christ Shannon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzGAYNKDyIU&sns=em

Grace
Grace
October 19, 2017 10:41 AM

Hi Shannon! Patricia Green actually has two videos that may be helpful for you. One is on hearing God’s voice and the other is called Don’t feed the spirits (this deals with removing spirits – the spirit of fear is addressed here). Hope this is helpful!

jerry rigg
October 19, 2017 11:57 AM

We walk by faith and NOT by sight. If you dont have a physical hearing problem, then remember to turn off the north wind and tune in to Him. Remember we all are listening to something….and His sheep hear His voice. Just simply say by faith like Samuel…speak Lord for your servant heareth! Sometimes He speaks loudest through His word. God is working a work in you and will complete that work until the day of Christ Jesus.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
October 19, 2017 10:19 AM

Shannon, I know exactly what you are saying. I know that I was washed of my sins when I accepted Jesus, but I back slid for many years because no one taught me WHY we are to live a righteous life.

A few years ago the Spirit said ” you are not going to make it to heaven living like this”. Wow! I changed my life but I am not perfect. All I can do is pray that he finds me worthy.

Jodi S
Jodi S
October 23, 2017 3:23 PM

But please, Saints, remember, “not by works, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2:9 Jesus Christ has paid the total price for our sins. He has completely paid it. Yes, our walk and our fruit matter, but if you question His ability and the adequacy of His death on the Cross to solely atone for your sin without you “earning” your way, the devil can seep in and derail you. We can NEVER earn heaven. If we COULD do this, then Jesus was not enough. Perish the thought!! He IS enough!! It is salvation through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ ALONE that brings eternal life. You must examine your understanding of this in the Spirit, and be accountable for your choices every step, but the King of Kings does not need your “help” to save. The Spirit indwells you to fulfill. Amen, rejoice and praise be to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit!

Rowena O
Rowena O
October 20, 2017 8:15 AM

We can’t live the righteous life on our own. Sanctification is a process. I John 1 v 8-9 says that if we confess our sins God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. The one prayer we made at the beginning is not sufficient.(The so called ‘ Salvation prayer ‘.) God banked for us a full account of forgiveness so we can go in and make withdrawals whenever we need it, on request to Jesus..
Otherwise we remain in sin and that is why we have a sense of not being saved.
Once we have confessed the sin , we need to accept the forgiveness and quote the Scripture above to encourage ourselves. We also need to renew our thinking by speaking what the Bible says on various issues. This also is a process.
King David had to encourage himself. He said in Psalm 43 v 5 ‘Why are you cast down, my soul? Hope yet in God—‘

Jodi S
Jodi S
October 23, 2017 7:10 AM

Thanks Rowena, I added my heart and then saw yours lol

Thomas Nodoubt
Thomas Nodoubt
October 21, 2017 12:34 PM
Shannon, I look at a man (or woman) upon becoming born again as the ‘child’ phase of development. That phase is like a newborn baby which must be nurtured and cared for and still it messes up its pants and still it doesn’t walk without falling and yet, we don’t get upset with that newborn because he falls down or loses bladder control. So, the same way we see our flesh and blood newborns as ‘learning and growing’ is the way I like to think of Our Father as looking at us as ‘babes in Christ’ . That newborn baby needs lots of milk and changing of diapers and constant care. Most babes in Christ are not getting that care from spiritual parents they need to grow and get (just the) pure word ( untainted from leaven of the world with mans understanding twisting it around) and they get beat up in the so-called ‘church’ which has ‘Mis-interpreted’ the words of Messiah. My encouragement to any one and especially, babes in Christ, is to desire earnestly that Word, like the pure milk of God. And do not beat yourself up when you fall (notice I did not say ‘if’ ). You will blow it just as I and we all have and the point is, when you fall, pick yourself up, brush off the dirt of sin from your pants, rebuke that stumbling block of Satan and recognize it so that next time, you say, “satan, you may have deceived and tricked me once , shame on you. You won’t trick and deceive me again with that same sin. You WILL NOT tell me, ‘shame on me’ this time!!” The scripture reference for not getting fooled/tricked again is, ‘Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not,… Read more »
Nicolas Meyer
Nicolas Meyer
October 19, 2017 1:59 PM

Shannon, it might actually be a little quicker. Please, read my comments after these two articles:
I hope this will help, with my blessing to you and you family.

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 19, 2017 6:10 AM

This prophecy is faithful and true. This is great news that our prayers for a Trump second term have been answered. However, we need to repent and turn as a nation back to God. We need to abolish Roe V Wade and Same sex marriage abominations or the Good Lord will strike this nation with His mighty hand. We need to demand that the department of Justice bring indictments against Obama, Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Holder, Brennan and the whole corrupt gang.

Shalom

Nathan
Nathan
October 20, 2017 12:03 AM
Joe
Joe
October 20, 2017 12:56 AM

All the more reason to pray. Deep state has weapons and technology which President may not be even aware of. Easy for them to do a false flag and blame the usual suspects [ NKorea or Iran]. The choice is before the church,pray and it will be diverted for a period or it is war and destruction.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 19, 2017 1:29 AM

This word is consistent with what the Lord said to me just this morning. Although I have not been shown the 7 yr part. This is the first part of the word:
“I am speaking to the people of America. Every day, I speak, I warn, I encourage, I cajole. My mercy is never-ending for these people. My patience is of old. For you see, I love them. So I must lift My hand from this nation and therefore allow the elements to wash over them. Storms, earthquakes, cold and heat, fire and flood. All of these have come and will continue to come. They shall increase. I am turning up the heat, the pressure is on. For I wish these people to know Me! I am in the storm. I am in the fire. I am in the flood. As terrible as all these things are, I am there. I have purpose in these things.”

Susie
Susie
October 19, 2017 9:25 AM

Yes, I continue to see that “hardship” is coming. I do believe He is giving mercy to repent, but we do not see mass repentance during times of ease or prosperity.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 20, 2017 12:25 AM

I dare say Susie that it’s not in human nature for an unsaved person to repent when good times are rolling. One either is oblivious to God’s goodness and continue on lapping up their delicious wicked ways…….or If one is a Christian……they gratefully thank God in the good times and repent and guard against the evil day……..but for a wicked prosperous American to repent on his or her own with no prodding is almost impossible to conceive, because what got them there in the first place is the ignoring of God…..and great abundance of pleasure seeking with conscious seared sinning.

Joe
Joe
October 19, 2017 6:30 AM

President Trump sure need our prayers. Was bit sceptical about him in the beginning. But the almost total defeat of ISIS in Iraq and Syria despite constant sabotage by the Shadow Government and more importantly the recent withdrawal from Kirkuk by the Kurds despite all their big talk has convinced me there is more to Trump than what the MSM says. Kurds were supposed to be the B Team for US after ISIS defeat by Russia led coalition. If US can finish the Korean war exercise peacefully, we can boldly say US has a new President who will drain the swamp. Hope to see him finish off Federal Reserve, the biggest swamp creature.

Constantine
October 19, 2017 2:09 AM

Rick Wiles of TruNews recently went on national television, fulfilling prophecy God would give Rick a national television before judgment strikes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8qaZFwH-XM

Veit
October 21, 2017 5:33 PM

Seven more years? I can’t believe it:

Venezuela accepts Yuan for Oil and don’t want Greenbacks any longer, Saudi-Arabia made a deal with Peking in in their currencies, Syria is back in the Hand of Assad, East Libya got a new currency from Russia. many US-Cities and countries don’t know, how to pay the pensions in the near futur, China build up the One Belt One Road trade system
and the US is left behind, So the Petro-Dollar is dying right now. Retailers will have a stressfull 2018, all hard data shows: The US-economy is dead; the markets are on the verge of coming down and one truth after the other is coming out.

In other words: The Event Warning Meter Has Hit Code Red. And after this big false flag event the time of tribulation will start. When? Well, I think, it will be in this fall season.

Richard
Richard
October 21, 2017 11:15 PM

It’s not this fall. But I don’t see where she stated the next 7 years would be without trouble. So I don’t understand why 7 years is hard to believe.

Kal
Kal
October 21, 2017 7:54 PM

Right, I am having a hard time believing this seven years thing. It just doesn’t feel right. Can Europe continue to survive seven more years of the influx of refugees? Xi has also publicly proclaimed China’s will to be the new world power. Trust in God, it’s the only way.

Veit
October 22, 2017 11:26 AM

Trust in God is not enough: «He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.» (Ps 91,1) In other words: You have to seek the Lord (Jer 29,13f) – for getting a personal relationship with Jesus. Then you can be supranatural protected – if you obey His commands and if you fulfill His intentions. Remember: «There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.» (1.Joh 4,18) In the words of Kari Jobe: “The more I seek You, the more I find You. The more I find You, the more I love You.”

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 22, 2017 1:58 AM

The collective works against the USD will also hasten the cashless society and the soon coming mark of the beast implants…….For those of us who are accustom to going the grocery store and filling up our cars and going where we will when we will, is coming to an end……then Christian persecution…..it’s all soon…..and we better have our hearts focused on God……….He is our comforter……….Amen

Lester
Lester
October 19, 2017 5:31 PM
JAMES – Three major transgressions are mentioned in this prophetic word. Each is an abomination in the sight of the Lord. They have occurred on our watch. I also want to note that each of these transgressions was put in place during a Democratic Administration. Also during the Obama Administration, the US moved away from Israel its support of Israel. Each time our nation moved away from its support of Israel, major catastrophic events followed shortly. Over the years, I have seen Republican Administrations take many actions contrary to God’s laws as well. This nation’s move away from God is not a democrat or republican issue. It is the result of men rejecting God and His ways. Some believe an answer can come from our government. This belief is a total desception. The government of the US does not have a solution that brings men’s heart to true repentance. It does not have a clue concerning spiritual things or God’s ways. I sense that much of what calls itself the Church is in the same condition. So many do not have a clue concerning the spiritual condition of this nation, our need to repent, or the times of our generation. Those of us who are truly called by His Name must repent for our sins, the sins of the Church, and the sins of our nation. As we seek God with all of our hearts, I believe that He will hear our prayers, give us ears to hear, eyes to see and hearts like His heart. Only then, will we be able to walk according to all His ways and according to His calling during the days ahead of us. The Lord has much for His true sons and daughters to do in the coming days. He wants to reveal… Read more »
Greg
Greg
October 19, 2017 11:37 PM

Love your insights and comments….just one small thing, Roe vs. Wade occurred during the Nixon Administration. He was Republican. Both sides are culpable…and we are culpable for electing them.

Ken B.
Ken B.
October 21, 2017 10:48 AM

Actually, Roe vs. Wade was a Supreme Court decision and had nothing to do with Nixon or his Republican Administration. Nixon made no public statement on the matter, but it was revealed in his tapes that he was “worried that greater access to abortions would foster “permissiveness,” and said that “it breaks the family.”

Lester
October 20, 2017 12:01 AM

Greg. Thanks for the correction and comments.

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
October 19, 2017 6:54 PM

This confirms what Holy Spirit spoke to me after the August 2017 solar eclipse, that America has 7 years. The next solar eclipse seen over America comes April 8 2024. As Patricia mentioned, if the Nation doesn’t repent, this 7 years may be shortened. We as the body of Christ must fast and pray like never before.

Hernan
Hernan
October 19, 2017 4:33 PM
I totally agree with Patricia Green. Considering I am not related to the United States in any way you must read this: One night was a sleep or something in bed, I heard like if it was a news TV channel “LAst moment, DT has passed away” “last minute, DT died” then I woke up and feel the URGE to pray for president because I knew that if this happens it will be a big problem for the USA and nations but mostly for christians over the world. In another dream I had some time ago, I were with a group of people, lot of them was friends of me in my childhood. We must find a chair to sitt down in a hall room with a “L” letter form. It was my best friend childhood birthday. Then I go to the chair “23” but we all was listening a christian radio broadcasting (this is strange, because except for me, they all are unpracticing catholics) and when I go to sitt down I produced an interference on the radio, so I moved and go to the chair “24”. The 23 and 24 chairs were separated in a rare form beetwen them, in a different way from other chairs. It was on the right side next to the wall. After that we all gets up and must find another chairs to sittdown. I went to the chair “20” on the down part of the hall and before I sitt down the dream ends. Exactly when I woke up I was not thinking in the dream but in Kim Klements prophecy about DT. Then I related the dream with DT and assume that the numbers of the chairs forming the year “2024” and the date of my best friend’s birthday was the… Read more »
sahran
October 20, 2017 12:13 PM

I would like to know..how can I contact you

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
October 19, 2017 3:01 AM

I’m currently recording the book of Amos for online publication-even this very day I was recording it…..and it will be online for sale in a week or two…….but by reading the book of Amos, I fully liken America’s future to Israel……..that is to say……I’ve been feeling like the same thing that happened to Israel in Amos’ day regarding Judgment will be that that will happen to America.