“Donald Trump Will be Instrumental in the Building of the Third Temple in Jerusalem”

In the second half of the video shown below, which was published yesterday on YouTube, Dr. Patricia Green shared how God showed her Donald Trump’s role in the construction of the third temple in Jerusalem. Patricia Green is founder of Joy Ministries Worldwide.

The following provides a transcript of her comments:

“On November 9 2016, which is the same day Donald Trump was declared the winner of the election, the Lord gave me 1 Kings 5:5 in a dream three times.

Behold, I intend to build a house for the name of the Lord my God, as the Lord spoke to David my father, saying, ‘Your son, whom I will set on your throne in your place, he will build the house for My name.’ (1 Kings 5:5)

The next day on November 10 2016, I was worshiping the Lord with all my heart. I was praying in tongues and a spirit of intercession came on me so strong. As I was praying in tongues, I was weeping. After I finished praying, Holy Spirit said to me, “I want you to go outside to your altar. I want to reveal to you about the scripture in 1 Kings 5:5.”

So, I went outside and stood by my altar and the Lord said, ‘Trump is my Cyrus. He will help rebuild Jerusalem after it has been attacked. There will be a war very soon and Jerusalem will be attacked. Many will be in mourning, but the mourning will be short lived. I will restore Jerusalem. Solomon built my temple as I directed through my servant David. There will be a third temple. It is decreed in holy scriptures. My Cyrus, Donald Trump, will be instrumental in the building of the third temple in Jerusalem. Many will declare Trump is evil for doing this, but I have chosen him for this. Hold this prophecy until I instruct you to release it.’

Then on January 18 2017, I was awakened in the middle of the night with this message from the Lord. He said, “I have a message for the Israelis. War is coming soon. Very soon.”

From the message the Lord gave me, it appears this war will be short lived. We need to pray the casualties from this war will be minimal. We need to ask Yahweh to supernaturally intervene in this war so these Islamic nations that are going to war against Israel will know Yahweh is the one true God. We need to pray against these Islamic nations that are conspiring to war against Israel the same way David prayed in Psalm 83.”

Dr. Green’s comments regarding war coming soon in Israel confirms what several others have seen recently, which I summarized in a recent podcast. In addition, I recapped several other warnings of war in a recent post.

The good news is God told her the time of mourning would be short lived because He plans to restore Jerusalem, which includes the construction of a third temple. The Lord told her it is decreed in the holy scriptures. A few of those scriptures are shown below.

She was told Donald Trump will be instrumental in building the temple. Other people have received dreams and visions showing President Obama will also play an important role in that process, which I documented in a previous post. I believe both Trump and Obama will have important roles to play in this process, which will likely take several years to complete due to the delayed start date and large scope of the project.

Scripture References:

13 O my God, make them like the whirling dust, like chaff before the wind.
14 Like fire that burns the forest and like a flame that sets the mountains on fire,
15 So pursue them with Your tempest and terrify them with Your storm.
16 Fill their faces with dishonor, that they may seek Your name, O Lord.
17 Let them be ashamed and dismayed forever, and let them be humiliated and perish,
18 That they may know that You alone, whose name is Yahweh, are the Most High over all the earth. (Psalm 83:13-18)

16 Therefore thus says the Lord, “I will return to Jerusalem with compassion; My house will be built in it,” declares the Lord of hosts, “and a measuring line will be stretched over Jerusalem.”
17 Again, proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, “My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem.’” (Zechariah 1:16-17)

3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4)

1 Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, “Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it.
2 Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations; and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months. (Revelation 11:1-2)

Dawn King
Dawn King
January 23, 2017 1:56 PM

I have received this same word from the Lord! Trump will be instrumental in the rebuilding of the temple. Many will worry he is evil because of this. It is God’s will for the temple to be rebuilt in order to fulfill Daniels final week. Trump’s heart is seeking to edify Israel because God is making him a man after his own heart like King David but with the wisdom of Solomon. We must pray for him that he would know the exact steps to take in order to accomplish this task set before him. For such a time as this we were placed upon the earth. (referencing Esther 4:14)

vlri
February 4, 2017 3:35 PM

Absolutely Trump is anointed as was Netanyahu, Trump is a Cyrus, The Lords instrument, all this fuss about women dressing as women is totally scriptural, we are allowed to wear work appropriate clothes, and office clothes, but sexy is not in a God fearing society there is a place for appropriate expression of that it is called matrimony and at least Trump has taken responsibility for all his children…….Devorah was under her Godly husbands authority and if women valued themselves as The Lord does they would not be going to pagans for abhortions they would not need in the first place, this behaviour is more like Isaiah 57 which was condemned. The Lord sees motives and also limitations and we cannot question his mercy or his wisdom, but pray we can do His will His Way. Israel is not racist but to screen those who desire to come thru airports who may desire to harm or look for benefit without a willingness to bring loyalty and support is reasonable enough, The newspapers warp everything deliberately and the masons who are feared in France can see their easy money disappearing fast!

Mick
Mick
January 23, 2017 2:34 PM

Has it occurred to anyone that the 3rd temple is where anti-Christ sits when he unleashes his horrors upon the earth?

Probably not.

MVP
MVP
January 23, 2017 3:23 PM

yes, I am aware. The anti christ will unleash horrors. For Christians, each event that happens brings us one step closer to the Messiah, and for this I rejoice!

Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 3:33 PM

Of course but these things must come to pass.

Paula
Paula
January 24, 2017 4:22 AM

Yes Mick. We are very much aware. Scripture must be fulfilled. Doesn’t matter who is responsible for rebuilding the temple….it MUST be rebuilt.

Sue
Sue
January 24, 2017 9:01 PM

Yes, we all know that. I was a bit taken aback myself. We’ll see what happens.

Jerome L
Jerome L
January 24, 2017 12:32 PM

I agree with the others that most Z3 readera realize that the 3rd temple will be desecrated by the AC. It is likely also true that Israel will receive him as the messiah prior to that, I suspect at the start of Daniel’s final week.

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 11:07 AM

Thankyou for posting this from Patricia Green.
Yes and amen……

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
January 23, 2017 7:12 PM

Very Possible…..War is coming to Israel-Scripture says it…Psalm 83 EZE 38-39 The Temple will be rebuilt in the last days-Scripture says it……. Like me, Trump is Pro-Israel……..The war comes soon-all likely scenarios…..it rings true with my spirit. Short lived……because Israel is ready and God will help her. After this unprovoked attack, Israel will no longer be afraid of reprisals for building the Temple……….God’s will be done………. Albeit……this Temple rebuilding is to fulfill God’s word in the Scriptures…….it will not have the same power-presence and administration as the first two.

Paula
Paula
January 24, 2017 4:21 AM

This is a very interesting post and it confirms what I have sensed for a while, that God will use Trump but NOT in the way a lot of Americans are thinking. The temple must be rebuilt in order for scripture to be fulfilled when the antichrist goes into the temple. The duty of the true church of Jesus Christ is to pray for the President. We are commanded to pray for those in authority. Watch and pray. Pray and watch. God is sovereign; so many of us often forget that. So ultimately our prayer must be ‘thy will be done’.

Bren Pratt
Bren Pratt
January 23, 2017 9:46 PM

I received the same Word in prayer with a strong witness by Holy Spirit!
He will build the wall.
He will build the Temple!

Diana
Diana
January 23, 2017 11:47 AM

Peggy,Peggy,Where are you when I need you…lol..You are the best at finding,posting,copying articles related etc…I however am not..poo..
Okay,help needed… Breaking Israeli News posted an article that states a tornado that dropped down in Hattiesburg, Miss…was in the neighborhood called “East Jerusalem ” coinciding with the timing of the UN meeting.Also was mentioned was that this was the 3rd time that Hattiesburg (East Jerusalem)has been hit with tornados, coinciding with anti-Israeli decisions…Sorry, not detailed…I’m not good at that:(

John Barry
John Barry
January 23, 2017 7:27 AM

James , if as I suspect this happens during WW3 , things can happen more quickly in the midst of war . I know much has been pre-prepared the Temple in Jerusalem .

Greg L.
Greg L.
January 23, 2017 1:07 PM

I’ve looked for the link several months ago for an article I read close to a year ago, but I can’t find it for the life of me. The article was talking about the rebuilding of the temple. It stated that all of the building materials and architectural plans were in place. They estimated that as soon as they were able to start construction, the Temple would be completed in about 6 months time.

That seems pretty lofty, but if the materials are already sourced and the logistics planned, who knows?

MVP
MVP
January 23, 2017 3:24 PM

You are correct. They are ready to go. The actual building will not take long at all.

John Barry
John Barry
January 23, 2017 3:46 PM

Blessings Greg L . , you might check out The Temple Institute & The Temple mount Faithfull .

Lydia Hodge
January 23, 2017 4:13 PM

I follow them. They are a good source of news and education on the temple movement in Israel 🇮🇱.

Ward
Ward
June 21, 2017 12:15 PM
Some folks suggest the construction of the Third Temple is the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel. I disagree, the Temples construction precedes the 70th week and let me explain why. In Daniel 8 is the prophecy of the 2300 days. Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed. We all know about the Temple dedication of Solomon with the praise and sacrifices, fire coming down from heaven and the Holy smoke/mist in the Temple. With this in mind reread the declaration of the 2300 days. It says how long? How long what? The beginning dedication sacrifice until the abomination of desolation. 2300 actual concurrent days. That’s 6.388 biblical years. We know concerning the abomination of desolation the scripture says, “In the midst of the week” or smack in the middle thus 3.5 yrs. Clearly the Temple is built prior to the final week and it is only when the dedication sacrifice occurs that the clock begins to tic. Also once you add those numbers together this fits in temple feast days with “the days of Awe” beginning with the Yom Teruah, feast of the Trumpets, ten days right? [Ten years] So the dedication happens 2.88 yrs. before the final week. the final week is all about redeeming Israel’s remnant. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he… Read more »
Tallorder
Tallorder
May 22, 2017 3:57 PM

1 Thess 2:14- 16
“the Jews, [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men; [16] Prohibiting us to speak to the Gentiles, that they may be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath of God is come upon them to the end. “