“I Am Offended by the Lack of Expectation from My People!” Expect the Miraculous – Part One

expect_miracle

The morning of August 31st, I heard the Lord say, “I am offended by the lack of expectation from My people!”

It really surprised me at first, because I was right in the middle of praising and thanking Him for a revelation He’d just given through a dream. This particular dream has set me on fire with anticipation for what the Lord has planned for His people.

Prior to this dream, several pastor friends had been asking if it might be possible for me to come speak to their congregations about the dreams and visions I write about. With some being outside the U.S., I’d responded by saying that if it was God’s will, He’d have to make a way, especially the time needed for traveling such vast distances.

So, I’d been thinking along those lines. Even with all the social networking and satellite transmission capabilities, there’re still so many areas around the world not able to access such services. It’s still necessary for the Body of Christ to travel to and from to minister in these areas. Then I thought about what might happen if the communication systems we now take for granted are interrupted, or martial law instituted? These minor inconveniences we now experience will pale in comparison.

I quickly brushed off all the negative thoughts, and began thanking Him in advance for always making a way. Then came the dream…

The dream began with me suddenly appearing in a large room full of chairs. There were a couple of people with me. Although I didn’t see their faces, I knew they were close friends of mine, and we’d come to minister to this group of people. We were to sit on the front row, and I somehow knew I was there as one of the speakers. As people began to fill the room, I realized I was in another country. Then a familiar face entered the room, and I immediately knew where we were. It was then I realized, God had translated me to India!

As my friend entered, he quickly took a seat near the back of the room. I rushed over to him and said, “Micah (not real name), come sit with us in the front!” He looked at me and started to come, but then a look of regret spread across his face, and he turned and walked back to his chair. You’d have to know him to fully understand, but he’s one of the most humble people I’ve ever come across. I knew he was supposed to be a part of what was happening, but he didn’t feel worthy to sit in the front! End of Dream

Upon awakening, I excitedly went before the Lord to pray and receive confirmation of what’ I’d been shown. It was revealed that the dream was an answer from the Lord in response to my prior reasoning about what it will be like when communications are interrupted, and martial law’s instituted in various places. Also, the Lord told me to immediately give Micah the following message: “When the Lord calls you to the front, do not refuse Him. Sit where the Lord tells you to sit.” So I sent my friend this message, then proceeded to write up the dream. It was then the Lord showed me much more…

Before I give you the remainder of the Lords message from that morning, I’d like to share a personal experience that I’ve never spoken about openly. Six years ago, I was reading about translations; those mentioned in the Bible, along with personal accounts from pastors and missionaries in countries where modern forms of transportation aren’t available. I also read a few testimonies of Christians who’d been translated while asleep; sent to pray with, lay hands on, and minister to others all over the world. I was so fascinated with the subject and told God He could use me like that if He so desired.

A couple of weeks later, I was on my way to a weekly Bible study at a Church I attended at the time. I traveled the same course every week and always dreaded the junction where I had to exit the interstate, then immediately crossed four lanes of heavy 5:00 pm traffic (in less than a quarter of a mile) to make a right hand turn toward the church. This was always a stressful maneuver for me to make, as I had to judge my speed and timing perfectly.

That particular Wednesday seemed no different than any other as I traveled down the interstate towards church. It dawned on me I’d better get in the right lane because my exit would be coming up soon. So I turned my head to look over my right shoulder before changing lanes. I remember taking a deep anxious breath, as I always did – dreading that stretch of road before the right hand turn, but when I turned my head back towards the front, everything had changed. I was no longer on the interstate, but sitting in the right hand lane, at the stop light, the second car from the front! I was just sitting there, waiting to make my right turn!

“What just happened?” I was totally disoriented for a few moments as I tried to wrap my head around what was going on. Then a feeling of joy spread over me as I realized God has just showed me what it felt like to be translated. For me, it was literally a turning of my head, and I was somewhere else! I believe He used such a seemingly trivial situation in answer to my studying of the topic and prayers about it; and in His gentleness, didn’t want me frightened by the experience.

Now, fast forward six years… I’m sitting down to type up the translation to India dream. The memory of the time the Lord translated me on the highway had just come to mind, when the Lord tells me that wasn’t the only time I’d been translated! He then showed me a vision of two other times. For lack of space, I’ll only relay one of those times:

The Lord showed me a dream I’d had one night in 2014. The “dream” started with me suddenly appearing in a large room full of people. It was a casual gathering of some sort. All of us were facing about ten people at the front of the room, who were leading us in a sing-along. The music and words to the song were beyond anything I’d ever heard, and filled me with excitement and joy. It was as if I knew everyone in the room, and we were all of one mind.

The Lord reminded me how happy and excited I’d been upon awakening the next morning. He then revealed to me it was not a dream, and that I’d been allowed to attend an actual gathering in Heaven! It was then revealed that many of us have already experienced translations. The Lord said,

“Many of my people have experienced this, but do not know it. If they ask, I will reveal it to them.”

Next, He reminded me of his message to my friend: “When the Lord calls you to the front, do not refuse Him. Sit where the Lord tells you to sit.”

Brothers and sisters, when I heard that, I immediately knew many in the Body of Christ are holding back because they don’t feel worthy of being mightily used by God. Unless we change our attitude about this, when He calls us to the front lines, there will be those who refuse Him and shrink back.

So here I was on the morning of August 31, totally immersed in praising Him for things too great to comprehend, when I heard the Lord say:

“I am offended by the lack of expectation from My people!”

When I heard this, I felt His great sorrow. I then began repenting for all the times I’d prayed and not expected His absolute best for me, for all the worrying and fretting I’d done through the years. Then the Lord said,

“Tell My people, the time will come when no man can work – but with God all things are possible.”

“Do not be afraid of martial law; martial law will not be able to contain you!”

TO BE CONTINUED…. On September 14th, when I thought I was ready to post, the Lord gave an additional Word, which fully explains the urgent necessity for His people to FULLY EXPECT His miraculous provision.

The Lord has shown me physical and spirit translations, miraculous signs and wonders, will be the norm for His Anointed Ones. But those who have a lack of expectation will experience something altogether different. He’s also given me a Word of something I never would have imagined, – about to be unleashed against His people.

God willing, Part 2 will be posted by week’s end…

Scripture References:

Isaiah 30:18, “Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you; and therefore He will be exalted, that he may have mercy on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; Blessed are all those who wait (expectantly) for Him.”

1 Corinthians 2:9, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, nor has entered into the heart of man the things God has prepared for those who love Him.”

Hebrews 10:38, “Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him.”

Psalm 9:9-10, “The Lord will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.”

Mark 16:19-20, “And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.”

Author: Diana Pulliam

Diana Pulliam has been a Christian since the age of 22, but it wasn’t until 2008, while going through an especially trying time, that she asked God what He intended for her life. She told Him she wanted her life to give Him glory, but didn’t see how it was making any difference at all for His kingdom. She asked Him to not hold anything back, she wanted everything He intended for her, and was willing to do whatever He told her to do.

Two weeks later, during her quiet time with the Lord, she heard the Holy Spirit say, “Clean your house and write.” The last few years, He has given her dreams and visions about the times in which we live. In 2011, she started the blog The Mighty Hand of God as a place to write whatever the Lord inspires.

John Barry
John Barry
October 4, 2016 8:18 am

Yes & Amen Diana ! The Supernatural is Natural for the Creator and HIS Children . At least six times ABBA has saved my life by what we call the Supernatural , Angels have shown up four times ( at least ) when the LORD had me go into dangerous situations , three times I have had knives pulled on me , twice put to my throat , had 40 horses stampede while I was on foot in the middle of the herd and they just went around me , seen the dead raised . Our GOD is awesome and has no limits , we just need to believe HE is who HE says HE is ! Blessings & Prayers for all on Z3 .

October 4, 2016 2:57 pm

John,
I like what you said, “The Supernatural is Natural for the Creator and His Children.” Jesus said we are no longer of this world, so we need to get accustomed to doing and experiencing things the way they’re done in our Heavenly Father’s world! I love it!

arun
arun
October 9, 2016 5:12 am

Amen

Nancy Trimble
October 4, 2016 6:39 am
Wow Diana, this really hit me this morning! I got up thinking about my mom who I lost in 2005 and how I wished that I could see her again and talk to her. Then I came down here and pulled up this site and found this article. The other day I had an encounter going to town. We were driving down our rural highway and I was looking at the telephone poles, and for some reason a pole reminded me of Jesus on the cross (with the crosspiece and the braces under the crosspiece). All of a sudden I heard Him say, ‘You don’t believe me, I will prove it to you”. It shocked me and I immediately felt humbled in my spirit because I knew it was the Lord showing me that He is going to be doing mighty things soon and showing us miracles. I have been through some tremendous trials in the past 16 years non-stop including losing my dad to suicide, my mom, losing our home and farm, health challenges, financial, and even spiritual (was formerly a JW for 16 years until I realized the things I learned were not true and saw many people turn against us), and on and on. So this was like another ‘wake up call’ from the Lord that He is about to show us some miraculous things in our lived for those of us that want a closer deeper relationship with Him and for Him to use us to the best of our ability. I also sing and for a long time held back on that because of shyness and a couple of years ago decided I needed to take that step in faith about that and start using my voice to the best of God’s glory for Him… Read more »
Scoopie
Scoopie
October 4, 2016 5:51 pm

Ah, another set free from the false jw mindset ; praise God! Very few of us spiritually grasp the full gospel though.

October 4, 2016 10:19 am

Wow, Nancy! Yes, sing out His praises! He is telling His people, “Tell my people to open their mouths!” This is what I kept hearing at an intimate prayer group the other night. Ask Him for it all! Volunteer for whatever and however He wishes to use you, my dear friend.
God bless you!

arun
arun
October 9, 2016 5:13 am

Amen

Bonnie Paasch
Bonnie Paasch
October 4, 2016 8:52 am

I also had a similar message from God. ( I was awake because I had just got up to use the bathroom.) I was looking from overhead at the stadium where I used to go to concerts when I lived in Billings MT. All of the chairs were empty and then I heard, “God will do something mighty”. Hang in there Nancy, I also lost my mother tragically and I have longed to see her. What a day that will be.

October 4, 2016 11:32 am

Bonnie,
What and encouraging Word you received. I too am looking forward to seeing several family member lost through horrible tragedy.
Thank you!

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
October 4, 2016 6:36 am
My ex-wife used to travel in the Spirit to China to minister to the Underground Church there. She would also travel in the Spirit all over the world to exorcise demons from the possessed. She has traveled in the Spirit from Georgia to California to exorcise demons. This is one of the lesser known gifts of the Spirit. The dark side also utilizes this through astral projection. When she was not saved, she would astrally project out of her body often as a form of escape from the travails of life much as an alcoholic drinks his or her sorrows away. In addition to God’s miraculous ability to physically and spiritually translate us anywhere, He can also warp time. I have had many instances in my life when I know I would have died in several potential car crashes and motorcycle crashes were it not for His ability to warp time, to slow it down to give me time to react. There are several potential car crashes that I avoided that I have no explanation for how I avoided them. In one of them, I was so sure I was going to die that I closed my eyes while my hands were on the wheel and prayed for God to take me home, consigned to my fate. When I opened my eyes, both my car and I were completely intact, and I have no explanation for it other than God. I remember reading about a man who had a similar experience except that he kept his eyes open. He was relating how he was making a right turn a little too fast at a yield sign, and out of nowhere comes this other car flying down the road. He said suddenly it was like supernaturally the two cars were directly… Read more »
October 4, 2016 12:03 pm

Carl,
Amen! Amen! Thank you for these awesome and inspiring confirmations! I also had an auto incident similar to what you described. I hydro planed and went flying off the interstate toward a cement embankment. I cried out, “God, HELP ME!” Immediately, the car stopped mid-air, and was placed back on the highway like nothing had happened!

The pastor of the church I used to attend had an incident when he was riding his motorcycle through the Rocky Mountains. It was a narrow two-lane road. As he rounded the corner, a semi-tractor trailer had veered into his lane and was coming straight at him. He knew he was a dead man. But the entire semi-tractor went straight through his body, as if he was invisible!

The same exact thing happened to two Christian friends of mine, who were on a highway. Some car came racing from behind, swerving all over the road as he approached. The guy actually drove though their car. They saw the car and man go through them, and the tail end of the car leave through their dashboard!

Nothing is impossible with our God!!!

Rob
Rob
October 4, 2016 5:49 pm

These testimonies are an awesome witness to me as well. Please allow me to share my own. When I was younger I worked one summer painting a factory in my home town. I was inexperienced at the job but did the best I could. One morning I was standing high on a scaffolding, trying to reach a corner that was just out of reach. I was approximately 3 stories above the cement factory floor. As I stretched far out and reached I inched further toward the ends of the support boards (which were not secured). Suddenly I felt myself falling as the boards I was standing on gave way. Then, just as suddenly in the blink of an eye I was standing back up on top right in the middle of the scaffolding with my legs shaking. To this day, I’m not sure what happened but I believe the Lord saved me from serious injury or worse.

October 4, 2016 6:45 pm

Rob,
Awesome testimony. Praise God!

Cali
Cali
October 4, 2016 6:03 pm

That’s a beautiful testimoney Rob

Carol
October 4, 2016 11:54 pm

I was traveling alone in my mini-van down our 500 ft. grade between foothills home and Sacramento valley floor on a 4 line highway directly behind a tall open work truck loaded with pipes and wooden boards. I heard an audible voice tell me to change lanes which I did without thinking. The truck then proceeded to lose its load of everything in the lane to my left. It would have all come through my windshield, and I would have met my Maker a little too soon, I think!

anna
anna
October 4, 2016 10:58 am

That is awesome! I had an experience where I was going down the road (2 lane road) trying to get back to the hospital to be with my mother when she was passing and all of a sudden out of nowhere, I saw this big SUV coming up super fast behind me and I knew it was satan trying to prevent me from being with her because I had asked God to please let me be with her at her passing. Well, out of nowhere again, all of a sudden, that SUV was swooped away and gone! Where it went I have no idea and I never forgot that. I don’t know if He moved it down a side street or what but He saved my life that day!! If that SUV had slammed into me, I wouldn’t be writing this testimony today! It would have pushed me right into the other 2 lanes on the other side into the traffic there and I truly believe I would have died that day or been critically injured.

So all praises go to our beautiful Father, the Most High for his awesome protection! I got to be there with my mom when she passed and then He even had someone call and they took care of all the funeral arrangements for I knew noone there that would help me.

October 4, 2016 3:01 pm

Anna,
What an inspiring testimony! Thank you so much for sharing how our Heavenly Father provided for everything when you needed it. And what a miraculous event you witnessed!
God bless you!

Chloe
Chloe
October 4, 2016 4:22 pm

Thanks Carl, as I was reading your comment about you having avoided an accident, I all of sudden remembered an incident that happened about 2 years ago, which puzzled me a lot but I never understood it. I was driving and I had to make a left-turn to get onto the main road (in Italy where I live, the roads are really narrow and just 2-lanes). I did not have a good line of sight because there was a curve. i craned my neck and checked there were no car coming from both sides. I made the left turn and all of sudden, I saw a car whooshing by me and somehow I found myself on the opposite lane of the main road (headed the wrong direction). I should have gotten my car crashed from behind but somehow nothing happened. After the car passed by, I steered my car to the correct lane and drove home all the way in complete confusion! Praise God!

Jai
Jai
October 4, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello chloe , like you ….me and my husband had a similar situation that avoided a car accident… even until now we are not sure what happened ..but we were having our meditation drive one day from massachusetts to vermont… it was such a gloomy day but we were enjoying it… we reached vermont rest area.. we stayed there for a few mins and decided to drive back to massachusetts… we left the rest stop, and we were driving back, we passed the VT/MA border right on time… a few minutes my husband wanted to stop at a rest stop and i said no…so we continued to drive home… all ove a sudden …we saw a road sign..welcome to vermont …..mind u we left vermont 20 mins ago without turning back or getting off any exits.. how could we havr gone back to vermont..when we were supposed to be alomost home at massachusetts…?? We couldnt understand any of that…it was creepy even our gps stated that we were almost home and got thrown back to vermont…i actually wanted to jump out of the car that time because it creeped me out…but looking back.. there was an accident that happened on the highway where we were supposed to be and the people involved got injured.. i thank God for as what i call **warped **us back to vermont and delayed our drive home to half an hour that we avoided the accident…. until now both of us couldnt figure out what happened that day … we are just thankful both of us are safe and with our kids…God is good..

Chloe
Chloe
October 5, 2016 8:30 am

wow Jai! that is awesome!!!!!

Cali
Cali
October 4, 2016 6:05 pm

Awesome Chloe

Chris
October 4, 2016 7:52 pm

Where is this in the Bible. I am not doubting your experience but to say it is a “spiritual gift” I do not see that in the Bible. Please explain. Thanks

Neal
Neal
October 4, 2016 10:06 pm

Chris, check out Acts 8;26-40 about Philip who had the gift of miracles (Acts 8:6-7, 13). It may be tied to someone with the gift of miracles or faith. But it may not necessarily be associated with these gifts, because it seems it is God who takes the initiative to bring it about. At least that is the case with Philip (v.39). Study on bro, Neal.

Cali
Cali
October 5, 2016 12:13 pm

And 2Kings2

October 4, 2016 11:49 am

Thanks for sharing these great testimonies Carl. Very cool!

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
October 5, 2016 2:33 am

And thank you, James, for providing us this website and forum to encourage and prepare our brothers and sisters in Christ and to bring the souls of the lost for Christ for such a time as this that we were all born into by the Father’s design. Your service to the Lord is much appreciated. One day, the Lord will show you all the souls you have helped to bring into His Kingdom. Keep up the good fight!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 4, 2016 4:25 am

I’m blown away by this post! The topic of translation has been stirring in my spirit of late. I’ve heard a few people speaking of it and I said to myself there is obviously biblical precedent. Last week I was walking up the stairs to go to bed and the Holy Spirit said ask for what you have only read about in scripture but never seen. I began to ponder scripture in regard to events I’ve never seen or experienced and ask for each. Being translated was one of the events I asked for. It is so necessary for us to be freed from a religious mindset/spirit that places God in a small box limiting Him from working in and through us. Tozer often referred to Him as the Infinite. He defies natural laws and limitations. I welcome the supernatural working of the Infinite for His purposes and kingdom.

jimbob
jimbob
October 4, 2016 8:57 am

i knew a Romanian preacher who was translated in Poland 5 hours ahead to the border after God told him to keep on ministering deep in Poland too late to reach the border before his visa expired. This was in the 1980’s. His son was murdered by the romanian police. I actually was with him the night we watched on tv romania’s communist rulers fall! He preached the night he should have left at 6pm till very close to midnite, drove towards the border and suddenly, after driving just a few miles/minutes, just before midnite, found himself arriving at the border, which was in the natural 5 hours away.

Cali
Cali
October 4, 2016 12:31 pm

That’s a great testimoney Jimbob, that is the way, let God do it. You be a ready vessel.
Do not go doing this the New Age way.
Make sure All is from God and test Every spirit, a lot of deception out and it will get stronger.
We are covered by His Blood, but you have to know your Identity.

Kathy Culver
Kathy C
October 5, 2016 12:03 am

jimbob,
Hope this is a good place to jump in—-It’s a small world in the Lord
jimbob–Our church back in 1989 was amerced in prayer for this very
fall of Nicolae Ceausescu—-we had a couple of missionaries that put
their lives on the line over in Romanian that winter— they were in our
prayer group and the young man had stories the like of your preachers
encounters ! I remember celebrating this moment in history–
the news did not convey what a real intervention of God this really was !
All of us that prayed felt blessed to be used in such a way!
Was in a church in San Antonio at the time !
Hope is was Ceausescu you were speaking of —Romania-,
1989 fall– event on tv –has to be !!!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 4, 2016 3:04 pm

Dumitru Duduman?

October 4, 2016 11:26 am

Jimbob,
Thank you for sharing that! All we do is obey and make ourselves available, and He will take card of everything else! How inspiring,
God bless!

Carol
October 4, 2016 11:58 pm

Background: This summer’s road-trip vacation had me driving our two youngest children home from San Diego with a stop for 2 nights in Anaheim. We ended up needing a last minute stay in a hotel room at the Anaheim Majestic This used to be the castle-themed Sheraton, which I had always loved but never stayed in, due to price when I was younger. God so knows the desires of our heart and loves to surprise us. I had booked it in a hurry without even realizing they were the same due to a name change. Imagine my surprise upon pulling into the parking lot. Oh, I belong to such a good Father God.

Early a.m. 7/17 Father adds icing to his surprise. I wake up so excited and joyful as I have been translated to heaven where I have been seeing, interacting and loving God the Father as a real person, not just this disembodied ethereal Father God we picture on His throne. I wake up thinking “I just love Him so much! I can hardly wait until the heavenly age when I’ll be reunited with Him. Such LOVE. This revelation that He is like a person…approachable…when the Kingdom age arrives. Truly His name is GLORIOUS!

I’ve heard it said that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth…but how pale next to the joy of heaven and reunion with the King of Kings, Lord of Lords..the great I AM. This same God knows your name, and my name and has everything under control. Be at peace.

October 4, 2016 10:06 am

Michael,
Yes, our Lord wants us to ask Him and then expect! He is so gracious and merciful to us – He even prompts us in what to ask for! He wants to show us so much, to take up places we’ve never been! Thank you for sharing!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 4, 2016 10:07 am

The Stone Edition of my Tanach has in English for Psalm 144:5..”Hashem! Bend Your heavens and descend; touch the mountains and they will go up in smoke. (6)Flash a lightening bolt and scatter them; shoot Your arrows and panic them. (7) Stretch out Your hands from above; release me and rescue me from great waters, from the hand of strangers.”

Matches the picture of the posting! And matches the testimonies of many. Bending time and space, portals of heaven touching earth, time shrinking and expanding, atoms passing through “solid” items….yup sounds like God to me. HE has huge sleeves and much up there yet to see and experience!

October 4, 2016 4:55 pm

Sarah,
Awesome summation! God bless you, Sister!

Alison Pound
October 4, 2016 3:26 am

This resonates with me so much, thank you Diana.
You have stirred me up, and reminded me about these things. I am keen to hear Part 2.

October 4, 2016 8:37 am

Alison,
Yes, our Lord is stirring up the Church, pouring forth His Words of instruction. I have an intense sense of urgency to post Part 2. So God willing, I’ll be able to assemble what’s been given into a readable format and post within the next few days.
Blessings to you!

Ginny
October 4, 2016 1:04 pm

Please pray for me Diana that I can be a person of expectation of good things. I have had so many bad things happen to me that I stopped expecting God to do good things for me. In fact I thought He didn’t like me and didn’t want to be bothered with me. I thought it was my lot in life to just suffer then someday die and be with him. But now, I guess I’m supposed to expect good things to happen to me. Please help me Lord.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 5, 2016 2:45 pm

Ginny, in my opinion I take these hardships in life as training to be worthy of Gods kingdom. I take each problem as an exercise I must get through to be closer to him. Take these things as a soldier for the Lords army and understand that though these things are hard if we look to him in all we go through good and bad he will help us endure. Think of it as going through a refiners fire to burn away the unessentials that we have piled on through life. With each layer burning off every time we overcome adversity to reveal what the Lord created us to be. We are at war with Satan and he will try anything to get us off the path the Lord directed us to go. Don’t give up, pray constantly follow his commandments, and walk with him. He will carry you when you need it just have faith in him and let his will be done.

Ginny
October 5, 2016 2:59 pm

Good word Ken. Thank you for your wise advice.

October 4, 2016 8:05 pm

Ginny,
The mountains and fierce storms in this life can definitely throw us off balance. Jesus said, “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you will have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

Please don’t doubt God’s love for you, because Jesus came to die for you. Jesus told us the storms would come, but the reason we’re to have good cheer in the face of these storms is that Jesus has already overcome them for us! But we do have to stand in His victory!

Ginny, we stand in His victory by keeping our focus on Jesus – not the storms swirling around us. Nehemiah 8:10 says, “….The joy of the Lord is our strength.” And Psalm 16:11 says, “…In thy presence is fullness of joy.” So I believe if you’ll draw close to Him and spend time in His presence, you’ll find that joy; and the joy of the Lord will be your strength! Please know you’re in my prayers, and you can depend on His promise that he’ll never leave your nor forsake you! God bless you, Ginny!

Ginny
October 5, 2016 7:45 am

Thank you Diana, I appreciate the advice. I’m trying my best and will continue to in Jesus.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 5, 2016 4:08 am

Ginny,

This is the day that the Lord has made. Rejoice, and be glad in it.

Ginny
October 5, 2016 7:45 am

Thank you Sujit, God bless you.

Jerome Popiel
Jerome Popiel
October 5, 2016 2:21 am

Hi Ginny, I know how we can get into a state were we feel abandoned by God, but it is because we are not diligently pursuing Him. Please study James Bailey’s testimony on this site. Do what he did. It will change your life. God has great plans for you!

Ginny
October 5, 2016 7:43 am

Thank you Jerome, bless you.

Bette Stevens
October 4, 2016 7:24 am

Diana,
Wow is all I can say….I have been translated many times by the Spirit and some I dont even know where….. all the time.however I did actually feel my spirit connect back with my.body once,,and you are right..expect the unexpected because in the months ahead God is going to do some miraculous things… Living in the supernatural………Thank you much…….

October 4, 2016 12:14 pm

Bette,
Yes, Amen! Our God is definitely going to do some miraculous things! And I know what you mean about feeling your spirit come and go. One particular time, which I will share in Part 2, I felt my spirit leave and then come back.
God bless you, Sister!

Bette Stevens
October 4, 2016 8:00 pm

Diana,yes God is doing things and will do things,however I am cautioned to say this that there is a distinct difference.between a translation of Holy Spirit verses counterfeit and astro projections…..I have come into some of this when I have done deliverance…….Some of the things people are into and how they have a Holy Spirit encounter is not what they think it is………so much wisdom is needed.,which is lacking somewhat……..GBU

October 4, 2016 8:18 pm

Yes, absolutely! Satan is the master counterfeiter. I’ve heard ex-satanists speak of Astro projections. The New Age movement is really into that.
Blessings to you!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 5, 2016 1:30 pm
Here is a dream, I just read. It touched me so, I thought I would share it. This dream goes well with this article, by Diana. Dream: My Love in an African Village Posted on 2 October 2016 by Beverly Juelsgaard-Fischer In my dream this morning, I visited a village in Africa. The village was away from a lot of civilization and only had twelve huts. Although I don’t naturally speak their language, Holy Spirit helped me and I not only spoke their language, but understood what was said. There wasn’t anything that we would call modern there, but the hearts of the people. The whole village had come to know the LORD as their Savior. Yet, I didn’t see anyone who looked foreign here whom I would have thought was a missionary among them. So I asked, because people from other villages would come saying they had traveled three or more days to get there. I didn’t understand why they’d come, until I saw what they’d brought with them in a cart, carried by others, or on an animal. There would be someone very sick, sometimes almost dead, or someone missing an arm, leg, or eyes had been gouged out or ear cut off by a sword. When this happened, I would first hear the people begin singing praises to the LORD. They would stop everything there were doing and come gather around the person who had been brought to them for healing. You could tangibly feel Holy Spirit moving among them. They didn’t need a person to lead them in anything, because they all followed the Holy Spirit. Then it was as if the children began to come out from between and behind the adults, like they were coming out of hiding. They too, were pouring out their… Read more »
Debbie
Debbie
October 6, 2016 12:01 pm

Matt, Thank you for sharing this. This made me cry tears of joy!

October 5, 2016 1:58 pm

Matt,
That is absolutely beautiful! Wow! So much to take from this dream. Thank you for sharing dear Brother!

Marilee Alm
October 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Matt where did you find this dream?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 12, 2016 2:31 pm

It was posted on another website, from someone posting it on my timeline. This is how I discovered her dream.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 4, 2016 12:32 pm

I truly believe this will happen. I keep claiming to people I will be literally flying without wings one day, and it will all be done to glorify the name of Jesus, and win souls.

October 4, 2016 1:34 pm

Matt,
Amen! Thanks to Jesus, we are not of this world and no longer bound by it!

October 4, 2016 7:26 pm

I believe it Matt because it is written here: “Who are these who fly like a cloud and like the doves to their lattices?” (Isaiah 60:8)

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 4, 2016 8:52 pm

Amen!

Savage
Savage
October 4, 2016 7:26 pm

All the comments below inspire me! I love that about this website – my faith is built up, my expectations are enlarged. There’s a saying, “You become like the people you hang around with.” Y’all are good people to hang around!