Civil War Coming to the Church in America

Neville Johnson

Neville Johnson

Three prophetic Christian ministers are claiming difficult days are ahead for the church in America as a major civil war is coming. These warnings have come from Neville Johnson and Bob Jones, while Bobby Conner sees a radical Christian revolution coming.

Prophetic minister Neville Johnson says the war will be waged in every available media format including the Internet, magazines, Facebook, Twitter, etc. He claims, “It is going to be very vicious. It is going to center around moving in the realm of the spirit.”

This war will be a reflection of civil war that is coming to the United States. He says, “This nation is going to see civil war for a period of time.” In the end, he claims there will be a purer church that will go on into the things of God and the church will become the spotless church of the last days as prophesied by the Apostle Paul, “That He might present to Himself the church in all her glory, having no spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy and blameless.” (Ephesians 5:27)

Prophetic minister Bob Jones has also seen a civil war coming to the church in America. In his 2012 presentation of his annual Shepherds Rod message, he said:

“America is being called to come into a union. There is coming a civil war in the church. And each and every one of you is going to have a civil war inside of you. It is going to be the gray matter, the rebel, against the blue, the revelation of the son of Heaven.”

“So the Civil War is getting ready to start and the gray has to surrender to the blue because with the gray matter, when you think you have a thing figured out, you don’t. You can only faith it out, and you only faith it out right down here in your spirit. Faith is coming forth. Every one of you is going to have a civil war within you. You are going to have to determine, am I going to figure it out? Well I am telling you, you are not.”

“Should I buy gold? Should I buy silver? Should I buy food? That is all gray matter. It is not going to work. But when you pray and you hear something in your spirit, do that. That is going to work.”

Prophetic minister Bobby Conner, founder of Eagles View Ministries, sees Christianity in America is about to be redefined as the church breaks out of paralyzing passivity and complacency and is transformed by a radical revolution in 2013. He describes a church being totally transformed as their focus shifts from themselves to God and they begin to allow God to do what He wants to do in their meetings. For more details on Bobby Conner’s vision for the church in America, see my previous blog post: Radical Christian Revolution Coming in 2013.

Download or print a PDF file copy of this article.

© 2013 – 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Chavoux Luyt
June 3, 2015 8:16 am
How can there be civil war between God’s children and in God’s church? There is only one church and it is the church of Jesus Christ. Every-one who is born again and received the Spirit of Messiah belongs to Him and is part of His church. Anybody (does not matter to which denomination he/she belongs) who does not have the Son of God does not have life (1 John 5). How will we know if the prophet is false or not? The Lord Himself gave us the answer very clearly: by their fruits (Matt.7). No matter how “supernatural” a message is, if it does not result in changed lives that reflect the fruit of the Spirit, it is not the Spirit of the Lord. If it does not result in a holy life, it is not the Holy Spirit (without the sactification of the Spirit no one will see the Lord – Hebr.12:14-16). If it is full of bitterness, strife, envy, divisions etc. (Gal.5:19-26), it is not the Spirit of God. If there is going to be “civil war” it should be against the strongholds of the enemy in the church… against the powers of the darkness of this age (Eph.6). People who call themselves “Christians” and even “evangelicals” or “born again” and yet continue living in their sins, living in the flesh. People who will not repent of sin, but glory in the signs and wonders that God does through them in the Name of Jesus (read Matt.7 again). That the “church” looks exactly like the world. That we would attack brothers on issues of “doctrine” and interpretation of the Word, brothers that were accepted by God Himself in Jesus, and yet be disobedient to the clear teaching of the Word: to be one and love one another. If… Read more »
B Lee
B Lee
March 25, 2015 1:07 am
Sonia
Sonia
September 8, 2016 7:33 pm

B Lee . Thanks for sharing Rick Joyner’s link. I think Rick’s message speaks volume: spiritual civil war is coming to the Church ….unfortunately.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
May 22, 2016 2:28 am
I wish to share what I experienced a few weeks back from this day. I experienced civil war within me. I was debating several things within myself. The things I was debating were things of the Spirit. Some of them were fantastical. I was literally asking myself, “How do I know what is of God and what is not?” The Spirit warned me to not despise the supernatural and the things of the Spirit. And I was vexed trying to determine the truth from the error. Because there were ministers and pastors that I knew and respected both arguing for and against this issue—some, vehemently and some, sarcastically. I was ready to throw up my hands in frustration. It was like I was under an intense spiritual attack. I was for the first time experiencing some of the things of the Spirit and was trying to live that kind of a life, one led by the Spirit and one where I operated in the gifts of the Spirit. And as I began to taste such a life, I began to encounter resistance, not physical but spiritual and intellectual. During one such moment, where I felt the last vestiges of my reasoning strengths would drain away in the face of another intellectual or spiritual assault, I came across this post. And the words of Bob Jones stood out. It was civil war. It was within me, where I was desperately trying to reason out my victory. And I was failing miserably. I was losing ground. I was running out of reasons. I was about to concede defeat even though I didn’t want to because I didn’t know it all. I knew I didn’t have it all figured out. That was until I came across the blessed words, “You can only faith… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 22, 2016 5:19 am

Love that. Laughing. That is awesome!!! Keep staying awesome Sujit!

William
William
March 10, 2015 12:04 am
James, this gets rather personal so you probably don’t want it made public. read what is said and act accordingly brother. You know better. I guess you think going to gravesites to pray for dead people’s anointing, claiming back new age practices as if there is such a thing to begin with and guided visualizations is all of God?What about the visiting heaven James? when someone visits heaven didn’t paul say it was unlawful for the man he knew to even speak, isn’t revelation given James because it is the final piece, the revelation of Jesus Christ? Isn’t that why John had the experience James? Aren’t we commanded James to teach sound doctrine? What about talking to dead people James? is the apostle paul in heaven now James or is he in the realm of the dead awaiting resurrection? What about it James? I know you are hungry man, I see you praying before the Lord but you seek experiences not the risen King. you used to pray and seek the will of the Lord James, God used you, you spoke accurately the word of the Lord, but you got hurt, wounded. you must lay your heart down to Him and allow Him to heal you because you have many wounds that have caused you heartache. rejection and misunderstanding you have a true heart james I am speaking to you as my brother and not as my enemy. these things have been rampant in your life James the Lord knows you. Please brother don’t be so blind Turn to Him James you are on the path called wide, it is impossible to go to one or the other Privately. face to face confrontations are going to happen man, like just consider the truth of Jesus, consider what He did and… Read more »
Deekem
Deekem
November 20, 2014 1:37 am

I agree that some people that are led by the Spirit are misunderstood. But there’s a lot of people out there claiming to be prophets, led by the Spirit, that are just plain false. I am in complete agreement that we should not be slanderers of these people. But we have to call a spade a spade. We are called to judge the messages being brought to us by our pastors, teachers, and yes, even those claiming to be prophets. As Paul put it in 2 Timothy 2:15, we are to rightly divide the truth. If a leader is teaching something that contradicts scripture, they are to be corrected publicly. That’s the Biblical standard for leaders. If they won’t hear, they are to be removed from fellowship. I sincerely hope a civil war does not come to the church. But if it does, it’s almost definitely going to be brought and waged by someone with a reputation on the line.

November 20, 2014 2:18 am

Sounds to me like you skipped a couple of very important steps in the correction process. The Bible gives us a 4-step process for correcting anyone. It does not make any difference if they are a leader or not. The process is always the same. The first step is to go speak to them privately, one on one. In the meantime we should keep quiet and not talk to other people about it unless they fail to repent. Then we can move to the second step, which is to go speak with them again privately, but with 2 or 3 witnesses. The third step is public correction. The final step is only used if they still refuse to repent, which is boot them out of the fellowship. “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private. If he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that by the mouth of two or three witnesses every fact may be confirmed. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.” (Matthew 18:15-17)

Martin Semrok
Martin Semrok
February 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Right on! I sent a similar message to someone who thought he was doing GOD a favour by criticizing Jonathan Cahn. I gave him Neville’s message which stated GOD will no longer tolerate “leprosy” (like Miriam). Pastors will die in the pulpit who criticize others.

MJ
MJ
January 6, 2014 1:25 pm

Neville Johnson quoted from above: He sees great criticism coming upon anyone who claims to see angels, or see the Lord, or visit heaven, or talk to people who are in heaven. The Lord said to Neville Johnson, “I am taking my church through the supernatural veil, and those who don’t follow, or don’t want it, or stand against it will be left behind.”

Does that mean Keith Moore’s testimony about going to heaven and talking to his dad in heaven (of which there is also a link to on your website) will be greatly criticized? And, if so, greatly criticized by who? Thank you for your website; I stumbled onto it by accident and have found it very eye-opening,

January 6, 2014 8:47 pm

Any time people are led by the spirit they are misunderstood by people who are spiritually blind. Many Christians do not follow the leading of the Holy Spirit because they rely too much on their own carnal understanding. They think they already know some things so they are not hungry enough to press into God to be filled with His spirit. All of us are guilty of this to some degree, but some more than others. These carnal Christians think they are fighting for God when they hurl criticism at those who are led by the spirit. In reality they are fighting against God and being used by the devil to attack God’s anointed servants. We should all avoid criticizing other believers and focus on addressing our own shortcomings. Who are we to correct someone else’s servants? God never asked us to do that. He told us not to judge others.

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
November 27, 2015 10:50 am

Hi James,

I have personally experienced those that we might label as spiritually blind. The criticisms can be sharper than a sword.

The experience for a believer led by the Holy Spirit if one such person be a close friend or family member can be heart wrenching. And just try and comprehend the awesomeness of our God! Even in such a case, the believer is advised to pray for the salvation of that person!

Such aspects of him so touch my heart that I personally feel like hugging him and telling him I want to be just like him!

George Elliott
George Elliott
September 5, 2013 11:07 pm

That a revolution will come to the Church is an understatement. The same revolution will include Judaism and Mormonism. One result will be a unification of Judaism, Christianity and Mormonism. Another result will be a re-enactment of the sinking of the Titanic in which the existing forms of Judaism, Christianity, and Mormonism sink out of sight.

sounds
sounds
September 5, 2013 3:50 pm

Great word. All of the ”’dishonest”’ rich people will be made poor like me. Glory to God……
Not so to the honest rich. God bless them. They got integrity.